sweetniki

Re: Need Help With Disrespectful Employees

Unread post by sweetniki » Sat Sep 29, 2012 3:01 am

Thank you very much! I will do this.

Chiara

Job Trouble

Unread post by Chiara » Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:57 am

Hi Everyone,

I have been working my job situation for a while. I work with a loud mouth bully and have put her in a vinegar jar with management and have a honey jar going to puff myself up with management. They are both going really well, however, I guess I got too excited to find out that she was getting her butt kicked (FINALLY!) for the crap she has been pulling for years that I blabbed this to one of our truck drivers (who also doesn't like this bully) and he, in turn, went to HIS place of employment and blabbed. Well it got back to MY work to some of the workers and although I don't think very much has come of this I would like to know what products/spells I could cast to make this better and ground this "rumour" so that it doesn't end up biting me in the assany more than it already has. BESIDES from the obvious shut my OWN mouth (and the driver has already agreed not to blab anymore) I think that stop gossip wouldn't be quite the angle I want for this...

So what would be a good course of action now and what products would be good? Just as an extra precaution...

Thanks in advanced,

Apollo Dark
HRCC Grad-Apprentice
Re: Job Trouble

Unread post by Apollo Dark » Fri Jan 25, 2013 1:38 pm

Chiara wrote: So what would be a good course of action now and what products would be good? Just as an extra precaution...
Hello Chiara,

Perhaps your best solution is to contact a Practitioner and Get a Reading before proceeding. A new perspective and analysis of this situation may be in your best interest.

If you want to proceed on your own, here are some products to consider:

SPL-KIT-FIER
Fiery Wall of Protection Spell Kit
$35.90

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

OIL-HOO-MAST
Master Oil
$7.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

SPD-HOO-PROT
Protection Sachet Powder
$5.00

Best of Luck to You!
AIRR Member
SID# 1583 Graduated Apprentice

Chiara

Unread post by Chiara » Sat Jan 26, 2013 6:49 am

ok thank you very much!

Apollo Dark
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Apollo Dark » Sat Jan 26, 2013 1:21 pm

Chiara wrote:ok thank you very much!
You are most Welcome.

Have Faith!
AIRR Member
SID# 1583 Graduated Apprentice

Believe129
Hoodoo tricks to be on the DL (down low)?

Unread post by Believe129 » Sun Apr 07, 2013 8:31 am

Hello All,

I need your help please.

I'd like to go "under the radar" at work and would like to know how to go about that. What herbs/roots can I employ to become "invisible"?

I have an arsenal of LM oils and herbs and I need to get on that task.

Thank you all in advance.

Believe129
Thank you for protecting me Santa Muerte.

heartexalted
Re: Hoodoo tricks to be on the DL (down low)?

Unread post by heartexalted » Sun Apr 07, 2013 8:39 am

I've read that Law Keep Away is good for being invisible and keeping people out of your business.
"Riches and honour are with me; yea, durable riches and righteousness."
-Proverbs 8:18

Believe129

Unread post by Believe129 » Sun Apr 07, 2013 8:48 am

Now, there is a thought. Would I use it at work? Hmmmm. I am trying to lay low from my superiors and fly undetected under the radar from people I have to deal with (public).

I also read that fiery wall of protection can help with that (I use it quite often).
Thank you for protecting me Santa Muerte.

heartexalted

Unread post by heartexalted » Sun Apr 07, 2013 8:56 am

I would not use Fiery Wall because it has an aggressive element. I'd probably use the following combination:
-Protection
-Law Keep Away
-Boss Fix

You could always fix a vigil candle with oregano, fennel, eucalyptus, and Law Keep Away oil - and have that burning on your petition and personal concerns while you're at work. That should help to back up your other "staying invisible" work.
"Riches and honour are with me; yea, durable riches and righteousness."
-Proverbs 8:18

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Mon Apr 08, 2013 10:18 am

Believe129, I'd just like to say "Amen" to this:
heartexalted wrote:I would not use Fiery Wall because it has an aggressive element. I'd probably use the following combination:
-Protection
-Law Keep Away
-Boss Fix

You could always fix a vigil candle with oregano, fennel, eucalyptus, and Law Keep Away oil - and have that burning on your petition and personal concerns while you're at work. That should help to back up your other "staying invisible" work.
Not only that, you could carry a mojo bag with these herbs. You could even sew a little anti-evil-eye bead to it, like the ones on this page: Or maybe a cat's eye shell: Best of luck,

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

Jill41

Protection on the Job from Difficult Co-Workers

Unread post by Jill41 » Wed Sep 04, 2013 8:46 am

There are a few individuals I work with that I do not trust and I want to put up some sort of barrier so there is no way they can bother or hurt me. These people make me feel so uncomfortable that I don't even want to talk when I'm at work much less look them in the eye. I have several oils written down as possible one's to wear while I'm working but I was also thinking about carrying a charm or amulet and possibly sprinkling powder or using a wash there to clean the hard wood floors with. Do you have any other ideas I could use to get these people as far away from me as possible?

Thank you~

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator
Re: Protection on the Job from Difficult Co-Workers

Unread post by Mama Micki » Wed Sep 04, 2013 11:08 am

Use Power products to increase your personal power, Boss Fix to get the boss on your side, and Crucible of Courage to help stop being afraid of them even if they can't be trusted. Carry a copy of 2 Timothy 1:7 "For God hath not given us the spirit of fear, but of power, and of love, and of sound mind."
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator
Re: Protection on the Job from Difficult Co-Workers

Unread post by MissMichaele » Wed Sep 04, 2013 12:21 pm

Jill41,

Mama Micki has a point:
Mama Micki wrote: Use Power products to increase your personal power, Boss Fix to get the boss on your side, and Crucible of Courage to help stop being afraid of them even if they can't be trusted. Carry a copy of 2 Timothy 1:7 "For God hath not given us the spirit of fear, but of power, and of love, and of sound mind."
An amulet or mojo would also give you peace of mind as you go on with your Boss Fix work.

For yourself, you could work with Fiery Wall of Protection Spells and Supplies
http://www.luckymojo.com/fierywall.html

For your workmates, to reinforce your Boss Fix work:
A floor wash would be difficult to explain at work, unless you want to put some in a drinking cup, spill it, and mop it up while apologizing. (I love sneaky tricks -- can you tell? :))

But there are easier ways to get stuff on everybody:
  • Dress the floors by tracking oil in on your shoes
  • Oil the doorknobs
  • Put powder on your hands if you handle other people's mail before they get it
  • Spray dissolved bath crystals or floor wash in the bathroom and/or break room
Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele

Jill41

Re: Protection on the Job from Difficult Co-Worker

Unread post by Jill41 » Wed Sep 04, 2013 11:07 pm

Khi Armand
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Khi Armand » Mon Sep 16, 2013 12:35 pm

Adding a condition oil or dissolved bath crystals to a refillable soap dispenser is also a very sneaky way to influence others to stop gossiping, as well as quick and affirmative dressings of the doorway into your workplace regularly.

And there are excellent amulet and talisman makers in the Association of Independent Readers & Rootworkers who'd be glad to craft one for you and / or offer you keen magical coaching.

http://readersandrootworkers.org

Above all things, do not fear. "You are a child of the universe, no less than the trees and the stars; you have a right to be here." - Max Ehrmann
Khi Armand - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - HRCC Graduate #1710

Tallnurse

Attack from coworker

Unread post by Tallnurse » Wed Jun 18, 2014 4:23 pm

I need help. I went to a spiritual advisor in reference to a coworker causing harm to me for no reason. Only been kind to this person.

He stated I needed a cleansing and stay far from her. I am feeling better after cleanse. Within the past 2 weeks my hair had fallen out, mild itch to face, headache and persistent cough for 2 weeks. My inner spirit man indicated someone had cast a spell on me. I let my guard down around her and another female. We went to Napa on 2 occasions. The last occasion a spa trip. That is when she insisted on me wearing some cloths. The first occasion she had done my hair.

Since the cleansing this coworker is always wanting to sit next to me. Looking at me with a bizare stare. I show no interest and focus on leaving work. I am a nurse, compassionate, and provide tender love and care. We work different shifts. I work nights and she come on day shift early to sit next to me. Like today it was difficult having her sit next to me. I can feel those evil spirits.

What can I do additional for protection and staying far from her. I wish no warm as a true child of GOD on this person. Vengenance is the Lord work. But in the mean time want to be safe and comfortable at work. PEACE

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator
Re: Attack from coworker

Unread post by MissMichaele » Wed Jun 18, 2014 5:13 pm

It sounds like she won't stop as long as she's in our life. I think Hot Foot will be your friend and protector here.

Good luck,

Miss Michaele

Tallnurse

Re: Attack from coworker

Unread post by Tallnurse » Wed Jun 18, 2014 5:16 pm

I greatly appreciate your response. PEACE

ArtieMiss
Emergency Help Needed to Save Job from Bosses

Unread post by ArtieMiss » Wed Aug 13, 2014 5:47 pm

Hello! I'm new so please if I have this thread in the wrong area I apologize, so feel free to move it wherever you need to. I just couldn't find a thread with my particular need to post on. :oops:

I find myself in need of emergency help, and I had a major problem come up today. I was woken up after a midnight shift by my boss telling me to come in on my day off, she had to talk to me about "scheduling" issues. I knew something was up, when I went in I was cornered by both her and the president of out facility. I found out the co-worker I had worked with the night before had gone and gotten me in major trouble. I work at a large residential facility on evening/midnight shift, I have been working an extra workload the last week and I was tired and cranky. I admit I said some colorful things I shouldn't have on my shift to my co-worker in the presence of one of my residents, but never in my wildest would I have thought this coworker of mine would have done this to me.

I have helped this coworker a lot in and out of work, which included the exchange of money because she liked to use my ebay account for gifts for family. I haven't expected us to be bosom buds. However, I thought at least we were in a place that we could trust each other so that when we vented that it wouldn't get to the management. Now because of this woman, I am on the verge of financial ruin in under 10 minutes. Because not only did my coworker take what I said and blow it out of proportion. I am now on a 3 working day suspension while they make a decision to keep me or not. My bosses also told me that they would be reporting me to our state board and the certification I have held for over 4 years is in jeopardy. Which would bar me from any future employment prospects in the field I am in, which having no job in this economy is pretty much suicide.

This woman currently sits pretty in a home owned by family with her fiancée, children and pets for free. While I've had to work hard and sacrifice at this job for 2 and a half years to gain not only seniority but to work to gain enough money to make bills every month because our pay is so low. I had my mother pass away last year, my stress and anxiety has been thru the roof. I had just finally gotten the ability to comfortably be out on my own 6 months ago, I was able to purchase a fully paid off car, get an apartment, and have a pet. Now I'm in danger having to sell everything, and I might have to put my pet in a shelter and being homeless. I am beyond angry, I am LIVID!!! :evil: I have lost almost 200 from being suspended for 3 days alone, and I'm not taking this whole situation lightly.

First off, I want to keep my job and I want this to swing in my favor so I don't lose it! Or at least I need to keep my certification to continue working in my field. So I need some way to influence this situation from a distance. Because I have been banned from contacting other coworkers or being on my work property until their so-called "investigation" is over. And they want to contact me for another meeting to tell me if I'm fired or not, however I seriously doubt they are going to come in on Sunday for me. So there's a possibility they might try to say I quit, if I don't show up for a possible workday because my next work schedule isn't out yet.

But as soon as I get that done with that, I want to get even with my coworker. She's planning on getting married and go to school to be a nurse. She has health issues and normally I would have gone above and beyond to help her. I was even helping somewhat for her wedding, because my deceased mother and she are gay and I understood her situation. But now she has burned that bridge and I want her to go down for doing this to me.

This is a major emergency for me because my situation, because I don't have a lot of people to depend on and I've done a lot of bad things in my past. Not criminal on past jobs that could black mark me, I was just starting to live a stable life and do well. Any help would be SUPER SUPER appreciated, Thank you all SO much!!!
My shoulder Devil, just drop kicked the sholder Angel off...This can't be good.

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Thu Aug 14, 2014 12:50 pm

ArtieMiss, write your coworker's and bosses' names on a sage leaf or bay leaf, and put it in your left shoe. Write the names of the Twelve Apostles on another sage or bay leaf and put it in your right shoe. Walk on those names all day long: you'll keep the enemy down and make them like it, and the apostles will lift you up. And speaking of lifting you up from below, you can read or recite Psalm 91:11-13 as you write:
The Bible wrote:For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways.
They shall bear thee up in their hands, lest thou dash thy foot against a stone.
Thou shalt tread upon the lion and adder: the young lion and the dragon shalt thou trample under feet.
Then go put up a prayer request at the Crystal Silence League (www.crystalsilenceleague.org)

When you get a minute to breathe, order Boss Fix supplies and Peace Water from Lucky Mojo.

Also, have MISC or your favorite AIRR worker set a light for you ASAP.

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele

ArtieMiss

Unread post by ArtieMiss » Fri Aug 15, 2014 11:58 am

I'm sorry if I sounded a little hotheaded, to be honest I'm still a little mad. Because I did everything you suggested, I already had the Boss Fix stuff and Peace Water on hand. I was doing my own bit of tricks on my bosses and it was working somewhat well at lefast where I could work unmolested.

However I was too late with the candle, I wasn't able to get it and despite my petitioning both Sante Muerte and Saint Expedite and I was let go today. So my coworker got what she wanted, unfortunately I'm barely going to be able to keep a roof over my head the next couple months. Because the suspension was a large hit to my finances. I am currently unemployed and will not be able to afford it. I've been focusing my attention on finding a job as rapidly as possible. Even going back to old places I left on good terms with in the hope they might need help, even on an as needed basis.

Because my supervisor said they would contest any unemployment I tried to get. And with how bad it was blown out of proportion as well as them having access to resources I don't. That if I did manage to win by the skin of my teeth my savings would run out before well before then. I have to watch my spending as much as I can now. I don't know what I can do now, but Thank you.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Fri Aug 15, 2014 3:39 pm

Artismis, still fight them on the unemployment My dad left a job once because they wanted him to do some crazy stuff he told the boss to F off but not abbreviated, he won on appeal. the agency will settle with them first but you appeal it, the paper work tells you how to appeal it when the denial comes send it in, then it goes to a real judge who decides. And the former employee needs to show up as well, its usually held in your state capital. Most employees wont show up 3mo later for that and you win on default. Great idea to get in with these other workers and when you do please please please order the LM court case mojo and or spell kit. I had a friend get two felonies turned over using that product, the judge even said the state department may fight me but I am going to do it! You dont need a lawyer to fight it just fill out the paperwork. Also work on cleaning yourself from this experience so you can accept a new better position. God shuts a door but often and quickly something better will appear. I have had similar experiences where I thought I was going to lose it all and then in the last minute a miracle occured and I ended up in a job with people I love doing what I love. Have faith!
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

ArtieMiss

Unread post by ArtieMiss » Fri Aug 15, 2014 10:31 pm

Where I live it doesn't work that way, they do a three way call with a judge and ask weeks before when all parties will be available. And they call on a set day/time appointed by the court. I can't afford a lawyer and my old bosses have corporate ones from our central offices they can call in.

And I just remembered I did order a court case kit from Lucky Mojo months ago. I had it squirreled away in one of my spell cabinets, it was for something else I just never used it. I put it away and forgot all about it. I also found a Steady Work Kit as well, I think I ordered it for someone else but it got put away too. Weird huh :)

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sat Aug 16, 2014 4:49 pm

Sounds like fate to me ;)

ArtieMiss

Unread post by ArtieMiss » Sun Aug 17, 2014 1:27 am

But just one more question, then I will quit bugging the tar out of everyone. I still am a bit concerned about my former bosses telling me that they were going to report me to my State Board. I don't want to lose my certification because not only did it cost me a bit significantly money wise. But I would not be able to continue working in my field, which ironically is where most of the good jobs are in my small area. I had wanted to go to school when I had the funds and continue working while doing so. Would anyone have any ideas how to prevent that happening? Anything would be greatly appreciated once again, Thank you:).

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Sun Aug 17, 2014 4:17 pm

ArtieMiss, regarding the threat of the State Board, try this:

getting-lawyer-to-forget-paperwork-t28308.html

If you don't have time to get Law Keep Away, try poppy seeds, oregano and fennel burned on charcoal.

You can also place a copy of Psalm 91 on top of your certificate (or a copy of it), and hide them both behind a mirror which you will smoke with that incense (or dress with Law Keep Away Oil).

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele

ArtieMiss

Unread post by ArtieMiss » Mon Aug 18, 2014 7:05 pm

I did the mirror spell, but I'm confused. I don't really understand what you were trying to tell me in regards to the link. I can't get a beef tongue but I do have all the other ingredients on hand. Any other ideas that might help or could you explain what you were trying to do? Thank you

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Mon Aug 18, 2014 7:48 pm

Yes Miss Michael was teaching you an old hoodoo trick to silence someone against you using a beef tongue. Often the work work is set in the tongue sealed with pins and frozen to silence them from speaking against you. the symbol is the tongue ( to speak) the work stuck in the tongue ( the intention) then frozen ( to freeze them out). You can get a beef tongue if you go to a local butcher and ask for it, or a farm and ask for it. Other ideas? sure put the peoples names in the freezer with poppy seed in a container of fresh water praying to freeze them out of your life and not interfere. Dealing with a difficult coworker who is not going anywhere at the moment and you need instant help, I like to use slippery elm in my shoes and to wear stop gossip, praying to not be effected by the gossip or the work and to let it slide over you. I love this product soo much for this work that I keep a bottle at work :) Iv even used it when I was in the wrong , I messed up, gossip folk all around and not a peep!

ArtieMiss
Re: Protection on the Job from Difficult Co-Worker or Employee

Unread post by ArtieMiss » Wed Sep 03, 2014 9:06 pm

Hello again! I didn't thank everyone for their wonderful advice, and I was able to put a lot of it to good use. It's been a somewhat mixed bag of results though.

The first thing I did was buy a small mirror with an easily removed back. I copied Psalm 91 and used a computer to make a smaller copy of my license certificate. Then I smoked and anointed the heck outta that sucker when I taped it back together. For an extra kick I put it in my China cabinet reflecting the front door, it seems to be working nicely:). I also went to the dollar store and bought some containers then I froze them with poppy seeds and I put Stop Gossip Oil in a five point on top when it froze to seal it. That seems to do OK too.

However when I did the Steady Work kit I followed the instructions, I won't lie I did get rehired at an old job at a nursing home. But it unfortunately lasted only 5 days, I wasn't able to get on the old shift I was used to. And the day shift where I ended up the drama was absolutely horrible!!! I became a target for the other girls, and the nurses looked at me funny when I asked any questions. They expect you to know everything in 3 days of orientation and then you are supposed to go to work. Because of that I found the turnover for that shift is very high, so asked for evenings instead. The administrator was fine with it, however the facility owner made up an excuse that my performance was unacceptable. So I was let go again yesterday and now I'm back at square one and I feel like a loser. I don't know if I did the spell kit wrong or if it's something else? I kept the steady work mojo bag because I knew I didn't want to stay at that nursing facility for long, and I didn't want to get rid of a live mojo bag.

I have a phone interview with unemployment tomorrow and I don't know if I will get it. All I can do is my best, I still have a court case spell kit I plan to use if I have to do a three way call with my Old bosses and a judge. Because I know they will insist despite me working 2 and a half years for them, I don't deserve the funds I paid into.

I was wondering if I did anything wrong with the spell kit and if there was anything else I could do for myself? I really need a job ASAP. Thank you for your help everyone, it is much appreciated!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Sep 03, 2014 10:22 pm

Hello, ArtieMiss,

Sometimes (and I'm not saying that this applies to you), these Steady Work spells will help you with a job that provides you with happiness at your job. So, maybe this wasn't what spirit intended for you...

I'd give it some time and see if more opportunities will come to you.

If not, then I would suggest that you perform a Blockbuster Spell followed by another Steady Work spell. I have personally tried that Blockbuster spell and it is amazing!

www.luckymojo.com/blockbuster.html

Please keep us posted.

Wishing you great success
HRCC Graduate #1631

ArtieMiss

Unread post by ArtieMiss » Tue Sep 09, 2014 10:20 pm

Thank you for the kind advice, unfortunately at this time I can neither purchase anything nor wait for anything in the mail if I could. It's sounds like something I'd love to try tho:).

But as to what I have been doing, I've been smoking and dusting my resumes and applications with the Steady Work sachet and incense. As well as I've been wearing the Steady Work and Crown of Success as a combo perfume when I go to fill out applications. I also have altars to Saint Expedite and Santa Muerte. Unfortunately, I have had no luck still. And I only have rent money for the end of October, and if I pay no other bills that's literally everything I have. It's been extremely bad!

I've been dealing with dishonest unemployment office people who lied about calling me for interviews. My former employer said to my face they wouldn't let me have unemployment and they were gonna make sure I lost my license by reporting me. I check online on my license status everyday, so far I am in good standing and hirable. There was a secretary of a facility who told me they only hired thru a certain agency, "after" she took my application and resume. My best friend thinks I'm nuts but I'm almost certain that I'm being slandered by my former employer. Even though it's illegal in my state, you are only allowed to confirm dates of employment and if Im rehirable. However it has happened to me before and a good job offer I had was recended because of it. I need to keep that from happening again, and my former bosses are just crooked enough want to dig my grave deeper. They honestly don't care about ruining lives, just as long as they themselves are comfortable.

Honestly I'd rather be employed and miserable, than almost homeless and anxious all the time as I am now. I've been out every day I can, the only time I haven't been when I was to sick to move last week. The only thing on my mind was getting back out and looking. And even then I have to be careful because I don't have the funds for any more gas than absolutely necessary. I'm just trying to do the best I can with what I have available.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Sep 10, 2014 9:50 pm

Hello, ArtieMiss,

What State do you live in? What type of license do you carry (you may PM me if this is too personal)?

If you live in the USA, you can call the State Board and get some advice. I would do this immediately.

Try this page and see if there's any protection spells that you can afford: www.luckymojo.com/protectionspells.html

In the mean time, put those people in freezer spells.

I just can't believe they are doing this to you. Makes me MAD!
HRCC Graduate #1631

BloodlessGoddess
Newly Registered

Unread post by BloodlessGoddess » Sun Sep 21, 2014 8:09 pm

I have had the displeasure of working with a very difficult boss, whom I will call "KE". This woman was a former co-worker with me about 9 years ago. I did consider her a friend at that time.

Things got ugly at that job. Another woman I'll call "BL" made my life a living hell, I mean this woman BL daily advocated for me to be fired and gave me bad looks, undermined my authority (we were both in management positions) and gossiped about me. She was insanely jealous and no one liked her at all. I was the opposite of her and she despised me for it. In the end, BL succeeded in getting me fired unjustly fired when I was 5 months pregnant. During the legal mediation process KE (who was my co-worker then and is now my boss at a new organization) falsely submitted a legal affidavit against me.

I was completely devastated at being terminated especially during my pregnancy but my cause was just and I won a substantial legal settlement. Everyone in our work community knew it and welcomed me back with open arms.

A year after my unjust termination I was hired with my current organization and I have been very successful, productive and well liked. I am not perfect but i do very good work.

Fast forward to a year ago. KE moved to this organization and became my new boss. OMG its been pretty rough but again I am well liked and very good at what I do (and I know I have more than a few guardian angels watching over me too) so despite KE's best efforts I have succeeded very well on all my/my team's projects and they have no just cause to fire me.

A very good friend told me that last Oct 2013, KE had been talking to people at our sister organization to replace me! Blessedly the universe conspired to help me again and nothing came of it, if anything, other people at my work began to quit, and two even sent letters to our leaders telling them of KE's unfair management practices. (KE is not a nice person, to be frank.) This cast enough of a shadow on KE to stop her looking at me. I thanked the universe and God for this help. But...

Last week, unexpectedly, one of my best employees on my team left for a better paying position. As a manager I have hiring rights. I'm no fool with my current boss. As I reviewed the new resumes for the position, not one but TWO of the women KE had spoken to about taking my job have applied for this lower paying subordinate position on my team -- and one of them is BL.

I know a set-up when I see one, and to be honest I have had nightmares about this since Friday 9/19/14 worrying about how defend myself against her, to protect my job, my financial livelihood, and my work reputation. KE has started gossiping again.

In terms of spell-casting, the situation is a bit complicated by the fact that KE and I DO NOT work in the same office, I am in one part of the state and she is in another so Hot Foot or dirt or wiping down her chair is pretty much limited to the few times a month I go the HQ. But I need advice on how to stop this immediately. I am pretty adept at candle magic but I am open to what ever I need to do to:

Here is the help I think I need and I am open to any other advice.

1. Make the applicant and former torturer BL go away and look for employment elsewhere/stay at her current position (as well as the second woman)

2.Stop my boss KE from gossiping about me and undermining my work

3.Stop my boss KE from looking for a replacement for my position and to leave me the heck alone!

Thank you! I appreciate your help!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Sep 23, 2014 8:05 pm

Hello, BloodlessGoddess ,

OMG! This sounds like a scene from a horror story I watched about Hell (and every bad thing kept repeating itself). I am so very sorry!!

I hope that you have contacted your attorney about this. Try to stop them in their tracks.

First, I highly suggest that you protect yourself completely. Here is an array of protection spells that Miss cat has provide for us. There's so many to chose from:
www.luckymojo.com/protectionspells.html
Also, please pay attention to the link on the protection amulets

Also, for your information, St Michael could help you: www.luckymojo.com/archangelmichael.html

Stop gossip products for the talk: www.luckymojo.com/stopgossip.html

And you might want to consider banishing products (as well as having MISC light a candle on their altar for banishing. By the way, they could also light a Hot Foot candle) www.luckymojo.com/banishing.html

Also, the Crystal Silence League will pray for you (it's free). I highly recommend this: www.crystalsilenceleague.org

I feel so bad for you. And I pray that it all works out in your favor

Wishing you the very best.
HRCC Graduate #1631

Tjr

Re: Protection on the Job from Difficult Co-Worker Boss Employee

Unread post by Tjr » Sat Oct 04, 2014 5:56 am

I just purchased a Fiery Wall of Protection candle from Lucky Mojo. I hate to use the word jealous because it makes me sound conceded. The people at my job have done so many nasty things to me. They have blocked me from jobs. I go to work everyday with a smile on my face, which makes some of them more angry. Meditation in addition to candle magic works better for me. I have been doing candle magic for almost a year now. I have recently lit my candle and placed a glass of water next to the candle. I added florida water to the glass of water. In addition to that, I lit a white sage incent. The flame is burning steady but last night there were popping sound. Is this a bad thing? The candle is almost done but there is some grayish black on the top edges but the rest is clear. Was told by someone that this means that the negativity was blocked.

As I got comfortable to sleep after my nightly 20 min meditation, I felt something. Whispers in my ear and it felt like someone had their arm around me. Then whatever it was got inside of me. I know it might sound crazy but I have experience things like this all my life. It doesn't happen all the time but I also have a shadow figure sit next to me or the edge of my bed. It does nothing but sit as if it's my security. Does this mean something or am I losing my mind?

I had a psychic to tell me years ago that I will experience a lot of jealousy and backstabbing in my life. Unfortunately, this has been true. She also said that it will be the reason for my success and ambition. Not sure about that yet. I am hoping to get into a prestigious program for future leaders. Out of a thousand applicants, only the top 100 are chosen. So afraid that my supervisors will try to block it. I want this really bad. Which candle should I light next? I have 6 from lucky mojo candles. Tell me your recommendation.

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Sat Oct 04, 2014 9:36 am

Tjr,

The candle burn you describe actually sounds pretty good.

Since you have had to struggle for so many years with other people's jealousy, I would recommend that you do the Fiery Wall of Protection spell. You can either get the spill kit and do it yourself, or have one of the gifted folks at AIRR do it for you.

www.luckymojo.com/fierywall.html

Once you have done that,start working with Look Me Over productscombined with Crown of Success.

Good luck,

Miss Michaele

Tjr

Unread post by Tjr » Tue Oct 07, 2014 5:53 pm

Thanks. I know that it will take a while reach me because I live on the other side of the country. I'm hoping to get the research position and don't want anything to block me.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Oct 07, 2014 7:32 pm

Hello, Tjr,

Also, try this page (while you're waiting for your products to arrive): www.luckymojo.com/protectionspells.html

I hope this helps.

Wishing you the best
HRCC Graduate #1631

Hoodoo_Lady

what can I do fast...work bullies

Unread post by Hoodoo_Lady » Wed Oct 15, 2014 1:05 am

I have a four week training class. We are 1 1/2 weeks in and my trainer was attacked by someone, and the rest of my classmates aren't much better. They are gossipping about me and secluding me, because Im not into the foolishness. Not enough time to order stop gossip or hot foor. I have protection oil, chuparossa, attraction, steady work, crown of success oil and jar. I was thinking of either putting them in the freezer or putting a name petition in my left shoe with honey n cinnamon. I just need them to be nice n stop gossiping about me etc. Put in petition on misc already. I don't know if freezer or shoe paper is quicker??? And what would my shoe paper say "be nice to me, stop gossiping about me" perhaps??

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Wed Oct 15, 2014 2:28 pm

Hello Hoodoo_Lady,

If it were me I would put them in the freezer to just stop them up for a while and I would anoint yourself with your Protection oil when you go into work. You can also use your Steady Work and Crown of Success oils on candles or yourself to make sure that you are so successful at the job training that their gossip won't matter in terms of keeping the job.

Peace~

Nathen

Hoodoo_Lady

Unread post by Hoodoo_Lady » Wed Oct 15, 2014 10:03 pm

Love your ideas Nathan.
I ordered a cast off evil candle from misc
And did the whole name paper in left shoe spell.
Im going to remove the petition paper now, and do a freezer spell.

Thanks!!

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator
Re: what can I do fast...work bullies

Unread post by MissMichaele » Thu Oct 16, 2014 11:00 am

Hoodoo_Lady wrote: a name petition in my left shoe with honey n cinnamon. I just need them to be nice n stop gossiping about me etc.
I see where you're going with a 'sweet name paper," but I wouldn't want sticky honey in my shoe.

Papers in the shoe don't often have any herbs in them at all.

Here's a nice "shoe-perstition" that Prof. Porterfield gave us a couple of months ago:
  • Professor Porterfield’s Calming Your Enemy Shoe Spell
    (Given on the Lucky Mojo Hoodoo Rootwork Hour, 8/10/14):

On a piece of paper, write out the names of the 12 Apostles. Below their names, write Matthew 5:44: “But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you”. Below that, write name of your enemy.

Fold up the paper and place it in your shoe while reciting Ps. 34:14: “Depart from evil, and do good; seek peace, and pursue it.” Step firmly into your shoe while calling on the Father, Son & Holy Ghost. “That will conquer them under the teachings of Jesus Christ and bring them down easy, back to you,” the Professor says. You’re stepping on their heads, but bringing them under the control of the Lord.
That's an elegant piece of work; it deserves to be famous :)

Good luck,

Miss Michaele

deedee88

I need to put some people in check!!

Unread post by deedee88 » Thu Oct 16, 2014 12:24 pm

Hey everybody, my boss is a piece of trash! She cut my pay twice, wants me to work for free. Pay me when she feels like it doesn't appreciate me. She will not give me a raise and she is rich. She is a user, greedy, manipulative, cheap PIECE OF TRASH!!! I want and need a raise. I want to be appreciated, christmas bonus some gifts. Extra money for renovations or anything I do extra. Should I do domination or command,compel and control or maybe boss fix??

A man in power is going to destroy the lives of many! He is greedy,stupid and inconsiderate. I want to stop him from doing certain things that will ruin many lives and make him do somethings that can help a lot of people. Should I dominate him, essence of bend over???

Hoodoo_Lady

Unread post by Hoodoo_Lady » Fri Oct 17, 2014 8:49 am

How amazing is that im going to re-fix my shoe paper like this. Plus today I was going to sneakily throw salt in all four corners of my class, and say aloud "please protect me from all my enemies known and unknown", like conjureman ali suggested for protection on a post.

Thank you all!

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Fri Oct 17, 2014 1:38 pm

Hi deedee88,

I moved your post into a thread on protection from difficult co-workers and bsses. There are some ideas here on how to deal with your boss. You shoudl also look around on this board in general as there are a lot of ideas on working on the work place and people you work with. Once you have checked out some of these threads if you still have questions let us know.

Peace~

Nathen

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Fri Oct 17, 2014 5:07 pm

deedee88,

You are asking a lot in one topic. First I think you need to get a reading because that will tell you this mans disposition, if he will change and what to do. Meaning you could work to get him to give all his money away but if he is super cheap ( his nature) he will die before giving it up. alternatively you could use crossing and jinx to make him lose all his money which would not be effected by his nature. Understanding the person, getting a reading and appropriating work based on that is the best course of action. some general things to do is a honey to sweeten him to you, pay me now or steady work.. But if you hate the job and hate him, why not work a spell for a new job that you love. Steady work and attraction can work well together for this.

ArtieMiss

Unread post by ArtieMiss » Tue Oct 21, 2014 7:15 am

I had a question, I'm a nurses aide I was able to find a job at a nursing home a couple weeks ago after being let go from a previous post. While it isn't the greatest nor honestly where I wish to be if I had the ability I'd be gone. However it pays the bills for the moment.

Unfortunately, I am encountering the same conditions in this as I have in past positions. The stupid little cliques and rampant favoritism, the rehab hall where I am assigned is alright. I like my residents fine, and I won't lie there have been a few hiccups because it takes me a month to get used to a new place or feel comfortable. After last night I realized I need to seriously whammy a couple people, when I say rampant favoritism, I am not kidding.

I have the worst luck with nurses, on this particular hall, I get along with every nurse there. But one, bad thing is she's the "primary" nurse on the hall, and the other aide I usually work with she favors heavily. Every other nurse seems to appreciate I am an aide that comes into work with out complaint. And while im not perfect
I consider myself an employee that the current place I work should be jumping for joy to get, not only do I have experience. I'm polite, show up on time without baggage and drama and do the job to the best of my ability. This pig-headed-pain-in-the-arse won't interact with me, dismisses anything I have to say especially if it's a resident request, treats me like she scraped me off her shoe among other things.

Now it's bleeding over into how my coworker treats me, I was treated like absolute trash last night. And I have also been nailed by the shift supervisor who did nothing but nitpick. Now I decided that this time I wouldn't stamp "welcome" on my forehead and lie down at the door. I keep getting stuck in these aide positions because there are no good jobs to live off of where I live. I figure if I have to be here, then I'm going to make this situation revolve around me and my needs/wants for a change.

I had the for sight not to long ago to try and collect personal concerns in case I had trouble. It turns out my gut was right with the idiots I work with it wasn't terribly hard. I collected hair from the nurse, the shift supervisor and the other aide. I put them in clear tape that I labeled with a fine point sharpie so as not to get them mixed up. I left little bits hanging off incase I needed to cut pieces off for a spell. And I also have a business card from the lady who is boss over all us, getting a concern off her is not possible because she works days and I work midnights.

Now they all are sitting in a little dish on my counter waiting for me to think up something. I decided to do a vinegar jar spell on the nurse, I want her far, far away from me and someone more favorable to myself put in her place. Because a lot of people don't like her including our Big Boss! I have Boss Fix Products, Black Cat Oil/Powder, Crossing Products, Goofer Dust and Graveyard Dirt, Essence of Bend over products. I have Crown of Success oil/powder and Tapa Boca, Double Action and Van Van as well as various herbs Black and chili Pepper, alum, poppy seeds and even Black Water I picked up somewhere else. I was thinking Vinegar, nails and pins with Black Water maybe a little lemon juice to sour her situation, along with the personal concern. I don't have any other ideas, I tried the vinegar jar thread but it was a lot of material. I need other ideas.

For my fellow aide, a nice spiritual boot to the backside to show her not to mess with me would be nice. I've been nothing but courteous and good to her, because of me we've even started being quicker in the mornings and have lots of extra time. Now she's starting to act like a toddler towards me, I'm not going thru that drama anymore. I need ideas on making that happen, I have a personal concern to work with. And I think I read on another thread Miss Cat or someone said personal concerns could be reused because I encased most of the hair from all my coworkers in clear tape. So I can't just peel them apart. I also don't know how much hair I should use in any jar.

Because I had the idea to use the business card and shift superiors hair together in a honey jar to sweeten them to favor me to protect my job. I need this position until I find something I actually like that can support me, because I wish to leave the medical field all together. I haven't drawn a decent paycheck yet and things will be extremely tight for another month. My fuel will be extremely expensive because my job is 30 mins away and my car has bad gas mileage. I need to work with what I've got.

Any advice would be most appreciated, thank you!

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Tue Oct 21, 2014 8:24 am

Hello ArtieMiss,

Sounds like you have a lot going on. It sounds like you want to put a bunch of the people you work with on blast and I can't say that I blame you. Getting flack when you are doing your job is a pain. However crossing all those folks up may not be the best route to go. In looking over the list of things you have to work with there is not a lot there to help remove someone so they go away. With that if they are all crossed up they may end up being more cranky and on edge causing you even more strife while you have to work with them. For that reason you might want to wait on that vinegar until after you have tried some other things.

I would say to start working with your Crown of Success products on yourself to make you as successful as you can be, it makes it harder for people to tear you down if you are being a success at what you are doing. At the very least it means that you will be in a position of strength if someone does try to criticize what you are doing.

I would also work with your Van Van products to turn your luck around. You need to shore yourself up so things kind of go your way.

With that, When you are able to get it I would recommend getting some of the 13 Herb Bath. I know you mentioned that it would be a while before your finances get more stable but when they do I think you need to do some work to clean off any thing that may be sticking to you and holding you down. You might also get yourself some Hyssop herb and take a Hyssop bath using the 51st psalm as well.

Then I would start using your Boss Fix powders at where you work. Get that stuff where your primary nurse and shift supervisor is going to have to step in it. When you lay it down say your prayer for these people to treat you fairly and not cause you trouble.

I would also put the whole lot of them, shift supervisor, primary nurse, the other aid you work with, even a logo from the nursing home all in a honey jar. kind of kill them with kindness type of work. Make everyone be sweeter to you so you are not working with such harsh people until you can get your hands on the products to help you get rid of the people you do not want to work with.

Then when you can get yourself some Hot Foot or Banishing products to remove the folk you want gone.

To your question about the vinegar jar I am not sure what other suggestions you are looking for. Like you said there is a lot of info in the vinegar jar thread to give you ideas on what to do. Nails and pins in a vinegar jar is good. I am not sure what black water is so I can't really tell you how to use it. Again I would be cautious in starting one in the first place as it could make the work environment more difficult if you have an extra aggravated primary nurse to work under without a way to make her leave.

Hope this is helpful,

Peace~

Nathen

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Oct 21, 2014 10:00 pm

ArtieMiss wrote: I don't have any other ideas, I tried the vinegar jar thread but it was a lot of material. I need other ideas.
Hello, ArtieMiss,

I am sorry that you're going through this again.

But, please read the threads. The moderators don't have the time to repeat what is already written. This is not our jobs. If we did that, we would not have time to answer anybody's posts!

So, please take the time to read the threads and absorb all that material. It's a teaching/learning experience for all of us.

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Dragonfly72

Unread post by Dragonfly72 » Sun Oct 26, 2014 5:47 am

My 2 cents on this - first clean yourself to remove all the bad sticking to you: by taking hyssop bath, or, if you don't have money for anything, just a plain water with sea salt to remove negativity while praying God. Afterwards, put anything such as Fiery Wall of Protection to protect you against others, and Crown of Success, to be the best in your field, as the moderators said. Good luck, I relate to you so much!

littlewing

Unread post by littlewing » Sat Nov 08, 2014 8:46 pm

I prayed to St. Expedite to grant me a raise of 15%. Within 24 hrs, my boss and my boss's boss called me into the conference room to tell me the big boss's assistant is leaving and I'm stepping in. 15% stipend. Only problem is, I hate this guy and this was not expected. I told them I would do it, but that 25% would be more appropriate. Now they are pissed. I fear I also may have pissed off St. Expedite. I also don't think any amount of money would make working for this man worth it. He is a sexist pig and as corrupt as they come.

Clearly, I need guidance. I got in over my head with unfocused rootwork. I'm a newbie so I had no idea what to expect.

Should I just look for work elsewhere or put my head down and try to protect myself from this guy? I could really use the extra income.
Thank you Saint Expedite, St. Joseph, and St. Jude

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Nov 08, 2014 11:25 pm

Hello, littlewing ,

My suggestion is to continue working for this guy while looking for work elsewhere.

You don't want to be out of a job completely.

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

littlewing

Unread post by littlewing » Sun Nov 09, 2014 8:20 am

Thanks Miss Aida. I just don't want St. Expedite to think I'm not accepting his help by turning my back on the promotional opportunity. I just can't work for this guy long term. It would feel like selling my soul.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Nov 11, 2014 9:00 am

Hello, littlewing ,

Just thank St Expedite for what he did. And give him pound cake. Don't tell him that it wasn't what you wanted.

Then ask him for something new. Start a new petition with new and different verbiage.

I hope this helps

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

littlewing

Unread post by littlewing » Wed Nov 19, 2014 10:19 am

Thanks so much Miss Aida.

New development: I had an emotional breakdown and I'm on medical leave until December 3. They took the 15% raise away for obvious reasons. I'm hoping St. Expedite will understand the extenuating circumstances. I forced an issue that I wasn't physically or emotionally prepared for. A common pitfall of spell work for newbies I'm sure. I also haven't been doing a good enough job cleansing and protecting myself.

The man I would be working for is just too corrupt. The truth of this became even more clear after I petitioned St. Expedite and was offered the new position assisting him (with the raise).

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Nov 19, 2014 8:58 pm

Hello, littlewing ,

It's always good to write out your petition days before actually utilizing it. Then, you can refine it.

I'm always very careful with what I say. You must watch your words. That's why the less said, the better. Clear, concise, consistent requests. So, the old saying: "Be careful for what you wish for or it may come true" is a perfect example.

Well, I imagine that when you tell St Expedite that the raise was taken away from you, he will understand perfectly.

I pray that you get well very soon

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

vmadone

Unread post by vmadone » Mon Nov 24, 2014 7:30 am

Hello all.

Had a super bad day today. I cant stand one of the colleagues in this unit. I hate her since she likes to give me bias treatment. :evil:

I hope there is something i can do to stop her from being bitchy towards me.

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Mon Nov 24, 2014 10:00 am

Hi vmadone,

If you haven't work Stop Gossip on her yet, this would be a good time to start. If she's above you in the food chain, Boss Fix would be appropriate as well.

On yours side, consider working with a combo of Master and Victory to help you project and maintain the upper hand.
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

kimmygirl

Unread post by kimmygirl » Sat Dec 13, 2014 6:17 am

Hello everyone
I work for a home health agency.I have a 89 year old client I currently work the first shift, another aide comes in two hkurs after I leave. The problem is , this aide is a gossiping,racist troublemaker. she has done nothing but gvossip to our client,and question when I leave,what time I get there,etc. she has viciously accused me of not showing up at work,and the agency believed her. another aide works down the street and now she s starting in on her,we are both minorities. I've told thbe agency but they did nothin g
I would like to know what I can do about this chick, before she starts accusing and gossiping even further.mind you I never see her,and I don't know her last name.I would lie her to stop,but I don't think she will. she too troublesome and belongs in the wrongv environment.please can somebody offer some advice

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sat Dec 13, 2014 8:03 am

kimmygirl,

I had a similar issue before with coworkers and it can be hard. I see this post is related to your other post on sprinkling powders. I would suggest you order a wonderful product by LM called stop gossip oil, and slippery elm. You can put slippery elm in your shoe and it will make it as though you walk right through gossip. The oil will also protect you from her. I love this product so much that i keep it in my bag at work, because you never know when stuff will go down. You can have lm set a 7 day candle for you as well. I would start first with protecting you from her gossip and then look into dealing with her.

there are many things you can do specifically on her, such as putting her in a freezer her to freeze her from your life. Write her name out or get something like her hand writing, put it in water captured from a good strong rain or a strong running river. Pray over it asking the spirit of the water to hold her in place and freeze her from your life.. Stick in the freezer.

You can take two photos of her put them back to back ( stick her name or personal item between them like her signature). put the reflection part of the mirror facing inward . Pray over it that all her negativity and evil reflect back on to her. seal it up in black thread and hide it away.

Burn a black figure candle dressed with hotfoot, crossing oil and powders, burn it for 7 days moving the candle on the alter farther and farther away then dispose of it in a running river.

Negative work on her I would use do this when the moon is wayning and its is the sign of Pisces. This moon can be used for people becoming their own undoing..

Reading Pslams 58 to stop gossipers and those who make up stories. Pslams 109 to curse an enemy.

stop gossip: http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-stop-gossip.html

slippery elm: http://www.herb-magic.com/slippery-elm-bark.html

Crossing: http://www.luckymojo.com/powder-crossing.html

hotfoot: http://www.luckymojo.com/powder-hot-foot.html

some spells: http://www.luckymojo.com/spells.html#black

Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Money, Business, Finances, Job, Career, Gambling”