• Advertisement
Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

It is currently Wed Dec 13, 2017 7:08 am

Protection on the Job from Difficult Co-Worker Boss Employee

Unread postby faith2008 » Thu Feb 04, 2010 4:35 pm

Hi everyone,

My brother started a new job back in August. Since then he's changed. I've talked to my sister about this and her husband says that the guys that my brother's working for and their employees are nothing but trouble. He says they are bad news and from the way my brother is acting I would have to agree. There's evidently a lot of drinking and drugs going on. I hate to see him lose his job but I don't know what else to do. He's very talented so I don't see a problem with him being able to find another job and I'd rather him be unemployed for a little while then in jail or worse. I don't want to "curse" him though but I will if that's what needs to be done. Can anyone give me some suggestions on how to go about getting him away from these people. I love my brother very much and I want him back. We used to be very close but we hardly talk now. All he's worried about is hanging out with his "new friends". He doesn't even go see our parent's anymore and our mom has Alzheimer's. She asks about him all the time but I'm afraid that with him not coming around it won't be long before she doesn't even remember him anymore. As far as the people that work their I don't know many of their names other than first names of a few but I can get a picture of the business and my brother's hair. Any suggestions would be greatly appreiciated. I've never done any work like this so I'm kind of at a lose of where to start.

Thanks,
Hope
faith2008

Re: Lose a job or end friendships?

Unread postby suzyparker » Thu Feb 04, 2010 5:12 pm

Hope,

what about a Compelling/Commanding Candle with a petition paper requesting that you have influence over him in this regard? Or the Secret Desires Candle where you can write on it exactly what you are trying to accomplish.

I have such luck with LM candles... such luck... they never fail me.

Good luck with your brother and your mom.

Prayers to you and your family and try one of the candles.

Suzy
suzyparker

Unread postby Devi Spring » Thu Feb 04, 2010 5:13 pm

So some Cast Off Evil and Clarity/King Solomon Wisdom work on him so he can see the truth and make a good decision to part with them, while doing a freezer jar on the people to freeze them out of his life.

But since you've never done this kind of work, you may want to get a reading and consult with a professional worker so that you can gain the best perspective and get exact advise specific to your case. They can also work on your behalf if it's something that may be hard for you to do. You can find a good practitioner through the AIRR (http://www.readersandrootworkers.org)
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby faith2008 » Thu Feb 04, 2010 5:36 pm

Thanks for the suggestions. Getting LM to light a candle is a good idea. Why didn't I think of that, lol. Stress I guess.

Devi, I have done a freezer spell before with success but hadn't thought of it in this case. I guess so much is going on I'm just not thinking of things like I should. One question though, how would I write it out? Can I use the companies name and say all employees or something like that and do I say stay away from John Doe or just say my brother? I am getting a reading done here in the next week or so but I think I might go ahead with a freezer spell, then they can tell me if it's having any effect or if we need to go in a different direction. Or maybe they can just do something to go along with it.
faith2008

Unread postby faith2008 » Thu Feb 04, 2010 7:00 pm

suzyparker wrote:Hope,

what about a Compelling/Commanding Candle with a petition paper requesting that you have influence over him in this regard? Or the Secret Desires Candle where you can write on it exactly what you are trying to accomplish.

I have such luck with LM candles... such luck... they never fail me.

Good luck with your brother and your mom.

Prayers to you and your family and try one of the candles.

Suzy

I'm sorry Suzy, I don't know where my manners were earlier. Thank you for the prayers and I will take a look at the candles. I don't think I've ever seen the Secret Desires one so I will have to check it out. Thanks again.

Hugs,
Hope
faith2008

Unread postby Devi Spring » Thu Feb 04, 2010 7:02 pm

I've never heard of a Secret Desires candle - I don't think it is a Lucky Mojo product.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Aina » Thu Feb 04, 2010 7:10 pm

jujugiggles wrote:I've never heard of a Secret Desires candle - I don't think it is a Lucky Mojo product.

http://www.luckymojo.com/candle-secret-desires.html
Aina

Unread postby Devi Spring » Thu Feb 04, 2010 7:38 pm

I stand corrected - thanks!
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby jwmcclin » Thu Feb 04, 2010 7:44 pm

The freezer spell is quite effective.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby LilCassandra » Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:27 am

My husband's boss doesn't like to admit she's done anything wrong, so she blames all problems on him. They work in a restaurant and he's a manager, with her as manager over him, but anything that happens on her shift she'll blame on him. She's told another coworker she thinks my husband "won't be there much longer". We can't afford having him on unemployment, if he can even get it. Is there a way to make her calm down? Maybe some version of a honey jar to sweeten her to him? Or is there a type of spell to make him able to keep his job?
LilCassandra

Need protection spell from jealousy and domination

Unread postby madam777 » Tue May 04, 2010 11:36 pm

Hello,

I start a volunteer job next week. I feel somewhat threaten by the permanent employee whom I have met and I have found to be overbearing and domineereing. Is there a protection spell from jealousy and domination out there that I could use? Also, I would like to bring peace and harmony to the job. Oh, you magical people out there what is your advice?
madam777

Re: Need protection spell from jealousy and domination

Unread postby CarinHuber » Wed May 05, 2010 3:14 pm

I would attack this problem with a one-two punch: for protection from the permanent employee, dress and carry a Commanding mojo hand, "to help you get your way while still being admired for your talents, tactical skills, and leadership qualities." (http://www.luckymojo.com/commanding.html ); to impart peace to the workplace, use either Peaceful Home or Tranquility products to dress the area. Sachet powders can be sprinkled onto floors where everyone walks (this is especially good for carpeted areas, where the powder can be worked into the pile), oils can be lightly applied to doorknobs that everyone handles, or bath salts can be dissolved in water then strained into a spray bottle for use as a spiritual "air freshener." (straining is necessary to keep the solid herbs from clogging up your sprayer.)
CarinHuber

Re: Need protection spell from jealousy and domination

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Wed May 05, 2010 3:33 pm

I would get a protection mojo bag, and you could get an evil eye amulet that helps with jealousy and envious people.
evil-eye-protection-t248.html

Perhaps you can even make a bend over sweet jar or perhaps purchase it from lucky mojo.

http://www.luckymojo.com/essenceofbendover.html
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Terrible Work situation

Unread postby divineandsirene » Wed May 12, 2010 9:25 pm

I am in a terrible work situation that brings me nothing but pain each day. I work hard, give it my best everyday. My work is never acknowledged (although it's good) the only feedback I get is negative, the people are mean, petty and base. I have tried to put certain individuals in honey jars, haven't gotten a positive response. One of the main persons in power have worked to make my life miserable. Im so depressed but cannot leave yet because I need the income and have not found another job yet. Another bad thing that happened recently is that a coworker who I really trusted and tried to mentor has really done something very mean that may cost me my job, I feel so hurt and betrayed by him. I realize that this place is not the place that I am destined to be at. Please help anyone if you can.
Dignity is underrated and love is underused...
divineandsirene

Re: Terrible Work situation

Unread postby MightyScorpio » Thu May 13, 2010 1:03 am

I am by no means a pro at these things but my Bf was going through a similar situation and what we did to get them off his back was to give him a cleansing and protection bath every night for two weeks. Before we began his bath the house had to be cleaned and cleansed with sage while reading from Psalms...We read Psalms 56,54,7,82,70,69,and64 (Not in any particular order) before, during, and after his baths. We also did some reversal work for him because we believed that he was being crossed by someone at his job ( found out through a reading which I highly suggest you do before starting work). We worked with St Michael for protection from the people at his job. We did and are continuing some road opening work for him. He also made an ammonia jar to turn his situation around and so far so good. With all this work it's good to petition St Expedite because he helps speed things along very well...HTH

Check the Lucky mojo shop out for some supplies to start your work but in the mean time you can check the ammonia jar thread in the share your tricks and conjure section.
MightyScorpio

Re: Terrible Work situation

Unread postby divineandsirene » Thu May 13, 2010 2:54 am

Thank you so much!! I will check out the thread you mentioned and seek out some spiritual consultation.
Dignity is underrated and love is underused...
divineandsirene

Opinions on work, and firey wall of protection

Unread postby lachina » Wed Aug 11, 2010 7:30 pm

I'm currenty employed at an office wehre there are only 2 of us there + the 2 bosses. Me and my coworker get along.... but i don't know what it is maby the economy and the uncertainty that comes with it..... sometimes i just get this feeling that she doens't want me there. it's in the little comments she makes...etc.

so, i just received my order from lm, i ordered the firey wall of protection among other things, and i was wondering if putting some drops of the oil would keep away any gossip she may give the bosses about me, and just a general "protection" of my job there. i already have a honey jar started on my 2 bosses, and it worked great!!! i got the job, but now i want to keep it!!!
lachina

Re: Opinions on work, and firey wall of protection

Unread postby jwmcclin » Wed Aug 11, 2010 8:48 pm

While Fiery wall may protect you from the gossip as it is a great protector but you will need to use Stop Gossip for that situation found here http://www.luckymojo.com/stopgossip.html
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Help For Dealing with Crummy New Co-workers!

Unread postby SoFlaDiva » Tue Oct 12, 2010 5:31 pm

Greetings Everyone,
I just started a new job last Monday, and for the most part I like it except for a couple of pissy women that I have to work closely with. For some reason, these two expect me to remember every single thing I was told during orientation, and if I ask a question of them I get yelled at (even though I was told last week to ask questions if I don't understand something). Go figure...

Today was the start of my second week at this place and they both came at me with attitudes a blazin'! One of the women was training me on a database program, and then she took it upon herself to tell me that my internet explorer bars "offended her sensibilities" and proceeded to delete them!! The other woman yelled at me not because of a mistake I made, but because I dared to ask a clarification question about some procedures that we discussed ONCE last week during my orientation! They are not my bosses but we do have to work closely together.

My boss and the other executives I support are actually nice, but I work more closely with these two than I do with her. I was unemployed for two years before I was hired for this job, but I have been filled with dread going to work every day because of these two bitches. I have ordered both Essence of Bendover and Boss Fix bath crystals (to dissolve in water and spray in their offices), but I am wondering if that is the way to go. I don't want to do reversing, hot foot or freezer jar work on them if I don't have to because they have been at our place of work for many years and jobs are too hard to come by. Yet, I don't want to go running to HR so soon after I have started working there. I actually like the job and my other co-workers, but I need to put a stop to these two.

Do you think my decision to start with bendover and boss fix is the right thing to do? I am open to all suggestions. Thanks in advance!
SoFlaDiva

Re: Help For Dealing with Crummy New Co-workers!

Unread postby preppieroots » Tue Oct 12, 2010 5:43 pm

Hi,

Bend Over sounds like a good choice, as does Boss Fix...but a simpler thing you could try would be to put their names in your shoe...have you heard of this? Write their names on a piece of paper (torn paper bag with no machine-cut edges, just torn on all sides) with their names written on it, and put that in your shoe. In your case, it's two people so you'd need to put each name on a different piece of paper. If you have the Essence of Bend Over, I'd go ahead and dress the name papers with that as well. Same with the Boss Fix.
ETa- You should put them in your shoe(s) while you're at work.
But, I am pretty new to this so just wait and let others who know a lot more come and give their advice, it's always good stuff.

Good luck!!
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1530
preppieroots

Unread postby Turnsteel » Tue Oct 12, 2010 5:52 pm

Put them both in a honey jar to get them sweet to you. LuckyMojo sells a Boss Fix honey jar spellkit here:http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html#honeyjar
Turnsteel

Unread postby Dr Johannes » Wed Oct 13, 2010 12:12 am

Turnsteel said it.

But you might stack up with some "Stop Gossip" products as well, from the sound of things.
Need Help? I am on AIRR --
www.readersandrootworkers.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK! ReadersandRootworkers
Dr Johannes
Forum Moderator

Unread postby SoFlaDiva » Wed Oct 13, 2010 2:24 pm

Thanks alot guys! As always, you came through with great advice!
SoFlaDiva

Crappy boss and evil coworker

Unread postby Phoenix333 » Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:33 pm

I'm having the darnedest time with a tough work situation. Long story short, a horrible woman has been harassing me at my job for the past several years. She is friendly with the boss, and the boss turned a blind eye to what this woman has been doing to quite a few of us. I dealt with it the best I can, but now the boss seems to be on my case as well, where in her mind, I just can't seem to do anything right. She has also unjustly accused me of various things. Because of this, sometimes, I get nervous and then end up making minor, careless mistakes that I know are being weighted against me. The worst was finding out recently that the boss and this coworker have an actively friendly social relationship outside of work. I am getting sicker and more stressed at the prospect that I might lose my job due to little more than petty bitchery.

I have done honey jars, frozen the evil coworker in a jar and put the boss in my left shoe, used the ammonia jar more than once, sprinkled hot foot outside the evil coworker's door, done cleansings (13 herb and uncrossing sachet powder, mixed together) on myself and my work space, use a fiery wall of protection mojo bag, started a vinegar jar to break them up over the summer (but stopped once I had dreams that the fighting was just bringing them closer together), gave my boss some products spiked with Boss Fix and Bend Over, and am petitioning Lord Ganesha as the Unraveller of Twisted Situations. I also shield myself before work and wear a combo. of Boss Fix and Fiery Wall of Protection.

As I was working with Saint Martha, it seemed I got results for some time, but then it got bad again. My first 9 Tuesdays of Saint Martha had the candles keep going out, and burning sooty. The second time, the candle just would not stay lit on the first night alone, no matter how many times I tried, so I shelved that idea.

A couple of readings said I wasn't crossed by them, so I'm not sure what's happening. Over the summer, Dr. Kioni suggested a spell which required Palos, and it just seemed that no matter what I did, I couldn't get the ones required; the shops didn't have them, didn't respond to me, etc. I am willing to try the spell with different herbs, if need be.

The first year, the honey jar on my boss, at least, seemed to work very well. Another set of offerings and work got people who were involved in the gossip and b.s. out of the picture. It seems that the freezer jar spell worked a little bit (the woman and I just ignore each other now for the most part) and things have quieted down a tiny bit, but the blatant favoritism and the criticisms from my boss continue, and I just don't know how much more I can take. I want to break up their cozy little friendship, have some justice, and get my boss to be happy with me again, as she once was. Would a mirror spell be the right way to go now? What is a good way to break up two crazy people with a side of justice thrown in, without them constantly kissing and making up?

Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Phoenix333

Re: Crappy boss and evil coworker

Unread postby Miss Tammie Lee » Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:21 pm

I would suggest another (follow up) reading with Dr Kioni. (it has been since the Summer) We all need to stay in touch with our readers and rootworkers from AIRR. You have certainly done your homework that's for sure. If I were you, Id have him assist you with your work.
Good luck to you. No one should have to dread going to work. No "job" or career should rob someone of their health and happiness. Your case is actually closer to home than you might think. Make an appointment with Dr Kioni.
Take care.
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA
Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread postby RJLupin » Mon Dec 13, 2010 7:40 am

I think you sound crossed; with all the candles going out, the soot, and the problems you've had obtaining the tools you need, it sounds like somebody's working against you. Maybe not even on purpose, but I think people can curse just by ill-will alone, even if they don't know magic. I second the opinion that you need another reading, and probably some pretty aggressive uncrossing work.
RJLupin

Unread postby Phoenix333 » Mon Dec 13, 2010 3:14 pm

Yeah, I think I'm crossed, too. I did think it was odd that I got weird migrainey reactions Thanksgiving weekend after I made myself an uncrossing candle. I feel a lot lighter, happier, and at peace after doing 13 herbs+ uncrossing baths. I did one this morning, and was smooth sailing all day.
Phoenix333

Unread postby Phoenix333 » Wed Dec 15, 2010 7:12 pm

So update: I did a bunch of work last night--a freezer spell on the boss, another petition to Saint Martha, and then I followed some of cat's advice from her radio show and dressed a black candle with reversing oil while I put the evil bitch's picture and personal concerns between two mirrors facing each other. Lots of herbs, oils, prayers, and hot sauce (hey, cat mentioned it on her show two weekends ago!) and I was done.

Then this morning, I came across a flier for "Voodoo Hot Sauce," right in my path as I go about my day. Granted, it said "voodoo," as opposed to "hoodoo," but I'm going to take it as a sign. :twisted:

I washed myself this morning with Colgate Octagon soap, and used the hand lotion I fixed with the Uncrossing sachet powder I've had on hand. I'm feeling a bit better and remembering to "allow," it to all happen.
Phoenix333

Work with bad people

Unread postby airofwealth » Sat Mar 19, 2011 6:11 pm

Hello - There is someone I know who is dealing with a troublesome person from around work? Not only is this person troublesome but she now bringing her family to be troublesome and get this she even uses her granddaughter be the same way.
:oops: :o
airofwealth

Re: Work with bad people

Unread postby jwmcclin » Sat Mar 19, 2011 6:13 pm

Welcome to the forum airofwealth. Exaclty what are you asking, you made a statement here.
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Re: Work with bad people

Unread postby airofwealth » Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:32 am

The way I hear it is this person is very sneaky - she does a lot of stuff when some of the bosses are not looking but one boss does know what she do becausee they really good friends but this boss just turn around and act like she not seeing it which is very terrible to say the least. So what can someone do to stop the person from causing so many issues and that will show the bosses what she really do behind people back. Can she be moved to another location or something?

Fight amongst themselves without causing this person problems - or it should say how to turn the fighting amongst her and others instead of her causing trouble for my friend
airofwealth

Binding Negativity...

Unread postby mellowwitch » Fri May 06, 2011 11:29 am

Hi all,

My wife works for a lady who is verbally and mentally abusive of employees and her children. I don't really want to go into to much about her, other than that I believe she is a good person deep down who has had some bad things happen to her in her life. Her behavior causes great distress and mental pain to those around her and keeps my wife on her toes at times, afraid she is going to lose her job (which she LOVES, other than the relationship with this lady).

As such, I want to bind this lady's negativity and stop her from treating those around her like complete garbage. I've been in a situation like my wife is in with a boss of my own and know how hard it is- how it keeps her up at night.

I'm looking at taking a poppet, dressing it with Commanding oil, filling it up with Myrrh resin, charged black candle drippings and hair from the lady. I then plan to sew it up, bind it with black ribbon while mentally charging it and chanting that I bind the negative energy within her. I then plan to bury the doll.

This is my first binding spell like this I've done. When I think of performing this spell, I see the ribbon as binding the negativity to the individual, keeping it trapped. What I'm worried about, is this eventually building up and causing bigger problems. As an example: the lady's negativity builds and builds until she straight out fires my wife.

Does anybody know how these spells work in relation to the above, or am I over thinking it? Also, any other tips on spells like these?
mellowwitch

Re: Binding Negativity...

Unread postby Aphrodite » Sun May 08, 2011 4:05 pm

Steady work oil, for keeping her job, and increasing hours, despite any attempts to be laid off. Honey jar, to sweeten her affection towards your wife. And box fix products, to get her to come around to her favor, to see things from her view. Lucky mojo carries these products, and they work very well. The honey jar would be the first thing I would use.
"G4L"
Aphrodite

Unread postby snake » Sun May 08, 2011 7:17 pm

is that a binding spell from the Lucky Mojo spell archives? Definitely work a honey jar on this woman. If there's a gossip problem be sure to use stop gossip products too.
snake

Unread postby mellowwitch » Tue May 10, 2011 5:31 am

Thanks all! We have tried a honey jar in the past, it seemed to work for a little bit, but then fizzled out. There hasn't been any gossip, this lady just has this anger built in to her. We'll work with Steady Sork Oil and I'll look into the Box Fix spells. I appreciate the help.

With that being said, I found this binding spell that I mentioned above in an old grimioire. Does anybody know how it would work in relation to it binding negativity? Does it sound like it would work/cause more problems?
mellowwitch

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Tue May 10, 2011 7:58 pm

Hi, mellowwitch -- Thanls for considering a purchase of our oils. As for the spell you described, it is not a rootwork spell so i would just as soon not comment on it. This is the forum for the Lucky Mojo Curio Co. conjure shop, and while our supplies could be used for working in other traditions of magic (especially folk magic), i really don't have the extra time to spend in corresponding with folks who have questions about other traditions. There are lots of other forums for different kinds of magic ... really, they are all over the web. This is one of only a very few forums for African American rootwork, so we prefer to stick to our topic. I hope you understand.

Good luck in all your undertake to do! And if you want to get into African American folk magic, just stick around!
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby MissMichaele » Thu May 12, 2011 10:41 am

I'm going to come at this from a hoodoo perspective, if you don't mind :)
mellowwitch wrote:
As such, I want to bind this lady's negativity and stop her from treating those around her like complete garbage.

I'm looking at taking a poppet, dressing it with Commanding oil, filling it up with Myrrh resin, charged black candle drippings and hair from the lady. I then plan to sew it up, bind it with black ribbon while mentally charging it and chanting that I bind the negative energy within her. I then plan to bury the doll.

First of all, how are you going to get hold of Boss Lady's hair? It's easier to pick up her essence from their keyboard (hands), phone receiver (ear and mouth: listening and speech), and under their desk (feet). Just pick up their skin cells and the dust from their shoes on pieces of scotch tape. Mark them accordingly ("feet," "hands," etc.) so you don't confuse yourself, and put the tape bits in the appropriate parts of the poppet. Less traditional, but you don't have to sneak up behind her with a pair of scissors. ;)

Now, why Commanding Oil? That's more like a general leading troops into battle. Controlling or Compelling might be better choices here.

Also, why a black candle? That's for enemy work. I know she is acting as an enemy to your wife, but your intent is to restrict her, not to ruin her life. Now, you might get a black-and-white reversing candle, which will have the bounce-back effects you desire.

When I think of performing this spell, I see the ribbon as binding the negativity to the individual, keeping it trapped.

Hoodoo folks are more likely to do this with a mirror box.

What I'm worried about, is this eventually building up and causing bigger problems. As an example: the lady's negativity builds and builds until she straight out fires my wife.

And if you put her in a mirror box, Boss Lady gets fired or asked to resign.

am I over thinking it? Also, any other tips on spells like these?

You're not so much overthinking it as coming at it from a non-hoodoo perspective, which is outside the scope of this board.

Anyhow, the mirror box is the classic hoodoo way of "binding negativity" to the sender. There is also a big old family of reversing spells.

While you're doing this reversing work, you can also:
  • Sprinkle or spray Peace Water (in this case, mixed with dissolved Boss Fix bath salts or a little Boss Fix oil) in the bathroom at work.
  • Work a honey jar on your wife's workmates, so she has allies who can vouch for her if Boss Lady tries to raise a stink.
  • Do some protection work on/for your wife. Include Crucible of Courage in this work.
  • Do regular cleansing work!

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Boss Trying to Ruin My Life, Lying About Me To Cover Herself

Unread postby OSHAKY76 » Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:26 am

Hello everyone my name is shay!

Over the past 4 years I have been working with children and I love it. While working with children I went to school and got my nursing license this past Jan 2011. I work as a contractor with children and at times I have many different bosses.

Well this last boss I had seemed to be nice at first but I could just tell by vibes that I got when I was around her that her niceness was a good front. She would always say that my paperwork was good or don’t worry about my time sheets, just put her name down I would be okay.

Now everything was good until I got those strange vibes about her and I just decided to keep my distant by not being in the office as much or sitting around chit chatting with her and my other coworkers. I kept our relationship real causal with good mornings and goodbyes.

Now my assignment was up last week and I am off for the summer. My company calls me and tells me that they are going investigate me for fraud because I signed my bosses name on my timesheet. My boss was on the phone with them and she said out her own mouth “O I NEVER TOLD HER TO PUT MY NAME DOWN”.

My heart nearly drop out of my chest. I had to get my self together because after they said fraud my whole life started to pass by me.

What I am I to do?
OSHAKY76

Re: Boss Trying to Ruin My Life, Lying About Me To Cover Herself

Unread postby j82 » Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:51 pm

Get a reading right away, and while you wait id use stop gossip products to stop this lieing women in her path.

Also protection work such as fiery wall of protection and praying to St michael.

Do you have any email or text messages from her telling you to put her name on the document? if so get them printed em and call a lawyer.
j82

Unread postby OSHAKY76 » Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:07 pm

Thanks for your reply! I am trying to get a reading soon and in the meantime I will also will look on the Lucky Mojo site for the other products you suggested.
OSHAKY76

Unread postby Miss Tammie Lee » Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:38 pm

Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA
Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

job protection: someone trying to get my position

Unread postby 2jazzy » Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:20 am

Need help with job situation. What should I Do to help with job protection someone in my office is trying hard to get my position want to know is there anything I Can do to Ward them off
2jazzy

Re: job protection

Unread postby aura » Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:30 am

Hi 2jazzy,

there are lots of things that you can do: it depends on how you want to tackle the situation and how nasty you want to get about it.

By personal penchant, I'd work on the ''yourself'' half of the equation using Clarity and King Solomon Wisdom as daily anointing oils to see true into the situation and how to interact with others on a daily basis. Combine that with a run of Steady Work and Crown of Success Vigils and/or mojos to consolidate your current work situation and success in it.

If you want to go with the co-worker half of the equation, alternatives include sachet powders for sneaky tricking her workspace:
I Can You Can't Sachet Powder
Crossing Sachet Powder
Hot Foot (to completely send them away)
Just make sure that if you use Crossing and/or Hotfoot, that you do proper protection and cleansing for yourself.

Blessings and best of luck.
Road-Opening, Healing & Herbalism
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Mama Micki » Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:32 am

Boss Fix to get the boss on your side. Steady Work to keep your job.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby 2jazzy » Fri Jul 01, 2011 4:09 pm

Thanks for the tips
2jazzy

confusion in workplace

Unread postby 2jazzy » Fri Jul 01, 2011 4:18 pm

There is someone that is causing confusion in the workplace. What are somethings that can be done to get them away from this office. It could also help get rid of those who can't help build team.

Any suggestions
2jazzy

Re: confusion in workplace

Unread postby aura » Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:49 am

Hi 2jazzy,

as mentioned above:

If you want to go with the co-worker half of the equation, alternatives include sachet powders for sneaky tricking her workspace:
I Can You Can't Sachet Powder
Crossing Sachet Powder
Hot Foot (to completely send them away)
Just make sure that if you use Crossing and/or Hotfoot, that you do proper protection and cleansing for yourself.'

In this case a full Hot Foot spell kit would probably do the job.
Forum Moderator

Co-worker needs strength and persuasion

Unread postby Jinji » Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:04 am

Hello everyone and Happy New Year!

I have a co-worker that I very much respect and admire. As a matter of fact, most of the people in our office respect and admire her quite a bit. She has been going through a very hard time at work lately. As a matter of fact, she has been downright bullied and used by the administration, and subsequently her psyche has taken a toll. She received an offer for a different position which would start in July, one she used to want very much, which would also give her completely different bosses (benevolent, capable and fair bosses). It is also a job offer that will very much enhance her career. When she agreed to take the offer, she was elated that it was extended to her. So, it appears as if all of the stress of the past year, working under extremely obnoxious and intrusive supervisors, is coming to a close, six months away, but coming to a close regardless. She has expressed relief over her future plans many times since the offer was extended.

The glitch is that her current bosses are so awful to work for, that it has gotten to the point lately that she doesn't want to see their faces, even in passing, in the hallways at work next year. Thus, she is contemplating walking away from an opportunity she has worked very hard for and earned, just in order to avoid a few individuals who are currently incredibly hard to deal with. She is currently considering going to the future supervisors and letting them know that she is going to rescind her acceptance for the job they have offered her next year. Just to avoid having to see the people who are currently (but would not be able to at all in six months time) giving her such a hard time.

I would like some advice on LM products to use along with a spell suggestion. I would like to extend clarity and strength of mind to her, along with a bit of stick-to-it- ness. I would like her to proceed with the acceptance of the position she was offered. This is not just because I want what's best for her (although I do want what's best for her and this position is one she has talked about achieving some day for the three years that I have known her.) She will be my co-worker next year if she does not back out on the offer (there were two positions offered and I received the other one). Thus I have the added personal desire of not loosing her presence in the office next year. That noted, she is a natural for the position she was offered and she has a passionate interest in the field. I would hate to see her make a decision that she will regret because she is currently in such a frustrating spot.

I had the thought to do a reversing spell using either an ammonia jar or candles. I have had immediate success in the past with ammonia, but the disposal of it has been weighing on me a bit. Thinking of reversing " Jane Doe has changed her mind about job X" ... or something along those lines. Yet I would rather do something to sweeten her mind a bit along with bringing insight and strength. Any suggestions would be GREATLY appreciated.
Jinji

Re: Co-worker needs strength and persuasion

Unread postby aura » Sun Jan 01, 2012 11:49 am

You could consider giving her bath salts as a gift - tell her that it's so she can ''relax''. Now make the salts with a combination of King Solomon Wisdom, Tranquility and Crown of Success baths: all of which will help her condition without her having the slightest idea of the work.

Another alternative would be to do a moving candle spell moving your co-worker toward her new bosses (in 6 mos) and away from her abusive bosses. It may be able to bring about the change sooner and keep her in line with that outcome.

Finally, a freezer spell for her current bosses might help keep them out of the picture for the interim period until your co-worker attains her new goals.

Blessings and best of luck to you both.
Forum Moderator

Re: Co-worker needs strength and persuasion

Unread postby Jinji » Sun Jan 01, 2012 2:29 pm

Hi aura,

These are all excellent ideas. I will think about them and let you know what I end up doing. Definitely want to have her around, so the moving spell might be one I start with right away. Thanks. 8-)
Jinji

Need help with medical leave of absence (kinda complicated)

Unread postby blackstar1978 » Tue Jan 17, 2012 2:13 am

I work as a wine/beer manager for one location of a national chain store. It seems that I have the quintessential Roach Motel of a job - people go in, and they don't come out successful, to say the least! The job entails accounting, clerical tasks, sales, event planning, heavy lifting (yaaaay, wine cases. I'm about 5'2" and pretty slight), product knowledge, and ordering, all for the princely sum of $10 an hour. The mgmt is awful, and the job simply isn't worth it.

Since I'm very much a Type A personality who is also a people pleaser and perfectionist, of course I've burned out trying to get everything right. I was promoted into the position right before Christmas, with little to no training or support. This was after a year of horrendous treatment by mgmt, which capped off with a near nervous breakdown, on my part, in December.

So...fast forward to the present, when I finally hit the wall a few days ago and insisted on using my accumulated vacation days to go home and get some rest and distance from the place. I'd turned into a mess; I was exhausted, dazed, highly anxious, and feeling like I wanted to kill myself. HR backed me (bless them), and I got the week off immediately.

My next step is to actually take leave. I want to be able to use this time to heal from past incidents, and to, hopefully, come to a better place where I'm more able to support myself in a sensible manner. I've been assaulted either physically or sexually at practically every job I've had, so I really, REALLY hate working for others. I love to write, and do creative things; I'm terrific at these things. However, I'm so afraid to actually live my authentic self, because I don't think I "should" do these things because they don't mean instant cash.

To top it off, the small amount of money that I do make (around $1000 a mo, after taxes) just covers rent and utilities. I can't even pay rent from one check. There's nothing left for myself, or savings, or investing. It ends up being a zero-sum game where I'm continually feeling deprived and fearful. I haven't paid rent for this month, and it's bringing up horrible memories of past apt troubles and near evictions because I'm so poor. This saddens and frightens me to no end. I love my apt...:( I seem to have problems settling down in the last few years, and I want this to end! I don't want to move again!!!!

So far, I purchased some Chinese Wash, and cleaned the bathroom floor with it today. I'll do the main room of my apt tomorrow (I have a studio). I also did a 7 min bath, w/prayer, and will repeat this for six more days. At the end of my ritual tonight, I actually heard a voice in my head say, "Do a honey jar spell for your landlord." Maybe that would sweeten him towards me, esp. since I'm going to ask him to barter property maintenance for part of the rent?

If you guys could help with the following, that would be wonderful:

1) Income during this time of healing.
2) Keeping my apt and not running afoul of the landlord, or coming to legal grief.
3) Finding a suitable job, or starting my own business.
4) My healing, period. The mess that is my life is the product of repeated trauma, and I want very badly to change that.
5) If I return to the job, better treatment, situation, and more pay.

Sorry for the novel. :P Thank you, in advance, for any help that you choose to give.
Thank you, St. Expedite, for giving me the tools necessary to solve my problem completely and thoroughly. Blessings!
blackstar1978

Re: Need help with medical leave of absence (kinda complicated)

Unread postby Flora » Tue Jan 17, 2012 7:16 am

On the medical leave end of it. Make sure you write a letter to the Director of HR after your vacation time is used up and attach a note from a doctor putting you on medical leave for exhaustion. Do not mention mental strain or nervouse break down in the letter? The doctor will understand your request. Once you send them the letter with the physicians request for leave they have to grant it. Go to the doctor before your annual leave is used up! Get your ducks in a row on that end. IN your letter to HR request that if they have a short term disability plan that you would like to submit your paperwork. Most big companies have these policies on employees and they usually pay 1/3rd of your usual pay. That will probably last about 3-6 weeks. After that the only thing your employer can do promise to put you in a position that is available when you are ready to return to work. They do not have to give you your old job back nor do they have to pay you at the same rate of pay under the Family Medical Leave Act. I would sprinkle some Crown of Success powders and open road powders on my letter before sending it.
Next as far as being creative and writing - consider writing jobs that pay like freelance writing for small publications or grant writing. Both require creativity as well as a way with words. I am a grant writer by day and I do very well. There are plenty of non-profits that will pay for grant writers. I am a staff grant writer for an Indian Tribe. Grants are not hard you just have to follow the directions on what to write. You can do it from home most of the time. Check out the American Association for Grant Writers if that sounds interesting to you. It can take a few months to get a legit job. Make them pay you first because no grant is guaranteed.
A honey jar to sweeten the land lord is a great idea.
It honestly feel like to me that you would benefit from some open road work to clear your way into a more creative life, clear the way for the current employer to give you more $$ and clear the way for you to heal your life without being distracted by burdens at work.
I wish you the best and please keep in touch with your outcome,
Flora
Certified Graduate #1658
"A wise woman will make more opportunities than she finds."
Flora

Unread postby blackstar1978 » Tue Jan 17, 2012 6:45 pm

Thank you, Flora. I'll definitely keep you in the loop. I'm also going to set up a prosperity and new roads altar in my apartment. I can certainly use it!
Thank you, St. Expedite, for giving me the tools necessary to solve my problem completely and thoroughly. Blessings!
blackstar1978

Unread postby blackstar1978 » Sun Jan 22, 2012 10:59 am

Update: the honey jar worked within two days. I wasn't expecting that. The landlord is definitely sweeter in his approach to me, and wondered why I hadn't called him. In response, I said, "Well, you told me not to contact you, so..." He said, "Well, I don't like to be yelled at!" SMDH! Then don't be dumb, and manage your business. Sigh.

I'm doing a St. Expedite petition. I may not take the leave, and am working on getting a second, tips-based job to give me more money. I know it sounds crass and trite, but more money really WOULD solve everything. I can't live on less than $1000 a month to pay for everything and still retain my sanity (and my apt!).
blackstar1978

Strange Situation at the work place

Unread postby Magister9 » Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:34 am

Hi to all,

When I am to the work place and I write down my sentences for the law of attraciton that I have already a new job in a better place and that I receive more money for my new imaginary work place, sometihng strange happen!

After a few minutes that I am happy because I am feeling that I have a new and better job, the two bosses wemen that are working with me they start to scold me for nothing!! and they make me feel bad! always!

Looks like that I have a doors close in front of me with angry energy...

What I can do for change that? I should use some open door oil in the candle when the moon go down for clean my way from the bad energy that are trying to keep me in a bad work place?

Thank you a lot for your advices. :D

Bye Alessandro25
Blessing and luck
Magister9

Re: Strange Situation at the work place

Unread postby MissMichaele » Mon Jul 30, 2012 4:38 pm

Try Boss Fix products and Peace Water.

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Re: Strange Situation at the work place

Unread postby jwmcclin » Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:24 pm

I like that recommendation MissMichaele. Also post a prayer to the Crystal Silence League for your intentions (http://crystalsilenceleague.org/prayerrequests.html)
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Need Help With Disrespectful Employees

Unread postby sweetniki » Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:19 am

I have a number of disrespectful employees and I don't know what to do. They are used to do whatever they want to do whenever they want to do it. They are rude to me. I have put them in the freezer but that doesn't seem to be helping. What else can I do? Thank you.
sweetniki

Re: Need Help With Disrespectful Employees

Unread postby Joseph Magnuson » Wed Sep 26, 2012 9:05 am

Water down some Peace Water and place it in a spray bottle. Routinely spray down the workplace with this, on the mist setting. Note any changes and it you see success then keep it up.
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599
Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Re: Need Help With Disrespectful Employees

Unread postby MissMichaele » Fri Sep 28, 2012 5:02 pm

Politeness and the use of Peace Water at work, backed up by a Boss Fix honey jar on your home altar, sounds like a better choice than a freezer spell.

After all, "If your enemy is hungry, give him food to eat; and if he is thirsty, give him water to drink; for you will heap burning coals on his head" -- ignite the fire of his conscience, or melt his heart -- "and the LORD will reward you." -- Proverbs 25:21-22.

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Next

• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Money, Business, Finances, Job, Career, Gambling