Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Radio Show Pre-Call ID: February 6, 2011

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Radio Show Pre-Call ID: February 6, 2011

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:37 pm

If you've been wanting to get in as a caller on the Lucky Mojo Hoodoo Rootwork Hour Radio Show, this is your chance!

Remember these times and dates when you call:

Radio Show is on Sunday at 3:00 PM Pacific Time, 6:00 PM Eastern Time

Call-in Number to be a guest or to listen via telephone:

818-394-8535

When you call, press "1" to alert the hosts that you wish to be placed in the queue and heard as a caller on the show.

We cannot guarantee that we will take your call, but adding your information to this thread at the Lucky Mojo Forum will help us pre-screen and identify callers by area code and name.

If you posted in a queue for an earlier date and were not called upon, and you want to try again, please copy and paste your message over to the new week. We do not go back to previous weeks to find folks.

Here's what we will need to know (this same form is the first post in each week's thread, in case you miss it here):

1) Your Lucky Mojo Forum name:

2) Your My Hoodoo Space name (if different):

3) Your Blog Talk Radio caller name (if different):

4) Your area code and location (do not post your full phone number, please!):

5) Have you had a reading with Dr. K. or catherine before, either privately or on the radio show? (If so: When? Have conditions changed since that reading? Are you calling back to report updates as we may have requested?)

6) Please give us a brief description of your situation (please be brief!):

7) Do you want a card reading?

8) Do you want hoodoo rootwork spell casting recommendations?

9) On what date will you be in the radio show queue?
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

AmaSarah
Re: Radio Show Pre-Call ID: February 5, 2011

Unread post by AmaSarah » Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:35 am

1) Your Lucky Mojo Forum name: AmaSarah

4) Your area code and location (do not post your full phone number, please!): 646, New York, NY

5) Have you had a reading with Dr. K. or catherine before, either privately or on the radio show? (If so: When? Have conditions changed since that reading? Are you calling back to report updates as we may have requested?) yes, but on a different matter

6) Please give us a brief description of your situation (please be brief!): A few years ago I was feeling a general dissatisfaction with my life so I decided to make some changes. I ended up relocating to Spain where I spent the next four years. There, I found the life I I always wanted and better yet, felt like I found my home. Despite how great it seemed, things slowly started to unravel - my relationship failed, my circle of friends disintegated, I could never establish myself professionally, even the dog I adopted didn't make it. So I moved back home and find myself about to resume the same life I once tried to change. Can you pls help me shed some light on what happened and why I was "sent back" to my old life. Was I not meant to leave? how can I find my way forward again? both personally and professionally?

7) Do you want a card reading? yes, pls

8) Do you want hoodoo rootwork spell casting recommendations? yes, pls

9) On what date will you be in the radio show queue? Feb 6th

moschino23

Unread post by moschino23 » Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:13 pm

I APOLOGIZED LAST WEEK I HAD YOUR 3538 LINE NUMBER IN MY PHONE SO I WASN'T NEVER CONNECTED ON THE RIGHT LINE. AGAIN I APOLOGIZED I WILL TRY AGAIN NEXT WEEK, THANKS MOSCHINO23

1) Moschino23
2) not yet
3) not yet
4) 704/Charlotte
5) N0
6) Im having problems getting my girlfriend/kids mother to stick to her plans of helping me prosper, not only for business but to support us as a family.We have two small kids which we decided to have ONLY after she agreeded that she would be a stay at home mom and we would start a business which I would run since she's the bread winner, being a divorcee of a wealthy athlete.I feel so Used after she hadn't held up her end of the deal since I never wanted kids unless I was sure I could take care of them. She has helped many people but it seems when it comes to me she wants to make up every excuse in the book to not help her own boyfriend(me) :oops: She uses the money to control me and my actions.The last straw was when her so called brother who is so involved in the church had pulled the covers over her eyes to see things his way, by going into business together, only to find out he was using her for her money and then she had to take him to court. Has she been worked on? and me excluded out of the picture and not reaping the benefits of what I think is mine when we have kids together after all she promised me this life, so we could eventually tie the knot only after I feel secure to take care of our household.Now she says that experience is keeping her from doing what she promised in the beginning. I love my kids and want to make sure I get what she promised and more so we don't have to worry so much..please help
7) yes
8) yes
FEBRUARY 5, 2011

Teresa5678
Newly Registered

Unread post by Teresa5678 » Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:33 pm

1)Your Lucky Mojo Forum name:
Teresa5678
TeresaRogers

4) Your area code and location (do not post your full phone number, please!):
408 / San Jose, CA

5) Have you had a reading with Dr. K. or catherine before, either privately or on the radio show? (If so: When? Have conditions changed since that reading? Are you calling back to report updates as we may have requested?)
No previous readings with Dr. K. or Catherine.

6) Please give us a brief description of your situation (please be brief!):

I have been told more than once by several different readers that my family has been blocking and diverting my energy in love relationships and prosperity for their own use. I’m pretty sure it’s not on a conscious level, but it is apparently a long standing issue. Lately however, I’ve been feeling extra stress in those areas and am wondering if someone else is blocking/sending negative energy toward me as well. What can I do to unblock my energy?
7) Do you want a card reading?
Yes
8) Do you want hoodoo rootwork spell casting recommendations?
Yes
9) On what date will you be in the radio show queue?
February 6, 2011

Hope
HRCC Student

Unread post by Hope » Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:08 am

1) Your Lucky Mojo Forum name: Hope

4) Your area code and location (do not post your full phone number, please!): 646 New York, NY

5) Have you had a reading with Dr. K. or catherine before, either privately or on the radio show? (If so: When? Have conditions changed since that reading? Are you calling back to report updates as we may have requested?) No

6) Please give us a brief description of your situation (please be brief!): My boyfriend and I have been together for almost 4 years. I am ready to take the next step and get married, have kids etc. Something, however, seems to stop my boyfriend from taking the next step. I have done some honey jars, and stay with me spells with good results but haven't received the desired outcome yet. Please give me some advice.

7) Do you want a card reading? Yes

8) Do you want hoodoo rootwork spell casting recommendations? Yes

9) On what date will you be in the radio show queue? Sun, Feb 6th, 2011

Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

Return to “2011 Radio Show Reading Sign-Ups and Chat Logs”