• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

It is currently Sun Oct 22, 2017 4:39 pm

Reversing or Revenge On Protected Person Witch or Rootworker

Re: Can you bind a curse?

Unread postby TheBestest » Tue Feb 07, 2012 6:52 am

Well I've been told that my style is more like that of the WICCAN practice so maybe thats why the energy unravels the way it does. Plus you made a very good point about working magick every month. I had a boyfriend whom was just horrible that I made sure every month would cast a spell that was set to make him remain in jail. The moment I ceased, atleast 2 or 3 months later, he was released so that definitely comes into play. See I need to learn how to not use such a "wiccan" form of castin and try something alot more stronger..not that wiccan magick isn't strong.
TheBestest

Unread postby Devi Spring » Tue Feb 07, 2012 11:57 am

It doesn't really matter what "style" of magic you're using, the principal remains - if you want it to have an ongoing effect, you're generally going to need to work it in an ongoing manner for the most part, or arrange for it to be worked in an ongoing manner.

There's sort of this idea that one tradition's magic is "stronger" or "better" than another's, and that's pretty much a fallacy. All magic has the ability to be very effective, it just comes down to skill level of the practitioner and the strategies used.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby MissMichaele » Tue Feb 07, 2012 12:12 pm

I'm just going to chime in with an "Amen" to Devi Spring's remark about persistence in magic. But I have to add:

TheBestest wrote:Well I've been told that my style is more like that of the WICCAN practice so maybe thats why the energy unravels the way it does.

It might not be any inherent limitation of Wicca that "unravels" your magic. Wiccan-style magical practice just might not be a good fit for you. I know there are Wiccans out there who can make things happen, but I wasn't one of them. Hoodoo is where I found my power.

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread postby TheBestest » Tue Feb 07, 2012 12:28 pm

MissMichaele wrote:I'm just going to chime in with an "Amen" to do the Springs remark about persistence in magic. But I have to add:

It might not be any inherent limitation of Wicca that "unravels" your magic. Wiccan-style magical practice just might not be a good fit for you. I know there are Wiccans out there who can make things happen, but I wasn't one of them. Hoodoo is where I found my power.

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele

See now there is also a very good point. I do not particulary follow the Wiccan religion nor the reade but I guess its a matter of that saying "Get in where you fit in". I'm a practioner whom uses mainly incantations because its just where I feel comfortable. I don't know where my personal power lies to be honest. I just wish I knew which form of magick would give me the most "punch".
TheBestest

Unread postby MissMichaele » Tue Feb 07, 2012 5:21 pm

TheBestest wrote:I just wish I knew which form of magick would give me the most "punch".

Well, back in the day, you would have had a family member or someone who knew you well to teach you. And that still happens today; hoodoo and other folk traditions never did die out.

But more and more of us grow up in materialist, rationalist families, with no first-hand experience of magic by people who have deep experience. So, if we have any gift at all, we have to fly blind for a while.

And that's OK, as I found out the hard ... I mean, the most interesting way.

Just try things, and follow the trails that allow you to make things happen.

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread postby TheBestest » Sat Feb 25, 2012 4:21 pm

Thanks Miss Michaele and if its ok, may I pm you? I need advice on something, and I don't really think it should be all put here.
TheBestest

Reversing or Revenge Against Protected Reader or Rootworker

Unread postby MissNewConjure » Tue Apr 03, 2012 8:07 pm

I have a friend who found out through a reader she frequently goes to (as have I) that the new girlfriend of her ex-boyfriend did work on him to break them up. In response, she started some of her own work on them. She has recently learned that the girl knew about her work because the new girlfriend got a reading and found out. The new girlfriend had a rootworker to the job on my friend and her ex, she didn't perform the work herself.

My question is... how can my friend get revenge and possibly block a reader's ability to sense the work? She doesn't want the new girlfriend to do any protection work or reversing.

Any help would be great! Thanks!
Never doubt yourself, believe in what you do, and always have faith!
Thank you St. Martha!
MissNewConjure

Re: Get revenge but without a reader being able to see it!

Unread postby MaryBee » Wed Apr 04, 2012 3:21 am

Hi there:

One way that workers "hide" their work from prying eyes is to put a Bay leaf in each corner of the room where he/she is casting spells or doing rootwork.

When I do any kind of revenge or "harsh" work on someone, I add things like Poppy Seeds to whatever I'm doing to confuse the target, so they won't know it's me, and just a pinch of Slippery Elm Bark so that I will "slide" off their radar.

(And hello from a fellow Massachusetts person! :) )

Mary Bee
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.
MaryBee
Forum Moderator

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Wed Apr 04, 2012 6:20 am

Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby pma » Wed Apr 04, 2012 6:41 am

Great topic and great information. Very interesting.

Thanks for the tips, MaryBee and starsinthesky7!
Thank you, St. Francis, for your protection.
pma

Unread postby MissNewConjure » Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:11 am

wonderful tips! thanks so much! Quick question, if I do a crossing vigil candle just adding poppy seeds on top will be good enough? I would either do that or wait until a pool forms and then add them in. I say me because my friend is horrible at concentrating so I'd probably do the work for her lol

And hello Mary Bee!! We are verryy close to each other in MA! Probably neighbors :P
Never doubt yourself, believe in what you do, and always have faith!
Thank you St. Martha!
MissNewConjure

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Thu Apr 05, 2012 3:54 pm

No a crossing candle is not enough to stop a person from seeing what you are doing even if you add poppy seeds. All your going to do is jinx them and make them confused. But they can still see what you are doing. Please follow the recommendations for the results you want to achieve.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Sat Apr 07, 2012 5:43 pm

Poppy Seeds can confuse a person in the mind so they cannot put two-and-two together. If a person is confused and off-balanced they cannot see where the attack is coming from or if its source is supernatural. Traditional ways of working by concealing your crossing is adding Confusion products to your candles. Or laying out Poppy Seeds to confuse your enemies.

That said, you cannot rely on adding Poppy Seeds alone because it depends on your target. Some people are able to see past any confusions tricks, some are not. It depends on who you are going up against and their knowledge and skill.
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby jwmcclin » Sat Apr 07, 2012 5:48 pm

...or identify and secure a rootworker that has the skill.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:17 pm

I agree with conjureman ali, but if the person knows something is "up" and/or goes to readers regularly anyways their reader and/or someone else that practices rootworker or readings can tell that person that. Just double cover yourself, and never underestimate what someone is capable of.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby jwmcclin » Sun Apr 08, 2012 3:55 am

Good advice starsinthesky7.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Re: How to cross someone who is uncrossable / petition + or -

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:19 am

Steady, when you ask, "for a crossing case, does it matter if the petition is written / said / thought about in the negative or the positive?" you are approaching this like a role playing game, as if you were wanting to learn some sort of secret "rule set" whereby a particular kind of wording is or is not a successful ploy.

That's all bunk. Total and absolute bunk.

This is spiritual work, from the heart, from your lips to God's ear.

Speak your mind to Spirit.

That is it and that is all it will ever be, and anything else is game-playing.

Good luck.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby Jinglepop » Wed May 16, 2012 12:49 am

How's about doing a separate spell like Law Keep Away after that?
Jinglepop

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Mon May 21, 2012 4:41 am

law keep away is to keep away the law not another reader. You can also use mirrors and put them in your windows. The mirrors do not have to over the entire window but just a small mirror in the corner of your window can also keep out others from seeing your work.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby missk » Wed May 30, 2012 7:46 pm

Hello All,

I was wondering the same thing.. If the "Mirror Box" spell would work on someone who is protected. just trying to avoid spending money that one doesn't have. :-)
missk

Unread postby barbg » Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:21 am

I sure can relate to this: I too was afflicted with such a person in a workplace, who envied my success and succeeded in taking over the trail I blazed. We were rivals for promotion, and he won through some tricks so underhanded that I had people advising me to sue. He also put a dent in the careers of several other people he tried to use, and always seemed to come out unscathed. Over ten years ago he was put in a supervisory position, failed at that, and his people were given to another supervisor. In 2006 they gave him another chance, and by four years later his sub-reports were gone in various ways: all had been in conflict with him. He's great at learning and implementing technology, but a manager of people - um, no. Nevertheless, management keeps giving him chance after chance after chance, and he now makes over 80K (real good money for the Rocky Mountain region). I think of him as a real-life Ferris Bueller. Other workers have confided to me that they, too, are mystified as to how he always manages to rise.

He finally took a partial thumping in the last reorganization. They put several layers over him that weren't there before, took him away from the boss that was facilitating him, and put him to some tests that are not over. So his star, which rose in spite of every dirty trick we all knew about, may finally be falling. Too late for us victims, though, who number about a dozen that I know of.

After my layoff, I did catch him badmouthing me in a reference check, and was able to put a stop to that. It was technically illegal for him to do this, because of the personnel statutes (state) under which we both worked. I wasn't giving him as a reference, but they always want the contact info for your former managers and they usually try to talk to them. This is something I will continue to be on guard about. Unfortunately, there is evidence that he has also acted in informal, "grapevine" reference situations. I could prove what he says is false, but the candidate doesn't typically get that chance in reference situations.

I wish there was a good way to cut through and speed up these situations so that these folks can't ride as high for so long and do all the damage that they do. I didn't find any, myself. I tried a number of things and so did others who were affected. I'm doing fine elsewhere now, but have a lot of ground to regain thanks to this episode.
barbg

Unread postby QematetSau » Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:53 pm

Steady,

When I do any type of work I try to affirm my petition with conviction and always pour my heart out to the Divine and Spirit about the situation. State how they have wronged you and how these people seem to get away with these things, and that you want to throw their poison back at them.

Also, in dark work, specially, emotion is key! When you petition and affirm what you want these people to suffer make sure you feel anger, etc. at them.
QematetSau

Unread postby MsHooDooPrincess » Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:55 pm

I agree with the others poppy seeds and bay leaves
MsHooDooPrincess

Unread postby Destiny » Wed Apr 24, 2013 1:25 pm

hi,
how often do you have to renew the bay leaves, for every spell I do or will it last for awhile and the poppy seeds do you put them around what your doing or make them apart of your spell and how much do you need to use and for the slippery elm bark where do you put that in the corners also or use as part of your spell, or around the area where your doing your spell. with the mirrors do I put two mirrors in each window being that each window has two corners. Once your spell work is complete do you continue putting down these products to keep your work concealed until it's completely finished. thanks for this information.
Destiny

Revenge against a powerful psychic

Unread postby IcarusSaved » Tue Jul 16, 2013 1:52 pm

A few years ago, I knew a man who was extremely powerful in the area of thought and black magick. We got along at first, but at some point he stopped liking me. One day, he very calmly said something to me....Said I was approaching the dark side. When he said this, he projected ALL of his hate into those words. I was sick and depressed for a month. Eventually I realized that he had hexed me in some minor way. This man is filled with hate for pretty much everyone. He even says terrible things about his wife behind her back. His actions affect me to this day. I want to give it back to him, but I'm afraid if I hex him, he will know. He is the most psychic person I'v ever met. I want him to suffer. I want his wife to leave him. I want him to be ill with something that is painful but not life threatening.

Is it possible to hex him in a way that he won't know?
IcarusSaved

Re: Revenge against a powerful psychic

Unread postby MissMichaele » Tue Jul 16, 2013 2:36 pm

IcarusSaved wrote:I want to give it back to him, but I'm afraid if I hex him, he will know. He is the most psychic person I'v ever met. I want him to suffer. I want his wife to leave him. I want him to be ill with something that is painful but not life threatening.

Is it possible to hex him in a way that he won't know?

I prefer to have personal concerns more intimate than a photograph when I do this kind of work. Hair or nail parings would be ideal, or foot tracks. But use what you can get.

BEFORE you do any kind of punishing or reversing work, make a doll baby of him. Blindfold it FIRST, even before you name it for him. Stop up the ears, the mouth and even the nose. Bind the hands and feet. THEN name it for him.

Then do some protective work for yourself, with Fear Not to Walk Over Evil and maybe Law Keep Away mixed into it, to keep your work private. (If you make and blindfold the doll baby first, he can't even see that you're protecting yourself.)

Then have your justified way with that dollbaby.

And, just in case, you can fake him out with something like this:

First, collect these items:

a raw egg in the shell
some big fresh chili peppers, the biggest you can get
Black mustard seed, cayenne pepper, black peppercorns, Four Thieves Vinegar, and other hot/sharp/nasty herbs -- Lucky Mojo has a great selection, of course :)
a spool of black thread or a skein of black yarn
a knife or pair of scissors

Write down all ways your enemy has affected you, and all the other unpleasantness in your life, even if he didn't cause it.

Pass it over your body, front and back, from head to foot, so it’ll take up all your bad luck. Name it for yourself.

Next, write on the egg,

[YOUR NAME]
AS MY ENEMIES SEE ME

Now tell the egg, “I give you my bad luck and misfortune, all my troubles, my place in the garbage dump of life, my place at the bottom rung of life’s ladder. “I give you my enemies, great and small, known and unknown.” Wrap it in the paper you wrote all your miseries on.

Cut the chili pepper open and slide the egg in with the herbs listed above.

Pray that, whenever your enemies look in your direction, the spell is what they see -- not you.

Wrap it around and around with black thread. Use the whole spool.

With the knife or scissors, make cuts in the air all around it, to disconnect it from your actual self. Tell the egg, “It’s your place to attract the jealousy and wrath, it’s your place to do all the suffering.”

Drop the egg into a paper bag and bury the whole assemblage someplace away from your house, off the property.

Good luck!

Miss Michaele
MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Re: Revenge against a powerful psychic

Unread postby aura » Tue Jul 16, 2013 2:41 pm

Hi IcarusSaved,

It's possible to work so that someone isn't aware of it. Confusing them is one way of doing it. Keep your work surrounded by bay leaves another. But there are no guarantees it will work: particularly if this person is very psychic and more adept in spellcasting than you are. The last thing you want is an all out witch war.

In this case, you may just want to make a dolly of him and place it in a firmly nailed shut Mirror box that you can bury in a graveyard. It'll keep him from hurting you and ensure that his messes get turned right back at him. There are instructions on doing that here: http://www.luckymojo.com/reversing.html (scroll about half way down the page).

You probably also want to make sure you have some kind of protection.

Blessings.
Road-Opening, Healing & Herbalism
Forum Moderator

Re: Reversing or Revenge Against Protected Person or Rootworker

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Wed Jul 24, 2013 11:20 am

If this person is as psychic and skilled in black magic as you so claim then you want to be pretty cautious about going up against him. Doing rootwork against another practitioner is like getting into a fight. You better make sure you can win and know what you're doing.

Before anything else develop a nice regiment of cleansing and protection so that when you do this work you do so from a position of power. I highly recommend getting yourself a battery of products to have on hand just for your protection during your battle. Van Van, Fiery Wall of Protection, 13 herb Bath, Jinx Killer, and herbs like Devil's Shoe String, Bay Leaves, Basil etc.
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Can Chinese Talismans Stop My Revenge on Bad Neighbors?

Unread postby tmarie1957 » Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:08 am

:!: Hi everyone, I'm new here - need help and/or suggestions!

:( Briefly I'll explain the 411 - have nasty nasty neighbors across the street - been this way for over 3 years now - at first we tried to work things out with them (and their previous renters), didn't work - this 'neighbor' told us straight out 'too bad'. Then we took our issues to the city, and the nasty neighbors and his previous renters were found doing illegal activities and were warned and fined. We thought it their nastiness and activities would stop - NOPE. Just got worse.

:) Then I tried Hot Foot Powder and Goofer Dust at their mailbox, driveway and walkway entry (foot traffic places) - WOW! I could see the affects on them right away! And was I happy, yes, I admit it - happy! All the crap, pain, and suffering they put us through, and all with a smile on their faces - well, just seeing them confused, unhappy and fighting with each other - it made me happy to see a little bit of justification after 2 1/2 years of misery (at that time 2 1/2 years).

:?: A little while after that, you could visibly see that chaos, discord, etc. was affecting them - and on one day the neighbor's wife (who is Chinese) put up Chinese symbols or 'talisman's' on the renters house (2 small bronze circles - can't make out symbol) and 1 large bronze circle 'talisman' in front of driveway leading to the rear of their property/house. Didn't think much about it at the time. And then I noticed that the same kind of constant activity in the rear of property (some illegal) was going on again.

So I decided to do a revenge candle spell - and although I could tell there was discomfort on their end, the goal (my goal and wish) was for them to move completely - because these are people who do not wish to change, get along - they going to do what they want to do no matter what.

I have to admit I did do a few more candles spells here and there. I kept thinking that the candles spells I was doing weren't strong enough and needed to break through the possible protection of these Chinese talismans.

:? I did ind articles online that told me these talismans weren't strong enough to produce the protection and resistance I have encountered, but then I had a few other articles that told me they were strong enough. I do not think these talismans are witchcraft/craft related - just old Chinese symbols - can't make them out and do not want to get caught trespassing and get arrested just to look at these talisman's.

:cry: I had one person give me advice that I should try to seek good to happen to these nasty neighbors, and I have to be honest and tell you - I AM SO NOT THERE YET. I mean, I have to be honest - after 3 years of hell it's going to be a very long time before I wish these degenerates the best - sorry, just not there yet. I despise lying, and to say I want the best for them or to wish them well would be a lie, and I cannot disguise it. Besides, these nasty neighbors are rich, yet choose to live in a converted horse stable/sump pump house to rent out the main house, as well as their property and anything on it (hence, all the traffic from every type of rift-raft). The absolute answer is for these nasty neighbors is to get them to move out completely, to sell their home and property and be gone forever. period. What happens to them after they move far away - I really don't care. They are too content living in the house/living conditions and my family's and my desire to to get them gone for good.

:?: Then I was told by another that it's not necessary to have to do candle spells so numerous times - that the spell should work with one candle spell.

I found a very strong candle spell (3 black candles, 3 red, 3 white - all seven day candles - in a circle of salt, specific candles dressed with specific oils: Revenge, Run Devil Run, and Crossing Oil). I have all the ingredients and materials, but haven't done it yet, due to some information I received from readers. and here's where I could use some advice and suggestions.

:arrow: I was told:

~that I needed the neighbor's date of birth. I did have to pay to obtain this info, but only his month and year of birth could be found. Is this enough?

~that the Chinese talismans were blocking the candle spell from working. Could this be true and if YES...

~how do I break/stop the protection of the Chinese talismans?

:?: Any suggestions, advice, spells (especially candle spells) to break/stop these talismans from working OR revenge candle spells that are strong enough to pierce through the 'protection of the talisman's'?

Looking forward to hearing from you all! And a big thanks to all who do reply! :)
tmarie1957

Re: Can Chinese Talismans Stop My Revenge on Bad Neighbors?

Unread postby MoonBreath » Tue Jul 30, 2013 4:51 pm

Send them a letter in the mail. Put whatever oils or powders on the letter or card and the envelope. The postman will walk right passed those talismans. When the people open their mail, you got 'em!

There are threads on here about reaching people via mail. Do a search on here for some great ideas.
MoonBreath

Re: Can Chinese Talismans Stop My Revenge on Bad Neighbors?

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Tue Jul 30, 2013 7:52 pm

tmarie1957,

You may be tying to get too much guidance from the internet. You found an article somewhere that said these talismans could not work -- but then you said you were not even sure what they looked like. Their shape and form has some meaning, but the way in which they were empowered is the key to their efficacy. Some internet article tells you this could not be -- yet you come here to a hoodoo site to ask our opinion.

My opinion: Yes, there are indeed talismans -- Chinese and otherwise -- designed to deflect or reverse a curse back to the sender and in fact such talismans are common more or less everywhere in the world, Many folks use such articles to protect a home, family or person.

The candle spell sounds fine. But i prefer to also keep up the contact work with Goofer Dust and Hot Foot in a situation like this, where you actually CAN contact them.

MoonBreath,

That is brilliant. It could definitely work.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby MoonBreath » Wed Jul 31, 2013 7:58 am

Thank you Miss Cat. I read about that sneaky trick right here on your forum. ;)
MoonBreath

Unread postby tmarie1957 » Wed Jul 31, 2013 11:01 am

Thank you Catherine and Moonbreath!

I TOTALLY appreciate your input and suggestions and advice - and the letter is a FABULOUS idea!!!

I will continue with the candle spell and give an update!

I can't tell you how much I appreciate the help and support!

Love this forum - because I am getting actually help and support, not 'what's your credit card number' or 'maybe yes, maybe no'! There's actual help here!!! :P
tmarie1957

Break a Protection Spell

Unread postby Gods Child » Tue Nov 12, 2013 9:43 pm

How do I break a Protection spell that's on an enemy.

Thank you in advance.
Gods Child

Unread postby aura » Wed Nov 13, 2013 5:32 am

Hi Gods Child,

I've merged your post into the existing topic on working against an enemy that is Protected. You'll find a number of spell suggestions and techniques to get you started after which you can ask for specifics pertinent to your case should you so require and we'll be happy to help as we can :)
Road-Opening, Healing & Herbalism
Forum Moderator

Help With Protected Enemy?

Unread postby Witchyone » Tue May 20, 2014 3:03 pm

Ok...this is a long one but I need the help, folks...read on....
There is a woman on my job who I've known for four years so far. She and I don't really get on like that. When we first met (on her first day because I was here at the job before her), I didn't really take to her too well. No big deal...not everyone hits it off right away. I didn't roll out the welcome mat for her but I certainly didn't give her my arse to kiss either. I simply just didn't take to her. Originally, I was a FWS (Federal Work Study) receptionist at the college that most of us attend and work at. She works in the student records office. But since an older employee fell ill after having suffered a double stroke, I am filling in, which leaves me in the office with her. Its not so bad when my new boss is there (my new boss is also her sister). My new boss is patient and is easy to be around and talk to. But this other coworker is a real biatch!

Originally, I didn't have much interaction with her because I sat up front at the reception desk and she was always in the back in the records office. There have been plenty of times where we either didn't speak, spoke a little or when she was straight up surly and nasty. She has also had a few arguments with a few co workers since she's been here...not a lot perhaps, but a few. I've only had one argument with a man whose gotten everyone familiar with his temperament and folks usually don;t want to deal with this man. The Dean brought me and this man in to the office due to the way he spoke to me and he was reprimanded for it. I say all of this to draw a comparison of the energy I bring into the office, versus hers'. She has people in the office who like her but so do i. I like to talk, laugh and crack jokes with my coworkers. She's polite enough to them as well, but I'm more jovial.

I have noticed that she finds ways to either accuse me ("lightly") of having done something wrong but sweeten it up to say that it isn't my fault, in which case, i must remind her that i ether had nothing to do with the offense or that my supervisor (her sister and also her supervisor) told me to do such. She also compares me to the other woman who I am covering for by talking about how well she did this and that but I have a great work ethic. I never run my time on the phone and I don't have traffic coming into the office to sit at my desk to talk to me while distracting others in the small office that we occupy. I do exactly what I am told and the task given to me gets done fast and efficiently. My boss just told me last week that she has no problems with how I work. But here it is, this woman I don't get on with tells me that its my boss' fault that my job is being done half-assed. Again, this woman that I don't get o with is the sister and employee of my new boss. I'm actually still learning the ropes and have been in the position for two months.

Recently, she invited me to her baby shower. Needless to say, I was touched because I was nice enough to make her a bracelet set an a ring for her birthday that had already passed, and I didn't think that she'd think of me. I was hoping that by working closer, this would give us a chance to really get to know one another and maybe become friends or at least more respectful (on her part). I usually keep my mouth shut because I know that if we argue, I'll probably be the one to get canned, even though I've been there longer, though in as temporary position (Federal Work Study). Now, I'm in a professional title but I still say nothing because I know the outcome.

She has done little things, such as leaving both of the records office doors open so that folks can wander in and possibly steal things (including my stuff) from the office, even though I was always told to close the doors behind me and grab my keys when I'm the only one in the office and I have to leave it for whatever reason because closing the doors keeps the office locked. She recently went too far when she told my former boss what I had asked her.

My former boss, who is the assistant to the Dean, used to manage me when I was FWS and looked for me to ask me to do her a favor. Mind you, she did NOT say whether or not it was job related...she just said that she'd give me more info. At the time that she asked me for this favor, I was fixing student folders...meaning, I was working. I told her that I would when I got the chance. But when I saw this coworker on my way back to our office, I asked her if I should be doing this favor for her because the last time I did a favor for her, I ended up doing a job that wasn't my responsbility nor should have been asked to do. Instead of just telling me that its a small favor and its ok to do, she runs and tells her what I've said 9possibly more). Now, there's tension.

The thing is, this biatch is preggers and is going on maternity leave in July. I want her gone! I would like to do it in a way where she takes maternity leave early and it sticks indefinitely. How can I pull this off? I've never done anything to her and I'm tired of the bulls***!. And I have made attempts to be friendly because I find it important to have a peaceful work environment. I also thought that maybe we've misunderstood each other and deserved to give each other a chance, but screw it! I'm as vengeful as they come, and she deserves her arse hit. I've tried the reversal powders, while cursing her and souring her but I think she's protected. Help, anyone?
Thank you Saints Martha, Joseph, Anthony, and Expedite for blessing all aspects of my life.
Witchyone

Re: Help With Protected Enemy?

Unread postby Sarafina » Tue May 20, 2014 4:09 pm

she's carrying an innocent baby. of course she's protected.

I'd bathe in hyssop if I were you.
Sarafina

Unread postby Witchyone » Thu May 22, 2014 6:45 pm

I have been bathing in hyssop and protecting mself. That's when she's much nicer. Not sure if I've shared this, but the slander had me worried because she had been twisting my words around to the Dean's assistant who could've easily fired me. This was her intention, I believe. Her and the Dean's assistant go way back and are close. Since that day, the Dean's assistant (my old boss) hardly speaks to me. There's tension in the office now.

The may be protected due to her being with child, but I beieve that its been an ongoing thing for her, well before she got pregnant....blessings left and right while she's been nasty toward me and a few others which was unmerited. I almost lost my job due to a concern I've asked her, which was when she twisted my words around.

My preferred method was to reverse to her what she's done to me, in the way of having all of her cherished relationships and blessings and grace with others torn down. Thanks for your reply. I'll keep the protection on-going. But it sucks to have to do this on the count of one person, for a long duration of time. I'd like to invest my magical energy into something else that would otherwise take it back to her so that she'll back off or have her removed to another college site altogether....either way, where she'd be in a position to leave me alone permanently.
Thank you Saints Martha, Joseph, Anthony, and Expedite for blessing all aspects of my life.
Witchyone

Unread postby Sarafina » Thu May 22, 2014 9:09 pm

I personally would never do magic against a pregnant woman. you dont know know what could happen to you

i think you should do a honey jar, sweeten her to you. should have started the job with one to be honest.

as for the dean..you can try Boss Fix and do a honey jar on him/her too.

also spray some peace water in the office. cut all that tension.
Sarafina

Unread postby Shantilly Lace » Fri May 23, 2014 5:34 am

I agree with Sarafina sweeten her and the boss to you.

The baby is an innocent and you wouldn't want the babe harmed for something the mother did.
Shantilly Lace

How do I remove someone's magical protection?

Unread postby yusof » Fri Jul 25, 2014 12:38 pm

I want to perform a crossing/jinxing or destruction work on a target who may be protected (likely is). How do I go about removing the protection? Will uncrossing oil also remove protection?
Last edited by MissMichaele on Fri Jul 25, 2014 12:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: retitled for accuracy
yusof

Re: How do I remove someone's magical protection?

Unread postby Sarafina » Fri Jul 25, 2014 2:28 pm

if they are protected by God there's nothing you can do
Sarafina

Unread postby j82 » Fri Jul 25, 2014 7:39 pm

Uncrossing only removes a cross condition not protection. IF the person has done you wrong and evil then maybe reversal would work for you. IF they are protected by God IE the work is not supported then no it wont. If they have protection on them then you will have to work harder and stronger to over come it. I like the mirror box or double sided mirror spell to reverse evil on people if thats the case
j82

Unread postby ProphetAvery » Fri Aug 01, 2014 5:04 am

Confusion products are great for erroding a workers personal protection in order to break through their defenses. After breaking through their defenses i would work with fiery wall of protection products, so just in case anything from them bounces back it will only hurt them more. ST. Michael is great for protection work as well. Even the most novice workers will have at least SOME form of protection so as J82 said you may have to work stronger and harder depending on how skilled the worker is.
God Bless St. Expedite, Archangel Michael!
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1860G
ProphetAvery

Unread postby Dragonfly72 » Wed Aug 20, 2014 6:28 pm

Hello everyone,

I would like to know how to remove a protection from a target in order to influence them easily? I have very few personal concerns, and nothing particulary strong...Many thanks!
Dragonfly72

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Aug 20, 2014 9:21 pm

Hello, Dragonfly72 ,

That's a little difficult to do.

But, read all the posts on this thread to give you some ideas.

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Re: Cleansing bath on poppet to remove protection from a target?

Unread postby butterflyb » Sat Aug 23, 2014 3:21 pm

When you use the Buffalo Ammonia to strip someone of their protection on a plastic doll baby, what other herbs should be used to stuff the head with? And do you continue keeping the doll in a dark place, afterwards, or dispose of it after the "stripping" ritual?
butterflyb

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun Aug 24, 2014 9:50 pm

Hello, butterflyb
Buffalo Ammonia! That is BRILIANT!!

So, are are you trying to curse the target? Or confuse the target? If so, then use....

Use poppy seeds, Mustard seeds, will confuse them
www.herb-magic.com/mustard-seed-black.html
www.herb-magic.com/poppy-seed.html

And Goofer Dust is lovely also for this purpose also (LOL)
www.luckymojo.com/gooferdust.html

And here's a good oil:
www.luckymojo.com/inflammatoryconfusion.html

Wishing you the very best with this
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby butterflyb » Mon Aug 25, 2014 9:50 am

Thank you, Miss Aida!

I'm trying to confuse my target. A reading stated she has weak "Santeria" protection therefore I wanted to strip her of this first, before I confuse her. I have all the herbs and oils you mentioned, plus Alum for her sexual organs. My question is, do I follow these steps for it:

1. Baptize doll
2. Strip her of her protection FIRST with the Ammonia
3. THEN insert the herbs
4. proceed with my confusion ritual for 9 days
5. Call the person "out" of doll
6. Dispose in graveyard

or do I do Step 3, BEFORE step 2?

Thank you for your response!
butterflyb

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Aug 25, 2014 9:21 pm

Hello, butterfly,

Your order is correct!

Congrats!
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby butterflyb » Wed Aug 27, 2014 11:02 am

Thank you Miss Aida! So excited! :)
butterflyb

Unread postby MaryBee » Fri Oct 03, 2014 9:37 am

One way I like to confuse someone is to hang the dolly upside down by the feet and spin it around, calling out how I want them to be confused. I might do that up to 3 times a day.

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.
MaryBee
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Witchyone » Wed Oct 29, 2014 8:39 pm

Thanks, Shantilly Lace.

Sarafina, I also appreciate your reply.....but I think it to be better to maintain the suggestion of the honey jar as without telling me what I should and should not be doing or rather, how I SHOULD have started my work. You see, the honey jar is a good idea but I carry no desire to have her become all bowlsful of sugary sweet to me. I just need the chick to back off and to watch where she steps into shit. The honey jar would achieve a sense of peace with a much more positive outcome, but I believe heavily in equal doses and even more in folks getting what they deserve. I will not be petitioning for someone to become sweet on me when they have tried to cause me to lose my job unwarranted because when you consider that bigger picture, it becomes different than that. Perhaps if it were as simple as she and I not clicking due to not understanding one another, then the honey jar would be in heavy consideration. But I have a child to take care of and a roof to keep over his head....and turning the other cheek on this matter or even pacifying her is not an option because see, now its when my livelihood is being messed with, and without good reason....especially since I'm busting my ass in getting my work done and keeping my nose clean. YOU can use a honey jar...but I'll pass. When a person tries to take away how I support myself and my child, I get different...and extra. But thanks for your suggestion. Instead, I'll work with a mirror box and a candle spell or two...she's given birth...now the gloves come off!
Witchyone

Unread postby Witchyone » Wed Oct 29, 2014 8:43 pm

And to all...please forgive the profanity. I wanted go emphasize my goal with this chick. With respect to the moderators and othrr forum members, the profanity will not happen again.
Witchyone

Unread postby Miss Athena » Thu Oct 30, 2014 1:08 am

It's hard when there is tension in your workplace. The office I'm working in has quite an obvious bit of it going around. So far, it has avoided me and I want to keep it that way. I made an infusion of basil soaked in purified water for three days, popped it into a spray bottle and regularly spray down my desk, phone and work surfaces where anyone can lay their hands. This keeps any negative energy they're carrying around away from me.

If you want to stop her slander, think about getting a photo of her, write your petition on it and put it under a candle dressed with Stop Gossip oil, and perhaps carry a pinch of Slippery Elm in your pocket at work. That's a great herb for protection against harmful gossip.

You could also take her photo, put alum on it, fold it away from you and put it in a freezer jar nearly full of water. Petition that she is unable to speak ill of you, and bung that thing into your freezer. Puts her antics on ice, without hurting her. I can understand if you want to go the reversal route, as you're entitled to. I just wanted to give you some other options to consider.
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby ProfessorAmes » Thu Oct 30, 2014 7:33 am

Hi WitchyOne,
It looks like you've gotten a nice range of suggestions here. I wanted to go back to your original idea of having her leave for good. With the new baby this could be a chance for her to become a stay at home mom. I know with certain corporate policies she has to come back to work to get the maternity leave paid for, but I've seen women do this, work for a few months and then ultimately leave and go home with the baby.

If you want that then get a female figural candle or even a vulva candle and tie a little plastic baby doll to the womb. Literally make her body ache for her baby. The little plastic babies I call King Cake babies, you can probably get them at any store that carries favors for baby showers and stuff. I'd wrap the baby in a petition that encourages her to go home and leave work.

http://www.luckymojo.com/candle-eve-white.html

The dressing oil is a little tricky, but you can perhaps use Stay At Home oil - which is originally intended to keep roaming husbands at home, but it might be workable in this situation:
http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-stay-at-home.html

Best of luck with this.
ProfessorAmes
Forum Moderator

Glass candle was put out

Unread postby Cinluk » Wed Nov 05, 2014 8:46 pm

I was burning a glass vigil candle for revenge against an enemy -- then someone accidentally put it out with water. I relit it. Is it still effective?
Cinluk

Re: Glass candle

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Wed Nov 05, 2014 10:28 pm

"Accidents" like that are bad signs. This is not so much a question of whether the work is still "effective" (it's not) as it is a question of how proteced and watchful your enemy is.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby Godislove » Sat Nov 08, 2014 5:06 am

I like this buffalo ammonia idea.

A)If I'm using a felt our flannel baby doll do I just put drops of the ammonia on it how one would anoint an object or should I put drops of it in water and then put the felt and flannel dolls In the water.

And if we're stripping protection shouldn't we:

B) glue picture to doll
1. Put pins and needles in the eyes, nose, mouth, ears,
2. Then baptize the dolls ( I can baptize this doll in Florida water right?)
http://www.luckymojo.com/esoteric/occultism/magic/spells/practicaltips.html
3. Buffalo ammonia.
4.Then stuff them with herbs.
5.Then anoint them with oils.

C)

As well I want to strip the magic around a persons relationship. Do I take the separation dolls and baptize them. Then the ammonia, then do what I have to do with the dressing oils.
Godislove

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Sat Nov 08, 2014 5:53 pm

A) If using a felt or flannel baby doll put Buffalo Ammonia in the water, soak and dry the doll.

B) You gave the order o f events way wrong.

1. Craft the doll with or without the face. This includes stuffing it.

2. Baptise the doll. I have no idea why you would use Florida Water to baptise it. That makes no sense to me. Use the Ammonia water sprinkle.

3. Put pins and needles in the eyes, nose, mouth, ears. I have no idea why you wish to anoint the doll with oils -- it's messy. Singe or burn the doll, stab or cut it.

C) Your idea of stripping protection from a couple's relationship is unworkable with dolls as you described it. Too complex. Not direct enough. Just work as outlined above on two dolls.

You sound like someone who needs more help with practical hoodoo. You are kinda running all over the map here. Get a copy of the Black Folder book (!2.00) and read the artices on dolls -- especially Ms. Robin's "Cursing With Doll Babaies." That will set you straight.

Good luck.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

PreviousNext

• Advertisement
Lucky-Mojo-Hoodoo-Rootwork-Hour-Radio-Show.com

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Cursing, Crossing, Jinxing, and Revenge