• Advertisement
Herb-Magic.com

It is currently Thu Apr 19, 2018 10:54 pm

Radio Show Pre-Call ID: May 27th, 2012

Radio Show Pre-Call ID: May 27th, 2012

Unread postby nagasiva » Sun May 20, 2012 3:08 pm

Hello, folks.

This is for all of you who want to call the Lucky Mojo Hoodoo Rootwork hour and get a free card reading, spiritual guidance, and/or rootwork spell-casting advice.

In order to best vary the calls we deal with in the Lucky Mojo Hoodoo Rootwork Radio Show, ConjureMan Ali and i are asking that folks who intend to call in make brief posts at our forums stating who you are, where you are calling from, and the situation you are hoping for help with.

YOU WILL THEN LOG INTO THE SHOW EARLY SO WE CAN CONFIRM THAT YOU ARE IN THE QUEUE.

We have created a separate thread here at the forum for each date of the show -- which is always on Sunday afternoon and evening. You cannot post in this thread -- but you can copy and paste the questions here and place them into a new post at the thread bearing the date of the show during which you will be in the queue.

Here's what we will need to know (this same form is the first post in each week's thread, in case you miss it here):

Find the Pre-Call ID thread for the next upcoming date (e.g. "Radio Show Pre-Call ID: For November 21, 2010" or "Radio Show Pre-Call ID: For November 28, 2010." You can find this thread quickly by using the Forum Search function with the words "Radio Show." The most recent post is likely to refer to next week's show.

=================================================
1) Your Lucky Mojo Forum name:

2) Your Blog Talk Radio caller name (if different):

3) Your area code (do not post your full phone number, please!):

4) Your city and state:

5) Have you had a reading with ConjureMan Ali or catherine before, privately or on the show?

6) Please give us a brief description of your situation:

7) On what date will you be in the radio show queue?
=================================================

Remember these times and dates when you call:

Radio Show is on Sunday at 3:00 PM Pacific Time, 6:00 PM Eastern Time

Call-in Number to be a guest or to listen via telephone:

818-394-8535

YOU MUST CALL IN SEVEN MINUTES PRE-SHOW SO THAT WE CAN CONFIRM YOUR PRESENCE. If you are not logged in before the show starts, your number will NOT be called.

If you call, press "1" to alert the hosts that you wish to be placed in the queue and heard as a caller on the show.

We cannot guarantee that we will take your call, but adding your information to this thread at the Lucky Mojo Forum will help us pre-screen and identify callers by area code and name.
nagasiva yronwode

Forum Tech Help
forum@luckymojo.com
nagasiva
Site Admin

Re: Radio Show Pre-Call ID: May 27th, 2012

Unread postby Loving_life_at_last » Thu May 24, 2012 7:29 pm

1) Your Lucky Mojo Forum name: loving_life_at_last

2) Your Blog Talk Radio caller name (if different): Alex while on phone

3) Your area code (do not post your full phone number, please!): 519

4) Your city and state: Ontario, Canada

5) Have you had a reading with ConjureMan Ali or catherine before, privately or on the show? No

My Mother has always been cruel to me. She has always cursed me to never be happy. When my Brother passed in 2008 I started to notice that Mom would always create seeds of manipulation in my husband. A year ago I visited my Dad, who had dementia and was left home alone, when Mom walked in on us. She avoided making eye contact and wanted Dad to go to a funeral. He didn't want to go. I said "Ma, if you…" and she kicked me, punched me, pulled my hair and dragged me on the floor to the driveway. She yelled "I promise you that your husband will abandon you, and hate you. Your three children will turn against you. You will lose your home. When you have lost everything and are living on the street, I will take my last breath...I promise you, this will happen."
I'm not sure what she's done, but my Husband has walked out about 20 times. This time since April. My Husband has been staying with my Mother now. My Son has said to me, "Grandma is right, your a bitch. You have to suffer and be punished. Your are no one and nothing." He also left to stay with my Mom. I've tried very hard, even got one of the best marriage therapists. My Husband vowed he'd attend and keep us together, but my Mom and Daughter put an end to that. I'm all alone; no family, no spouse, no money, as I'm disabled and they know I have no food and I'm scared. I once had the "happily ever after," but now I have nothing and soon will be homeless.

7) On what date will you be in the radio show queue? May 27th, 2012

(vastly edited by Joseph Magnuson for extreme length and clarity)
Last edited by Joseph Magnuson on Sun May 27, 2012 12:19 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Reason: This was VASTLY edited down from the original large post. I tried my best to keep only the most important information.
Loving_life_at_last

Unread postby Transformer » Sat May 26, 2012 10:36 am

1) Your Lucky Mojo Forum name: Transformer

2) Your Blog Talk Radio caller name (if different): Transformer10

3) Your area code (do not post your full phone number, please!): 646

4) Your city and state: Brooklyn, New York

5) Have you had a reading with ConjureMan Ali or catherine before, privately or on the show? No

6) Please give us a brief description of your situation: I've been trying to get my ex-boyfriend back. We've known each other for 5 years and broke up 6 months ago. I've had good readings, signs, and movements, but haven't been able to get him back. I don't know if I should continue. I'd like to ask Spirit directly what Spirit would like to see me do. "Spirit, knowing all that you know and all that is in my heart, should I continue with this and if yes, when will I reach success? Spirit, if I should not continue, what then can I expect from my upcoming love life?"

(lightly edited for clarity by Joseph Magnuson)
Transformer

Unread postby Sashee78 » Sat May 26, 2012 10:59 pm

1) Your Lucky Mojo Forum name: Sashee78

2) Your Blog Talk Radio caller name (if different): Sashee78

3) Your area code (do not post your full phone number, please!): 323

4) Your city and state: CA

5) Have you had a reading with ConjureMan Ali or catherine before, privately or on the show? Yes

6) Please give us a brief description of your situation: I made a reconciliation honey jar for my ex boyfriend, who is also my friend. We had a falling out, but I've had no success. Will he ever contact me again?

Sashee78

Unread postby JimGbo » Sun May 27, 2012 6:05 am

1) Your Lucky Mojo Forum name: JimGbo

2) Your Blog Talk Radio caller name (if different): JiimGbo

3) Your area code (do not post your full phone number, please!): 917

4) Your city and state: Bronx, New York

6) Please give us a brief description of your situation: I feel as though I’m at an impasse. I don’t know where I’m going in my life. I lack direction, purpose, and passion. I'm beginning to feel as if I’m "missing the boat"; as if life is passing me by and that feelings of personal satisfaction, accomplishment, and inner peace will always be out of my reach. I was told recently that I will be moving and that the move will be good for me; it will mean a new beginning. The idea of this new beginning, without a clear idea of what it is I need to leave behind, or what I’m moving towards, is scary. I’d like to know how valid the message I received was and, if the message is valid, how can I position myself to be ready for the new blessings and opportunities that the universe will bring me.

7) On what date will you be in the radio show queue? May 27, 2012

(edited down by Joseph Magnuson for length and clarity)
JimGbo

Unread postby AprilStar » Sun May 27, 2012 12:26 pm

1) Your Lucky Mojo Forum name: AprilStar

2) Your Blog Talk Radio caller name (if different): AprilStar

3) Your area code (do not post your full phone number, please!): 954

4) Your city and state: Pompano Beach, FL

6) Please give us a brief description of your situation: I'm struggling to balance every aspect of my life, my relationship has completely fallen apart. I know it has to do with my mother working to control me and end my relationship with my child's father. She has a rootworker who I thought was helping me to heal my relationship with him, but looking back now it seems to be the opposite. Everything in my life is affected negatively by her. How can I overcome this? Reconciliation with my child's father seems dim and I can't even start to get my mother moved out. I cant move on with my life with her hovering over me. I don't want to hurt her, just detach her from my life and bring him back in, so he knows he has the voice he needs in our family and not my mother.

7) On what date will you be in the radio show queue? May 27th 2012

(slightly edited by Joseph Magnuson for clarity)
AprilStar

Unread postby Miss Tammie Lee » Sun May 27, 2012 12:57 pm

Greetings all! Welcome to the sign up sheet for today's Show! Our special guest Member from AIRR today is Lukianos:
http://readersandrootworkers.org/index. ... e=Lukianos

See you soon in the chat of Blog Talk Radio!
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA
Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread postby JamesKelley » Sun May 27, 2012 2:25 pm

1) Your Lucky Mojo Forum name: JamesKelley

2) Your Blog Talk Radio caller name (if different):

3) Your area code (do not post your full phone number, please!): 603

4) Your city and state: Manchester, NH

5) Have you had a reading with ConjureMan Ali or catherine before, privately or on the show? Private reading

Self employed. Have had a total block on new business, even though customers are saying they have large projects. Also wanting to change the focus of my business.

7) On what date will you be in the radio show queue?

5/27/2012
JamesKelley

Unread postby AprilStar » Sun May 27, 2012 2:37 pm

im still here too
AprilStar

Unread postby rrinsand » Sun May 27, 2012 2:43 pm

1) Your Lucky Mojo Forum name: rrinsand

2) Your Blog Talk Radio caller name (if different): none

3) Your area code (do not post your full phone number, please!): 602

4) Your city and state: Santa Clara, CA

6) Please give us a brief description of your situation: Very unlucky situation, I have been struggling financially for a very long time, all areas of my life have been affected, job, money, family, love life. Lately, my finances seem to be hit repeatedly, barely enough to pay my bills. My job, supervisor hates me, threatens me.

rrinsand

Unread postby rrinsand » Sun May 27, 2012 2:53 pm

1) Your Lucky Mojo Forum name: rrinsand

2) Your Blog Talk Radio caller name (if different): Rin

3) Your area code (do not post your full phone number, please!): 602

4) Your city and state: Santa Clara, CA

6) Please give us a brief description of your situation: Financial, bad luck problems, seem to never get ahead, money problems, barely getting by, lost of possesions, family, no love, job is not so great, boss threatens me. Lost job 6 years prior, did not work for 5 years, finally found work, but barely getting by each month. Every time I try to do extra, everything goes wrong. Never seem to get a break. Recently, I was promised by the owner of the house I am renting to buy from her, she changed her mind refusing to tell me why. Money stolen from my bank accounts.

rrinsand

Unread postby Joseph Magnuson » Sun May 27, 2012 2:55 pm

rrinsand: Please do not double post! Thank you.
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599
Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread postby nagasiva » Sun May 27, 2012 2:58 pm

This thread for our show must be closed as we have all of our sign-up clients this week.

You can sign up for our NEXT week's show, June 3rd, at:

radio-show-pre-call-id-june-3rd,-2012-t19776.html
nagasiva yronwode

Forum Tech Help
forum@luckymojo.com
nagasiva
Site Admin

• Advertisement
Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

Return to 2012 Radio Show Reading Sign-Ups and Chat Logs