Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Radio Show Pre-Call ID: August 25th 2013

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator
Radio Show Pre-Call ID: August 25th 2013

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sun Aug 18, 2013 3:44 pm

Hello, folks.

This is for all of you who want to call the Lucky Mojo Hoodoo Rootwork hour and get a free card reading, spiritual guidance, and/or rootwork spell-casting advice.

In order to best vary the calls we deal with in the Lucky Mojo Hoodoo Rootwork Radio Show, ConjureMan Ali and i are asking that folks who intend to call in make brief posts at our forums stating who you are, where you are calling from, and the situation you are hoping for help with.

We have created a separate thread here at the forum for each date of the show -- which is always on Sunday afternoon and evening. You cannot post in this thread -- but you can copy and paste the questions here and place them into a new post at the thread bearing the date of the show during which you will be in the queue.

Here's what we need to know:

If you've been wanting to get in as a caller on the Lucky Mojo Hoodoo Rootwork Hour Radio Show, this is your chance!

Go to this link 2013-radio-show-pre-call-ids-f70.html

and look for Find the next upcoming date (e.g. "Radio Show Pre-Call ID: For June 30, 2013" or "Radio Show Pre-Call ID: For July 7, 2013").

You can also find this thread quickly by using the Forum Search function with the words "Radio Show." The most recent post is likely to refer to next week's show.

Here's what we will need to know (this same form is the first post in each week's thread, in case you miss it here):

1) Your Lucky Mojo Forum name:

2) Your Blog Talk Radio caller name (if different):

3) Your area code and location (do not post your full phone number, please!):

4) Have you had a reading with ConjureMan Ali or catherine before, either privately or on the radio show, either about this issue or another situation?? (If so: When? Have conditions changed since that reading? Are you calling back to report updates as we may have requested?)

5) Have you gone to other readers or rootworkers about this situation? If so, who and when?

6) Please give us a brief description of your situation (please be brief!):

7) On what date will you be in the radio show queue?

Remember these times and dates when you call:

Radio Show is on Sunday at 3:00 PM Pacific Time, 6:00 PM Eastern Time

Call-in Number to be a guest or to listen via telephone:

818-394-8535

If you call, press "1" to alert the hosts that you wish to be placed in the queue and heard as a caller on the show.

We cannot guarantee that we will take your call, but adding your information to this thread at the Lucky Mojo Forum will help us pre-screen and identify callers by area code and name.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

iShyne

Re: Radio Show Pre-Call ID: August 25th 2013

Unread post by iShyne » Sun Aug 18, 2013 3:53 pm

1) Your Lucky Mojo Forum name: iShyne

2) Your Blog Talk Radio caller name (if different): Hope

3) Your area code and location: (616) Grand Rapids, Michigan

4) Have you had a reading with ConjureMan Ali or catherine before, either privately or on the radio show, either about this issue or another situation? No

5) Have you gone to other readers or rootworkers about this situation? No

6) Please give us a brief description of your situation:
I am currently 6 months pregnant. Until a few months ago my child's father and I were very happy and happily expecting his 1st child. A few months ago we had a huge fight that came from a big misunderstanding. And he hasn't been there for me the way I would like him to be during this pregnancy and in life. I must mention there is another woman who seems to be in the way of any reconciliation progress we've made over the last few months since the breakup. I love him very much but the way things are going it seems too much is in the way of us getting along let alone a reconciliation. which has been very hard because dealing with this pregnancy alone and all the issues that come along with it are upsetting. I desperately want to go back to enjoying my pregnancy and my life as it was! What can I do? Is there root work I can do for the sake of peace between us?

7) On what date will you be in the radio show queue? August 25, 2013

(edited for clarity by Joseph Magnuson)
Last edited by Joseph Magnuson on Sun Aug 25, 2013 10:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: clarity, on-air readability

Sarah
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Sarah » Mon Aug 19, 2013 5:48 am

1. Steel
2. guest
3. 646 New Jersey
4. Yes, calling back with update
5. Yes
6. After 25 years, I reconnected with and started dating my old high school boyfriend. The problem is that he's married with children. It turned into something quite special and he recently admitted that he's in love. This past week, however, he broke it off with me because he said his feelings are starting to run so deep that soon he won't be able to control them, which will then lead to him leaving his marriage which means leaving his children and he just simply doesn't want to leave his children. Is this truly over? Where's his head? Is he having as hard a time with this as I am?
7. Aug 25th

Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Papa Newt » Mon Aug 19, 2013 6:09 am

Steel, if you would like to be on the August 25th show of the Lucky Mojo Hoodoo Rootwork Hour please click the edit button on your post and answer the questions. Thanks!
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1649G
Thank you, St. Expedite!

fritzka

Unread post by fritzka » Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:26 am

1. Friztka
3. 786 Miami, FL
4. No
5. No
6. My ex and I broke up on December last year. We both are Aquarius. One of his cousins who is a Freemason told me that he did something for us to get back together after we reconciled on April this year then we broke up again right after that. I feel that the cousin put something between me and my ex for us not to reconcile since he wants me to sleep with him. I want to know if the freemason did something good or bad since he said he wants me and his cousin to stay together? If my ex and I would ever reconcile? If so when?
7. August 25, 2013

I'm sorry about Sunday 18, the phone was acting up. I kept saying hello but you guys didn't hear me. I hope I get in this time.

Sashee78

Unread post by Sashee78 » Mon Aug 19, 2013 6:25 pm

1) Your Lucky Mojo Forum name:sashee78

2) Your Blog Talk Radio caller name (if different):

3) Your area code and location (323) CA

4) Have you had a reading with ConjureMan Ali or catherine before, either privately or on the radio show, either about this issue or another situation?? Yes but not about this situation.

5) Have you gone to other readers or rootworkers about this situation? No

6) Please give us a brief description of your situation: I'm in a new relationship at times I have my doubts if he might still be looking or is he serious about us.

7) On what date will you be in the radio show queue? 8/25/2013

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Tue Aug 20, 2013 12:01 pm

Dear Radio Colleagues --

I'm (re)posting in behalf of a forum member who has trouble with internet access at present, as well as the traumatic and prolonged situation described below.

Miss Michaele

1) Your Lucky Mojo Forum name: geegee8976

2) Your Blog Talk Radio caller name (if different): (unknown; may not have one)

3) Your area code and location (do not post your full phone number, please!): 336

4) Have you had a reading with ConjureMan Ali or catherine before, either privately or on the radio show, either about this issue or another situation?? -- No.

5) Have you gone to other readers or rootworkers about this situation? If so, who and when? -- I have applied for and received help from the AIRR Pro Bono Fund in 2011 and 2013. I have seen some progress but am still oppressed and beleaguered.

Until the middle of 2011, I worked for a government agency. As part of a larger pattern of lies and oppression, I was bullied into performing many "duties" that were actually against regulations. I was laid off pending arbitration.

The grievance process took many months; I ran through all my savings and rely on government benefits.

I was exonerated and returned to work briefly, but suffered a car crash which damaged my knee. I returned to work so I could keep my job, but working conditions aggravated the injury so that I can no longer work. My employer will not honor my Workman's Comp claim, though my doctor says it is valid.

7) On what date will you be in the radio show queue?

August 18, 2013.
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

truth

Unread post by truth » Tue Aug 20, 2013 4:02 pm

Hello

1. truth
3.954-florida
4.no
5.no
6. all of women in my mother family are unlucky in love, my grandmother married three times and all of three men died, my mother became widow when she was 37, my sister married to ugliest men in the world that cheat on her too. my cousins never married, all of women in my mother side are very pretty, i am very pretty too but i married at 35 and he filed for divorce last month. my mother side women are beautiful but they cant find love or if they find it, he will die or he is very poor or ugly. can you do a reading to see if there is any generation curse of us or is it just because we are pretty? is there any remedy for that?
7.25 August

Thank you

happy275
Newly Registered

Unread post by happy275 » Thu Aug 22, 2013 7:30 pm

1) Your Lucky Mojo Forum name: happy275

2) Your Blog Talk Radio caller name (if different): (none - do not have one)

3) Your area code and location (do not post your full phone number, please!): (732) New Jersey

4) Have you had a reading with ConjureMan Ali or catherine before, either privately or on the radio show, either about this issue or another situation?? (If so: When? Have conditions changed since that reading? Are you calling back to report updates as we may have requested?) NO

5) Have you gone to other readers or rootworkers about this situation? If so, who and when? Yes, 2 months ago in Alexandria, VA - some progress after 7 herbal baths.

I need to know if someone is doing work against me, as I was told that my sister is jealous, my boyfriend's ex-wife is jealous, that a male friend who was living with me were doing work against me. Plus I have suspicions about my mother, and have been feeling that the man who raped me when I was young who recently died may be working against me. Please identify who is doing work against me, then recommend what I can do to rid myself of this work and how to protect myself. I want to move past my health problems, settle down and have a family. Thank you so much for your consideration and assistance.

7) On what date will you be in the radio show queue? August 25, 2013
Last edited by nagasiva on Sun Aug 25, 2013 12:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: many enemies described; many problems; condensed and made readable for the radio show.

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Sun Aug 25, 2013 7:46 am

Greetings all! Welcome to The Lucky Mojo Forum signup sheet for this week. Please, if you sign up plan to be in the queue this Sunday by dialing 1 818 394 8535 (and press 1 to let us know that you are there and in the queue). It is also helpful for you to sign up to be in “the live” chat with everyone at Blog Talk Radio, to say “hi”, and “I’m here and in the queue”.

If you plan on cancelling, please PM me prior to the Show others may wish to sign up for The Show and may otherwise be discouraged because of the time allotted for callers and the number of callers.

Any callers not called on or selected may copy thier post and paste it into the thread that Nagasiva provides during the Lucky Mojo Hoodoo Rootwork Hour for the next week's broadcast.

Unless you are specially instructed to PM" a onetime message" during the broadcast to either Nagasiva or me, please post your questions on the main BTR Chat. This is the best way to get an answer from both of us . Thank you!
Welcome back to The Lucky Mojo Hoodoo Rootwork Hour Ms. Melanie!!!

http://readersandrootworkers.org/index. ... s._Melanie

http://www.thecurioandcandleshop.com

Y'all need to sign up for the chat and listen to this week's Show!

Thank you and we look forward to seeing you each Sunday at 3 PM Pacific and 6 PM EST on Blog Talk Radio!

All the Best!

MissTammieLee
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA

nagasiva
Site Admin

Unread post by nagasiva » Sun Aug 25, 2013 3:38 pm

We've taken all the clients we can for this week's show, but you can sign up for NEXT week's show at:

radio-show-pre-call-id-september-1st-2013-t25999.html
nagasiva yronwode
https://www.facebook.com/nagasiva.yronwode
forum@luckymojo.com (Forum Tech Help)

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “2013 Radio Show Reading Sign-Ups and Chat Logs”