• Advertisement
Herb-Magic.com

It is currently Tue Nov 21, 2017 7:54 pm

Re: New Paths in Life School Family Career Spirituality Love

Re: Reinventing Myself

Unread postby Ruth » Wed Mar 26, 2014 9:35 am

Aura,
Thank you for reminding me about the candle lighting service. I'm having health problems and upcoming surgery so I just purchased one. :-)

Ruth
Ruth

Unread postby aura » Wed Mar 26, 2014 11:49 am

Glad it could help Ruth: they do amazing work on behalf of their clients. I use them on a regular basis as well!
Road-Opening, Healing & Herbalism
Forum Moderator

Re: I need help in changing my life around!

Unread postby NewBeginnings2014 » Mon Apr 07, 2014 11:51 am

Thank you Aura.

I just called the shop and spoke to a very nice lady. My baths should be getting here soon as she said it should be getting shipped out today or tomorrow. Yay.
NewBeginnings2014

Unread postby BlakPrincessUK » Thu Apr 10, 2014 7:58 pm

NewBeginnings2014
Also consider a "Cast of Evil" spell to get rid of negative habits and attitudes. Some people have made doll babies of themselves to help reinforce positive behaviours.

Best of luck
BlakPrincessUK

Unread postby BlakPrincessUK » Thu Apr 10, 2014 8:04 pm

I saw this awesome some spell , I haven't tried it but I will order the supplies for it

Postby aura » Sat Dec 21, 2013 12:28 pm

Hi Mezan,

The type of behaviour you're describing, as you mention, often comes from long-standing issues often stemming in childhood. Many people have successfully moved through and beyond this and you can as well. Generally speaking, seeing a psychologist or taking part in a support group for the purpose can help to back up your intentions in the magical world. There are also a number of excellent self-help books on the subject (you can PM me if you're interested in titles) which can give you some great strategies. But it's important to address the mundane while you work the magic.

In the vigil candle world, a run of three candles (burn each type until you get good clean burns) can work nicely:
1 - Cast Off Evil on your neediness and self-sabotaging relationship traits
2 - John the Conqueror on your neediness and self-sabotaging relationship traits
(1 & 2 can be burnt simultaneously. Once you get a clean burn on them, then go to #3)
3 - Power to increase your self-confidence and personal strength

A good candle spell you might want to try is the following (it's a variation on a few other spells including the Cut and Clear). You'll need:

- 7x 4'' black altar candles
- a 9'' jumbo purple candle, a purple taper or white female figural candle
- a small Queen Elizabeth root (or root chips)
- a small John the Conqueror root
- a small Master root (or root chips)
- a small lodestone & a packet of magnetic sand
- a purple or red flannel bag
- Cut and Clear oil
- Cut and Clear incense
- Cut and Clear bath crystals
- Power oil
- Power incense
- 9-herb bath

Begin at least seven days before the new moon, on a Saturday if timing permits. After the sun has set, take a bath in the Cut and Clear bath crystals washing downward from head to toe, shoulder to fingertip. Let yourself air-dry when you are done and keep a small amount of the bath water which you will throw into a crossroads, throwing it toward the west. Return home without looking back.

Light some Cut and Clear incense. Take a piece of paper and make a long vertical line down the center of the paper. Now write a list of all the traits you wish to get rid of in your relationships on the left. On the right, write down the trait you wish to have instead of the one you are getting rid of. Draw over the line down the center of the page, separating the two lists, with Cut and Clear oil. Cut the paper apart carefully along the center line so that you now have a ''good list'' and ''bad list''. Put away the good list in a safe place for now (under your pillow or in a bedside table works well).

Take the bad list and fold it away from you, in two. Turn it counterclockwise and fold again. Repeat until you have a small packet that you will place under the candles as they burn. Every time you fold the paper, say ''I Cut these behaviours from my life, they are no longer necessary.''

Carve ''I banish these traits from my life'' into each of the black candles. Anoint one with cut and clear oil and burn it over the folded petition paper with a sincere prayer to be freed from the behaviours which serve you no longer. Repeat the candle and incense burning every night for seven days, once the sun has set until all the candles are used up and the moon is finishing its waning cycle. On the last day, as the candle approaches the end of its burn, take the list of bad traits and burn it to ash in the candle flame. Take all the spell remains, wax, ash & incense and dispose of them in a crossroads, returning home without looking back.

Now the first day of the waxing moon, take out the list of good traits you are bringing in and rise before sun-up and brew up the package of 9-herb bath while reading out loud each of the new behaviours that you are inviting into your life. Again take the spiritual bath, this time washing upward from foot to head and fingertip to shoulder. Air-dry and keep some of the used bath water to water your house-plants with, or to throw in your front yard. Once that's done, you're ready to begin.

Light some Power incense. Carve your full name into the purple pillar candle and the list of traits that you have on the petition paper. Anoint the candle with power oil. Mark it with 9 pins into sections. Place it at the center of the altar or work space.

Now roll the list into a small cylinder, toward you, after having once more read the list of qualities you are going to bring into your life. Tie the cylinder closed with a piece of red or purple string, securing it with 9 knots. Smoke the petition in power incense.

Anoint each of the roots with Power oil. Behind the candle place the Master Root. To the right of the candle place the John the Conqueror root. To the left of the candle place the Queen Elizabeth root. Place the rolled list of qualities under a small saucer, in front of the candle, and place the lodestone over the saucer. Tell the lodestone that it's job is to attract the qualities in the list it keeps safe. Feed it with some magnetic sand.

Light the candle and burn one section. Repeat the incense and candle burning every day, for 9 days, until the candle is completely consumed. Every day, once the candle is lit, feed the lodestone with magnetic sand and tell it that its job is to attract the qualities in the list it keeps safe. Always work in the morning with the clock hands rising, or light the candle right before sun-up.

On the last day of burning the candle, as the burn approaches its end, heat the flannel bag gently - inside and out - over the candle flame. Place each of the roots around the candle in the bag. Place the lodestone, covered in magnetic sand in the bag along with the petition paper and a lock of your hair. Pray into the bag, speaking your prayers to manifest the qualities you've descriped in the rolled list. Close and tie the bag, anointing it with Power oil.

Bury the left-over candle wax and incense ashes from the spell in your front yard or in a potted plant. Wear the mojo on you everyday, anointing it with Power oil once a week.
Forum Moderator

BlakPrincessUK

Unread postby NewBeginnings2014 » Thu Apr 10, 2014 11:17 pm

Hi BlakPrincessUK!

Thank you so much for the suggestion, once I am done with the baths, I will definitely try this. The spell you just copied and paste sounds like something I need to get rid of some negative habits. :)
NewBeginnings2014

Unread postby Ana » Mon Apr 14, 2014 3:00 pm

Thanks for the suggestions! Even though it took me a while I compleated the workings. I've managed to put more focus on what is inportant and I've made some good, new friends.
Ana

Unread postby aura » Tue Apr 15, 2014 1:57 pm

Congratulations Ana and keep it up. Generally with issues like focus, things improve for a while but it takes continued effort to maintain the work.
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Ruth » Wed Apr 16, 2014 7:56 am

aura wrote:Glad it could help Ruth: they do amazing work on behalf of their clients. I use them on a regular basis as well!

Not only did my surgery go well, but I am recovering remarkably quickly. Thank you MISC!!
Ruth

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu Apr 17, 2014 8:55 pm

Ruth!
Congrats! That's WONDERFUL news!!
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Becky » Mon Jul 14, 2014 9:16 pm

This was a very informative post. Question regarding some of the instructions: It was stated to continue w/VanVan baths after the initial13-herb bath...how long would a person do this?

For Step 4)the Crown of Success/Clarity Combo, again concerned with length of time, I would assume a person would simply follow the kit instructions only adding the Clarity...correct?

Regarding the finding good friends, in what manner would the cloves and sweet pea be used (as bath herbs, dressing candles,...)?
Becky

Unread postby Miss Aida » Tue Jul 15, 2014 9:26 pm

Hello, Becky,
Use the Van Van for as long as you need it
Yes, just follow the Crown of Success spell kit instructions
Add the cloves and sweet peas to your honey jar
I hope this helps
Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Becky » Wed Jul 16, 2014 6:53 am

Thank you once again Miss Aida. <3
Becky

Re: School, Career, Life Direction, and Personal Issues

Unread postby Blackbeauty83 » Fri Aug 22, 2014 10:15 am

I am trying to get in school, get a job, ad get an apartment.. is there anything I can use to help me in this area.. I have some stuff on my record that is hindering me from everything... can I dust the application for the apartment with something to have it work in my favor?
Blackbeauty83

Re: New Path in Life, School, Family, Career, Spirituality, Love

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri Aug 22, 2014 10:00 pm

Hello, neka83,

Yes, there are some products and spells that you can use to hide your records.

Here is the page that deals with this (and it has a lot of good information):
spells-to-hide-a-secret-from-friends,-family,-school,-cops-t17258.html

For your other questions:

You might want to start out with a blockbuster spell to blow the obstacles down:
http://www.luckymojo.com/blockbuster.html

Then, I'd follow that up with road opener products: http://www.luckymojo.com/roadopner.html
(and don't forget to ask for St Peter's assistance with this) http://www.luckymojo.com/saintpeter.html

And then follow up with a steady work spell kit: http://www.luckymojo.com/products-steady-work.html

Wishing you the best with this
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Blackbeauty83 » Fri Aug 22, 2014 11:14 pm

Is it best to order the oil or the powders? And is there something I can put on the applications to dust it with?
Blackbeauty83

Unread postby aura » Sun Aug 24, 2014 2:43 pm

Hi neka83,

How you intend to use the product will help you determine if you are better with oil or powder. Often, both are bought together and used in tandem. For more on how each is used, you can read the informational pages here:
http://www.luckymojo.com/oils.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/powders.html

For dusting applications - powders are definitely the way to go as the oils will stain.
Forum Moderator

Unread postby sotxangel » Mon Aug 25, 2014 5:26 pm

Hi, this is a first for myself. I have a partner with home I share my life for the past 8 yrs and my question is that back when we met we would argue allot and in one of those rage that I got mad and literally spoke out loud by my self cursing the day I met him. we have learned to Love and respect each other but, the thing is that he has lost his job 1 1/2 yrs ago and since he has not been able to find a job. I feel that because, of what I said at the beginning of our relationship I have put some kind of hex because, he has not much of luck with jobs. What can I do to break this curse or hex? Furthermore, I have a brother that is lives in the same house with us and he is Drama with his ex-wife and he is around there is no peace. How can I bring peace back to our house? Lastly, I have a job in where my supervisor is to bossy and the owner of the company has not given me any raise ever since I was hired 2 1/2 yrs ago. How can get help to get a decent pay raise? I respect and would appreciate your help. Tks :)
sotxangel

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Aug 25, 2014 9:49 pm

Hello, sotxangel

Welcome to the forum and the Lucky Mojo family! If you get a chance, please introduce yourself on the introduction thread.

Ok, for the crossing, I'd use an uncrossing spell kit: www.luckymojo.com/spell-uncrossing.html

Then, work with the Peaceful Home products www.luckymojo.com/peacefulhome.html
Wash your floors and then follow up with Peace Water www.luckymojo.com/peacewater.html

Last, but not least, You might want to try Boss Fix products for a raise: www.luckymojo.com/bossfix.html
And here is the subforum on boss fix ideas: boss-fix-oil-questions-and-answers-t4288.html

I hope this helps.

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby doc » Tue Aug 26, 2014 6:25 pm

I am new to this board, I hope to find some answers. For maybe the last 18 years I had help (hand) with a lot of things in my life . I`ve always taken care of my family and things have been well not great but well. A few years ago the man who helped me died and his son took over but things havent been right since. In 06 i was completely broke, I had to go to someone that i was introduced to and things changed in a matter of months,two years later she died i ended up back in the same boat with this guy things going down hill. It seems as if everything i touch turns bad, everybody that can be a benefit in my life we end up on bad terms. I have since been divorced to top it off my ex wifes husband is from southern AL and on my way back from Miami i stopped on the side of the road and had a reading low and behold the reading was that this man too is using something on my ex-wife and me supposedly. He doesnt want her talking to me i dont hear from my kids. Every thing has turned really bad. I just recently sold my car and my motorcycle just to pay bills. MY daughter and my son just had their 16th birthday i couldnt get them anything. My trucking business is going to crap everytime a truck goes out i lose more money than the load pays. The mans son owes me money wont pay or give up the title to vehicle i`ve got. What kind of mess am i in? I took the black jacks or whatever they are called and thru them in the river. I had them from small to big. 125.00 I have rubs bottles around the house house dressing no of it is working. Where do i go now. Its hard to find someone who is not for entertainment that really good at this work.
doc

Unread postby sotxangel » Tue Aug 26, 2014 6:59 pm

HI, thank you for your response . I will take your advice. Thank you
Sotxangel
sotxangel

Unread postby Miss Aida » Tue Aug 26, 2014 11:15 pm

Hello, doc,

I am so sorry that all this is happening to you.

Have you tried an uncrossing kit? This might help TREMENDOUSLY
www.luckymojo.com/spell-uncrossing.html

After that is completed, make sure that you keep yourself protected. I like Fiery Wall of Protection and will give you that link BUT I will also give you a link on other protection spells that Miss cat wrote
www.luckymojo.com/fierywall.html
www.luckymojo.com/protectionspells.html

Then, after those are completed, try a blockbuster spell open all of the doors that have been slammed in your face
www.luckymojo.com/blockbuster.html

Wishing you the best
Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby mlove » Sat Aug 30, 2014 9:39 am

Ok, with my next order I need some help. My daughter just went to off to college last week and has called me sounding so depressed. I know I can't afford to bring her home every weekend, plus she needs to adjust to college life. Is there anything I can do to help her either meet people or become more outgoing, but still keep her head on straight when it comes to studies and boys. She is a good girl, I just don't want her to become too outgoing maybe a group of good friends with a mindset like hers.
On the other hand, I have a 23 year old son who is very outgoing, but I need him to become mature, save money, get his credit straight...basically, grow up!
Two completely different scenerios!
mlove

Unread postby MissMichaele » Sun Aug 31, 2014 9:35 am

doc wrote:I took the black jacks or whatever they are called and thru them in the river. I had them from small to big. 125.00

I'm curious about these"black jacks." Were they magical objects given to you by someone you trusted? Or by someone you now know to be your enemy? What were they like? It might be useful to us to know if you threw away protection or got rid of something that held a curse.

Its hard to find someone who is not for entertainment that really good at this work.

This is why AIRR was founded. If you're having to sell your vehicles just to pay the bills, you might qualify for the AIRR Pro Bono Fund, which donates a reading, spiritual supplies, and sometimes altar work to those in financial need.

The Lucky Mojo Hoodoo Radio Hour also offers free readings and coaches by a panel of three AIRR members.

Now, how do you get in on all this? See this thread:

May all your paths lead to blessings,

Miss Michaele
MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread postby doc » Wed Sep 17, 2014 8:57 pm

Sorry for just replying you questions. They were suppose to be for protection and good luck but things were going so bad and when i got them from this guy I trusted him but He lied and cheated me out of money. To this day he owes me. I thru them away because its seemed like every time i called him about my money things were getting worse. I started out going to his father he was good and word was his grandfather was even stronger. I cant keep my hands on a dime.
doc

Unread postby doc » Wed Sep 17, 2014 9:03 pm

Im sorry they looked like a red and tan package sewn together in three sections this was the largest one i had one that was green it was smaller and i had one that was smaller than that it was in the same type of material but no sections. They all sounds like they had something like small beads inside over time they would get lighter.
doc

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri Sep 19, 2014 8:31 pm

Hello, mlove ,

In the future (just to help us out) please write 2 different scenarios on 2 different posts n the subforum that matches. We would greatly appreciate it.

Sounds like your daughter could use some Crucible of Courage : www.luckymojo.com/crucibleofcourage.html

You could buy a white skull candle and then use the oil on that and give her confidence.

As for your son, you might want to consider Money Stay With Me www.luckymojo.com/moneystaywithme.html

Growing up? Yikes. That's a tough one. But, you might want to look at this subforum about maturity post120064.html?hilit=maturity#p120064

Wishing you the best with this. You sounds like a wonderful parent
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri Sep 19, 2014 8:36 pm

Hello, doc,

There's no way that we can tell what was in them. Sorry.

You have been given some good advice by both myself and Miss Michaele.

If you don't have the money, please try the pro bono fund.

Also, please ask the Crystal Silence League to pray for you (it's free) http://www.crystalsilenceleague.org

Wishing you the very best.
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

PostThis post was deleted by Miss Aida on Mon Sep 29, 2014 1:09 pm.
Reason: Same question on 3 different threads. Issued a warning

PostThis post was deleted by Miss Aida on Wed May 20, 2015 9:44 pm.
Reason: I have sent client a PM

Unread postby ConjuringCat » Tue Jan 12, 2016 12:02 pm

I'm feeling really stuck and lost in terms of what direction I should go career-wise, 5 years ago when I started college I felt like I really had a good idea of what I wanted to do and how to get there, now I'm unsure of either one of those things and I think a large part of that was because I was unable to finish my senior year due to finances. I have a reading scheduled and I'm wondering what would be the best way to phrase my situation to get the most out of my reading. Mostly I'm looking for some clarity and guidance on how to find what path I'm supposed to be on.
ConjuringCat

Re: News Paths in Life School Family Career Spirituality Love

Unread postby Miss Aida » Tue Jan 12, 2016 12:58 pm

Hello, ConjuringCat ,

Just tell your reader exactly what you just said to us!

I understood you perfectly and so will your reader.

Wishing you the best

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

PostThis post was deleted by catherineyronwode on Sun Jun 12, 2016 5:31 pm.

Unread postby Marianamoon » Wed Aug 24, 2016 9:27 pm

So i want to get into this school out of my district and i need to transfer so i did a couple things and put success and road opener powder on the application and most likely tomorrow i will anoint the candle with just judge oil, but like does it still apply because my application does have to be judged and accepted for me to go ao would just judge oil work for this situation too ?
Marianamoon

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Aug 24, 2016 10:39 pm

Hello, Marianamoon ,

It's basically for court cases and to ward off enemies:

See what it does here: www.luckymojo.com/oil-justo-juez.html

And oils do not work well on papers.

You're good with the road opener and the crown of Success

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby jhonsina » Mon Jul 24, 2017 2:47 am

Thanks
[url=https://calculatorservice.com/finance/your-ultimate-guide-to-financial-aid/]Financial Aid[/url]
jhonsina

Re: Re: New Paths in Life School Family Career Spirituality Love

Unread postby snouvavou » Tue Nov 21, 2017 3:00 pm

What products would y'all recommend for someone who is thinking about becoming a yoga teacher? I have been practicing on and off for a long time and have decided teaching would be a great step and bring me much joy as well as help others. Any specific Hindu Diety Products? I know Siva is the patron of yogis...but maybe Ganesh to open the door? Master or Master Key?
Thanks!
St.Michael with me,every step of the way.
snouvavou

Previous

• Advertisement
Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Road Opening, New Paths, Life Changes