• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

It is currently Tue Sep 26, 2017 11:52 am

Radio Show Pre-Call ID: October 9th, 2011

Radio Show Pre-Call ID: October 9th, 2011

Unread postby nagasiva » Sun Oct 02, 2011 6:38 pm

Hello, folks.

This is for all of you who want to call the Lucky Mojo Hoodoo Rootwork hour and get a free card reading, spiritual guidance, and/or rootwork spell-casting advice.

In order to best vary the calls we deal with in the Lucky Mojo Hoodoo Rootwork Radio Show, ConjureMan Ali and i are asking that folks who intend to call in make brief posts at our forums stating who you are, where you are calling from, and the situation you are hoping for help with.

YOU WILL THEN LOG INTO THE SHOW EARLY SO WE CAN CONFIRM THAT YOU ARE IN THE QUEUE.

We have created a separate thread here at the forum for each date of the show -- which is always on Sunday afternoon and evening. You cannot post in this thread -- but you can copy and paste the questions here and place them into a new post at the thread bearing the date of the show during which you will be in the queue.

Here's what we will need to know (this same form is the first post in each week's thread, in case you miss it here):

Find the Pre-Call ID thread for the next upcoming date (e.g. "Radio Show Pre-Call ID: For November 21, 2010" or "Radio Show Pre-Call ID: For November 28, 2010." You can find this thread quickly by using the Forum Search function with the words "Radio Show." The most recent post is likely to refer to next week's show.

=================================================
1) Your Lucky Mojo Forum name:

2) Your Blog Talk Radio caller name (if different):

3) Your area code (do not post your full phone number, please!):

4) Your city and state:

5) Have you had a reading with ConjureMan Ali or catherine before, privately or on the show?

6) Please give us a brief description of your situation:

7) On what date will you be in the radio show queue?

Remember these times and dates when you call:

Radio Show is on Sunday at 3:00 PM Pacific Time, 6:00 PM Eastern Time

Call-in Number to be a guest or to listen via telephone:

818-394-8535

YOU MUST CALL IN SEVEN MINUTES PRE-SHOW SO THAT WE CAN CONFIRM YOUR PRESENCE. If you are not logged in before the show starts, your number will NOT be called.

If you call, press "1" to alert the hosts that you wish to be placed in the queue and heard as a caller on the show.

We cannot guarantee that we will take your call, but adding your information to this thread at the Lucky Mojo Forum will help us pre-screen and identify callers by area code and name.
nagasiva yronwode

Forum Tech Help
forum@luckymojo.com
nagasiva
Site Admin

Re: Radio Show Pre-Call ID: October 9th, 2011

Unread postby empress » Mon Oct 03, 2011 1:53 pm

1) Your Lucky Mojo Forum name: Empress

3) Your area code (do not post your full phone number, please!): 203

4) Your city and state: Norwalk, CT

5) Have you had a reading with ConjureMan Ali or catherine before, privately or on the show? No

A) I can not seem to choose a career path that is suitable for me. I've always took care of others and I wanted to know if nursing or some other form in the medical field was a good career move for me?.
B) A friend of mine told me that a friend of hers whom I had a sexual relationship with put a block on me not to marry my ex fiance and if this is true I would like to know how to remove this so that love can come into my life, It's been years since I had a long term loving committed relationship?.

7) On what date will you be in the radio show queue? 10/09/2011
empress

Unread postby SweetLady » Mon Oct 03, 2011 10:13 pm

1) Your Lucky Mojo Forum name: SweetLady

3) Your area code (do not post your full phone number, please!): 715

4) Your city and state: Shawano, WI

5) Have you had a reading with ConjureMan Ali or catherine before, privately or on the show? yes, once. On a different issue (health).

I have been doing work on an ex. He is from New Mexico, I am in Wisconsin. I have been writing him. He doesn't write back. We used to talk on the phone. About 3 and a half years ago I asked him to do a DNA paternity test for my son who is now 13 years old. When I sent the letter with this information, he stopped calling me. I really need this test done, and part of me still wants to be with this man. Still, about half of me wants to give up on a relationship and just pursue the paternity issue. I did reconciliation work, a call me spell, road opener work, and a pre-dressed Chupparrosa candle on him. I also had a mojo with his handwriting and some Quassia (best i could get as a substitute for his hair). I haven't heard from him. I would like a reading to see why my work isn't having an effect, and what to do about it.

7) On what date will you be in the radio show queue? Oct. 9th, 2011
SweetLady

Unread postby hagofnaedre » Tue Oct 04, 2011 3:55 pm

1) Your Lucky Mojo Forum name: hagofnaedre [Hag of Naedre]

2) Your Blog Talk Radio caller name (if different): archaichoney [Archaic Honey]

3) Your area code (do not post your full phone number, please!): 503, or 319!

4) Your city and state: Portland, OR

5) Have you had a reading with ConjureMan Ali or catherine before, privately or on the show? No.

I have been with my fiance for 4 years now. We both love each other dearly and are very committed to our relationship. We hit a rough patch about 3 years ago, and we almost left each other, but we worked through it and often tell each other that it was working through those rough times that brought us closer together. After the rough patch I have had little to no desire to have sex with him. But I want to WANT to have sex with him, he is VERY attractive and I love the man. I have tried tricks to bring my desire for him back, but nothing has worked. I am a young woman and I do not suffer from a low libido. It's driving me insane! Whenever we're being intimate with each other I can literally feel a sexual blockage for him, in and on me. Did I jinx myself? Sometimes I wonder if a man from my past may have put something on me. I've done Reconciliation work, Kiss Me Now, a honey jar for myself, and I do candle work. I am at my wit's end. If it is possible I would like a reading to know what caused this blockage and how to be rid of it. I am a very late Aries and he is also an Aries. I need my sexual fire for him back!

7) On what date will you be in the radio show queue? October 9th, 2011.
HRCC Student #1715
hagofnaedre

Unread postby Miskatonicgrad » Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:04 pm

1) Your Lucky Mojo Forum name: Miskatonicgrad [Miskatonic Grad]

3) Your area code (do not post your full phone number, please!): 302

4) Your city and state: Newark, Delaware

5) Have you had a reading with ConjureMan Ali or catherine before, privately or on the show? No

For the past 7 years it's as if I can never progress. Even friends and relatives remark that I have the worst luck they have ever seen. Relationships all fail. My wife of 5 years had a year long affair, and each subsequent relationship after our divorce only ever lasted a year and a half. Jobs go nowhere and I'm laid off again. I've sent out 527 resumes in the last 9 months with only 2 call backs. I had colon cancer right after my divorce, which came back a year and a half later. Nothing I do ever succeeds. I don't know where to turn. I'm in a complicated relationship with a friend of 18 years and I wish to know if there is a curse on me, what can I do to help my situation, and if this relationship is also doomed. I am a Pisces on the cusp of Aquarius born on Feb 21st.

7) On what date will you be in the radio show queue? October 9th at 5:50pm eastern time.
===============================================
Miskatonicgrad

Unread postby skywatcher888 » Wed Oct 05, 2011 12:50 pm

1) Your Lucky Mojo Forum name:skywatcher888

2) Your Blog Talk Radio caller name (if different):BillG

3) Your area code (do not post your full phone number, please!):310

4) Your city and state:Los Angeles, CA

6) Please give us a brief description of your situation: As a gay man, I am having great difficulty finding a relationship. I have long felt that there is something preventing me from entering into one. Can you help identify it, and/or what can I do to fix/protect myself?

7) On what date will you be in the radio show queue? 10/9/11
skywatcher888

Unread postby RebeccaR » Wed Oct 05, 2011 12:59 pm

1) Your Lucky Mojo Forum name: Ron
3) Your area code (do not post your full phone number, please!): 646
4) Your city and state: New Jersey
5) Have you had a reading with ConjureMan Ali or catherine before, privately or on the show? Privately with Catherine a long time ago

I'm working a reconciliation case on an ex. After being apart for a couple years we recently reconnected and I found that I was still interested. A couple months ago I did some work to draw him close. It worked so well that we've become intimate. I took this to mean we were back together but he said we should just enjoy the moment.

I later learned, that before starting my work, there was another woman in the picture. Nothing has gone on between them but I know there's a mutual interest. but I also know that he told her about me.

My questions: (1) Do I need to be concerned about this other woman? Is she really a threat and what, if any, role does she play in holding him back from getting together with me? (2) Are we on the way to true reconciliation? What's holding him back?

thank you!
RebeccaR

Unread postby deaconmillett » Sun Oct 09, 2011 1:51 pm

Hello, All!

Hope I'm in the right place. :)

Hanging out, listening to the preshow music. Very energetic!

Deacon Millett -- 626 area code! :)
deaconmillett

Unread postby corazon » Sun Oct 09, 2011 2:03 pm

1) Your Lucky Mojo Forum name: corazon

2) Your My Hoodoo Space name (if different): stacy corazon

3) Your Blog Talk Radio caller name (if different):

4) Your area code (do not post your full phone number, please!): 951

5) Your city and state: Murrieta, California

6) Have you had a reading with Dr. K. or catherine before, privately or on the show? Yes

7) Please give us a brief description of your situation:

I've been on and off with a man for around 9 years. We had a very rocky summer and have been apart. We've just reconciled and I want to do some work for us to be able to stay together and work our problems out and have a happy, successful relationship.

8) On what date will you be in the radio show queue? 10/9/11
corazon

Unread postby nagasiva » Sun Oct 09, 2011 3:26 pm

This thread is now closed.

radio-show-pre-call-id-october-16th,-2011-t15949.html
nagasiva yronwode

Forum Tech Help
forum@luckymojo.com
nagasiva
Site Admin

• Advertisement