• Advertisement
Herb-Magic.com

It is currently Sat May 26, 2018 3:39 am

Re: New Paths in Life School Family Career Spirituality Love

No more GROUND HOG DAY!!!!!

Unread postby Jenska » Sun Aug 12, 2012 11:37 am

I'm looking to break the pattern of my life. In a nut shell, my life has consisted of endless roads. As soon as I venture out ( and I have bold as well as conservative moves) either moving away, starting a new job and/or relationships, they NEVER lead to another stepping stone. Instead, I end up without the relation, without the job, moving back to we're I started, broke, having nothing to my name, starting over from scratch once again. My life becomes a clean canvas again: job, where do I want to live, relationships and so forth.

After collecting myself from the ground, I leap out into another venture to rebuild my life again, to only come back to the starting point AGAIN. This has been a repeated pattern of my adult life.

This last journey ended in complete destruction, my life blew up literally - complete anilation, with an ex, and many childhood friends came together turned as enemies out for complete destruction of my life. And they achieved there goal. For this I had a root worker reading done and did a firey wall of protection spell. This is now contained!

So here I sit turning 40 soon: I have no job, living with my parents, I have no friends, no lover, again a complete blank canvas to paint my life. I'm tired of being here again. It's like ground hog day all over again! So here is what I have done so far: 13 cleansing bath and an uncrossing spell kit. All of these rituals I feel a spiritual clearing.

Here is what I do want: I want to experience what it is like to truly fall in love and take the vow of marriage, I want to experience the beauty of carrying a child, giving birth, raising a child. I do not want a job or a career, I want to be of service. I want to be able to utilize Gods given talents to me to help those in third world countries. The thought of dying and never be able to experience these things fills me with the deepest sorrows that it's unbearable. These things have always been at the core of my soul's longing desires.

As half of this life is over and I'm about to embark on my second half of life, I want to experience what it feels like to have prosperity in my life! I no-longer want to continue ground hog day, I can't take it anymore. Enough is enough! This time when I venture out, this MUST be a JOURNEY that not only leads me to my SOUL's DESIRE but it MUST be SUSTAINED! :!: :!:

Here is what I have done so far:

Van Van Spell Kit kit and Road Opener, adding different candles to represent all areas of my life while in deep prayer and meditation also using pendulum, petition on my altar and sent a request prayer with Crystal League with many of them petitioning on there altar praying for a month on my behalf.

I had a dream of John the Conquer root and when in prayer I got a message from God that was very clear: Rise up and Come from a place of Power. Therefore, I'm planning on getting the John the Conqueror kit.

I'm pleading my case to the forum for further suggestions! :?:
Jenska

Re: No more GROUND HOG DAY!!!!!

Unread postby Miss Tammie Lee » Sun Aug 12, 2012 1:39 pm

Hi. Listen as someone who has had to start over more than once... I left my home of almost 20 years, left my agency, sold my house, left and divorced my husband--and almost died--had to start with a clean slate in 2003.
I have had ups and downs in my life and I have noticed that about every seven years from age 14 until now there is a shift.
Look at this as good thing. Out of some of the worse times in my life, have come some of the best things-- including people. I was reflecting on that this morning.

"The definition of insanity is repeating the same task over and over and expecting to get different results." this is either Albert Einstein or Rita Mae Brown.

Have a reading with a member of AIRR. Ask them how to get grounded. That is what you need.

http://www.readersandrootworkers.org. Ask them what products to work with. It sounds like you have a pretty good product knowledge.

Be Blessed!
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA
Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Jenska » Sun Aug 12, 2012 4:09 pm

Thanks for replying and sharing your experience with me. Big hugs for life's twist and turns you have endured. I concur, no doubt has inner growth been the lessons learned ;-) and amen for the things that have ended! With all of that said, I'm ready to have my life lead me somewhere...., not always back to the beginning. And when I mean beginning, I mean back with my parents having lost everything again. It's like I'm constantly repeating being 18 again, ready to move out and start my life. It's ridiculous. Especially considering how responsible I am. And the two just don't go hand in hand!

I like your quote on insanity.... Actually, it scares me as I can't pinpoint my repeated task. Yicks! I have taken risky chances moving to other countries, moving across the states and have also taken calculated risk, living local with a local jobs.... either way, same issues, same results!

Yes, I need a reading - no doubt! Been trying to get in to someone for a few weeks now! And I'm not not knowledgable at all about the products. Lucky Mojo has done such a great job providing information through the forums on their products that I just got self educated. Kudos to them for doing such a great job at what they do!

Many blessings to you with much love!
Jenska

Unread postby MissMichaele » Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:06 pm

Jenska wrote:I like your [Tammie Lee's] quote on insanity.... Actually, it scares me as I can't pinpoint my repeated task. Yicks!

Are you using any King Solomon Wisdom products? If not, get some and add them to your work (which sounds formidable :))

Yes, I need a reading - no doubt! Been trying to get in to someone for a few weeks now!

Two other options:

THE LUCKY MOJO HOODOO ROOTWORK HOUR RADIO SHOW with miss cat and Conjureman Ali
    http://www.luckymojo.com/radioshow.html
  • An instant reading on Hoodoo Psychics (see my signature file at the bottom of this post).

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Jenska » Mon Aug 13, 2012 4:14 pm

I was just reading about King Solomon Wisdom, i think your right in pointing that out to me. I also have Clarity oil - perhaps I can use them both. And with the grace of God, I will be able to make wise decisions.

I just booked a reading with Conjurerman Ali - yeah for me! I Hopefully I will be able to get some guidance and a clearer picture soon. Never thought of listening in onthe radio, good to index and I will however, take down your information as one never knows when one needs help!
Jenska

Unread postby Jenska » Mon Aug 13, 2012 6:45 pm

I just realized that you are the beautiful being that prayed for me, Jeannette Marie. Thank you.
Jenska

Unread postby Miss Tammie Lee » Mon Aug 13, 2012 7:49 pm

Please share.
#1606 GA
Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Mama Micki » Mon Aug 13, 2012 7:58 pm

Miss Tammie Lee wrote:I have had ups and downs in my life and I have noticed that about every seven years from age 14 until now there is a shift.

According to numerology, a new cycle starts every nine years, according to one's birthday. For example I was born on August 6, 1958. Since my birthday this year (8/6/2012) adds up to one (8+6+2+0+1+2) this year is a new start. Some consider New Year's Day the start of numerologic year, but others consider the birthday the start.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Miss Tammie Lee » Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:19 pm

Great post and share Mama Micki!
Thank you!
#1606 GA
Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Jenska » Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:25 pm

I posted my prayer on the Crystal Silence League and Ms. Beautiul took my petition and put it on her altar to pray on my behalf. It moved me so deeply, I tear up everytime. ~the majic of unselfish giving is so powerful, she has a part of my soul.

Numerology. That's an interesting take: (9/1/2012) (9+1+2+0+1+2) = 15...., okay not exactly a new beginning number however, I've been in this for 6 years according to the last time I had a nine number, which does correlate to how long I have been in my current situation. And there's three more years to go! Have mercy...
Jenska

Unread postby Mama Micki » Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:07 pm

In a six year, home, love, and family is important. You could concentrate on those issues this year.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Miss Bri » Tue Aug 14, 2012 12:36 am

Jenna-it sounds to me like you have a lot of clarity on what you need to do and what you desire to manifest in your life-I think that is hugely important because that gives you specifics to work with in your petitions and in your ritual work. I love John the Conqueror and I think your dream regarding John the Conqueror was profound and prophetic-pay attention to that!
Blessings,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR
Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Jenska » Tue Aug 14, 2012 6:40 am

Thanks everyone for the support and guidance. I have only been exposed to this world for about a month.

[quote="Miss Tammie Lee"] .
Look at this as good thing. Out of some of the worse times in my life, have come some of the best things--]including people.

Indeed, Miss Tammy Lee, I found you guys!
Jenska

Unread postby Jenska » Tue Aug 14, 2012 6:50 am

Okay I need to learn how to use the quote.... ;-)
Jenska

I need a life change right about now

Unread postby hoodoogirl5 » Sun Aug 19, 2012 7:26 pm

I am crying as I write this so bear with me if some of it doesn't make sense.

My mom moved us from South Carolina to New Jersey because she wanted to get married. She never got married because he lied about a life of true happiness and always threatens to kick us out of the apartment he invited us to live in. I was moved away from my family and friends, and I am afraid that my senior year will go as terribly as my junior year did. I have to beg my coworkers to take me to work because my mother waited way to long to allow me to get my NJ license; now I have to start from scratch and wait six months again for a process I already completed while in SC to be a licensed driver. I am sooo unhappy, I cry almost everyday. I am only 17, and I feel like my life is over. I feel alone, I feel sick, and I feel like nothing is going right at all. :cry:

I hate living here; all my old friends seemed to have moved on in life without me. I feel so left out. I hate my new school and all the people in it.

I know i sound like a typical whiny teenager but this whole thing happened in less than a year, and it's taken a toll on not only my spirit but my heart and mental well being. I never cried so hard in my life. I never hated a man (the guy we currently live with) so much in my life. I blame him for all this unnecessary situations occurring. I can't help but ask God why, why me? Why this? Why now?

I just want my life back. What can I do?
hoodoogirl5

Re: I need a life change right about now

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Sun Aug 19, 2012 7:33 pm

Aww, that's so sad. I went through something similar, and i know how horrible it is to see your last year of high school slipping away into the dumpster because of your mother's connection to a no-good man. It really, really sucks.

For starters, i would like you to connect with folks at the Crystal Silence League who will get together to pray for your happiness and uplift. It's free, it's non-denominational, and it really does hep.

World-Wide Prayer Network at The Crystal Silence League

Next, i want you to realize that there is a time limit to this bad situation. It will end when you move on. Your mother is probably hurting now too. Perhaps you can contact another family member who will offer to help her move back to South Carolina. If not, i recommend that you stay in touch with all your South Carolina friends -- really stay in touch, so you can call in favours from them when you attempt to move back down there again if your mother cannot or will not make the move.

So, start with a sugar jar or honey jar for all your friends and family in South Carolina. Read about them here:

http://luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html

A sugar jar might be best (less messy and you can use the sugar in cooking). Yes, i mean, with their names in the sugar jar, when you miss them, make yourself a cup of tea or coffee and stir in a little of the sugar that has been around their names, to uplift you.

Other people will have other ideas, i am sure, but those are some simple things a 17 year old girl can do to help herself.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby hoodoogirl5 » Sun Aug 19, 2012 8:18 pm

Thank you sooo much i greatly greatly apperciate the quick response i really needed the advice i hope the method will help me get closure as well i thank you (:
hoodoogirl5

Unread postby Mama Micki » Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:28 am

Since you have a job, invest in a few Lucky Mojo supplies. Crown of Success (for school and career success), King Solomon Wisdom (for help in school and to make wise decisions), and Money Drawing or Wealthy Way (to attract money). The oils are the most versatile; you can add some to your bath, wear them, and dress candles. If you can burn candles in your room, get some 4 inch white, green, and yellow candles. They burn in 1-2 hours.

If you haven't already, start an account at bank or credit union and put some money away. Credit unions usually have less fees and pay higher interest. Concentrate on graduating from high school, and start thinking about college and what career field you'd like to pursue. You aren't limited to New Jersey or South Carolina. You may find somewhere else that has more opportunities for you. Start doing some research; your school counselor may be able to help you.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Jealous men, want to start business, want fame

Unread postby Breetastic » Sun Sep 09, 2012 7:27 pm

I have quite a few issues that I wish to get solved. I'm not new to magic(k) or the paranormal/metaphysical, but I haven't actually cast my own things before, I usually have a practitioner do it for me.

But as I don't have a lot of money to pay for a full service (which costs quite a bit in some places), I'm wanting to do my own ritual/spells using the products from you guys at Lucky Mojo. I've been lurking the catalog on this site for a while, but only recently did a trusted friend refer me to you guys.

Here is my list of issues:

1: I have many problems with my relationships, platonic and romantic. The romantic ones include an ex who gets jealous of whoever I'm intimate with, but won't try to date me again. I want him, and all the other men I'm intimate with to stop being jealous of each other and mad at me for the fact that I'm sexually liberated. I also want to attract the men that I'm actually interested in, and not the men I'm NOT interested in. In the platonic sense, I have a friend who used to be my closest and best friend, and now he's a shadow of himself. He throws me under the bus, lies, disrespects me - I want him to either change his tune or leave me alone.

2: I want to be able to be financially secure. I have a business idea, I want to have that get started, and I want money in general. I've had sugardaddies before and am not ashamed of it so if that's the way it manifests, so be it. I want sugardaddies to pay attention to me when I go on the search for them, and not be so tight-pocketed and expecting a lot from me and giving almost nothing. If it manifests in the way of a good job, that's fine as well. I haven't been able to find a job that I actually like, with a boss who gets jealous of me and fires me for nothing.

3: I want to be scouted out, I want to be famous. I have many talents and I want someone to notice and help my achieve my dream of becoming a well-known figure in the pop-culture world. Not sure how to go about that myself, other than putting in a lot of work, which I do already. But I just need a bit of an extra oomph.

4: I need this guy to leave me be. There's this boy who has a girlfriend but insists on trying to get me to fool with him and everything and won't leave his girlfriend, but wants to have cake and eat it too. I want him to stop his bastard ways and keep to his foolish girlfriend, OR break them up and have both of their lives miserable (I don't like the girl either, she found her man was trying to get with me and spread lies and rumors about me to my friends, causing drama).

I think that's about it... Anything else, I'll be sure to include it. Thank you in advance for your help and advice.
The Universe is the center of all.
Praise to Saint Expedite. Thank you.
Breetastic

Jealous men, want to start business, want fame

Unread postby Mama Micki » Sun Sep 09, 2012 7:54 pm

It's none of your ex's business what you do. Tell him so, and let every other man know that you won't tolerate disrespect. If anyone won't leave you alone, Hotfoot him.

Follow Me Boy and Bewitching will get men interested. Some won't interest you, but plenty will.

Prosperity for business success. Cleo May and Jezebel to get money from men.

Sorry, don't have any good fame spells at the moment.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Re: Jealous men, want to start business, want fame

Unread postby Breetastic » Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:03 pm

Thank you very much, Mama Micki. I'll look those items up.
The Universe is the center of all.
Praise to Saint Expedite. Thank you.
Breetastic

School, Career, Life Direction, and Personal Issues

Unread postby w3sKer96 » Thu Sep 13, 2012 6:21 pm

Well, I think I might be in need of help. I do not know whether this is a life change, road opener, help with a problem, or school success hoodoo issue. It doesn't help the fact that I am in my senior year of college and I have pretty much used school as a shelter from reality. I have procrastinated alot, and I am in my fall semester with no idea as to what would be best for me to go into.

I have essentially used school as protection from the environment, so that I'm pretty much stunted adult-wise. I'm scared to go out and do things, and I don't know if my interests are what I want to do. I love law and political science (which I have emphasized in my college career), and yet I don't know if I know about them or love them enough to make a career about them. I'm doubting my choices, and regretting certain things (a passion that I stopped in high school which is now resurfacing now that college is almost over, and I'm wondering if it would be worth it to pursue it).

I have never had a job that i can put on paper, and I feel like I have wasted my entire life at the age of 22 by not knowing a concrete direction. I don't know my talents. I know it's going to take more than hoodoo to get solved (and like I said, I never dabbled into hoodoo like I planned too. Another thing i procrastinated. I need to start NOW, as well as other things.

I really need some advice as how to tackle this problem. I hope that there is something I can do and that it is not too late.
w3sKer96

Re: School, Career, Life Direction, and Personal Issues

Unread postby j82 » Thu Sep 13, 2012 6:36 pm

Well you can get a reading to see where your life is headed or if you should do a certain task, you can work with calrity products to think clearly, courage products to make a decision and definetly these two: King solomon to make a wise decision and crown of success to be successful when you do. If interested in poly sci/ law, then go for the law degree dont waste time just do it. If some other passion has come up then look into that as well.. I feel ya as a person with a MA degree and not happy with my work condition I consider do I go for what I kinda always wanted or do I find a safe job, my heart says go for the gusto and I think yours does too. Good luck!
j82

Unread postby Tristan » Mon Sep 17, 2012 11:01 pm

I second j82's suggestion of getting a reading, and I would particularly recommend an astrological reading. A good natal and progressed reading can sometimes be a great aid in helping you to learn more about yourself, as well as show you how different planetary influences may have beneficial or detrimental effects on your life and your undertakings. There are a number of astrologers at AIRR who can offer such a reading, and some can also suggest astrological remediation if you have difficulties in your natal or progressed charts. I find that an astrological reading pairs very nicely with a card reading to get a deep understanding of a situation like this.

J82's other product recommendations are also spot on: Clarity products for spiritual guidance as you consider your options and Crucible of Courage to help steel your resolve as you carry out your decisions. I would also consider John the Conqueror products for male strength, mastery, and a sort of "grab the bull by the horns" attitude. :)

As far as procrastination, feelings of being stunted, fear of the world and wanting to shelter yourself, these may be feelings and habits that you are able to work out yourself. However, they may require speaking with a therapist or counsellor, so you may consider seeing if your college offers these services. At the very least, consider speaking with your physician to rule out the possibility of something like clinical depression or an anxiety disorder.

I'm 23 and can you that I have only a slightly better idea of what I might like to pursue as a career than I did last year. Incidentally, I was speaking to a co-worker today (who's 26) about work and school, and neither of us have it figured out it. That's okay too. The whole idea we get fed that we're supposed to "know" exactly what we plan on doing with our lives from the time we leave high school for the next 70 or so years is total rubbish, right up there with equating credit card ownership with adulthood. :D

I hope some of these suggestions were helpful w3sKer96. Best of luck!

Tristan
Tristan

Unread postby Mama Micki » Tue Sep 18, 2012 8:14 am

Honestly, you are barely into adulthood, and you think you "have wasted your life"? Get your college diploma and stop overthinking and worrying. If you are worried about your lack of job experience, get a part-time job, intership, or do volunteer work that will look good on a resume.

I agree with Tristan that you do not need to plan your whole career at this time in your life. Many people end up in careers that have little to do with what they studied in college.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby w3sKer96 » Sun Oct 28, 2012 9:27 pm

It's just that I've not had experience like everyone else, in terms of job and talent and its my senior year as an undergrad. And I don't know if I know what I want to do with my life.
w3sKer96

Unread postby Mama Micki » Mon Oct 29, 2012 4:20 pm

Have you taken any aptitude tests to find out what your strengths are? Gone to the library to see what subjects interest you? Again, get a part-time job or volunteer instead of making excuses.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Time for some Big Changes

Unread postby wanting2develop » Mon May 27, 2013 1:47 pm

Okay, I had a previous account, but here's my new one. I am coming to a point of my life where I want to make some changes. What they are, I do not know. And I am not without a doubt that I will have to put work into it. But I also feel like I will need some assistance.

I live in a small town 2 hours from the nearest city. I have graduated from college with a degree in political science. I have set my eyes on law school, but I do not know if that is the route I want to take. Sending in a late application, and my family is behind it. I don't know if I think law is suitable for me. And I might be treating school as an escape from a little reality. My family has always provided for me, and I'm worried that because of this, I've grown soft.

Though volunteered in the past, I haven't had a real life job. So I might need some help with others finding connections for me.

And I know that I might need to find a place to stay, whether with friends, or somebody, preferably in Dallas. And I want family to be okay with it. They haven't met my friends and I'm also gay, so I don't feel comfortable really telling them where I go sometimes.

At this point, I feel like I might need a year for myself to find out what I want to do, to develop myself, and gain some life experience. I tend to be a submissive person (both in my intimacy and other places), and I would like to find people who could guide me and help me.

This situation is complicated, so would you all recommend a READING from a hoodoo teller? I have looked and researched this a little, but haven't practiced yet.

So, job, career, life, love. I feel like my life has been a certain way and i'm ready for it to be different.
wanting2develop

Re: Time for some Big Changes

Unread postby Doctor Hob » Mon May 27, 2013 3:36 pm

It sounds like you're a bit at 6s and 7s, so a reading might help get you sorted out. You could sign up for a reading on this week's Lucky Mojo Hoodoo Rootwork Hour:

radio-show-pre-call-id-june-2nd,-2013-t25225.html-sid=26532542e22e8a9a16436a5410f079b1
Two-Headed Doctor
Doctor Hob
Forum Moderator

Unread postby MissMichaele » Mon May 27, 2013 3:43 pm

I want to second that. Miss Cat has -- I think :) -- been everywhere and done everything. She'll be able to tell you all kinds of unexpectedly useful things both magical and otherwise.

I know the teaching you get will benefit you and thousands of others. Sign up quick!

Eagerly,

Miss Michaele
MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread postby wanting2develop » Mon May 27, 2013 8:42 pm

How much is a reading, by the way? I met to inquire?
wanting2develop

Unread postby Papa Newt » Mon May 27, 2013 9:08 pm

wanting2develop- The readings during the Lucky Mojo Hoodoo Rootwork Hour are free. You do, however, need to sign up to be on the show. Doctor Hob has provided the link that would take you to the thread to sign up for Sunday, June 2, 2013 show. If you are looking for a more one on one reading then do check out the Association of Independent Readers and Rootworkers to see the list of members and what they charge for a reading. Best of luck to you.
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1649G
Thank you, St. Expedite!
Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread postby wanting2develop » Tue May 28, 2013 7:04 pm

The reason I want to do a one on one reading is that I feel like my situation is not a single-issue area, but a multi-issue area. I would do a radio reading as a follow up. But I'm trying to sift through alot of things at once.

And I also don't know if I should consult a reader who will only do a reading as to what to do, or one who does the work for me (at least for this initial dabble into hoodoo). In the process of getting a P.O Box.

I hate the need of immediacy. And I don't want to be a parasite. I want it to aid efforts, and to help me be more proactive when certain opportunities come up.
wanting2develop

Unread postby Joseph Magnuson » Wed May 29, 2013 5:20 pm

wanting2develop: After reading you rlast reply I would agree that perhaps the radio Show Readings, though free, may not provide you with all the time and attention your situation calls for. In that case you should follow Papa Newt's link above to AIRR: The Association of Independent readers & Rootworkers. That way you will be sure to pick a reader (who-ever you choose) that has agreed to a set of ethical practices. Also, the majority, if not all, of the readers in AIRR do root and spell work as well and that way you could transition into having them do work for you, if it is found to be necessary.
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599
Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Rebranding Myself Returning to School Seeking a Job

Unread postby Hoodoo_Lady » Sat Sep 21, 2013 2:36 pm

There's a certain amount of responsibility one must take in their successes or failures.

I've decided to rebrand myself ....more educated & more of a career woman, etc.

I want to go back to school, seek jobs that will support school, and enable me to pursue my career aspirations.

Its been a long while since I've been in school, and I've become terribly unfocused and a poor test taker. I need products to settle me down, make me focus, and be successful in school. I also need product reccomendations for attracting the right people/opportunities, and clearing out any negative energy in my life, and opening roads.

I've read about a million products. I might order the whole catalogue without direction, so I really need help. I love honey jars, incense/oils, and bath salts.

1) I currently have a Boss Fix Honey Jar.

2) I just ordered a Crown of Success Honey Jar.

3) I ordered Steady Work Oil.

All advice apprecitaed. Thanks in advance!!
Hoodoo_Lady

Re: Rebranding Myself Returning to School Seeking a Job

Unread postby jwmcclin » Sat Sep 21, 2013 6:59 pm

I would start with Van Van Spiritual Supplies used to start new adventures (http://www.luckymojo.com/vanvan.html) Honey jars are great but they need back up. You want to dress yourself for successful. Van Van spellkit includes everything to secure successful adventures.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Re: Rebranding Myself Returning to School Seeking a Job

Unread postby MaryBee » Sun Sep 22, 2013 4:35 pm

Get some dusting powders to dust on your hands lightly before taking tests or applying to school; that way you touch the papers and those who pick them up are influenced to help you or favor you. I'd use some Van Van powder or Crown of Success powder.

Good luck!
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.
MaryBee
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Devi Spring » Thu Oct 03, 2013 12:50 pm

All the advice given is on the mark, and sound.

I would say off the top, if you wanted to get a little mojo moving on your behalf, have a Clarity candle and a King Solomon Wisdom candle set for yourself. This will help shed a little light onto your ruminations.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby SpoonMama » Fri Nov 15, 2013 11:55 am

I need some suggestions on how to help my 14 year old son. He is always been a good kid with good grades until last year in the 8th grade. He barely made it to the 9th grade. 1st six weeks he failed two classes. 2nd six weeks failed four classes. He has everything a kid could ask for and probably to much. He has all my time and love most importantly. I support him and encourage him on a daily basis. I have made myself sick behind him. He doesn't help out around the house unless he wants to go somewhere or he wants me to buy something for him. His smart mouth and back talking is too much for me. I have oiled his shoes in crown of success but has about 10 different pairs of shoes he changes into. He lies to me all the time. I've raised my son to be a good respectful young man by myself and now it hurts me because he acts like I haven't raised him at all. This little fast so called girlfriend is not helping matters either. At this rate he'll be back in the 9th grade. Please help. :cry:
SpoonMama

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:11 pm

Hello, SpoonMama,
Oh, My. Sounds like your 14 year old has discovered the teenaged years.
You might want to find a support group in your area. They are everywhere, and they are very familiar (as well as helpful) to your predicament. The school will provide you with all kinds of information and resources.
In the meantime, you might want to try King Solomon products. This will assist him n making wiser decisions based on the solid foundation that you have provided him his entire life.
www.luckymojo.com/kingsolomonwisdom.html
I hope this helps.
Wishing you the very best. And hoping that he performs better in school
Take care
Miss Aida

Unread postby MissMichaele » Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:40 pm

SpoonMama, Miss Aida beat me to the punch in recommending King Solomon Wisdom.

You've oiled one pair of his shoes with Crown of Success -- why not oil them all?

Use Influence, too: thy will be done!

And I dare say you have his picture up in your house somewhere. Write a "letter to God" stating how you want him to study hard and be helpful and respectful, and fold a pinch of Influence powder up in it with a few mustard seeds and a pinch of boldo (to run off anyone who might be bad news). Slip the packet between the photograph and its frame, and light a candle beside it.

If the picture is out where he can see it, do the work while he is out of the house.
You can pinch out the candle, wrap it up in a paper bag, and put it away when he is around.

Good luck,

Miss Michaele
MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread postby SpoonMama » Mon Nov 18, 2013 8:11 pm

Miss Aida and Miss Michaele thank you so much for your help. I'm going to try it all. I have faith these things will help my child. God Bless you both!!!
SpoonMama

What to do after uncrossing to get on right spiritual path

Unread postby Mary_Crystal » Sat Dec 28, 2013 2:53 pm

Hello!

I am relatively new to Hoodoo but have been a spiritual/shamanic worker for a long time. However, I have simply been feeling stuck for the last two years and none of my work has helped during that time.

For the last six months it has gotten worse -- I have had no clients and have been shut out of my spiritual support/angels/guidance and my marriage has felt really stagnant too.

I know that I am crossed (confirmed by two others besides for internally knowing that I am), and have ordered the Uncrossing spell kit.

My question is what to do next, or after that?

I would like to get back in good relationship with my helping spirits, get them to send me clients again/business prosperity, and get my marriage back on track -- basically connecting again.

I also have the issue of being highly sensitive/psychic so am looking for suggestions on how to not have spirits latch on to me like they tend to do in my work.

Van van? Road Opening? Prosperity? Money Drawing? I also have Archangel Raphael incense (he was one of my guides).

Thanks!
Mary_Crystal

Re: What to do after uncrossing to get on right spiritual path

Unread postby Susan Barnes » Sat Dec 28, 2013 3:46 pm

Hi Marycrystal1,

I'd start with a reading, go from there.
If you know you've been crossed, get some help from a pro to get uncrossed.
Or at least to figure out who did the crossing to you.

www.readersandrootworker.org

or,

www.hoodoopsychics.com

There are some pretty kick ass uncrossers on both of those links.

Susan
Member of AIRR
Member of Hoodoo Psychics
Call 1-888-4-HOODOO Ext: 9000
Susan Barnes
Forum Moderator

Self improvement spells

Unread postby aidtonurse » Sat Jan 04, 2014 9:41 am

Hi,
I'm working on a better me. I'm working on losing weight and managing my money better. I'm also in school and would like to do well in school. I would like to know about what products and spell work that I can do to increase my success in these areas. Thanks, Be blessed.
aidtonurse

Re: Self improvement spells

Unread postby MaryBee » Sat Jan 04, 2014 5:36 pm

Hello:

I would recommend working with Crucible of Courage, Crown of Success and Powerproducts. Combine them to give you the personal strength and ability to meet your goals.

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.
MaryBee
Forum Moderator

Unread postby aidtonurse » Sun Jan 05, 2014 5:13 am

Sounds awesome. I really like your choices. Thanks for the suggestions.
aidtonurse

PostThis post was deleted on Fri Feb 07, 2014 8:16 pm.

I need help in changing my life around!

Unread postby NewBeginnings2014 » Sat Mar 22, 2014 9:58 am

Hello everyone!

I really need help to start new beginnings for this year and for the many years to come. I will briefly explain my situation!

I am 22 YO, married and have been unable to have sex due to a mental bloackage that I have, I have never been molested or raped.

I often feel anxious, STUCK, and a constant fear of living my life. It has manifested and turned physical in which I urinate more than normal, I guess this is a defense mechanism to run away from my problems. My stomach is always upset due to my anxiety.

I have blockages in my throat chakra in which I find it hard to speak up and I don't know whats holding me back.

I just don't know what to do with my life, I am working because my mother got me the job through connections, otherwise I tried and tried and went on to interviews with no luck. I have a negative way of thinking that I am trying to change with affirmations.

Things have changed for me, and have gotten better but they are not 100%.

I FEEL SO STUCK like where do I go? With what do I start working on? What should be my priority?

Also, at my job I am one of the most hard working people and sometimes the managers and a certain supervisor can treat me like crap or talk to me as if I am a child. They have favoritism and let certain people get away with murder even though they know I am one of the hardest working people in there. I want to start my own business a day care as I LOVE KIDS but don't know how and where to start.

I also have issues with money in which I feel sad whenever I spend it. I like accumulating large sums of money, and get anxious and worry a lot when I need to spend it on something.

I have been meditating, yoga, opening up my chakras etc because I KNOW all of my issues come from blockages that I don't know how to open them.

I WANT TO CHANGE MY LIFE, but where and how do I START? Please help.
NewBeginnings2014

Re: I need help in changing my life around!

Unread postby jwmcclin » Sat Mar 22, 2014 6:14 pm

NewBeginnings2014, in situations like this, I like the series of spiritual baths.

Start with the 13 Herb Spiritual Bath (http://herb-magic.com/13herb-bath-13.html), it is designed to remove Jinxes and end Crossed Conditions (all the bad stuff); Follow this with Nine herb spiritual bath (http://herb-magic.com/9herb-bath-one.html), it is designed to open the way to Wisdom, Strength, and Personal Mastery. Consider the Seven Herb Spiritual Bath (http://herb-magic.com/7herb-bath-7.html), it is designed to draw luck in many areas of your life. You should also incorporate some protective work, which can be baths, oils, candles; or a combination. Here is a list of Lucky Mojo protective supplies (http://www.luckymojo.com/protectionspells.html)
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby NewBeginnings2014 » Sun Mar 23, 2014 6:57 am

@jwmcclin

Thank you so much.

Question though: I am a little confused do I really have to submerge my head in the bath? I don't want to get my hair all wet. What can I do about this?

Also the part where it says recite psalm so and so will the psalm come in a piece of paper with the items or would I have to search it online for the full scripture?

I just checked and I like the fact that they are so affordable!
NewBeginnings2014

Unread postby NewBeginnings2014 » Sun Mar 23, 2014 7:02 am

Also do I have to do them 13 days straights or can I do them as I can?
NewBeginnings2014

Unread postby NewBeginnings2014 » Sun Mar 23, 2014 9:48 am

I ordered the baths, can't wait to get them. Also can I take this and pour it over my body as I take a shower or do I need to do it as a bath ONLY? Please clarify and sorry for all the questions.
NewBeginnings2014

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun Mar 23, 2014 9:03 pm

Hello, New Beginnings,
You don't have to submerged your head but at least make sure that it's up to your neck.
Find all the Psalms here: http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/C ... _of_Psalms
Take care

NewBeginnings2014 wrote:@jwmcclin

Thank you so much.

Question though: I am a little confused do I really have to submerge my head in the bath? I don't want to get my hair all wet. What can I do about this?

Also the part where it says recite psalm so and so will the psalm come in a piece of paper with the items or would I have to search it online for the full scripture?

I just checked and I like the fact that they are so affordable!
Miss Aida

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun Mar 23, 2014 9:04 pm

NewBeginnings2014,
13 CONSECUTIVE days.

NewBeginnings2014 wrote:Also do I have to do them 13 days straights or can I do them as I can?
Miss Aida

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun Mar 23, 2014 9:06 pm

NewBeginnings2014

If you don't have a bathtub (which is the preferred way), then you can just pour it on you.
On this page, most of your questions are answered: www.luckymojo.com/baths.html

NewBeginnings2014 wrote:I ordered the baths, can't wait to get them. Also can I take this and pour it over my body as I take a shower or do I need to do it as a bath ONLY? Please clarify and sorry for all the questions.
Miss Aida

Unread postby NewBeginnings2014 » Sun Mar 23, 2014 9:12 pm

Thank you Miss Aida :)
NewBeginnings2014

Unread postby aura » Mon Mar 24, 2014 3:19 pm

You'll also find lots of information on the 13 herb baths and how to use them in this forum thread: 13-herb-bath-questions-and-answers-t9255.html-sid=546f6fd974969a079d7ae0a5a9f98486

In addition to jwmcclin's excellent advice - you might also consider a VanVan spell kit - it's great at opening roads and bringing in what you desire, as well as for turning bad luck to good. You'll find that here: http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-van-van.html
Road-Opening, Healing & Herbalism
Forum Moderator

Reinventing Myself

Unread postby Ana » Mon Mar 24, 2014 5:16 pm

Recently I've been doing some thinking and I've come to realize that there are some things in my life I would like to change. There are people and habits and ideas that have held me back from who I want to be and the life I want to lead. I am a student in a very competitive field as well as a singer, harp player, writer, poet, thespian, artist, and professional card reader. I feel like I have potential to succeed in all of these areas but I have trouble focusing on them enough to improve at each. I'm not sure what kind of mojos or workings would help me focus and develop my talents. Also, I would like to meet new young, creative, Intellectually inclined people in my new area and be accepted into social groups more smoothly. Might a honey jar or love me products work? I can also be a little shy and awkward and jumpy, what types of herbs can I put in a mojo for being more social or friendly? Maybe something to keep me calm around people? Would a road opener spell kit help me in all these situations? To bring new opportunities in general?
Ana

Re: Reinventing Myself

Unread postby aura » Wed Mar 26, 2014 6:41 am

Hi Ana,

Your problem with focus seems to be affecting your ability to choose the best spells for your situation as well. To be certain on the best way of working, you could begin by getting a reading with rootwork recommendations. Based on the post you've made alone, here's one way of approaching the situation.

1 - Begin with a spiritual bath in 13-herb bath. A single bath in your case would be just fine. You work the bath to remove your doubt, your lack of focus, your fears of success (which usually factor in when we aren't succeeding as we'd like). If you want, you can even add a pinch of Cast off Evil bath crystals or a few drops of the oil to your bath. The bathing will help you start any work from a clean slate. You'll find the bath herbs here: http://www.herb-magic.com/13herb-bath-one.html

2 - Continue with a VanVan spiritual bath: http://www.luckymojo.com/vanvan.html. This opens your roads and turns bad luck to good. In tandem with this, have MISC burn a Road Opener Candle on your behalf: http://www.missionary-independent.org/c ... pener.html

3 - Once the above steps are completed, to develop your talent and help you focus: Work a Crown of Success Spell Kit http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-crown-of-success.html. When you do the bathing or burn the incense or use the powders, combine the Crown of Success in equal proportion with Clarity products which you can order separately - these can specifically help with the focus part of the equation: http://www.luckymojo.com/clarity.html

4 - Once steps 1 & 2 are completed, during the same time frame as you work step 3, you can definitely work a honey jar with Love Me products. To help with your shyness, consider adding a bit of sampson snake root, a bit of master root and some deer's tongue. To help find good friends, cloves and sweet pea are excellent.

And whatever you choose to do to help your situation, do keep us updated on how things work out!
Blessings and success.
Road-Opening, Healing & Herbalism
Forum Moderator

PreviousNext

• Advertisement
Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Road Opening, New Paths, Life Changes