Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Reconciliation Vigil Candle Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo vigil lights, novena candles, figural candles, and offertory candles, and how to fix lucky oil lamps.
nnbbww

Re: Reconciliation Vigil Candle herbs burning at bottom

Unread post by nnbbww » Sat Dec 10, 2011 8:24 pm

I recently got done burning a 7 day Reconciliation vigil candle I bought here from LM. It burned very cleanly leaving no wax at the bottom, just the herbs and glitter. However, all of the herbs seemed to collect in a rather large pile around the wick, and at the end they were actually burning too, not just the wick. There were alot of herbs and I was concerned that could possibly cause the glass to shatter from the herbs burning/smoldering so long with no wax left. So I gently poked the herbs around with a bamboo skewer to spread them out away from the wick in an attempt to leave just the wick burning, but instead everything went out, and there was really no wick left at all, just the pile of burning herbs around the metal wick holder thing. Did I mess up my spell by doing this or is it OK? I've burned many vigil candles prior and I was really only trying to be sensible and prevent the glass from breaking. Should I re-do this spell with a new candle, or trust this one to work?

Siedan15
Forum Member

Is this a reconciliation vigil light sign??

Unread post by Siedan15 » Wed Apr 11, 2012 6:34 pm

Had reconciliation burned last week for him

havent seen him since our break up but was riding seen him walking he didn see me than my family member haven been around him but he just started hanging back out with him came over to my house wearing my ex bedroom shoes that I bought he talks about him now so all I hear is his name

my realative gave me his number but I havent called him wanted him to make first move.

than my friend that I ride around with who doesnt know my ex someone tex his phone and said hello to my ex name. is that a coincidece or a sign seeming that my friend dont even know who he is and it was a wrong tex to my friend numbe rbut it was my ex name splled exactly like my ex name is spelled.

I have dreams about him having a rose in his mouth holding it by the stem in front of my face just dont say anything.

but than I have a dream thats not so good hes with me but other girls are too as just messing around but want to always straighting it out with me

only been a week havent had no contact with him yet, just all of these things without contact

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: Is this a reconciliation vigil light sign??

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Apr 11, 2012 6:38 pm

Those are signs, but WATCH OUT! You are blowing it. When you were given his phone number you should have called. DO NOT "wait for him to make the first move."

God sent you help and you turned it down. You know the story about the guy in the flood who prayed to God to save him, right? That's what you are doing. If you don't know the story, just ask anyone older than 35 years old who goes to church. LOL. Ask them, "Do you know the story about the guy whose house flooded and he prayed to God for help and just then a boat drifted past?" They'll tell you the whole story!

That person who handed you the phone number -- that was the boat!

CAN-GLS-RECO
Reconciliation Glass-Encased Candle, Fixed
$9.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
catherine yronwode

goldlock
Forum Member

Reconciliation Candle

Unread post by goldlock » Sun Aug 12, 2012 6:14 pm

Hi!

I have a bit of a silly question but I hope someone here can enlighten me :)

I ordered the candle services and got an amazing report saying my wish was going to be fulfilled with no obstacles. I got a reconciliation candle. Thing is...in my petition, the only thing I asked for was that he reached out to me first since we had a fight last time we spoke and we basically said not to contact each other. He contacted me. Now Im not sure if that was the end of the spell or reconciliation of the relationship is the end of the spell, since that's what the candle is for, but I never said for him to ask me back or anything like that in the petition. Now im not sure what im supposed to do. Reach out? Is the spell over?

thanks!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: Reconciliation Candle

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Aug 12, 2012 8:57 pm

You got EXACTLY what you asked for. If you want more, you can try either natural or spiritual means, but THAT spell is complete.
catherine yronwode

goldlock
Forum Member

Re: Reconciliation Vigil Candle Questions and Answers

Unread post by goldlock » Mon Aug 13, 2012 6:09 am

Thanks! I wasnt thinking clearly when I ordered.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:50 am

I want to thank Madame Pamita for recommending Lucky Mojo brand Reconciliation Oil in this youtube video:

"How to Dress a Hoodoo Vigil Candle for a Love or Reconciliation Spell "
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qNiSurPVxeU

We greatly appreciate being selected as her chosen supplier and we fully support the instructions she gives through her video outreach.
catherine yronwode

Love potion7
Forum Member

Unread post by Love potion7 » Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:17 am

Hey Everyone,

I was wondering if I could get some help on my candle reading.I had one set on the Missionary Independent Spiritual Church altars however I'm a little confused by the report. Im not sure if it means if I should go along with more work and if so what next? Thanks so much.Im new to this and I'm not too sure if my petition was good enough and maybe too vague.

"Clear with no soot or haze [etc.]"

(Edited by cat to remove entire petition and divination.)

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:19 am

Love Potion7,

I'm sorry, but this is the Lucky Mojo product forum. It is not a place to come for divinations.

Your candle was burned on the altars of Missionary Independent Spiritual Church. The church folks did use a Lucky Mojo candle in their work, but any questions about the work should be asked of your MISC deacon or candle server.
catherine yronwode

coastwitch
Forum Member

Unread post by coastwitch » Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:44 am

Love Potion7, There is a section of the forum where MISC candle servers do post now and then to reply to questions about church candle services and church candle reports. It is here:

Missionary Independent Spiritual Church
missionary-independent-spiritual-church-f60.html

Inside that section there is a topic thread on

MISC Love Romance Marriage Reconciliation Candle Services
misc-love-romance-marriage-reconciliati ... 18470.html

I think if you ask your questions there, you will get better or more prompt answers.
coastwitch

littlestevie
Forum Member
Beautiful Candle

Unread post by littlestevie » Thu Aug 01, 2013 8:42 pm

I recently received my first fixed candle from LM, one for reconciliation. I just wanted to say it's absolutely lovely, perfectly scented and beautiful. It's so pretty I almost don't want to use it...but I certainly will very soon, as so far I've been pleased with all the Lucky Mojo products I've ordered. Thanks so much to everyone, from the knowledgeable forum moderators to those who prepare the products.
Thank you St. Martha for everything you've done on my behalf.
Thank you St. Expedite for your help.

Sunshine94
Forum Member

Unread post by Sunshine94 » Fri Jan 31, 2014 3:02 pm

Hi, I ordered a reconciliation spell kit from LM. I don't have any personal concerns from the target but there is this t-shirt of mine that has been in direct contact with him. Also, it had his saliva on it once and I haven't washed it ever since. Can I put a piece of it in the mojo bag? Since it does carry his energy, I think :/

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Feb 01, 2014 9:47 pm

Hello, cold_lady25 ,
Absolutely YES !!!!!
Wishing you the very best with your spell!

Sunshine94
Forum Member

Unread post by Sunshine94 » Sun Feb 02, 2014 4:44 am

Thank you so much for the reply :-)
Another thing I wanted to ask: if it was absolutely necessary to mail the letter? I know for the spell to be successful all instructions need to be followed but can the spell still be completed without the letter part? My ex boyfriend lives a few hours away and I don't have his complete address :(

Thanks!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Feb 04, 2014 9:33 pm

Hello, cold_lady25 ,
If this were me, I would follow the instructions EXACTLY as they are stated.
Everything is listed for chances of great success. But, when people omit things, it can weaken the spell.
Can't you look it up online??

Sunshine94
Forum Member

Unread post by Sunshine94 » Tue Feb 04, 2014 10:07 pm

hello Miss Aida, thank you again :)
and no i can't, he doesn't have it on his facebook page. He lives in a hostel, to which he recently moved for college. I don't know what to do!
Do you think i should go for some other spell then? what about the inranquility spell? i'm a little afraid of it though, considering there's the invocation of a spirit, a dangerous one at that.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Feb 06, 2014 9:09 pm

Hello, Coldlady,
Then, just continue the reconciliation spell without the letter.
It'll be a little bit weaker but it may still work.
You might also want to have a back-up candle set for you on the MISC altar as an added boost: www.luckymojo.com/mojocatcandleservices.html
I am personally not fond of working with the intranquil spirit.
Wishing you the best

Sunshine94
Forum Member

Unread post by Sunshine94 » Fri Feb 07, 2014 6:16 pm

Okay and yes, I did order a Return To Me candle to be lit on the MISC altar.
hope it works out for me!
Thank you for the wishes :)

Miss Phoenix
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Phoenix » Sun Feb 09, 2014 9:11 am

Coldlady, another option for the letter is to mail it without an address on it (including your return address so it doesn't come back to you either). This is energetically mailing it, but he will never actually receive the letter. I have seen this work for clients in the past. And I would second Miss Aida, not a fan of the Intranquil Spirit.

Best of luck!
Miss Phoenix
MissionaryIndependent.org/readings.html
Hoodoo Psychics: 1-888-4-HOODOO

Sunshine94
Forum Member

Unread post by Sunshine94 » Wed Feb 12, 2014 8:36 pm

Thank you so much Miss Phoenix..that's quite a relief. I still haven't started the spell and I wanted to share something. Even though my ex I are friends, he doesn't usually tell me he misses me but today he did. He said that he wasn't doing too good, had been missing me a lot lately and kept thinking about me. I think it is because of the white candle spell that I read on Miss Cat's page and the return to me candle I had requested to be lit on the MISC altar. I feel so happy and just want to express my gratitude to you guys. you're amazing :')

Sunshine94
Forum Member

Unread post by Sunshine94 » Thu Feb 13, 2014 2:37 pm

Hello everyone, I got the candle report on the return to me candle and it says that more work maybe needed on this situation to help remove the likely unresolved issues in the past as well as other obstacles and distractions, also that another of these candles might help shift the blocks. Which one do you think I should go for? 'Return to me' again or 'Love me' ?

Thanks.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Feb 13, 2014 8:44 pm

Hello, ColdLady,
If this were me, I would repeat the same candle work that you had MISC light for you.
Once there's reconciliation, then start the Love Me
Just my thoughts
Take care

Sunshine94
Forum Member

Unread post by Sunshine94 » Fri Feb 14, 2014 1:02 am

Thank you Miss Aida :)
I ordered both Love me and return to me at the same time. I just thought it'll be more powerful :/
Hoping for the best!!

Arellano1
Forum Member

Unread post by Arellano1 » Wed Aug 27, 2014 10:09 am

Not Sure If I'm In The Right forum. But my sons father & I are both trying to get along for our sons sake & there will be days & or a week or two where we will be fine and then out of nowhere we start arguing . I was thinking about maybe a reconciliation candle would help. Well I'm not sure what to do or what candle to burn. I was also thinking a honey jar as well. Help please & thank you.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Aug 27, 2014 9:15 pm

Hello, Arellano1

I think that those are TERRIFIC ideas!

May I also suggest peaceful home products to ease the arguments? www.luckymojo.com/peacefulhome.html

Wishing you the very best and pray that all works out well for your family

Take care

Arellano1
Forum Member

Unread post by Arellano1 » Wed Aug 27, 2014 9:33 pm

Thank you, miss Aida !

Could it still be a good idea even though we are not together & we live in Seperate households ?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Aug 27, 2014 9:46 pm

Hello, Arellano1 ,

Yes, use these products in your home.

You might also want to light a tranquility candle for him so that he doesn't blow up all the time!

www.luckymojo.com/tranquility.html

Take care

new_here
Forum Member

Unread post by new_here » Mon Dec 01, 2014 5:31 am

Hello. I'm totally new here, as my username implies! :D

I'm here because my long distance relationship had a break-up. I live in another country so we knew we needed money for a visa, but he had trouble being financially stable so it was taking long to get things started - I was dumped for another woman who lives close to him. I've had readings in the past that tell me he's my soul mate. Since break-up i had a reading tell me he still has feelings for me, he will eventually come back to me, but the other girl is trying really hard to hold onto him. My latest reading is what brought me here. I was told I had to see him right away or he would fully devote himself to this other woman! I cannot fly there right now so the reader suggested to come to this site and get a reconciliation candle burned for me. I just ordered one to be burnt for me at MISC. My question is, are there any other candles that work well with the reconciliation candle that I can get burned to help with the situation? I've read posts about the Break-Up candle, but I don't know her name or birthdate or picture.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Dec 02, 2014 9:35 pm

Hello, new_here,

Welcome to the forum! If you get a chance (and if you wish), please introduce yourself on the introduction thread.

Yes, you could still have a break up candle set on the altar. Just tell them that you don't know her name. You could have petition say: Any rivals. They will come up with something good for you.

You could also have Return To me candles, come to me candles.

There's many to chose from but these are my suggestions

Wishing you the very best

Take care

MoonSunStars
Forum Member

Unread post by MoonSunStars » Thu Dec 18, 2014 6:44 pm

Hello!

I have performed some break up, laid some tricks, and am praying! I have had good signs. I am ready to light my Reconciliation Vigil but am curious: if I'm deciding I'd like to hot foot my love rival, is it ok to light my Reconciliation Vigil and get my Rec Honey Jar going or should I wait until I complete the 9 day hot foot spell?

Also, I read a triangle around the vigil or honey jar would be a good helper. Thought of an orange candle with road opener (rid obstacles between us), red with love me, and pink with return to me oil (and petition for each). Should I put that triangle around the vigil or the honey jar? I almost feel the road opener doesn't fit... should I just use the honey jar as part of the triangle with the vigil and just do the rec (honey jar), love me, return to me as my triangle?
Haha does this make sense? Thank you so much everyone for advice and tips!!

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Thu Dec 18, 2014 7:12 pm

MoonSunStars,

Yes its ok to hot foot a rival while working to pull the other in. that is a normal working. While you rid one pull the other. Some spells with candles work with moving the rival away from him and closer to you while they move to a new person or a dish with graveyard dirt. A triangle around a honey jar is helper candles that support the work. So a honey jar with love me candle and oil.. then the helpers may be come to me, a move me, a follow me boy etc. they add their energy to the work. You can burn the rec 7 day and honey jar along with the work . Your work I would set up the rec candle then next to it the honey jar with the other 3 around it. Do the work for 7 days, use prayers, and pslams to support the work.
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

MoonSunStars
Forum Member

Unread post by MoonSunStars » Thu Dec 18, 2014 7:50 pm

j82 hello again :) thank you so much! I will do both at the same time, thank you. And I will do just that, put the 3 around the honey jar with vigil next them.

So the other 3 candles with the reconciliation honey jar... are road opener, rtm, love me ok? I do have follow me and commanding but wasn't sure if coercive oils should be used. I also have fast luck

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Dec 18, 2014 10:29 pm

Hello, MoonSunStars ,

Yes, these are good oils/spells

I'd save the coercive spells if these don't wok.

Wishing you the very best with your spells

take care

MoonSunStars
Forum Member

Unread post by MoonSunStars » Thu Dec 18, 2014 10:37 pm

Thanks Miss Aida!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue May 05, 2015 11:32 am

I just had a funny experience in Facebook, and i think i would like to carry it here, were it won't be buried in the timeline of a closed group.

In the closed group, which is a catch-all of hoodoo and curanderismo practitioners, plus folk-Catholic and Afro-Caribbean religionists, someone said they were going to burn a Reconciliation candle and a Block Buster candle for a love situation and they wanted "suggestions" about colours to use for the candles. Here was my reply, which deals primarily with the Reconciliation line:

===================================

Reconciliation candles are pink. As far as i know, i am the first person to have manufactured candles under that name. In other words, i "invented" them.

Just a side note: Return To Me candles (which are also pink) have existed longer -- i used to buy them back in the 1970s -- but i saw "Return" and "Reconciliation" as different because you can reconcile with a friend or family member in the home as well as with a lover and you can have someone return (for instance from a vacation or a military deployment) without needing a reconciliation. So that's why i invented the Reconciliation candle and the oils, powders, bath crystals, and incense that go with it. If you will look in the book "Golden Secrets of Mystic Oil" by Anna Riva, you will not find "Reconciliation" products listed. That's because i came up with the name and formula AFTER her book was published.

Blockbuster candles are either red or purple, depending on what the manufacturer chooses. Mine are red.

I am not sure that "suggesting" colours is what i am doing here. I am simply telling you what colours i have seen for these candles (or, in the case of Reconciliation, devised myself) over the past 50 years.

Best of luck to you in your work.

===================================

I wanted to put that in print because i am interested in the history of hoodoo and now, after many years, i (like Anna RIva and others before me) have become a part of that history.

The artwork on this label is by Leslie Cabarga, modified by me. That's the way it was ... and is.

CAN-GLS-RECO
Reconciliation Glass-Encased Candle, Fixed
$9.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
catherine yronwode

Blue02
Forum Member

Unread post by Blue02 » Wed Feb 01, 2017 8:54 am

Hello, I'm wondering what can happen when you burn a reconciliation vigil to heal the relationship between you and someone else. What feelings can come up while the candle is burning? I find myself missing this person a lot more strongly than usual and I'm wondering if it's because of the spell.

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Wed Feb 01, 2017 5:24 pm

Hello Blue02,

spiritual work can affect everyone differently. It is very possible you are experiencing some of these feelings due to the spell work you are doing but there really is not a way to know for certain. either way as long as this is not affecting you to the point that you are not able to function in our day to day life I would not be overly concerned.

Peace~

Nathen

AmberHeart
Forum Member

Unread post by AmberHeart » Wed Nov 08, 2017 8:35 pm

I bought a reconciliation candle and I was planning on also dressing it with return to me oil and crucible of courage. I choose crucible of courage because he's been afraid to talk to me or see me. He doesn't want to see how he hurt me and he's afraid he won't be able to disassociate me from the romance. Does that sound like a reasonable combination? I do plan on working more love spells after the reconciliation and a breakup spell prior to get him away from this manipulative toxic woman who's using him for sex. If I could get some advice on that too that would be nice.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Nov 08, 2017 9:27 pm

Hello, AmberHeart

Yes, this is a very good idea

Wishing you great success with this

take care

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Ritual Candles and Lamps in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells”