Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Radio Show Pre-Call ID: March 20, 2011

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Radio Show Pre-Call ID: March 20, 2011

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:15 pm

Hello, folks.

This is for all of you who want to call the Lucky Mojo Hoodoo Rootwork hour and get a free card reading, spiritual guidance, and/or rootwork spell-casting advice.

In order to best vary the calls we deal with in the Lucky Mojo Hoodoo Rootwork Radio Show, Dr. Kioni and i are asking that folks who intend to call in make brief posts at our forums stating who you are, where you are calling from, and the situation you are hoping for help with.

We have created a separate thread here at the forum for each date of the show -- which is always on Sunday afternoon and evening. You cannot post in this thread -- but you can copy and paste the questions ehre and place them into a new post at the thread bearing the date of the show during which you will be in the queue.

Here's what we need to know:

If you've been wanting to get in as a caller on the Lucky Mojo Hoodoo Rootwork Hour Radio Show, this is your chance!

Find the Pre-Call ID thread for the next upcoming date (e.g. "Radio Show Pre-Call ID: For November 21, 2010" or "Radio Show Pre-Call ID: For November 28, 2010." You can find this thread quickly by using the Forum Search function with the words "Radio Show." The most recent post is likely to refer to next week's show.

Here's what we will need to know (this same form is the first post in each week's thread, in case you miss it here):

1) Your Lucky Mojo Forum name:

2) Your My Hoodoo Space name (if different):

3) Your Blog Talk Radio caller name (if different):

4) Your area code and location (do not post your full phone number, please!):

5) Have you had a reading with Dr. K. or catherine before, either privately or on the radio show? (If so: When? Have conditions changed since that reading? Are you calling back to report updates as we may have requested?)

6) Please give us a brief description of your situation (please be brief!):

7) Do you want a card reading?

8) Do you want hoodoo rootwork spell casting recommendations?

9) On what date will you be in the radio show queue?

Remember these times and dates when you call:

Radio Show is on Sunday at 3:00 PM Pacific Time, 6:00 PM Eastern Time

Call-in Number to be a guest or to listen via telephone:

818-394-8535

If you call, press "1" to alert the hosts that you wish to be placed in the queue and heard as a caller on the show.

We cannot guarantee that we will take your call, but adding your information to this thread at the Lucky Mojo Forum will help us pre-screen and identify callers by area code and name.

catherine yronwode
Lucky Mojo Catalogue: http://luckymojo.com/catalogue
Lucky Mojo Specials via Twitter: http://twitter.com/luckymojocurio
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

darkwinter

Re: Radio Show Pre-Call ID: March 20, 2011

Unread post by darkwinter » Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:45 am

1) Your Lucky Mojo Forum name: Darkwinter

2) Your My Hoodoo Space name (if different):Darkwinter

3) Your Blog Talk Radio caller name (if different): Darkwinter

4) Your area code and location (do not post your full phone number, please!): 313

5) Have you had a reading with Dr. K. or catherine before, either privately or on the radio show? (If so: When? Have conditions changed since that reading? Are you calling back to report updates as we may have requested?) no but I was waiting for husband to get paid on the 18th of March. I do know I have bills so I may have to wait and save up the money for a reading on the AIRR

6) Please give us a brief description of your situation (please be brief!):Hello, I am new to the forum and am currently learning about hoodoo and the tarot. There is something heavy on my heart and I am in need of some answers please if you do not mind me asking.

Let me start out by saying that my grandmother (mother's mother, she had 7 living children) was Creole but I never got to meet her because she died in 1968 I was born in 1973.

Whenever a woman in my family has a little girl and she (the little girl) turns 8 years of age the mother passes away or leaves this plane of existance. The thing is I am asking is, is there a jink/trick or curse on the females of my family on my mother side?

My grandmother passed away when her baby girl turned 8 years of age,

Then my own mother left this plane of existence when I was 14 years of age and my baby sister was 8 years of age.

The same aunt whom was 8 when grandma passed, turns around and passes away as well when her little girl turns 8 years of age (the little girl is now 22 years old, and she bought it to my attention when we were looking at the family history one day.

We do not know much there on grandmother side because grandmother was adopted, we do know that she was raised by a doctor and nurse, but when she came home with my grandfather, the parents that raised her disowned her and her kids, yes granddaddy is of a darker hue).

Now I am a mother to 8 kids and my baby girl will turn 8 years old in February of 2012.

i wanted know if "Is there a family curse/trick/jink on the females of my family and if there is?, Is there a way of cleansing the remaining females of the family especially myself and my daughters', I have three of them and I would like a long prosperous life with them.

Just about all of my aunties and uncles are gone except one and whenever I ask her the question she tells me not to worry about it, but I am

Could you help me by putting my mind at rest about this. Thank You

Sincerely yours
Looking towards the future

7) Do you want a card reading? Yes

8) Do you want hoodoo rootwork spell casting recommendations? Oh yes please

9) On what date will you be in the radio show queue? I'm on eastern time so I will be n there March 20th, March 27th.

Thank you

saramagnuson
HRCC Student

Unread post by saramagnuson » Thu Mar 17, 2011 12:30 pm

1) Your Lucky Mojo Forum name: saramagnuson

2) Your My Hoodoo Space name (if different): n/a

3) Your Blog Talk Radio caller name (if different): n/a

4) Your area code and location (do not post your full phone number, please!): 415 - san francisco, ca

5) Have you had a reading with Dr. K. or catherine before, either privately or on the radio show? (If so: When? Have conditions changed since that reading? Are you calling back to report updates as we may have requested?) no, but i have had a card reading and energy work from miss elvyra

6) Please give us a brief description of your situation (please be brief!): from 2003-2005 i went through a very difficult time and felt very alone and sort of shot down by the world, which created a lot of unresolved anger and frustration. i also experienced the death of my grandmother during that time, which is the first time anyone close to me has passed, and just added to the situation. before 2003 i was very energetic, motivated, creative and excited about life. after 2005 things in my life got much better and still continue to get better, but i can't seem to let go of the negative perceptions i created during that time. i also focus a lot on "how i used to be" and struggle with wanting to go backward to that time and let go and move forward at the same time. i would like help with gaining peace and letting go of the old feelings and regaining motivation and confidence in myself to move on.

7) Do you want a card reading? yes

8) Do you want hoodoo rootwork spell casting recommendations? yes

9) On what date will you be in the radio show queue? March 20, 2011

peggy

Unread post by peggy » Thu Mar 17, 2011 10:16 pm

Forum name:peggy

2) Your My Hoodoo Space name (if different):n/a

3) Your Blog Talk Radio caller name (if different):n/a

4) Your area code and location (do not post your full phone number, please!):334 alabama

5) Have you had a reading with Dr. K. or catherine before, either privately or on the radio show? (If so: When? Have conditions changed since that reading? Are you calling back to report updates as we may have requested?)no

6) Please give us a brief description of your situation (please be brief!):I think im crossed ,jinx ,or hex by my husband son's mother! I have been having very strong,strange dreams of snakes, and where they lye on my body is where i have unexplained pain.also I have been doing money,and enployment work but NO success none of my work been working!!!

7) Do you want a card reading?yes

8) Do you want hoodoo rootwork spell casting recommendations?yes

9) On what date will you be in the radio show queue?march 20,2011

Remember these times and dates when you call:

Radio Show is on Sunday at 3:00 PM Pacific Time, 6:00 PM Eastern Time

Call-in Number to be a guest or to listen via telephone:

818-394-8535

If you call, press "1" to alert the hosts that you wish to be placed in the queue and heard as a caller on the show.
CONTEND O LORD WITH THOSE WHO CONTEND WITH ME;FIGHT AGAINST THOSE WHO FIGHT AGAINST ME...

Noele

Unread post by Noele » Sat Mar 19, 2011 10:58 am

1) Your Lucky Mojo Forum name: Noele

2) Your My Hoodoo Space name (if different): n/a

3) Your Blog Talk Radio caller name (if different): n/a

4) Your area code and location (do not post your full phone number, please!): 803, Charlotte, NC

5) Have you had a reading with Dr. K. or catherine before, either privately or on the radio show? (If so: When? Have conditions changed since that reading? Are you calling back to report updates as we may have requested?): no, I haven't

6) Please give us a brief description of your situation (please be brief!): In essence, I feel basically "stuck"--every time I try to do something new and better my life, it always backfires. My life has been like this for the past three years or so and it's getting frustrating. I just need some guidance and advice I suppose.

7) Do you want a card reading? yes please!

8) Do you want hoodoo rootwork spell casting recommendations? yes

9) On what date will you be in the radio show queue? March 20, 2011

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:57 pm

The Show will be starting in ten minutes on Blog Talk Radio at BlogTalkRadio.com/LuckyMojoHoodoRrootworkHour
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/luckymojoh ... otworkhour
To Call in 818 394 8535, press 1 to be in the que
Thanks!
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:32 pm

Great job today, Triple!
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:40 pm

Oh, yes! Thank you from the bottom of my heart, Triplethreat!

Due to a storm and power outage, we had been without electricity for 15 hours with no prospect of it coming back on -- and i was absolutely frantic when i called you and asked you to interface with callers for me -- and you came through, handling the callers like the pro you are!!

Thank you!
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Mon Mar 21, 2011 5:26 am

Thank You, Miss Cat, Nagasiva, Dr. Kioni and Conjureman Ali! It was my pleasure and a dream come true! All that kept running through my mind was "this is it"!!! I was on cloud 9 and still am :)!!! Yesterday was one of the best days EVER!!!

Tammie Lee/"Triple"
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA

Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

Return to “2011 Radio Show Reading Sign-Ups and Chat Logs”