Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Q Oil Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo conjure oils and ritual oils in magic spells, and which oils are best for your purposes.
maduro01

Q Oil Questions and Answers

Unread post by maduro01 » Sat Apr 11, 2009 1:16 pm

What is Q Oil best used for?

Thank You Saint Martha for all that you've done and continue to do for me!!!!

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator
Re: Q Oil

Unread post by Miss Bri » Sat Apr 11, 2009 1:49 pm

"Men who want to find passion and Love."
See:
http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-q.html

take care,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Apr 11, 2009 6:12 pm

Well, back in the 1960s and 1970s, when homosexuality could not be openly discussed for fear of reprisals and the James Bond fad was leading to all sorts of things being branded with letters like "M" and "Q" and "X", "Q" oil was advertised with the cryptic tag-line, "Do you know the secret of Q Oil?"

The "secret" is simple and a bit non-secret in today's world: the "Q" stands for "Queer."

OIL-HOO-QQQQ
'Q' Oil
$7.50

Read more about how to use oils here:
http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatoils.html#hoodoo
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Exu pimenta

Unread post by Exu pimenta » Thu May 28, 2009 3:19 am

Hi Cat and everyone,

I'm from England so here we don't get that much in the way of Hoodoo. But anyway, I wanted to know what was the best way to apply Q oil, and should it be used in combination with Lavendar love drops or Follow me boy, both of which i have and love the smell of.

I have a guy I really want and he's been giving the occasional siganls that he likes me but then he doesn't seem interested. So I want to draw him out as it were to see if these siganls mean anything, and also to see if I can get him to finally be mine. Any Idea's I have the Follow me Boy powder here as well but not much else.

A little help please lol!??

Thanks

Oliver
Omo-Yemoja
Filho de Exu Pimenta

Lukianos
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Lukianos » Fri May 29, 2009 4:57 am

Hi Oliver,

Q oil can easily be mixed with Lavander Love and/or Follow Me Boy.

Look Me Over is another formula that may be of interest:
http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-look-me-over.html
Peace be with you,
Lukianos

Jaime Banks
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Jaime Banks » Sat Jul 23, 2011 1:18 am

I was also considering: Attraction, Come To Me, Love Me, Bewitching...I'd hope to believe they aren't GENDER specific as well... :)
Thank You SO Much St.Jude
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #2043G

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sat Jul 23, 2011 7:13 am

Follow Me Boy and Follow Me Girl, along with I Dominate My Man and I Dominate My Woman are really the only gender specific formulas. All love formulas can be used for same-sex or opposite sex love-drawing. However, many of the love oils do have a more floral scent to them which may make many people think of them as more "feminine" when looking to wear them as personal scents. But there's no reason why a man can't smell like roses in my opinion!
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

Jaime Banks
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Jaime Banks » Sat Jul 23, 2011 8:46 am

OH Yes! Don't forqet Adam & Eve products. LOL. I browsed thru the Catalogue and I was thinking it was for "FINDING YOUR SOULMATE"....I wanted to use it but....realzied it's meant for MAN AND WOMAN especially mentioned in the Bible. :P lol and I just love these sweet oils.

Thanks Devi, Your awsome!
Thank You SO Much St.Jude
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #2043G

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:06 am

You can still use the herbal knowledge on what herbs/oils are used for lasting and sincere love - such as orange blossom, spikenard, rose, honeysuckle, etc - and use those on any gendered partner you're seeking to attract.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

Ochani Lele

Re: Q Oil Questions and Answers

Unread post by Ochani Lele » Tue Aug 06, 2013 9:13 pm

Hi Everyone:

I just got my two latest orders from Lucky Mojo: lavender love drops and q oil.

I've diluted the lavender love drops down to a 4:1 ration to use as an all-over body lotion. Yes: I smell fabulous. I have the Q Oil full strength. I have no clue what's in Q . . . I'm not going to ask . . . but for those of you using the two oils together (maybe mixing them as one) or contemplating layering them for effect (as I do with lavender love oiled down to massage oil strength and then wearing Q on your pulse points) what has your reaction been? Are you finding that the scents compliment each other?

I know personal reactions to scent are personal, but is anyone experiencing "adverse" reactions from people who "smell" you?

Ócháni

Luckbewithme876

Unread post by Luckbewithme876 » Thu Oct 16, 2014 10:10 pm

Can Q Oil be used for finding true, honest, long lasting love, or is it more about sex?
Thank you to St. Dymphna!

ProfessorAmes
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by ProfessorAmes » Thu Oct 16, 2014 10:34 pm

Hi luckybewithme,

Q oil is a combination oil for both passion and love. It's probably a sexier version than Lavender Love Drops. Combining them as suggested above might be a way to find the right balance. You can also combine it to 'queer up' one of the more generic formulas like Love Me, Fire of Love or Dixie Love.

I like combining various scents - either as a blend or you might consider putting them in different locations. Wear Love Me and Lavender Love Drops on the neck or wrists where it is more public and then maybe a few drops of Q and Fire of Love or Dixie Love in more intimate areas. Do be careful when putting putting condition oils on the genitals as that area might be more sensitive. Do a test first.
Professor Ames - HRCC Graduate #1694

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Oct 18, 2014 5:59 pm

Hello, Ochani Lele ,

What do you mean by: "Adverse Reactions"?

Do you mean an opposition to its intention? Never heard of anyone getting that.

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sat Oct 18, 2014 7:01 pm

Hello all,

My experience is that Q oil was more of a DL sex or passion oil where lavender love was a soulmate love type oil . Sure they can be mixed to bring both. Wearing oil in itself is not the whole job, you need to also pray over it and get the spirit to work in that manner. Meaning you can wear the oil day and night but with out spiritual connection and purpose its not doing anything. Also if interested in more then just one sex or love then work a mojo and a candle while you wear the oil to help support the work.
PS37-For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth

snow

Unread post by snow » Fri Feb 26, 2016 9:37 am

If Q is only for men is it going to work if a woman wears it?I bought two this morning and I never thought it was for men :'(

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Feb 26, 2016 9:31 pm

Hello, snow,

It is popular for men.

I don't have any testimonials about what it does for women nor could I find anything on any of Lucky Mojo webpages.

You might want to call the Lucky Mojo shop and ask them. But, I believe it's for men

Sorry I couldn't be of much more help here..

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

OrionPhilemon
HRCC Student

Unread post by OrionPhilemon » Fri Mar 22, 2019 6:43 pm

I love Professor Ames' idea about using Q Oil to queer up other oils. A number of the oils available from Lucky Mojo seem specifically formulated for heterosexual (opposite sex) pairings. Has anyone used Q oil in combination with the more heterosexual oils with efficacious results? I'd love to hear.

I've also seen other shops that carry love based oils that they claim are efficacious regardless of the gender of the folks involved...I wonder how those compare to Lucky Mojo hetero-specific products.

Thanks,
Kevin

Dr Darensbourg
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Dr Darensbourg » Fri Mar 22, 2019 9:26 pm

OrionPhilemon,

I have done this on occasion with success prior to formulating my own recipes for this specific purpose but Lucky Mojo brand Q Oil is great for this depending upon what formulas you'd mixed them with. It would mainly be effective in other love/lust condition oils.

You point out that the majority of Lucky Mojo products are formulated for heterosexual couples, as with most brands, so I assume that means you are aware of Lavendar Love Drops correct? It is an original recipe unique to Lucky Mojo and is great for the purpose you're inquiring about. Used in conjunction with Q Oil, who knows what kind of fires you will start. http://www.luckymojo.com/lavenderlove.html

We obviously can't speak to what other companies are doing but we can certainly assure the authenticity and efficacy of Lucky Mojo brand products.

Lucky Mojo brand products are made with ingredients that are true to the African-American wisdom and belief in the spiritual effects of each curio within them as they relate to traditional African America Hoodoo.

The recipes are made from knowledge that has been passed down from generation to generation. I don't know if those other stores can say that. 8-)
The Future is in Your Hands,

Dr. Keith Darensbourg, Ch.D
Correspondence Course Graduate #2132G

OrionPhilemon
HRCC Student

Unread post by OrionPhilemon » Wed May 08, 2019 12:17 pm

Thanks for the information, Keith!

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Anointing and Dressing Oils in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells”