I called in this past Sunday about financial issues, and to that effect, I got divination and spellwork recommendations from Cat, Miss Michaele, and ConjureMan Ali. (For background, here is the link
, and my part starts at about 15:55.) Basically, the recommendations were that I start a money altar, do some Money Drawing and Money Stay With Me work, do some saint work, and some other things. Based upon those recommendations, here are the contents of my cart at the LM site:
Money Stay With Me Spell Kit
King Solomon Wisdom Oil
Crown of Success Oil
Money Drawing Oil
Money Drawing Incense Powder
Money Stay With Me Incense Powder (Just so that I can have some extra)
Steady Work Incense Powder
Some things I was already doing, before the radio show:
-Homemade money sugar jar with herbs, coins, name paper, etc.
-Honey jar on my supervisors and co-workers (with licorice and calamus root for domination)
-Fenugreek jar, in which I place a few seeds every two days while praying over it. (Got this one from Carolina Dean's site.)
-Ammonia jar, with a petition describing the aspects of my financial situation that I'd like to see turned around.
I'm hoping to add these to the money altar, with the obvious exception of the ammonia jar, which remains hidden in a dark place.
My plan (based on the recommendations I received) is as follows...
1. On the seven-knob green candle, write "Money stay with me and grow" on each knob, and dress it with Money Stay with Me and Money Drawing oils, to be burned the first seven nights of my work at the altar, along with corresponding incense powders. (Mentally add "at the money altar" to most items here.)
2. Wash the lodestone with whiskey, dress it with those same oils, and feed it with magnetic sand and money (real and fake).
3. Place bills (dressed with those oils and dusted with Money Stay with Me powder, with the SUCCESS sigil and "rtm" for "return to me") underneath the lodestone for a week before spending them on needs and/or donating a bit to charity. Maybe use the fixed $1 bills for tips when I get to eat out.
4. Anoint and smoke things with Money Stay with Me, so that nothing breaks or malfunctions.
5. Collect dirt from a crossroads and from my local bank, and mix those with Money Stay with Me and Money Drawing incense, per ConjureMan Ali's suggestion. In addition, I was thinking of also collecting dust from my workplace, and mixing it with crossroads dirt and Steady Work incense. (My income can fluctuate depending on how much work they have to give us any particular week.)
6. Attempt to work with Saint Nicholas. My financial issues include student loan debt, and one of his stories involves him paying off a man's debts so he would not have to sell off his daughters into slavery. (If this does not work, other options include Saint Martin Caballero and St. John the Almoner.)
7. Prayer work, in which I ask for money to cover basic needs and financial obligations, give some to charity, and live comfortably and in dignity.
8. Because I'm a student, regularly anoint my head with King Solomon Wisdom and Crown of Success oils.
This is what made sense to me, based upon my notes and review of the radio session. To that end, I was just wondering if some people would be willing to offer their opinions on my proposed approach. If so, wonderful!
Also, I have a question about the lodestone and cash. When I received the spellwork recommendations for drawing and keeping money, it was suggested that
1. I feed my lodestone with money as well as magnetic sand
2. I place money under the lodestone to train it to hunt and attract more money.
When I feed it with money, is that also the money that I then take and spend? Or are the feeding money and the trained money completely separate? Can I later take the fed money, re-feed it with new money, and spend the fed money...or does the money, once fed, have to stay there with the lodestone?
Many thanks again to Cat, Miss Michaele, and ConjureMan Ali for their listening and assistance on Sunday, and to anyone who replies to this thread. Take care and be well!