• Advertisement
Herb-Magic.com

It is currently Tue Sep 02, 2014 6:05 pm

Reconciliation Oil Questions and Answers

Discussions about how to use Lucky Mojo conjure oils and ritual oils in magic spells, and which oils are best for your purposes.

Unread postby TonyT. » Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:01 am

Hello,

I was wondering which oils would be most appropraite for reconcilliation between family members?

Reconcilliation oil strikes me as an oil appropriate for bringing back a lover. Would Peaceful Home oil be the appropriate oil in the case of say, bringing two brothers closer together, or two sisters?

Also what about reconciling a friendship that is not romantic at all?

Thank you,

Tony T.
TonyT.

Re: Reconcilliation

Unread postby Miss Bri » Tue Jun 30, 2009 11:35 am

Hi Tony,

I am an oil combining fool and in this case I would combine Reconciliation with Peaceful Home and maybe Clarity, King Solomon Wisdom, or Blessing oils. Reconciliation is often used to reconcile lovers, but I have used it succesfully for non romantice friendships as well.

good luck,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR
Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Literarylioness » Tue Jun 30, 2009 4:30 pm

Healing oil is very good to combine with Reconciliation oil for strained relationships of any kind.

Mary
Literarylioness

Unread postby TonyT. » Tue Jun 30, 2009 4:40 pm

Thank you both for your replies! I like to combine oils as well :) Do you think Tranquility oil would also compliment this type of work?
TonyT.

Unread postby Literarylioness » Tue Jun 30, 2009 4:41 pm

TonyT. wrote:Thank you both for your replies! I like to combine oils as well :) Do you think Tranquility oil would also compliment this type of work?

Sure and King Solomon's Wisdom oil is great for this too.

Mary
Literarylioness

Reconcilation Oil question

Unread postby cutie1 » Wed May 04, 2011 9:56 am

I ordered the reconcilation oil which i got from LM, i prayed song solomon over the oil, but i have a question about anointing my self with it basically what i did was after i prayed over the oil which i anoint myself with te oil i call my intent such: God please make me and so and so reconcile back together mae him to return to meand commit back with me and for us to reunite, since me and him are in contact ianoint my car seat with it before i see him and the door handle while calling out my intention is what am doing is correct? I also wear it everytime am around him and i try to touch him while i have it on me meaning i mix it with my lotion and ask him to get some.

Last question is there anything else recommended for me to say while anointing myself and do i have to pray over it everytime i use it?
cutie1

Re: Reconcilation Oil question

Unread postby jwmcclin » Wed May 04, 2011 12:05 pm

You are on your way, are you saying that you guys are communicating? That's great, you have your target where you want him. I would work the full spell (http://www.luckymojo.com/reconciliation.html) and/or dress a seven day candle with his picture face up under it. Keep heat on the situation.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby cutie1 » Wed May 04, 2011 12:59 pm

What do you mean by the seven day candle? can i do that on lucky mojo altar? and what i have been doing and using am i doing the right thing? and yes we are communicating back but no commitment just as friends and he asked me to join his company and work with him. And if you mean the candle that i can set on the altar would you reccomment the reconcilation candle?

Thanks
cutie1

Unread postby Devi Spring » Wed May 04, 2011 6:00 pm

A 7-day candle is another name for the glass encased vigils candles. They generally burn 5-7 days, hence the name. And yes, Lucky Mojo can set those lights for you.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby jwmcclin » Wed May 04, 2011 7:16 pm

Yes cutie1.
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby rkhoury » Sat May 07, 2011 8:49 am

I anointed a photo of my intended "target" with 3 different oils (Come to Me, Reconciliation, and Return To Me). I wrote our names on the back of the photo 3 times crossing each other and I wrote what I wanted to happen around that. I placed it under a red glass encased candle.

I also carved what I wanted to happen in the top of the candle and then I dabbed a little of each of the three oils on it.

I've been praying over it and saying what I hope to be the outcome.

Its been burning perfectly for the last 3 days. No trace of wax, soot or anything. The flame is a perfect flame -- its looks good.

Now I'm just wondering should I make the first move & contact him or should I wait for him to contact me? I was also considering having a friend call and invite him to my upcoming birthday party to see how he'd respond.

He's very very stubborn and we had a nasty breakup. He cheated on me, made me look like a fool and I slashed his tires :-/

I'm super forgiving, I love him and I'm over it and ready to move on. But, me slashing his tires was the ultimate to him.

Its been exactly 57 days of absolutely no communication--I'm pretty sure he misses me, because I've had access to his Facebook and every now and then he'll post these sad status updates that are obviously about me.

I called him a week or so after the initial fight to apologize for everything, but I denied slashing the tires, although its so obvious it was me. That phone call was just a huge argument and didnt accomplish anything.

I then bumped into at a t-shirt shop about 2 weeks after that and we talked for about 10-15 minutes. This time is was more peaceful, no arguing. I asked him if I was that "disposable" to him and he said no. But he just won't get over the tires!

I friend requested him on Facebook 2 weeks after that and he denied me :-(

Any ideas, thoughts or suggestions?
rkhoury

Re: Using Come to Me & Reconciliation. Should I make first move?

Unread postby cabriellenil » Sat May 07, 2011 2:18 pm

I'd recommend you get a reading from one of these readers:

http://readersandrootworkers.org/index. ... ootworkers

As for reconciliation work, a reconciliation honey jar is always a good idea, which you can get from LM. Start with a reconciliation + return to me bath. Since you're not communicating yet, use white candles dressed with the oils. Also, get reconciliation powder, sprinkle it plus some hyssop around the jar. Also add hyssop to the reconciliation incense that you burn. Hyssop is the cleansing herb that takes away guilt and sin - he hasn't forgiven you, according to your description of the story. Pray Psalm 51, if you feel connected with Psalms. I'd also use a moving lodestone spell.

After you have re-established communication, switch to pink candles.

People - not just guys, many girls as well I think - could just get defensive if you push them with such emotionally loaded, edged up questions as 'Am I that disposable?' Suppose you have the chance to communicate with/see him again, try speaking normally & on a friendly basis, I guess. Also, how do you ask for someone's forgiveness if you won't own up to something you did?
cabriellenil

Unread postby MaryBee » Sat May 07, 2011 4:41 pm

If you really want to reconcile with this man, you need to be honest with him. That means admitting that you're the one who slashed his tires. You damaged his property in a fit of rage. Have we all felt this way? Sure. Does that make it right? Nope.

You're lucky he hasn't called the cops on you. As a further act of reconciliation, own up to what you did and offer to get him new tires. Men (especially young men) can get very attached to their cars and by doing something practical along with all your magic work, you may get further along than you already have.

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.
MaryBee
Forum Moderator

Unread postby trish76 » Sat May 07, 2011 5:00 pm

I'm just going throw the cheating issue out there, because I would imagine it was a big part of the break up...after all it led you to slash his tires.

You said you have forgiven him which is a good thing but you don't mention if he's prone to this type of behavior, because if he is and it happens again...well....then you may end up back where you started.

So in addition to whatever work you do to get him back, you might want to look into work to keep him there. I would also suggest healing and clarity work on yourself because it seems you are taking the brunt of the blame here as far as apologizing and feeling disposable but it was HIS actions that led to that...so he needs to accept some personal responsibility as well.

Edited to add: I am not necessarily condoning slashing tires or property damage in any way, just pointing out that infidelity is just as much of a crime...so......

Just my .02 cents.
"Don't allow your wounds to transform you into someone you are not". ~ Paulo Coelho ~ ♥
trish76

Unread postby jwmcclin » Sat May 07, 2011 7:16 pm

rkhoury, I agree with cabriellenil. Get a reading, and consider the full Reconciliation Spell kit (http://www.luckymojo.com/reconciliation.html) and/or the Reconciliation honey jar, both are sold by Lucky Mojo. Also consider when you reconcile, the next steps... Repeating the same behavior drains your energies and is detrimental to your spiritual work.

Link to Hyssop (http://herb-magic.com/hyssop.html)
Link to Return To Me Items (http://www.luckymojo.com/products-return-to-me.html)
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Which oil/oils can I use with Reconciliation

Unread postby loving_me » Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:34 pm

Hello! I would like to know what oil would go best with LM Reconciliation oil?

I currently have Love Me, Follow Me Boy, Come to Me, Look Me Over, & Stay With Me.

Also, should I use just use one pink candle with multiple oils or should I use two separate candles? Thanks!
loving_me

Re: Which oil/oils can I use with Reconciliation

Unread postby jwmcclin » Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:47 pm

Come To Me and Follow Me with pink candles. You can certainly use more than one candle...in threes...
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:55 pm

Depends on what you are looking for. If you want to draw that person closer, Come to Me. If you want to make him attentive to you, Follow Me Boy etc.
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:22 pm

I like to use Return to me and Reconciliation oils simultaneously.

If you are already broken up, stay with me (in my experiences) is not going to be of much help as they are already gone or not with you. But lets say you are fighting or semi broken up...or then it could be helpful

Love me is a great one I like to use with the Return to me and Reconciliation to re introuduce feelings of love or put the love back in the relationship.

Come to me is great if you feel them pulling away, or you want to draw them back.

Follow me boy can make them literally follow you. I know some people have reported the person being obsessed. It can be slightly coercive as in you can dominate them. But again, I would use this much like I would use Stay with me. It can keep the person's attention. But if you are on bad terms its going to be hard to get them to follow you per se if you are broken up with no contact. But situations will vary.

Look me over can be used to get them to get noticed, but I would more so opt for come to me for reconciliation cases. But this can be used too.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby loving_me » Fri Nov 25, 2011 2:15 pm

Hello,

I would like to know, besides a pink candle, can LM Reconciliation Oil be used on a red candle as well?

Thanks.
loving_me

Re: Reconciliation Oil On a Plain Canlde

Unread postby MaryBee » Fri Nov 25, 2011 3:27 pm

Sure. Red is more of a "passionate" and sexual color, so if you were working to reconcile a lover to you, it would be appropriate. Pink is more of a sweet love kind of color, but use what you have. :)

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.
MaryBee
Forum Moderator

Re: Reconciliation Oil Questions and Answers

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Sun Aug 12, 2012 5:05 pm

Thanks to Madame Pamita for recommending Lucky Mojo brand Reconciliation Oil for use in this video:

How to Dress a Hoodoo Vigil Candle for a Love or Reconciliation Spell
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qNiSurPVxeU

We greatly appreciate being the supplier of oils to Madame Pamita's wonderful shop in Santa Monica, California, and we love the way in which she is sharing her knowledge with the public via youtube.

OIL-HOO-RECO
Reconciliation Oil
$7.00

catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Owner

Unread postby Miss Bri » Tue Aug 14, 2012 1:01 am

Lovely video and very informative-I think having visual aides for this kind of work is very helpful!
Blessings,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR
Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Madame Pamita » Wed Aug 15, 2012 1:33 pm

Thank you so much, miss cat and miss bri -

I had a lot of fun doing these videos - I'm so grateful to my talented and wonderful friend james gerrity who shot the film I think he did a great job of showing a candle being dressed - I actually dressed that candle twice! once for the close up and once for the shot with my face in it. :)

A special thank you goes out to Dr. E who turned me on to the idea of using a chopstick to prepare a vigil candle. I went to Chinatown in San Francisco and found those metal chopsticks and thought, "PERFECT!" I've been using them ever since!

LM Reconciliation oil is fantastic, my clients have some amazing success stories using that oil. We love it down here and I love spreading the word!
With love and light -
Madame Pamita
Madame Pamita
Forum Moderator

Unread postby jamessandusky » Sat Aug 10, 2013 4:37 pm

Hi I have a few questions about reconcilation oil
1) Can reconciliation oil be combined with reconcilation sachet powder and balm of gilead in a glass encased 7 day candle ?
2) Also is reconcilation the ideal oil to be used for lovers who are estranged and fighting each other in court because the girl's family is negatively influincing her ?

Looking forward to all advice. , Sincerely James
jamessandusky

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sat Aug 10, 2013 7:56 pm

Hi, Jamessandusky!
The answer to your first question is: YES, you can do that. Or you can use the incense.
As far as the other problem, I would try to do something about the girl's family first before working on the reconciliation remedy. Realistically, when your reconciliation spell works and the family comes right back in to influence her, you've spent a lot of time just to have things go back to the way they were. Would be a vicious cycle of reconciliation work on your part; family messing your work; reconciliation wok AGAIN; etc.
Why not try something like: Cast off Evil first? Amongst all the great things it does, it also can rid loved ones of bad habits.
THEN do the reconciliation work! It'll go much better!
Read all about it here. www.luckymojo.com/castoffevil.html
Good luck!
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby starry moonlit night » Sat Aug 10, 2013 7:58 pm

Hi jamessandusky,

1) Can reconciliation oil be combined with reconcilation sachet powder and balm of gilead in a glass encased 7 day candle ?

Yes, that can suffice.

Also is reconcilation the ideal oil to be used for lovers who are estranged and fighting each other in court because the girl's family is negatively influincing her ?

Yes, that can work, I would also try employing a honey jar, too sweeten them to each other. And use some "Stop Gossip" products to end the malicious talk.
http://www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/stopgossip.html

Hope this helps, Good luck!
Proud Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1824
starry moonlit night

Unread postby Miss Phoenix » Sun Aug 11, 2013 7:56 am

Hi Jamesanddusky, You've been given some excellent advice already and I would suggest combining what starry moonlit night and Miss Aida suggested. Perhaps a honey jar for her family could help. Instead of constantly trying to fight the tide of their negativity you could try to sweeten them to you and your relationship?

Best of luck!
Miss Phoenix
MissionaryIndependent.org/readings.html
Hoodoo Psychics: 1-888-4-HOODOO
Miss Phoenix
Forum Moderator

Unread postby jamessandusky » Sun Aug 18, 2013 6:14 am

Thank you all for the excellent advice I will put it into action I'm still awaiting my reconciliation products as soon as I receive them I will combine the work as adviced
jamessandusky

Unread postby jamessandusky » Sat Sep 14, 2013 6:26 am

Hi all question is reconciliation oil and powder only suited for a pink candle for reconciliation spell or can it be used on a red candle as well ? Or is it better effected on a pink vigil candle
jamessandusky

Unread postby Colette » Sat Sep 14, 2013 6:48 am

Red heats things up. I'd use pink, or white if the parties involved aren't communicating yet.
HRCC Graduate (#1610G). Tarot reader. Practitioner of Hoodoo and Daoist magic.
Colette

Unread postby Papa Newt » Sat Sep 14, 2013 7:46 am

Pink is a good color because it is he beautiful blend of the red, which is hot and strong as Colette mentioned, and white which is a symbol for purity. Since there are hurts in a relationship where reconciliation is needed, pink is a good color.

As to whatever type of Candle you decide to work with wont have more or less effect than any of the other candles. Some people work well with the Figural Candles while others will just use a plain 6" Offertory Candles or work with a Vigil. Be sure to read the page How to Practice Hoodoo Candle Magic as well as the great book The Art of Hoodoo Candle Magic by Catherine Yronwode on ways to work with different types of candles.

Best of luck!
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1649G
Thank you, St. Expedite!
Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread postby jamessandusky » Sat Sep 14, 2013 1:53 pm

Thanks guys learning and happy with all the advise Pink it is will refer to the book
jamessandusky

Unread postby sky36909 » Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:06 pm

My story is that I was with a girl for almost 20 months. We had a love connection stronger than I ever imagined possible. Both of us recently had some stresses in our lives, including some bumps in the road with us....well on February 1, she dumped me. Since then we've seen each other once and she said something about she wanted to talk soon and it wasn't about anything bad..but that was weeks ago and still no talk. Also in a recent conversation she didn't deny loving me and she said if I did what she asked and gave her some space right now she'd be willing to work with me more. I'm not sure if she will ever take me back but I love this girl more than life itself and I know she still loves me too. I know she's my other half...we were too strong not to be. I just received some reconciliation oil today and I was wondering what would be some effective methods to use it for that could bring her back to me? I have already put some on a photo of her and some on a stuffed lizard she gave me when we got together.
sky36909

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sat Mar 08, 2014 10:09 pm

Hello, sky36909 ,
So very sorry that this happened. Here is a link on reconciliation: www.luckymojo.com/reconciliation.html
Here is a link on love spells: www.luckymojo.com/lovespells.html
I would also suggest that you acquire a reading on this dilemma to see what other obstacles are occurring. The 2 links do provide readings:
http://readersandrootworkers.org
www.hoodooopsychics.com
I hope this helps
Wishing that everything works out well for you
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby mitchell » Mon Apr 28, 2014 2:57 pm

Greetings! I hope I haven't overlooked this answer, so my apologies if I did. anyway, I understand I can sprinkle a little reconciliation oil on an item for my ex. If so, how long does it typically take to see results? Thanks.
mitchell

Unread postby Shantilly Lace » Tue Apr 29, 2014 4:58 pm

Hi Mitchell,
Asking how long to see results is hard. How long is a piece of string?

But people tend to say something like 3 days for a sign, 3 weeks for movement and 3 months for spell completion. Now note that doesn't mean if they haven't returned to you that they won't, just that you may need to try something else.
Often one spell won't cut it either, working on it from different angles can often help but you need to be also give time for things to happen and not keep fussing over it. So do the spell and walk away.

So you may look at a honey jar to get him sweet toward you, a candle spell to draw him closer, a doll baby to help him with thoughts of you.

And remember sometimes spells can take a long while. I cast one once and it was well after I had forgotten about it and moved forward with my life that it manifested, giving me a the shock of my life. 12 months apart and suddenly he was back. Lasted another 9 years together after that.

So it may not happen how you would like it, or in the time frame you would prefer but it does happen. Quite often when you have let go of the spell and it can work properly without interference.

Good luck
contact me on shantillylace373@gmail.com
Shantilly Lace

Unread postby mitchell » Wed Apr 30, 2014 8:10 am

Thanks for the input, but I am a "him" and my ex is a "her". :)
mitchell

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu May 01, 2014 10:04 pm

Hello, mitchell ,
Shantilly Lace's advice is correct for both genders.
And, as Miss cat has stated over and over, they aren't rules (3 days, 3 weeks, 3 months): they are guidelines.
It once took me over a year for completion of a spell. And, just like Shantilly Lace had stated, it wasn't until I had forgotten about it that it materialized. Patience and confidence in your work is a very important aspect of magic.
Wishing you the very best
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Shantilly Lace » Thu May 01, 2014 11:13 pm

:oops: :lol:

Sorry Mitchell, Can you tell I am used to thinking about mine who is a him. :D

I hope you weren't offended. If you were I am extremely apologetic.
Shantilly Lace

Unread postby mitchell » Tue May 13, 2014 5:19 am

Well, the bait's been swallowed, so to speak. I feel pretty good.
mitchell

Unread postby Shantilly Lace » Tue May 13, 2014 10:30 pm

Excellent, waiting to see.
Shantilly Lace

Unread postby Mzpretty89 » Wed Jul 02, 2014 10:07 pm

What happens if you forget to light a candle over your honey jar ? I missed wednsday
Mzpretty89

Unread postby Shantilly Lace » Wed Jul 02, 2014 10:19 pm

nothing...

Some people never burn candles over their honey jars at all.
Just burn one today if you feel it helps then another on Friday.
Shantilly Lace

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu Jul 03, 2014 8:52 pm

Hello, Mzpretty89,
You'll be fine.
Just follow the advice given to you here
Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby maria84 » Fri Jul 04, 2014 10:04 am

Hi all.

I am currently working a honey jar and a vinegar jar, as well as a mojo bag and a doll baby. All for reconciliation with my ex and to make sure that he doesn't reconcile with his other ex (confusing I know).

In order to give my work a little more of a push, I have told a little white lie in which to give my ex a small amount of money. I thought that it would be a good idea to dress the money and place it inside an envelope so that I can dress the inside of it also.I have no return to me powder at present, and with living in the UK I don't think that adding it to my current LM order would be a good idea, as it may take a while to arrive.

I have some LM controlling powder and LM reconciliation oil. Do you think that it would be a good idea to dress the items with these before giving them to him? I was just thinking of just putting a small dot of the oil on each corner. Like I said earlier, I will be placing the money inside and envelope so that only he comes in to contact with anything that I may dress it with.

Thanks xx
maria84

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sat Jul 05, 2014 8:17 pm

Hello, maria84,
Sounds like a plan!
We usually just dress a little with the sachet powders: (see the sneaky tricks sections) www.luckymojo.com/powders.html
Sometimes the oils are too obvious (and that's what you want to be careful of) but it still definitely works (like you had said: "A little bit at the corners")
Have you seen the page on laying tricks? www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html
Great idea!
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby natstein » Sun Jul 06, 2014 7:03 am

Hello Maria84,

Just wanted to say I agree with Miss Aida, sounds like you know what you are doing. And when it comes to using oils on paper, using them on money tends to work pretty well since money is usually a very complicated mixture of materials to make that paper and it is already colored the oils don't usually show as much. I dress all my paper money with a little Money Drawing oil and no one seems to notice it. Let us know how this works!

Peace~

Nathen
natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread postby maria84 » Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:06 am

Thanks Miss Aida and Nathen.

I want to smoke the money in the correct incense too. I will let you know what happens! x
maria84

Unread postby maria84 » Mon Jul 14, 2014 2:42 am

I have dressed and prepared the money. I decided not to pass the money on through another but to mail it.

I dressed both sides of the money and the letter in controlling powder in the way that Miss Cat describes on the LM website. I then put a small dot of reconciliation oil on each corner of the money and a small dot in the middle and rubbed it in a little and it cannot be seen at all. I have a small homemade bar of soap with come to me style herbs in it, so I wrapped the money around the bar for a short while, I then did the same with the letter and the inside of the envelope. I rubbed the soap lightly over the letter, the money and the inside of the envelope. I then smoked each item in jasmine incense, as that is all that I had available.

I will mail the letter and money later on today and it should be with him by tomorrow. :D
maria84

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Jul 14, 2014 9:27 pm

Hello, maria84 ,
Sounds good.
Let us know what happens!
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby maria84 » Fri Jul 18, 2014 5:32 am

Well I've just had a text message from him saying that he has received the money and thanking me. Nothing definitive in the message though. I'll reply to him shortly, I just need to think of something suitable to say.

Not really sure what to do next. I'll keep on working my honey jar, vinegar jar, mojo bag and doll baby, but other than that I guess I'll just have to continue to be patient.
maria84

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri Jul 18, 2014 11:04 pm

Hello, maria84,
Thanks for keeping us posted!
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

• Advertisement