Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Radio Show Pre-Call ID: January 23, 2011

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Radio Show Pre-Call ID: January 23, 2011

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:23 pm

If you've been wanting to get in as a caller on the Lucky Mojo Hoodoo Rootwork Hour Radio Show, this is your chance!

Remember these times and dates when you call:

Radio Show is on Sunday at 3:00 PM Pacific Time, 6:00 PM Eastern Time

Call-in Number to be a guest or to listen via telephone:

818-394-8535

When you call, press "1" to alert the hosts that you wish to be placed in the queue and heard as a caller on the show.

We cannot guarantee that we will take your call, but adding your information to this thread at the Lucky Mojo Forum will help us pre-screen and identify callers by area code and name.

If you posted in a queue for an earlier date and were not called upon, and you want to try again, please copy and paste your message over to the new week. We do not go back to previous weeks to find folks.

Here's what we will need to know (this same form is the first post in each week's thread, in case you miss it here):

1) Your Lucky Mojo Forum name:

2) Your My Hoodoo Space name (if different):

3) Your Blog Talk Radio caller name (if different):

4) Your area code and location (do not post your full phone number, please!):

5) Have you had a reading with Dr. K. or catherine before, either privately or on the radio show? (If so: When? Have conditions changed since that reading? Are you calling back to report updates as we may have requested?)

6) Please give us a brief description of your situation (please be brief!):

7) Do you want a card reading?

8) Do you want hoodoo rootwork spell casting recommendations?

9) On what date will you be in the radio show queue?
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Kolade
Re: Radio Show Pre-Call ID: January 23, 2011

Unread post by Kolade » Wed Jan 19, 2011 1:01 pm

1) Kolade [Koh-Lah-Day]
2) -same-
3) -same-
4) 678 Atlanta, GA
5) No
6) I have been feeling very spiritually blocked. I have things that I know I have to do (and want to do); but, it's almost as if all of my motivation/will to get them done has been drained away. I want to know why I have been feeling so stunted and how I can reconnect & strengthen my connection with Spirit. I would also like to know if it is time for me to start moving towards completing a particular spiritual initiation (rayamiento) that I was told to receive.
7) Card reading...Yes
8) Spell-work recommendations...Yes
9) January 23, 2011

Maljen

Unread post by Maljen » Thu Jan 20, 2011 2:07 am

1) Your Lucky Mojo Forum name: Maljen

2) Your My Hoodoo Space name (if different): n/a

3) Your Blog Talk Radio caller name (if different):n/a

4) Your area code and location (do not post your full phone number, please!): 860 CT

5) Have you had a reading with Dr. K. or catherine before, either privately or on the radio show? (If so: When? Have conditions changed since that reading? Are you calling back to report updates as we may have requested?) Yes, Cath privately, was also on the show a couple of months ago for a health issue...will be happy to update that, however that is not why I'm calling.

6) Please give us a brief description of your situation (please be brief!): My husband has been cheating for almost a year, he's in CA, his 'thing' is in VA, and I'm still in CT. I've done break up work on them some already (and been assured via a 'check' reading from CM Ali at AIRR that it was taking hold), he came home at Christmas for a week, but is still very much with her. Her child (not with him) is now living at my mother in law's house and my luck has seemingly gone bad. I've started a 13-herb bath run where I've has some 'odd' feelings while doing it which I will explain on the air, nothing bad,just not sure of what to make of them. I need to know if the breakup work is working and how to make sure I can stay protected from the ill will that three people seems to be channeling my way.

7) Do you want a card reading? Yes!

8) Do you want hoodoo rootwork spell casting recommendations? Yes!

9) On what date will you be in the radio show queue? Jan 23 2011
Thanks and Praise to Dr. Hernandez, St. Jude and St. Anthony for all you have done, and continue to do on my behalf. My eternal thanks to you for your many blessings!

cmystar

Unread post by cmystar » Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:56 pm

If you've been wanting to get in as a caller on the Lucky Mojo Hoodoo Rootwork Hour Radio Show, this is your chance!

Remember these times and dates when you call:

Radio Show is on Sunday at 3:00 PM Pacific Time, 6:00 PM Eastern Time

Call-in Number to be a guest or to listen via telephone:

818-394-8535

When you call, press "1" to alert the hosts that you wish to be placed in the queue and heard as a caller on the show.

We cannot guarantee that we will take your call, but adding your information to this thread at the Lucky Mojo Forum will help us pre-screen and identify callers by area code and name.

If you posted in a queue for an earlier date and were not called upon, and you want to try again, please copy and paste your message over to the new week. We do not go back to previous weeks to find folks.

Here's what we will need to know (this same form is the first post in each week's thread, in case you miss it here):

1) Your Lucky Mojo Forum name:cmystar

3) Your Blog Talk Radio caller name (if different):cmystar

4) Your area code and location (do not post your full phone number, please!):702 Georgia

5) Have you had a reading with Dr. K. or catherine before, either privately or on the radio show? (If so: When? Have conditions changed since that reading? Are you calling back to report updates as we may have requested?) no

6) Please give us a brief description of your situation (please be brief!): I was dating a girl for a very short time, all of a sudden things went wrong and I'm not quite sure why. Is she for me? If not who is?

yes
yes
9) On what date will you be in the radio show queue? January 23, 2010

gettingmyloveback

Unread post by gettingmyloveback » Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:20 pm

1) Your Lucky Mojo Forum name: Gettingmyloveback

4) Your area code and location (do not post your full phone number, please!): 281 Houston

5) Have you had a reading with Dr. K. or catherine before, either privately or on the radio show? (If so: When? Have conditions changed since that reading? Are you calling back to report updates as we may have requested?) Yes,privately with Cat. In Nov

6) Please give us a brief description of your situation (please be brief!): Been in a "magical war" for my husband. I have had rootwork done, pleased with the results, but just want to see what is going on in his mind right now.I feel at a stand still and want to see if he is truly alone at this time. I want to see if this woman is still a threat and if so what needs to be done to get he out our lives.I had a "water spell" done for her to find a new love. Its been an uphill battle but I am ready to win this war. I want to see if he is planning to move back and if his mind is focused on me and that Im the only woman in his life. We spend alot of time together and we want our marriage to work but there is some hesitation on his side.Also if it is a good idea to express my feelings of love again or hold off. And what else I need to do to help this along spell wise, if anything. And a quick check on my protection. Thanks! :)

7) Do you want a card reading? yes

8) Do you want hoodoo rootwork spell casting recommendations? yes

9) On what date will you be in the radio show queue? Jan 23, 2011

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:00 pm

Show is about to go live!
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

heretolearn

Unread post by heretolearn » Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:13 pm

1) Your Lucky Mojo Forum name:

2) Your My Hoodoo Space name
heretolearn

n/a

4) Your area code and location (do not post your full phone number, please!):
n/a

5) Have you had a reading with Dr. K. or catherine before, either privately or on the radio show? (If so: When? Have conditions changed since that reading? Are you calling back to report updates as we may have requested?)
No. I've had readings w/ Elvyra and ConjureMan Ali in the last week.

6) Please give us a brief description of your situation (please be brief!):
My boyfriend and I have broken up, sort of, and are checking back in three months to take time to work on things we each need to work on.

Yes

Yes

9) On what date will you be in the radio show queue?
1-23-11

Gwynnethe
Newly Registered

Unread post by Gwynnethe » Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:20 pm

1) Gwynnethe

2) Not registered yet...

3) Gwynnethe

4) 214 in TEXAS!

5) I have not had a reading, but would VERY much like one from either Cat or the Doc.

6) My husband had a 14 month affair. He is under control, but the mistress isn't. She made threats against the family and is now being charged with harassment. We have a court date coming up with her. I want to make sure she leaves my husband and I alone, which are his wishes as well. She has definitely sent negative energy my way and tried to cross me up. This woman had HER now ex-husband cheat on her, and then wanted to steal my husband away. She guilted/tricked him into staying 5 times as long as he wanted. I want to make sure that she gets a "focused karma" back in spades for trying to put another woman in misery only because she was miserable.

7) Absolutely

8) Of course!

9) January 23, 2011

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “2011 Radio Show Reading Sign-Ups and Chat Logs”