Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Reconciliation Honey Jar Spell Kit Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo spell kits, painted bottle spells, vinegar bottles, and honey jar spells.
LoveFlows2Me
Re: Reconciliation Honey Jar Spell Kit Questions and Answers

Unread post by LoveFlows2Me » Fri Sep 19, 2014 2:38 pm

Received my LM order today (arrived quickly btw, thank you!) I purchased the Reconciliation/return to me honey jar spell and would like some clarification with the directions. This is my first honey jar. I did purchase extra candles as well. I should add that I'm using this honey jar to return someone to me, we didn't have a falling out but had to stop seeing each other due to him moving away for work. This was the honey jar recommended to me to use by someone on the forum.

Directions says burn candle every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. But I read in the forums to work it for 7 days first then after only do it M/W/F.

I also read for any love related issues to start burning it on a Friday.

1) Can someone clear this up for me? Do I start it tonight, Friday) ...or Monday?

2) Do I work it for a week first then 3x a week after?

3) Another question. Can you mix in another oil with the oil it came with? Because I also purchased Fire Of Love.
Thank you for any help!

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Fri Sep 19, 2014 4:35 pm

GypsyAnn,

Glad the order came quickly. Honey jars are one of my favorites! Can be a little slow to see results but they are long lasting. A honey jar can also be burned for a long time years even on people!

1) Yes you can start the jar 7 days to get it going then move to Mon-Wed-Fri, but you don't have to. You can start with three days a week if you wish.

2) Workers may differ for their reasons but you certainly can start today as Friday for love, or Monday.

Personally, I would start the jar and put it together Monday morning before dawn to draw him to you. Then set the candle on it for 7 days. There after move to the 3 day.

3) You certainly can mix oils together, this is a common practice and Cat talks about it on this forum. The oil used should really tell to the intention of the work. I would like to see a mixture of Return to me to bring him back, reconciliation to forgive and start anew and a love oil to spark the passion such as the fiery one you mentioned.
PS37-For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth

LoveFlows2Me

Unread post by LoveFlows2Me » Fri Sep 19, 2014 5:09 pm

Thank you j82 for quick reply!! I appreciate it. So 7 days first then 3 after it is. I wish I had return to me oil but only LM oils I have right now are Love Me, Fire of Love and Reconciliation .

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Fri Sep 19, 2014 5:24 pm

GypsyAnn,

Yes do 7 days to get it going like firing it up then set it 3 days a week. I smack the side of my jars 3 times and call on the spirit of the person and then state my petition as well. Those are great oils to get started, order the come to me when you get time, I would also get some insence and burn it when working the jar. You can put a photo of you and the person under the jar as well.. pslams 47 stands out in my mind as a good pslams to read for reconciliation.
PS37-For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth

LoveFlows2Me

Unread post by LoveFlows2Me » Fri Sep 19, 2014 6:30 pm

Would LM Attraction Incense powder be good to use? That was part of my order as well. ...Thank you for all your help! My next order I'll stock up on the oils.

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Fri Sep 19, 2014 6:33 pm

GypsyAnn wrote:Would LM Attraction Incense powder be good to use? That was part of my order as well. ...Thank you for all your help! My next order I'll stock up on the oils.
I don't see any problem with Attraction incense brurning alongside the honey jar. Good luck!

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

kiyoki

Unread post by kiyoki » Tue Sep 23, 2014 6:01 pm

Hi everyone, I would like to thanks to all who gave me valuable information and advice every steps. My boyfriend came back to me and promised to never leave me again. However I am still working on my honey jar until we get together. We live separate now. But seeing each other all the time. Thank you again to all LM staffs here.
BLESSED BE

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Sep 23, 2014 9:13 pm

Hello, kiyoki ,

OMG, that's wonderful!!

I'm so happy for you!

Congrats!!!
HRCC Graduate #1631

venusblue

Unread post by venusblue » Sat Sep 27, 2014 2:53 pm

My husband and I have been together for 13 years, married for ten. We have had some hard times but always managed to make it through. Four years ago we separated (almost to the day, and because of me, I should note. I have had a rough life and pushed him away because I was afraid of being hurt. So I tried to beat him to the punch.) and he and I were both with others for a while. He came back to me, but I had a hard time forgiving him since he was cruel to me and lied and hid what he was doing while I did not. He completely shut me out of is life, and that was very hard to take. I admit that I was not nice when we reunited, and did a lot of things I am ashamed of to hurt him. But over the last few years, I have seen the wrong I did and recommitted my life to him and our marriage. I thought things were better, but suddenly last week, he told me that he does not love me anymore. Lately, we have been happy : having better sex than we have for a very long time, making plans for our future and feeling very positive. Then a stupid argument made everything come crashing down, and it was all my fault. I feel he has lost touch with his love for me, he has felt this way before but always regretted it. Every other time we found a way through it. He is a very sensitive person, despite having a hard time with being in touch with his feelings and expressing them. When he is hurt he shuts his love off and will not let it come through. He can turn his emotions on and off in a way I have never been able to do.

I plan to do a honey jar spell to see if we can work things out, and have gathered most of the items I need. I would like some advice about when to start and some input about the items I am using. I went to a psychic who says that he still loves me but is very angry and has shut up his feelings for me and is trying not to let them out. She says there is no one else and that there is hope for us, but it will not be easy. So I will try to work a spell, but he has plans to move away for his job sometime after the first of the year. I would not mind moving with him, but I know that right now he does not want that. I have decided I will try until May 15 2015, which is the 14 year anniversary of the day he told me he loved me for the first time.

I have questions, a lot of them, but I hope I can find the answers here. So here goes:

Is it better to start the spell on a specific day or should I just proceed as soon as possible?

I have many poems, letters, cards and little love notes that my husband had written me over the years. He often gives me little gifts of things he finds - dragon flies that have died, because he knows I love them, rocks and feathers he finds because they made him think of me, wild flowers I pressed that he brought me. If I use these items in the jar, would it add strength? How do I use them? Should they go in the jar or should I place them under and near the jar? I wouldn't put the feathers and dragonflies in the jar, I would think. Should I only use his name, where he signed the notes or cards or place a whole note or poem he wrote in the jar? Perhaps using the reverse side of the note or poem as my petition paper? If I use a photo of us, do I put that right in the jar or maybe under it? I have a pendant I made into a necklace for him when we first met- the necklace broke from wearing it for years, but he carried the pendant with him in a velvet bag along with a lock of my hair and some other things until very recently, could I use that pendant in the jar?

Can I do the spell without special oil? I have done some spell-work in the past, a lot of it with my husband, and used just olive oil or holy water for anointing candles and such. I don't mind buying special oil, but would like to know if I could start the spell without it for now.

And would it be too much to also do a potted plant type spell, with that one having the intent to just radiate peace and harmony in our home wile we try to heal our relationship?

I have given him my menstrual blood in his food, but have not seen much change in the few days since I did this. He is a little more concerned with my feelings than he was, but not "obsessed" at all. I have sewn my pubic hairs into the crotch of all of his pants (and honestly, felt a little silly doing so), as I saw this suggested on another forum. I don't want him to become infatuated with another woman before I have a chance to mend things, as this is what happened the last time we separated. What can I do to protect from outside influences?

We live together, I have access to items like his nail clippings, hair and I'm sure if I pressed him we would have sex, but I don't want to do that unless I have no other choice because as much as I love him and have already "tricked" him into taking my blood, I don't want that to be all there is. I am desperate for some guidance and advice. I accept my part in this, and know my faults. I am also spending time meditating on my shortcomings and trying to make peace with myself and grow and learn from what I have done. I love him dearly, and even though I know I could go on without him, I know my life would be poorer without him (and not in the monetary sense). We have been so close and connected in the past, a love like I have never known. I just want that back.

Thank you to anyone who offers help. I'm very sorry for so many questions and requests, I am just lost as to what I should do and need some direction.

Susan Barnes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Susan Barnes » Sat Sep 27, 2014 5:55 pm

Hi venusblue,

I'm so sorry you are going through this, I can hear the hurt in your words.
I'm going to offer some tips and I'm sure there are others who will be able to add to my reply.

The first thing that stood out for me was the broken necklace. Keep that out of the honey jar,
a broken necklace or a broken anything is not what you want to use unless your doing break up work.
Whew, glad you brought that up. Also keep the pendant out because it was on the broken necklace.
No need for Dragon flies as far as I can tell.
Some of his hand writing, some nail clippings, hair, etc.
Put his personal concerns in there. Yes.
You're doing great sewing your hairs into his pants. I love how you are using your personal concerns and giving it to him.
Excellent!

I'm not sure about what the psychic said, it seemed a bit vague to me. I like readings that are more plain spoken
and specific. There are many great readers here that specialize in love issues. http://readersandrootworkers.org
I'd encourage you to get a reading by a reader in addition to a session of magical coaching.

You can also have a candle set for you. I've used this service many times and have been very impressed with the
candle reports and the results. http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatcandleservices.html

Personally, I would start whatever you're going to do before the upcoming mercury retrograde.
If it were me, I'd order a candle to be set as soon as possible.

I'd also be having sex with that man. Men are not happy going without it.
If you have to press him and I have a feeling you won't as much as you think, do it. Seduce him.
When you have sex with him, get his personal concerns and you know what I'm talking about.

Here is a spell kit that's great:

http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-reconcilliation.html

As far as any past mess ups from either one of ya'll, keep quiet on that. Forgive and forget.
Forgive yourself, you are very hard on yourself. You are beating yourself up. You have to believe in yourself
Believe and know you're an amazing woman so he will see you that way.

Someone else may have something more to add to your question as well.

Good Luck!! :)
HRCC Graduate #1632 - Member of AIRR - Member of Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Moderator

venusblue

Unread post by venusblue » Sun Sep 28, 2014 4:37 am

Thank you so much Susan. I had thought the pendant being from a broken necklace might be a bad idea, glad to hear I didn't mess up with it. Do you think him keeping it with him all these years could have had some ill effects? He and I have always kept little bits of our memories with us over the years, stones and such the other gave. Would making another necklace with the pendant to give him if we reconcile be a good idea or should it be disposed of?

I will get a candle set as soon as possible and have started looking for a reader on the site. Unfortunately, money is an issue as I have been out of work and do not start getting paid at my new job for a few weeks. I do not know what magical coaching would cost or entail, but I will look into it.

I know most men are more sex driven than women, but for us it has always been the opposite. He is the type of man that feels he should be in love with a woman to have sex with her. Seduction is difficult because of this. He also feels having sex will give me false hope. I have some spells for passion and seduction, though, and will try. In tbe past, just the act of lovemaking was enough to shake him out of this, and I think he knows this and will be resistant to me to prevent it. I believe love is a choice, and he is choosing not to let himself love me or feel the love he does have.

I sincerely appreciate your help and advice. Thank you so much. I am still open to any advice or guidance anyone can offer.

venusblue

Unread post by venusblue » Mon Sep 29, 2014 5:00 am

I just put together my honey jar, literally minutes ago. I used some of his little love notes, and am sad to say that I messed up several by lifting the pen. His words are still there, but the flip side is now covered in my chicken scrawl. I'm just glad I still have them, though.

That is also a question I had, my handwriting is terrible, and I tend to scribble a lot so the words are not very legible, is that ok? Also the packet of paper, concerns and herbs seems to want to float to the top. It was a small note, and once had been in a baggie with a brownie he packed for my lunch more than ten years ago, so it was a little waxpaper-like from the oils and the hairs from both of us were long, and unruly and I could not quite keep them contained in the paper.

I felt rushed, as I wasn't sure if my husband would come back home unexpectedly, and my little black cat, who is very fond of all things magick wanted to lend his mischief to the working by nuzzling all the items and inserting himself wherever he could. I worry - could that rushing make it have less strength?

I used cinnamon, ginger, cloves, fennel, thyme, and rosemary (the last two I grew myself). Now I'm feeling I put too much. Should I just go with this, or should I redo the jar?

Sorry for so many question, I'm just a little nervous and confused. Any help would be appreciated.

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Mon Sep 29, 2014 6:35 am

Hello Venusblue,

I would say that feeling rushed and nervous while doing the work is not the best mental state to be in. Whether to redo the jar is ultimately up to you though. I tend to be a person that starts from fresh when I feel like something did not go well. If you feel like the honey jar has life in it then keep working with it. If not redo it when you are certain you will not be disturbed, and if you have to lock the cat out of the room you are working in. IF you want to double check you can always get a reading. Look for Miss Cat or any of the other readings on Hoodoo Psychics or make a appointment with them through AIRR (www.readersandrootworkers.org).

For the handwriting I think as long as you can read it it works. I do not think it has to be pretty. My handwriting is fairly terrible (lefty made to use his right hand in Kindergarten). If it is sloppy because of being rushed and harried about doing the work though I think that can weaken what you are trying to do.

I am assuming this honey jar is to help sweeten the relationship between you and your husband? Cinnamon and Ginger are awesome, Cloves I think are good for make it a friendly relationship which is nice and the Rosemary I like for its woman centered protectiveness. I am wondering why you are including the Thyme and the Fennel though. They are good herbs but they seem more geared toward protecting money. I guess I am not understanding their place in the narrative of your honey jar. (thank you Miss Cat for that term).

If you do not already have it I would recommend getting Deacon Millets book Hoodoo Honey and Sugar spells (http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodoohoneyandsugarspells.html). It is such a good book !

Hope this is helpful

Peace~

Nathen

venusblue

Unread post by venusblue » Mon Sep 29, 2014 7:28 am

Hello Nathen, thanks for your reply.

I also tend to start again when I don't feel I took the time. But I have no guarantee of privacy for several days and so I took the first opportunity I saw. I will definitely take your advice into consideration as I proceed. I do think a reading is my best course of action for now.

My handwriting is hardly ever very legible, but I usually can decipher what I wrote. I am planning to order a couple of books and probably some spell kits. I have fallen out of practice the last few years and don't have a stockpile of supplies like I used to. I'm kind of kitchen-witchy and have used sugar in similar spells, but never a honey jar. Since one of the last really nice times me and my husband had, we had an outing where we bought LOTS of honey and so I though that would be a nice touch.

To clarify my choice of Herbs: I used fennel because I was taught that it is good for love, sexual virility, healing and strength (among other traits), Thyme because it is associated the Goddess Freya (part of her domain being love and sexuality, and my husband and I have, in the past, invoked her in our rituals) as well as being useful in workings for loyalty and affection. For me, these herbs do fit in with the intention of the jar, though I understand that traditions and teachings can vary. Choosing the contents was not rushed, only wish I had kept that pace when I was working. :(

Thank you again for taking the time to respond, I found it very helpful.

Susan Barnes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Susan Barnes » Mon Sep 29, 2014 3:30 pm

I agree with natstein, venusblue,
Deacon Millett's book,"Hoodoo and Sugar Spells" is highly recommended.
It is my go to book for honey jar and sweetening spells.
In fact, I keep it and Catherine Yronwode's book, "Hoodoo Herb and Root Magic" in my purse!
I read them when waiting on appointments. :)

Best of luck! :)
HRCC Graduate #1632 - Member of AIRR - Member of Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Moderator

venusblue

Unread post by venusblue » Tue Sep 30, 2014 8:37 am

Thank you Susan, I am ordering books and supplies this weekend.

One more question, if anyone has an answer I'd be very grateful. If I work the jar for a time to see if it has life, if I do not have a good feeling about it, should I dispose of the jar completely or is ok to reuse the honey and jar. I can get more of my husband's concerns, and have some I put away for future use. I don't mind throwing the honey out if it comes to that, but I wondered about re-using it if it's for the same person? I did search the forums, but didn't see a clear cut answer so was hoping for help. Also have scheduled a reading with someone I found on this site for later this week, and am really looking forward to that.

Thank you so much for any help. This is a wonderful forum.

venusblue

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Sep 30, 2014 6:18 pm

Hello, venusblue ,

If I don't have a good feeling about something, I dispose of it Hoodoo Style: http://www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html

And then I start from scratch.

I wouldn't re-use any part of something that made me uncomfortable or gave me uneasy feelings. It is a possibility that you may be reusing bad energies.

I wish you great success

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

venusblue

Unread post by venusblue » Tue Sep 30, 2014 6:55 pm

Thank you, Miss Aida.

I read that page before posting, and I suppose I'm just not understanding which I should do in my case. Since I haven't worked the jar long, and would like to start another for the same purpose, my feeling is that running water might be my best course.

In the past, I have thrown most things in water, or buried them. I live in an apartment now so burying isn't really something I can do easily or with any assurance that it wouldn't be found or dug up.

I don't want any negative energy to hang around, but I don't want to completely dismiss any good it might have done, either. Still not sure how I feel about it, frankly. Not bad, but not quite confident either.

venusblue

Unread post by venusblue » Wed Oct 01, 2014 9:35 am

hello all,

I feel a little silly posting so often, but it's been comforting to read the forums. And an excellent distraction.

I feel a bit better about the jar, last night I lit a candle and meditated a while on the jar after having a not so comforting interaction with my husband. He was short and frustrated with me and went to sleep in our spare room (which he plans to do from now on) after we had a not-heated but not-pleasant talk. I had already burned a candle earlier, but it was close to midnight and I felt compelled. (is it possible to over work the jar by burning candles too often?) While it burned I ordered some supplies and spell kits from the luckymojo.com store and read posts on the forums until I couldn't focus on the screen any longer. So many answers to questions - a warm thank you not only to the folks who have answered me directly, but shared their experiences and wisdom here over the years for people like me to learn from.

Today my husband went out early for errands, and when he came back I had just said a little prayer over the jar and put it on the windowsill to warm. I am a little embarrassed to admit I was crying when he found me, and instead of an awkward and brief hug the way it has been, he held me in a warm and comforting embrace for a moment. He had brought me my favorite coffee, too. (not all that unusual, even now, really). When he saw that I was visibly stressed over having to put on a brave face, he said "you need another hug" and offered to go with me to my appointment. He apologized for being short with me, and we talked a bit. While we did, he held me a few more times. He did restate his intention to leave, but it was less forceful and there was a subtle difference in the way he looked at me. When he asked me hadn't I known things were not going to last and I said "no, I always thought our happy ending was right over the mountain.", he didn't seem to be as dismissive as he has been when I say things like that. It was probably just compassion, but it is still a far sight better than before. Frankly, even though I desperately want to stay together, if we do not, I would count him being compassionate and not cold and hard while this plays out as a blessing.

I did tell him today that I am going to set up an altar again (I kept one for years but for reasons I can't remember, I moved and never set another up). He told me recently when I asked about doing a reconciliation spell that he didn't care if I did, but that he wouldn't be a part of it and that he knew it would not work so I was worried about what he'd say about an altar. I do not think he has taken much notice of the jar, since I have mostly kept it out of sight. But it will be nice not to feel I have to hide and shuffle my things around all the time.

On a whim, today after I dropped him at work, I stopped and bought a plant to do another spell, this one with a cored apple. I like to garden and it just seems fitting to do this one as well. I think my petition will simply be "regrow our love". Wish me luck!

venusblue

Susan Barnes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Susan Barnes » Wed Oct 01, 2014 12:43 pm

Hi venusblue,

Sounds like he's warming up to you.
I'm happy you're getting a reading from someone on AIRR.

When you do the plant spell, keep it a secret from him. He already knows you're working on him because you've told him.
This time be a little more sneaky about it. Shhhhhhhhhh

You can be like Mohammad Ali, "Fly like a butterfly, sting like a bee." His opponents thought he was going to
do one thing but he always surprised him with something they least expected.

Tie his underwear up to use as a dolly and keep that a secret. Ask your reader/rootworker for his/her opinion
on that. Here's the link: http://doll-babies-for-love-and-healing-t29089.html

Keep using your period blood in whatever you can give him. Pull out all the stops while he's living there.

Wishing you the best of luck! :)

Susan
Last edited by Susan Barnes on Wed Oct 01, 2014 12:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Spelling.

venusblue

Unread post by venusblue » Wed Oct 01, 2014 1:36 pm

Thank you Susan!

I had planned to keep the plant my little secret, and thought if he does move, as a friendly gesture I'd give it to him as a house warming gift. Shhhhh! I originally suggested spell work hoping he'd join me since we have done some work together in tbe past. Far as he knows, my workings have been for my healing and strength though. Don't like to be deceptive, as it's not really my way, but desperate times and so on. Him moving to the spare room is a little bit of a blessing for keeping my privacy, though it is hard not having him in my bed. But I have some plans for getting him there when I see the chances even if just for the night. ;)

I used up all the blood I had, but plan to save up more next time since the trouble started when I was near the end of my time and so I wasn't prepared.

I will look into and ask about the doll baby. Hoodoo is new to me, but so fascinating.

Thanks for your support and help. It means more than you know.

Venusblue

Susan Barnes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Susan Barnes » Thu Oct 02, 2014 3:43 am

Dear venusblue,

Giving him the plant as a "house warming" gift, Excellent idea! I love it!

If you don't have any more blood due to the change or what not, you can use vaginal fluids.
Just make sure when you get the fluids you have intent in those fluids. You might even want to get them by
performing a sexual act yourself while thinking intently of him. You want them as powerful as possible.

Be sure to read all of Catherine Yronwode's pages on Hoodoo. :)

Good Luck and keep us posted!

Susan

venusblue

Unread post by venusblue » Fri Oct 03, 2014 4:52 am

I've been reading and reading on tbe website for days. Can't wait to get my supplies and today I am ordering some books.

This morning I took out the honey jar, and thought I saw soot inside the jar and so despite my misgivings, I opened it to be sure the paper wasn't burning. It wasn't. But I saw that the petition paper has come unwrapped. (might have been because i was turning the jar and trying to shake the packet loose from the lid to see if it was indeed scorched) I'm thinking I can interprete it as either the packet has released its energy and been compromised or has let it out into the honey. I said a little prayer as I sealed the jar back up and lit my candle as usual. Not going to stress over it since I will have my reading today and trust that when it is done I will know what I should do.

Previously, the candles had been burning mostly clean, with only small puddles of wax, but now there are large puddles of wax left over the last three times. I'm using the same candles as before. I'm studying the wax residue and have been reading the pertinent pages and forums. If I have questions, I will mosey over there and ask.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Oct 03, 2014 8:04 pm

Hello, venusblue,

Yes, it sounds like it was caused from turning and trying to shake it. I wouldn't fret over that.

Just please relax. And, in the future, do not prepare your spells at the last minute. I always tell my clients to take a few days to prepare. Write down your game plan. Take time to execute your game plan. Then, act on it with confidence. Make your petition paper one day. Put your herbs together another day, etc. Then, when you're ready, viola! All you have to do is get your prepared things, bring them together, and start your spell.

Your state of mind right now can be your worse enemy.

Also, please read this webpage that Miss cat wrote about spell work. I ask all my clients to read this before I do spells for them or before they do their own spells.

www.luckymojo.com/spells/real.html

Wishing you the very best and I pray all of this works out for you and him.
HRCC Graduate #1631

venusblue

Unread post by venusblue » Sun Oct 05, 2014 4:55 am

Thank you, Miss Aida for your reply and all the help you have given me.

I know you are right, and I will definitely keep your advice in mind. I think I should have let myself step back a bit more before proceeding, since my state of mind wasn't the best. I have been reading the pages you suggested over the last few day and am carefully planning my next steps. Thank you for you advice and well wishes.

tbrooke2018

Unread post by tbrooke2018 » Sat Oct 11, 2014 12:06 pm

Update: when I started my honey jar on August 4th. Barry, my ex-boyfriend, didn't want to even talk to me. It was a week later, I had broken out my oil pan and I asked him to check it out, even though he was talking to another girl at the time.
After that, he was beginning to talk to me again slowly. Not so much big conversations. But he was like total avoidance like he was after the break up.
My mom fell sick and after I started coming back from the hospital in town, I passed him. Well, I decided to later text him and tell me I didn't wave because I wasn't in too of a good mood (because of my mom), but I also wanted to see if he'd wave.
Apparently, with working some of my vinegar jar, things with this girl he was talking to fell out pretty quickly. Note: And I'm still continuing to light the candles to make sure he completely cuts ties with her, even as a friend.

But he texted me later that night and we hooked up. Things will went pretty well. But the next day we were planning to hang out again and he stood me up and acted grouchy. Which made me feel like it brough up a lot of emotions that night.
We didn't really talk that much during September.
It seemed things has quieted down again, but I didn't lose faith. Still continued honey jar.
And I didn't try again until last weekend. We hung out and hooked up again. Now, even though we didn't hang out like we were supposed to, he's been responding to a lot of my texts.

I'm still hoping to get some more personal concerns of his when I get the chance. And things are slow. We haven't exactly got to the point where were back together. As it hard and I miss him terribly. We are on casual terms. Not sure if there's really much more I can do other than keep working the honey jar.
I've also burned two return to me vigil candles and snuck some of the follow me boy, reconciliation and return to me oil on his shirt and truck door. Just wanted to update this far. Thanks everyone!

PreciousCC

Unread post by PreciousCC » Sat Oct 11, 2014 7:47 pm

Hello everyone,

I am new on this forum. Decided to try the honey jar out as I am desperate to get my ex boyfriend Andrew back. We been broken up since March 2014. A LONG TIME I KNOW!

But my ex is still SINGLE and not talking to anyone so I feel like there is still some hope! Plus we both live very close to each other....like 2 miles away! We are great for each other....he just need to realize that! haha...

Anyways, I got a friend/professional to do my honey jar for me as I have NO experience with it at all...this friend/professional has done several jars and had success....

Are most people here doing their own jars or have a professional do it for them?

I am unfortunately unable to get my exes hair/semen/blood! :( I just have an envelope with his handwriting on it and possibly his saliva (I think he licked the envelope to seal it!) Will his handwriting and possibly saliva be just as effective as hair/blood/semen?

Anyone here has GREAT SUCCESS with their honey jar? PLEASE SHARE!!!

Thanks!!!

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sat Oct 11, 2014 8:12 pm

ILoveMyExAndrew,

My experience on this forum and people asking question like, " does anyone have experience with...", "has anyone ever used.." " is this work successful.." is really asking I am investing in this item so is it real and does it work? Its basically a fear that it dont work and wanting people to validate that it does. Do not doubt the work, at all.. like the comment I used the envelope will that be enough .. if its all you have then its enough. work with it not against it. Semen and blood and hair is a prefered item of course but body fluids, finger prints, footprints, skin are all used in hoodoo as well. We have a thing in hoodoo that says to set it ( do the work) and forget it( stop thinking about it) why? because thinking soo much about it kills the work, you literly think it to death, you dont give it the chance to do its job. You also think soo much that you assume how the work should be done and miss it when it actually does happen, or miss the signs. I know you are going to say im not doing these things, I can tell you from an outsider looking in, you are, I can also tell you as a person a few years back I did the same mistakes and was just like you. A little tip that helped me once.. Think about best case and worst case senario... best case you get back together ( what the work is for) worst case senario is you dont get back together ( you are currently in the worst case senario).. you are still alive and breathing, you can handle this, you got this, now take a deep breath and support the work.

PreciousCC

Unread post by PreciousCC » Thu Oct 23, 2014 10:21 am

If you are trying to get an ex back and your case is very difficult etc....but you have NO personal effect of your ex at all is the honey jar still worth doing?

I gave my only personal effect from my ex (an envelope with his handwriting and saliva) to my friend to do a honey jar for me....

I now don't have any personal effects left from my ex...

I am HOPING my friend's honey jar will work wonders for me, but without any personal effects of your ex is a honey jar even worth doing?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Oct 23, 2014 10:38 am

Hello, ILoveMyExAndrew ,

PLEASE take J82's advice. It is SOUND advice. I have already given you this page to read: http://www.luckymojo.com/spells/real.html

The honey jar can still work. It has worked for thousands of people who didn't have personal concerns.

Here is my advice: except for the cost of the supplies/spell, you have absolutely nothing to lose by performing a spell. The worst case scenario is that nothing will happen.

The best case scenario is that your desires will be realized.

Now, we are not going to take a toll (or SOLICIT stories) on who's spells worked and who's spells did not work. This is not the objective of this forum. If you want to know this, go back and read the posts of all of the success stories that have been posted.
HRCC Graduate #1631

kmg9189

Unread post by kmg9189 » Mon Nov 03, 2014 7:10 am

Miss Aida,

I am new to this forum and tried searching for success stories but couldn't find anything. Is there anyway you could post a couple links of success stories? I would really appreciate it :) Thanks!

-Kam

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Nov 03, 2014 8:26 pm

Hello, kmg9189

Here's 7 pages of just success stories with Lucky Mojo products:
success-stories-working-with-lmcco-supp ... 20197.html

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

barbie16118

Unread post by barbie16118 » Fri Nov 07, 2014 7:00 pm

So some weir stuff happened with my jar and myself tonight hope someone can clarify it for me. My jar is to make my husband sweet for me i havent heard from in over a week. I started my jar monday and tried to reach his mom on tuesday, her cell was off so i figured she was home so i called the house he answered , he is never home at that time and she always has her cell when out. She was out. We didnt say much just exchanged hellos . Ask for her to calll me back. His mom and i are close. She called said he is confused and loves me. Anyways tonight my flame was burning nice i was meditating a little to much i think , i saw things 3 dimensional and stuff started moving like waving . I shook my head and sat on the bed to regain my vision. The flame wasnt moving but the shadow around the jar was. Also in the flame it looked like a person or a cross. I went outside and felt really strange inside my bones. Is this good signs or bad. Am i just losing my mind?

AlRam

Unread post by AlRam » Sat Nov 08, 2014 6:12 am

Hi,
I am trying to do a reconcilitation honey jar or return to me honey jar. I don't have any personal concerns like hair but I have a photo and I read on the forums that I can use the photo but how do I prepare it for the honey jar because I am using a petition paper in the jar?

AlRam

Unread post by AlRam » Sat Nov 08, 2014 6:13 am

Hi
another question I have is how to prepare the photo as well to be used under the candle I am burning?

barbie16118

Unread post by barbie16118 » Sat Nov 08, 2014 4:57 pm

So tonight i got wax , definitely a heart on top and there is another something i cant make out sort of like a apple w the leaf on top but the apple is not perfectly round its more oval. Burning a pink candle on a honey jar r these signs good? I know the heart is but the apple thing has me baffled.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Nov 08, 2014 10:42 pm

Hello, AlRam,

Again, please write your questions on one post.

I just glue the pictures of the target and the person that I want the target to be attracted to with honey (face-to-face). Sometimes I put small magnets on both sides also. You can also write: "return to me" on your picture.

For the candle, you can write what you want over the picture and place it face up under the candle

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Nov 08, 2014 10:44 pm

Hello, barbie16118 ,

Apples also represent love.

A tea leaf interpretation book (which is what most of us use to interpret candle wax symbols) is a great way for you to read up on these things.

You can find them here: www.luckymojo.com/mojocatbooks.html

Wishing you the best
HRCC Graduate #1631

barbie16118

Unread post by barbie16118 » Sun Nov 09, 2014 12:22 pm

I am going to return some of my husbands stuff to his mom this week (a sweat shirt, ring, watch) can i put attraction or return to me oil on it? Do i need to pray over it. Do i put a little or alor and where on the shirt should i put it? How long does it last, like if i put some oil on it at 4 but he dont actually touch the shirt till 9

barbie16118

Unread post by barbie16118 » Sun Nov 09, 2014 4:22 pm

Hi its me again, im just full of questions.candled burned again a slight heart figure on top w the wax leaking down the sides in 2 rows. I know that means tear drops, so someone will cry, unfortunately i have been crying daily so r the tear drops for him? Or can i take it i will continue crying as it just aint gonna get any better? :cry:

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Nov 11, 2014 9:16 am

Hello, barbie16118 ,

To answer your first questions:

You can put these products anywhere on the shirt. And the affects last a very long time unless they are washed. Then, that's the end of the affect.

Yes, sounds like the tears are definitely yours.

Nevertheless, you have a heart. I would be so happy with that symbol!!

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

PreciousCC

Unread post by PreciousCC » Wed Nov 12, 2014 7:17 pm

I decided that I will start a honey jar for my ex even though I don't have any of his hair. :(

I bought the love me oil, reconciliation oil, and bewitching oil to dress the candles for my honey jar. Are those oils good for dressing the candles for reconciliation?

Anyone recommend anything else to use?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Nov 12, 2014 10:43 pm

Hello, ILoveMyExAndrew ,

Why not also use the Reconciliation Spell kit along with your honey jars?

This just occurred to me after answering you r last post about incense, etc.

You would have everything you need and step-by-step instructions: www.luckymojo.com/spell-reconciliation.html

That's my idea!

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

standingonthesun19

Unread post by standingonthesun19 » Thu Nov 13, 2014 12:40 pm

Would I need to create two separate honey jars for emotional healing and to bring someone closer and more loving?

PreciousCC

Unread post by PreciousCC » Thu Nov 13, 2014 8:03 pm

Hey Miss A! I responded to the reconciliation spell kit in the other thread! :)

What oils is best to dress the candles on a honey jar? Is bewitching, love me and reconciliation oil the best? Do you recommend anything else?

ProfessorAmes
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by ProfessorAmes » Thu Nov 13, 2014 10:37 pm

Hi ILoveMyExAndrew,

You can use any of those oils in addition to any others that you feel relate to the situation.

Don't forget that you can mix and match the oils and you can also change the oil you use as the work progresses. So for instance, if early in the work you want to grab their attention then, Bewitching might be ideal, once you've got his attention you might want to deepen the relationship and use Love Me Oil or Dixie Love or Fire of Love and perhaps after you reconcile you might want to have something that keeps him there like Stay With Me oil.

Lucky Mojo has an amazingly large range of traditional formula oils that miss cat has gathered from all kinds of sources - there's not one that is necessarily "better" or "more powerful' but simply different. Check out the descriptions of the purported uses of the oils and think about how it might match to your situation and your intentions.

Best of luck.
Professor Ames - HRCC Graduate #1694

Eternal_Moonlight

Unread post by Eternal_Moonlight » Thu Nov 13, 2014 11:52 pm

Hello everyone,

I've had my honey jar sense March...so 8 months. There has been times when I've burned candles over it along with vigil candles to try to add to the effect. Unfortunately, I have seen no results. I have a photo of the target, along with one of his belongings (not a physical concern), herbs, and whatever else came along with the kit I bought that I was supposed to put in.

I know honey jars take time to work, but 8 months is quite a lot. I'm wondering if I should throw in the towel. Though, I wrestle with that idea since I had it so long, but I want someone's opinion. Should I dispose of it?

PreciousCC

Unread post by PreciousCC » Fri Nov 14, 2014 7:11 pm

Thank you ProfessorA! :)

About how long should I burn candles on my jar??? MWF for 1 month? 2 months? 3 months? I just order the jar and haven't recieved it yet.....my apologizes if the directions are already written on there! :)

PreciousCC

Unread post by PreciousCC » Fri Nov 14, 2014 7:16 pm

Hello EMoonlight!

Wow 8 months is a long time. I would never throw anything like that away....I would keep it somewhere, but I would also hired someone else to do the jar for you at that point.

Deacon Millet does reconciliation work! He also does honey jars! He is a pro! I personally would hired him to do all his reconciliation spell work for me before I give up! That's just my opinion! I really want my ex back.....if my own honey jar doesn't work I would hired Deacon Millet to do one for me along with his other spells! :)

Good luck!

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Sat Nov 15, 2014 10:58 am

Hello Eternal_Moonlight,

Ultimately of course this decision is up to you. If you have not seen any movement at all in 8 months than it may be that this working is just not going to work out. Did you set yourself a time limit on when you would decide to be done when you first started the work? If not and you decide to try to continue with the jar I would set a time limit and if nothing happens by that limit than be I would be done with it. It is also possible that you are not gifted for working with Honey Jars. If that is the case you may need to try something else to get what you want. IF you want a very clear answer I would suggest getting a reading. You can even get just a yes or no type of reading to determine if you should continue the work or not if you are concerned about cost. Jsut pop over to AIRR (www.readersandrootworkers.org) and go with whoever you think you want to work with. hope this is helpfull.

Peace~

Nathen

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Sat Nov 15, 2014 11:01 am

Hello ILoveMyExAndrew,

How long you need to burn candles is kind of dependent on your situation. Until you have reconciled is one way to think about although I would set a time limit so you do not work a thing needlessly for the rest of your life. I have not seen the directions that come with the Honey Jar kit but I imagine it will give you a suggestion on how long to burn candles.

Peace~

Nathen

PreciousCC

Unread post by PreciousCC » Sat Nov 15, 2014 5:12 pm

Hey Natstein,

Do you think the main reason for honey jar failures is due to a lack of personal effects like hair? :/

I don't have any contact with my ex since April so I don't have any of his hair either......I am not sure how I can possibility get one! :/

Any recommendations? I just have a red ribbon he has touch before along with a COPY of his handwriting....that's it. :( sigh...I feel pretty hopeless.

PreciousCC

Unread post by PreciousCC » Sat Nov 15, 2014 7:50 pm

I am strongly considering going to a great clips near my exes house and tell them I will pay anyone there $50 if my ex Andrew comes in for a hair cut and they save me some of his hair....lol

Good idea? Should I do it?

I hope they don't end up giving me someone else's hair :/

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Nov 15, 2014 9:40 pm

Hello, ILoveMyExAndrew,

Be careful with going to a shop like that.

I heard on television last year that someone paid the hairdresser to get some hair. The target found out, sued the hairdresser and won the lawsuit.

You can use the ribbon.

And remember, honey jars take quite awhile to work.

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

kiyoki

Unread post by kiyoki » Sun Nov 16, 2014 12:13 pm

Hello eveyone,

My Honey in the jar is decreasing. When I started it I filled honey 3 quarters, but now It has little down half of bottle. few times when I burns candles, some of candles burned nothing left and the lid was very very hot and had bump and I feel honey was around the jar and bottom of the jar. When I put it away i feel the jar is sticky and saw some honey outside bottom of the jar. I didn't change kept burning candles. Now when i heat it (with warm water ) I feel no enough honey there. But still I can move honey in it. What should I do? Keep doing this or start new one? Any suggestions.
Thank you, Blessed be

kiyoki

Unread post by kiyoki » Sun Nov 16, 2014 12:19 pm

ILoveMyExAndrew wrote:Hey Natstein,

Do you think the main reason for honey jar failures is due to a lack of personal effects like hair? :/

I don't have any contact with my ex since April so I don't have any of his hair either......I am not sure how I can possibility get one! :/

Any recommendations? I just have a red ribbon he has touch before along with a COPY of his handwriting....that's it. :( sigh...I feel pretty hopeless.
Hi use his photo. get it from facebook, get a picture with a camera and print it. This work for me. Its take time and you have to put a lot of energy. Good Luck

Susan Barnes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Susan Barnes » Mon Nov 17, 2014 2:48 pm

I would kindly add it takes a bit more than a photo sometimes unless the person is a professional spiritual worker.
It depends on the specific situation, how long the person has been gone and other matters.

Thank-you for posting.

PreciousCC

Unread post by PreciousCC » Tue Nov 18, 2014 3:29 pm

Wow Ms Aida,

Thanks for the warning! I can't believe that actually turn into a lawsuit! :O How did the target found out? I won't do it b/c I just can't trust anyone to give me my ex's hair! LOL...it would most likely be some random person's hair and NOT my exes....I can't trust anyone.

kiyoki,

Thank you! I have pictures of us together for my graduation. I will use of of those pictures! :) I have a copy of his handwriting AND a red ribbon that he has touched before. I will use it all!

Susan Barnes,

I know!!! That's why if I don't see any movement in a month or two I will get Deacon Millett to do a honey jar for me and a few of his other spells too and I will also get him to set candles for me too.

You told me before to do a sugar box spell. Can you tell me what that is? Is that sold on LuckyMojo?? please tell me what that is and I will do it. Thank you!

barbie16118

Unread post by barbie16118 » Tue Nov 18, 2014 6:33 pm

So i started my honey jar nov 3 i have had no contact w my husband and out of the blue he calls me tonight. He was very sweet and considerate. Im very happy as our friendship means the world to me. Im not sure what his intention were im a bit confused. He was concerned if i was happy. I am. We talked divorce a lil and he told me to call him anytime i need to he will always answer me. Im not sure if he is still w that other yucky girl i didnt ask. He is gonna come to my house this week to help me fix my door. Now lucky mojo how do i make sure he is not w her and how do i get him back w me. I only have a few days so please help.
Thank u lucky mojo and all the wonderful saints, angels gods, goddess my ancestors, blessed mother mary, jesus and god my father for all ur help.

barbie16118

Unread post by barbie16118 » Tue Nov 18, 2014 6:34 pm

So i started my honey jar nov 3 i have had no contact w my husband and out of the blue he calls me tonight. He was very sweet and considerate. Im very happy as our friendship means the world to me. Im not sure what his intention were im a bit confused. He was concerned if i was happy. I am. We talked divorce a lil and he told me to call him anytime i need to he will always answer me. Im not sure if he is still w that other yucky girl i didnt ask. He is gonna come to my house this week to help me fix my door. Now lucky mojo how do i make sure he is not w her and how do i get him back w me. I only have a few days so please help.
Thank u lucky mojo and all the wonderful saints, angels gods, goddess my ancestors, blessed mother mary, jesus and god my father for all ur help.

Reason: Duplicate post

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Spell Kits, Bottle Spells, Vinegar Bottles, and Honey Jars in Hoodoo”