• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

It is currently Fri Oct 31, 2014 7:33 am

Destruction Oil Questions and Answers

Discussions about how to use Lucky Mojo conjure oils and ritual oils in magic spells, and which oils are best for your purposes.

Unread postby sunflower73 » Mon Sep 20, 2010 11:54 am

Thank you for the quick shipment very super fast. I just have a few questions.

I ordered the Destruction oil and I checked the link for it and there is no information on there for me to go by. In light of that, I don't know what color candle to dress with it.

I am also going to add Break Up oil and a dab of the Four Thieves Vinegar to the Destruction oil and put her printed copy picture under it, since the full moon is coming soon.

I would love to work this straight through. If some one can help, that would be great. thank you so much.... :D
sunflower73

Re: Received LM Oils - Question About Destruction Oil

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Mon Sep 20, 2010 11:54 am

Use a black candle.

OIL-HOO-DEST
Destruction Oil
$6.00

Read more about how to use oils here:
http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatoils.html#hoodoo

Good luck!
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Re: Received LM Oils - Question About Destruction Oil

Unread postby sunflower73 » Mon Sep 20, 2010 2:00 pm

thank you very much...

catherineyronwode wrote:Use a black candle.

Good luck!
sunflower73

Re: Destruction Oil

Unread postby nolongerlookn » Sat Jul 09, 2011 1:09 pm

Sunflower73, how did it go? I hope things went the way you wanted them to. Please do tell... lol
nolongerlookn

Unread postby miziluvhoodoo » Wed Sep 21, 2011 2:54 pm

Hello! I would like to how to use Destruction Oil? I looked on the product page, but it doesn't give any explanation on how to use it. Besides dressing black candles, is there a specific prayer associated with this oil etc?

The person I'm planning to do this spell on has been lying, abbusive, stealing, and cheating. He has hurt me and many people in my family. We can't take it anymore. I want to turn his life upside down so he can feel the pain that he's caused us.

Thanks!
Faith is the key to successful magic.
miziluvhoodoo

Re: Question about Destruction Oil

Unread postby Dr Johannes » Thu Sep 22, 2011 5:10 am

Try reading this and see if you can find your answer; http://www.luckymojo.com/oils.html.

Then have a look at the psalms here: http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/Category:The_Book_of_Psalms and see which one fits your needs.
Need Help? I am on AIRR --
www.readersandrootworkers.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK! ReadersandRootworkers
Dr Johannes
Forum Moderator

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Sun Oct 16, 2011 1:18 am

You can use this oil in conjunction with any revenge oil such as crossing, revenge, dume, etc. But if I were you I would use it with reversing for all the destruction he caused to your own life and anyone else.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby snakedoctorcharm » Wed Dec 21, 2011 1:00 pm

This oil intrigues me, I have been pondering the uses for it for awhile from the stand point that there must be destruction many times before rebirth and growth can occur. I am still not sure how I will use it though. I do think it has uses other than revenge.

Char
snakedoctorcharm

Unread postby Faith14 » Fri Mar 23, 2012 8:21 am

1) What exactually does destruction oil do?

2) Does it hit you mentally?

3) Does it hit every aspect of your life?

4) What lm oils would best complement destruction?

5) I was told to do skull work with destruction oil. I'm assuming you use a black skull candle, correct?

Thanks
Faith14

Re: Destruction Oil Questions and Answers

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Fri Mar 23, 2012 8:58 am

1) Destruction Oil is used in spells to destroy structural things -- objects and people. The picture on the label pretty much shows the idea. Because of the breaking tower image, folks sometimes use it to destroy a man's sexuality. Because the crown of the tower is depicted flying off, folks also use it to destroy someone's head or mind. Because people are depicted as jumping from and fleeing the breaking tower, folks sometimes use it to destroy a business by causing job desertion and job loss.

2) If the work were directed to affect a person mentally, then that should be the result. But remember, destruction work can also be directed to hit someone physically -- as, for instance, to destroy their sex life -- or to hurt them economically -- as, for instance, on the job.

3) It will hit whatever area of life you direct it toward; and you may, if you wish, direct it to "every area" of a person's life. Remember, the oils are adjuncts to your directed petitions, prayers, or curses. They do not work independently of your intentions.

4) Destruction Oil goes well with D.U.M.E. Oil, Damnation Oil, Jinx Oil, and Crossing Oil. In special cases you might blend it with Revenge Oil.

5) Yes, a black skull candle would be appropriate if the work is being done to hurt someone's mind. If the work were being done for sexual revenge, a black genitalia candle would be appropriate. If the work were being done for business destruction, then the black gentleman and lady candles (little men in suit and little women in dresses) would be appropriate candles.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby fire_and_ice » Tue May 08, 2012 10:15 am

Greetings,

The following questions are in regard to Lucky Mojo products.
Recently, I asked similar questions about Crossing Oil, but I also need some information about Destruction Oil:

a.) Even though Destruction Oil doesn’t cause someone’s physical death like D.U.M.E. does, my question here is: Could it? If one uses Destruction Oil to destroy a target’s physical well-being, could it cause that target’s physical death?

b.) As I understand it, Destruction Oil is used to destroy structural things. (destruction-oil-questions-and-answers-t15625.html#p96948: “Destruction Oil is used in spells to destroy structural things -- objects and people.”) Can it be used to destroy something a little more abstract as it relates to people, such as, can Destruction Oil be used to destroy someone’s reputation? Can it be used to destroy the emotional trust that other people have in the target?

Even though I’m not using Destruction Oil at the current time, I do think that it is important that I understand what it can and cannot do in case I do need to use it eventually.

Thanks in advance.
fire_and_ice

Unread postby Temont » Thu May 31, 2012 10:54 am

Okay! Soooo I have a pretty large order coming from LM sometime soon but there were things that I forgot (or didn't know) to order when I made my order. I went on ebay and bought from the candle and curio shop.... I forgot (once again) to get some reversal oil. I bought the destruction oil and crabshell powder, but the only oil that I have that is reversing is anna riva. I've seen the book mentioned on here and didn't know if LM uses their oils also or if you are affiliated, I also didn't know if it would be a good idea to mix that with the LM oil for my vinegar jar or if I should just use destruction and a black candle? Any advice?
Temont

Unread postby Mama Micki » Sun Jun 03, 2012 3:15 pm

Lucky Mojo carries some Anna Riva books, but makes their own products, such as oils, powders, incense, etc. Most people report that Lucky Mojo products are vastly superior to Anna Riva or many other brands.
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby theusurper » Sun Jun 03, 2012 4:52 pm

i agree with you Mama Micki
theusurper

Unread postby Doctor Hob » Sun Jun 03, 2012 5:02 pm

Mama Micki wrote:Lucky Mojo carries some Anna Riva books, but makes their own products, such as oils, powders, incense, etc. Most people report that Lucky Mojo products are vastly superior to Anna Riva or many other brands.

I would agree with this assessment. I still have Anna Riva stuff from way back that my wife won't let me throw away...
Two-Headed Doctor
HRCC Graduate #1764G
Doctor Hob
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Temont » Sun Jun 03, 2012 6:10 pm

Cool! So I guess both are good, but LM is great! I KNOW I'm going to stick with LM but I was just curious about the other... thank you!
Temont

Unread postby KittyLove » Sun Mar 10, 2013 4:45 pm

Should this line of products be handled the same way as Hotfoot? It is recommended that it be worked in the bathroom or outdoors.

Thank you kindly,
MissKittylovesNanny
Thank you St. Michael for keeping us safe!
KittyLove

Unread postby Miss Tammie Lee » Sun Mar 10, 2013 5:29 pm

When I have worked with this product, I have worked with it outdoors. It is extremely effective. Make certain to set a timeline. Make certain to cleanse. Most importantly, make certain your work is justified.

Take care,

Miss Tammie Lee
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA
Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread postby KittyLove » Sun Mar 10, 2013 6:05 pm

Thank you, Miss Tammie Lee. Saw it in the newsletter, became interested because it works on structures and objects. Need to order cursing products as a prerequisite for HRCC. I think I'm justified, but I will book a reading to make sure.

Thanks again,
MissKittylovesNanny
Thank you St. Michael for keeping us safe!
KittyLove

Unread postby Caligula » Fri May 10, 2013 4:29 am

From the spells I read, I was under te impression that destruction oil is the proper oil to dress a black candle for jinxing purposes, but now I see on this forum that some people are using Black Arts oil to dress candles for jinxing.

Which oil is more powerful for jinxing via dressing a candle?
Destruction oil or Black Arts oil?

BTW-what are the ingriedients in Destruction oil?
It smells atrocious!
Caligula

Unread postby Mama Micki » Fri May 10, 2013 7:06 am

Lucky Mojo does not give out product formulas. There is no oil that is "more powerful" than another; they each have a different purpose.
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Caligula » Fri May 10, 2013 11:51 pm

In that case, what are the different purposes between Destruction oil and Black Arts oil, and which is better suited for dressing a candle to jinx someone. I believed it to be Destruction oil, but based on my reading on this site, both oils have been used for this purpose.

So I would like to now the difference between the two.

As to the proprietary formula of Destruction oil, there's a misunderstanding, I understand the need to keep these formulas secret, I was just wondering if there was a particular ingredient that made it smell so nasty (you can't recreate anything from one ingredient). But never mind that question.
Caligula

Unread postby Papa Newt » Sat May 11, 2013 5:42 am

The biggest difference between the two is that Black Arts not only does help with destructive and other dark work, it is used in rituals for summoning spirits and making pacts. Destruction is, well, destruction. One still isn't better than the other, just different formulas that have similarity in use.

As for the smell, I suggest getting familiar with your herbs and then you may find the answer you seek. :-) By doing so you really gain a deeper understanding of the spirit of each plant. Best of luck to you!
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1649G
Thank you, St. Expedite!
Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread postby jwmcclin » Tue May 14, 2013 9:11 am

I agree with Mama Micki and Papa Newt on this one Caligula....and add that you might want to consider taking cat's course to gain more knowledge on oils and herbs spiritual purposes.

http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocourse.html
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Tue May 14, 2013 9:23 am

Caligula,

One of the reasons we at Lucky Mojo invest so much time and money in label design is to help our customers understand, through visual and graphic means, the uses of our spiritual supplies.

The label for Destruction Oil is based on a common Marseilles Tarot image of the Tower Destroyed by Lightning. It shows ruination, loss of property, the tumbling of a phallic symbol, the wrath of Heaven unleashed, and the judgement of an angry God.

OIL-HOO-DEST
Destruction Oil
$7.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

The label for Black Arts shows a magician of the old, old school summoning a host of deformed demons to do his bidding. Whether he wishes knowledge of the Other Realms or help in tormenting his enemies, all we know is tat he commands legions, and they are not pretty to look at.

OIL-HOO-BKAR
Black Arts Oil
$7.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

Order the one you want -- or do as many experienced practitioners do -- order both and combine them!

For those who use a lot of oils in specific blends, we offer the extremely economical 4 oz. Rootworkers and Churches Special -- a large bottle containing 1, 2, 3, or 4 oils blended to your specifications, with all of the labels on the glass, so you can know at a glance what is contained inside. In your case, for instance, you might order a combination of Destruction, Black Arts, Jinx, and Crossing. Instead of four 1/2 oz bottles (a total of 2 oz.) for $28.00 ($14.00 per oz.), you would get a total of 4 oz. for $36.00. ($9.00 per oz.). Of course, you would have to be committed to doing a lot of cursing work, or youbwould be working for clients.

OIL-SPE-4RTW
4 oz. Rootworkers & Churches Special Oil
$36.00

Good luck.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Destruction Oil

Unread postby jamessandusky » Sun Sep 15, 2013 6:24 am

Hi all destruction oil used with destruction powder along with black Pepper in a vigil black candle while the moon is dying produces what kind of effect ? I am looking to pressure an enemy into submission would this be effective ?
jamessandusky

Unread postby Joseph Magnuson » Sun Sep 15, 2013 6:31 am

Would Controlling or Domination work be more appropriate for this situation or do you wish to Destroy them?
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599
Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread postby jamessandusky » Sun Sep 15, 2013 4:03 pm

Joseph Magnuson wrote:Would Controlling or Domination work be more appropriate for this situation or do you wish to Destroy them?

Hi Joseph , yes destruction of their plans is as intention really the object is to get the person to submit completely please advise me as to what you think may be best ,
Sincerely James
jamessandusky

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun Sep 15, 2013 5:02 pm

Good Evening, Jamessanducsky,
If you were specific in stating your intentions (i.e.: "Destruction of plans"), then that's what will happen.
Have you seen this link? www.luckymojo.com/destruction.html
That will give you a concise idea of this type of spell.
You talked about submission. So, it would be easier for us to help you if you told us the story. Advising you on what to use and how to use it is a little difficult without knowing the entire picture.
Otherwise, take a look at this page: www.luckymojo.com/spells.html
And, here is another one www.luckymojo.com/hoodooataglance.html
Hope this helps.
Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby jamessandusky » Mon Sep 16, 2013 12:46 pm

Hi Miss Aidajust private messaged you the entire scenario but its saying in outbox not sent folder
jamessandusky

Unread postby Joseph Magnuson » Mon Sep 16, 2013 1:59 pm

jamessandusky: Messages will remain in the "Outbox" folder until the recipient has received and opened them. Only then will they show up in the "Sent" folder.
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599
Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Sep 16, 2013 2:10 pm

Hello, jamessabdusky,
I saw your PM and will answer you later.
Promise!!
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Destroying neighbor's car stereo!

Unread postby Isolte » Sun Nov 17, 2013 5:42 pm

I have a throbbing headache as I type....ughhh!
I posted about this a while ago and did not get a response but now I have another idea.
I don't want to hotfoot my noisy neighbor's loud kid because they have a family member with special needs. The teenage kid next door has a car stereo with the loudest bass that he likes to listen to so loudly that my walls shake. He just sits in his car and listens to his loud music. I have tried talking to the neighbors, I have tried calling the police, nothing has worked. He plays it so loudly that it wakes my babies from their naps. I tried a freezer spell months ago but now he is at it again.
I was thinking I could use destruction oil to destroy his car stereo and speakers? Does anyone have any ideas as to how to go about doing this?
Isolte

Unread postby aura » Mon Nov 18, 2013 5:46 am

Hi Isolte,

There are lots of ideas on how to do just that in the following threads (as well as a few other options to consider):
spells-to-cause-car-trouble-breakdown-towing-accidents-t20122.html-sid=d7c2bc1b1a3d79ec2f16ad80d17a9e03
fixing-objects-to-jinx-or-curse-those-who-touch-them-t22335.html-sid=d7c2bc1b1a3d79ec2f16ad80d17a9e03

May your silence soon return.
Road-Opening, Healing & Herbalism
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Isolte » Mon Nov 18, 2013 1:33 pm

Thank you aura, very helpful information!
Isolte

Unread postby branden » Wed Dec 25, 2013 8:13 pm

I recently purchase this oil. Well I just ordered it literally. I was thinking about getting the crossing oil but I think this oil is up my ally. This is my first dark oil that I'm purchasing. I hate to say this I feel bad about it but I want to destroy someone's life. Now I don't want this person dead. So my question is is it possible that after their lives have been destroyed that they end up committing suicide? This person is not some ex lover it's my manager. How would I word my petition "John Doe your life from this point on will be filled with destruction and devastation "?
branden

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu Dec 26, 2013 9:03 pm

Hello, Branden,
Just don't mention death in your petition or your statement of intent.
DUME is the product that is used by many for wishing death. www.luckymojo.com/dume.html
I personally would just destroy this person's job. But, that's just me.
I hope everything turns out well for you. It's such a shame that some managers can be so negative and nasty
Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby -Kitten- » Fri Dec 27, 2013 9:00 pm

Hi. I'm fairly new to all this and i have a question. If i wanted to use destruction products to destroy the love life of someone already in a relationship, would i need to pair it with breakup products to help split the couple up, Or is the destruction alone enough?

I don't like to be mean but i feel like this person deserves it. I'm not going to go into any deep details but trust me they've done some things. I'm of course going to let my emotions calm down first before i make a final decision on whether or not to go through with all this though.
-Kitten-

Unread postby branden » Fri Dec 27, 2013 9:01 pm

Thanx Miss Aida,
I feel bad doing this type of work. I'm not trying to kill him. I just want his life to be in chaos. When this happens I don't want him to commit suicide. So as long as I don't wish death on him it will not happen?! I know some people react to chaos differently. I'm planing to affect his mind and his job. Does the destruction oil possess the ability to cause death? I know it's the oil combined with our intentions.
branden

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Dec 30, 2013 8:30 pm

Hello, Kitten,
Yes, you can use both. I do it all the time. The Destruction products are FANTASTIC facilitators to the break up work.
Do what's in your heart. If you're justified, then remember all that was done to you.
Take Care
Happy New year

-Kitten- wrote:Hi. I'm fairly new to all this and i have a question. If i wanted to use destruction products to destroy the love life of someone already in a relationship, would i need to pair it with breakup products to help split the couple up, Or is the destruction alone enough?

I don't like to be mean but i feel like this person deserves it. I'm not going to go into any deep details but trust me they've done some things. I'm of course going to let my emotions calm down first before i make a final decision on whether or not to go through with all this though.
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Dec 30, 2013 8:32 pm

Hello, Branden,
Unless the person already has sever emotional problem, you should be safe to go.
If you're very uncomfortable, have an AIRR member do it for you http://readersandrootworkers.org
Or a Hoodoo Psychic does root work also www.hoodoopsychics.com
If you're sill uncomfortable, then don't do it. Do what's in your heart.
I hope this helps.
Happy Holidays to you

branden wrote:Thanx Miss Aida,
I feel bad doing this type of work. I'm not trying to kill him. I just want his life to be in chaos. When this happens I don't want him to commit suicide. So as long as I don't wish death on him it will not happen?! I know some people react to chaos differently. I'm planing to affect his mind and his job. Does the destruction oil possess the ability to cause death? I know it's the oil combined with our intentions.
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby -Kitten- » Tue Dec 31, 2013 6:12 pm

Thank you for the reply Miss Aida
Happy New Years to you too
-Kitten-

Unread postby branden » Wed Apr 09, 2014 11:39 pm

I was wondering since I have no banishing oil on hand can I use this oil to destroy something like let's say a bill?
branden

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun Apr 13, 2014 8:53 pm

Hello, branden ,
Good idea!!
Take care!
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby branden » Sat Apr 19, 2014 6:21 pm

Miss Aida wrote:Hello, branden ,
Good idea!!
Take care!

Cool thanx I wasn't sure if it could be used for this purpose.You're always very helpful.:)
branden

PostThis post was deleted on Fri May 09, 2014 1:06 am.

Unread postby branden » Fri May 09, 2014 1:10 am

How would I dispose of it for that purpose? (bill)
branden

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon May 12, 2014 8:50 pm

Hi, branden ,
Just check out this page for disposal techniques: www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html
If you have any questions after reading this page, please don't hesitate to ask
Wishing you the best
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby branden » Tue May 13, 2014 9:58 pm

Should I dispose of the destruction spell(bill) Should I take the wax remains and burn it? Then what else'?
branden

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed May 14, 2014 9:56 pm

Hi, branden,
So, did you read that page that I linked you to?
Dispose of it at a crossroad or bury it at a cemetery. Personally, I would bury it at a cemetery
Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby branden » Thu May 15, 2014 11:51 pm

Miss Aida wrote:Hi, branden,
So, did you read that page that I linked you to?
Dispose of it at a crossroad or bury it at a cemetery. Personally, I would bury it at a cemetery
Take care

Yes I did lol but I was a bit confused because of the type of oil. It said if you want to destroy something you burn it. I was trying to destroy eg: bill so after I worked the spell. My thinking is that burning the remains. No? Thnx for all your help:)
branden

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri May 16, 2014 7:45 pm

Hello, branden,
Use your best judgment.
Whatever spirit is guiding you to do. If it feels right for you, do it.
Like I always says on the forum, every practitioner is different. I like burial at the cemetery. But, that' just me.
Also, as a disclaimer, burning money is illegal. So, legally, I am saying it is not a legal thing to encourage on the forum!
Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby branden » Sat May 17, 2014 8:16 pm

Miss Aida wrote:Hello, branden,
Use your best judgment.
Whatever spirit is guiding you to do. If it feels right for you, do it.
Like I always says on the forum, every practitioner is different. I like burial at the cemetery. But, that' just me.
Also, as a disclaimer, burning money is illegal. So, legally, I am saying it is not a legal thing to encourage on the forum!
Take care

Thnx oh no not money. I meant like eg:monthly bills
branden

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon May 19, 2014 9:00 pm

branden,
OMG! I really misread your last post! LOL!!!!
That is just fine (but I hope you paid the bills first).
Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby AlyssaH » Sat Jul 05, 2014 5:42 pm

I'm getting a reading to advise if my case is justified, but I'm fairly certain it is! My plan is to combine Destruction with Crossing oil against my estranged husband & his mistress. I no longer want to break them up & I've done a Cut & Clear on myself, but the need for vengeance still burns hot in my heart. He has moved her into the house, that his mother had built for us when I was pregnant with our child. Idk, I felt peaceful when they were broken up, but when she is with him I feel beyond angry. She shouldn't get to profit from the destruction of my family!!! Plus, he supports her financially & doesn't give me barely anything on a regular basis to help with our child. He offers, but when I went to get it, he only gave me $100. He has no rent to pay, supports her, & I'm fairly certain that he's selling drugs again. He just doesn't want to be responsible financially if I won't be with him. This is why he has cost me $4 k in legal fees, just to fight me for joint custody because he doesn't want to be obligated to pay me support (which the joke is on him because whichever parent the child resides with for purposes of schooling & etc.., the other parent has to pay support to). Anyway, I just want them both to be miserable. I was planning on smearing a little of both oils on a monogram lighter of his, before I return it to him, & cursing his nature with a black penis candle (so no women will want him). I already know his sex drive is a weak point because he has use steroids for years. I want to destroy her health, she already has Lupus & Lyme disease, I want it to be so bad for her that she just wakes up in, & stays in agony, every day for the rest of her life. I was going to curse that house, so that it burns to ground with them asleep in it. It seems harsh but she taunts me & rubs it in my face that she has my husband & my house. She even told me "to drink a brew, & cast another spell," because she dug up the protection & blessing spell bottles I had buried in the garden. She really didn't learn her lesson when I Hotfooted them out of their last place, but that's ok because I'm through playing games with her, this time she is going to be f**ked 6 ways from Sunday, & I feel like she gave me permission to do some serious cursing on her.
AlyssaH

Unread postby jon saint germain » Fri Jul 11, 2014 12:23 pm

I recently used LM Destruction Oil in a divorce case to destroy the coherence of the testimony of the despicable scoundrel who was slandering the woman-my client. He tangled himself in his lies, his lawyer missed several important rebuttals, and his case fell apart. The judge awarded him nothing and came close to holding him in contempt of court. Combine it with Court Case oil and dress a black candle over a picture of the target. Personal concerns are helpful but not essential. Psalm 7:15 "He made a pit, and digged it, and falleth into the hole which he hath made."

Hope it helps,
Jon SG
Jon Saint Germain Graduate HRCC
Association of Independent Readers and Rootworkers
Hoodoo Psychics
jon saint germain
Forum Moderator

Unread postby AlyssaH » Fri Jul 11, 2014 7:46 pm

jon saint germain wrote:I recently used LM Destruction Oil in a divorce case to destroy the coherence of the testimony of the despicable scoundrel who was slandering the woman-my client. He tangled himself in his lies, his lawyer missed several important rebuttals, and his case fell apart. The judge awarded him nothing and came close to holding him in contempt of court. Combine it with Court Case oil and dress a black candle over a picture of the target. Personal concerns are helpful but not essential. Psalm 7:15 "He made a pit, and digged it, and falleth into the hole which he hath made."

Hope it helps,
Jon SG

Thank you SO much! I'm going to bookmark this, so I have it when it goes to court, my 1st priority is to protect our child form him & his crazy mother, BUT I know that she's scrambling to hide the money that I'm rightfully entitled to (MO is a communal property state).
AlyssaH

Unread postby mags76 » Wed Aug 06, 2014 9:09 pm

Hello, I have 2 questions! If it is not allowed here, please move it to the correct place! A friend is having an issue on the job and one of the co workers is against her. My friend works for the co worker on her days off. Well the co worker is being really rude to my friend and says that she should have lost her job by now. My friend does her best to work as she is a single parent and is afraid that the coworker will try to get her to lose her job. I want to do something for her. I have done some work in the past and had success. I want the coworker to pay for what she is doing and get the boss to favor my friend on her job. I have a fixed boss candle, as well as some black candles, hot foot, destruction, etc. What do you all think would be the best way to handle this?
mags76

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Aug 06, 2014 9:14 pm

Hello, mags76,
I am so happy that you are helping your friend! That's so nice of you.
Also, I deleted your second question and ask that you re-post that part of the question in the court case section.
I'm not sure that I understand your question because you seem to have it under control.
But, take a look at this page that Miss cat wrote for ideas: www.luckymojo.com/destruction.html
Wishing you the best
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby J-Mo » Thu Aug 07, 2014 7:22 am

Hey mags76,

I've worked in highly competitive environments and i know how much it helps to have the upper hand. I would take a three pronged approach to this matter.

I would work with crown of success supplies for your friend. http://www.luckymojo.com/crownofsuccess.html. Crown of Success products smell amazing, when i need an added bit of oomph on the job I use it as a personal scent.

Work a honey jar on the boss to sweeten him up. http://www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html When you burn candles on the jar, anoint them with boss fix oil and/or boss fix powder. http://www.luckymojo.com/products-boss-fix.html

I would work a mirror box on the nasty coworker http://www.luckymojo.com/reversing.html. That way what she sends out, comes right back to her.

Good luck!
J-Mo
Forum Moderator

Next

• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to Anointing and Dressing Oils in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells