Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Reconciliation Spell Kit Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo spell kits, painted bottle spells, vinegar bottles, and honey jar spells.
phoebe2421
Newly Registered

Re: Reconciliation spell kit!~ Can we be together again?~

Unread post by phoebe2421 » Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:48 am

Dear Jwmcclin,

really thanks for your help!~
As a am a really new user of Lucky mojo, may I ask what Lucky Mojo set lights is?

Phoebe

Cholie
HRCC Student
Re: Reconciliation spell kit!~ Can we be together again?~

Unread post by Cholie » Sat Jun 18, 2011 11:50 am

Hi Pheobe!

I certainly agree with Jwmcclin!
If you can, go to: http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatcandleservices.html

Lucky Mojo will light candles for you at Missionary Independant Spiritual Church. I recommend you sent photo's to Lucky Mojo of the person's involved. I don't remember but I think you can send personal concerns...I would call lucky mojo to double check. They pray over the candle at the Church and they email you the results after the candle as burned.
I have used this service and it was excellent.

That is my experience...excellent.

Also, please contact someone from Airr so you can have a detail reading of what's the best way to appoarch this situatiion.

My Best Regards,

Eileen
Student Number: 1611

Lillith74
HRCC Student

Modifying reconciliation spell kit

Unread post by Lillith74 » Fri Jun 24, 2011 3:10 pm

Can you modify a reconciliation spell kit so that you do not need to send a letter? I have a situation where a letter will do more harm than good. Suggestions?

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator
Re: Modifying reconciliation spell kit

Unread post by jwmcclin » Fri Jun 24, 2011 4:31 pm

Sure, you can certainly use any of the items separately or together. With that question in mind, consider the three options listed on cat web (http://www.luckymojo.com/reconciliation.html) fr reconciliation:

-candle ritual for the reconciliation of estranged lovers
-lodestone fidelity love spell; can be adapted to reconciliation
-Saint Anthony invocation for the return of lost objects and lovers

...and please read the discussion on the page...
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:14 am

There is a reason why the letter is sent. It is to open communication between the two of you and get him in touch with your trick.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:46 am

Exactly! the letter is an important part of the reconciliation and it gives your dressed letter a chance to affect them directly. You can certainly not send the letter, but its even better to send it anonymously than not send it at all.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

Lillith74
HRCC Student

Unread post by Lillith74 » Sat Jun 25, 2011 1:02 pm

The problem is that the person to whom th letter would be addressed has asked for no contact. I understand the purpose of the letter- but it is simply not feasible.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator
Re: Reconciliation Spell Kit Questions and Answers

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:54 am

Like I said in the previous post, you can still send the letter anonymously. You dont even need to sign your name. Just send a letter or even a greeting card. Fix it with the reconciliation products...pray over it, or stay your petition, and then send it.

You can smoke it in incense as well if that helps.

The idea is proximity, and getting the products to affect your client. This is the best alternative I can give to this situation.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:24 pm

The Reconciliation spell kit calls for a specific letter sent from *you* not an anonymous one. It serves two purposes: to open up communication between you and your intended and to get them in touch with your trick.

If it is not feasible, then you need to work from an angle that will help build the relationship to the point where communication between the two of you is healthy and regular.

To do this, follow the advice outlined by starsinthesky7 who have you some good tips on how to send sneaky letters.

However, the idea of reconciliation is to heal the rift. If he's asked for no communication then use the letter as an opportunity to forgive and ask for forgiveness and to restore some friendship or communication with him. Along with the magical work of the spell kit it should soften him up to you. If you are hestiant to do this route, then go with the route of sending him sneaky tricks anonomyously then work the full spell kit with an open letter from you after you've received a positive response.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

Lillith74
HRCC Student

Unread post by Lillith74 » Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:24 pm

Would you recommend that I do a honey jar spell or something else first? He has told me he wants to move on and wants nothing to do with me. It's been two weeks since our last contact- he was not over an ex girlfriend and is now dating other people. I can't break no contact right now. I have a lot of biological materials- I just need advice because I'm not ready to send him a letter. We had a very serious relationship that ended abruptly.

thewarning
HRCC Student

Reconciliation Spell Questions and Answers

Unread post by thewarning » Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:54 am

I’m performing the L.M. Reconciliation Spell kit and at the very end of the spell it says to write a dressed letter. I came across this page (http://www.luckymojo.com/lovespells.htm ... letterlove). It says I can use any love-drawing ritual then augment its strength by following it immediately with this love spell, in which you send the person a dressed letter. So my first question is can I perform the dressed letter as described in the link? After all, I have to do a dressed letter anyways as part of the spell kit. The above link info just adds a bit to it. So it seems natural to do this.

My second question is the L.M. spell kit says watch and wait 3 days (after the 9 day spell) then write the letter. Would it be acceptable to perform the dressed letter love spell on the last (9th) day of the spell kit and not wait the 3 days?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: Reconciliation Spell Questions and Answers

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Jul 30, 2011 2:17 pm

The idea behind the dressed letter is sound either way -- that is, as a stand-along or as part of a kit.

SPL-KIT-RECO
Reconciliation Spell Kit
$27.50

Watching and waiting three days is traditional, and should be done at the closing of the work, not at the beginning or midway through.
catherine yronwode

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sat Jul 30, 2011 7:20 pm

I love the rec products from LM not only do they work but the smell is amazing I could smell that oil all day! As for the letter I had a similar issue with an ex we had a falling out and said some harsh things to eachother. Prior we had a friendship and I did not want it to end about 3mo after the issue I used the rec spell and sent a card stating that im sorry for what I said we are at a crossroad in our relationship and if it continues we wont be friends and never speak and that was never something I wanted, that id like to continue the friendship. I got a call 3 days after sending it and he also apologised.

your case it seems you want them back in love, but you can still send it like I did to open the door..besides if she wont respond to the card its unlikely she ever will.

Id get a reading on this person to see what will happen and also you can have candles set for you to back up the work while you do it, the candle reports are great on explaining the situation honestly they are invaluable.

Also iv noticed from reading many threads ppl are more affraid to take that first step to rec hence they wont send the letter, they want the person to come to them. Sometimes you have to take that leap of faith, trust God and hope for the best.

Good luck!
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

lovejones11
Forum Member

Reconciliation Kit

Unread post by lovejones11 » Wed Aug 24, 2011 5:42 am

I was thinking about purchasing a reconciliation spell kit but I wanted to know do i have to have personal item of him because I already used the only to hairs that I have in a honey jar and a mojo bag that I carry. I do have some of his clothes here but they are clean and in a drawer. I just needed to know before I purchase because It may be hard to get anymore hairs or anything like that.

Also could someone tell me what the instructions are also just so I can make sure That i will be able to do everything with out any problems??

Or is there another kit that might work as well to get us back together that might not need any personal items>>

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Aug 24, 2011 8:21 am

lovejones11 -- read the above messages in this thread, and see the picture of the kit. We do not publish our instructions in this forum, sorry.

Regarding hairs and other personal concerns: There is a thread in the forum on personal concerns, but what you really should do is read the long article on personal concerns in my book "Hoodoo Herb and Root Magic." To make a long story short, without a personal concern, you have very little in the way of a magical link to the person and thus you could hardly be expected to overwhelm or out-power other influences in his life, such as his own free will, his own mental fear or anger issues, the intrusive will of interfering parties, or the wills of needy dependents who are not actively interfering.

A ten minute reading should settle the question of whether undertaking a reconciliation spell in addition to the honey jar spell will be of benefit to you. Se the thread on AIRR readers who do ten-minute readings.
catherine yronwode

RedBone_Jones_33
Forum Member

Unread post by RedBone_Jones_33 » Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:35 pm

Question 4 CAT: The reconciliation kit says to light another candle every Monday, Wednesday & Friday...Is it ok to begin the reconciliation spellwork on a Wednesday? Or must I begin the spell on a Monday?

artsie
Forum Member

Unread post by artsie » Mon Sep 26, 2011 11:46 am

Hello all,

I need some urgent help on my situation. I am in the process of doing my reconciliation spell kit. The 9th day is supposed to be the upcoming Saturday. My ex & I are on talking terms and today he asked me if I wanted to come visit him this weekend. We live 2 hours away from each other so I would want to leave friday evening. Now, I am not sure if it is okay to meet my ex while the spell is still going on. On the 9th day (Saturday morning) I would have to wake up really early and sneak into some place to finish my spell.. finish burning candle, light some incense, pray & put the lodestones in the mojo bag.. I think I will be able to manage this by doing some sneaking around his apartment.

Should I go ahead and meet him this weekend? Would this in any way hurt my on-going spell?

Thanks!

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Tue Sep 27, 2011 5:43 am

Should I go ahead and meet him this weekend? Would this in any way hurt my on-going spell?
YES meet with him.

No it won't hurt your spell. Why would it? The whole point of the spell is to get you two talking and reconnecting in a positive way. He wants to spend time with you, which will have you talking and reconnecting in a positive way (as long as you don't let yourself get into an argument or something - be careful of that). So, the work is having the effect you want. Why would you reject that opportunity?

Enjoy yourself!
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

artsie
Forum Member

Unread post by artsie » Thu Sep 29, 2011 5:20 am

Thanks Devi!! :D

I re-read the instructions for the spell and it says that the stones should be touching on the 9th day..

1) does this mean that I have to bring them together on the 8th day so that they will already be touching on the 9th day?

I think it will be quite a mess if I try to take the tray of lodestones with me while trying to keep the reconciliation powder and the lodestones intact.

I was wondering..

2)) Can I just take the remaining candle and some incense and burn them early in the morning on the 9th day in my ex's house while the lodestones stay on the tray (touching themselves) on my altar in my house?

3) Can I take some reconciliation powder from the tray to trick some of the items in his house? or should I just use it to send the dressed letter after I come back?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Thu Sep 29, 2011 7:11 pm

1) You need to have them touching by the 9th day. I personally move them together closer and closer over the days, and have them touching in n the 9th day.

2)Yes, this is okay.

3)No, you can use the remaining reconciliation powder to sprinkle some in his path, dress gifts or letters, sprinkle around his home etc.

artsie
Forum Member

Unread post by artsie » Thu Sep 29, 2011 8:55 pm

Hi stars! :)

Thanks for answering my questions. However, I am a little confused about #3.. I am not sure which question you answered.. part 1 or part 2.

anyway, let me re-phrase it--

Can I take some reconciliation sachet powder (from the tray holding the lodestones) with me tomorrow to sprinkle it around his house?

Thanks again!

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Fri Sep 30, 2011 1:13 pm

Yes, you can.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Oct 16, 2011 2:17 am

I think I misread the question but yes you can do as you stated.

lovejones11
Forum Member

Reconciliation Spell Kit Lodestones

Unread post by lovejones11 » Wed Nov 16, 2011 12:22 pm

If I have a matched pair of lodestones going should I keep theses going or start fresh and new once I start my reconciliation kit and the lodestones that come with it?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:40 am

Well, you can use the previous lodestones as long as they are for the same purpose and you have used them correctly.

Miss Raquel
Forum Member

Reconciliation Spell Questions from a Newbie

Unread post by Miss Raquel » Wed Apr 11, 2012 3:48 pm

Hello,
Let's say that someone is in the "watch for signs" phase of a 9-day LM Love Reconciliation spell, and will be taking the bath/sending the letter this Sat morning. A realization was made that the work was performed during dawn rather than before dawn. She worked at 6:15am with sunrise occurring roughly at 6:40am each day this time of yr (PST). Early twighlight was visible, but not actual day yet. On Day 8, she slept thru the alarm and performed the spell at 8am. On Day 9, she wrapped up the leftover wax, incense ashes & sachet powder in red cloth and tied w/red thread & buried in earth near the front door.

The target initiated contact via email for the 1st time since the breakup on Day 1 of the spell with consistent friendly email communication throughout the week. On Sun (Day 7 of spell), she met up w/the target and he cooked her dinner at his apt. She sorta invited myself though. Several hours were spent talking/laughing, but no signs that he wants romance, though there were a few nice hugs and he kissed her on the forehead goodbye when he walked her to her car. She left at 1am.

When casting the spell, she used his man fluids for his personal concerns and her sexual fluids for her personal concerns (there was one intimate encounter post-breakup about 3 weeks ago where she was able to collect his stuff). She also tricked his tea about a week ago with her personal concerns. When she saw him on Sun, she wore the recon oil and sachet powder on her hands which he touched. She does know that the target loves her. He told her so not that long ago and she can tell, but he just doesn't seem interested in a relationship again. He left about 3 months ago out of the blue. The relationship had been absolutely beautiful up to that point. Very strange. A reading was done by an approved AIRR and the spell was recommended. So now that you know all the neurotic details, here are my questions. :)

1. Since the work was performed during dawn rather than BEFORE, should the spell be repeated? This is her 1st time doing anything like this & everything else was perfect. She did feel a powerful energy throughout the week. Very bummed and worried that the spell will now be ineffective.
2. Did she bury the leftover materials too early? Was she supposed to wait until Sat?
3. What now? Should she initiate contact or wait and see if he does?

Thank you so much. I know this is long. I appreciate any help you can provide. Many blessings! - Miss Raquel

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Wed Apr 11, 2012 6:10 pm

I have seen this question asked hundreds of times, the response varies but for certain it is better to be an "effective spell-caster" than a "perfect spell-caster" <as per miss cat> So timing may be off but have faith that your work will work....a very important step in reconciliation work involves contact. Now you can get a reading to see what is going on with your target which can guide you in the contact. Good Luck!

Dr Johannes
Forum Moderator
Re: Reconciliation Spell Questions from a Newbie

Unread post by Dr Johannes » Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:53 am

Miss Raquel wrote:.... He left about 3 months ago out of the blue...
1. Since the work was performed during dawn rather than BEFORE, should the spell be repeated? This is her 1st time doing anything like this & everything else was perfect. She did feel a powerful energy throughout the week. Very bummed and worried that the spell will now be ineffective.
2. Did she bury the leftover materials too early? Was she supposed to wait until Sat?

Thank you so much. I know this is long. I appreciate any help you can provide. Many blessings! - Miss Raquel
Once a relationship is broken the chances that it will break again increases. This risk is even more present in cases where one partner needs encouragement by Conjure to return. That is why it is often recommended that additional work is done to keep the partner once reconciliation is achieved. Stay With Me, Nature Sacks and similar items should be employed and the relationship monitored for at least 6 months to year after getting back together.
Forum Moderator - Author - Specialist in Swedish Trolldom - AIRR Member - HRCC G-A #0321

Miss Raquel
Forum Member

Unread post by Miss Raquel » Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:01 pm

Thank you for your responses. The encouragement to believe in the work is so helpful. Love that comment about effectiveness trumping perfection. Golden.

When I contacted LM about my questions, I was told to post them to this forum for the answers. If someone could reply to the numbered questions, I'd be very grateful.

Also, when sending out the dressed letter this Sat, can a friendly, casual message be written in lieu of a direct request for reconciliation? He recently won a competition and since he immediately sent me an email to report his victory, it wouldn't be unusual for me to send a Congrats. I'm thinking a card instead of a simple stationery letter. I have seen this ques posed on the forum in the past w/varied responses. If the main objective is get his hands in the "dressing," then it seems like this would be acceptable. The trick will be delivered regardless of what the letter states. I'm down either way. :)

Thank you!!
Miss Raquel

Dr Johannes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Dr Johannes » Thu Apr 12, 2012 4:25 pm

Miss Raquel wrote:...
When I contacted LM about my questions, I was told to post them to this forum for the answers. If someone could reply to the numbered questions, I'd be very grateful.

Miss Raquel, your questions were answered but you do not see it. Read jwmcclin´s statement again. Do you see that your list of questions assume things about how this works - such as importance of exact timings, that experiences of "powerful energy" is important for final result - and you miss the fact that worry, being unable to let go or failing to trust the work are far more important.

Formulated in your list it looks like this:

No. Such exact timings are of little importance unless you planned your spell according to a very narrow astrological timing. If you cut away the details and focus on the result, you will see that the work obviously had an effect. Good. Perhaps the final result has not been seen yet? Or perhaps it needs more than one spell to achieve long term effects?

Why do you think this matters and not the fact that she is worried, lacks trust in what she did and have assumptions about the work that might not be the reality of her specific case?

Now she should stop worrying and follow the flow. If she want to contact him, then do. If not, then wait. Stopping to think about it, make assumptions and worry is the most common fault. Learning to let a work go and ride on the wave of events is hard in the beginning but neccesary in the end.

If she is neurotic, then tell her to do her work gently. Experiencing powerful energies, expecting instant results and neurosis is a common recipe for a short career in magic.
Good luck!
Forum Moderator - Author - Specialist in Swedish Trolldom - AIRR Member - HRCC G-A #0321

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Thu Apr 12, 2012 5:47 pm

well said Dr. Johannes

Miss Raquel
Forum Member

Unread post by Miss Raquel » Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:22 pm

Thank you, Dr. J. I hear you and appreciate you taking the time to help me see some Truth.

I have zero experience. I don't know what's important and what's not. Or maybe I do, and I just need to practice trusting my intuition. I realize that over-analyzing his every move & scutinizing over the spell details is not helpful. I want to learn how to let go and trust the process. I keep forgetting that this is gradual work that takes time.

1) Should the caster completely let go & not think about the work at all? Or still take some quiet time on Mon/Wed/Fri to focus on a positive result? The AIRR member I r'cvd the reading from suggested the M/W/F visualization meditation for recon work.

2) What about the letter question - is it ok to keep it light as long as it's dressed properly?

3) How do you know if more work should be done? I still have the leftover supplies and I do have a red glass-encased vigil candle. A true reconciliation is desired, not just get an email. Any suggestions?

Thank you for any guidance you can provide.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Apr 15, 2012 2:54 am

1) Its about trust your work, and not overthinking. Overthinking meaning "omg did I do this right", " I need to do more work because this is not working" "why hasn't he called me" constantly checking their facebook, driving by their house, "But this isnt working", "my spellwork has failed"

Obviously its probably impossible not to think or doubt yourself sometimes. I get that. But if you are thinking this way ALL the time it will take a toll on your work. The best thing to do is get out and do things that you have been neglecting in your life. I suggest perhaps concentrating on different spell work goal such as getting more money or whatever after you have completed some reconciliation work or whatever work you really want.

2) Yes that is fine

3) How long have you been working on this situation? IF you just lit or started work yesterday, then there is no need to keep doing work on something you have no progress on just yet. I would say give it about 3 days to seen signs 3 weeks for movement...If after about a month you dont see any signs or movement, then I would get a reading. If you see that your candle has turned black or foggy which indicates some kind of resistances, or obstacles, then I would get a reading.

Miss Raquel
Forum Member

Unread post by Miss Raquel » Mon Apr 16, 2012 12:36 am

Starsinthesky7 - thank you for taking the time to reply. I appreciate your response and will stop obsessing. Things looked promising on Day 1 of the recon spell, to my surprise. I didn't expect to receive communication from him, which was the first time he's initiated communication since the breakup in Jan. Towards the end of the week things had died down. I'm sure I'm to blame by getting overly excited and suggesting we get together.

I mailed the letter on Sat morning. I said I'd like for us to have a conversation at some point because I hope to reach some level of reconciliation...wrote some other stuff....and then I implied that I accepted that we are no longer in a romantic relationship and some other stuff after that. Hope that didn't screw it up but it felt OK. I don't think it really matters what that letter says. I think it's more about getting it in his hands, which it will, and that letter was dressed to the max. The works. In the end, the letter was only about 4 sentences. Am I off about this?

So I guess I'll wait a month before doing anything. When I was watching for signs over those 3 grueling days, I got some that I think were signs. Not completely sure, but I'm pretty sure (it's my 1st time!). I came across a pic in a fashion catalogue that had a pic that looked a lot like us of a couple lounging in bed. It startled me...I went straight to my Iphoto and placed the catalogue pic next to a pic we had taken of ourselves in a hotel rm in Palm Springs, and yep...it looked just like us. A friend was over today and flipped thru the catalogue and she said, "Whoa...did you see this pic? It looks just like you and [target]." There were some other sign-ish things that happened, but I'm not going to bore you with the details when you probably can't determine if it's a sign anyway. I have a feeling that's on me.

I did poke some holes in my red vigil candle and put some recon oil in them. I also carved his name and mine on top. I don't know if I dressed right but I lit it. It's burning beautifully...the flame likes to dance a lot.

Sounds like I should lay low and observe for a month, correct? What about this candle that I already lit? Is it ok to keep lighting or should I dress it differently? I was thinking of doing a honey jar spell, but it sounds like I should chill the blank out.

Thank you all so much for being so generous with your knowledge and time. I love the idea of focusing on a diff spell...brilliant. That would help me get my head out of this one.

In gratitude,
Miss Raquel

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:49 am

I would finish up any work you are doing on him and then just chill out lik e you said. Do some work for yourself, and then come back to the work with him when you feel calm and focused.

Miss Raquel
Forum Member

Unread post by Miss Raquel » Fri Apr 20, 2012 12:31 am

Thank you! Sounds like a plan.

Here's an update:
I bumped into my target tonight. He unexpectedly showed up at a place where he knew I'd be. He was surprisingly flirty. His cousin was there too, who I'm friendly with and the cousin invited me to his birthday dinner which was also tonight. My target was there and a few other guys. My target walked me to my car when we were done, told me he thought about me over the weekend while he was at a music festival. He said he thought about me during this certain musician's set. The entire album this guy put out is all about still being in love with the girl who broke up with him. I asked him if it was during that set that he thought of me and he nodded yes and got teary eyed. He went to hug me goodbye and BOOM. A short-lived make out session in the middle of the street.

When I got home he texted me and said he just got the letter and that he would of course talk to me and that he would "never ever" ignore a request like that from me. My problem is that I always push him too far after he gives in a little and probably scare him off. Of course, in my usual fashion I called him after I received the text and had a minor melt down. Ugh. He was sorta cold although he was in the middle of a work project. He told me to go to bed, get a good night's sleep, and that we would talk whenever I wanted...tomorrow or Sat if I'd like. So there you have it. Just when I thought there were no signs of any movement something happens, unless it's all just coincidence. But I'm beginning to learn from you guys that if you're going to believe that these things are mere coincidence then what's the darn point in doing any of this work in the first place. I will proceed by chilling out!!!!! I hope I didn't screw things up with that hysterical phone call. I have a feeling that the magic is more powerful than my silly phone call though.

Thank you for your support. I actually think this is working despite my newbie obsessing and forcing things before it's the right time. I'm going to stop doing that stuff starting NOW.

Blessings,
Miss Raquel

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Fri Apr 20, 2012 7:25 pm

There you go Miss Raquel...its good to hear your positive results...

Miss Raquel
Forum Member

Unread post by Miss Raquel » Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:38 am

Thank you so much. I was happy last night and this morning he did email me a link to buy some tickets to a show he knew I would like that he is also attending, but he wants to maintain a friendship with me so it doesn't mean anything.

He was cold during out text exchange this evening and I'm disappointed. I'm beginning to think that I deserve better. He said if I wanted to discuss the letter tomorrow that he would. The letter had requested we discuss the relationship and reach some level of reconciliation, but it also said that I accepted that we are no longer in a romantic relationship, which obviously isn't true. Though I'm sure he knows that based on last night and some stuff I said afterwards. If I start talking to him about the relationship I will probably be inclined to discuss how hurt I am over the way he broke up with me, and the fact that he ended what felt like heaven. I don't see how this could be a good talk towards getting him back.

I think I may have to accept that this just isn't in the cards for me. I'm sad. I thought last night's events would lead to a change, but it doesn't seem to have meant anything to him. There was no compelling event that led to the breakup, no fight, just him out of the blue taking off after he had written me a letter that morning saying that I'm the most lovable woman he has even known. I don't know what to do about this talk now. If I say I want to get back together, he's not going to agree to it. I brought it up a month ago and he didn't want to but wouldn't say why. I'm getting confused about movement...don't know anymore what to believe. I wish I had some solid exp with this work so that I didn't doubt everything and could chill out and have more faith. I'm trying my best.

Is this how movement is? One step forward and then a step back? Thank you for your kindness and compassion.

Miss Raquel
Forum Member

Unread post by Miss Raquel » Mon Apr 23, 2012 2:31 am

Hi Everybody,

Here's an update:

I went to meet with him about the reconciliation letter and it didn't go well. He did not want reconciliation and still was not able to give me an answer as to why he left in the first place. I guess this just isn't meant to be. Seems so strange since it really did seem like I was seeing positive signs and movement. I'm beyond devastated. I don't think I've ever cried so hard in my life. Oh, well. At least, I know I tried everything I could. I know he still loves me and even though I'm sad, I find some comfort in knowing that. I'm exhausted from this work and all the energy I've put into it. While I was at his apt, I did sprinkle some reconciliation sachet powder on his pillow, in his bed, in his shoes, and on the handles of his work bag. Figured it was one last try. I also wore the reconciliation oil that night and rubbed sachet powder on my hands since I knew he would hold them, which he did. I miss him like crazy and it's hard to accept that he doesn't feel the same love for me that he once did. He was at one time, not that long ago, so in love with me. I don't understand where that love disappeared to. I'd like to still believe that there's hope, that the spell just needs more time since it's only beginning to be week 2 of the movement phase, but I don't know how realistic or healthy it is for me to keep going.

If anyone can relate to this or has any experience with the talk following the reconciliation letter not going well, please do share. I'm desperate for help and hope.

Blessings,
Miss Raquel Xoxo

Doraemon

Reconciliation Spell kits

Unread post by Doraemon » Sat Jul 21, 2012 1:03 am

Hello,

My bf broke up with me 5-6 weeks ago,

wanna give this spells kits a try. however. we are a gay couple. WERE a couple :(

http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-reconciliation.html#2983

But as u can see there. the spell kits comes with a Bride and Groom candle. will this work on a gay couple?

aura
Forum Moderator
Re: Reconciliation Spell kits

Unread post by aura » Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:11 am

Hi Doraemon,

the spell will work even with a bride and groom candle. That said, if you prefer, you can order a groom-groom hand-painted candle from LM along with your kit and use that instead. They're a bit pricier as candles since they're hand-painted: but they're absolutely beautiful and worth the extra.

Do call the shop to see if they can give you same-sex matched lodestones for the kit (Miss Cat may even answer that on the forum later). If not, order a set of same-sex small lodestones (specify it in the order box you want M-M).

Blessings.
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

Doraemon

Unread post by Doraemon » Mon Jul 23, 2012 3:47 am

Thank you,

i was also thinking about doing Intranquility Spell on my ex along with Reconciliation Spell. Is it okay to do both spells at the same time?

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Mon Jul 23, 2012 3:40 pm

Hi Doraemon,

although you can work both at the same time, seriously consider getting a reading prior to performing the Intranquil Spirit spell and if you're a beginner, getting some coaching before doing the work: it's some serious havoc set free and there are some substantial consequences to doing that spell. Also please read through the totality of the following thread prior to making your decision:

working-with-the-intranquil-spirit-t5469.html

Blessings and best of luck in your reconcilation efforts.
Aura Laforest

Doraemon

Unread post by Doraemon » Mon Jul 23, 2012 4:26 pm

I did get A FEW readings from AIRR. basically what they told me that this man MIGHT come back to me in the future but they did tell me to let him go.

I understand the consequences. I just want him to FEEL the need to come back to me.

I still love him very much. I understand this wont change his heart/personality.

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Tue Jul 24, 2012 3:42 am

Hi Doraemon,

the Intranquility Spell is a bit like using a bazooka to kill a fly instead of a flyswatter. It will torture him until he comes back and if it does work, once he gets back you're going to have some major cleansing and protection to do on him to get him out of the mess you've made. He will probably not be doing well when he comes back.

Given that all the AIRR readers you've seen have said pretty much the same thing: CUT AND CLEAR. Find yourself one of the genuinely good and respectful men out there who will treat you like the treasure you should be cherished as. Spend your energy moving forward and bettering your love life - you're worth much more than than wasting your time and efforts on someone like your ex (read the post in the IS thread as well).

If you can't get him out of your head, seriously consider doing the black walnut bath spell to let you move on.

The links to cut and clear and the black walnut spell are here:
http://www.luckymojo.com/cutandclear.html
http://www.herb-magic.com/walnut-whole.html

Blessings and wishes for a respectful and genuine love in your life.
Aura Laforest

Doraemon

Unread post by Doraemon » Tue Jul 24, 2012 6:30 am

Thank you.

Do I want him back? NO.

I want revenge. I understand this is more like a curse than a love spell.

I have read the Intranquility thread. ALL 32 pages.

I don't want him back. What I went through the first few weeks after he broke up with me. the way he treated me after we broke up (he tried to kick me out of his apartment when I was crying. He texted one of his booty calls when I was there crying.)

Do I still have feelings for hims? Yes. That's why I don't wanna harm him by casting a spell that might cost his job or make him homeless or get hit by a car or something like that.

I just wanted him to feel the pain I felt. He knew, he saw that and he was there witnessing me in agony and still he tried to kick me out of his apartment. me. who he said once that I was "worth more than life itself."

He called me a "curse" and a "cancer". so let me give me that.

I also ordered a Cut and clear spell kits. Im planning on using this as soon as im done performing the intranquility spell. Is this okay? to perform cut and clear while waiting for intraquility spell to manifest?

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Tue Jul 24, 2012 6:57 am

I'm glad you read the thread Doraemon. If you feel you have to do it, then do, just make sure you protect extensively. Keep in mind that the emotional trauma from the spell can end up costing him his job or making him homeless - once you send that spirit out, you don't control what it does nor how your ex will react to it. Crossing him might actually be nicer. Burn a black penis candle on his personal concerns to cross up his sex life for example. That doesn't affect his job or living situation or car - it just affects his manly organ - that's really fitting for someone who calls his fling thing while you're there with him.

For the Cut and Clear, you can do it after the Intranquility Spell. If you're waiting for the spell to manifest and checking on it's progress, it will be harder for you to Cut and Clear since the point of the C&C is not to be going back for updates from your ex after doing it. After Cutting and Clearing, Healing, Tranquility and Love Drawing work are more in line with bringing your life to a better space and are works which will benefit you most in the long term.

Blessings.
Aura Laforest

Doraemon

Unread post by Doraemon » Tue Jul 24, 2012 7:03 am

Burn a black penis candle? what can of oil should I use with this? Damnation oil?
I only have his photo, nothing personal *hair/sexual fluid*

will this work?

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:39 am

Burning black penis candles on his photo is a way of working that many have used with success. If you want, you can do a series or burn one candle over 7 days, separating the 7 days of burning with pins (and sticking pins into a likeness of his manhood will feel quite relieving!).

You can anoint the candle(s) with Damnation oil, or a combo of Crossing and Confusion oils can work quite well.
Aura Laforest

Doraemon

Unread post by Doraemon » Tue Jul 24, 2012 3:23 pm

nowherelass
Forum Member

Unread post by nowherelass » Thu Sep 13, 2012 6:49 pm

If you feel that it would help the quality of the relationship and even the working to go out and "sow your wild seed" while single and working the reconciliation with your ex, would that put the spell back at all? I feel that a little boost of male attention would help me feel better about CHOOSING to get back into the relationship, and I know that I really want my ex back in the long run; can I date around while waiting for reconciliation to work after I've sent the letter?

Nh5889
Newly Registered

Reconciliation spell

Unread post by Nh5889 » Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:03 pm

I just ordered the reconsiliation spell kit and read that i have to write a letter an send it? Who do i write the letter to and who do i send it to. If its to my former lover then i wont be able to send it cuz he wont give me his address. This spell is to bring his love back to be correct? He loves me but says that we are completely done. I want our love back and be together again, will this take care of that?

Nh5889
Newly Registered

Unread post by Nh5889 » Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:13 pm

I bought the reconciliation kit n read that i have to write a letter to him. He wont give me his address and would rather me email him. Will the spell work? He is my ex and i love him dearly. He loves me too bit he says that we are completely done.

laur67
Newly Registered

Unread post by laur67 » Sat Nov 24, 2012 4:34 am

This past Friday I began my reconciliation honey jar. I realized after I burned the candle that the paper was ripped and I did not press it down in the honey. Should I start with another honey jar?

Aprilward
Forum Member

Unread post by Aprilward » Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:26 pm

I had order a reconciliation bottle and it fell out of my pocket. And it broke. When it did that I knew that was a bad sign. My ex boyfriend said that he does not want me any more and to move on with it him. Yes he is seeing a women that they have been seeing each other for about 2 1/2 months now. But yet and ati him and I have sex . The last time was last week. I really want him back but another part of me don't want him. But he heart my heart so bad. When I got my divorce he was the first man I started dating and things went bad cause of trust from me. But know that this other women is in his life and he moved on . I stuck. I want to get him off my mind and from my heart. And the other side of me say give it some more time . I just started to do my spells nov of 20. I don't want to get hurt anymore if he don't want to come back. Please any real talk advice!!!

MaryBee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MaryBee » Fri Dec 07, 2012 5:21 am

You can always keep spell bottles on an altar or table where they're less likely to fall on the ground and break.

If he's having sex with you and yet still seeing this other woman, he's playing you big time. You deserve a better man than that. Refuse to have sex with him anymore. Do a Cut and Clear spell and move on from this guy.

Http://www.luckymojo.com/cutandclear.html

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

UnderVenus
Forum Member

Unread post by UnderVenus » Wed Jan 02, 2013 9:44 pm

Would this kit be right for me? My ex and I broke up almost one year ago. It was a strange break up because it was so unexpected -- our relationship was seemingly perfect. We were good friends before we began dating and he really cared about me. Then one day, he broke up with me out of the blue because "he didn't feel like being a relationship", and I guess he was telling the truth about that because one year later we're both single and haven't dated anyone else since. It was like his feelings completely changed overnight. Ever since the break up, I've been absolutely gutted. I feel like I had the rug pulled out from under me.

Things got messy after we broke up. We went out a few times after that and it seems like every time we did he gradually got colder and colder towards me (e.g. the first time we saw each other after the split, he picked me up in his car for the "date" and he was blaring obnoxious rap music --he does NOT listen to rap-- on the radio and ignoring me. thankfully I was able to get him to completely warm up by the end of the night, and he began acting like his old self though he was still very guarded). We got into an argument (mainly me wanting to know why we broke up, him giving no reasons other than "I don't feel like it", me wanting to know why he has negative feelings towards me when I haven't done anything, him claiming that he doesn't have any negative feelings towards me, me getting even more frustrated followed by him pushing me away even more).

For the past few months, he has cut me off entirely. He blocked me on every social site, he never responds to my texts/calls..etc. If I could just get him to ease up on his stubbornness, remember what we had and how good it was, and give the relationship a second chance, I know that things would work.

Would this spell (or maybe a combination of similar spells?) work for my situation? The only problem I have with this spell is throwing the water over a crossroad at sunrise (conflicts in my schedule and i live in a city) and writing him a letter. He has a big family whom he lives with and I doubt it would be able to get to him directly (someone else would pick it up, open it..etc.). Does anyone have any suggestions as to what I should do or what kits/products I should try? Maybe a honey jar to sweeten his behavior towards me, something that would make him get in contact with me (follow me boy oil?)..etc. I know my situation is complicated but any insight would mean the world.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:09 am

No, UnderVenus, your situation is not "complicated." He told you a year ago that he didn't want a relationship and apparently doesn't want one now (with you, anyway). Cut and Clear him and move on. Stop wasting time, money, and energy on him and find someone else.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

UnderVenus
Forum Member

Unread post by UnderVenus » Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:49 am

I'm about to, but before I do, I want to give it one final attempt. What product(s) would be the most likely to help me?

optimistic1
Forum Member

Reconciliation Spell Kit Mojo Hand

Unread post by optimistic1 » Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:43 pm

I carry a reconciliation mojo bag which I got as part of the spell when I did the reconciliation spell kit. it didn't say anything about feeding it? So, do I have to feed it? With what & how often?

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Spell Kits, Bottle Spells, Vinegar Bottles, and Honey Jars in Hoodoo”