• Advertisement
Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

It is currently Thu Sep 18, 2014 1:44 pm

Request for commentary on money spellwork plans

Request for commentary on money spellwork plans

Unread postby heartexalted » Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:15 pm

I called in this past Sunday about financial issues, and to that effect, I got divination and spellwork recommendations from Cat, Miss Michaele, and ConjureMan Ali. (For background, here is the link, and my part starts at about 15:55.) Basically, the recommendations were that I start a money altar, do some Money Drawing and Money Stay With Me work, do some saint work, and some other things. Based upon those recommendations, here are the contents of my cart at the LM site:

Money Stay With Me Spell Kit
King Solomon Wisdom Oil
Crown of Success Oil
Money Drawing Oil
Money Drawing Incense Powder
Money Stay With Me Incense Powder (Just so that I can have some extra)
Steady Work Incense Powder

Some things I was already doing, before the radio show:
-Homemade money sugar jar with herbs, coins, name paper, etc.
-Honey jar on my supervisors and co-workers (with licorice and calamus root for domination)
-Fenugreek jar, in which I place a few seeds every two days while praying over it. (Got this one from Carolina Dean's site.)
-Ammonia jar, with a petition describing the aspects of my financial situation that I'd like to see turned around.

I'm hoping to add these to the money altar, with the obvious exception of the ammonia jar, which remains hidden in a dark place.

My plan (based on the recommendations I received) is as follows...

1. On the seven-knob green candle, write "Money stay with me and grow" on each knob, and dress it with Money Stay with Me and Money Drawing oils, to be burned the first seven nights of my work at the altar, along with corresponding incense powders. (Mentally add "at the money altar" to most items here.)

2. Wash the lodestone with whiskey, dress it with those same oils, and feed it with magnetic sand and money (real and fake).

3. Place bills (dressed with those oils and dusted with Money Stay with Me powder, with the SUCCESS sigil and "rtm" for "return to me") underneath the lodestone for a week before spending them on needs and/or donating a bit to charity. Maybe use the fixed $1 bills for tips when I get to eat out.

4. Anoint and smoke things with Money Stay with Me, so that nothing breaks or malfunctions.

5. Collect dirt from a crossroads and from my local bank, and mix those with Money Stay with Me and Money Drawing incense, per ConjureMan Ali's suggestion. In addition, I was thinking of also collecting dust from my workplace, and mixing it with crossroads dirt and Steady Work incense. (My income can fluctuate depending on how much work they have to give us any particular week.)

6. Attempt to work with Saint Nicholas. My financial issues include student loan debt, and one of his stories involves him paying off a man's debts so he would not have to sell off his daughters into slavery. (If this does not work, other options include Saint Martin Caballero and St. John the Almoner.)

7. Prayer work, in which I ask for money to cover basic needs and financial obligations, give some to charity, and live comfortably and in dignity.

8. Because I'm a student, regularly anoint my head with King Solomon Wisdom and Crown of Success oils.

This is what made sense to me, based upon my notes and review of the radio session. To that end, I was just wondering if some people would be willing to offer their opinions on my proposed approach. If so, wonderful! :)

Also, I have a question about the lodestone and cash. When I received the spellwork recommendations for drawing and keeping money, it was suggested that
1. I feed my lodestone with money as well as magnetic sand
2. I place money under the lodestone to train it to hunt and attract more money.

When I feed it with money, is that also the money that I then take and spend? Or are the feeding money and the trained money completely separate? Can I later take the fed money, re-feed it with new money, and spend the fed money...or does the money, once fed, have to stay there with the lodestone?

Many thanks again to Cat, Miss Michaele, and ConjureMan Ali for their listening and assistance on Sunday, and to anyone who replies to this thread. Take care and be well!
"Riches and honour are with me; yea, durable riches and righteousness."
-Proverbs 8:18
heartexalted

Re: Request for commentary on money spellwork plans

Unread postby MaryBee » Fri Mar 23, 2012 3:28 am

You can take the trained and fed money that is under your lodestone and spend it, a bit at a time. You're supposed to spend that trained money; it's trained to go out into the world and "hunt" you some more money. Just keep putting new bills under the stone regularly.

The rest of your plan sounds like a great start. Good luck!

Mary Bee
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.
MaryBee
Forum Moderator

Unread postby MissMichaele » Fri Mar 23, 2012 5:57 pm

Regarding St. Nicholas, maybe you (also) could work with him in his aspect as Santa Claus?

Miss Michaele
For a reasonably priced, honest psychic reading RIGHT NOW, call HOODOO PSYCHICS at
1-888-4-HOODOO

http://forum.luckymojo.com/hoodoopsychics-com-instant-readings-from-members-of-airr-t16224.html
MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread postby heartexalted » Fri Mar 23, 2012 8:56 pm

MaryBee, thank you for clarifying on the lodestone issue.

Miss Michaele, could you elaborate on the idea of working with his aspect as Santa Claus? (Specifically, the significance of the Santa Claus aspect and how one might approach it.) If so, that'd be awesome.
heartexalted

Unread postby jwmcclin » Fri Mar 23, 2012 9:08 pm

Here is a more detailed description of Saint Nicolas http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/Saint_Nicholas
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby heartexalted » Fri Mar 23, 2012 9:24 pm

jwmcclin wrote:Here is a more detailed description of Saint Nicolas http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/Saint_Nicholas

Awesome, thank you for the link! :-)
heartexalted

Update

Unread postby heartexalted » Tue Mar 27, 2012 4:33 pm

I have a preliminary set-up for my money altar, which I will update as I acquire more supplies. For the waxing moon, I'm currently burning green candles on top of my money jar and co-worker honey jar. And last night, I printed a photo of St. Nicholas, and made my first offering (candle, frankincense, and a dollar bill) and prayer to him; did not ask for anything other than that he accept my prayer/offering.

Interestingly, I had a birthday party this past Sunday, and a friend gave me a hand-drawn representation of the Emperor card because of its association with the sign of Aries (also my sun sign). I have added that to my altar, as well. (I think I will eventually incorporate it into a Career Success "sub-altar.")

I ordered my LM supplies, so I should get them before long, as well.

Oh, and about an hour ago, I randomly found two shiny dollar coins on my way back home from school! :D
heartexalted

• Advertisement
Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Money, Business, Jobs, Finances, Real Estate