• Advertisement
Herb-Magic.com

It is currently Tue Sep 02, 2014 5:59 am

Double Action / Reversing Candle 6"/9" Questions and Answers

Discussions about how to use Lucky Mojo vigil lights, novena candles, figural candles, and offertory candles, and how to fix lucky oil lamps.

Reversing Candles (Glass and Jumbo) Questions and Answers

Unread postby wasylena » Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:18 pm

I'm going to do a reversal candle on someone who continually sends a lot of negativity to me and my sisters. I'm only adding this one person's name on the black part of the candle, but both my sisters wanted me to include them in the reversing spell and also add their names to the white part of the candle. Should I add all our names on the white part or should I buy individual candles for each sister who is also affected? I'm also working on uncrossing and all of us are working on protection right now with some positive results. I will follow up with a mirror box. Will the mirror box only include me or can I somehow include my sisters in this spell too?
wasylena

Re: Can I put more than one name on a reversal candle

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:57 pm

If you are doing an uncrossing candle you can do one for all of you by writing: "May all so and so's evil be reversed from me and my family" or something to that effect. You can however do separate ones for each member of the family. I've seen it worked both ways. Your sisters want to perform the proper cleansing and uncrossing baths while you do the altar work.
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Re: Can I put more than one name on a reversal candle

Unread postby wasylena » Thu Apr 01, 2010 6:06 am

Thank you for your help. I didn't know that they would also have to do another cleansing afterwards, so I will let them know.
wasylena

Re: What herbs for reversing candle?

Unread postby justaskingtoknow » Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:54 pm

WOW! I seen the pictures right now. Yes i had read here about burning sulfur before on candles, so i didn't think it was dangerous to use. I will definitely be more careful with what powders i choose to burn on my candles. Thanks!
justaskingtoknow

Re: What herbs for reversing candle?

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Fri Apr 02, 2010 2:43 am

Dang! I need to make notes of these reactions lol. No white smoke for me.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Questions for doing Reversing glass vigil candle, correctly

Unread postby Brujita Angelical » Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:58 am

I am finally ready to do my reversal candle for my ex to reverse what a girl did on him to separate us but I just want to be clear on this so I do correctly.

1. Petition paper - Do I have to write his name and cross it with hers? I was going to write something like "All the evil that was sent to X from Y is now reversed and sent back to her" in a circle without lifting my pencil but I wasnt sure if both names had to be crossed on top of eachother or if i should write his and then cross the name with something else? like reverse the curse or something along those lines? Also what do I do with the paper once the candle is finished burning?

2. Inscribing- on the candle itself the red part do I write his name straight up and on the black part her name upside down? or it doesnt matter if they are straigh up or upside down? Unless I am supposed to inscribe the candle with some other words instead of the names?
(never mind this part. I prably cant inscribe a vigil candle but ill leave thquestion here anyway for other posters to learn from)

3. Annoiting- I purchased uncrossing oil, reversal oil and return to me, reconciliation oil. i was going to start from the middle with the uncrossing oil and annoit it downwards on the black part and on the red part annoit it upwards with return to me or reconciliation (dont know if I should've gotten another kind) I guess my question is, is it ok to annoit the candle with two different oils? or should i just annoit it with one such as reversing or uncrossing?
(Same thing. the candle is fixed already so i probably dont need to annoit it)
Any other suggestions will be greatly appreacited!!
Brujita Angelical

Re: Questions for doing reversal candle correctly

Unread postby Miss Bri » Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:15 am

Hi there,

So reversing is one of those magical acts that everyone does a little differently, but I will answer as best I can, first though I think that you might be thinking about this in a slightly off way. You want to reverse some work that a woman did on your ex--so you want to send *her* work back to *her.* You don't want to do the reversing candle for your ex--he didn't do anything that you need to reverse she did, you want to do the reversing candle on the woman--she is your target, you are sending her crap back to her. You can follow up with an uncrossing candle for your ex.

1.) I would *not* write his name crossed with her name. Why? Writing the target's name on the bottom and then crossing it with the name of a person that you DO NOT want them to be with is not good, if you were doing a love/compelling candle you might write his name with YOUR name crossed over it, but you wouldn't use hers. You want to send back the stuff to her, so use HER full name in pencil and then in pen, preferably red ink write your petition--may all of the work you have done on so and so be reversed and sent back to you, may all the suffering you have caused me and so and so be reversed and sent back to you, may all the pain and separation and ugliness be sent back to you in Jesus' name I pray Amen!" Something like that.

2.) You are going to carve her name into the black portion backwards and *your* name into the red portion right side up--you are sending the work back to her.

3.) Anoint the entire candle with Reversing oil, butt the end of candle (the black part) by carving out the wick so that you can set the candle red side down (preferably on a mirror sprinkled with crab shell powder) into a candle holder and burn the black part first. When you anoint the candle hold it in the direction in which your enemy lives for more oomph.

good luck,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR
Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread postby freegirl » Mon Apr 05, 2010 2:08 pm

I love the reversal vigil candles too and just got a mirror to make my next one even stronger... But I also have these love reversal candles... Which do you think is stronger? Wld doing bothbe a good idea?
freegirl

Unread postby freegirl » Mon Apr 05, 2010 2:09 pm

I love the reversal vigil candles too and just got a mirror to make my next one even stronger... But I also have these love reversal candles... Which do you think is stronger? Wld doing bothbe a good idea?
freegirl

Unread postby Brujita Angelical » Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:33 am

thanks so much for your advice Ms. Bri! i have some questions though....

Bri wrote:
Hi there,

So reversing is one of those magical acts that everyone does a little differently, but I will answer as best I can, first though I think that you might be thinking about this in a slightly off way. You want to reverse some work that a woman did on your ex--so you want to send *her* work back to *her.* You don't want to do the reversing candle for your ex--he didn't do anything that you need to reverse she did, you want to do the reversing candle on the woman--she is your target, you are sending her crap back to her. You can follow up with an uncrossing candle for your ex.

well i got a fixed candle from LM half red half black to uncross him because Ms. Cat said he needs to be uncrossed and the curse sent back to her but I am confused now. i thought i was doing both at the same time with the candle taking it off him and reversing it back to her...

Bri wrote:
1.) I would *not* write his name crossed with her name. Why? Writing the target's name on the bottom and then crossing it with the name of a person that you DO NOT want them to be with is not good, if you were doing a love/compelling candle you might write his name with YOUR name crossed over it, but you wouldn't use hers. You want to send back the stuff to her, so use HER full name in pencil and then in pen, preferably red ink write your petition--may all of the work you have done on so and so be reversed and sent back to you, may all the suffering you have caused me and so and so be reversed and sent back to you, may all the pain and separation and ugliness be sent back to you in Jesus' name I pray Amen!" Something like that.

ohhhh ok got it!

Bri wrote:
2.) You are going to carve her name into the black portion backwards and *your* name into the red portion right side up--you are sending the work back to her.

yea i keep getting confused with this because i am trying to remove what he has and send it back to her so i thought i would write his name to be cleansed of this or whatnot and her name for it to be sent back to her. Maybe since its in a glass encased candle I wont inscribe them on the candle itself but just write a petition to put under the candle instead....

Bri wrote:
3.) Anoint the entire candle with Reversing oil, butt the end of candle (the black part) by carving out the wick so that you can set the candle red side down (preferably on a mirror sprinkled with crab shell powder) into a candle holder and burn the black part first. When you anoint the candle hold it in the direction in which your enemy lives for more oomph.

good luck,
Bri

do you mean to take the candle out of the glass and start burning the black part first? aw but al the glitter they put in it will fall down aww such a shame. I dont know why I had a different idea in my mind of how to do this. Im all jumbled up in my brain now lol Like why does my name have to go on the candle if i am trying to uncross him and send it back to her? i am a tad confused.\

thans so much Miss Bri for your imput!! I look forward to getting a reading from you in the near future :)
Brujita Angelical

Unread postby freegirl » Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:51 am

You are confusing vigil candles and the black over red reversing jumbo candles, and the two-color double action jumbo candles, it seems to me... they are separate things.
freegirl

Unread postby Brujita Angelical » Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:32 am

I bought the one called Reversing glass vigil candle, fixed. Ok Ill write a petition paper and place it under the candle and stop confusing my tiny brain :D

thanks again!
Brujita Angelical

Re: Questions for doing Reversing glass vigil candle, correctly

Unread postby Miss Bri » Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:18 pm

That's right, in your first post it sounded like you were talking about a half black, half red double action jumbo candle or the black-over-red reversing jumbo candle, but now you are saying you have a glass encased vigil light--that is a whole different thing altogether. Write out your petition as you were instructed to do, pray over it, set it and let it do its thing!
good luck,
Bri
Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Re: Reversing Candles (Glass and Jumbo) Questions and Answers

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:32 pm

These pictures should help:

Double Action Jumbo Candle, Red / Black
Use red/black burn upside down or at both ends for reversing love jinxes. 9 inches tall, 1 1/2 inches in diameter, burns for up to 9 hours.
$5.25
CAN-9DB-REBK
These also come in White / Black (CAN-9DB-WHBK)
and Green /Black (CAN-9DB-GRBK).
See instructions at: http://luckymojo.com/reversing.html

Reversible Jumbo Candle (Black Over Red)
Use red inside / black outside burn upside down to send evil back to enemies. 9 inches tall, 1 1/2 inches in diameter, burns for up to 9 hours.
$5.25
CAN-9RV-BKRE
See instructions at: http://luckymojo.com/reversing.html

(Label image; candle wax is black on top, red on bottom)
Reversing glass vigil candle, fixed
Used in sending jinxes and curses back to the one who sent them.
8" tall; black and red wax; fixed with oils, herbs, and prayer.
$8.50
CAN-GLS-REVE

Good luck!
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Owner

Re: Questions for doing Reversing glass vigil candle, correctly

Unread postby freegirl » Tue Apr 06, 2010 4:42 pm

I have used all three and they WORK. BOY do they work! Thanks Miss CAT! LM products are the best!
freegirl

Unread postby Brujita Angelical » Wed Apr 07, 2010 6:26 am

thanx Miss Cat, yea I got confused because for somer eason I thought i could light them and work with them the same way but that wouldn't work. But this is helpful for when I decide to burn the jumbo ones! But I still am confused though as to why I would have to write my name on the red portion of the candle since nothing was done to me personally but the curse is on him?

thanks everyone for all your help. ;)
Brujita Angelical

Unread postby Miss Bri » Wed Apr 07, 2010 8:32 am

Brujita Angelical wrote:thanx Miss Cat, yea I got confused because for somer eason I thought i could light them and work with them the same way but that wouldn't work. But this is helpful for when I decide to burn the jumbo ones! But I still am confused though as to why I would have to write my name on the red portion of the candle since nothing was done to me personally but the curse is on him?

thanks everyone for all your help. ;)

Because this candle is not about taking the curse off of him as much as it is about *you* sending the curse back to *her.* Now if he wants you to do this work for him, that would be a situation where you might use his name--the way a professional root worker would use the name of a client instead of their own name when doing reversal work, but if he doesn't know about it or doesn't believe or whatever then this is you sending it back to her.
Make sense?
Blessings,
Bri
Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Wed Apr 07, 2010 8:57 am

If you are performing this spell to aid someone else by reversing curses back to the sender that were put on your friend or client, you may engrave the enemy's name (or the word "enemy") in mirror writing on the black portion of a Double Action candle and your client's (or friend's) name in normal writing on the red portion, and then perform the spell work by proxy. This is what professional rootworkers do. In such a case, you would point the black end of the candle toward where the enemy lives (or toward the North, if you don't know where the enemy lives) and the red end toward where your client lives (or toward the South, if you don't know where the client lives).

CAN-9DB-REBK
Double Action Jumbo Candle, Red / Black
$5.25

catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Owner

Unread postby Brujita Angelical » Wed Apr 07, 2010 10:34 am

ohhh ok that does make sense. He did give me permission to remove anything that was put on him and i see the glass vigil has to lines to wrte the names on so I guess I can write his name and hers. thank you!!
Brujita Angelical

Preparing a reversing spell with jumbo candle

Unread postby Negi Springfield » Thu Apr 08, 2010 3:42 pm

I ordered the jumbo reversing candle (the red one with black coating that "bleeds") along with reversing oil and sachet powder. Now if I understand this I am to cut off the tip turn it upside down and cut a new tip on the candle. Carve "My Enemy" on the candle backwards, dress the candle in the oil rubbing it in away from me. The sprinkle the powder over the candle and burn it on a mirror.

Then I can either toss the wax into a running water OR leave it at a cross roads. Preferable wrapped in cloth. I got no shortage of rivers or crossroads in my area so that wont be an issue. I had a friend tell me the garbage is a good way to dispose of what you want gone in your life (literally tossing it out with the garbage) but that seems like cheating. I assume the mirror doesn't need to be tossed out.

Is all of the above correct?
Negi Springfield

double action reversal candle

Unread postby greeneyes676767 » Mon Apr 12, 2010 4:40 pm

Can I put two names on one candle or do I need a candle for each one? I want to do this candle for two people who are together in a situation against me. So then would it be ok for me to only use one candle?
greeneyes676767

Re: double action reversal candle

Unread postby jwmcclin » Mon Apr 12, 2010 5:10 pm

greeneyes676767, you can put two names on a reversal candle...

AuberonDraenenWen, that is correct.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby greeneyes676767 » Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:36 pm

thank you
greeneyes676767

Re: Best days to burn Double Action candles

Unread postby stelselv » Thu Apr 15, 2010 2:33 pm

thanks Ms Cat, I just read your reply.. Well I burnt them all on a Saturday 20th mar.. they were burning for 13 hours ++. It was a clean burn all the wax was burnt up, however right toward the end, the aluminium foil caught on fire because of the reversal sachet powder and the crab powder that was sprinkled around the candles ...i immediately cover the fire with a wok's cover. I don't know how to read candle burning or what it meant... Anyway I disposed the remains on the cross road.. and hoping for the best...
stelselv

Unread postby Moongoddess78 » Tue Apr 20, 2010 6:04 pm

Is it ok to snuff and re-light a jumbo red dipped in black wax reversing candle. I have a guest staying with me and can't leave it in the sink like usual. I read somewhere that for reversing work that you shouldn't because it gives your your target's spirtual help time to work against you. In the real world it can be tough to hoodoo 24-7!!!!
Moongoddess78

Double action candle

Unread postby yooster976 » Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:04 am

Hello Everyone

I anoint my candles from wick to base if I want something away from me and visa versa to attract something to me. I have always done it this way but was relieved to see the quote by Miss Cat

It's exactly the same as bathing -- down from head to feet to remove things, up from feet to head to draw things. The standing candle is just like a standing person in this regard. Ie the wick is the standing persons head the base of the candle is the feet.

If I was to bless someone with Crown of success I would start to anoint the candle from the base to the wick and I would do the same if I wanted to use the product on a candle for myself. This is how I would use productive products. Because I am drawing something.

On a more negative product I would dress the candle for someone else from wick to base.
I wouldn’t obviously use a candle on myself for negative work but I would use uncrossing oil on a candle again rubbing it down from wick to base. Because I am removing something.

Now I am sure the label on reversing oil isn’t wrong as it is clear instructions on how to dress a double action candle. But that is the opposite way that I would dress the double action candle if left to my own devices, that is why I believe I am missing something.
Going off the label the black section is being dressed upward the same as I would do a positive working. The coloured section is dressed downward which according to the way I have been doing things I would be ridding myself of the blessing as the coloured section represents me. Can anyone see were my faulty thinking is coming from.
As I plan to work with a double action candle and reversing oil at some point, I would like to understand why I was dressing it this way. Thank you.
yooster976

Reversal spell done

Unread postby Negi Springfield » Thu May 13, 2010 5:38 am

Candle was butted, dressed, dusted, burned atop a mirror and the wax was tossed into a river. Now some of the melted wax did stick to my car seat leaking through the cloth but all in all I think the curse has been lifted I am looking to see if the spell hits my attackers now.

I gotta say at first I as disapointed by the size of the bottle but my word a drop of that dressed an entire candle. So yeah I'll probably be good on oil for years!
Negi Springfield

Re: Reversal spell done

Unread postby Devi Spring » Thu May 13, 2010 6:19 am

Congrats! Yes, you need very little oil to dress a candle.

One time I provided a 1/2oz bottle of a LM condition oil to a client doing some ongoing honey jar work. Now, a 1/2oz bottle lasts me FOREVER - so I figured that was enough oil to get her through the entirety of the work without any issue. A WEEK later she calls me saying she's out of oil. ?!?! I asked her how much oil she used on each candle, as it should only take 1-3 DROPS, she said she was pouring the oil over each candle. I could have strangled her - but I guess that's what I get for assuming dressing a candle with oil is straightforward - LOL!
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Negi Springfield » Sun Jun 06, 2010 3:32 am

Seem to work but then it came right back on me, probably my own dumb fault as I forgot to put up some form of protection. Good news is it really hasn't come back near as strong as before! So one more blast and this time warding and that should be that!
Negi Springfield

Unread postby Devi Spring » Sun Jun 06, 2010 7:27 am

Either that, or the source of the energy wasn't neutralized and is still coming at you. So you definitely want to have a reading done to determine which it is - it is a recoil from the target being protected, or is it new energy coming at you? If it's still new energy coming at you, then you need to do work to stop the target from sending.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Proper preperation of Double reverse candles

Unread postby curious1212 » Fri Jun 18, 2010 12:56 pm

Ok so i am going to do some reversal work with the red dipped in black double reverse candle. I read miss cats entry on it but im a little confused on the preparation part.

So i first cut off the top making that the new bottom. So now the bottom is now red. But it says that the name of the person i write in mirror is suppose to be in the black part. so does the dressing and carving names happen before butting the candle?
curious1212

Re: Proper preperation of Double reverse candles

Unread postby Devi Spring » Fri Jun 18, 2010 1:10 pm

It doesn't really matter if you carve it before butting it. Just make sure the enemies name gets carved in mirror writing on the black end. You're burning the black end first, which reverses the stuff back to the sender, and then moving into the red end for that drawing portion.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby curious1212 » Fri Jun 18, 2010 1:55 pm

ok so the name needs to be carved on the black end. So after i carve the top and flip it upside down the black end is at the top with the name. I throught the name had to be on the end of where the mirror meets. Am i wrong?
curious1212

Unread postby Devi Spring » Fri Jun 18, 2010 2:08 pm

The mirror does it's own work of reflecting stuff back, which is what the black-end of the candle is doing. So your enemies name needs to be on the black end, which is the end of the candle doing the reversing work.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby curious1212 » Fri Jun 18, 2010 2:14 pm

ah ok. i get it now. Thanks as always Devi ^_^
curious1212

Unread postby Sebastien » Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:18 am

What if you use the red inside black outside candles? Do you just make sure both names are written on the candle and theirs in mirror writting? Of course with theirs being in top and yours nearrer the bottom butted part?
Sebastien

Reversing

Unread postby Miss_Liz » Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:16 pm

I'm planning on placing an order tomorrow for reversing products on my ex, and have reason to believe due to a reading I got today that his harlot is sending crud my way too. Can I do the spell on both of them at once or do I need to get 2 candles and do them separately?
Miss_Liz

Re: Reversing

Unread postby Devi Spring » Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:39 pm

You can do it on both of them at once, but if it's only the two people, then I would do it separately.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Re: Double action candle

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Thu Aug 12, 2010 6:46 pm

curious1212 --

You don't take into account that double action candles for reversing are butted (the tips cut off) and new tips carved, and they are then burned UPSIDE DOWN. You want the black evil part burned off before you burn the lucky part for yourself.

This picture is from the Association of Independent Readers and Rootworkers site -- this is work performed on behalf of a client by one of the workers of AIRR:

The whole page on which this picture appears is:
http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/C ... ad_Opening

So that's why the directions make the candles seem upside down to you -- they ARE upside down! It's part of the the whole reversing process.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Owner

Re: Double action candle

Unread postby yooster976 » Fri Aug 13, 2010 12:18 pm

Thank You thats very clear.
yooster976

reverse name paper question

Unread postby eagerbeaver88 » Tue Aug 17, 2010 5:18 pm

my mom feels there is an enemy who has done things to throw in her path causing misery, she wants to have this all reversed back on the person who did this to, she has a reversible candle and oil, does she write HER name on a name paper under the candle? Or does she put the enemys name? what if she doesnt know exactly who the person is? She can guess but isnt definite...please advise on what to put under the candle
eagerbeaver88

Re: reverse name paper question

Unread postby flamethrower » Tue Aug 17, 2010 6:39 pm

flamethrower

Unread postby flamethrower » Tue Aug 17, 2010 6:42 pm

To be clear, only the target/enemy's name goes under the Reversible candle, not the name of the person sending it back.
flamethrower

Unread postby eagerbeaver88 » Tue Aug 17, 2010 6:49 pm

what would you do if you just wanted anything in general thrown back to whoever might have done something? Would you write..send back to person who has wished harm or bad on me?
eagerbeaver88

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:06 pm

I would write, "Turn all works of evil and harm back unto the devil who sent them"
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:21 pm

Make sure you do some uncrossing, AND follow up with some fiery wall of protection work as well.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby eagerbeaver88 » Wed Aug 18, 2010 3:44 am

thanks for all the information! helps tremendously!
eagerbeaver88

Reversing & Double Action Candle Questions and Answers

Unread postby amwash_55 » Wed Sep 15, 2010 9:19 pm

I received my 1st order today and I have a few questions.

1) I recieved my 1st order and inside was a few items that I did not understand what to do with them. The first was a square pink piece parchment paper with the funny writing on it, what is it suppose to do and what am I to do with it?

2) Then same goes for the fish, what am I to do with it and what does it symbolize? How am I to use these device? I am sorry that I am so new to all of this. Please advise. I want to do things right.

3) I did read the ritual about the candle but I am still unclear. what do you mean by “butting” light? Am I to cut off the original wick and then carve enough out to show a new wick? Then carve a new tip on the former bottom end??? I am confused here. The way it sounds to me is that I cut the wick on the green tip first, then turn black bottom and cut/carve to make a new wick. Place it on a mirror, use the crab shell powder counter clockwise, while reciting the spell.

4) Does it mean that the “green part of the candle” symbolizes the “good fortune” to come back to me? And the reverse will happen to the sender who sent me jinxes, bad luck, money issues, etc?

5) Also, am I to continue to let the candle burn continuously? and if so, how many days?

6) Will I see any change in the flame while its burning?

7) Should this be done on Thursday at the sunrise or sunset?

Please advise.

Thank you,
amwash_55
amwash_55

Re: Green/Black Jumbo Candle

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Wed Sep 15, 2010 9:45 pm

Yes you are right in how to prepare the candle. As for letting it burn continuously or over so many days that is up to you. I personally would work on it for at least 3 days or 7 days if you can. I think the more days you work on it the more energy you put into it. Its not bad if you burn it in one day, but repeating the spell a little each day is almost like you are doing the spell again and again. We cannot tell you if you are going to see any change in the flame. You will have to wait and see for that. You can burn it on any day of the week. I would burn it on Sunday, Wednesday, Thursday.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Re: Green/Black Jumbo Candle

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Wed Sep 15, 2010 9:47 pm

1) The paper is a prayer flag from Nepal. The writing is in Sanskrit. It is a prayer for good fortune. You may keep it or use it to write your petition on or leave it somewhere for another person to find the good luck.

2) The fish is an old fashioned fortune telling device common in the USA. You take it out of the envelope and hold it in your hand. The warmth of your hand will cause i to bend. An explanation of the meanings of the way it bends is printed on the envelope. It is for fun. Children like to tell their fortunes this way.

3) When you cut off the tapered end of the candle, you are "butting" it. You then carve a new tip on the other end so that you can burn away the black (evil) part first and end with the green (fortunate) part for yourself. You have the idea -- the candle is burned on a mirror, etc.

4) The green part is money (USA money is green) and good crops (green) all prosperity; the black end is sorrow and loss, so you burn the black end first to return trouble to anyone who sent trouble to you. Then the green part burns to bring you money-luck.

5) How you burn candles is your choice. Some folks burn them through continuously, some burn 15 minutes per day, some divide the candle into seven sections and burn a section every day for seven days. It's your choice!

6) Changes in the flame cannot be predicted, but you can read about them here:

http://luckymojo.com/candlemagicdivination.html

7) The timing is also your choice.

Good luck!
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Owner

Double Action...Now What?

Unread postby fiestyram » Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:19 pm

I had a read with Miss Cat recently, where she confirmed this guy I've known for years, is in fact working on me. Which explains the feelings I've been having regarding him lately, which come out of the blue. Not to mention that other men who seem interested in me, can't seem to make a move. For instance, I had one man, who I thought was really interested in me, ask me three times if I had plans for the weekend. After telling him, "nope", it seemed like he was just, well, stuck. He just froze!

So I'm gonna go on the assumption, that this is also the handy work of this other guy as well. Because, frankly, it's not just that one instance, but it happens over and over and over again with other men and I know it's not me that's repelling them...after all, they approach, flirt, chat, etc. and start to ask me out and then...nada. (sighs)

So anyway, I decided to use a double action candle. I butted it, carved my petitions, dressed it, and well, let's just say, the way it burned, and the residual wax, doesn't look promising. Frankly, the black part, which was sending the tricks back to him, burned so fast it was ridiculous. Not only that, the flame dipped and wavered the entire time. There wasn't any drafts either. Then we get to the red part. Sloooooooow burn. Terribly slow. And as the red part burned, there appeared a female figure rise up from the black wax that actually looked as if it was a woman hovering over the red part. Hence, I'm gonna take that as he's got a root worker he's employed to help him. So this is gonna be tougher to get rid of than I originally thought...

Anyway, to make a long story short, what are my next options? Any suggestions? Yes, I plan on having another reading done, but in the meantime, even though I have protection, I'm not equipped to deal with a pro working on someone else's behalf, if that is, in fact, the case. And I'd like to go out on at least ONE date before I start collecting social security! ;)

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated! Thanks all! :)
fiestyram

Re: Double Action...Now What?

Unread postby jwmcclin » Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:58 pm

First you have to remove what he put on you...when you talked with cat, did she say someone was working on his behalf? There are things you need know before going forward. You definitely don't want to throw things his way that may be ineffective depending on the type of work he is doing. So yes another reading is in order just to get a direction and if this is something you can handle. Good Luck in your findings. You can definitely start with an Uncrossing Spellkit...which includes protection as well.
Uncrossing http://www.luckymojo.com/uncrossing.html
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

reversing candle

Unread postby pyewacket » Sun Oct 17, 2010 6:56 pm

how do you use a reversing candle when you are unsure who/what is working against you?
pyewacket

Re: reversing candle

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:56 pm

You can make a petition to send back evil from where it came from. For example, "May all the evil in my life be sent back to the devil's who are their cause," or "May all my ill-luck, and crossed conditions turn back to where they came from" etc.

In fact there are some traditional rootworkers who do not like naming names in reversal work so that they don't miss out on any hidden enemies. Instead they make general petitions like I mentioned and let Spirit deal with the rest.
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby jwmcclin » Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:57 pm

Generalize it! 'The evil one' 'negative people' 'those causing trouble'
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Messager In NY » Sat Nov 13, 2010 7:49 am

Hey jwmcclin when is the best time of the day to start working with Candle's
Messager In NY

Unread postby Messager In NY » Sat Nov 13, 2010 7:58 am

ConjureMan Ali wrote:You can make a petition to send back evil from where it came from. For example, "May all the evil in my life be sent back to the devil's who are their cause," or "May all my ill-luck, and crossed conditions turn back to where they came from" etc.

In fact there are some traditional rootworkers who do not like naming names in reversal work so that they don't miss out on any hidden enemies. Instead they make general petitions like I mentioned and let Spirit deal with the rest.

Like this a lot thank you for posting this . just the help i needed
Messager In NY

Need suggestion on dressing double action candle

Unread postby trish76 » Fri Dec 03, 2010 12:15 am

SO I ordered the Double Action candle to reverse a love jinx. AND completely spazzed on ordering an oil to dress it with. I got my order super fast (awesome :) ) and I'm placing a new order tomorrow BUT I was wanting to start the reversing work now since the timing seems about right for this kind of work...and it needs to be done.

I DO have the LM Uncrossing Oil, so I didn't totally spaz I guess lol. I pulled out my trusty Hoodoo herb and root magic guide. I have lemon juice. I have red pepper, salt, vinegar, and some Graveyard Dirt from the Fiery Wall kit also. I HAD some Valerian but it honestly smelled so dang bad and I never had a use for it so i tossed it...figures now it could be useful.

I'm not trying to bring the literal wrath of god on the person, but I certainly want them to back the heck up and get a taste of their own negativity and messes. Am I on the right track with the items I have listed?? I'm not trying to play mad scientist over here but I would like to begin the reversing work at the same time I begin the fiery wall work.

Suggestions appreciated as always :)
"Don't allow your wounds to transform you into someone you are not". ~ Paulo Coelho ~ ♥
trish76

Re: Need suggestion on dressing double action candle

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Fri Dec 03, 2010 12:17 am

Uncrossing is not the same as Reversing, but you could use it on the red half of your candle. On the black half you would use get away things. But Reversing is not the same as uncrossing plus Hot Fzooting, not by any means. It's its own thing. Sorry. Not everything equals everything else.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Owner

Re: Need suggestion on dressing double action candle

Unread postby trish76 » Fri Dec 03, 2010 11:26 am

Thank you for responding and I apologize that I came off sounding a tad bit clueless lol, but I tend to stay up way past my bedtime and type faster than my thoughts can complete. Kinda like I'm doing right now.

1) I meant to ask whether the things I listed, the red pepper, graveyard dirt, lemon juice and vinegar etc could be used on the black end, since my intent is reversing and not directly cursing or jinxing, I was confused.

2) I mentioned the Uncrossing Oil because I did have that for my side of the candle but I don't have Lucky Mojo oils for the enemy side.

3) I thought about just burning it with a photo wrapped around it without the oils or herbs.

I just didn't want to throw something together willy nilly without having a total understanding of how they are meant to work so I thought I would ask. I should have specified I was talking about the enemy side of the candle. :oops:
"Don't allow your wounds to transform you into someone you are not". ~ Paulo Coelho ~ ♥
trish76

PreviousNext

• Advertisement
Missionary-Independent.org

Return to Ritual Candles and Lamps in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells