Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Radio Show Pre-Call ID: June 12th, 2011

nagasiva
Site Admin
Radio Show Pre-Call ID: June 12th, 2011

Unread post by nagasiva » Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:59 pm

Hello, folks.

This is for all of you who want to call the Lucky Mojo Hoodoo Rootwork hour and get a free card reading, spiritual guidance, and/or rootwork spell-casting advice.

In order to best vary the calls we deal with in the Lucky Mojo Hoodoo Rootwork Radio Show, Dr. Kioni and i are asking that folks who intend to call in make brief posts at our forums stating who you are, where you are calling from, and the situation you are hoping for help with.

YOU WILL THEN LOG INTO THE SHOW EARLY SO WE CAN CONFIRM THAT YOU ARE IN THE QUEUE.

We have created a separate thread here at the forum for each date of the show -- which is always on Sunday afternoon and evening. You cannot post in this thread -- but you can copy and paste the questions here and place them into a new post at the thread bearing the date of the show during which you will be in the queue.

Here's what we will need to know (this same form is the first post in each week's thread, in case you miss it here):

Find the Pre-Call ID thread for the next upcoming date (e.g. "Radio Show Pre-Call ID: For November 21, 2010" or "Radio Show Pre-Call ID: For November 28, 2010." You can find this thread quickly by using the Forum Search function with the words "Radio Show." The most recent post is likely to refer to next week's show.

=================================================
1) Your Lucky Mojo Forum name:

2) Your My Hoodoo Space name (if different):

3) Your Blog Talk Radio caller name (if different):

4) Your area code and location (do not post your full phone number, please!):

5) Have you had a reading with Dr. K. or catherine before, privately or on the show?

6) Please give us a brief description of your situation:

7) Do you want a card reading?

8) Do you want hoodoo rootwork spell casting recommendations?

9) On what date will you be in the radio show queue?
=================================================

Remember these times and dates when you call:

Radio Show is on Sunday at 3:00 PM Pacific Time, 6:00 PM Eastern Time

Call-in Number to be a guest or to listen via telephone:

818-394-8535

YOU MUST CALL IN SEVEN MINUTES PRE-SHOW SO THAT DR. KIONI CAN CONFIRM YOUR PRESENCE. If you are not logged in before the show starts, your number will NOT be called.

If you call, press "1" to alert the hosts that you wish to be placed in the queue and heard as a caller on the show.

We cannot guarantee that we will take your call, but adding your information to this thread at the Lucky Mojo Forum will help us pre-screen and identify callers by area code and name.
nagasiva yronwode
https://www.facebook.com/nagasiva.yronwode
forum@luckymojo.com (Forum Tech Help)

nicolea
Newly Registered

Re: Radio Show Pre-Call ID: June 12th, 2011

Unread post by nicolea » Sun Jun 05, 2011 2:16 pm

1) Your Lucky Mojo Forum name: nicolea

3) Your Blog Talk Radio caller name (if different):niccia

4) Your area code and location (do not post your full phone number, please!): 503 Olympia WA

5) Have you had a reading with Dr. K. or catherine before, privately or on the show? (If so: Had a personal reading with Cat about two years ago. Different situation now.

6) Please give us a brief description of your situation (please be brief!): Feel very fortunate to be employed, have a nice rental and a nice boyfriend but am not fulfilled in any of it and just not sure how to get some traction under me to know what I want and how to go for it. I feel very stuck and it is affecting my health and happiness.

7) Do you want a card reading? Yes

8) Do you want hoodoo rootwork spell casting recommendations? If needed

9) On what date will you be in the radio show queue? 6/12/11

NUMBER WAS CALLED -- PERSON WAS A NO SHOW!

sugarbaby
Forum Member

Unread post by sugarbaby » Sun Jun 05, 2011 4:01 pm

1) Your Lucky Mojo Forum name: Sugarbaby (signing up for my sister she doesnt have internet access ATM) Her name is Ditty

4) Your area code and location (do not post your full phone number, please!): 818 California

5) Have you had a reading with Dr. K. or catherine before, privately or on the show? (If so: No

6) Please give us a brief description of your situation (please be brief!): My daughter got signed to do TV series and the week before she was due to start filming they just cut her out the series with no explanation. I would like to know why, if its anything to do with me as I dont really have the best of luck. Is there anything blocking, therefore blocking my kids?

8) Do you want hoodoo rootwork spell casting recommendations? Yes

9) On what date will you be in the radio show queue? 12th June

Notes from June 5th:

PHONE CALL PICKED UP, LOTS OF NOISE BUT NO WORDS --cat

Sorry had connection issues with the phone ... sugarbaby

MsMarie
Forum Member

Unread post by MsMarie » Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:20 am

1) Your Lucky Mojo Forum name: MsMarie

4) Your area code and location (do not post your full phone number, please!): 318 Louisiana

5) Have you had a reading with Dr. K. or catherine before, either privately or on the radio show? (If so: When? Have conditions changed since that reading? Are you calling back to report updates as we may have requested?) Yes, Im checking back for any changes.

6) Please give us a brief description of your situation (please be brief!): In the past, i have been crossed up in health and many other things such as trying to get approved for my disability. I just want to know has anything changed for the better for me. Also, I have an older sister that i think is jealous of me. i feel that she could be part of the reason why i am having such a hard time. It's just the two of us and she doesn't really treat me like a sister. I want to know is she working against me and my family.

9) On what date will you be in the radio show queue? June 12th

SPOKE WITH THE CALLER

Rose
Forum Member

Unread post by Rose » Wed Jun 08, 2011 8:26 pm

1) Your Lucky Mojo Forum name: Rose

Have you had a reading with Dr. K. or catherine before, Yes, once with cat some years ago and also on the May 1st show.

2) Your My Hoodoo Space name (if different): n/a

3) Your Blog Talk Radio caller name (if different): n/a

4) Your area code and location (do not post your full phone number, please!): 609 NJ

5) Have you had a reading with Dr. K. or catherine before, Yes, once with cat some years ago and also a few weeks ago on the show. Update: Called into show a few weeks ago. May 1st show.

6) Please give us a brief description of your situation (please be brief!): I had a reading on the air on May 1st. I am 29 - never had a boyfriend and have been hurt and led on quite a bit in my life. Met a great Scorpio guy just 5 days younger than myself. We had this connection that I cant quite explain and cat and dr. kioni's reading said that the "connection" we had just might very well be the real thing. The reading also indicated the reason why he had briefly pulled away and that it was family/money issues. - was advised to keep my honey jar going and that this would go well if i just steered him a little more with a little more work.

Things got better and we got closer, but still no sex. He claims to take sex very seriously and I know hes not sleeping around. I still feel in my heart that this is the man for me. We had a little too much to drink one night after dinner and he started pouring out his feelings- how he doesnt know how i feel about him and is therefore cautious. He said he refuses to commit until I pour my feelings out, which I wont because of my past hurts.I think we are both playing the same game. He then denied that anything he told me while drunk was true. That hes not sure of his feelings and sometimes feels like there is only the potential for something platonic. He says he doesnt feel any sexual tension. I dont know how true this is as this man gets very aroused when he is around me. He tells me he wants me to be his girlfriend and even jokes that we should get married, when he's had a few drinks. but when he's sober he tells me the opposite....What is REALLY going on? Should i believe the drunk or the sober words? I find it very hard to believe he is just not sexually attracted to me.

7) Do you want a card reading? Yes, please.

8) Do you want hoodoo rootwork spell casting recommendations? Yes, but not absolutely necessary.

9) On what date will you be in the radio show queue? June 5, 2011.
Rose

katitiak

Unread post by katitiak » Fri Jun 10, 2011 11:17 am

Lucky Mojo Forum name:Katitiak

3) Your Blog Talk Radio caller name (if different):Katita

4) Your area code and location (do not post your full phone number, please!):702

5) Have you had a reading with Dr. K. or catherine before, privately or on the show? yes, last year in private

6) Please give us a brief description of your situation:I want to know how to go about acquiring a large sum of money besides SSI to purchase a home of my own and buy a new car,how to get back money that was stolen from me recently and how to make my love life with my BF Greg better with more trust, I talked to Miss Cat before about my relationship and everything was positive what can I do to bring him even closer?Thank You!

7) Do you want a card reading? yes

8) Do you want hoodoo rootwork spell casting recommendations? yes

9) On what date will you be in the radio show queue June 12, 2011

joodieloo
Newly Registered

Unread post by joodieloo » Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:16 pm

1) Your Lucky Mojo Forum name: Joodieloo

2) Your My Hoodoo Space name (if different): Gerrail Marlow (facebook) or Joodieloo im not sure

3) Your Blog Talk Radio caller name (if different): Gerrail Marlow

4) Your area code and location (do not post your full phone number, please!): 407

5) Have you had a reading with Dr. K. or catherine before, privately or on the show? No

6) Please give us a brief description of your situation: see below
Hello.
My name is Michael.
I just found out my parents were paired together for the purpose of having children. My Grandmother practiced Hoodo, and it was kept secret from me up until last year. My parents are second cousins. My father was the 13th child and the baby of the family. I feel like finally this is a missing part of me I have been searching for all my life. I have a heightened common sense. I can tell when people are lying to me, and I can feel other people’s emotions sometimes. The more I try, the less it works. I also have to the ability to see what I can only describe as a galaxy like figure, anytime of the day or night. I can see it better when it’s dark, or most of the time when I close my eyes and concentrate. What I see is something that looks like what I can only describe as blue, gold, silver red lights all around me. I see this blue and red light flashing orbs and it circles all round me. It used to play with them as a child, during bed time. I have always been drawn to magic, and have barely dabbled in it. I know my will is strong. I can read people over the phone, internet, or even text. That took some years to accept. I accept this now, so what do I do? I am not a follower, I feel like I am more of a leader, but I am so confused. What is this? I am not crazy, I am just now accepting this. I work my 40hrs in a corp job, I pay my bills, drug free, and I own my own house with my own hard work and dedication. I am in a loving stable relationship for the last 7 years and I am happy. My question is how can I get started with practice? How do I approach my family with this info? They may deny this existence of magic. Help please!
7) Do you want a card reading? yes

9) On what date will you be in the radio show queue? 6/13/11 or every sunday until I can speak to her. Its a life changing event.

nagasiva
Site Admin

Unread post by nagasiva » Sun Jun 12, 2011 1:53 pm

Today's show is already beginning and this thread has been locked!

radio-show-pre-call-id-june-19th,-2011-t13794.html
nagasiva yronwode
https://www.facebook.com/nagasiva.yronwode
forum@luckymojo.com (Forum Tech Help)

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “2011 Radio Show Reading Sign-Ups and Chat Logs”