• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

It is currently Mon Nov 20, 2017 1:19 am

Railroad Spikes and Nails Questions and Answers

Discussions about how to use Lucky Mojo herbal, mineral, and zoological curios, plus human personal concerns, in magic spells and conjure craft.

Re: Railroad Spikes and Nails Questions and Answers

Unread postby SweetLady » Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:43 am

Just wanted to post an update for everyone's enjoyment :D I did the railroad spike spell several months back (see posts in this forum) and I had wonderful luck/results! Our property was bought and sold twice since I first posted with questions on using RR Spikes/Square Nails...I did the spell, and we were the only family in our building that did not get served papers! AND we were behind in rent like all of the other families! on top of that the company lost our account ledger for our past-due rent during the second sale, and we were forgiven of any unpaid back rent because the new managers were unaware that we owed anything! WOW! I'd say that is RESULTS! I just wanna giggle when I think of it! :lol: Thank you Miss Cat for your guidance/direction in answering my post about where to find information on using square nails & railroad spikes! It WORKS! ...Much Love, SweetLady
SweetLady

Unread postby blackstar1978 » Sun Jan 29, 2012 9:10 am

OK...I have a boundary question.

Are we counting corners relative to being on OUR property, or from a standpoint of the back neighbor having a corner where we don't happen to have one? It so happens that the crook of the L is a corner for THEIR property, but that, from the view standing in our front yard, we have a fence that's flush with the front of the apt bldg, meaning that there isn't a corner for OUR property. I'm thinking it's relative to the lines we view on our property, and we're demarcating from that standpoint, so I didn't sneak onto their property to put a stake in that area, behind the fence, on what would be their back corner.

Otherwise, that was some Mission: Impossible business, putting those things in. Whew! I'm in a college town, right near the downtown area, and those kids would. NOT. GO. HOME. It was a Saturday night, and they were just popping up and hanging out everywhere! LOL!

There was menstrual blood mixed in the urine; I hope that's okay. I also "woke" the stakes up with some incense smoke before heading out. Used the silver dimes, but I have no graveyard dirt (my family is incredibly far away, so that was out of the question). When I was done, my apt was fair humming with energy; it felt crazy different. Could be the magic...could be the fatigue from it being 3 AM. :P Hope it works.
Thank you, St. Expedite, for giving me the tools necessary to solve my problem completely and thoroughly. Blessings!
blackstar1978

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Sun Jan 29, 2012 11:27 am

blackstar1978 -- you have it right -- it's YOUR corners, not where they may or may not have additional corners. Just think of it as if you were looking as a plat-map, from above, and your property was clearly marked on that map. You are protecting your space, not messing with, or even bothing with, theirs.

Best of luck to you!

MIN-NAI-RAIL
Nails, Railroad Spike, 7" long, weight 13 oz.
$6.00

catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby blackstar1978 » Sun Jan 29, 2012 8:19 pm

Thanks, madam. I'm trying not to don the Stealth Blackstar1978 outfit again till I have to feed those spikes. :P This is excellent news.
Thank you, St. Expedite, for giving me the tools necessary to solve my problem completely and thoroughly. Blessings!
blackstar1978

Help to prevent a move

Unread postby RowanPendragon » Sun May 13, 2012 5:54 am

Hi everyone...I'm in need of some serious help. I'm at the point where I'm too emotional about the situation to even think straight. The core of the issue is I need to start some work that would prevent a move.

The short version of the story is this:
My husband's job is in California. Our families are in Connecticut. In October of last year we moved to Massachusetts where I've lived before and where I've wanted to be for some time. My husband kept his job; this moving to the east coast while he had this job on the west coast is not a new thing. He's in IT and he can do his job remotely so we've done this before. After two months of being here my husband decided he was extremely unhappy with his position with his employer and began the process of looking to move into a different position, a management position which would require him to be on site. This means we will have to move back to California. To say I'm devastated is an understatement. More devastated is my family. My husband is not close to his family at all where I'm very close to mine. He barely speaks to his either of his parents, never sees them, and he hasn't spoken to his sister in 4 years. One of the reasons I wanted to move back here is to be closer to them, especially after the death of my grandmother last summer and the fact that I couldn't be there and I hadn't seen her in over a year by the time she passed suddenly.

I understand he isn't happy with the chain of command at his job and he feels that BEING the chain of command will make it better. He is also in a very unique position where he's had the job he has for the last 10+ years because of the president of the company who is a close friend. He will admit that he is highly over paid and under qualified (i.e. no degree, no other experience) for what he does. If he were to try to get the same job with a local company he'd take about a 50% pay cut and he refuses to do that.

So far everything from trying to maintain two homes to divorce (his idea so I don't have to go back to California) have been discussed. I don't know what to do. I hate the area of California that we have to move to. I don't want to live out there again. I'm very happy here. My husband is never truly happy with anything, anywhere, at any time. He's just one of those people that constantly finds a reason to bitch and moan and find fault to any situation. I don't want him to be stuck hating his job, and as much as I don't think it would be the end of the world, I'd rather not see him have to take a huge pay cut with another job.

Does anyone have ANY suggestions or thoughts??
RowanPendragon

somone dug up a railroad spike on my property, what do I do?

Unread postby mywitchyways » Mon May 14, 2012 10:39 am

Hello,

I drove in 4 RR spikes on my property about 4 years ago for protection. Now today the cable company dug out one of them - they were laying new cable, and I can't see it anywhere, its gone. Should I redo all 4 spikes or just the one that is missing?

Thank you
mywitchyways

Re: Help to prevent a move

Unread postby sjason » Mon May 14, 2012 1:49 pm

Nail your self and family down using railroad spikes hears some info on them http://www.luckymojo.com/railroadspike.html u can buy them from lucky mojo :) good luck
Thank you Saint Michael and Saint Cyprian for all you do in my life.
sjason

Re: somone dug up a railroad spike on my property, what do I do?

Unread postby GoodLuckNatalie » Mon May 14, 2012 4:29 pm

I don't have an answer, but I'm curious. I think it would disturb me to have one missing. I'm hopefully getting a little house soon, and if everything goes right, I'm planning on nailing it down from the get-go. Looking forward to an answer on this one. :)
*Pisces Sun, Sag Moon, Gem Rising*
fan of show, CSL member, happy customer, hopeful future student
GoodLuckNatalie

Unread postby sjason » Mon May 14, 2012 4:41 pm

I would take up the 3 railroad spike's and replace the 4th. Then put them back the way you did the 1st time. Good luck
Thank you Saint Michael and Saint Cyprian for all you do in my life.
sjason

Unread postby jwmcclin » Mon May 14, 2012 7:34 pm

I would replace the fourth...<I mean its what the cable people do...at least one thing...dig> lets see what others say.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby mywitchyways » Tue May 15, 2012 5:57 am

I found it! I did some digging and the cable guys missed it by maybe an inch. :D Thank you all for your replies. I would like to know though for the future if it actually goes missing what should be done.
mywitchyways

Unread postby Maljen » Thu Jul 05, 2012 7:22 pm

Just wanted to update my experiences with my spikes. My divorce is final, and after several months of waiting out a hold on civilian leases, I was finally able to get one! :D I don't have to move! It's such a relief! I give my spikes a HUGE chunk of the credit. I've been feeding them with urine, whiskey, FWOP oil, Money House Blessing Oil, and Peace Water every month throughout this whole ordeal. And they came through for me :) Thank you to this forum, Miss Cat, and everyone else for the advice about this. I can't recommend using spikes highly enough!!!!
Thanks and Praise to Dr. Hernandez, St. Jude and St. Anthony for all you have done, and continue to do on my behalf. My eternal thanks to you for your many blessings!
Maljen

Unread postby Starrione » Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:39 am

You Know, this is kinda a big deal in my neck of the woods.

I live in the Southern US. Almost all the property in my family has the corners marked with a railroad spike.

Now, that I am older, I use the idea a little differently.

Just think about all the things you can do with a railroad spike.... dress it with oil, attach a coin to it... Oh, the ideas I get!

When the ownership of my Grandmother's house, the old family property, came into my Uncle's hands, I knew it was in his mind to sell it the second the documents were signed.

When the For Sale sign went up, I went and pulled one of the corner spikes. I still have it. I will designate the next "family" stronghold.

Does this make sense?

Starrione
Starrione

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:33 am

Starrione, that is a very interesting and adaptive way to handle the situation. When you establish the next "family" stronghold, you can use that hereditary railroad spike as a startwer and add more spikes to define the new property.

MIN-NAI-RAIL
$6.00

catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby SHAKUR1971 » Fri Oct 12, 2012 2:04 pm

Hello All,

OK, I have been reading about nailing down your home, but I am still confused. Please do not laugh at me or judge me because I don't understand exactly what to do. First things first, as most of you all know, I live with my sister in a downstairs apartment, ok now to the questions.

1) Could I nail down the apartment for her? I am in the process of moving out, but until I do, I want to make sure that we are protected from being asked to move out. I mean the apartment is not in my name, but I live there. My sister is also afraid to go to the grave yard.

2) Where we live at it is down stairs, and it has 2 doors, but there is only dirt in the front side of the building. Also, someone lives behind us. It is very complicated to try to describe the apartment complex/building to you all.

3) What exactly does it mean to drive the nails into the property? Again, please do not laugh at me.

4) Which nails would I use for the outside? Which nails would I use for the inside? Also, it's carpet on the floors throughout the entire apartment.

5) Could someone please give the exact directions as to what I am suppose to do? I know that I need 4 nails, 4 mercury dimes, and some graveyard dirt. I can ask my sister to urine on the nails and she can do the nailing down, but can I go to the graveyard for her?

6) How much graveyard dirt do I need? When I go to the graveyard, what do I tell my uncle?

P.S.
If I repeated myself, please excuse me and forgive me

Thanks in advance everyone!
The Strongest Cards I Have, Are The One's I Haven't Played!
SHAKUR1971

Railroad spike spell.

Unread postby Mismaude » Tue Oct 16, 2012 1:49 pm

Hello,
I hope I'm posting this the correct place!? -I'm about to do the railroad spike spell on our much loved home here in london, to prevent eviction from our nasty and aggressive letting agent.
During all the stress and chaos, I completely forgot to order the mercury silver dimes. Can I use a british alternative to these, say a 5 or 10 pence coin instead?

This will be my first ever attempt of any spell-casting, so please do feel free to give advise...-we really need it!

Many thanks, Marianne.
Mismaude

Re: Help to prevent a move

Unread postby Beth298 » Tue Oct 23, 2012 10:07 am

Can someone help me....with the railroad spikes, do you have to use the coin and also as far as annointing monthly, do you have to pull the spikes up each time.
Beth298

Unread postby Papa Newt » Tue Oct 23, 2012 9:12 pm

Hi Beth298,

The Silver Dimes and Graveyard Dirt are mentioned as a suggestion of how workers have strengthen the Railroad Spike work. In my opinion, the Silver Dimes and Graveyard Dirt add additional layers of protection to the work.

When the spikes are placed into the ground, I really wouldn't remove them. One way, I have been taught, is you can pour a little whiskey over the areas you have placed the spikes as you pray.
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1649G
Thank you, St. Expedite!
Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

square cut nails & St Expedite

Unread postby Bruja » Fri Nov 16, 2012 7:34 am

Thank-you Lucky Mojó for introducing me to St Expedite & square cut nails
I use the nails to keep my home & pray to St Expedite & We kept our home .& found the jobs We needed thank-you & thank-you St Expedite for granting our petitions !!
Bruja

Re: square cut nails & St Expedite

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Wed Nov 21, 2012 7:14 pm

Bruja -- That's great news! Thanks for posting!
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby Papa Newt » Thu Nov 22, 2012 6:02 am

Bruja-- Wonderful! :-)
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1649G
Thank you, St. Expedite!
Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Joseph Magnuson » Sat Nov 24, 2012 2:11 pm

Bruja: I love hearing about others success using the square cut nails. So very nice to hear of your petitions coming to fruition!
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599
Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Maljen » Tue Nov 27, 2012 6:09 am

I just wanted to thank Bruja for posting about St. Expedite! I just lost my job 2 weeks ago and with no 'cushion' it has been very scary looking for work in the hopes of staying in my home (I do have it nailed down and have had for a couple of years), I've been praying to St. Jude and St. Joseph, but for some reason St. Expedite had completely slipped my mind. When I read this post, it felt like something 'clicked'. I hope it was more than wishful thinking! Thank you!!!
Thanks and Praise to Dr. Hernandez, St. Jude and St. Anthony for all you have done, and continue to do on my behalf. My eternal thanks to you for your many blessings!
Maljen

railroad spikes

Unread postby Draconis13 » Sat Jan 12, 2013 2:31 pm

:lol: I was reading about Rail Road spikes in HooDoo in Theory and Practice. It mentions using dirt from an ancestor's grave but I don't have anyone from my family buried close to me. My ancestors are buried in Puerto Rico and I live in Arizona. Any suggestions? Please and thank you.
Draconis13

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:59 pm

empressselene --

As noted above, the addition of graveyard dirt is to petition for the involvement of a certain ancestral spirit; if you cannot obtain that, then work with a soldier's dirt. We sell such graveyard dirt at our shop.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby Draconis13 » Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:22 pm

thank you so much.
Empresselene
Draconis13

Unread postby Alex73 » Tue Mar 05, 2013 6:30 pm

Quick question. There was a question posted earlier about nailing down a property that you want to buy. Is that actually a possibility?
Alex73

Unread postby Alex73 » Tue Mar 12, 2013 7:58 am

I recently purchased all the items I would need to "nail down" my house. I am in the beginning stages of foreclosure. I have a wonderful, well paying job, but last summer I had a 3 month stretch where the hours were cut drastically. This sent my finances into a tailspin and is what brought on the foreclosure. I plan to use railroad spikes to nail down the corners of my property, square cut nails at each corner of my house and coffin nails inside the home itself. I just need to have them hold off and let me catch up, as I can now pay.
1. When pounding the spikes into the ground, it says to use dimes to strengthen the protection as well as graveyard dirt. Do you place the dimes on top WHILE pounding or after the spike is set? And if it is during, what is the best way(other than doing it in one strike) to keep the dime in place while you smash away?
2. I wish to ask my deceased mother for her help. What is the proper way to collect graveyard dirt? I read it on this site but I can't seem to find it again. I read the "3 matchsticks and pins, topped with a silver dime as payment" All placed in a triangle method. Where can I find the required information? Also, what part(head, heart, feet) should I collect from?

I also plan to do a honey jar to "sweeten" the mortgage company to modify my loan and possibly a "stop foreclosure" spell.

Money drawing and keeping work is also being incorporated.

Thanks for any help.

-Alex
Alex73

Unread postby aura » Tue Mar 12, 2013 9:17 am

Hi Alex73,

with regards to your questions:
1-After you set the spike so you can happily smash away without difficulty
2-There are a number of ''right ways'' to collect graveyard dirt (as well as many wrong ways I might add!). Many of them are discussed in the following threadd which also habr lots interesting tidbits for you to muse over: graveyard-dirt-questions-and-answers-t5465.html & ancestors,-the-dead,-and-the-graveyard-questions-and-answers-t15987.html.

Additional insight unrelated but perhaps useful for you:
Looking at the questions you've been asking in the diverse threads, you may want to look into getting Miss Cat's book on Hoodoo Herb and Root Magic which is great reference guide that in my own library is dog-eared from use and full of personal notes: http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodooherbmagic.html. Eventually, you might also want to look into taking the Correspondence Course which is a fabulous way to go into the work more profoundly: http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocourse.html.

For the honey jar, LM has one prepped and ready to go specifically for this type of situation: http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html#honeyjar; ''Forestall Home Foreclosure, Refinance a Loan
Honey Jar Mini Hoodoo Spell Kit''
Road-Opening, Healing & Herbalism
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Alex73 » Tue Mar 12, 2013 10:04 am

Aura,

Thank you again. I already have Cat's book and love it. I'm new to rootwork, but not entirely uninitiated to magical practice. This is more in my vein. And I have looked into the correspondence course, but I really need to get things a bit more in order with regard to stability of hearth and home! When I enter into studies, it deserves full attention and no less in my opinion. I want to get the most benefit out of the course and right now my waters are a bit muddy. Trying to work on it a bit at a time. Thank you again.

-Alex
Alex73

Spell casting question about railroad spikes for protection

Unread postby Susan Barnes » Sun Apr 14, 2013 11:17 am

Hi,

I nailed down my house with dressed railroad spikes a few years ago. Recently a young woman came to my back door, holding one of the spikes in her hand and said while taking a few flowers ( I grow a lot of flowers ), she came across the spike and dug it up. She gave me the impression she was interested in the occult because she asked me several questions about the topic and I told her to go to the library because I said I didn't know much about the topic. I didn't speak with her much as she made me a little uneasy. I thought her actions were a tad forward and weird because the spikes had been buried pretty good. So, do I dig up the other spikes and redo the spell again with different spikes? I have a basket full of old RR spikes so getting different ones isn't a problem. I didn't tell her the spike she held in her hand had been dressed in urine. :)
The other thing, there are 3 women who live across the street who are very questionable, one is wealthy, another one leeches off the rich one and the newest woman is much older than the other two and I got very bad vibes from her, I found out she is from Brazil. She wouldn't look me in the eye when the other women introduced me. I have had growing issues with these 3 women and suspect they are doing some sort of "work". They have given me Lemons, and offered me bread the Brazilian woman made and other food made by her. I haven't eaten anything they've offered because I think they are very untrustworthy. They live in a house surrounded by twisted up trees and cactus plants that are always dying. I grow roses, herbs, flowers and a lot of nice trees. But last year all of my ivy suddenly died as did many of my roses and my favorite pokeweed. New flowers and new roses have been replanted I hired a man who has been in the gardening business over 40 years to help me with my garden situation, he told me the ivy & roses had been poisoned. Since he is an expert he cleaned off the poison and replanted more ivy and roses its growing back now.
In front of both my home and the house where the 3 women live is a crossroads.
But back to the railroad spike question, redo the work or simply put in another tie and just dress and bury that one while properly disposing the one yanked out by the girl?
I'm grateful for any input.
Thank-you!
Bright Blessings,
Miss Olivia
Member of AIRR
Member of Hoodoo Psychics
Call 1-888-4-HOODOO Ext: 9000
Susan Barnes
Forum Moderator

Re: Spell casting question about railroad spikes for protection

Unread postby Susan Barnes » Mon Apr 15, 2013 5:26 am

Update:

I found the answer to my railroad spike question when I came across a very informative thread on Railroad spikes this morning. Aura answered a question posted by someone, the post was called, "Someone dug up a railroad spike on my property, what do I do?
I went to the link posted : railroad-spikes-and-nails-questions-and-answers-+5144.html#p113412
Another link is: http:luckymojo.com/railroadspike.html
I'm going to replace the spike that was yanked out, dress and feed it, and feed the other 3 spikes that are already in the ground.
Thank-you Aura~
Thank-you also for everyone's patience for me posting in the wrong thread.
Member of AIRR
Susan Barnes
Forum Moderator

Re: Spell casting question about railroad spikes for protection

Unread postby candiijojo » Mon Apr 15, 2013 7:58 am

Are you going to do some divination to try and see what these women are up to? It would certainly be very interesting to know--- they sound very peculiar, indeed.
candiijojo

Unread postby aura » Mon Apr 15, 2013 9:16 am

Glad it could help Miss Olivia! I've merged your posts into the thread on railroad spikes so others can benefit in future as well :)
Road-Opening, Healing & Herbalism
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Susan Barnes » Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:19 am

Hi Candiijojo,
Great question, I did. I picked up that the woman with the money is a lonely, not very smart, pawn with a fragile but big ego, The woman who is living off her and in her home, has very icky vibes and she's extremely manipulative, she acts submissive but she's not. The older woman from Brazil is a fairly new household addition, my sense is she's got the magical knowledge and is doing some kind of work. But I do feel like they're mostly after the wealthy woman and are just keeping anyone else at bay so they can keep the control. I could be wrong.
I feel like I have to protect my family first and my home. I reached out to the woman when I first moved here, she seemed like she was open to a friendship then crossed me when one of her workers did damage to my property that I paid for and she wouldn't apologize or even offer to pay for the damages, she said her friend, the woman who lives in the home said the worker didn't do anything wrong even though I have pictures and a witness. The other odd thing, she does continual construction on her house, she had her concrete workers park in front of my house for weeks until I threw some powders on their truck and they left and never came back. But now, she's tearing up her fence and putting in weird shaped rocks and really ugly metal work. I think of her as the Winchester heiress who kept building onto her house until the day she died and there are doors leading to nowhere. She doesn't have the kind of money the Winchester woman did but she has enough to be a pain in the rear to the neighbors. It's all very weird.
If you have any ideas I'm open to them. Thank-you :)
Member of AIRR
Susan Barnes
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Susan Barnes » Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:20 am

Aura,

Thank-you! :D
Member of AIRR
Susan Barnes
Forum Moderator

Unread postby candiijojo » Mon Apr 15, 2013 6:28 pm

Oh my! I was thinking Winchester mansion as I was reading your response, and then literally "lol"ed to see that you had already written that! I certainly hope there is some hotfoot work in your future!!!
candiijojo

Unread postby Susan Barnes » Tue Apr 16, 2013 9:41 am

Candiijojo,

Very cool.
I love this forum! :D
Member of AIRR
Susan Barnes
Forum Moderator

Application of Railroad Spikes

Unread postby Artifex » Fri Jul 05, 2013 12:54 pm

Hello!

I was here two or so years ago and completely lost track of my accounts and password. I am, at last, in my own home after much hunting for just the RIGHT place. And after a year of being here, some rather odd things are cropping up that indicate to me, someone might try to take my home from me!

I do apologise in advance if this is an often covered subject, my keyword searches brought up SO much I may have missed it:

If I understand that a railroad spike is to go on the corner of your property, would you pound it in THEN 'mark your territory'- OR would you mark the spike THEN place it?

Also, If I am reading my plat of survey correctly, the property line of my house ends either under the sidewalk or the street. Would it be appropriate to stake as close to those edges?

It is a VERY busy road, I worry about mooning passers by with a display that could not be unseen, or causing damage to public works by pounding holes into the road!

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

Jen
Artifex

Re: Application of Railroad Spikes

Unread postby jwmcclin » Fri Jul 05, 2013 3:52 pm

Jen, here is the link to Lucky Mojo's website on the subject (http://www.luckymojo.com/railroadspike.html). Also, here is the forum discussion on the topic (railroad-spikes-and-nails-questions-and-answers-t5144.html).
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Re: Application of Railroad Spikes

Unread postby candiijojo » Sat Aug 31, 2013 8:22 am

I don't live a drivable distance from a single ancestor's grave, BUT I could easily obtain dirt from the grave on my own children's great-grandfather. My children do live inmy home. This would be my ex-husband's grandfather. Is this a reasonable alternative. I would really like to nail down my home!
candiijojo

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Sep 02, 2013 10:28 am

Hi, Candijojo,
That sounds like a reasonable alternative.
However, because we are not sure about this man's feelings toward you personally (you said that his grandson is your: "ex"), I would put that graveyard dirt in some kind of container (like a votive cup holder). That way, if he's not helping, then you can easily remove it.
PLEASE, when you obtain this dirt, ask permission first and tell him that you want to use his dirt to protect the home of HIS great-grandchildren. Wait for a response (like a good feeling) before removing the dirt. Put some sort of offering to the grave to pay for the dirt (flowers, dimes, etc.).
Good luck.
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

HooDoo & The Railroad

Unread postby Coyote Prophet » Fri Sep 06, 2013 6:46 pm

I just started a new job with the Railroad and am curious to know what saints/spirits rule the railroads that one can partition too? Also, any spell suggestions for protection and success? And does anyone know if there has been a comprehensive breakdown on the Metaphisics/Spirituality of the Railroad and its meaning/connection to our 3d lives? If so, I'd appreciate any links to website or anyone who may be doing research into this now. Thanks!
Coyote Prophet

Re: HooDoo & The Railroad

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri Sep 06, 2013 7:52 pm

Good Evening, Coyote Prophet,
Congratulations on your new job!!
I did Google your question and found a few Saints. I suggest that you do the same and see what fits you.
Here is a webpage from Luck Mojo about Patron Saints. www.luckymojo.com/patronsaints.html
And here is my favorite page to browse the spells www.luckymojo.com/spells.html You'll find all kinds of spells here. Take a look and see which one best suit your needs.
As for your last question, I don't understand the question. Maybe rephrase it please?
Hope this helps.
Good luck on your new job!
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Re: HooDoo & The Railroad

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Fri Sep 06, 2013 8:13 pm

Railroad jobs have long played a part in African American culture, and there are many songs and stories cnnected with the ralroading life. I suggest yu consider, for starters, the uses of railroad spikes in hoodoo, and i have joined your query into that specific thread.

Best of luck!
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

how to use railroad spikes?

Unread postby stillsosola » Tue Mar 04, 2014 8:00 am

I read something about nailing down a house with railroad spikes but how do you use them?

is there a certain way do they have to be cleansed or annointed with anything?
stillsosola

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Tue Mar 04, 2014 10:08 am

stillsola,

Cleaned? No. I have never been told to "clean" a railroad spike. Why would you? It comes from the dirt and it goes back in the dirt! There is nothing spiritually "unclean" about it. This whole fascination with cleansing every bit of the magical world smacks of religious scrupulosity to me. So, please, forget the cleansing -- it may be part of some other religious or magical tradition, but none of the old hoodoo ladies and gentlemen who taught me how to use railroad spikes never said that they should be cleansed before use. Brush off the dirt, yes, but use them as-is, rust and all.

Anointed? Yes. It is customary to dress them, and you may do so with an oil. Since they are used to nail a house down, for a renter or an owner, you may dress them with whatever you feel is your desire or need with respect to the house. Fiery Wall of Protection and Law Keep Away are good if you deal drugs out of the house, but most people would choose House Blessing Oil, a general, all-around formula for blessing the home. You will also say a prayer as you set them in place. such as Psalms 1 and/or Psalms 18 and/or Isaiah 62. .

There are further suggestions earlier in this thread, and full details on the Railroad Spikes web page in "Hoodoo in Theory and Practice," here:

Railroad Spikes in Hoodoo
http://luckymojo.com/railroadspike.html

plus here:

Indian Head Cents in Hoodoo
http://luckymojo.com/indianheadcent.html

plus here:

Law Keep Away Spiritual Supplies in Hoodoo
http://luckymojo.com/lawkeepaway.html

plus here

Indian Spirit Guide Spiritual Supplies in Hoodoo
http://luckymojo.com/indianspiritguide.html

Good luck!
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby stillsosola » Tue Mar 04, 2014 10:54 am

Thankyou miss cat im sorry for posting about found items I didn't realize it wasnt allowed thankyou for your advice
stillsosola

PLEASE HELP!!! Removing Railroad Spikes

Unread postby jorgesanamejr » Fri Jun 27, 2014 11:45 am

Hello, long time reader on the forum.

A few months back, I read a topic on protecting one's home with railroad spikes. I was losing my home to foreclosure and deciding to try the work. It has gone well, very well. So well that I once again need HELP.
After careful thinking, I decided to surrender my home back to the bank and start fresh in a new city. Problem is, every time I'm close to moving something holds me back and keeps me in the home. My wife believes its the spikes, so I need to remove them. I know I can physically dig them up from the ground, but I prefer to do it the right way, can someone please HELP.... Thank, and god bless
jorgesanamejr

Re: PLEASE HELP!!! Removing Railroad Spikes

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:42 pm

Hello, jorgesanamejr ,
Those spikes belong to you and are protecting you.
So, just explain to spirit (in front of each spike) what you are doing and why. Tell them that you want them to protect you in your next home. that they are a part of your family and you want them with you.
You might even want to refresh them with a little whiskey.
I am moving this post to the railroad spike section
Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

PostThis post was deleted on Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:43 pm.

Unread postby Shantilly Lace » Wed Jul 02, 2014 9:22 pm

I am moving soon and think I will try some railway spikes to use.
Shantilly Lace

Unread postby AlwaysCuriousKitten » Mon Feb 02, 2015 3:12 am

Hello, this is my first post, so please forgive me if this isn't the right place or this comes up incorrectly. I know that it's been a while since this thread has been posted on, but I thought this was the right place and I couldn't find anything about this through a search or in this thread. My question is: I know you use railroad spikes for your home and property, but can you also use them for people? Dressed with the proper oils, a picture, and regular feeding? I hope that makes some sort of sense. I'd like to know if this would be a huge "no" or if it would be alright, because I really like the idea of the definite physicality of it. Once again, I hope this is the right place and thank you for this lovely forum.
AlwaysCuriousKitten

Unread postby Miss Aida » Tue Feb 03, 2015 8:47 pm

Hello, AlwaysCuriousKitten

I am not sure what you mean.

Are you talking about a doll? A picture? A real person?

It's a thought! Never heard of it though..

This is what I know about them: http://www.luckymojo.com/railroadspike.html

Take care

MIN-NAI-RAIL
$6.00

PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby 4grannyelmiro » Thu Apr 30, 2015 6:15 am

Hello LM family,

I am in the process of nailing down my home, but I have a few questions. Can I use goofer dust instead of grave yard dirt? Also, can I use 3 railroad spikes in a triangle layout instead of 4 placed in corners of my property?

Thanks.
4grannyelmiro

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu Apr 30, 2015 9:30 pm

Hello, 4grannyelmiro

If the triangle covers your entire property (is your property triangular shaped?), then yes. Otherwise, I don't see how that would work. BUT I suggest that you follow miss cat's instructions to the letter. "Shortcuts" don't work well.

Yes, you could use Goofer Dust if you have someone in mind.

Wishing you success wit this

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby mizjoannlee » Fri May 01, 2015 9:01 am

I believe Goofer Dust has graveyard dirt in it.

Miz JoAnn Lee
#1730G
Miss JoAnn Lee
#1730G
mizjoannlee

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri May 01, 2015 9:34 pm

Hello, mizjoannlee ,

Yes, it does. Read about it here: www.luckymojo.com/gooferdust.html

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby 4grannyelmiro » Sat May 02, 2015 6:07 am

Thanks Miss Aida for your suggestions. I really appreciate it. I would like to visit my grandmothers grave and get the graveyard dirt from her. I know she would definitely help me, but I not really sure the correct and respective way of obtaining it. I have read some post here at LM but I'm still a lil confused. Could you PLEASE explain it more to me. Thanks to all who have responded.
Blessings.
4grannyelmiro

Unread postby Ms Melanie » Sat May 02, 2015 1:15 pm

Hi 4grannyelmiro,

Here is a great link written by Miss Cat that will help you: www.luckymojo.com/graveyarddirt.html

Good Luck!
Blessed be the Holy Trinity
AIRR Member
Love, Healing, and Uncrossing Specialist
Ms Melanie
Forum Moderator

PreviousNext

• Advertisement
Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to Herb, Mineral, and Animal Curios in Hoodoo and Rootwork