Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Railroad Spikes and Nails Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo herbal, mineral, and zoological curios, plus human personal concerns, in magic spells and conjure craft.
snake

Railroad Spikes and Nails Questions and Answers

Unread post by snake » Sun Mar 29, 2009 1:22 am

I'm really afraid of losing my studio and I wanted to nail it down. How do I know whether I should use square cut nails or railroad spikes? I'm personally inclined to use the nails because they're more discreet and I often have people over. Is there any particular tradition to know when a situation calls for one or another?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: Square Cut Nails or Railroad Spikes?

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:03 am

Um, railroad spikes are about 7 inches long and almost an inch across at the fat end. You would not be able to nail them into your floor, and that's why they are generally driven into the dirt at the perimeter of a property.

MIN-NAI-RAIL
Nails, Railroad Spike, 7" long, weight 13 oz.
$6.00

Good luck!
catherine yronwode

snake

Unread post by snake » Sun Mar 29, 2009 9:41 am

I have a cement floor so I won't be able to actually drive the nails in either. I figured I would have to visualize them being driven in and just leave them lying on the floor.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Mar 29, 2009 2:21 pm

That would not be useful in hoodoo because hoodoo is not a form of visualization magic. We actually do these things, we don't imagine doing them.

MIN-NAI-SQUA
Nails, Square-Cut Nails, 3 1/4" long, 4 per pack
$4.00

If you cannot use nails, then use something that you can sprinkle, like a mix of salt, Five Finger Grass, and Protection Powder. If you have even a few inches of dirt around the building, drive the spikes or nails into the dirt at the corners of the property.
catherine yronwode

snake

Unread post by snake » Tue Mar 31, 2009 6:25 pm

So it would still work if I drove the nails into the land around the building and not just my one little studio.

nagasiva
Site Admin

Unread post by nagasiva » Tue Mar 31, 2009 6:34 pm

anybody who tells you "It will work if...." either knows you very well, has an incredible psychic sense and is reading the situation unusually precognitively, or is deceiving you. most responsible conjures can just tell you what is conventional, and this may be what you are really asking about.

in terms of hoodoo spells, sometimes bigger is actually better. the railroad spikes have more mass, and are more likely to resist the place being torn from your magical grasp. this is about as much as i could diagnose.

MIN-NAI-COFF
Nails, Coffin Nails, rusty, 9 per pack
$4.50

it may be that the nails would serve you, if there isn't much actually attempting to remove you from the studio or the studio from your control (being 'nailed down'). beyond this, there are too many variables for me to evaluate, and so i am left wishing you good luck and saying that either may serve your needs depending on what those needs really are. so... good luck! :)
nagasiva yronwode
https://www.facebook.com/nagasiva.yronwode
forum@luckymojo.com (Forum Tech Help)

snake

Unread post by snake » Tue Mar 31, 2009 6:47 pm

Thank you. I'm thinking maybe I should try the square cut nails. I can drive them into one corner of my studio that is the upstairs loft, and into the wall immediately above the floor in the other corners. I don't exactly want to nail the whole building down, because there are a couple of other renters that I would be happy to see move out.

Jacqueline

Railroad Spikes Questions and Answers

Unread post by Jacqueline » Tue Jun 23, 2009 10:51 am

What do I dress (I hope that is the right word) or anoint the four railroad spikes with in order nail down the corners of my property with for protection of my home? Or do they have to even be dressed or anointed?

Thanks,

Jacqueline

Lukianos

Re: Use Of Railroad Spikes

Unread post by Lukianos » Tue Jun 23, 2009 4:17 pm

Hi Jacqueline,

Although the spikes don't have to be dressed, you could certainly dress them with personal concerns and/or Firey Wall of Protection oil (or a similar condition oil) before nailing them down.

PeteySmoke

Re: Use Of Railroad Spikes

Unread post by PeteySmoke » Sun Jun 28, 2009 10:42 pm

I was thinking about using a railroad spike to protect one's employment and wasn't sure if it belonged in a new topic. I don't feel my job is any danger at the moment so it's probably the best for a working to keep it that way. Has anyone here used railroad spikes to hold someone firmly in place to their livelyhood? How does that work differentiate from a similar to protect someone's home?
Can anyone offer advice on figuring out where to place the spikes? Around your desk? Around the office? In the building outside the office?
None of those options would allow driving the stake in to the earth or marking them with urine. In my situation, it may be difficult to spike the four corners of the building and urinate on them without attracting security's attention.
I already have one genuine railroad spike* and thought of urinating on it at home and hiding it close to my desk. Or drive it in to the grass in front of my parking space but that feels like leaving bases uncovered.

*I collected it almost 3 years ago when I first began with the company. My nightly shortcut included a stretch of railroad and I came across the railroad spike.I did leave payment for it. It seems like a natural fit to me.

stelselv

Unread post by stelselv » Mon Nov 09, 2009 3:45 am

Salute to LM forum, :ugeek:

speaking of the railroad spikes, they seem rather concrete IN SEALING THE DEAL................ ;)

I was wondering if I could use them to pierce into a candle, do a spell and throw the nails into the river or crossroad... :D

or Could I drive them into a lemon (jar) to keep troublesome people away? :oops:

or put them in a vinegar jar..... to make the spell stronger :twisted:

(I HAVE DONE THE ABOVE WITH RUSTY NAILS) :|

or ARE THEY USED ONLY FOR NAILING ''''''IT'''' DOWN (like job and home and protection) :?:

APPRECIATE YOUR REPLY :mrgreen:

NotDorianGray
Forum Member

Unread post by NotDorianGray » Mon Nov 09, 2009 3:57 am

A railroad spike is going to be bigger than most candles. They're used for nailing down property, not in container spells. What you could do, if you really wanted, is to drive one over the spot where you have buried your work. Rusty nails are the right thing to be using in vinegar jars. In a lemon jar, they wouldn't work the way you were suggesting, because they pin things down. The idea is to keep things away, so you're mixing your symbolism and your work would end up being at cross purposes to itself.

stelselv

Unread post by stelselv » Mon Nov 09, 2009 4:28 am

thanks NDG, just thought that RDSPK would make the spell stronger....... aprreciate

GoddessMojo
Forum Member
Railroad Spikes and other protection methods..for Apartments

Unread post by GoddessMojo » Sat Nov 14, 2009 11:24 am

Hi everyone.
I am curious about nailing the 4 corners of an apartment property down.
I am moving into a new apartment soon as the result of some extreme upheaval in my life and am planning my cleansing and protection for this new home.
I have railroad spikes, and was considering the efficacy of driving these into 4 large potted plants each placed in the 4 boundary corners of the apartment along with some boxes of red devil lye. I also thought this might provide a good place to bury spell remnants since I won't have a yard.The earlier thread about the difference between spikes and square cut nails was informative in that it made clear railroad spikes were the thing to use but I have yet to find exactly what remedies apartment dwellers can use. I also always have potted plants on either side of my doorway, would this be a better place for the lye rather than inside the apartment?

I read in this thread home-protection-t1217.html about home protection about a few other methods: 4 camphor squares with dimes (I am assuming silver?), and hen and chickens plants.

I am really curious about the origin and history of both of these home boundary protection methods, as they don't seem to be ones that physically pin down the property. I know camphor is a cleanser and can cut ties to past events, and of the protective qualities of silver dimes.

I have never heard of hen and chicks being protective, but do know TONS of elderly women who keep them outside the front door and pass them down like family jewels. I have one baby from a plant that my grandmother got from her grandmother, rather like an ancestor. It would be lovely to use her as a home protector, but does this serve the same purpose as railroad spikes?

A devil's pod, fiery wall of protection, van van and chinese wash cleansing, incense smudging, blessing candle...all are in my plans.
Finally, any other apartment specific advice for new home cleansing and protection work?
Thanks!
Thank you Saint Martha for hearing my petition and for your ongoing good works for myself and others.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator
Re: Railroad Spikes and other protection methods..for Apartments

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sat Nov 14, 2009 2:54 pm

I could be wrong, but the only protection that I am aware of camphor providing is against spirits and negative energy. So from my knowledge, I would not use it if trying to keep my home safe from being moved out. If you want protection from those things, then certainly camphor is effective.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

tracyprkr

Nails

Unread post by tracyprkr » Sun Dec 06, 2009 1:22 am

Hello,

I am trying to find where I can purchase "rusty nails" in your website.
Please, I would really appreciate it if you could tell me where I can find them.

Thank you so much,

tracy

flamethrower

Re: Nails

Unread post by flamethrower » Sun Dec 06, 2009 1:31 am

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sun Dec 06, 2009 3:09 pm

soak some nails in water they will rust.
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

flamethrower

Unread post by flamethrower » Mon Dec 07, 2009 12:07 am

BTW, it may not look like it, but those are Lucky Mojo sites that were posted. Just click the links. :)

tracyprkr

Unread post by tracyprkr » Tue Dec 08, 2009 2:30 am

Thank you so much to the both of you, flamethrower and j82.

Thank you!

tracy :D

GranIbo

quick question about using railroad spikes

Unread post by GranIbo » Wed Mar 03, 2010 2:28 pm

I was wondering about using railroad spikes to "nail down" your home. From reading it seems they're used primarily for the corners of the house, but I was wondering about the yard...big, beautiful, and definitely of great value to me, plus my beloved pet birds live in a little outbuilding in the yard, and my dogs play out there too.

If I count only the outside house corners it's L-shaped, if I encompass the entire property it's more rectangular. Is it proper to try to include the whole space including the yard(s), and if not, is there something protective I can do along the fence line instead?

Thanks for your thoughts.

MightyAphrodite

Re: quick question about using railroad spikes

Unread post by MightyAphrodite » Wed Mar 03, 2010 2:36 pm

I did both the land and the house. I can't remember exactly why I did it this way (I read a lot of things first) but I used big railroad spikes on the 4 corners of my property line. Then I used the smaller square nails (also from LM) to nail down the 4 corners of the house itself (outside the house, not inside because I didn't want to put nails in the floors.)

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Wed Mar 03, 2010 3:21 pm

Yes, you can use the railroad spikes to nail down the larger perimeter of your property. :)

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:07 pm

I use the railroad spikes on the corners of the property, square names around the house, and thin coffin nails inside the house.

MIN-NAI-RAIL
$6.00

Dress them with oils -- Protection Oil is always a good choice.

OIL-HOO-PROT
Protection Oil
$7.50

Another good choice is Dragon's Blood Oil

OIL-HOO-DRAG
Dragon's Blood Oil (For luck, protection, and to signify the sealing of a pact or promise.)
$7.50

Good luck!
catherine yronwode

2010luckyme

Unread post by 2010luckyme » Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:31 pm

I'm late on my mortgage payment because of finacial difficulties. I ordered LM money drawing to bring money to me to be able to catch up on my mortgage payment.
Maybe I should nail down 4 corners of my home too so hopefully the bank will approve my loan modification and wont foreclose on my home.
do I get the nails from LM? does it come with instructions?
any advice would be appreciated.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:40 pm

Read this:

http://luckymojo.com/railroadspike.html

Order these:

MIN-NAI-COFF
$4.00

MIN-NAI-SQUA
Nails, Square-Cut Nails, 3 1/4" long, 4 per pack
$4.00

MIN-NAI-RAIL
$6.00

catherine yronwode

2010luckyme

Unread post by 2010luckyme » Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:55 pm

I have a small 2 story condo with no yard. do I nail down both dowsntairs and upstairs?
Thank you Ms. Cat and many blessings to you and your wonderful shop.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:02 pm

Use the smaller nails, downstairs is all you need.

MIN-NAI-COFF
$4.00

Good luck!
catherine yronwode

GranIbo

Unread post by GranIbo » Thu Mar 04, 2010 1:13 am

Aha! Thanks very much.

Bruja
Forum Member

how to use Square nails to keep home !!!

Unread post by Bruja » Fri Oct 22, 2010 4:29 pm

I order 1 set of 4 square nails ...i was told to burried one in each corner of my property of course doing the ritual of putting a dime on top of nail a hitting it with hammer and addidng fiery wall Protection oil or peacefull home ....is there anything that i am missing ... I really believe this will help me ...I have done a similar ritual but with cristals on each corner of my home and it has really help me . but i feel that i need to do this ritual over again so i order this items from lucky mojo and just received them today yayyyyy very happy ...what would you suggest for me to start this ritual today or tomorrow saturday .

Thank you my friends for all the good advise .

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator
Re: how to use Square nails to keep home !!!

Unread post by jwmcclin » Fri Oct 22, 2010 7:38 pm

The ritual can start anyday you feel Bruja. In Hoodoo, timing is not the issue, work is done when it needs to be done.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Bruja
Forum Member

Unread post by Bruja » Sat Oct 23, 2010 2:08 pm

thx , i will start this ritual today..

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Sat Oct 23, 2010 7:36 pm

Good Bruja!!!
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA

Bruja
Forum Member

Unread post by Bruja » Sun Oct 24, 2010 11:25 am

Thank you jwmcclin & Tripletthreat for all the good advise ....I love this forum yay i am so happy i join & love luckymojo ...I like everything they sale.

Maljen
Forum Member
Feeding the railroad spikes used in nailing down a property

Unread post by Maljen » Sun Nov 07, 2010 2:21 am

I've nailed down my home with railroad spikes, and will be starting a honey jar for the property company to be sweet to the idea of granting me a civilian lease for this place once my divorce is final and I no longer have my husband's BAH to cover the rent.

My question would be is it necessary, or even recommended to 'feed' the spikes (not remove them, just pour the liquids and oils mix onto the ground they're in) occasionally (say monthly) or can that make the spirits too well-fed and lazy?
Thanks and Praise to Dr. Hernandez, St. Jude and St. Anthony for all you have done, and continue to do on my behalf. My eternal thanks to you for your many blessings!

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator
Re: Feeding the railroad spikes used in nailing down a property

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:21 am

Certainly you can feed your railroad spikes monthly. In my opinion, you are keeping your protection strong.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sun Nov 07, 2010 9:26 am

I think that even just the monthly acknowledgment that they are there (with the oil) is a nice way to reinvigorate their effect. Good luck to you and let us know whet happens!

-Joseph
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Nov 07, 2010 9:27 am

Ths is an excellent way of working, Maljen.

Best of luck to you!

Here is another popular oil that people use to dress railroad spikes, square nails, and coffin nails:

OIL-HOO-JOHN
John the Conqueror Oil
$7.00

catherine yronwode

Maljen
Forum Member

Unread post by Maljen » Sun Nov 07, 2010 9:30 am

Thank you Miss Cat and Joseph! :) I will definitely 'renew' them every month, then. :)
Thanks and Praise to Dr. Hernandez, St. Jude and St. Anthony for all you have done, and continue to do on my behalf. My eternal thanks to you for your many blessings!

Bruja
Forum Member

Unread post by Bruja » Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:59 pm

Ok so i did the ritual on Oct 23 ,2010 so the loan is being revise for a modification .....what else do you all sugest for me to do to speed up the process and so they won't ask for anything else .....i have been under this sittuation for a while and they have been having me like these for a long time it keeps posponing i really now thing that my rituals have been helping me ,but now what i really need is to speed this process and for sure now that i will be staying in my house that i don't want to loose ...

Thanks to everyone for all the good advise !!!

Bruja
Forum Member

Unread post by Bruja » Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:01 pm

what i ment to say was ...that i know that my rituals have been helping me to stay in my home ....but i need to really keep my home for sure!!!

RJLupin
Forum Member

Coffin Nails

Unread post by RJLupin » Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:04 am

Hope this is the right forum! I'm curious as to what's used these days when something calls for "coffin nails." I know in the old days they used real nails from coffins, but those would be impossible to obtain today (they don't even use nails in coffins now) and illegal even if they could be found. I've come across rituals to "make" coffin nails by burying iron nails in graveyard dirt, complete with a little mock headstone, but am not sure if this is in wide use or not. I don't actually need any coffin nails, but was curious because one does come across rituals that require them.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator
Re: Coffin Nails

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:12 am

Lucky mojo sells coffin nails, and you can purchase them on this page.

http://herb-magic.com/coffin-nails.html
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sun Jan 09, 2011 4:55 pm

Lucky Mojo does sell coffin nails, though I don't know where they get them from. Maybe Miss cat can illuminate about the practices of LM like she did about graveyard dirt.

I've found they work just fine for me.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

RJLupin
Forum Member

Unread post by RJLupin » Mon Jan 10, 2011 5:07 am

ConjureMan,

That's what I wanted to know, but I couldn't really think of a way to put it. Are they actually nails pried from a coffin? If so, how did THAT come about? Are they leftovers from some old mortuary, OR are they iron nails that have been made into "coffin nails" through some magical operation? I don't actually need any at the moment, and I'm happy to buy them from LM (the only place I ever use for my Hoodoo/conjure needs) when I do, but I just wanted to know to satisfy my own curiosity.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:28 am

I would call the shop, and ask them about your concerns.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

SweetLady
Forum Member
How to use Square Nails or Railroad Spikes?

Unread post by SweetLady » Wed Apr 20, 2011 11:23 pm

Hello Everyone:
I recently ordered a pack of square nails for LMCC. I intended to use them to prevent being moved from our apartment. I have had to move around often in the past 5 years and I am tired of the "gypsy" lifestyle! ;) I have been in my spot for almost 2 years now. The property has been foreclosed on and is up for resale. I am afraid of being moved out if there is a sale, and even if there's not! How do I use square nails or railroad spikes to "nail down" the corners of the property to ensure we don't have to uproot? I have both nails and spikes on hand...I am unsure which would be best/most powerful to use for the task and I have been unable to find a spell on the site pertaining to this particular use. -Though it is mentioned as a traditional use in the catalogue description for these items. Can anyone give me advice, a spell, or direct me to the proper place on the LM site for how to use square nails/railroad spikes for this purpose? also, which is best to use? Thanks!!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: How to use Square Nails or Railroad Spikes?

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Apr 20, 2011 11:53 pm

See http://www.luckymojo.com/railroadspike.html

MIN-NAI-RAIL
$6.00

catherine yronwode

SweetLady
Forum Member

Unread post by SweetLady » Thu Apr 21, 2011 7:24 am

Bruja

I seek more information about the above ritual instructions. Do you drive a dime into the ground along with each spike? or do you just use one dime to drive in all four? Does it have to be a mercury dime? Also, Miss Cat says "add personal concerns" to the spike. Some of the other posts say to urinate on the spike. I was thinking of using spit... but urine seems more powerful, does it matter which is used? and finally, I was thinking of using prosperity or power oil or a combination of the two for anointing the spikes... I don't have fiery wall or peaceful home . I also have John the Conqueror Oil on hand... Which oil would be best of the ones I have to work with? (P.S. I also have cleo may and peony oil...but I didn't think either would work for this :lol: ) -Oh! I forgot, I will be using railroad spikes instead of square nails and I will be driving them into the ground at the four corners of my building. TY for your help!

Maljen
Forum Member
Re: Railroad Spikes and Nails Questions and Answers

Unread post by Maljen » Thu Apr 21, 2011 1:12 pm

SweetLady, my understanding of the use of urine as the personal concern is that you are literally marking your territory with your scent. Think about dogs going for a walk, or stray cats spraying places as they make their rounds. They are marking that place as theirs, and that's exactly what you are doing with your own urine and the spikes. You are saying 'THIS IS MINE!'.

LaMarquise
Forum Member

Unread post by LaMarquise » Tue May 03, 2011 7:13 am

Hey! I was wondering if it would be possible to use the traditional spell that utilizes railroad spikes, dimes and graveyard dirt in conjunction with a vigil candle such as House Blessing. My idea was to light the candle before I drive the spikes in, and when the candle burns out, burying the wax in the center of the property to create a five-point pattern. Would employing the items together in such a way be a good thing, or would it weaken the two intentions?
I thank Saints Michael, Dymphna, Cecilia, Joseph, Benedict, Mary, and Muerte for their aid.

Bruja
Forum Member

Unread post by Bruja » Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:30 am

So i use the cut square nails back in October 2011,,,,,Im still here in my house bank still working on my loan .....what should i do to speed up the process so the bank modify my loan they denied me on one of their programs and send me to a different department ....can someone please tell me what should i do i was going i had already place a new order for another set of nails and was told i didn't need to do the ritual all over again .....what should i do to reinforce the same ritual....

Maljen
Forum Member

Unread post by Maljen » Sun Jul 10, 2011 2:01 pm

Brujia, did you put the nails in the ground? If you did, scroll up in this thread. I have spikes on the property I rent and I feed them monthly with a mixture of whiskey, Fiery Wall of Protection Oil, my urine, Peace Water and Money House Blessing Oil. I tend to do this on the full moon and repeat 'This is my home and I will NOT be moved' as I feed each spike.

channyway9192
Forum Member

Unread post by channyway9192 » Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:39 am

Quick question, can this be done on a house u want to buy?????

I have had.my eye on a specific house for years and now I noticed a for sale sign up. I have claimed it and been praying that it be saved for me and no one else take it from me.

So can I use the railroad spikes spell to mark my territory so no one will want to buy it????

Thank you St. Expedite for your help

Bruja
Forum Member

Square cut nails

Unread post by Bruja » Thu Oct 20, 2011 10:43 am

I order square cut nails 1 year ago i did the whole ritual thing it work because im still here in my house ...
But my question is since it has been a year should i do the whole ritual over again my bank is still working in my modification i just spoke with them yesterday they just need a couple of documents over again ,,,,,thats why im asking if i should do the square cut nails all over again or what should i do ? to reinforce the ritual so i wont be move out of my house .

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator
Re: Square cut nails

Unread post by Devi Spring » Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:50 am

Some people will feed the nails with an appropriate protective mixture (Protection, Law Stay Away, Fiery Wall Protection, etc), pouring it over where they are driven. Some will even pee on the nails - marking their territory style.

Bruja
Forum Member

Re: Square cut nails

Unread post by Bruja » Thu Oct 20, 2011 2:03 pm

Thank you ,i have done that like 2 months ago but i will do it again...

Thank You

janetessa
Newly Registered

Unread post by janetessa » Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:52 am

Hey,

why coffin nails are illegal ?

for what purpose are you planing to use them ?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Nov 09, 2011 6:33 pm

janetessa,

Coffin nails are NOT "illegal." You are mistaken.

For information on how they are used in hoodoo, see

http://herb-magic.com/coffin-nails.html

You can purchase them from right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button:

MIN-NAI-COFF
$4.00

catherine yronwode

Bruja
Forum Member

Unread post by Bruja » Sun Nov 13, 2011 2:15 pm

Thank You Maljen ,
yes i have been feeding my spyke nails with peace water , urine ,protection oil & money house blessing ....it's been over a year & i'm so thankful because i'm still in my home :)

{Thank you wonderful LM Forum & everyone in it

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

Return to “Herb, Mineral, and Animal Curios in Hoodoo and Rootwork”