Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Protection on the Job from Difficult Co-Worker Boss Employee

Michelle12
Forum Member

Re: Protection on the Job from Difficult Co-Worker Boss Employee

Unread post by Michelle12 » Thu Oct 22, 2015 1:41 pm

Hi Miss Aida
Well I interpreted it to mean that there's more to you than meets the eye :-)
I think you have to take from that what you will, in other words it's all good lol.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:28 pm

Thanks, Michelle12 !

Now I get it! LOL !

cookies
Forum Member

Unread post by cookies » Sat Oct 24, 2015 1:46 pm

I didn't end up doing any hot foot/banishing work on my annoying co-worker. I found out this week that she will be leaving the company. She is leaving immediately.

A few weeks ago, I set an intention and prayer that she be removed from my life, and it looks like it was enough.

Michelle12
Forum Member

Unread post by Michelle12 » Tue Nov 03, 2015 4:37 pm

Hi Miss Aida & Miss Athena
I haven't been at work for the past week so in respect to the hotfoot powder and it's affects towards the colleagues I am not sure yet, I will be in tomorrow .
I though have seen noticeable bad luck with my self and beginning to wonder if this is affects of the hotfoot powder I put down or is it coincidence? I am slightly worried as it has affected things I have been doing seriously can you tell if this is something that is possible.

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Tue Nov 03, 2015 7:49 pm

Hi Michelle12,

Sometimes when we throw mud at other people, we get a little dirty ourselves. It can happen.

It is a good idea to cleanse yourself using hyssop when doing cursing work, and then put up protection to repel any work that may be sent your way. Please make this a regular habit.

http://herb-magic.com/hyssop.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/protection.html

You could also bathe with 13 Herb baths and cleanse your home with Chinese Wash, to ensure that any hexes sent your way are removed. It's a good idea to keep spiritual gunk off of yourself.

http://herb-magic.com/13herb-bath-13.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/chinesewash.html
HRCC #1909G

Michelle12
Forum Member

Unread post by Michelle12 » Wed Nov 04, 2015 8:19 am

Miss Athena
Thanks for that I shall order some stuff right away.

Kind Regards

Michelle12
Forum Member

Unread post by Michelle12 » Wed Nov 11, 2015 6:28 am

Hi
I have not seen any movement with regards to the work colleagues desk I put hotfoot powder under.
She has got her eyes on me and I'm watching her watching me it's driving me nuts.

Help please.

Much appreciated and thanks.

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Wed Nov 11, 2015 6:39 pm

Hi Michelle12,

Have you put up protection yet? If not, cleanse yourself and work with Protection products now.

Are you paying her undue attention looking for signs? She may be picking up on it. You did your spell now forget about it and let it do its work.

Good luck.
HRCC #1909G

Michelle12
Forum Member

Unread post by Michelle12 » Thu Nov 12, 2015 1:41 am

Hi Miss Athena
I haven't been able to get the protection supplies as yet hopefully in the next couple of weeks i will be able to order them but even still it will take a good while before i receive them as they will be shipped to the UK and usually the orders take a good 8-10 weeks to arrive so what can i do until then?

I mean i will take into consideration what you have said which is to let the spell do its job, but she is very sensitive to everything as i say she watches me like a hawk the only thing that is left for her to do or master is read my mind.

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Thu Nov 12, 2015 9:23 pm

Hi Michelle12,

Use Holy Water to protect yourself and your environment from her. You should also wash your work area with Basil steeped in Holy Water for three days. Pay special attention to your phone or any surface where she (or another) could lay their hands. I put it into a spray bottle and do spritz it regularly, to keep negative energy away from me at the office.

http://herb-magic.com/basil.html

Good luck.
HRCC #1909G

Michelle12
Forum Member

Unread post by Michelle12 » Fri Nov 13, 2015 5:32 am

Hi Miss Athena
Thank you very much I will do that your guidance is much appreciated.

Vvoss
Newly Registered

protection from a co-worker

Unread post by Vvoss » Fri Nov 27, 2015 8:15 pm

I need some protection from a co-worker who's technically above me, but not my immediate boss.

He's very insecure and trashes people behind their backs and throws them under the boss at the drop of a hat. I want to make sure I'm protected from his trash talk and possible sabotage attempts. He's done a bit of back biting about me already and I want to stop this behavior before it escalates.

I don't want to do anything too harsh at this point. I'd like to start with something mild and then see if I need stronger protection if that doesn't work.

Any suggestions?

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Sat Nov 28, 2015 8:57 pm

Vvoss

Stop Gossip and Tranquility, Boss Fix, and Peace Water.

Spraying Peace Water in the bathroom is an old and simple trick. Just take a little with you in one of those sample-size spray bottles you can buy at the drugstore.

You can blend the oils and track them into work on your shoes. You can bathe with the bath crystals. You can rub the powders on your hands before handling documents at work.

You can also have Boss Fix or Stop Gossip candles burning on the MISC altars.

Good luck,

Miss Michaele
Forum Moderator - Member of AIRR

nnbclaw15
Newly Registered

Protection on the Job from Difficult Co-Worker Boss Employee

Unread post by nnbclaw15 » Sun Dec 13, 2015 5:37 am

Hello,

I'm having a rough time with someone that I have to interact with on a daily basis due to work. I would like suggestions for protection and healing....

I am not interested in casting anything harmful, I want to keep this persons energy to stop messing with mine at every interaction for they are very ego driven and 'never wrong'.

Unfortunately, I'm stubborn and have a argumentative side when I feel I'm being treated unfairly.

The advice I seek is what can I do for myself (besides keeping a distance) to keep this negative energy reaction from blowing out of proportion?

Thanks,

Nnbclaw15

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Sun Dec 13, 2015 12:44 pm

Hello nnbclaw,

It sounds like you are just looking for a little extra barrier against this other person. I would take Protection products (You can find them at this link http://www.luckymojo.com/protection.html), and sprinkle the powder around your work area and even powder yourself with them if you like. You can also use the oils to anoint the corners of your desk if you work at a desk or even stand in the smoke of the incense before you go into work every day or once a week or once a month. Depending on how often you think you need it.

Peace~

Nathen

nnbclaw15
Newly Registered

Unread post by nnbclaw15 » Sun Dec 13, 2015 1:39 pm

Thanks Nathen, I will take your advice!

nnbclaw15

Vvoss
Newly Registered

Unread post by Vvoss » Mon Dec 21, 2015 1:48 pm

Hi -

There is a person at work who is causing me a lot of pain. We both have the same title at work so we're equals - and we work on completely different projects. The only things we share are the same boss and the same office (unfortunately).

Although he has nothing to do with my job, he is constantly in my business, gossiping about me, and sniffing around for dirt. Since we share an office, have no privacy. I even switched offices for a few days and he still knew everything that was happening on my project! Fortunately, my project is progressing well, perhaps better than his.

1) The constant gossip is messing with my head and chipping away at my soul. He has a friendship with the boss so I'm feeling very vulnerable and uneasy. I've worked too hard to let this jealous co-worker take me down. I don't want to get him fired but I do want to silence his gossip.

2) I need to protect myself and take back my power. I need some privacy.

3) I'd like any of his further attempts at sabotaging me to be reflected back to him.

I'm new to all this so specific details and instructions would be very appreciated.

Please help me.

Thanks,
V.

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Mon Dec 21, 2015 5:11 pm

Vvoss wrote:
1) The constant gossip is messing with my head and chipping away at my soul.
  • Boss Fix and Peace Water sprayed in the bathroom -- a popular trick to make workmates as well as bosses play nice.
  • Put his name in your shoe, like so: post175186.html#p175186
He has a friendship with the boss

Banishing (banishing-oil-questions-and-answers-t12744-60.html) -- since you "don't want to get him fired," Inflammatory Confusion, or even Separation, which would make them fuss and fight, would go too far. But Banishing would make them more distant from each other and might get him out of your office on terms that would not be unfavorable to him.
I do want to silence his gossip.
Stop Gossip, of course. http://www.luckymojo.com/stopgossip.html

2) I need to protect myself and take back my power. I need some privacy.
Protection mojo for you -- with a bay leaf in it, to bring the favor of friends and conceal you from enemies.
3) I'd like any of his further attempts at sabotaging me to be reflected back to him.
Mirror box: http://www.luckymojo.com/reversing.html (Scroll down to "A Reversing Mirror-Box Spell
to Fix Bad Work Back Onto Your Enemy")

Now, since you're new to this kind of work, you might want to read "Hoodoo In Theory and Practice" before you jump in with both feet: http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodoo.html

Good luck,

Miss Michaele

Vvoss
Newly Registered

Unread post by Vvoss » Mon Dec 21, 2015 6:26 pm

Thanks so much for your quick and helpful reply, Miss Michaele! Just a few questions - and my apologies if these are obvious questions. Do I mix Boss Fix and Peace Water together and spray in my bathroom at home to track into work? Or use it in the bathroom at work? For banishing - do I use the banishing product on his workspace or mine? Similarly, with Stop Gossip - do I use the Stop Gossip product on myself/my workspace or his? Thanks in advance for your help!

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Tue Dec 22, 2015 7:15 pm

Hi Vvoss,

The bathroom at work. Your colleagues' workspaces, to get the product on them and their personal environment.

Good luck.
HRCC #1909G

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Tue Dec 22, 2015 11:03 pm

Vvoss wrote:Do I mix Boss Fix and Peace Water together and spray in my bathroom at home to track into work? Or use it in the bathroom at work?
Ideally, use it in the bathroom at work; mix them together and put them in a little spray bottle, like a purse size cologne spray bottle. You can get little plastic ones at the drugstore.
For banishing - do I use the banishing product on his workspace or mine?
His.

I like to dress the phone headset or earpiece (to affect what he hears and what he says), the computer monitor (just the corners and center, VERY lightly) and keyboard, to control what he writes, and the space under his desk (where he puts his feet) to control his path.
Similarly, with Stop Gossip - do I use the Stop Gossip product on myself/my workspace or his?

Same treatment as the Banishing. In fact, mix small quantities of each together, just for him. That way you don't have to dress his workspace twice.

Good luck,

Miss Michaele

Michelle12
Forum Member

Unread post by Michelle12 » Tue Feb 09, 2016 6:53 am

Hi
It's been a while since I last posted and especially obout this subject with this difficult co- worker
Well till present I have had no let up there is no sign of her going anywhere she sabotages everything I say do and contemplate can you imagine what this is like for an instance I laid down the hot foot a couple of times and it's done nothing I seriously need to do something to get her away from me please help.

Thank you
Michelle12

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Feb 09, 2016 8:22 pm

Hello, Michelle12,

Have you performed the complete Hot Foot spell kit?

I don't remember everything that you did

Take care

Michelle12
Forum Member

Unread post by Michelle12 » Wed Feb 10, 2016 1:12 am

Hi Miss Aida
I sprinkled the hotfoot powder under her desk where I know her feet go all the time
And it's done nothing I've done it a couple of times.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Feb 10, 2016 9:34 pm

Hello, Michelle12 ,

Then, do it more often.

Everyday, if you must.

If that doesn't work, then go to the spell kit. But my feeling is that you need to get more aggressive with this powder.

Here's the spell kit: www.luckymojo.com/spell-hot-foot.html

Please keep us posted

Take care

Michelle12
Forum Member

Unread post by Michelle12 » Thu Feb 11, 2016 3:07 am

Hi Miss Aida
I'll certainly give this a try if it will help.

Thank you.

Michelle12
Forum Member

Unread post by Michelle12 » Thu Feb 25, 2016 7:49 am

Hi Miss Aida/ fellow bloggers

I am in the process of purchasing the hot foot kit for this colleague who is intent on making my life a misery untill she decides to leave.

if I could video her in action you would know the extent of what I am talking about, this women amongst other things totally stifles the heck out of me this may sound obsurd but she even had food envy. it disgusts me. she had a large lunch, chinese to be exact, and the second I opened a bag of chips she had to open one and she scoffed it before I could even so much as finish what I had. this is just an example of how this women watches me. it sickens me and what she doesn't reàlise is I am watching her watching me.

I know I've said it time and time again but she is REALLY HORRIBLE and really needs to go.

It is exactly what I say it is and it's driving me crazy.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Feb 25, 2016 10:34 am

Hello, Michelle12,

This is mental illness.

I wish you could video tape this and take it to a barrister.

There are small cheap video cameras ( I bought one for as little as $30).

The hotfoot spell kit is an EXCELLENT idea.

I pray that it helps

Michelle12
Forum Member

Unread post by Michelle12 » Fri Feb 26, 2016 5:21 am

Hi Miss Aida
If only I could, I would.
Great I really hope and pray that kit will sort her out.
I will keep you posted.

Thanks

Michelle12
Forum Member

Unread post by Michelle12 » Thu Mar 10, 2016 4:11 am

Hi
I have now received my hotfoot kit I must first off all praise the speedy delivery great job to those who despatch last order I waited a long time but this time was great.

Now that I've received my kit with instructions I want to make sure that I can do the best to get rid of this co- worker, the instructions give a lot of scenarios as to ways of going about laying the trick but none of them are appropriate I work in an office so I can only work by the environment that I'm in can you suggest please I'm itching to get started.

Thanks.

Reason: Double post

Michelle12
Forum Member

Unread post by Michelle12 » Thu Mar 10, 2016 4:32 pm

Hi Miss Aida
I have now received my hotfoot kit I must first off all praise the speedy delivery great job to those who despatch last order I waited a long time but this time was great.

Now that I've received my kit with instructions I want to make sure that I can do the best to get rid of this co- worker, the instructions give a lot of scenarios as to ways of going about laying the trick but none of them are appropriate I work in an office so I can only work by the environment that I'm in can you suggest please I'm itching to get started.

Thanks.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Mar 10, 2016 8:53 pm

Hello, Michelle12 ,

Will this page help you?

www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html

Let us know

Take care

Michelle12
Forum Member

Unread post by Michelle12 » Mon Mar 14, 2016 2:08 am

Hi Miss Aida
I have had a look on the link you sent me but it's not quite what I'm looking for
As I mentioned I work in an office I have her desk and chair that is available to me the thing including myself there are 4 of is that work in our dept. she is the last one to come in every day. I'm usually the second one and there's another colleague who looks like he lives there because no matter how early you try and get in he's there (I'm fashecious of course but you get my drift) I know there's a way.

And another thing I bought the hot foot powder previously sprinkled under the co workers desk several times and it did nothing once I eventually follow the instructions and do this would that be enoug or is it something I have to do costantly?

She is a thorn in my side ( and that's putting it extremely lightly)

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Mar 14, 2016 7:30 pm

Hello, Michelle12 ,

If nothing is working and you've got the guy who: "...lives there.." (<---LOL) then you're going to have to do some spying to find out what he habits are.

For instance:

Can you get some by her car door? On her car handles? Anything like this?

What about spray bottles? Bath crystals mixed with the crystals and then spray things that she touches?

Michelle12
Forum Member

Unread post by Michelle12 » Tue Mar 15, 2016 6:08 am

Hi Miss Aida
This co worker is a women she does not drive to work
Could I was down her desk with the bath crystals and do I make it up with watèr
What else can I put on her desk she is going away on holiday from 17 March -23 March between that time I really need to fix this women I have the kit so basically she has her desk and all that she uses on their plus a filing cabinet what I want to know is will it affect anyone else because when people are away work colleagues tend to sit at other work colleagues desks for a while maybe whilst ordering goods or filling in forms etc.
can I start using the candles please what can I start doing to get this women out of my site.

I anxiously await a speedy response.
Thank you

Michelle12
Forum Member

Unread post by Michelle12 » Tue Mar 15, 2016 6:39 am

Hi Miss Aida
Another thing just an example of whT I have to put up with bearing in mind we have the same job title even though she thinks she is the boss of everything, I am minding my own business doing my work and printing some stuff she says oh I was just thinking is that expensive to print what your doing or would it be better off on the photocopier I rarely expect her to say a word to me and I am usually thrown and in stead of saying to her what concern is it of yours I say we've been doing it this way for years but I am so close to losing it with her I really am.

Doctor Hob
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Doctor Hob » Tue Mar 15, 2016 10:33 pm

Michelle12 ,

What a pain this woman s. WOW!

Lay some dust on anything she touches. Just state the intention is for her (you can do that in another room away from her equipment.

YOu may have to go with something stronger. Like mixing hoot foot with graveyard dirt. If all else fails.......

.......Goofer Dust. This begins the heavier artillery

http://www.luckymojo.com/gooferdust.html

Blessings
Two-Headed Doctor

Michelle12
Forum Member

Unread post by Michelle12 » Wed Mar 16, 2016 1:50 am

Hi Doctor Hobb
Thank you for your advice, this is seriously serious stuff this women has been a hindrance in my working life for the past 15 years I need the heaviest artillery I can get to remove this women from my working environment.
Can you tell me how I can get started I will check out the link I have a hotfoot kit is the stuff I have in that kit enough to blast her out of here?

I would like to start ASAP.

Unfortunately The link didn't work that you referred me to.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Mar 16, 2016 8:44 pm

Hello, Michelle12,

I just sixed the link above. You can see it now. There's instructions

Take care

Michelle12
Forum Member

Unread post by Michelle12 » Wed Mar 23, 2016 11:46 pm

Hi Miss Aida
I've lay down my tricks , I hope she doesn't notice she has been away and will be back today, I don't even want to see her, I've prepared something for her which I will send in the post, if she noties powder particles will it be less effective?
I started burning the small black candles anointed with the hot foot oil and I took a 13 been bath after I poured some of the water in a bottle to discard the next day at sunrise but missed it.

Michelle12
Forum Member

Unread post by Michelle12 » Thu Mar 24, 2016 1:08 am

Hi Miss Aida
One more thing I really don't wish to be tasty but itvlooms as if the cleaner has vavumed under the co-workers desk where I put the hot foot and goofer powder I could see a small amount of reminants of which but I am not sure this is going to work I will give it some time I will look out for signs but if not I am going to have to find out of I can get serious assistance with this matter, it's difficult as I am very limited as to what I can physically do, I cannot go to her house, I do not have access to her shoes or socks I do not cook for her and even when I put the powder under her desk it could be clearly seen and really that's defeating the objective I need serious HELP please I not prepared at this stage to leave it as this women is terrorising me mentally.

What do you think Miss Aida.

Michelle12
Forum Member

Unread post by Michelle12 » Thu Mar 24, 2016 3:45 am

Hi Miss Aida
Oh my goodness she spotted it all a mile off she was going into one
She wouldn't sit at her desk, I tried my best to not make it obvious but she ran her hands over everything she didn't miss a trick my goodness I don't know what to do next, I definetly will not send the item in the post now it would be to obvious. This women is hard work but she needs to meet her match.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Mar 25, 2016 8:40 pm

Hello, Michelle12 ,

She ran her hands over everything?? That is FANTASTIC!!!

Don't worry about everything else you wrote in your other posts. She ran her hands over everything! YES!

Let's pray this FINALLY works now!!!!!!!!!

Michelle12
Forum Member

Unread post by Michelle12 » Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:22 am

Hi Miss Aida
I do hope and pray that it does do the trick now, because she was going on about it for the whole day and she was going to speak with the cleaners, my goodness I don't want them in problems. I am not at work for the next 2 weeks so I will see how everything lies when I get back but she is the type of person that once she gets hold of something she won't give up, I know no-one saw me, I will let you know.
Thank you for your help and assistance as always I appreciate it.

Michelle12
Forum Member

Unread post by Michelle12 » Sat Mar 26, 2016 8:28 am

Miss Aida
Yes she ran her hands along everything on her desk some went on her clothes then she got a sponge to wipe it off she used her bare hands.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Mar 27, 2016 3:29 pm

Hello, Michelle12,

I love it!!!

Michelle12
Forum Member

Unread post by Michelle12 » Tue Apr 12, 2016 5:48 am

Hi Miss Aids
Well there has been no movement whilst I was away, she did have an MRI scan for her leg which was an ongoing problem she had before I don't think it's effects of the dusting I did.

I don't know what more to do right now.

Any further suggestions?

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Tue Apr 12, 2016 3:43 pm

Hello Michelle12,

You can always back up the work with setting lights and if you need to sprinkle a new round of products for her to step in or touch in some way. Sometimes these things take a bit to work! If you find yourself not getting any traction at all you might get a reading to determine what is blocking you or how best to proceed. (www.readersandrootworkers.org).

Peace~

Nathen

Michelle12
Forum Member

Unread post by Michelle12 » Wed Apr 13, 2016 4:22 am

Hi Nathan
Thanks I think whatever I can do as its really serious but i check the link out.

foxesstone
Forum Member

Unread post by foxesstone » Sun Apr 24, 2016 7:01 pm

Hi,

Not sure if this is in the right place

One of my managers lives out of state, and may potentially be moving to my state.

I like this person, a lot! BUT, I don't want them to move to my state only because I have so much flexibility now in that I don't have to be present at the office - and with small children that helps.

SO, what can I do in order for them to stay living in their state? I mean, they have a nice life there, and they would not like my state anyway because of the cold.

I don't want to hurt them again, just don't want them to move.

Advice?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Apr 25, 2016 7:02 pm

Hello, foxesstone ,

You made me laugh when you said: " ....it's too cold here anyway". I love love LOVE it!

Here's a quick spell:

Get to separate maps: one of his state and one of yours. Put one on the right side of your altar and one on the left side.

Get a map of your state. Put Hotfoot all over it.

Get a map of his state and put his name and image on the map. Then put a white male figural candle representing him. Write hs name all over the candle and demand that he stay there. Then use Stay at home products all over him and the map.

Put dried rose petals around his state.

Put a divider between his state and yours with either more hot foot or dog shit.

Light the candle for only 5 minutes a night and sweetly talk to him and convince him why he ought to stay where he is. Then, scream at him about how horrible your state is.

Then, snuff out the candle

www.luckymojo.com/mojocatcandles.html

www.luckymojo.com/stayathome.html

www.luckymojo.com/hotfoot.html

www.herb-magic.com/rose-petals.html

I hope this helps. Stay cold! LOL ! LOL !

Put an image of him in that map.

Qathe
Forum Member

Rootwork for a Difficult Job Situation

Unread post by Qathe » Sat Jun 18, 2016 6:48 pm

Hi, all! I'm trying to think of what I would need in this particular situation. My co-workers are very back-stabbing, nasty of tongue when they want to be, and it's not a great situation. The job I have is great for me in some ways but the viperish ways of my co-workers is wearing me down. It's stressful enough work without this, and I don't feel very secure in my job. There are surveillance cameras everywhere so laying any sort of tricks is going to be difficult to do undetected.

Shall I use some sort of Stop Gossip product, say in a spray bottle? Would using a commanding/compelling type product as well be next in line? These might help the immediate negative situation, but is there rootwork I could do to relieve the stress in these people that is probably causing the bitchy behavior? (Maybe I should find some liquid Prozac and spray it around!!) Peace Water or Uncrossing bath in an atomizer? Or a honey jar spell to sweeten them toward me (how would I do this to an entire organization? Business cards or logo immersed in the honey?).

I think I will start taking Uncrossing baths every night for the rest of Time :)

Thanks all--

Q

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sun Jun 19, 2016 12:54 pm

Hi Qathe,

I merged your post into the thread about difficuly co-workers. In the future, please do not start new topics like this when they already exist. You should search the forum first before posting, it will save the moderators a lot of time.

There are lots of ideas in the pages of this thread so please read through it. You should be looking to Stop Gossip products for this problem. Uncrossing if for when you have been hexed and this does not seem the case in your situation. Stick to Stop Gossip, and a honey jar is a nice idea. You can just write the names of your colleagues on a petition paper and stick it in the jar.

Good luck.
HRCC #1909G

mcara00
Newly Registered

Unread post by mcara00 » Fri Jun 24, 2016 4:32 pm

I am having problems with my boss. It seems that i can't make her happy with nothing i do. She is always looking for something to yell at me for or speak to me in a tone that you know she is pissed. I just need the whole office to be in harmony and its making feel very anxiety. How can i calm her down and to leave me alone. Im new to this form and I'm not sure how to use any of the products. I mom always spoke about these things.

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Fri Jun 24, 2016 7:19 pm

Hello mcara00,

I merged your post with this thread about difficult bosses and co-workers. Next time you post, we ask that you try to post under the thread that's most relevant to your problem.

I'm sorry you're dealing with a difficult boss, that's stressful. I'd first recommend that you get you and your boss into a sweetening jar, and use Boss Fix oil on the candles you burn on top of the jar:

http://www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html

http://www.luckymojo.com/bossfix.html

I'd also start using Steady Work products, to keep your position at the company secure:

http://www.luckymojo.com/steadywork.html

To help bring peace and harmony to the office, use Peace Water. Someone posted on here a long time ago that a good idea is to put a little Peace Water in a small spray bottle, and spritz it in common areas like bathrooms and break rooms:

http://www.luckymojo.com/peacewater.html

I'd also recommend making yourself a mojo bag with master root, gravel root, High John the Conqueror root and bay leaves in a purple bag and anointing it with Crown of Success oil, to bring you success and respect on the job.

All those herbs can be found here: http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatherbs.html

http://www.luckymojo.com/crownofsuccess.html

Good luck to you!
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

snouvavou
Forum Member

Unread post by snouvavou » Sat Jul 30, 2016 5:33 pm

I need a little conjure help figuring out a way to stay protected on the job.
I left a very stressful job to a better one a,but the friend I have who already works there has turned out to be quite the malcontent. He complains constantly about EVERYTHING and I am becoming concerned our association will make things difficult for me. I can already tell my new co-workers have concerns about him. I don't necessarily want to hot foot him,since we are friends to some degree(despite what a crappy co-worker he has turned out to be) just maybe protect me and help him find his way to another job or being contented.
I do regular protection work...but this scenario has me stumped.Help!
St.Michael with me,every step of the way.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Jul 30, 2016 5:38 pm

Hello, snouvavou ,

Your best bet is to Hotfoot him.

That's the bottom line. It won't hurt him, just make him go away.

Here's a list of protection spells that Miss cat wrote (in the event that you may want to try more or different protection spells:

www.luckymojo.com/protectionspells.html

Wishing you the best

Take care

GyptianBee
Forum Member

Unread post by GyptianBee » Thu Sep 22, 2016 9:08 pm

Can anyone share with me a spell to prevent something from happening?

My boss and her boss has decided she will want me, herself and another co worker to move our work stations in the same new office room with her and I truly do not want to go in there. I want to stay exactly where I'm sitting, AWAY FROM HER.

I like her she is okay, but I really like where I sit cause I like the privacy and I'm comfortable.

Please help me!?!?!?!? Please, I only have a week or maybe less.

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Fri Sep 23, 2016 7:17 pm

Hello GyptianBee,

Ugh, I feel for you. That would drive me totally insane.

One thing you could try is "nailing yourself down" at your current desk using railroad spikes. Usually that trick is used to secure your property or home, but I bet it would also work in this setting:

http://www.luckymojo.com/railroadspike.html

You could also do some Influence type work on the boss, by dressing a purple candle with Influence oil, writing out a petition paper on which you've crossed her name with your name, and state firmly "You will NOT move me! I'm staying where I am!"

http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-influence.html

Good luck!
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

GyptianBee
Forum Member

Unread post by GyptianBee » Sat Sep 24, 2016 5:44 am

Awesome!!! Thank you I'm going to do this tonight!!

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Money, Business, Finances, Job, Career, Gambling”