Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Revengeful Curse of Silence Against Gossiper Back-Biter

lord_of_the_void

Revengeful Curse of Silence Against Gossiper Back-Biter

Unread post by lord_of_the_void » Sat Oct 17, 2009 12:38 am

(The poster lord_of_the_void, aka darknessdescends aka whipdeath@yahooo.com aka whhipdeath@yahoo.com (who had two usenerames, which is a TOS violation in itself) posted here about

payback to harmful person?!

Later this person deleted all of its posts, renamed them "deleted" and was banned for causing me a lot of board clean-up work. The questions remain generally of interest with respect to the excellent replies that were generated, so rather than delete the threads, i am posting this notice and reinstating the thead titles --cat)

william

Re: payback to harmful person?!

Unread post by william » Sat Oct 17, 2009 12:55 am

You need a shut up type spell I think have a look here
http://www.luckymojo.com/stopgossip.html
It would be perhaps a tall order to get her to totally change her ways with everyone right away, would take some work, but certainly you could and should protect yourself. I would do this first then think about others, break it down to stages.

stelselv

Unread post by stelselv » Mon Nov 09, 2009 4:33 pm

my niece had pretty much the same problem in school, I did a lemon jar for my niece... the girls left her alone

SEE THE THREAD -

''SPELL TO KEEP SOMEONE QUIET''

I did a lemon spell. You take a lemon, cut in half, and take a name paper, with the persons name written on it, cut into the lemon, and push the name paper in so that it goes into the lemon all the way... then sprinkle both halves with alum and salt. (Alum can be found with the cooking spices usually)take nine straight pins, as used in sewing, and pin the lemon back together. Place the lemon in the freezer. I did this on associates in my office, and it is working. In my case, it doesn't stop them from talking to me, but they aren't talking bad about me to my face as they used to... There is a thread on here as well with more ideas under Lemon Spell/Co-workers for more information.

This spell is very effective, no prayers, no verses, no psalms, no days or moons... you can do it anytime........

NotDorianGray

Unread post by NotDorianGray » Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:50 pm

Black and white reversal candle, burned upside down.

splitpea

Unread post by splitpea » Tue Nov 10, 2009 6:29 am

can you make them shut up and go away

NotDorianGray

Unread post by NotDorianGray » Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:09 am

Black candle dressed with Stop Gossip and Hot Foot oil ought to do the trick.

splitpea

Unread post by splitpea » Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:26 am

thank you

GlamBrunette

Revenge against boss and co workers

Unread post by GlamBrunette » Wed Sep 28, 2011 10:29 am

Hi all,

I was wondering if a spell cursing a group of people in general just as strong as a spell cursing a particular group of people?

Here is my situation, there are multiple people gossiping about me at work and trying there best to get me fired. I know because a friend of mine told me but she wouldnt give me specifics like name, etc. In addition, due to political pressure at work, my manager decided to throw me under for her short coming (she didn't explain how to utilize a proper program to me and it ended disastrously for me. Rather than admit that the error was partly due to her short coming, she tried to act like she didnt know why i was unable to utilize the program properly but that i would be sent to courses and counseled. I am livid as I feel I was unjustly punished.

I want revenge on her and everyone else who is using me as a scapegoat and all those who are gossiping about me.

Would it be best to do an all purpose spell where all their actions towards me return to them or would i have to do a seperate spell for each individual?

I plan to use Cat's Revenge Spell. The problem is since the spell calls for gender specific candles and I am not sure of the gender of all those who are attacking me (I just know that there are *at least* 4 different people, but there could be more).

Would a black votive or pillar candle be sufficient substitute for the gender specific black candles?

Does anyone else have any other spells they would like to recommend to me for my purpose?

Thank you in advance to those who chose to help me.

mommystwin27

Re: Revenge against boss and co workers

Unread post by mommystwin27 » Wed Sep 28, 2011 5:19 pm

Seeing as though you are planning on remaining at this job I would not do revenge...just yet anyway. Such harsh spells may not have the outcome you desire, and ultimately you want to keep your job, despite them deserving to be "punished". This is perfect for Stop Gossip and Boss Fix products. Don't waste energy on people that don't matter, if you know the specific individuals who may effect you having a job the most, fix them. Boss Fix your boss(es) so that they favor you no matter what and/or put them in a honey jar to keep them sweet to you.

At most as far as coerciveness goes, I would just confuse all of them, put them all in a bottle spell with confusion items so that they all fight and turn against each other.

I think you should also put some fiery wall out there on yourself, maybe for a lesser evil version of what you are looking for, when you protect your self with fiery wall, those who try to mess with you WILL get BURNED.

http://www.luckymojo.com/fierywallofprotection.html

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Wed Sep 28, 2011 7:58 pm

Great advice Mommystwin!
Now there are instances, and I strongly recommend a Member of AIRR, but there are instances where sometimes more is needed.
See if what you are working on is the right course of action:
http://readersandrootworkers.org
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA

GlamBrunette

Unread post by GlamBrunette » Wed Sep 28, 2011 10:01 pm

Thank you, Mommystwin and Miss Tammie Lee for all your help :) I will check out the links..

jeffreyw93

revenge on my brother who told my secret

Unread post by jeffreyw93 » Sat Oct 22, 2011 6:07 pm

i told my brother something and made him promise to keep it to himself but he told a bunch of people what i told him,what can i do?

Jaime Banks
Re: revenge on my brother who told my secret

Unread post by Jaime Banks » Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:52 pm

Tell him to SHUT IT UP, and put in to order a STOP GOSSIP HJ or a SPELL KIT:
http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html#honeyjar

Here's a thread I believe you should read as well to get a clue of what you should be doing to keep him quiet:
stop-him-from-using-personal-information-and-dirt-on-me-t16154.html

Also conduct a freezer spell, that is...if you feel harsh enough to do so lol:
http://www.luckymojo.com/freezer.html

Good Luuuck :)

-TBanks91
Thank You SO Much St.Jude
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #2043G

sag-cap_cusp
I was threatened by an ex-friend

Unread post by sag-cap_cusp » Sat Mar 03, 2012 5:31 pm

Hello Everyone,
I am brand new to the board, but have been slowly learning hoodoo for about 1.5 years. I am taking my time because I want to thoroughly learn.

Here is a predicament that I have found myself in this week. There is a woman who used to be a friend (not close), but I decided that it was a very negative friendship for lack of a better explanation and therefore ended it in the beginning of 2011. This person seems to always want to be in my business about stuff and she shared some private information with me (and not just me) that got back around to her. She apparently feels that I was talking, which I have no interest whatsoever in this person's goings on. However, she took it upon herself to come to me at work this past week and threaten to start lies and drop my name that I was having an affair with someone, and she semi-threatened for it to get back to my husband.

Ridiculous as she is (because she REALLY knows that my husband and I love each other very much), she is extremely destructive and very creative when it comes to fabricating stories (thus me not being friends with her any longer).

I am usually the type of person who just sits back and watches people dig their own holes; it is just my nature. However, I do take a very personal offense when someone threatens me or my family. I really want for this person to suffer (which sounds bad, but she truly deserves to be miserable because she ruins people's lives). I wanted to curse her by crossing her path with goofer dust in her path at work. I am not the type of person to wish someone bad luck just because of my own jealousies, but she really needs to learn her lesson and that people don't sit idly by and take threats from her.

Does anyone have a spell I can use while I lay down the trick that is powerful? I was thinking of Psalm 59 and 70, and writing out a petition, but I don't know if I should burn the petition after the trick is laid down, or bury it in the west. Please let me know if anyone has any ideas.
Rhonda Verma - G #1778

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator
Re: I was threatened by an ex-friend

Unread post by Mama Micki » Sat Mar 03, 2012 6:01 pm

The best thing to do is a Stop Gossip spell to shut her up. The kit has everything you need. After you're done do a black walnut spell so you never hear from her again.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

sag-cap_cusp

Unread post by sag-cap_cusp » Sat Mar 03, 2012 6:53 pm

Thank you Mama Micki.

I have stop gossip sachet powder and graveyard dust. I will look on luckymojo.com for instructions.

I do not know the black walnut spell you mentioned. Would you mind posting the spell?

Again, I thank you for your advice.
Rhonda Verma - G #1778

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:28 am

sag-cap_cusp wrote:I wanted to curse her by crossing her path with goofer dust in her path at work. I am not the type of person to wish someone bad luck just because of my own jealousies, but she really needs to learn her lesson and that people don't sit idly by and take threats from her.

Goofer dust is "killing powder." Maybe she really does deserve to die, but is that your intent?

I'd put her in a mirror box, so all her evil gets bounced right back at her and her reputation is destroyed. One way to make the mirror box is to veil yourself before breaking a mirror that you have never looked into, and lining a box with the fragments. You can put her photo, or a dollbaby of her, in the mirror box along with whatever nasty ;) herbs you like.

Mirror boxes are typically taken to the graveyard and entrusted to a spirit, or mailed to a foreign country. (I once contemplated a go-away spell on someone whom I wanted frozen out of my life, too -- so I found a company in India that manufactured refrigerators and freezers. I ended up doing the spell another way, but it's food for thought, anyhow.)

If you also want her out of your life altogether, put her in a jar or bottle instead, punch some holes in the lid, and throw it into running water or the ocean. The petition can go in the bottle (or the mirror box, if you like that idea better).

Does anyone have a spell I can use while I lay down the trick that is powerful? I was thinking of Psalm 59 and 70

These are great choices for this situation -- but, though Psalm 59 does include a request to "bring them down," it's more oriented toward protection work than enemy work like you describe. In fact, it specifically says "Slay them not ... [but] make them totter" (verse 11), so I wouldn't use goofer dust with these psalms.

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele

HelloKitty

A Psalm to deal with passive aggressive person

Unread post by HelloKitty » Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:03 pm

This person is just plain annoying and irritating. They are not really worth a curse, but some karma. I don't want a curse, I want karma. Like whatever they do would bounce off me and effect them.

My situation. Me and this girl were close friends. I really liked her and thought she was fantastic. We have been good friends. A person who USED to bother me went around saying bad things about her. But well, L said bad things about me, too. So, because L badmouth me, too. I could sympathize with E. So, I did everything I could to clear her reputation. I have did everything I could. Not in a mean, nasty way. It was much more like,"Ah. She's not bad. She is a wonderful girl once you get to know her. Please don't judge her based off what you hear." So, I tried clearing her bad reputation by saying nice things about her. But not in a shoving manner. Like I wasn't acting like a cheerleader, you know? Just much more like,"She's a nice girl." But if they didn't agree, then I was willing to change the subject. Much more like,"Oh well. Let's agree to disagree."

But I recently found out that while I was doing my best to clear E's reputation, she went around trying to destroy mine. She didn't succeed. But she put in an effort. But I thought we were cool. She acted like we were cool by acting friendly and helpful towards me. But one day this girl overreacted when I asked her a question. I said, "Where did you find it?" Then she was all like,"You're mean! You're rude. You are so horrible! You are such a terrible person!" And lately they've been doing all these indirect attacks. They haven't spoken to me. Just a bunch of passive aggressive nasty behavior. I don't want to curse them. I want to send their energy back to them. And I want all their passive aggressive attacks to backfire on them. Not a curse, karma. Like for their passive aggressive crap to screw them over. All their ill-intentions to come back to them, because honestly, it's annoying.

And I have no problem about her not wanting to be my friend. I deserve better. But what bothers me is all the lies, manipulations, and sneaky, underhanded behavior. It's one thing not to like somebody, but its another to do a bunch of petty crap. What I like is a Psalm and even a Saint that could help me with my situation. And is their a psalm to ward off evil? I tried Devil's Shoestring, but it didn't work. But psalms seem to work effectively for me. I notice quick results with that. So, do you have a Psalm that could ward off evil people or drama? Because this is the second time I had to deal with a situation like this. If you remember me from my earlier post, I had to deal with a similar situation involving a stalker and harasser. I have successfully did a ritual to get the nasty person away from me, but did new drama comes??? So, I would like something that would keep my life free from drama. And I've been working with Angels a LOT, so I don't see how this could've happened in the first place.

MaryBee
Forum Moderator
Re: A Psalm to deal with passive aggressive person

Unread post by MaryBee » Sat Apr 28, 2012 3:24 am

I would try some Reversing work on this girl: it will bounce everything negative she does back to her, without "cursing" her.

http://www.luckymojo.com/reversing.html

Psalms 34 and Psalms 108 are good for subduing evil people and calming them down.

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

Smiley_

Is it possible to overdo reversing / stop gossip / hot foot?

Unread post by Smiley_ » Mon Jul 09, 2012 4:13 pm

hello, i did a search for this and was unable to find my answer so please forgive me if its here somewhere. Long story short i just found out my friend has been sleeping with my husband. I have already done a reversing using LM black over red candle, mirror, crab shells with a touch of hot foot products:) strong flame felt good about it.

Well now she seems to have a lot to say to my family members so my question is would me using a black candle with stop gossip and hot foot oil be over doing? Since she was my friend of course i know her birthday and have pictures of her.

Thank u in advance for your time.

P.S. i would love to just doing something harsh for revenge but im trying to be nice lol..

j82

Re: Is it possible to over do it?

Unread post by j82 » Mon Jul 09, 2012 5:06 pm

Id use anything and everything I could on her, too much ? is that an issue when she is sleeping with your husband, im more concerned with too little! Id use stop gossip to shut her mouth then hotfoot or crossing to send this wench what she deserves. There are many good bible v, you can use to support your work and justify sending her far far away. Trust me a person who sleeps with your husband was never a friend.

Smiley_

Re: Is it possible to over do it?

Unread post by Smiley_ » Mon Jul 09, 2012 5:25 pm

Your right i think i will.. i have lots of juicy oils n powders from LM :-) Thank you for your quick response and understanding. No she was never a real friend my fault for trusting..

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator
Re: Is it possible to overdo reversing / stop gossip / hot foot?

Unread post by MissMichaele » Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:33 pm

Yeah, Stop Gossip -- and while you're at it, make a dollbaby of her and hogtie and gag it! Blindfold it too -- first thing! -- so she can't see what you're up to.

And you're working on your husband too, right?

Good luck and good magic,

Miss Michaele

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:37 pm

Your original query -- is it possible to "overdo" spells ?-- is addressed here, at length:

Too Many Spells at Once? Overload? Interval Between Spells?
too-many-spells-at-once-overload-interval-between-spells--t6140.html

In the case of cursing a back-biting gossiper, there is really no way to do "too much." You want to work until you get satisfaction.
catherine yronwode

Smiley_

Unread post by Smiley_ » Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:40 am

Thanks Cat, thats the information i was looking for. As far as my husband goes i did kick him out but he begged and swore he would never do it again so i gave him one last chance. Currently scheduled for a reading to see if this is a waste of my time. Small children are involved :( Thank u everyone for your responses.

SeleneAnna

Unread post by SeleneAnna » Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:10 am

Maybe since there's children involved, take some time off to do blessing work? It will make your whole home feel lighter and more peaceful, and protection and positivity for children is always a good choice in my opinion! x

Smiley_

Unread post by Smiley_ » Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:54 am

Great idea, i hadnt thought that far ahead yet, this all just happened 3 weeks. I habe no blessing products or herbs i will need to place an order. Thank you...

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Cursing, Crossing, Jinxing, and Revenge”