• Please visit our Occult Sister-Sites
Herb-Magic.com

return to me vs reconciliation

Discussions about how to use Lucky Mojo prepared or pre-made spell kits, painted bottle spells, vinegar bottles, and honey jar spells.

return to me vs reconciliation

New postby Buttercup » Fri Jun 11, 2010 3:07 pm

I'm sorry if this has been asked before,but I tried a forum search and I didn't come up with an answer. What is the difference between return to me and reconciliation oil? Is there any reason to chose one over the other?
Buttercup

Re: return to me vs reconciliation

New postby jwmcclin » Fri Jun 11, 2010 3:33 pm

Reconciliation has a healing aspect to it as it has herbs to sooth such as Balm of Gilead Buds; return to me is just that petitioning to bring them back for them to return. Some people will work these together for an extra humph!
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

New postby ConjureMan Ali » Fri Jun 11, 2010 6:30 pm

I usually see Reconciliation for dealing with a falling out. As Jwm pointed out there is a healing element to it that helps two people get past their hurts and forgive one another.

Return to Me brings back someone who has walked out of your life. You didn't necessarily get in a fight with them, but it bridges that distance.
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

New postby missps2010 » Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:00 am

How do these work? If the person has walked out of your life, you can't wear these oils around them obviously. So do we just wear these oils in the guy's name and let it work?
missps2010

New postby jwmcclin » Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:37 pm

LM has a spell kit that is wonderful for these types situations. However, employing the candle may work better if the person has walked out and you have not made contact. But I would definitely get the spell kit and work it. Here is a list of suggested spells employing various methods http://www.luckymojo.com/reconciliation.html
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

New postby missps2010 » Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:37 am

jwmcclin wrote:LM has a spell kit that is wonderful for these types situations. However, employing the candle may work better if the person has walked out and you have not made contact. But I would definitely get the spell kit and work it. Here is a list of suggested spells employing various methods http://www.luckymojo.com/reconciliation.html

Thanks jwmcclin.. But I am in touch with him.. We talk over the phone almost every day
missps2010

• Please visit our Occult Sister-Sites
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

Return to Spell Kits, Bottle Spells, Vinegar Bottles, and Honey Jars in Hoodoo