• Advertisement
Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

It is currently Tue Oct 17, 2017 11:26 pm

Reconciliation Honey Jar Spell Kit Questions and Answers

Discussions about how to use Lucky Mojo prepared or pre-made spell kits, painted bottle spells, vinegar bottles, and honey jar spells.

Unread postby svetlana » Sun Mar 01, 2009 3:13 pm

Just a comment here: One thing that has become clear to me is that the process of performing these rituals brings around some psychological rewards. First of all, when one commits to getting up before dawn every morning for nine days, it really forces one to examine their level of desire for the outcome being sought.

In my case, with the reconciliation sweetening spell...I really started to question how much I really did want to be reconciled with the person and whether it was worth the time and effort that the spell demanded. Additionally, the prayer and meditation helped to bring further clarity in terms of the relationship, and with my motivation to be reconciled, as I am forced to sit and meditate on this issue for a period of time everyday.

So, while whatever energy that might be shifted as a result of a spell may be the most obvious goal of the spell, the process is valuable in of itself, for it brings around increased self awareness and clarity about one's desires.
svetlana

Re: Reconciliation Honey Jar Spell Kit Questions and Answers

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Sun Mar 01, 2009 3:16 pm

So true. And this is one reason why we call it "spiritual work" as well as referring to it by the more mundane term "spell casting."

SPL-HON-RECO
Reconciliation and Return Honey Spell
$20.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby Literarylioness » Mon Mar 02, 2009 12:58 pm

That's why I always say "magic always works, you just don't know how it will unfold." Magic is a concentration of our wills and it leads us to really look at our choices.

Hopefully, as we learn more and do more, we make better choices.

Mary
Literarylioness

Unread postby snake » Mon Mar 02, 2009 6:29 pm

I'm feeling this too! Since I started focusing more on reconciliation work, my anger and negative emotions surrounding the break up work I'm doing have really disappeared. I'm feeling a lot more confident about myself and I'm not hopeless and despairing anymore.
snake

Unread postby J Simulcik » Tue Mar 03, 2009 12:59 am

I've always wanted to help people, but in the past it has been partially out of selfishness. For example, I like to cook for people. Before, though, it was to be recognized as to how good I was.

Starting the HRCC and especially by participating in this forum, I now enjoy helping others because they need help. Some of this thought-shift I feel also has to do with deploying to Iraq and some of the things I've seen. My priorities have changed, and I think rootwork has played a big part in my improving of myself.
J Simulcik

Unread postby Astariell » Wed Mar 04, 2009 3:30 pm

I felt moved to make a comment as well: :D

All thoughts above are so very well spoken....I was very emotional over a situation myself and it was a traumatic point in my life...I was devastated but concentrating on healing first was helpful. I ordered from LM the different items I felt would help me.

The amazing thing was that although I felt I knew what I work I needed to do, that during the time I spent waiting for the order, I was reading through different methods of work on the site, "listening" to advice, opening my self up to words of wisdom here, learning more patience, examining everything, and I was able to take a much needed deeper look into the situation. And a much needed even deeper look inside my own heart and soul.....and prepare for a more serious, more focused, and more powerful work. ( It is work ...with the meditation, preparing physically and mentally, and the force from your soul, and the focusing require much energy.)

Happily, I have come to terms with the real deal and I can now perform a spiritual work as Catherine explained instead of some desperate, sad, schizoid, shallow spell work.....

Thank you to Catherine, Mary, Bri, and all others here...
Astariell

Unread postby basilthyme » Sat Mar 07, 2009 8:03 am

Hello,

I am new to this forum, and have recently done a Honey Jar Spell to Reconcile with an ex who has broken up with me three weeks back. This is my first spell.

I have a few queries though:

1. The pen used to write the petition: If its not water proof,is it a problem, as i think the names might get erased when emersed in honey. Though i have placed his picture, our hair and other herbs in the petition paper.

2. When i burn the candles, there is no wax remains except for few on the jar which are no significant shapes and i cannot understand them and some tears.

Regards,

Basilthyme
basilthyme

Re: Reconciliation Honey Jar Spell

Unread postby Lukianos » Sat Mar 07, 2009 4:51 pm

Hi Basilthyme,

basilthyme wrote:1. The pen used to write the petition: If its not water proof,is it a problem, as i think the names might get erased when emersed in honey. Though i have placed his picture, our hair and other herbs in the petition paper.

While this is one reason to consider using pencil in writing out a petition-paper (pencil is relatively resistant to water/wax/etc.), in practical application, water-soluble pen-ink shouldn't present a problem on a folded petition paper immersed in honey.

basilthyme wrote:2. When i burn the candles, there is no wax remains except for few on the jar which are no significant shapes and i cannot understand them and some tears.

Tears during the burn may indicate emotional fallout in the situation, but generally speaking, if the candles are burning cleanly with little or no wax left, that is a good sign.
Lukianos

Unread postby basilthyme » Sat Mar 07, 2009 10:48 pm

Hi ELKnapp,

Thank you so much for answering my post.

I have placed some rose petals in the jar, and in the petition paper, two cloves, rose petals, camphor, our hair, some snippet of clothing. Are these sufficient, to start with.?

Does it apply even to honey jar to shake at least once a day?

Regards,

Basilthyme
basilthyme

Unread postby J Simulcik » Sun Mar 08, 2009 6:39 am

basilthyme wrote:I have placed some rose petals in the jar as i did not have any LM herbs and in the petition paper, two cloves, rose petals, camphor, our hair, some snippet of clothing. Are these sufficient, to start with.?

Does it apply even to honey jar to shake atleast once a day?

That sounds like a good jar.

I have never heard of shaking a honey jar. Burning candles on top of it is the 'interaction' part of the work, along with meditation on your goals.
J Simulcik

Unread postby basilthyme » Sun Mar 08, 2009 10:13 am

Hello,

Thank you so much J Simulcik,

I feel so confident on it now, to know i have made the Honey jar well.

And does it matter on size of candle burned every time, CAN IT VARY ?

Regards,

Basilthyme
basilthyme

General Honey / Sugar / Sweet Jar Questions and Answers

Unread postby Lara » Sun Mar 08, 2009 11:57 am

Hello Basilthyme,

Yes I shake my honey jars regularly to wake them up and put energy into them.

When I use a pencil I break the end off so there is no eraser, removing the implication that you may 'change your mind'.

Yes you can use any size candle to keep a honey jar going. Lucky Mojo sells the 4" altar lights in the correct color for the work, and they are very economical. You can vary the colours.

Lara
Lara

Unread postby basilthyme » Mon Mar 09, 2009 10:22 pm

Dear Lara,

Thank you so much for replying to my query.

Regards,

Basilthyme
basilthyme

What Spell for Return of Child's Father?

Unread postby blueeyesbrandi » Wed Mar 11, 2009 1:10 pm

Ok, I need the father of my child back. He left and we have been fighting since.

I need a spell that will have him communicate as well, tongue something?

I want him not to be with anyone else but me. I want to make up and for him to love me. I want my boyfriend back quickly. What spells specifically should I get? What has fast and permanent results, please?

I don't want to carry anything on me, I want to do the spell and get results. I love him and want him back into our lives to stay and get married.

Thank you,
B
blueeyesbrandi

Re: What Spell for Return of Child's Father?

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Wed Mar 11, 2009 1:36 pm

In a sense you are asking here for a divinatory reading. The reason i say this is that there is no one-size-fits-all spell for the rweturn of one's child's father. I could recommend, for instance, a Reconciliation spell kit or Reconciliation Honey Jar or Reconciliation Bottle Spell -- but if he has another lover, you would also need to do a Break-Up spell on them. If he is a drug addict or alcoholic or physical abuser, i would tell you to forget it -- do a Cut and Clear because you're better off without him.

So you see, i cannot prescribe for you over the internet. You can learn about many of the spell kits and types of spells online, and decide for yourelf -- or you can consult a reader (usually for a 1/2 hr. fee) and have them assess the situation and point you to what they feel is most appropriate in your case.

Here are some web pages that will help clarify your thoughts. I suggest that you read them all, then, if you are still unsure, you can also get a divination on the subject.

Reconciliation http://luckymojo.com/reconciliation.html
Honey Jar Spells http://luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html
Bottle Spells http://luckymojo.com/bottlespells.html
Break Up http://luckymojo.com/breakup.html
Cut and Clear http://luckymojo.com/cuandclear.html

Good luck
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby basilthyme » Wed Mar 25, 2009 2:20 am

Dear Cat,

I really need help here.

How do i know if my honey jar is not working because i have not done it right or because its not meant to be.?

I have been burning pink candles (for reconciliation) on it every M,W,F from past three weeks, and i see no movement, he has still not contacted me.

I am using this honey jar and also working with a rootworker( i found on LM graduate worker page) , the root worker seems to find the person in concern stubborn but hoping for positive outcome.

Should i make a new honey jar as i only doubt the name paper has erased?

Basilthyme
basilthyme

Re: Honey Jar Help

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Wed Mar 25, 2009 2:52 am

basilthyme --

May i ask why you have not attempted to contact him in 3 weeks if you are burning candles on a honey jar? I don't understand that, unless you actually do not know where he is located.

I see lots of folks who want a lover back but won't call or send a card or letter. They put all their energy into root work and no energy into physical work.

Think of the tarot card of Temperance. One foot on land -- the material world. One foot in water -- the spiritual world. Please note the yellow Iris flowers; they are a symbol of hope and communication, for in Greek Iris means "the rainbow," and eiris means "the messenger" -- and the goddess Iris was a messanger of hope. Behind the angel there is a long and winding road, but that's the way to win your crown in glory. Here's a picture, to remind you that the true adept is an adept on all levels:

catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby theusurper » Wed Mar 25, 2009 7:08 am

thank you, miss Cat is another good advice, i 'm doing the honey jar spell but i don't want to call him, so now i will call him to see what happen.
theusurper

Unread postby basilthyme » Wed Mar 25, 2009 11:41 pm

Dear Cat,

I have tried to call him twice in three weeks but he was not ready to take my call at all.

we parted on a heated argument.

I do not know how to approach him again, if he is not willing to take my calls and does not even respond back.

I did speak to my root worker, and was suggested to let the dust settle and have some space while we work on him.

i like the card and the meaning in it, i will call him again and see if he is willing to talk now.

Is there something else i could do?

Regards,

Basilthyme
basilthyme

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Thu Mar 26, 2009 12:07 am

Basilthyme -- if you are working with a root doctor, follow shat he or she says, in regards to timing. If you parted with a bad argument, you may want a reading to learn when (or if) he has begun to calm down -- if he does. Also, i want to make it clear that wile many spells work wonders, and Honey jars in particular can often heal broken relationships, not every spell will succeed and not every relationship can be healed. Be of good heart and hope, do the work in full faith, don't second-guess yourself, and when the time seems right, try again to re-establish contact.

SPL-HON-RECO
$20.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby basilthyme » Thu Mar 26, 2009 3:20 pm

Ohhhh Cat,

You are so kind.
Shall do exactly as you have suggested.
Thank you so much for being there for all of us and taking out precious time of yours for a complete stranger.
You are a beautiful soul. May God bless you.

Love,
Bastilthyme
basilthyme

Unread postby Astariell » Fri Mar 27, 2009 2:09 am

Hi Basilthyme

Just a note to say stick with the honey jar and remember that if you want him to sweeten to you, be sweet yourself when contacting him. You say you had a heated argument. It takes two.

So from experience with my honey jar, when my intended was upsetting in actions, non action etc, almost at times as if he was trying to get me angry, I didn't let it bother me since I knew my honey jar was working.He even commented he had expected me to be angry. But I stayed calm and sweet. Not that I had to be a wimp but there are ways of expression without anger and letting your voice drip with honey. I knew I needed to be patient and let it work for me. Time is on my side. ;)

And ya know what? He sweetened up. Be sweet to him. Work with your honey jar.Be patient. Catherine is telling you this with the Temperance Card.

Good Luck!
Astariell

Honey Jar Spell - forgot to input OWN hair! :(

Unread postby nemesis » Fri Mar 27, 2009 6:15 am

Dear all,

Need some advise here. I just did my honey jar spell and only after I have lit the candle did I realise that I did not include my own hair in the jar! I did not have my ex hair to begin with and only input his signature in it....

I like to know does that mean I have screwed up the spell and need to re-do it now? If this is indeed so, can i take out all the items; namely the picture of my ex, his signatures, the parchment paper, herbs, 1 lodgestone, and use it on another new honey jar again? Or do I have to use fresh new ones??

I also notice that there are only 2 drops of tears and the candle looks very clean and straight....is that a good sign?

Please kindly advise.....im really upset with myself for screwing this up.... :(
nemesis

Re: Honey Jar Spell - forgot to input OWN hair! :(

Unread postby Lara » Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:07 am

Hello Nemesis,

Your alright. Simply open the jar up, add your hair, re-say your prayers and light another candle on it. I often open my jars and refeed them items and they have always continued to work.

Lara
Lara

Unread postby nemesis » Fri Mar 27, 2009 8:28 am

Thank you so much Lara!! Boy am I so glad to hear that!!!! :-)

I just opened it and followed your advise - one thing is, do i need to place my hair on my ex's signature or I it doesnt matter as long as its in the jar?

Sorry jus need to get this right so much......thanks Lara! :)
nemesis

Unread postby Literarylioness » Fri Mar 27, 2009 10:24 am

nemesis wrote:Thank you so much Lara!! Boy am I so glad to hear that!!!! :-)

I just opened it and followed your advise - one thing is, do i need to place my hair on my ex's signature or I it doesnt matter as long as its in the jar?

Sorry jus need to get this right so much......thanks Lara! :)

Just get it in the jar.

Mary
Literarylioness

Invoking deities for spell kit/honey jar?

Unread postby nemesis » Sat Mar 28, 2009 7:21 pm

I notice that during the course of the spells that I have done recently - the reconcilaton honey jar spell kit that I got from LM - there isnt any instruction given to invoke any deities or spirits to 'assist' to bring the spell 'into fruition'....is that how hoodoo works? How would the spell come to pass then?

Please kindly enlighten me.....thanks :)
nemesis

Re: Invoking deities for spell kit/honey jar?

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Sat Mar 28, 2009 9:22 pm

Most practitioners of hoodoo are Christians. Prayers tend to be spoken in one's own words or they make use of the Psalms of the Bible. Invocations tend to be "In Jesus' name, Amen" or "In the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost, Amen," and so forth.

Here is a sample of a very common form of prayer. This is a general "Deacon's prayer" -- common among Black Baptists -- sometimes called "You woke us up this morning" (a title taken from the first few lines of the prayer). To this invocation can be attached any request for help or improvement in life (e.g. "I want you to stop by the court house").

Hasan Green, the young man performing this sample, is more or less practicing for the camera, but he has a beautiful voice, tone, and heart, and it shows.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gNvclTp4dUs

SPL-HON-RECO
$20.00

catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Re: Invoking deities for spell kit/honey jar?

Unread postby msg33 » Sun Mar 29, 2009 7:21 am

is it ok to ask for your ancestors/relatives that have passed on to help you with the Reconciliation honey jar spell?
msg33

Intranqulity and Reconciliation Spell Kits

Unread postby basilthyme » Tue Mar 31, 2009 12:09 am

Hello,

I have been reading LM website from a very long time, but still excuse me if i am wrong in understanding anything.

I have a question regarding the Intranquility spell kit, I understand its a coercive spell, should it only be performed after i see no result from honey jar, a reconciliation bottle and reconciliation spell. Or is it wise to do the reconciliation work, wait for the results before trying on the Intranquility spell ( I mean like a last resort).

How long to see if reconciliation shows no results, and its now definately the time to do an intranquility spell. Does the kit oils and other things go old if stored for long time?

Like a reconciliation bottle, Is there also an Intraquility bottle spell, or just the spell is performed.

Questions so I can place my order and get all I would need in one go:

Quote from LM: "Painted bottle spells that are fixed contain a variety of small curios, minerals, roots, and herbs symbolic to the spell named. You may add your own name-papers and further ingredients."

What are the contents in the reconciliation bottle and what more or further ingredients/herbs i should order, do we add lodestones or some other herbs apart from what is present in there.

For the honey jar, i saw there is available a packet of herbs, do i need to add further deer's tongue and calasmus to it as an addition?It comes with reconciliation oil to dress the candle,Is it enough for ongoing honey jar?

What other oils/herbs should i have in hand, as i will not be able to place another order any soon.

I know my ex is not seeing anyone,so I dont want to do a break up for imaginatory person but i sometimes feel with his behaviour someone did try to seperate us,( may be a family member) as we just fought like cats and dogs for no reason often. Is there anything i could do before I do the reconciliation work.

basilthyme
basilthyme

Re: Intranqulity and Reconciliation Spell Kits

Unread postby Literarylioness » Tue Mar 31, 2009 6:27 am

I rarely recommend the Intranquility Spell, because it does not fit into what a person really wants from a lover. Most people want a loving companion and not an angry upset one. Who needs that? Here is the link to the spell kit: http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html

If reconciliation work has not worked, I recommend the Cut & Clear spell and to move on. Why beat a dead horse?

The bottle spells can come ready to use as does the honey jar kits. You can order more herbs if you need to.

The herbs depend on the situation, because each one is different. I like cloves, ginger, sumac, cardamon, and five-finger grass in my honey jars.

If you feel you have been crossed, do an uncrossing spell kit and some protection work.

Good luck!

Mary
Literarylioness

Unread postby basilthyme » Tue Mar 31, 2009 6:50 am

Hello Mary,

Thank you for answering my post.

yes, I do agree Intranquility spell is quite harsh.

I want to do a full reconciliation though. I mean do a honey jar, a reconciliation bottle and reconciliation spell kit together.

Thank you for suggesting the herbs for the honey jar. does none of the ones you suggested come with the honey jar kit?

The reconciliation bottle is already is fixed with some herbs, should the same as suggested in honey jar be used to add in reconciliation bottle along with fixing it with personal concerns and name paper ?

Are loadstones added to the reconciliation bottle or is it okay to just have them in the pink flannel bag that comes with the reconciliation kit.

What uncrossing spell should i do before doing any reconciliation work.I dont want to uncross as in for my luck, but uncross the situation, if someone has tried to seperate us.

regards,

Basilthyme
basilthyme

Unread postby Literarylioness » Wed Apr 01, 2009 9:03 am

I think the Reconciliation bottle spell and candle spell kit are too much. I would just do the candle spell kit.

The bottle spells come ready to go, as do the honey jars from Lucky Mojo. I would leave the lodestones out and feed them with magnetic sand daily with the papers underneath them.

As has been stated before, give yourself a time limit of how long you will work on reconciliation. Stick to your time schedule.

I would do the Uncrossing spell kit, which can be found here: http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html This will not affect your work, but actually help you clean-up.

I would also do a Fast Luck spell to speed things along.

Good luck!

Mary
Literarylioness

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Wed Apr 01, 2009 9:51 am

Dear Basilthyme,

I get the impression that you really want to do this work right, bu your anxiety is holding you back, and for every day that you don't do the work, you will be losing ground.

Focus on exactly what you want to accomplish, then set about that specific work. Set a time limit for accomplishment, and stick to your plans, goals, and time-frame.

To answer some of your questions above:

Is there also an Intraquility bottle spell, or just the spell is performed.

There is no Intranquility bottle spell kit because the Intranquility spell is a candle spell and is workeed as such.

What are the contents in the reconciliation bottle and what more or further ingredients/herbs i should order

The Reconciliation fixed bottle spell comes with a small amount of appropriate mixed herbs selected for that type of condition, inside the bottle, plus a candle.

For the honey jar, i saw there is available a packet of herbs, do i need to add further deer's tongue and calasmus to it as an addition? It comes with reconciliation oil to dress the candle, Is it enough for ongoing honey jar?

The Reconciliation honey jar kit comes a somewhat larger quanitity of appropriate mixed herbs selected for that type of condition, in a small zip-lock bag, plus a candle and oil sufficient for that candle and at least two dozen more candles.

You can add herbs to either the bottle spell or the honey jar, but you do not need to do so. I recommend that instead of worrying about the exact list of herbs, you concentrate on the concept of adding his and your personal concerns -- something no store can supply -- and stop wasting your time in this forum trying to second-guess my ability to select a symbolically correct and prayerfully assembled assortment of herbs for my clients.

I'm not trying to be snarky here, but it seems that you are doubting my skill as a root worker when you ask in my company forum whether my kits are complete or do you need to order more herbs. I mean, either you trust my judgement, or you don't. If you don't, then don't buy from my company. Simple, ya know?

Thanks.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby basilthyme » Wed Apr 01, 2009 11:41 pm

Dear Catherine,

I am sorry if you have felt that ways, such were not my intentions.
I love and trust your work that is the reason i am here.Please do not take me otherwise.
I just got confused by reading "further ingredients", you were mentioning personal concerns and i got confused by thinking further herbs. Sorry about that.
Regards,
Basilthyme
basilthyme

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Thu Apr 02, 2009 12:45 am

I apologize for misunderstanding you. I really did not get your question, so i did get my back up a bit. Please forgive me.

Now, back to the matter at hand: Personal concerns are the true basis of the best love work. Herbs and roots and candles and oils will help -- but it is the personal concerns that are the backbone of most traditional love spells.

You are always free to add more herbs to any spell, but in cases of love, more herbs are not necessarily better. A good blend of a few solid love herbs is fine -- but for love spells, personal concerns really make the work your own.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby basilthyme » Thu Apr 02, 2009 5:56 am

Dear Catherine,

Thank you so much for the reply. Sometimes, it happens, no problem. ;)

Have a good day.

Regards,

Basilthyme
basilthyme

Unread postby MaryBee » Fri Apr 10, 2009 6:18 pm

Hello all:

Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law.

Two weeks ago I started a honey jar spell for reconciliation between myself and a married couple with whom I used to be friendly. Well, I'm still friendly with the man. The woman was and is having negative and angry feelings towards me based on some stuff that happened two years ago with another woman. I made my peace with that other woman. Anyhow...

About a week into the honey jar spell, the man answered an email I'd sent him a long time ago, which I took as one positive sign that the spell was working: he was reaching out in a friendly way. But in the email he said his wife "still feels the same way about you." In other words, she still feels negatively about me.

A mutual friend today told me that he doesn't think she will ever change her mind. I still have faith in God/dess. I'm not looking for hugs and kisses but to be able to be around our mutual friends again without horrid rumors, awkwardness and bitterness being around.

My question is: do I keep the same honey jar going in spite of "what everyone is saying" and that "waterborn, don't bother, she'll never change her mind", or do I start a seperate honey jar for her as well to sweeten her up individually?

Thanks in advance,
Love is the Law, Love under Will.

waterborn
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.
MaryBee
Forum Moderator

Re: Honey Jar: Sweetening the un-sweetenable?

Unread postby Turnsteel » Fri Apr 10, 2009 7:09 pm

Well fist know that honey jars can be slow to start working so don't give up after only a week, while often slow to start honey jars are steady, strong works. Now having said that, thier are times when all the sweetness in the world just won't help,this woman may not come around. I would suggest a divination to see how this work may go.

Yes you could start a honey jar on just her but I would keep working the one you already have.

You mentioned "horrid rumors" if gossip and backbiting are a problem then I would suggest some Stop Gossip. http://www.luckymojo.com/stopgossip.html And if you feel OK with opening your honey jar an addition of Slippery Elm to help with the gossip problem, Balm of Gilead buds to help sooth any hurt feelings and Cloves for friendship.

I hope I was able to help
Turnsteel

Re: Honey Jar: Sweetening the un-sweetenable?

Unread postby MaryBee » Sat Apr 11, 2009 4:49 am

Hi HailDiscordia:

Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law.

Thanks for your advice. I'll throw a tarot reading on the situation a little later; my mom's in town right now. :D

I'd already added two cloves to the jar when I made it, for friendship. I've been anointing the candles with VanVan oil. I might consider some Stop Gossip work later, depending on the outcome of the tarot reading (I read my own cards, but I might get an outside reading as well).

Thanks again,

Love is the Law, Love under Will,
waterborn.
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.
MaryBee
Forum Moderator

Re: Honey Jar Spell

Unread postby su98 » Sun Apr 19, 2009 6:13 am

Hi,

I am doing a reconciliation Honey jar spell to sweeten me to him. I started it on last friday 17 th April. I made a mistake and I burned candle on saturday (yesterday) and the outcome of the burning can be seen in the picture.http://picasaweb.google.co.uk/mrs.sabira/Candle#5326400990475297570 To me the image in the wax is really telling something but I don't clearly understand it (it looks like on the right hand side the wax formed the shape of heart, two thingsare just falling apart). Is it because of I burn it on wrong day (may be not). When I did burn the candle the image that formed was looking like a heart and a penis. I am a bit of concerned about it. Any comment will be great.

Many Thanks,
su98

Unread postby Lukianos » Sun Apr 19, 2009 5:28 pm

Hi Su98,

For reconciliation honey jar work, daily candle burns until improvement is seen are entirely reasonable, so the Saturday burning aspect may not be an issue. Looking at the picture, however, I have to ask "How wide was the candle you burned on the top of the jar?"--most honey jar spells use relatively narrow offeratory candles, as opposed to the thicker votives. And a thick votive is more likely to leave a significant amount of wax on and around the jar, regardless of how the work is going.
Lukianos

Unread postby su98 » Mon Apr 20, 2009 2:07 pm

hi, many thx for the reply. The candle was 2.5 " diameter.
su98

Unread postby Turnsteel » Mon Apr 20, 2009 2:50 pm

LuckyMojo has candles in many different colors, shapes and sizes.The 4 or 6 inch candles are great for honey jars.
http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatcandles.html
Turnsteel

Unread postby Literarylioness » Tue Apr 21, 2009 11:57 am

su98 wrote:hi, many thx for the reply. The candle was 2.5 " diameter. I looked in about 10 shops and only was able to find this type of pink candle.

You can also use birthday candles if you are in a jam. They are usually solid color and burn quite quickly.

Mary
Literarylioness

Reconciliation Kit Question/Break up Question

Unread postby Astariell » Mon May 11, 2009 7:13 am

When working the reconciliation spell, what would be a good way to take all the personal concerns and place with each appropriate lodestone? I am wondering how to place hair so it doesn't "fly" away since one of the hairs I am using is very, very short. Then when moving the stone, to make sure all stuff stays together.

When preparing the letter, it states to ask to be reconciled. Would this mean that you are asking to point blank to get back together or asking for a "date" or something more casual? In certain cases, if the target had commitment issues, a full blown asking to get back together might be too much. More of a get together and let the spell make them feel it is their idea? Get me?

If the chance of seeing the person is ongoing through the spell work, would it be okay instead of sending the letter, to hand it to the person? Or leave it on their vehicle? Or is it mandatory to actually send it through the mail? I have two different addresses and can't conceive writing two different letters.

On the break up, Catherine posted on this site somewhere about using a butcher knife I believe, to hack the last part of the candle ritual, hacking and splitting the candle between the couple candle. I can't find it again so if you could direct me, Catherine, I would like to review your advise. I liked that very much...

In general, would adding some herbs from LM that pertain to the spells under the saucer and in the bottle be okay? I have read dressing with oil etc from LM in addition to the spell kits' oil is okay.

Thanks LM practioners!!
Astariell

Re: Reconciliation Kit Question/Break up Question

Unread postby Literarylioness » Sat May 16, 2009 12:32 pm

I would wrap the personal concerns in a intention paper and put under the lodestone.

You ask for what you want in the letter, but it must be sincere. If the person is question has "committment issues," is this spell realistic for you? That is one of the questions asked when considering this spell.

Part of the spell is mailing the letter, so you should mail the letter to the best address you have.

You use a meat cleaver to hack the couple you want to break-up in half. There is actually a break-up candle for that.

You can use extra herbs, but personal concerns are always the most powerful.

Good luck!

Mary
Literarylioness

Re: Reconciliation Kit Question/Break up Question

Unread postby Astariell » Sun May 17, 2009 5:54 am

Thanks Mary!

I get you about commitment issues, however, since I wasn't sure of this, I found out it is more like being afraid of being hurt etc. not so much commitment as in not wanting this, more like being afraid from deep hurt stemming from past love....The love is there only the feelings of being afraid of hurt perhaps is causing this......his words as well.....

Is there more work for helping one to break from confusion assuming he is really in love.....and at same time deepen this love?

As far as address, I just asked for his mailing address! He was puzzled and wanted to know why. I said I'd like to mail him a card sometime in the future. He said why can't I hand it to him. I said well, if we lose touch I would like to stay in touch for the future.

I am using the break up kit from LM. I used your example of " whoever and whatever" negative that stands between us as well!

All good....if love is truly in the heart then work can only help and bring to fruition.....

My personal concerns were extremely personal. I had a storage of these since I began this so this is a good point for others to keep in mind......

Thanks again,
Astariell

help i am confused.

Unread postby jewel » Sat Sep 19, 2009 5:14 am

I need help with the reconsile spell kit. I was reading the paper and it said after the nine days collect everything and wait for three days before doing anything. I have read other places that after the nint day send your letter without waiting. Which is the correct and most effective way?
jewel

Re: help i am confused.

Unread postby Devi Spring » Sat Sep 19, 2009 6:12 am

I would use the directions that came with the kit - those have worked for plenty of people, or those instructions wouldn't be there. So wait 3 days and then send. Don't second guess yourself. You want all your energy to be positive and confident in the work.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Is my target resisting the spell?

Unread postby newgirl » Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:52 pm

Hi, I'm new to spell casting and hoodoo. But, a couple of days ago I did a honey jar spell for my ex boyfriend. I just really want things to be reconcilled between us. And, I want him to learn a lesson from the way that he treated me (this is why I also plan on performing a vinegar jar spell as well). Well, after doing the honey jar spell I burried the jar in my back yard under a tree - I have no Idea why I decided to do this, I just got the feeling that I neeeded to.

Then today, I decided to dig up the honey jar in order to work it-since it is a new moon. I wanted to light a red candle on top of the jar.Well, I didnt have a lighter, and had to borrow one from a neighbor. But each time I tried to light the candle it wouldnt take. Finally, the candle lit, but the fire alarm went off in my room. So, I had to remove the jar from my room, and set it in the livingroom. The candle was still lit, so i decided to return the lighter to my neighbor. But, after about a minute or two or remaining lit, the candle went out. My question is, do you think that all of these things are a sign that i shouldnt work the honey jar? Or, is my target(ex-boyfriend) simply resisting the spell? Why would he be resisting? He doesnt know anything about spellwork. And although our breakup was pretty bad, we're still on speaking terms.

P.S.
I also did the spell on a wanning moon if that means anything :? And the first time I did the spell, the red candle burned all the way out
-confused
newgirl

Re: Is my target resisting the spell?

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Mon Nov 16, 2009 10:10 pm

When people are new to spellcasting they often take quite a bit as signs, try to remember that though various forms of divination can be done through the candle flame, the placement of the wax etc, that it should be something that takes time developing as its a subjective interpretive art. It all could have simply been bad candle manufacturing and bad luck, but you could do a reading to find out why you were having such difficulty with the casting, but it could easily be attributed to a simple fact: reconciliation work is just that, work. A reading is advisable simply because you want to know if your avenue of work is really worth it.
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Re: Is my target resisting the spell?

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Tue Nov 17, 2009 3:56 am

You posted this is another section already. It isn't necessary to post in both. Point in other posting...get a reading. This is a board simply to seek advice in general. If you want insight to your particular spell work...then you need to get a reading.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

need help what to order for love reconciliation !!

Unread postby Rourou123 » Wed Feb 17, 2010 3:56 am

dear all,

i need to order from LM things for love reconciliation as I broke up with my man from 3 days now...so please help me to tell me what you tried and very powerfull ....

thanks
Rourou123

Re: need help what to order for love reconciliation !!

Unread postby Miss Bri » Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:46 am

The Reconciliation Spell Kit is the most comprehensive thing to order and the best bang for your buck.
Good luck,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR
Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:20 pm

All work is powerful if you focus appropriately. In addition, I hope you are in the right state of mind to do this. Sometimes being too emotional is not a good thing.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby jwmcclin » Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:42 pm

Sometimes cleansing and healing are in order for the spell to be effective as Starsinthesky7 said 'emotions get in the way' when you are working this type spell.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Rourou123 » Thu Feb 18, 2010 12:15 am

thank u Miss Bri...i will order the spell kit and the honey jar right away
and i also i will do the bath cleaning first...

and please if u have any suggestions for other products from LM tell me ...

thank u all
Rourou123

Unread postby Miss Bri » Thu Feb 18, 2010 9:00 am

Rourou123 wrote:thank u Miss Bri...i will order the spell kit and the honey jar right away
and i also i will do the bath cleaning first...

and please if u have any suggestions for other products from LM tell me ...

thank u all

Whenever I do reconciliation work I add healing products into the mix. The focus is usually on getting the person back, but there is usually a core issue that has hurt one or both parties to the point where the break up happened in the first place, so adding a healing component, like blending in some healing oil with the others, is always a good idea.
good luck,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR
Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Rourou123 » Thu Feb 18, 2010 5:29 pm

Sorry miss bri I'm really new in the work. So please would u tell me what to order for that too please. And please I'm not christian but when I asked saint expedite for something he did it . So when I get my orders how should I pray it is so confused to me
Rourou123

Next

• Advertisement
Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to Spell Kits, Bottle Spells, Vinegar Bottles, and Honey Jars in Hoodoo