Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Reverse Revenge or Crossing Against Ex-Spouse or Ex-Lover

rita
Forum Member
Re: Reverse Revenge or Crossing Against Ex-Spouse or Ex-Lover

Unread post by rita » Wed Oct 31, 2012 6:48 pm

Hi I just sent my ex three scented candles that I melted down in a microwave and mixed into the melted wax, castor oil, Crossing Powder and my spit. I cooled the candles. The candles look like normal regular candles but I noticed the Crossing Powder kind of settled to the bottom of the candle (the candles are in glass jars).

I also bought some potpourri and crushed some of the potpourri up and mixed it with the Crossing powder. I sprinkled the mixture in the box that I mailed his candles in, hoping that when he pulls out the tissue paper, which I heavily laced with the powder/potpourri, it will spill out onto his lap and hands.

I mailed him the package and I paid for delivery confirmation. He should receive it tomorrow.

My questions:

1) Will the Crossing powder still be effective in "crossing his life up" when he burns the candles, or was that a waste of sneaky imagination?

2) How much crossing powder does he need to come in contact with?

3) As he receives the pcakage, I want to add some candle work with perhaps the name crossing paper, but I dont have any Crossing anointing oil. I do have Come To Me oil. I was told by a wiccan that the Come To Me oil is an oil that is not meant for good, that it's an oil to make someone bend to your will or take away the will of others. I was under the impression the Come To Me oil was used for love, but could it be used to bend the will of others if I light a black candle and burned it on top of a name/cross paper

4) What will happen if instead of writing the name of the person with my name on top I write instead words like despair, poverty, illness, loss on top of his name?

P.S. I cleansed myself and my house with the uncrossing bath salts and rue oil and psalms scripture.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Oct 31, 2012 7:14 pm

Hello, rita --

1) It may work -- i think the does tissue paper will carry more of the weight of the work.

2) Some. There is no rule of measurement. If you are ever curious about how we make our sachet Powders and what their traditional uses are, you can consult our catalogue pages, the relevant Lucky Mojo Forum threads for each product (if none exists, start one!) and the free online book i have written called "Hoodoo in Theory and Practice."
Here is the catalogue page on oils, with a one-line description of each sachet powder:
http://luckymojo.com/mojocatpowders.html
Here is the page on Crossing Spiritual Supplies at "Hoodoo in Theory and Practice":
http://luckymojo.com/crossing.html
And here is the Lucky Mojo Forum Thread on "Crossing Sachet Powder Questions and Answers"
crossing-sachet-powder-questions-and-an ... 13899.html

SPD-HOO-CROS
Crossing Sachet Powders
$5.50

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

3) Your Wiccan friend makes no sense to me. This oil is alluring,; it does not sap the will of another. If you are ever curious about how we make our oils and what their traditional uses are, you can consult our catalogue pages, the relevant Lucky Mojo Forum threads for each product (if none exists, start one!) and the free online book i have written called "Hoodoo in Theory and Practice."
Here is the catalogue page on oils, with a one-line description of each oil:
http://luckymojo.com/mojocatoils.html
Here is the page on Come To Me Spiritual Supplies at "Hoodoo in Theory and Practice":
http://luckymojo.com/cometome.html
And here is the Lucky Mojo Forum Thread on "Come To Me Oil Questions and Answers"
come-to-me-oil-questions-and-answers-t13185.html

OIL-HOO-COME
Come To Me Oil
$7.50

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

4) There are more than a hundred ways to write a petition paper and the way you describe is certainly among the five or ten most common variations. Your question, "What will happen?" is impossible to answer because it depends on so many factors -- are you strong-willed, is there justification for your work, how are you going to employ the petition paper once you write it that way, do you have confidence in your work? Perhaps you will gain a deeper measure of understanding if you read the long Forum thread on "Petition Papers and Name Papers Questions and Answers," here:
petition-papers-and-name-papers-questio ... 21039.html

5) Uncrossing is one of several ways to cleanse yourself after performing Crossing work with Crossing Powders. Another traditional method is to use a Hyssop herb bath.

SPD-HOO-UNCR
Uncrossing Sachet Powders
$5.50

catherine yronwode

lilflywitchboy
Forum Member

Unread post by lilflywitchboy » Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:42 pm

Hello,

I have just done a reversing spell on my ex.

It has been at least 2 months since we stopped going out and all he has done since than is try to ruin my life.

He has changed into a completely different person for no reason and has been doing horrible things to me. He has been saying and doing very very hurtful things to me, slandering me and exposing my privacy to all my friends. He even is posting nude pictures that I don't even know how he got of me online and sending them to people i know!

I never did anything wrong to him. I supported him for almost a year and this is what i get!

He even went as far as to say that he wouldn't care if i died and that if i killed myself over this he would laugh!

I did a reversal spell to send the negativity, hurt, pain, suffering, slander and gossip back to him. I burnt a reversing candle and used a mirror and the whole nine and than buried it in his neighborhood where i purposely knew he would have to walk over it.

I was wondering if there is any suggestions in how you think i should go about looking for signs that it is working?

cappy
Forum Member

Unread post by cappy » Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:27 pm

Thanx so much for your help!! i cant wait to try this! i will let u know how this seems to work.i just have one more question to ask pertaining to the upcoming lunar eclipse this saturday but i know this is not the forum for it so i will look for the appropriate forum to post it.i need to know if its wise to do it on such an occasion as a full lunar eclipse or if it could be less benificial to do this kind of spellwork.again thanx and i hope you have a blessed night.

misslady123
Forum Member

Unread post by misslady123 » Mon Apr 22, 2013 3:35 pm

I am asking for help and advice on a very painful situation to me.

I have been with a narcissist man for 8 years off and on. I never seen how bad this really was. This person has taken and taken and hurt me in too many ways to list. I now have 2 children with this person and he's been in and out of their lives but blames that on me as well. I have now filed for divorce and am trying so badly to put this behind me but I hurt so badly each and every day. I am consumed with pain.

He took everything he could from me and never once gave back. He would beg me for chances and beg me to move in with me, etc. The moment I'd say yes, I would not hear from him again. This happened many times. The most hurtful part is that he convinced me I was a bad person if I had moved on. I never did, I always just sat on hold. He never wanted me but went out of his way to make sure I would never find another. Calling me so many hurtful names and mentally torturing me.

He has not only harmed my life, he has harmed my 2 childrens lives. And I dont mean a temporary harm, I mean a true life time. How is it fair he just walk away like he always do and all is well in his life? Why does good happen to him?

I am not looking for revenge as to destroy him totally and completely, but I am asking for help in giving him what he deserves. I know the first thing people will say is to do the court case work get child support, etc. Well he is signing away his rights and there will be no child support. I feel this is best for my kids and it took me 4 years to finally decide that.

I just dont want him to have such a happy and lucky go, not after all he's put us through. If that is what he truly deserves, okay. But I dont believe it is, not at all. For instance, his job now... I broke myself and helped him in every way to get it! Paid his past due bills, help get his license back, insured him, bought new clothes and shoes, paid for gas in his vehicle and food daily until his first check 3 weeks later. When he got his first paycheck, he left me again. And he says it was my fault. These people admire him and respect him and he plays such a character there. It really hurts me that he gives that job more respect and care than he ever did our family. It is so wrong.

I will be doing the walnut bath and I am going to let go and move on. But I need true justice for my situation. I don't feel its just what he has done. And since I am a single mother, I don't have a ton of money to spend on a rootworker or else I would jump at the opportunity. All I can do is ask for help and try to do this on my own - make this situation just and bring him to reality. He thinks nobody can touch him, he's above the law, and does not see one bit of wrong he's ever done.

Please help.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Mon Apr 22, 2013 7:52 pm

You could do a Crossing or Revenge candle if that is what you want. However, I think you are really angry at yourself for letting yourself be taken advantage of.

I think a better use of your resources would be to Cut and Clear him, then to work on improving your situation financially with Wealthy Way, Prosperity, Money Drawing, and Money Stay With Me.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

MoonBreath
Forum Member

Unread post by MoonBreath » Tue Apr 23, 2013 1:46 pm

Mama Micki has great suggestions for improving your finances, plus the Cut & Clear to break off from this man. Personally, I think you would feel better if this guy reaped what he has sown, so to speak ( perhaps get a Just Judge candle ). This man is a liar, fraud, and a thief. He should be punished for the things he has done to you, not rewarded for his bad behavior. You need to break all contact with this man ( him signing over all rights to the children will be best for you and the kids ). You and the children do not need toxic, manipulating, liars in your lives.

Perhaps you should consider a Cast Off Evil candle to remove any lingering influence he has with you. Get some Power and Courage products to help you build your confidence back up. Look up the thread on here about Liars, Frauds, Thieves .... there are some good ways of dealing with these types on there. The Parrot Feather spell may be just the thing to expose this man's true character to the people at work who don't really know what a Jerk he is - it will make him a blabbering idiot and expose how badly he has taken advantage of your kindness. Just remember, if he comes on hard times, he will be knocking at your door. Don't fall for it again. Remind him of all the lies he told, how you helped him, then how he dropped you and walked away. I've said a prayer for you. Best of Luck!

misslady123
Forum Member

Unread post by misslady123 » Wed May 08, 2013 2:38 pm

Thank you both for your kind and truthful responses. = )

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Thu May 09, 2013 5:13 pm

The above advice is so good that I am not going to add to it.

Look up TPR's (termination of parental rights) -- and this phrase can be googled; therefore I am not giving out legal advice on an issue that Misslady123 has written about.

She has made up her mind and it is a GOOD decision. Stay strong!

You will be in my thoughts and prayers along with I am certain will be many others who read this post.

God bless you and your children, and may you never be without. I ask this in the name of The Father, The Son, and The Holy Spirit Amen.

Miss Tammie Lee
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA

MoonBreath
Forum Member

Unread post by MoonBreath » Thu May 09, 2013 6:28 pm

hey Misslady123, I'm not giving legal advice either - just expressing a personal opinion that you made the right decision. ;) Anyway, I have a relative who's 1st and 2nd husbands both willingly signed away their parental rights ... because they didn't care about their respective children AND because they didn't want to have to pay any child support. My relative has moved on, and yes the children know and are hurt that their fathers walked away and wanted no part of their lives, but at least these guys aren't popping in and out and causing more pain and instability. She has been able to provide a caring, stable life for those children on her own ( with family help at first) and has since married again and husband #3 has adopted both children as his own. Under the circumstances, it's probably the best thing that could have happened for my relative and her children. Keep the faith - God can bring good out of bad!

Lalaa
Newly Registered

Unread post by Lalaa » Fri May 17, 2013 5:36 pm

Hello Every one, in need of some Advise on best spell to cast on my husband. We are almost at the end of the road..there is nothing left to fight for., However, i am a foreigner in his country, and i was almost becoming a citizen, infact my applications for citizenship already submited and only awaiting their return.

I am in need of a spell that will make THIS MAN HAVE A MISERABLE LIFE and Have NO OTHER WOMAN to LOVE HIM EVER.

Before i met him, he had several other relationships with other women and had children with them, and always, HE ends HIS MARRIAGES at the same POINT AS MINE NOW, we have a son 3 yrs old, and looking back to his history with the other women, same THING. He left them and abandoned his children at the same age.

ON TOP OF THAT HE ABSOLUTELY THREATENS TO MAKE MY LIFE HELL, if i don't go by his WANTS.

We are soon gonna be separated but he wants to BLACKMAIL me.

HOW CAN I SILENCE THIS MAN TO MISERY??

kind thanks

The Eye
Forum Member

Unread post by The Eye » Fri May 31, 2013 2:32 pm

Good evening everyone,

I'm planning to perform a curse against an evil woman who betrayed, lied, and manipulated me, taking profit of my feelings and kindness. Here we call this kind of person "perverse" (dunno how to translate it well in english).

This woman has ruined almost 15 months of my life and did lot of damage.

I feel wronged and need that justice is done.

Here is the spell I'm thinking about :

I put 1 bay leaf at each corner of the room in wich I plan to make the spell.

I take three black candles, each carved with the name of the target and dressed with Crossing oil

On the back of the 1st candle I carve with a nail "misfortune"
On the back of the 2nd candle I carve with a nail "despair"
On the back of the 3rd candle I carve with a nail "ruin"

I put each candle in a way so that they form a triangle.

At the center of this triangle I put a baptised black eve candle, dressed with Black Arts oil and sprinkled with black pepper.
I put under it the photo of the target (with full name on its back).

I take 3 nails I heat on flame and put the 1st in the head of the Eve candle, the 2nd in its heart, the last in its genital area. So that all main components of her individual are cursed (the mind, the emotions, the sexuality).

To finish I make a circle all around the triangle with Revenge oil so that the whole thing is "stamped" by my wish of revenge the target can't escape from.

I light the Eve candle then each one of the 3 other candles (so that the target is progressively surrounded by each affliction).

I read Psalms 34 and 48, and curse the target so that she's suffering of all afflictions carved onto the 3 candles.

I let the candles burn 20minutes/day.

I Hyssop bath and read Psalm 51 every day after the 20mns burn and toss some of the tub water at the East at a crossroads without looking back and taking to get home another way that the one used to go at the crossroads.

When all candles have burnt, remainings are buried in the ground (under a tree or in the soil).

Feel free to give me your opinions/advices about this spell.

Thanks.
Last edited by Mama Micki on Fri May 31, 2013 2:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Pronouns

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri May 31, 2013 4:33 pm

That's a great idea for a spell. Good luck!

OIL-HOO-BKAR
Black Arts Oil
$7.50

catherine yronwode

The Eye
Forum Member

Unread post by The Eye » Fri May 31, 2013 9:25 pm

catherineyronwode wrote:That's a great idea for a spell. Good luck!
Dear Mrs Yronwode,

Thank you very much for your reply !

The Eye
Forum Member

Unread post by The Eye » Sun Jun 02, 2013 3:43 am

***update***

I'm not using Psalms 34&48 anymore but only use Psalm 109 which fits best to my intent.

The Eye
Forum Member

Unread post by The Eye » Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:34 am

*** update ***

Last night was the 3rd and last night since the Eve candle burnt so fast. Burnt from its center, making the shape of a U while burning.

Quickly, it desintegrated completely. Therefore I let the 3 other candles forming the triangle burn out till the end and when I woke up this morning all was over.

Took the spell's left over and walked outside, looking for some wooded area. A good 30mns walk later I was in a parc.

Soil was hard so not good for my purpose.

Kept on walking till I found a crest where the soil seemed wet and milder. Climbed there and found a hole which seem it was waiting for me.

I disposed the left over inside the hole asking to the spirit of the Earth to keep my work concealed and invisible to all eyes and asked them to manifest my will in this physical plane.

Then burying/covering the remainings I said "NN, while I'm burying you I seal your fate. You don't see light anymore and are now only surrounded by darkness. This is my will".

I left 3 silver coins around to thanks the spirits of the Earth and left.

Coming back in town I passed by a church and felt the need to go inside and pray, which I did, asking God for his forgiveness.

Got back home, cleansed myself with Hyssop while reciting Psalm 51 (x3), air dryed, went outside and tossed a bit of the bath tub to the East at a crossroads.

End of this spell. Now it is in the hands of the spirit and ultimately in those of God.

I doubt I will have some news of the target since we're not in touch anymore, and I won't try to know how this curse went.

I'm done with it, I can move forward. Hopefully justice is done.

AprilRaine
Forum Member

Unread post by AprilRaine » Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:50 am

I really like the design of this spell. I think it could also be modified to use for other purposes, as well. I look forward to hearing about it's results.

The Eye
Forum Member

Unread post by The Eye » Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:51 am

That's totally right.

You can adapt it according to your needs.

No one prevent you to dress one candle with confusion, another with crossing, another with inflammatory confusion etc etc

Glad you liked it.

swimmergia
Forum Member

Unread post by swimmergia » Thu Jun 06, 2013 2:09 pm

Hi Folks!

I have an extreme boyfriend problem. He is cheating on me, and I just left him today.
I found him back on the dating site a few days ago, and confronted him about it. He is out looking for something better, as most men think they can. lol I am so upset, there were signs not returning my texts, phone calls etc. Today he hung up on me, and I am kicking him to the curb. I would like and appreciate some help to curse in with his dating and make it a living hell for him. :twisted: Thank you for your help~!
Love & light
Swimmergia

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Thu Jun 06, 2013 3:09 pm

Why spend time, money, and energy on him? Cut and Clear him and move on. Plenty of fish in the sea.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!

swimmergia
Forum Member

Unread post by swimmergia » Thu Jun 06, 2013 3:20 pm

Thank you Mama, I know you are right, appreciate your input. ;)
Love & light
Swimmergia

swimmergia
Forum Member

Unread post by swimmergia » Thu Jun 06, 2013 3:25 pm

Ask Us for Conjure Help with Ending Relationships and Moving On Thank you!
Love & light
Swimmergia

remi
Forum Member

Unread post by remi » Thu Jun 06, 2013 4:26 pm

Here's the thread that talks about crossing against ex-lovers:
reverse-revenge-or-crossing-against-ex- ... 4f41830d29

I believe there was a thread to keep someone lonely too.

In any case, I agree with Mama Micki, instead of spending your time crossing him and monitoring your progress, you can look towards recovery and be on the path to finding a better guy. :)
thank you St. Martha, St. Elena, St. Anthony, St. Rafael, St. Gabriel, St. Michael, and Meradonna!

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Thu Jun 06, 2013 5:08 pm

Here is info on Cut and Clear:

http://www.luckymojo.com/cutandclear.html
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!

swimmergia
Forum Member

Unread post by swimmergia » Thu Jun 06, 2013 11:21 pm

I have read the curse: :P

"Let him be Impotent until and unless he returns to me!" Or

" May he suffer a I have suffered until death finds him or I release him from this curse".

May I say both or these curses also?

How do I go about doing this? Do I just say it once? Do I need anything to use for this curse?

Love & light
Love & light
Swimmergia

swimmergia
Forum Member

Unread post by swimmergia » Fri Jun 07, 2013 4:51 pm

swimmergia wrote:Hi Folks!

I have an extreme boyfriend problem. He is cheating on me, and I just left him today.
I found him back on the dating site a few days ago, and confronted him about it. He is out looking for something better, as most men think they can. lol I am so upset, there were signs not returning my texts, phone calls etc. Today he hung up on me, and I am kicking him to the curb. I would like and appreciate some help to curse in with his dating and make it a living hell for him. :twisted: Thank you for your help~!

MaryBee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MaryBee » Sun Jun 09, 2013 1:30 pm

Hello:

There isn't one "curse" that works against all people. I suggest reading up on curses here:

http://www.luckymojo.com/crossing.html

Then decide the route you want to take. You may wish to order a Crossing Spell Kit because it comes with everything you need to cast the spell, along with directions.

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

Temont
Forum Member

Unread post by Temont » Tue Jun 11, 2013 7:51 am

I haven't been on here in a while.

My ex has run into my other ex (who I'm very close with) last weekend. My ex never liked my other ex -- until now. He is trying to be friends with him, I know that he is trying to stir something up. I have not had any problems with him for MONTHS now.

I want to cross him AND put him in his place when he attempts to befriend my friends or cause conflict. I don't want to cause too much trouble because he has a brand new baby, but I want to cause him enough problems that he leaves my inner circle alone.

What can I do to keep him in his place and prevent him from causing problems?

I have Destruction Oil and Double Cross Oil and D.U.M.E Oil, but I don't want to use D.U.M.E Oil necessarily because I don't want 'death'. I also have Fiery Wall of Protection and various color candles and a supply ofherbs.

Any suggestions?

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:40 am

Double Crossing sounds like an amusing way to treat a troublemaker -- for certain values of "amusing."

Definitely Fiery Wall for yourself and the baby, two separate spells. Do that before you do any Double Cross work.

You might, though be satisfied with a Break Up or Banishing spell on your exes and your inner circle, and some Influence work on your friends.
Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
Forum Moderator - Member of AIRR

Temont
Forum Member

Unread post by Temont » Tue Jun 11, 2013 3:29 pm

Thnak you Miss Michaele

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Tue Jun 11, 2013 4:42 pm

I read in a book somewhere about writing two peoples names down on separate papers, adding red pepper and folding it up then put it on a skillet and heat them up a bit to cause fighting.. also break up spells work for friendships also ;)
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Tue Jun 11, 2013 7:24 pm

j82 wrote:I read in a book somewhere about writing two peoples names down on separate papers, adding red pepper and folding it up then put it on a skillet and heat them up a bit to cause fighting.
That's an old one and widely known. You might even have found it here ;)

The old and simple ways are often the best.

Miss Michaele

sanyraichard

Unread post by sanyraichard » Mon Jun 24, 2013 12:47 am

You did really good

In God We Trust

Unread post by In God We Trust » Mon Jul 08, 2013 9:56 am

Babe..

If I had any clue that u felt this way and doing curses for revenge, death, attract one night stands for yourself and curses to make guys want you, i would have walked away immediately. I will now. I've seen all your cursns i believe. I also know the name of who you pray too...

That said, I hold no ill will towards you or your girls. I wish you all the luck, love, good fortune. I'll continue to say positive prayers for you and your girls.

P.S.
Remember babe: "Good People Don't Hide"

katie80lo
Forum Member

Unread post by katie80lo » Mon Nov 11, 2013 4:47 am

great show yesterday Im sure many wanted. Here what cat had to say about getting even maybe it will come up again love the real Catherine tells very greatful my ex husband says, am unfit I have multiple sclerosis but am fine he cheated on me kicked me out I want to curse him ordered once and worked a black penis candle need to goofer his but um what do ya recomend I order next iI have moved on and am doing fine was with him 17. Yrs and have twins age 9 he is try 2 take from me here if man get marry he get kidI live with parents who have helped me with my kids raised twins dad dontDont wontwon't to pay r do right he cusses kids mean person he use to hit me now he just a great dad sorry folks if u want to put rude comentcomment up please say nothing imI'm looking to curse his ass and keep my kids he go away kids dont need . Bementally abused lawyers wont touch this unless he molest r beat kids cuss in drink in drugs is fine n Alabama oh but have m.s be crucified his family is buffs with judge so I have no faith please give me advice thanks love listening I do realize a road opener is good but sum time ppl have. Have a dose of what they hand out

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:58 am

katie80lo, I'm glad to hear your parents are on hand to help you with the kids.

What you want to do here, I think, is to get the authorities to feel about your husband the way they do about wife-beaters and child molesters. That would be fair and just since actually used to beat you, and he abandoned the family by kicking you out.

First, get yourself a nice little Fiery Wall of Protection mojo bag -- which is pale blue because it not only chases away enemies, but also attracts allies and friends. If your kids are old enough to wear a mojo bag, get bags for them too.

If not, dress hairs from your head with Fiery Wall of Protection oil and stitch them into the shoulder seams of their clothing.

You can also spike the laundry and grooming supplies with dissolved Fiery Wall of Protection bath crystals.

Then, to break up the judge and your ex -- well, treat it like a break-up spell. You should probably do some Inflammatory Confusion work, too.

Finally, to expose this vile hypocrite for what he is so that no one ever respects him again -- try the spell I composed yesterday, which you will find here:
Mind you, this is on top of any Pay Me type work you are doing for child s upport.

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele

katie80lo
Forum Member

Unread post by katie80lo » Mon Nov 11, 2013 4:49 pm

Hey godbless you I wondered about my twin daughters I will order tonight if iI can protect them oh I will been putting high john oil on them but need a little bag sounds like a great idea the eyes of the devil isn't playing

Phoenixx
Forum Member

Unread post by Phoenixx » Tue Dec 10, 2013 6:41 pm

I have read through these forums and I haven't found anything with my situation. I have been following lucky mojo curio for a few years now, but never really did any work myself or had any done. Now I need some advice...

I have 2 kids (6 & 4) from my ex husband and he has always used my kids against me since my first was born, meaning he would take them from me when we would get in a dumb argument. He even tried to take my daughter from my arms when she was a baby, I was so scared that I didn't want her to get hurt so I let him have her. He also man handled me and tried to throw me out the house in front of my kids while they were crying. I didn't want to get a divorce because I knew was going to bring so many more problems, as he would cause a lot more because of his anger and control issues.

I got so fed up with him and I was so miserable that I couldn't stay around. I rather my kids have a happy mother than a miserable mother. My kids don't need to grow up seeing parents fight, its not right. Well when he kicked me and my kids out, that was a sure enough sign to leave! Ever since I left him and filed for divorce 3 years ago he has tried to get back at me. He would keep my kids from me every time he was mad at me. Then after he got served with divorce papers he kept them for 2 weeks! Him and his mom! I had to go to my lawyer pay $4,000 to get them back then get a restraining order.
Then he destroyed all my things in storage even my Dads military flag which was obviously valuable to me, as it was all I had left of him.
To make a long story short.. He has screwed me over with money many times..He owes thousands in child support. He never helps me out with my kids, but yet has no problem dragging back to court trying to get more time with them. He constantly argues with me and starts fights with me for stupid things or nothing at all. He does this in front of my kids and it hurts that he does this still in front of them. I am just fed up!
He drives around with no insurance and doesn't have car seats for my kids at times. I can't do anything except hope he gets pulled over and he never does. He gets away with so much and I ain't going to lie.. I want him to get payback for all this crap he has put me and my kids through and still continues to put us through. I don't know what to do. Every visitation day I get sick and scared because I am afraid of what drama he will end up starting with me in front of my kids. I have changed my life in a positive way and this is the only thing that just seems to keep trying to pull me back to that negativity that I left behind, and I can't do anything about it cause I have to deal with him as we have 2 kids. I'm done fighting! I have thrown off my boxing gloves long ago, I need something else.

MaryBee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MaryBee » Wed Dec 11, 2013 5:40 pm

Hi there:
I'm sorry to hear of what you're going through. The first thing I recommend is: every time you know he's driving those kids around without child seats, call the cops. It's illegal to drive with unrestrained kids. Get the cops and legal system working for you here.

Is your divorce finalized? Go back to court and get his wages garnished to pay child support. Work with some Court Case products to assist you with the legal system:

http://luckymojo.com/courtcase.html

I also recommend protecting yourself and your kids with Fiery Wall of Protection. Get the spell kit because it comes with everything you need to do strong protection on you, your kids and your home:

http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-fiery-wa ... ction.html

You may also wish to hire a rootworker from AIRR to work on this situation for you, or at least give you further spell coaching. Also, put in a prayer request at the Crystal Silence League, where hundreds of people will pray for you daily:

http://crystalsilence.org

http://readersandrootworkers.org - AIRR

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

Phoenixx
Forum Member

Unread post by Phoenixx » Fri Dec 13, 2013 9:42 am

Thank you for your response.
Yes my divorce became finalized September Friday the 13 this year.. I was very happy to finally get that behind me and legally move on.
Court case products, you know I didn't think about that thank you very much, I will definitely give that a try :D

JAC71088
Forum Member

Unread post by JAC71088 » Sun Jan 05, 2014 1:03 pm

Hello,

I would like to know how I can go about crossing an ex-lover's love life? I have her personal concerns (hair, handwriting). I just need to know how to go about doing it, and if it's possible to make a spell like this last for the long-term? Basically, I want to turn all other men away from her so that she cannot find love or a lasting relationship. I know it's excessive, but this is someone who has taken advantage of me, my generosity, and my finances, and I personally would feel justified in getting revenge on her. I would appreciate any feedback. Thanks

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Jan 07, 2014 6:27 pm

Hello Jac&1088,
Wow, I am so very sorry that she took advantage of you. That is just terrible. People like this really upset me.
Here's a great kit for crossing: www.luckymojo.com/spell-crossing.html
You can also go to this link and then look up crossing spell. There's a few revenge spells that I really like www.luckymojo.com/spells.html
You will have to refresh your spells occasionally. "Long term" , in my opinion, is only death or a bad injury.
Energies from spells gradually dissipate.
Hope this helps.
Again, I'm so sorry that this happened to you.
Wishing you the best with your spells

zoie82513
Newly Registered

Unread post by zoie82513 » Mon Mar 03, 2014 9:01 am

my daughters father has not been there for our child AT ALL. He wasnt there when she was born, and has not given me a dime because he spends all his money on himself and other womens and their kids. he was physically, emotionally, and verbally abusive to me all thorughout my prgnancy and even now. I want him out of my life but first I want to watch him suffer in agnozing pain. What would I need to inflict as much pain as possible?

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Mon Mar 03, 2014 11:43 am

Hello Xoie82513,

I am sorry you have to deal with a man like that. You might think about using destruction products against him. Make sure to cleanse yourself after you do the work. I personally like 13 herb bath which is also available at lucky mojo.

Peace~

Nathen

QueenofHeartsK
Forum Member

Unread post by QueenofHeartsK » Fri Mar 14, 2014 1:46 pm

My ex has hurt me, sometimes I feel like more than anyone could another person in the world. I've caught him cheating more than once & in numerous lies. He's a F'd up person and has no regard for they way he treats people after he feels like he's done with them. I learned he has done the same to women in the past & it's a never ending cycle. He woos women falls for them, make them fall for him then Viola the evil in him comes out.
recently he has the nerve to contact me about how he's happy with someone new & she will settle him down. Watch you'll see were his exact words. It makes me uneasy all over again because I know he was sayin it to be hurtful. I have never wished him bad & forgiven and taken him back in the past. Today was my last straw.
I DO NOT want him back! I want him to suffer like he's made me & others suffer.

I had a reading about this man & our situation. (My reader said he'd probably be like this for the rest of his life) and it's over between us & I'm fine with that. Consolidation bath, Black walnut bath & cut & clear! Got it...what I'm lookin for is revenge. He thinks he's so cunning, untouchable & my reader even said arrogant .

I ordered a break up bottle from LM & some hot foot powder amongst other things

I've never done crossing work so I'm ill prepared. I want to make his life hell right now. The easiest thing seemed to be a vinegar jar for right now but I'm open to other spells/suggestion. I have a few person concerns of his (semen, nail clipping) & a photo of him. I also have graveyard dirt from my Mommas grave (unfortunately she was killed & that wasn't her fault but she loved me, she was strong, protective & I know she'd help with this) I have a few herbs & candles. I don't have any oils (they're on there way from LM). I want to take action now while I'm waiting for my shipments. Thank u
To learn is to live.

Hedge-Witch
HRCC Student

Unread post by Hedge-Witch » Fri Mar 14, 2014 11:59 pm

Hi QueenofHeartsK

I can understand your hurt and frustration over how you've been treated by this man and can empathise as someone who in the past was destroyed and hurt by a serial shit I was engaged to. The best revenge you can have on this man is finding a new love who makes you happy and believe me in time this ex will seem like a none entity and chalk it down as a lesson learned. I appreciate that your emotions are raw and your angry. But as you've not done any crossing work before, I would think long and hard before sending this man to the graveyard. I would put him in a vinegar to sour his life then throw him in the river out of your life for good. Take your root workers advice cut and clear and a black walnut bath and work on healing and moving on, that is your best revenge.

I wish you all the best and hope that the love you need come to you real soon.
HRCC G#1548

Hedge-Witch
HRCC Student

Unread post by Hedge-Witch » Sat Mar 15, 2014 1:09 am

Hi QueenofHeartsK

If you really feel that the vinegar jar, cut and clear and black walnut baths is not for you and you still want Revenge on this dog of a man. You say you don't have any spiritual supplies and are waiting for shipment of your order, I would use the personal concerns you have and make a doll baby, you say you've got his toe nails put them in the feet of the doll along with Chilli powder (if you can wait till you get your hot foot powder use that instead) and put chilli's in each leg of the doll as well so that every step he takes when he goes to meet another woman burns him and removes him before he can hurt another. Put the semen on a black thread and with the black thread tie a knot nine time and state, I tie your nature so that you won't pleasure another! where his crotch is on the doll, sew an X to cross his nature. You have his hair put his hair in his head with Black Mustard seed or Poppy seeds so he will be confused in mind and stitch his head to the left of the doll so this sends him crazy if he wants to mess another woman's life up. As an added touch put him in a mirror box, as a real belt and braces approach so as well as messing up his life, his nature and his mind any harm he projects out to anyone gets sent back unto him..... Nettle, Agrimony and Blackberry leaves in the mirror box seal it with black wax and bury him at the crossroads!!!

I don't want you all to think i'm a lady hearted worker. So if the first approach isn't for you, you may favour this one.

Best of luck.
HRCC G#1548

veggiekiller88
HRCC Student

Unread post by veggiekiller88 » Wed May 14, 2014 5:53 pm

I have I have a friend whose ex has been exceptionally cruel to her and messing with her head. She wants to curse his love life and make him as miserable as he has made her. Obviously I would do a reading before undertaking something like this, but I have a couple of questions. First, does anyone have some good spell suggestions? She has an unwashed shirt of his and some other stuff he gave her. Second, I an trying to decide if she should do this herself or if I should do it for her. She has no magical experience or knowledge, but I have done work for her before. I also know our target and hate him for what he has done to her. Then again, he's HER ex. Any thoughts? I'd appreciate some input.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu May 15, 2014 9:45 pm

Hello, Veggiekiller420,
You know, you could both do the spell together. She can learn from you and there would be more energy placed in the spell.
That crossing kit (as I have mentioned in this subforum) would be PERFECT because you could both work on this together, you could lead her, and every single step is written out so that she doesn't mess up. www.luckymojo.com/spell-crossing.html
Of course, there's a zillion other spells you cold do: freezer, mirror box, etc.
Check out this page. There's some crossing spells here too: www.luckymojo.com/spells.html
She's lucky to have a friend like you who cares
Take care

Limekisses
Forum Member

Unread post by Limekisses » Mon May 19, 2014 8:49 am

Hello,
I have a question regarding some work that I need done. I have a husband and we've been together for over fifteen years. He is a psychologically abusive liar and cheater and has done so many things to try and destroy me.

1.He has had my house robbed in the past.

2.When I was unemployed he dashed off to his family's house without notice.

3.He controls me and believes I should be cooking/serving him for the rest of my life( how he was raised).So he doesn't want me to work even though he can't provide for my household.

3.He has cheated with multiple women and even took a bonus check he had,spent it on them getting hotel rooms.We had no money and so therefore our gas was cut off.

4.He goes out of his way to NOT acknowledge my BDay or Mother's Day. He actually was trying to hookup with his nephews wife, so he called her to tell her (specifically) happy mother's day. Then told me about it.

5.When I was diagnosed with breast cancer, he didn't even care. He didn't go with me on ANY of my appointments/surgeries. He actually seemed glad I was diagnosed.Thankfully I had my son's support.

I mean I could go on for a long time about the stuff he has done. I've tried for years and years to get a job, in order to get away from him. I always seem to run into obstacles. I've taken classes,faxed countless resumes and filled out applications to no avail.

I'm going to be honest, I want to eliminate him from this earth w/ magic and I feel like I'd be free. Is it possible?

Sarafina
Forum Member

Unread post by Sarafina » Tue May 20, 2014 7:55 pm

is there any reason why you cant divorce this horrible person?

Limekisses
Forum Member

Unread post by Limekisses » Wed May 21, 2014 9:53 am

Sarafina wrote:is there any reason why you cant divorce this horrible person?
He refuses and on top of that financially I can't support myself ATM.

Sarafina
Forum Member

Unread post by Sarafina » Wed May 21, 2014 10:03 am

Please get a reading. Im assuming there's something getting into your way..blocking you from jobs etc

Contact an AIRR worker

http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/A ... ootworkers

whomever appeals to you from the list on the side, Miss Cat etc. Many start from $10.

or Hoodoo Psychics which is abit more expensive but faster: http://hoodoopsychics.com/

OR try to get on the weekly Sunday radio show, there you get free reading and rootworking advice from 3 experts including Miss Cat :) then you can know what is the best product(s) for your situation

radio-show-pre-call-id-may-25th,-2014-t ... abed70238d

Good luck!

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Wed May 21, 2014 11:26 am

Limekisses, I really like the radio show option. Readings and rootwork prescriptions by THREE gifted readers - at no cost to you!

They have plenty of life experience, too, so they can also give you practical tips on how to deal with your situation.

Best of luck,

Miss Michaele

xsofiix3
Forum Member

Unread post by xsofiix3 » Mon Jul 07, 2014 5:52 pm

Hi,
First of all forgive me if I'm posting this on the wrong place but I have some questions.

First let me start by explaining why I decided to do this, after almost 3 years of me and my soon to be ex-husband being together he decided to leave over some stupid shit (me not letting him have my car) a couple of weeks after I found out he was cheating on me while I was at work, we have one son and another baby on the way soon to be born during this weeks. Anyways lol he left me for some old bitch that's almost twice our age and has 3 kids and is now pregnant by him too, I been trying to get back at him but I don't know how to, and I read about goofers dust ( don't worry I'm not planning on killing him or anything ) I was wondering if I could dust the car title saying or wishing what I want to happen to him before I send it off, or would it be better to write on a black candle his name and what i wish for to happen to him, or if I could do both? I mean he really deserves it he used to hit me while I was pregnant with my first child and with this second one he came over and tried to stab me with the screw driver because i wouldnt let him have the car, so I thought what a better way than to let him have the car and cursing him at the same time. I also wanted to know if i could do the candle thing too to his old biach. Thanks in advance and again sorry if I'm posting it on the wrong thread.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:34 pm

Hello, xsofiix3 ,
This is just so terrible, What an absolute horrible thing to happen to you and you're expecting. I feel so bad for you and your son and your baby coming.
Just makes my heart break.
Yes, you can do all of these things.
If you check out the forum. there's a lot of crossing spells you can do in addition to using Goofer Dust.
Go to this page (for a mass array of WONDERFUL ideas): ask-us-for-conjure-help-with-cursing,-c ... 681d0563d7
Again, please accept my sincer and heartfelt thoughts for you.
Wishing you GREAT success in your crossing/cursing/revenge spells on a person who TRULY deserves it.

Dragonfly72
Forum Member

Unread post by Dragonfly72 » Thu Sep 04, 2014 5:47 pm

I got this man that pretended to be my best friend, my soulmate...and he betrayed me in the worst possible way...It hurts like hell and it's impossible to feel positive about it. He destroyed my life in all aspects and mocked my confidence in him. I never did to him any wronging, but to kindness he answered with evil deeds. I am at lost... I want him to regret his decision, to be tormented and to obsess about me, not to have any peace and pleasure in life, to feel the result of the torment he put on me for so many months a hundred times stronger. I saw the black scull suggestion, but is there anything stronger (I'm not comfortable of unleashing an Intranquil Spirit)... I'll Cut and Clear after this. I did a reading about the work, and it says that it is justified. Please help!!! :evil:

J-Mo
Forum Moderator

Unread post by J-Mo » Fri Sep 05, 2014 8:12 am

Hello Dragonfly72,

Sorry to hear about your situation. I merged your post here as it had to do more with revenge than healing. There is a lot of information in this thread that can help you reach your desired goals. Feel free to ask any questions you may have.
HRCC Graduate - Forum Moderator

Dragonfly72
Forum Member

Unread post by Dragonfly72 » Fri Sep 05, 2014 6:50 pm

Thank you, J-Mo! I've read the pages, but can you suggest something concrete to torment him; I want him to long, suffer and be unhappy without me...I cannot find anyone else and look happy as long as I am not avenged...The link Miss Aida provided is not working...I've used Hot Foot and Break-up powders/oils, but need other strong ideas, I want him to be restless and to suffer...What was the story about using feces? Thanks and blessings!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Sep 05, 2014 11:15 pm

Hello, Dragonfly72,

I just posted some good advice on the mirror box subforum for someone else. Take a look at the last post (which is mine).

post153975.html#p153975

Enjoy!

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Cursing, Crossing, Jinxing, and Revenge”