Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Radio Show Pre-Call ID: April 3rd, 2011

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Mar 27, 2011 5:01 pm

Hello, folks.

This is for all of you who want to call the Lucky Mojo Hoodoo Rootwork hour and get a free card reading, spiritual guidance, and/or rootwork spell-casting advice.

In order to best vary the calls we deal with in the Lucky Mojo Hoodoo Rootwork Radio Show, Dr. Kioni and i are asking that folks who intend to call in make brief posts at our forums stating who you are, where you are calling from, and the situation you are hoping for help with.

We have created a separate thread here at the forum for each date of the show -- which is always on Sunday afternoon and evening. You cannot post in this thread -- but you can copy and paste the questions ehre and place them into a new post at the thread bearing the date of the show during which you will be in the queue.

Here's what we need to know:

If you've been wanting to get in as a caller on the Lucky Mojo Hoodoo Rootwork Hour Radio Show, this is your chance!

Find the Pre-Call ID thread for the next upcoming date (e.g. "Radio Show Pre-Call ID: For November 21, 2010" or "Radio Show Pre-Call ID: For November 28, 2010." You can find this thread quickly by using the Forum Search function with the words "Radio Show." The most recent post is likely to refer to next week's show.

Here's what we will need to know (this same form is the first post in each week's thread, in case you miss it here):

1) Your Lucky Mojo Forum name:

2) Your My Hoodoo Space name (if different):

3) Your Blog Talk Radio caller name (if different):

4) Your area code and location (do not post your full phone number, please!):

5) Have you had a reading with Dr. K. or catherine before, either privately or on the radio show? (If so: When? Have conditions changed since that reading? Are you calling back to report updates as we may have requested?)

6) Please give us a brief description of your situation (please be brief!):

7) Do you want a card reading?

8) Do you want hoodoo rootwork spell casting recommendations?

9) On what date will you be in the radio show queue?

Remember these times and dates when you call:

Radio Show is on Sunday at 3:00 PM Pacific Time, 6:00 PM Eastern Time

Call-in Number to be a guest or to listen via telephone:

818-394-8535

If you call, press "1" to alert the hosts that you wish to be placed in the queue and heard as a caller on the show.

We cannot guarantee that we will take your call, but adding your information to this thread at the Lucky Mojo Forum will help us pre-screen and identify callers by area code and name.

catherine yronwode
Lucky Mojo Catalogue: http://luckymojo.com/catalogue
Lucky Mojo Specials via Twitter: http://twitter.com/luckymojocurio
catherine yronwode

Scratchmade Sweets

Re: Radio Show Pre-Call ID: April 3rd, 2011

Unread post by Scratchmade Sweets » Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:59 pm

Here's what we will need to know (this same form is the first post in each week's thread, in case you miss it here):

1) Your Lucky Mojo Forum name:BestofLife

2) Your My Hoodoo Space name (if different): Crystal

3) Your Blog Talk Radio caller name (if different): n/a

4) Your area code and location (do not post your full phone number, please!): 336, Greensboro NC

5) Have you had a reading with Dr. K. or Catherine before, either privately or on the radio show? (If so: When? Have conditions changed since that reading? Are you calling back to report updates as we may have requested?) Yes with Cat back on Jan 19, 2011. Yes conditions have changed as far as my business goes and sales have increased slightly as Cat said would happen in the Spring. Yay

6) Please give us a brief description of your situation (please be brief!): Need to decide if I should move or even if its possible: to California (the man I want to have a future with lives there too). I want to move there (preferably) or Maryland (the tenants in my best friends rental property will be moving out in July) but not sure which is the best move or even if it is possible with my business (customer base, continued sales, financial).

7) Do you want a card reading? Yes

8) Do you want hoodoo rootwork spell casting recommendations? Yes

9) On what date will you be in the radio show queue? April 3rd.

Thank you !!!

Aina

Unread post by Aina » Mon Mar 28, 2011 1:05 pm

1) Your Lucky Mojo Forum name: Aina

2) Your My Hoodoo Space name (if different): n/a

4) Your area code and location (do not post your full phone number, please!): 646, New York, NY

5) Have you had a reading with Dr. K. or catherine before, either privately or on the radio show? (If so: When? Have conditions changed since that reading? Are you calling back to report updates as we may have requested?) No, but I've had several readings with other AIRR members.

6) Please give us a brief description of your situation (please be brief!): A person from my past (not sure who exactly) has jinxed my money/career. I've had a scary fire in my apartment, changed 9 houses in the past 4 years; I am also having troubles at my job that don't go away no matter what I do. I've had uncrossing performed on my behalf, and my love life improved significantly (before that, it was also a huge mess). I also feel much happier and better in general, but the money/career issue hasn't changed much at all. Actually, I am amazingly successful at my job, but I always end up not being compensated for it. After 4 years of having a stable job that has a great potential, I am still barely making ends meet.

7) Do you want a card reading? Yes.

8) Do you want hoodoo rootwork spell casting recommendations? Yes, if possible.

9) On what date will you be in the radio show queue? April 3rd, 2011.

Conjuremoon
Forum Member

Unread post by Conjuremoon » Tue Mar 29, 2011 3:52 pm

I would love to be on the show if you are taking customers.

1) Your Lucky Mojo Forum name: taramariamiller

4) Your area code and location (do not post your full phone number, please!): 570 Pennsylvania

5) Have you had a reading with Dr. K. or catherine before, either privately or on the radio show? (If so: When? Have conditions changed since that reading? Are you calling back to report updates as we may have requested?) No

6) Please give us a brief description of your situation (please be brief!): I am in a relationship 11 years and wanted to do some rootwork to help it. I wanted a divination to see what is needed or just a cut & clear.

9) On what date will you be in the radio show queue? April 3rd, 2011.

WillaBacchus
Forum Member

Unread post by WillaBacchus » Sun Apr 03, 2011 7:52 am

1) Your Lucky Mojo Forum name: WillaBacchus

3) Your Blog Talk Radio caller name (if different): same

4) Your area code and location (do not post your full phone number, please!): 802- Vermont

5) Have you had a reading with Dr. K. or catherine before, either privately or on the radio show? (If so: When? Have conditions changed since that reading? Are you calling back to report updates as we may have requested?) No

6) Please give us a brief description of your situation (please be brief!): I am asking for help for not only myself, but my husband and his two children from his first marriage. He and his ex were married for 17 years and have two beautiful teenagers as a result. About five years ago, he discovered that the man the he agreed to take into his home as a goodwill gesture, was having an affair with his then wife. She accused him of giving her an std, and when he called her bluff after being tested and recieving a negative result, she began a very vile and destructive divorce. Long story short, his two teenage children from that marriage want nothing to do with him. They mock him in public, ignore him, and intentionally try to ruin the great memories he once shared with them as their father. Cat, he is a good man. He is a fire cheif for a volunteer fire department, giving so much of himself to others. His ex continues to add insult to injury on a daily basis. How do we move past this and move my husband and his children in a healing and positive direction? This is a truly vile woman who wants nothing more than to destroy this man and take away all of his self worth. She needs to be stopped. Please give me advice on how to put the whammy on her and make her feel the weight of her actions. Thank you so much.

9) On what date will you be in the radio show queue? April 3rd, 2011.[/color][/color]

Believe129
Forum Member

Unread post by Believe129 » Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:08 pm

1) Your Lucky Mojo Forum name: Believe129

2) Your My Hoodoo Space name (if different): N/A

3) Your Blog Talk Radio caller name (if different): N/A

4) Your area code and location (do not post your full phone number, please!): 323 - Los Angeles, CA

5) Have you had a reading with Dr. K. or catherine before, either privately or on the radio show? (If so: When? Have conditions changed since that reading? Are you calling back to report updates as we may have requested?) Yes, with Ms. Cat. Conditions remain the same. No changes have been noticed yet. I would like to know how I should continue to work. (Am I the one going crazy?!)

6) Please give us a brief description of your situation (please be brief!): Work issue. 2 individuals working against me., 1 male (cancer), 1 female (gemini) Ms. Cat confirmed they are up to no good. Worked on their head as instructed on March 19, 2011 (full moon) and nothing has changed. It is note worhty to say that I have been working those individuals since 2009 (to go away) and I have not gotten any results. Both are actually bringing out the "whip" at work and they are micromanaging more than ever. Morale is very low at work and I am very unhappy. I would like to know what to do next.

7) Do you want a card reading? Yes please.

8) Do you want hoodoo rootwork spell casting recommendations? YES. Very much so.

9) On what date will you be in the radio show queue? April 3, 2011 @ 3:00pm.
Thank you for protecting me Santa Muerte.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Apr 03, 2011 1:53 pm

Show time! THREAD IS LOCKED.
catherine yronwode

Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

Return to “2011 Radio Show Reading Sign-Ups and Chat Logs”