Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Radio Show Pre-Call ID: September 11th, 2011

nagasiva
Site Admin
Radio Show Pre-Call ID: September 11th, 2011

Unread post by nagasiva » Sun Sep 04, 2011 2:00 pm

Hello, folks.

This is for all of you who want to call the Lucky Mojo Hoodoo Rootwork hour and get a free card reading, spiritual guidance, and/or rootwork spell-casting advice.

In order to best vary the calls we deal with in the Lucky Mojo Hoodoo Rootwork Radio Show, Dr. Kioni and i are asking that folks who intend to call in make brief posts at our forums stating who you are, where you are calling from, and the situation you are hoping for help with.

YOU WILL THEN LOG INTO THE SHOW EARLY SO WE CAN CONFIRM THAT YOU ARE IN THE QUEUE.

We have created a separate thread here at the forum for each date of the show -- which is always on Sunday afternoon and evening. You cannot post in this thread -- but you can copy and paste the questions here and place them into a new post at the thread bearing the date of the show during which you will be in the queue.

Here's what we will need to know (this same form is the first post in each week's thread, in case you miss it here):

Find the Pre-Call ID thread for the next upcoming date (e.g. "Radio Show Pre-Call ID: For November 21, 2010" or "Radio Show Pre-Call ID: For November 28, 2010." You can find this thread quickly by using the Forum Search function with the words "Radio Show." The most recent post is likely to refer to next week's show.

=================================================
1) Your Lucky Mojo Forum name:

2) Your My Hoodoo Space name (if different):

3) Your Blog Talk Radio caller name (if different):

4) Your area code (do not post your full phone number, please!):

5) Your city and state:

6) Have you had a reading with Dr. K. or catherine before, privately or on the show?

7) Please give us a brief description of your situation:

8) On what date will you be in the radio show queue?
=================================================

Remember these times and dates when you call:

Radio Show is on Sunday at 3:00 PM Pacific Time, 6:00 PM Eastern Time

Call-in Number to be a guest or to listen via telephone:

818-394-8535

YOU MUST CALL IN SEVEN MINUTES PRE-SHOW SO THAT DR. KIONI CAN CONFIRM YOUR PRESENCE. If you are not logged in before the show starts, your number will NOT be called.

If you call, press "1" to alert the hosts that you wish to be placed in the queue and heard as a caller on the show.

We cannot guarantee that we will take your call, but adding your information to this thread at the Lucky Mojo Forum will help us pre-screen and identify callers by area code and name.
nagasiva yronwode
https://www.facebook.com/nagasiva.yronwode
forum@luckymojo.com (Forum Tech Help)

marym71
Re: Radio Show Pre-Call ID: September 11th, 2011

Unread post by marym71 » Sun Sep 04, 2011 3:31 pm

1) Your Lucky Mojo Forum name: marym71

2) Your My Hoodoo Space name (if different): N/A

3) Your Blog Talk Radio caller name (if different): N/A

4) Your area code and location (do not post your full phone number, please!): 404 - Atlanta

5) Have you had a reading with Dr. K. or catherine before, either privately or on the radio show? Yes, on July 3rd, but conditions have changed, calling back to report update

6) Please give us a brief description of your situation (please be brief!):

Have been in a very erotic long distance Internet relationship with someone off and on for years (on again since last February). It's been frustrating because we have an extremely powerful connection but he has always kept me at arm's length with respect to putting off meeting each other in person, not giving me his street address or even his phone number, etc.

Astral travel was suggested on July 3rd, but since I was never able to find out his street address, I wasn't able to get to him.

I took a birthday vacation at the end of July and not only had loads of fun on this vacation (wink wink) but have been dating a lot of people here in town since I got back ... he got hurt and jealous and has not been communicating with me for three weeks so far because of it, despite my many attempts to clear the air, be up front and transparent in my dealings with him and get everything out in the open. Never mind the fact that no ground rules were ever set between us with respect to seeing or not seeing other people, never mind the fact we were never officially a couple and he never asked me to be his girlfriend, and never mind the fact that I'd asked him several times to join me on this vacation and he didn't.

I care for him deeply but don't want to waste any more time in light of his perpetual foot-dragging and general retardedness, LOL.

Should I finally write him off once and for all ... and if so, which of these other people I'm seeing will I hook up with?

7) Do you want a card reading? Yes

8) Do you want hoodoo rootwork spell casting recommendations? Yes ... thank you!

9) On what date will you be in the radio show queue - Sunday, Sept 11 2011

Crystal Clear

Unread post by Crystal Clear » Sun Sep 04, 2011 6:15 pm

1. Crystal Clear
2. Same
3. Crystal Clear45
4. 505 - Albuquerque
5. Yes in May 2011. My situation is a little different.
6. I recently moved from the east coast to the west coast. I have moved from coast to coast before but this particular move has been extra hard. Things keep happening, big and small, and it is driving me crazy.

For example, a moving company didn’t show up on the day of the move. I had to make arrangements with a different company and reschedule my plane reservation. That was stressful. An important piece to put my bed together went missing and the movers broke several pieces of my furniture.

In my new apartment (I’ve been here since Aug. 10), certain things are not working and I had to call the office a few times. Plus, when I comb my hair, I notice several strands in the comb more than I have ever seen before. It’s all very weird.

Things like I explained keep happening and it is making me wonder if someone put a hex on me or - are these just things that are happening?

If someone hexed me, was it done on the east or west coast? If so, what rootwork can I do to clear it up?

Was this a good move for me?

What is in store for my future since I moved to New Mexico?

Will my career take off?

Will I finally find love and start a family?

fina_felina

Unread post by fina_felina » Mon Sep 05, 2011 12:11 pm

1) Finafelina

4) area code- 708 Chicago, IL

5) Have not had a previous reading

6) There is a very long list of acute and unusual things that have happened. Most of which seems too coincidental to discount it as such. It's as if everytime I find peace or happiness, something occurs to change it. It seems everytime I get 2 steps ahead someone (or something) shoves me 8 steps back.
I suspected a curse and others suggested the same. I had an idea of who it may be. The person I suspected has a verifiable history of jealousy, being vengful, and sneaky. I performed a strong self cleansing, protection, and an enemy reversal ritual against the suspected enemy. The next morning, i was told that this person had fallen down stairs and broke their ankle in the middle of the night. This is what kinda solidified it for me!
Secondary to this, I have been with a man for 6 1/2 years. We are very compatible on many levels, and have a strong connection, yet the relationship has been less than perfect in other ways as well. I have to wonder if the problems within our relationship have been/are being influenced or created by my enemy or that a seperate issue? Or is this relationship a part of the curse? Can you please give me your ideas on this?

7) Yes to reading

8) Yes to recommendations

9) Sept. 11, 2011

stellabella

Unread post by stellabella » Fri Sep 09, 2011 12:16 pm

1) Your Lucky Mojo Forum name: stellabella

4) Your area code (do not post your full phone number, please!): 718

5) Your city and state: Bronx, NY

6) Have you had a reading with Dr. K. or catherine before, privately or on the show? No

7) Please give us a brief description of your situation: I'm going through a very bad period in my life. My boyfriend is bipolar and last Friday, September 2nd, 2011 we got into a huge fight and then he overdosed on his lithium pills. I had to call 911 which landed him in the hospital on a 72 hour suicide watch in the medical ward. I visited him every day and he wouldn't say a word to me. He was mad that I called 911 taking away his choice to end his life (I believe). Now that he has moved to the psych ward he is refusing my visits and telling me not to visit or call him, yet he will accept visits and calls from other friends. He said we will talk when he gets out but he doesn't know when that will be since he is not talking to the doctors or therapists. He also keeps telling them (and me) that he has no where to go once he gets discharged, yet we live together - he has a home to go to! It's hurting me so much to not be able to talk to him or see him. All I want is for him to get better and come home. Why is he doing this to me? Will he get better? Will he talk to me again? Is he going to come home? I love him so much and I kept repeating that to him and instead of saying it back he would say "I know" and then tell me that he will always love me. I'm so heartbroken and don't know how to deal with this. I have my up and down days where I will stay home from work and just cry or go to work and be miserable because I know when I get home he won't be there. Please help me! This feeling of being in limbo and not knowing what is going on (because he told his doctors they are not allowed to talk to me, which is a first since he has always told them they could say anything in front of me) is killing me. Please do a reading for me and recommend what I can do to fix this and help him!

8) On what date will you be in the radio show queue? September 11, 2011

nicoleap

Unread post by nicoleap » Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:57 am

1) Your Lucky Mojo Forum name: nicoleap

3) Your Blog Talk Radio caller name (if different):

4) Your area code (do not post your full phone number, please!): 210

5) Your city and state: san antonio, tx

6) Have you had a reading with Dr. K. or catherine before, privately or on the show? No

7) Please give us a brief description of your situation: A yr ago I started dating someone and we just broke up 2 months ago. For months he had been hot and cold, pushing me away because he said he felt too much for me. But then begging me not to leave or give up on him. Finally in July he called it quits. He assured me there was no one else and he has never felt for anyone else what he feels for me but he is afraid of a relationship. I was told to do an intranquil spirit candle to bring him back and get him to commit. That was 5 werks ago. Thus far I've seen no movement so I'm curious if any of my work is affecting him. I also want to know if there's any hope for a relationship with this man and if so what I need to do to attain it.

8) Do you want a card reading? Yes

9) Do you want hoodoo rootwork spell casting recommendations? Yes please

10) On what date will you be in the radio show queue? 9/11/11

AceofPentacles
Newly Registered

Unread post by AceofPentacles » Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:30 pm

1) Your Lucky Mojo Forum name: Ace of Pentacles

3) Your Blog Talk Radio caller name (if different): Michelle

4) Your area code and location (do not post your full phone number, please!): 702 but I am in Central TX.

5) Have you had a reading with Dr. K. or catherine before, either privately or on the radio show? Not yet. :)

6) Please give us a brief description of your situation (please be brief!): I have IMO a SEVERE familial curse that affects my siblings and I (and also my first cousins (my dad's brother's kids)). None of us has had a real relationship except my brother but it ended in divorce. I haven't really ever connected with *anyone*. It's as though I'm invisible, no one ever asks me out (I am attractive). It's just sad. We have it okay with things falling into place but never can get above being broke or breaking even. I have literally never had enough money to buy a new car. I still live with my parents. It's terrible and I want to get married and have or at this point, adopt a kid, and I am starting to get too old for that too, I have about a 3-4 years before I will be too old for both (41). It's not terrible being alone, but I want more. Why is this happening?

7) Do you want a card reading? Yes.

8) Do you want hoodoo rootwork spell casting recommendations? Yes, any help would be great and appreciated.

9) On what date will you be in the radio show queue? 9-11-11

nagasiva
Site Admin

Unread post by nagasiva » Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:05 pm

This thread is now locked!

radio-show-pre-call-id-september-18th,-2011-t15433.html
nagasiva yronwode
https://www.facebook.com/nagasiva.yronwode
forum@luckymojo.com (Forum Tech Help)

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “2011 Radio Show Reading Sign-Ups and Chat Logs”