Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Radio Show Pre-Call ID: November 6th, 2011

nagasiva
Site Admin
Radio Show Pre-Call ID: November 6th, 2011

Unread post by nagasiva » Sun Oct 30, 2011 2:54 pm

Hello, folks.

This is for all of you who want to call the Lucky Mojo Hoodoo Rootwork hour and get a free card reading, spiritual guidance, and/or rootwork spell-casting advice.

In order to best vary the calls we deal with in the Lucky Mojo Hoodoo Rootwork Radio Show, ConjureMan Ali and i are asking that folks who intend to call in make brief posts at our forums stating who you are, where you are calling from, and the situation you are hoping for help with.

YOU WILL THEN LOG INTO THE SHOW EARLY SO WE CAN CONFIRM THAT YOU ARE IN THE QUEUE.

We have created a separate thread here at the forum for each date of the show -- which is always on Sunday afternoon and evening. You cannot post in this thread -- but you can copy and paste the questions here and place them into a new post at the thread bearing the date of the show during which you will be in the queue.

Here's what we will need to know (this same form is the first post in each week's thread, in case you miss it here):

Find the Pre-Call ID thread for the next upcoming date (e.g. "Radio Show Pre-Call ID: For November 21, 2010" or "Radio Show Pre-Call ID: For November 28, 2010." You can find this thread quickly by using the Forum Search function with the words "Radio Show." The most recent post is likely to refer to next week's show.

=================================================
1) Your Lucky Mojo Forum name:

2) Your Blog Talk Radio caller name (if different):

3) Your area code (do not post your full phone number, please!):

4) Your city and state:

5) Have you had a reading with ConjureMan Ali or catherine before, privately or on the show?

6) Please give us a brief description of your situation:

7) On what date will you be in the radio show queue?

Remember these times and dates when you call:

Radio Show is on Sunday at 3:00 PM Pacific Time, 6:00 PM Eastern Time

Call-in Number to be a guest or to listen via telephone:

818-394-8535

YOU MUST CALL IN SEVEN MINUTES PRE-SHOW SO THAT WE CAN CONFIRM YOUR PRESENCE. If you are not logged in before the show starts, your number will NOT be called.

If you call, press "1" to alert the hosts that you wish to be placed in the queue and heard as a caller on the show.

We cannot guarantee that we will take your call, but adding your information to this thread at the Lucky Mojo Forum will help us pre-screen and identify callers by area code and name.
nagasiva yronwode
https://www.facebook.com/nagasiva.yronwode
forum@luckymojo.com (Forum Tech Help)

ladeenyc
Re: Radio Show Pre-Call ID: November 6th, 2011

Unread post by ladeenyc » Sun Oct 30, 2011 3:39 pm

Hi my name is ladeenyc, my area code is 347 I am from Brooklyn, NY. I have never had a reading with anybody yet.

I have always felt that I was put here on earth for a reason that I was meant for bigger and better things. Yet every time I am suppose to succeed everything goes bad. I recently lost my job after being there for five years I had alot of blocks from that job trying to go back to school and get ahead in the job. when it comes to love and money it starts out good and than i lose it. I feel like something or someone is holding me back as well as my siblings one of my brothers gets pressed in his sleep and the other has being feeling someone touching him in his sleep and he has seen a women's shadow. I have dreams i dont quite understand fully. I need help to find out what or who is the problem and to get rid of it so me and my siblings can move on with our lives and be successful. Thank you

I would like to be on nov 6th, 2011
Thank you St Martha you rock

massillon2138

Unread post by massillon2138 » Sun Oct 30, 2011 4:13 pm

Your Lucky Mojo Forum name: massillon 2138

3) Your area code (do not post your full phone number, please!): 330

4) Your city and state: Akron, OH

5) Have you had a reading with ConjureMan Ali or catherine before, privately or on the show? No

6) Please give us a brief description of your situation: I'm in the process of getting a divorce and it has dragged on. It finally appears as though things are coming to close but the whole situation still has an affect on me. We will continue to require contact as we have a daughter together. I'd like to know what I need to do to get past it, move on and be ready for a new relationship.

msangela

Unread post by msangela » Sun Oct 30, 2011 4:45 pm

1) Your Lucky Mojo Forum name: msangela

2) Your Blog Talk Radio caller name (if different):msangela

3) Your area code (do not post your full phone number, please!): 580

4) Your city and state: lawton, oklahoma

5) Have you had a reading with ConjureMan Ali or catherine before, privately or on the show? on the show

6) Please give us a brief description of your situation:I recently retired from the military and instead of returning to the work force I decided to go to college and try to get a degree so I can get a better job. Having been out of school for 22 years, concentrating and focusing has proven to be much harder than I anticipated. Im half way through the first semester of a year career plan that I have with my Vocational Rehabilitation counsolers and I feel like there is no way I can get this done. I dont have childre at home that distract me from doing my work but insted I think I distract myself by doing everything except my homework and studies. I feel like this is just too much for me but I do want to complete the program that Im in. Is there something I can do that will allow me to focus more on my studies. Thanks for your guidence.

7) On what date will you be in the radio show queue? november 6, 2011

theusurper

Unread post by theusurper » Sun Oct 30, 2011 5:03 pm

theusurper
theusurper
yes, WIth Cat and Conjure Man Ali
I"m working with St. Martha because iam a loyalty devotee of her, but in the last weeks i feel like she is very slow with my petition. I want to know if she's still want to work with me
November6,2011

dustycallinda

Unread post by dustycallinda » Mon Oct 31, 2011 5:43 am

1) Your Lucky Mojo Forum name: dustycallinda

2) Your Blog Talk Radio caller name (if different): dustycallinda

Toronto, Canada

Never had a reading with you before.

area code - 416
postal code - M5S 2K9

My situation: My husband stopped an affair with a woman who then persisted in chasing him after he made a commitment to work with me on our marriage. My kids are at an extremely fragile age at which they need a full-time Dad (our daughter is 10, our son is 13). But throughout the summer months I could see that she was contacting him - he was more distant and grew impatient with our counselling sessions and eventually 'checked out' of them entirely. I suspected she was still contacting him, and by the end of August (despite having had a wonderful family holiday to Disney World) he was growing increasingly agitated and one morning said that he had to be 'on his own'. At the beginning of this month he took the drastic step of moving out, into an apartment near our house, something we cannot afford. He has some contact with our kids, but I feel this woman in the background, directing events. Many people said they felt he was not himself, depressed, his brother said it was like he had turned into a different person.
My husband loves his kids dearly and I know he would not want to put them through this if he were acting independently, and in all our best interests. He said that he and I had lost our connection and that's why he initially strayed, but I know this can be resolved, and marriages made stronger if both partners are willing to work at it. He is a willful Aries, but his will has been subverted to very selfish ends. In part this Arian resolve/strength is working against me, but I also want this malevolent woman to lose her influence over my husband, and go back to her own family. I spoke with her back in February (when I first discovered the affair) in a vain attempt to get her to see reason and leave us alone, but she was cruel to me on the phone, and bitchy about the whole thing, blaming me for the problems in our marriage. No apology, no sensitivity to what I was feeling or her role in things. What sorts of things should I be doing to encourage their break-up and our reconciliation? Should I also be encouraging her own reconciliation with her husband at the same time? I'm not interested in wreaking havoc and black magic and all, but I do have to wonder how this can be done powerfully without it?
Dusty

DestinyAndFate1

Unread post by DestinyAndFate1 » Mon Oct 31, 2011 10:29 am

1) Your Lucky Mojo Forum name: DestinyAndFate1

2) Your Blog Talk Radio caller name (if different): DestinyAndFate

3) Your area code (do not post your full phone number, please!): 239

4) Your city and state: Cape Coral, FL

5) Have you had a reading with ConjureMan Ali or catherine before, privately or on the show? No.

6) Please give us a brief description of your situation: I feel lost about my life, I currently don't have a job, I want to go back to school but I'm unsure what to study. I feel like I'm stuck in the same old routine I need some help on how I can get out of being lost and what I can do to improve my life, I need some direction on where to go.

11/06/2011

Murmur
Newly Registered

Unread post by Murmur » Tue Nov 01, 2011 8:45 pm

1) Your Lucky Mojo Forum name: Murmur

3) Your area code (do not post your full phone number, please!): 612

4) Your city and state: Minneapolis, MN

5) Have you had a reading with ConjureMan Ali or catherine before, privately or on the show? No.

I've been a self employed artist for ten years and the past three of those I have found myself challenged with serious burnout. There has been plenty of work to do, I just find myself completely blocked from being able to focus and actually do it, to the point where I have felt crippled and at times, no longer in control of my body/mind. Also, I find I am easily fatigued, my sense of time is often askew, I've become very socially isolated, have stopped regularly working out and gained 30 pounds in three years, which had never fluctuated more than 5 lbs in the last ten years. I've decided that it's time for a major career change and physical move so I'm trying to finish up the last of my project obligations and head to the west coast to help usher in a new era. I've had periods in this three years where I feel stronger and more vital but it never seems to last very long and the closer I get to this goal, the more resistance I feel.

In contemplating the reasons behind all this struggle, I'm realizing that things really started to go downhill after a friend of mine passed suddenly who I'm convinced followed me home from the funeral. We had a falling out a few months prior to his death because he became increasingly difficult to be around due to growing bitterness after being permanently disabled during an auto accident. I was one of his last real friends (our relationship was platonic though I suspected he harbored a secret love) but it reached a point where I had to cut him out of my life completely even though I sensed that "removing my lifeline" may lead to his death. This is further complicated by what happened after he died. When we were friends, he had created a will and named me and two others as executors to prevent his siblings, whom he despised, from inheriting his minimal estate. This was extremely important to him but he neglected to give anyone copies of the will so when he passed, we were powerless to do anything and the exact scenario he feared most is exactly how it went down. His siblings took his assets, had him cremated and placed his remains in his parent's plot (both had passed) with only a simple graveside service and no marker of his own. I arrived 15 minutes late to the funeral and people were already leaving and since I never met any of his family, I was unsure who to approach so I decided to do nothing since it seemed a lost cause.

I sensed his meddling early on and thought that I had gotten it under control through moving my home protection altar to a new location and subsequent dream work but recent strange occurrences make me wonder if he's still around and perhaps more influential than I previously thought possible? And if not him, is there someone else's work at play here (living or dead) or just my own natural life process that needs to be worked through? Thank you so much for any insight you can provide.

My astrological signs: Taurus sun, Scorpio moon, Leo rising. I am 44 years old.

7) On what date will you be in the radio show queue? November 6th, 2011.

Dona
Newly Registered

Unread post by Dona » Thu Nov 03, 2011 4:56 am

1) Your Lucky Mojo Forum name: Dona

2) Your Blog Talk Radio caller name (if different): Angelic Inspiratons

3) Your area code (do not post your full phone number, please!): 281

4) Your city and state: Cypress, Texas

5) Have you had a reading with ConjureMan Ali or catherine before, privately or on the show? No

6) Please give us a brief description of your situation: For Starters, I lost my job in 2005 through my own naivity. Have gone to school since, and still not worked. I then started listening to my guides and angels 3 years ago. I am now working with them. Finances are not good. I lost my home and had to move myself and my daughter in with my mother. She lost her job 2 years ago. She has had 3 interviews in the past 22 months. We started our own business. She with Nutrition coaching and me working with the Angels doing readings and clearings, cleansings and blessings. I backed out of cleansing, clearing and blessings homes and business and work with just people now. I know this is what I am supposed to do. We want to have our own shop to work out of. I make candles and bathsalts and scrubs and she make jewelry in addition to the other work I also teach classes about the Angels as I have been lead to do. My question is when will we get the money to buy the property that we found that is perfect for us and the property we found to build our homes on? We are currently living cramped in a 2 bedroom apartment. Its not nice! Though we are making the best of a tough situation, it seems that there is never enough money to pay the bills and keep going. I know its coming, i've felt we have been on the verge for a while now, it just seems to always slip away. I have asked the Angels, done candle work and I dont know what else to so.

7) On what date will you be in the radio show queue? Sunday, November 6th

Jasmina
HRCC Student

Unread post by Jasmina » Fri Nov 04, 2011 1:36 pm

1) Your Lucky Mojo Forum name: makedonce78

2) Your Blog Talk Radio caller name (if different): makedonce78

3) Your area code (do not post your full phone number, please!): 586

4) Your city and state: Eastpointe, Michigan

6) Please give us a brief description of your situation: My husband has been working on music, producing and mixing for as long as we have been married (13 years). He has had ups and downs. I bought the Road Opener vigil candle for him and the Crown of Success spell kit from Lucky Mojo. I would like to see how favorable all this is for him and what else can I do. His wish is to be able to support us as family by doing this - not so much from his current job. This is his passion and he would love to be able to be successful in any and every way with it.

7) On what date will you be in the radio show queue? November 6th 2011

Cyndistar

Unread post by Cyndistar » Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:21 am

1) Your Lucky Mojo Forum name: cyndistar

2) Your Blog Talk Radio caller name:

3) Your area code (do not post your full phone number, please!): 347

4) Your city and state: Staten Island, New York

I have been arguing with my exbestfriend/exgirlfiend for a while. It's been a very complicated situation between us. We've been there for a lot with each other. She gave me a house when I was kicked out of my mother's house, and she's given me food, found me a job, and even gave me clothes. I've also been there for her, gave her money when she needed it, and have been there with her by her court case with her father, who is on trial for rape and abuse against her and her family. We have both been there for each other through very hard times for years. We always argue off and on, but have expressed that we love each other very much. We've had 3 really big fights. The first one was a misunderstanding and some he said/she said problems, but we dealt with it after a few months and started talking again and everything was going great and better then ever. Then the second fight came after I was living with her. I had found out she had went behind my back to buy shoes for someone I did not like and even though I acted rashly, I told the boy's girlfriend, and she found out and got angry even though i was mad that she lied to me. We also worked that out after a few weeks, but she said I had to rebuild her trust. After that, the third argument, and problem we are in right now is that I told 3 people we went out. She was furious and called me many things and is being influenced by a whole bunch of people that smoke, drink, and party everyday.

I should mention that she has a very old family curse on her, which she has told me, comes from her father's side of the family. Very bad things have happened to the people on her father's side. Her uncle died young in a car crash, her father is crazy and on trial for rape and domestic abuse, her grandfather was murdered and her aunt can never stay in a relationship and is bi-polar. Her father can also do voodoo and has done things against me before (that i had cleansed when i was not talking to her the first time we ever had a big argument). He also tried to do things to me and has ran me over for talking to her and has kissed me (forcefully) when i was underage. Since he is still on trial there's a chance he can still come out and kill us. He's a very dangerous man and if he comes out we're prepared to run off.

All in all, I love this girl very much and knows she has to miss me and probably till loves me, but she's very very stubborn. I want to fix things with her (maybe start everything over). Even if it's not possible to be lovers ever again, I still want to remain best friends with her and be able to talk to her because she's a good person and she's been there for me when i needed her (most of the time). I will fight for her no matter what and hope something can be done for this situation.

7) On what date will you be in the radio show queue? November 6, 2011

hoodoo4mike
Newly Registered

Unread post by hoodoo4mike » Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:56 am

1) Your Lucky Mojo Forum name:hoodoo4mike

3) Your area code (do not post your full phone number, please!): 865

4) Your city and state:Knoxville,TN

My life changed this Spring when I met this lady that i would come to call my soul mate. I left my wife for her.( Had been married for 16 yrs and tried to make my marriage work for last 3 prior to this) Anyways me and my love interest are both in our forties. She's divorced and I am in the middle of mine.

We were like the pages out of a storybook! I had never met anyone who I seemed to click with on all levels before. She also thought that with me she had found her soulmate too. It was so unbelievable that just like that it ended! We went to Europe for her business trip and to attend her sister's wedding in late July. The night after the wedding I begin to pick up on something that made me concerned- I could sense inside of myself that she was becoming distant. I didn't think alot about it as I know that trips home are always emotional for her... We arrived back in the US a few days later and that morning when we got back she told me that I needed to move out and she didn't want to have a relationship anymore...This was quite a shock! We never had a fight or even a disagreement prior to this. She also did not want to talk about things. I was devastated beyond words. She told me that she had learned early on push her feelings aside. She felt like she needed to break things off now before her feelings got more involved...She also said she wanted to focus on her kids. There's alot of drama with them and her ex husband.

She told me that she might not ever be able to trust a man again. Even though I was the polar opposite of her ex husband she has a fear of being trapped and controlled. He did a number on her psychologically. August was tough as I tried to get her back but things only became tense as she didn't want to talk about things.

We are now friends. I see her almost daily and she still confides in me when she is having a rough time but I am just a friend now.. I discovered lovespells and have spent alot on tuition these past few months ! I currently have a hoodoo based spell in motion with a practitioner that I trust. I will not elaborate on it.

I would really like to have a reading on this situation. I have never had one my entire life! I can move on if I need to but sometimes when I am taling to her I still sense feelings that are buried and my heart is still tied to her in a way that I have never known before.... I really do think she is my soulmate. Last year I would've laughed that that term was even something real.

7) On what date will you be in the radio show queue? November 6

Remember these times and dates when you call:

Radio Show is on Sunday at 3:00 PM Pacific Time, 6:00 PM Eastern Time

Call-in Number to be a guest or to listen via telephone:

818-394-8535

YOU MUST CALL IN SEVEN MINUTES PRE-SHOW SO THAT WE CAN CONFIRM YOUR PRESENCE. If you are not logged in before the show starts, your number will NOT be called.

If you call, press "1" to alert the hosts that you wish to be placed in the queue and heard as a caller on the show.

We cannot guarantee that we will take your call, but adding your information to this thread at the Lucky Mojo Forum will help us pre-screen and identify callers by area code and name.[/quote]

star11

Unread post by star11 » Sun Nov 06, 2011 3:13 pm

i i was trying to find pre call id for radio show but have no luck

nagasiva
Site Admin

Unread post by nagasiva » Sun Nov 06, 2011 4:41 pm

This show is over! If you would like to sign up for next week's show, try here:

radio-show-pre-call-id-november-13th,-2011-t16437.html
nagasiva yronwode
https://www.facebook.com/nagasiva.yronwode