Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Radio Show Pre-Call ID: July 31st, 2011

nagasiva
Site Admin
Radio Show Pre-Call ID: July 31st, 2011

Unread post by nagasiva » Sun Jul 24, 2011 1:56 pm

Hello, folks.

This is for all of you who want to call the Lucky Mojo Hoodoo Rootwork hour and get a free card reading, spiritual guidance, and/or rootwork spell-casting advice.

In order to best vary the calls we deal with in the Lucky Mojo Hoodoo Rootwork Radio Show, Dr. Kioni and i are asking that folks who intend to call in make brief posts at our forums stating who you are, where you are calling from, and the situation you are hoping for help with.

YOU WILL THEN LOG INTO THE SHOW EARLY SO WE CAN CONFIRM THAT YOU ARE IN THE QUEUE.

We have created a separate thread here at the forum for each date of the show -- which is always on Sunday afternoon and evening. You cannot post in this thread -- but you can copy and paste the questions here and place them into a new post at the thread bearing the date of the show during which you will be in the queue.

Here's what we will need to know (this same form is the first post in each week's thread, in case you miss it here):

Find the Pre-Call ID thread for the next upcoming date (e.g. "Radio Show Pre-Call ID: For November 21, 2010" or "Radio Show Pre-Call ID: For November 28, 2010." You can find this thread quickly by using the Forum Search function with the words "Radio Show." The most recent post is likely to refer to next week's show.

=================================================
1) Your Lucky Mojo Forum name:

2) Your My Hoodoo Space name (if different):

3) Your Blog Talk Radio caller name (if different):

4) Your area code (do not post your full phone number, please!):

5) Your city and state:

6) Have you had a reading with Dr. K. or catherine before, privately or on the show?

7) Please give us a brief description of your situation:

8) On what date will you be in the radio show queue?

Remember these times and dates when you call:

Radio Show is on Sunday at 3:00 PM Pacific Time, 6:00 PM Eastern Time

Call-in Number to be a guest or to listen via telephone:

818-394-8535

YOU MUST CALL IN SEVEN MINUTES PRE-SHOW SO THAT DR. KIONI CAN CONFIRM YOUR PRESENCE. If you are not logged in before the show starts, your number will NOT be called.

If you call, press "1" to alert the hosts that you wish to be placed in the queue and heard as a caller on the show.

We cannot guarantee that we will take your call, but adding your information to this thread at the Lucky Mojo Forum will help us pre-screen and identify callers by area code and name.
nagasiva yronwode
https://www.facebook.com/nagasiva.yronwode
forum@luckymojo.com (Forum Tech Help)

starchild1278

Re: Radio Show Pre-Call ID: July 31st, 2011

Unread post by starchild1278 » Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:29 pm

1) Your Lucky Mojo Forum name: starchild1278

3) Your Blog Talk Radio caller name (if different):

4) Your area code (do not post your full phone number, please!): 313

5) Your city and state: detroit

6) Have you had a reading with Dr. K. or catherine before, privately or on the show? no

7) Please give us a brief description of your situation: I feel in at a cross roads. I'm currently looking for a job and a career field. But it seems like there is a blockage. I've been applying for positions but haven't got as much as an interview. Im also looking for love and companionship, but have no potental suiters. Is there anything that I could do magically to change my current circumstances.

8) On what date will you be in the radio show queue?

katitiak

Unread post by katitiak » Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:04 pm

edited by MissMichaele, because you do not post your full phone number! ;)

1) Your Lucky Mojo Forum name:Katitiak

3) Your Blog Talk Radio caller name (if different):K

4) Your area code (do not post your full phone number, please!): (702)

5) Your city and state: Las Vegas,Nv.

6) Have you had a reading with Dr. K. or catherine before, privately or on the show? Yes, with Miss Kat

7) Please give us a brief description of your situation: I am having a lot of issues with my neighbors (a few male neighbors) giving me issues,they lie and say I am leaving messes in the common area (community kitchen),I have too many visitors (I dont,but if I did,I pay my own rent).and they accuse my visitors of doing things also and I have had a second note from the office threatening me that they will evict me! I want to move, I dont want to be evicted, but I want to break away and move to this other apartment I found. I'd like to know what to do to make a clean break.I also want to know what spell can I do to obtain a lot of money for the future(for a car, house and other necessities). I want to know how I can create energy needed to attract genuine friends and acquaintances also, thanks!

8) On what date will you be in the radio show queue? July 31, 2011

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Sat Jul 30, 2011 8:44 am

1) Your Lucky Mojo Forum name: MissMichaele

2) Your My Hoodoo Space name (if different): Miss Michaele Maurer

3) Your Blog Talk Radio caller name (if different): missmichaele

4) Your area code (do not post your full phone number, please!): 707

5) Your city and state: Willits CA

6) Have you had a reading with Dr. K. or catherine before, privately or on the show? Yes, years ago, about something else.

7) Please give us a brief description of your situation:

Until now, I have not done crossing, revenge or killing work. But I recently got a little "hello, anybody need hurting today?" from some beautiful but very dangerous spirits I first met about ten years ago.

Clients have been coming to me with more and more desperate situations, and I've been referring them to colleagues who do enemy work. Is it time for me to join them, or do I need to send these gorgeous dragons on their way?

HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

africanviolet

Unread post by africanviolet » Sat Jul 30, 2011 9:11 am

1) Your Lucky Mojo Forum name: African Violet

3) Your Blog Talk Radio caller name (if different): African Violet333

4) Your area code (do not post your full phone number, please!): (862)

5) Your city and state: East Orange, NJ

6) Have you had a reading with Dr. K. or catherine before, privately or on the show? No

7) Please give us a brief description of your situation: I recently had some things occur in my life that are about to get resolved in terms of home and family stability and security. These issues I know are currently in the process of being resolved. On the other hand, there is a man I met in 2010, and the first time around he was deeply in love with me and I was not yet emotionally, physically, or mentally ready for a relationship, or to love, or be loved. I've been hurt and betrayed quite often in the past. So we parted ways, he went away for 6 months, and starting seeing another woman, but we always keep in contact (all aspects) and I feel we have a strong bond and connection. I have matured and grown on all levels now, and I feel in my soul that he is my soulmate. Subsequently, he is in a relationship with someone, yet says that he will come back to me at the right timing, and with me is where he really wants to be, but it seems he is lacking in communication and action (unsure why). Recently I did make a decision to limit our contact for my own emotional well being, but I feel void and empty without him in my life. I would like to know how he REALLY feels and whether this matter is worth "working on." If so, what could be done to help it move along in the way the universe would have it. Otherwise, I would like some recommendations to learn remedies for bringing in that special someone.

africanviolet

Unread post by africanviolet » Sat Jul 30, 2011 9:32 am

Forgot to ask..Is there a code or something that must be put in so that I can call in to the show early? Or do I just call seven minutes early?
Love and Light

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Sat Jul 30, 2011 10:29 am

I sent a PM to you africanviolet :).
For all those who preregister on the Lucky Mojo Forum or at MyHoodooSpace each week, thank you for signing up and for calling into the Show. The phone number to call in is 1- 818- 394- 8535. If you are pre registered on Lucky Mojo or MyHoodooSpace (press 1) for your call to be in the queue.
Those who are pre registered on either or both Forums should call in 7 minutes prior to The Show for their calls to be in the queue to be selected.
You may also with to register at Blog Talk Radio to be in the "Chat" with everyone. The Chat is a great place to "chat" about the current reading, spell-casting advice, the product recommendations from Lucky Mojo, and more with many "Forum Friends" you see here each day.
We look forward to hearing and seeing everyone this Sunday and each Sunday on The Lucky Mojo Hoodoo Rootwork Hour at 3PM Pacific and 6PM Eastern Standard Time on Blog Talk Radio.
Thank you!
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA

nagasiva
Site Admin

Unread post by nagasiva » Sun Jul 31, 2011 1:59 pm

This thread is locked for the week.

radio-show-pre-call-id-august-7th,-2011-t14730.html
nagasiva yronwode
https://www.facebook.com/nagasiva.yronwode
forum@luckymojo.com (Forum Tech Help)

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “2011 Radio Show Reading Sign-Ups and Chat Logs”