• Please visit our Occult Sister-Sites
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Road Opener Vigil Candle Questions and Answers

Discussions about how to use Lucky Mojo vigil lights, novena candles, figural candles, and offertory candles, and how to fix lucky oil lamps.

burn a road opener candle alongside adam and eve love candle

New postby wiccanbudgiemom » Sun May 03, 2009 4:14 pm

Anyway, My red come to me candle burned out on its own when it was almost twards the bottom- less than 1/4 inch of candle left at the bottom-dont know what that means and if my spell failed. but that was more for sexual love or lust for that color. I didnt want just sex so I ordered an adam and eve love candle fixed with a road opener candle-maybe that will remove tough obstacles. Can I burn the road opener candle with the adam and eve love candle at the same time? or maybe they need to be burned at different moon phases. Also have a breakup candle-was gonna do that during the full moon? I was gonna use that with the couple's names to split them on parchment paper under candle but have no other props and am on a tight budget.(spent too much already) This may take awhile as the couple that i want to split has been together for years. But this woman is in the way of something i want and need .
wiccanbudgiemom

Re: burn a road opener candle alongside adam and eve love candle

New postby Literarylioness » Sun May 03, 2009 4:36 pm

wiccanbudgiemom wrote:Anyway, My red come to me candle burned out on its own when it was almost twards the bottom- less than 1/4 inch of candle left at the bottom-dont know what that means and if my spell failed. but that was more for sexual love or lust for that color. I didnt want just sex so I ordered an adam and eve love candle fixed with a road opener candle-maybe that will remove tough obstacles. Can I burn the road opener candle with the adam and eve love candle at the same time? or maybe they need to be burned at different moon phases. Also have a breakup candle-was gonna do that during the full moon? I was gonna use that with the couple's names to split them on parchment paper under candle but have no other props and am on a tight budget.(spent too much already) This may take awhile as the couple that i want to split has been together for years. But this woman is in the way of something i want and need .

Have you gotten a reading to see if this is even worth pursuing? The Adam & Eve can be burned along side a Road Opener, but what exactly are you aiming for? You are trying to break-up a couple and find a lover? The Adam & Eve with Road Opener is a great combination to find someone new.

It sounds like your energy is scattered and that will not help you with this type of work.

Mary
Literarylioness

New postby wiccanbudgiemom » Sun May 03, 2009 5:09 pm

I wanted to break a couple up and bring in a particular person that i had an encounter with.
wiccanbudgiemom

New postby Literarylioness » Sun May 03, 2009 5:28 pm

wiccanbudgiemom wrote:I wanted to break a couple up and bring in a particular person that i had an encounter with.

Does the couple have anything to do with the person you want the "romantic encounter" with? I am going to assume yes.The best way to break a couple up is to find another partner for the rival and push the target towards you. That is a moving candle spell. You get figure candles for the couple and have them back to back. You get a figure candle for the rival and have have the rival go towards that figure candle and away from the target. You have your target come towards your figure candle.

That's what I would do.

Mary
Literarylioness

New postby starsinthesky7 » Sun May 03, 2009 5:33 pm

^What color candle would u use for the target in this case?
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

New postby J Simulcik » Tue May 05, 2009 9:49 am

I would use white, because you're showing them and moving them to their perfect match.
J Simulcik

New postby Literarylioness » Tue May 05, 2009 1:24 pm

J Simulcik wrote:I would use white, because you're showing them and moving them to their perfect match.

Actually the target (the one you want) should be pink. You want the target to fall in love with you and be romantic to you. The rival (the one you want to get rid of) should be white going toward a pink figure. The candle representing you could be pink or white. I would use white because it is more neutral.

Mary
Literarylioness

New postby J Simulcik » Tue May 05, 2009 6:43 pm

Mary is absolutely right. I was answering the question that I thought was being asked, and not the one that was actually asked! :oops:
J Simulcik

New postby mimiso » Fri May 29, 2009 8:30 am

Hi All!

I used a road opener candle.. I think it is working..(it's only been a couple days though :) but i have a question.. after the candle burnt out and melted almost completely..it still left a wax puddle that didn't melt completely to the bottom.. kind of like a mini fort around the burnt out wick.. does that mean i should still perform another one until the wax is completely melted to the bottom?

Thanks with love,

Ami
mimiso

New postby thmpsn2 » Sat May 30, 2009 2:58 pm

Does the road opener spell come in a kit? What if I don't know the name of the person that I want to rid my boyfriend of? Would I use a white candle for her knowing that she is my enemy?
thmpsn2

Re: road opener candle!

New postby starsinthesky7 » Sat May 30, 2009 10:54 pm

If you want to burn another candle then that is up to you. If there is some left over, I dont see that as a bad sign you feel that it worked. But if you want you can repeat.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

New postby starsinthesky7 » Sat May 30, 2009 11:10 pm

No road opener does not come in the spell kit. It is beneficial to the know the name of the other woman, but you could use "(boyfriend's name other woman) but you need to concentrate, and use more energy. I would use black candle for the enemy.

I would recommend working with your boyfriend then since you know more about him. I would make him more faithful to you. Control his penis, and make it rise only to the occasion for you. Have eyes for only you. Those kinds of things.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

New postby Literarylioness » Sun May 31, 2009 7:37 pm

thmpsn2 wrote:Does the road opener spell come in a kit? What if I don't know the name of the person that I want to rid my boyfriend of? Would I use a white candle for her knowing that she is my enemy?

You sound like you want to dominant your boyfriend and those spells can be found here: http://www.luckymojo.com/femaledomination.html

Good luck!

Mary
Literarylioness

Re: road opener candle!

New postby mimiso » Mon Jun 01, 2009 7:02 am

thanks for the insightfulness :)
mimiso

New postby keeperoftherubyshoes » Thu Jul 16, 2009 6:58 pm

Hi all,
I had an interesting experience last night while working a variation of the Road Opener spell and would welcome input! Here's the backstory in a nutshell: I've been working towards putting my family together for just about a year- results are steady, while not necessarily as fast as I would like them, but that's a whole other matter. My current working is speeding right along, but I couldn't shake the feeling that *something* is blocking the complete return of my husband, whether real or imaginary. I started reading on the forums last night and read about the Road opener spell. It really resonated with me, to the point that I opened up my box of tools and put together a variation. Now, I always *know* my magic works, but I really felt this spell working as the candles burned. Now for the interesting bit- as my petition burned on top of my wax puddles as I finished up, the stoneware saucer I had everything burning on completely shattered! I had taken all the necessary precautions to ensure candle safety, and have never encountered this before. I looked at the Divination site, and searched the forums- my interpretation of this is that this spell literally Shattered something major! I feel fantastic about this working and would love any and all input.
Thanks!!!
keeperoftherubyshoes

Re: Road Opener Results- opinions please

New postby jwmcclin » Thu Jul 16, 2009 7:41 pm

I agree with you 'broke something.' Stay positive. Someone with more experience and insight will provide further details.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

New postby Literarylioness » Fri Jul 17, 2009 4:41 pm

keeperoftherubyshoes wrote:Hi all,
I had an interesting experience last night while working a variation of the Road Opener spell and would welcome input! Here's the backstory in a nutshell: I've been working towards putting my family together for just about a year- results are steady, while not necessarily as fast as I would like them, but that's a whole other matter. My current working is speeding right along, but I couldn't shake the feeling that *something* is blocking the complete return of my husband, whether real or imaginary. I started reading on the forums last night and read about the Road opener spell. It really resonated with me, to the point that I opened up my box of tools and put together a variation. Now, I always *know* my magic works, but I really felt this spell working as the candles burned. Now for the interesting bit- as my petition burned on top of my wax puddles as I finished up, the stoneware saucer I had everything burning on completely shattered! I had taken all the necessary precautions to ensure candle safety, and have never encountered this before. I looked at the Divination site, and searched the forums- my interpretation of this is that this spell literally Shattered something major! I feel fantastic about this working and would love any and all input.
Thanks!!!

Maybe what "shattered" are your feelings towards you're work? Since you said the Road Opener "resonated"with you, maybe emotionally and psychologically, you feel better about what you are doing? Maybe the Road Opener has given you the impetus you need to get to the finish line?

Just a thought.

Mary
Literarylioness

New postby keeperoftherubyshoes » Tue Jul 21, 2009 11:38 pm

Thanks for the thought Mary- hadn't considered that one. Did get some news today from the Husband... I have a very good idea of what I broke through. My way from here is looking pretty clear and what is circulating in the ether is working just like I want it to. Now, for patience...
keeperoftherubyshoes

Road Opener Vigil / Spell kit query

New postby path2success » Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:34 am

Is there any specific Road opener spell kit? I know we have satchet, incense, etc but about using them:

1. Take a bath, dress with road opener satchet and burn the incesnse pray for the area I would like success and then light the vigil. - Is this road opener work that all refer to when they say do a road opener before you beging a spell?

2. Can I use a single vigil and state that I get success in all areas of my life or would it benefit in having multiple road openers for every area [which is going to be expensive for me :( ] ?
path2success

Re: Road Opener Vigil / Spell kit query

New postby catherineyronwode » Sun Sep 27, 2009 6:33 pm

We don't put Road Opener together as a kit because folks just seem to like to use the candles and the baths and the oils. You can essentially build your own spell, as you outlined above. I feel that if i were to be blocked in many areas, i would wish to open each road on its own. But that's just me, i guess.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Owner

Re: Road Opener Vigil / Spell kit query

New postby path2success » Sun Sep 27, 2009 9:09 pm

Thanks Ms Cat! I'll use seperate ones for seperate areas. I've purchased so many products so a few more road openers to get me to my destination is fine !!
path2success

road opener candle burning signs

New postby wiccanbudgiemom » Wed Oct 07, 2009 7:18 am

i just started burning your lm dressed road opener candle. The flame is somewhat large and has been really whipping around. there is no drafts. It also ocasionally pops, which has never happened to me before. Im hoping these are good signs.
wiccanbudgiemom

Re: road opener candle burning signs

New postby Devi Spring » Wed Oct 07, 2009 7:23 am

You can read about candle signs here: http://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagicdivination.html
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Re: road opener candle burning signs

New postby ablake » Wed Oct 07, 2009 1:56 pm

From what I found, I believe those pops are the spirits communicating with you. Sadly when my candle popped at me last week I didn't know what it was saying.

My neice is also studying Hoodoo. She told me that a practioner told her that if she wanted to know what the spirits are trying to tell her that she should sleep with a glass of water with sugar in it next to her.

Just passing along something I had never heard before. Haven't tried it but you never know....

I wish you much success.
ablake

Road Opener Fixed Candle

New postby marcoa » Fri Oct 16, 2009 12:35 pm

Hello,

I recently purchased a Road Opener fixed candle from LM. I am planning on performing a candle burning ritual to clear and open the doors to success in various areas of my life. I am going to use the fixed candle as the main "mother" candle, if you will. The petition paper will be written out for general blockage removal in all areas of my life. I will use separate orange candles to either side of the main candle, dressed with road opener oil, for the specific areas. . One for money one for health one for love etc.. Does anyone think this is a good idea or should I stick with the one fixed candle for all area?
marcoa

Re: Road Opener Fixed Candle

New postby Devi Spring » Fri Oct 16, 2009 12:44 pm

I very often use vigil candles as sort of the central point in a more complex working - so your plan sounds like a good one to me.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Road Opener Candle Questions and Answers

New postby marcoa » Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:42 am

Hello!

I am working a Road opening spell tonight under the power of the full moon. I have a spell written out and a layout planned. I'd appreciate some feedback for anyone who has done Road Opening spells. This ritual will follow some road opening/cleansing bath work.
I will use a LM Road Opener fixed vigil candle as the "mother" candle in the center of the altar. I have four orange offeratory candles (pictured as 1-4) that will be placed in the four directions around the LM candle:

. . . . . . . . . . 1 . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
. . . 2 . . LM Candle . . 3 . . .
. . . . . . . . . . 4 . . . . . . . . .

My petition under the LM candle will be for general opening of the roads for success in my life. Each offeratory candle will be dressed with LM road opener oil rolled in a specific powdered herb for the condition that I want to be affected:

candle 1 will be rolled in bayberry root for money blockage removal,
candle 2 will be rolled in lavender powder for love blockage removal,
candle 3 will be rolled in althea for health blockage removal, and
candle 4 will be rolled in anise seed for psychic blockage removal.

The center candle will be lit and have the 23rd psalm spoken over it stating my intention for the roads of success to open in all area of my life. Then the offeratory candles will will be lit will saying my petition for road opening in that specific area. I will burn van van incense during the ritual.

Are there any other psalms or road opening ideas I can add to this ritual? Any tips would be appreciated.

Thanks!!

Marcoa
marcoa

Re: Road opening spell layout

New postby catherineyronwode » Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:53 am

It's a very nicely thought-out spell, marcoa!

I personally like to use powders, powdered incense, or herbs to lay out visual patterns on the altar, so i would literally make "winding roads" from those four herbs that lead from the central candle to each helper light and then to the four edges or four corners of the altar.

Psalms associated with road opening:

Psalms 16:11: Thou wilt shew me the path of life: in thy presence is fullness of joy; at thy right hand there are pleasures for evermore.

Psalms 23:3 He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.

Psalms 25:4: Shew me thy ways, O Lord; teach me thy paths. 25:10: All the paths of the LORD are mercy and truth unto such as keep his covenant and his testimonies.

Psalms 119:35: Make me to go in the path of thy commandments; for therein do I delight. 119:105: Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Owner

New postby stelselv » Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:43 am

it is a very good ritual Marcoa, i am going to do the same when my road opener arrives... thanks for sharing... Psalms 20, 21 are for victory if you are interested... I read psalms 20, 21 and 23, almost everyday..

I don't have althea, is there any other herbal substitute for health???

thanks again...
stelselv

New postby Turnsteel » Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:51 am

stelselv wrote:
I don't have althea, is there any other herbal substitute for health???

thanks again...

Angelica, for a woman's health.
God bless you Dr Jose Gregorio Hernandez.
Thank you Saint Expedite
Turnsteel

New postby stelselv » Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:55 am

thanks HD, i have Angelica root.. :D
stelselv

New postby marcoa » Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:50 pm

I wanted to follow up on the success of the ritual. Well, all the candles have burned beautifully. My Road Opener vigil candle is burning clean and mellow, but with a strong flame. It took a little bit the first night to get it from a small, dim flame to a bright flame. After working with the wax for a bit it went right to burning beautifully. This has been my first Road Opener spell and I feel like it produces a very strong change almost immediately. I have a greater intuition within me knowing there will be positive change soon. On my walk home from work last night I picked up some interesting omens that showed me the paths are opening.

Thanks Cat and other for the advice!!

Marcoa
marcoa

New postby Shiva2500 » Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:13 am

Hi Marcoa,

Congratulations! That is awesome...
Currently, I am keeping my fingers crossed for my Road Opener candle ritual to be a success (starting it soon), so hearing your success story is very encouraging & heart warming!

Best Wishes,
shiva2500
Shiva2500

New postby cabriellenil » Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:40 am

Thank you Marcoa for sharing your ritual with us. This looks great - I'm going to try it one of these days. Glad to hear it went well and wish you a lot of success to come!
cabriellenil

New postby theusurper » Wed Mar 03, 2010 12:18 pm

I do my Road Opener Ritual every monday , i burn 5 candles for clarity, road opener, crown of succsess, my guardian angel and attraction. this last monday the clarity and guardian angel burned completelly no sing of wax, nothing, the other 3 burned completelly but they left a huge cascade of wax, but beatifully cascade, my feeling are good, i feel that i did something real good, but i would like to know , what you guys think about that.
theusurper

New postby movingforward » Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:11 pm

Hello
I am new and I have a question... I want to do the road opener too: I got LM Road Opener fixed vigil candle but not the other 4 orange candles!!; for incense I got the LM Road opener, LM sachet powder, LM bath crystal which I plan to use to do a house cleaning with it.

Do I get better results if I use 4 orange candles like Marcoa??

How I make the spell to affect not just me but everybody in the house? or should I do separated spells per person in the house?

I read the page about House cleaning and I wonder if I can actually use the road opener in a house cleaning?

I guess I had more than just one question
thank you
mf
movingforward

New postby catherineyronwode » Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:14 pm

movingforward, you are not reading marcoa's spell right. She is road opening for FOUR separate types of work, hence she wants and needs four helper lights. This does not make the spell have "better results" -- rather it focuses the spell on her four specific desires.

To affect "everybody" you put all of their names on the petition.

Road opening is NOT house cleaning. You cannot make one into the other, because they are very different things.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Owner

New postby marcoa » Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:22 am

Yes, Cat is right. I think it's important to know what roads you want to be cleared before you start this type of work. I personally felt like I needed clearing in some of the most important avenues in my life. Money,Love,Health and my Psychic mind. I really felt like all these roads needed some blockage removal, hence the four helper candles. My flame is burning brighter than ever now! I have been led to turn the vigil candle clockwise after I read the 23rd psalm. I read the psalm on the back of the candle and afterwords I turn it clockwise so that the art faces me. Things are changing and I shall report my results as they happen!!

I wanted to add some specific steps I have included in my spell. I sprinkled Peace Water in all four corner of my room to call in good spirits before the spell. I also have a jar with althea root next to a bowl of water to call helpful spirits to aid in my candle work. I will always do this from now on as I feel it helps tremendously with my success. Thanks to Cat for passing on this knowledge through her book, "Hoodoo Herb and Root Magic".

Marcoa
marcoa

Road Opening & Blessing Vigil - Moon Phases

New postby Shiva2500 » Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:02 pm

Hello,

I will soon be placing an order for a 'Road Opening' vigil and remember reading somewhere that a 'new moon' is the best time to start it, is that right? Would it also be a good time for starting 'Blessing/ Fiery Wall of Protection' work or should one wait till the moon has started waxing? Just curious... :)

Thanks,
shiva2500
Shiva2500

Re: Road Opening & Blessing Vigil - Moon Phases

New postby starsinthesky7 » Mon Mar 08, 2010 11:14 pm

Yes you are correct for the road opening candle, and this would be helpful for the blessing as well since you are blessing a new venture or person or whatever. Fiery wall of protection work is good during this time too. On the other hand, this type of work can be done at any moon phase. I think you are good, and best of luck to you.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Re: Road Opening & Blessing Vigil - Moon Phases

New postby Shiva2500 » Tue Mar 09, 2010 12:45 pm

Thats awesome, timing fits perfectly with my plan of action! Thank you Miss. starsinthesky7 :)

Warm Wishes,
shiva2500
Shiva2500

Road Opener fixed vigil candle - amazing!

New postby Bibi » Wed Mar 17, 2010 1:57 pm

Hello!

I just wanted to share how awesome the fixed vigil candles are. I had my friends who were visiting the shop bring me home a Road Opener candle, and I must say, not only did it look and smell great, it worked swiftly. One week after it completed burning, we had the way opened for us to get our own place to live, right when things were beginning to look dire. My husband and I are moving this weekend! (A LOT sooner than we had anticipated!)

Thanks so much, LM staff!
Bibi

Re: Road Opener fixed vigil candle - amazing!

New postby catherineyronwode » Wed Mar 17, 2010 2:03 pm

We're glad to be of help, and i thank you for the kind testimonial. Good luck to you in your new home!
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Owner

New postby corazon » Wed Mar 17, 2010 2:28 pm

That is great Bibi!!

I agree, LM candles are amazing!!!

I am in the middle of burning a Psychic Vision candle for myself and already have remembered my dreams every time I wake up and very vivid ones too. Not done with the candle either!! I swear by these candles now!

Good luck with moving!!!
corazon

New postby jwmcclin » Wed Mar 17, 2010 3:54 pm

I third that; LM candles are amazing!!!
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

New postby cutiepie » Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:20 am

so even if i light vigil candles for love, without using any spell kits can still lead to positive results right?. and are the vigil candles already annointed with the proper oils,etc? just wondering.
cutiepie

New postby phoenixrising » Sat Mar 20, 2010 3:04 pm

cutiepie wrote:so even if i light vigil candles for love, without using any spell kits can still lead to positive results right?. and are the vigil candles already annointed with the proper oils,etc? just wondering.

Yes, the vigil candles come fixed with the proper oils and herbs. They are also prayed over by LM staff, all of whom are experienced rootworkers who were trained by Ms. Cat. I have had great success with the fixed candles which I use along with the corresponding bath crystals, incenses, oils, and sachet powders along with prayer and reading of psalms to do a complete riual for myself. I find that all of this combined gives more power to the spell and strengthens my focus and intent.

As far as results from a candle by itself...the results you get would depend upon your focus and intent and the work you put into it. Therefore, results may vary from person to person. Just because person A got awesome results with a candle alone doesn't necessarily mean that person B will. Just try it and see what works for you. Also, a reading will help you to determine what you need.

Good Luck!
phoenixrising

New postby Bibi » Sat Mar 20, 2010 4:12 pm

cutiepie wrote:so even if i light vigil candles for love, without using any spell kits can still lead to positive results right?. and are the vigil candles already annointed with the proper oils,etc? just wondering.

Yes, the candles are dressed for the work at hand, but, I did use mine in conjunction with a road opening spell. You won't get much out of spellwork if you don't put the effort behind it to back it up. :) I like using the vigil candles to "re-enforce" and strengthen the work I'm doing. LM's candles pack quite a punch!
Bibi

Road Opener, Reversing, and (would like a third)

New postby Frindle » Sun Apr 25, 2010 7:31 am

Greetings LM'ers,
As stated, I would like to light a series of 3 candles, with the intent of "a brand new start" as a final result.

I have been seriously undertaking major removals, and cleansings, and on myself, the results are amazing.
It seems as though the rest of the outside world hasn't quite caught on the "results", they still view the "old" me,
first, even though all of them say I have accomplished and moved forward in a great way.

I know I am dealing with some serious outside negative energies from poeple (who have and probably still "work" on me)
I have the reversal for them, I am using the road opener to finish clearing what I've been working on that's still stymied, it's the
last complementary one I can't place my thoughts on.

The secondary goal would be to draw in luck and blessings, afterwards. As a side note, I am still very blocked in romance,
the past feelings from me are obliterated, but that same "old energy" is at least remembered by others.

My guess:
I have prayed for and seen some incredible blessings in the last 2 years, a blessing candle to bring in positivity to my
more forceful ones?
A Cut and Clear for dealing with the negative past public energy?
I'm so close to the situation I can't see.
How can I get people to see things as they are now? Clarity?

I trust your opinions, and always try to apply what I read on here in my workings.
Of course, I know this is ongoing work, these three are for a signicant "take a stance" mode to start off my new year for my
upcoming birthday. I am going to sign up for a reading as a gift to myself as well.

Thanks everyone!
Frindle

Re: Road Opener, Reversing, and (would like a third)

New postby starsinthesky7 » Sun Apr 25, 2010 10:07 pm

I would make sure that you include some kind of protection in the work that you do to protect you from these negative energies.

I would continue to cleanse yourself, and your space thoroughly as you have been doing. I think van van products would be another great idea. A clear and cut would be good for you as well.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

New postby ConjureMan Ali » Mon Apr 26, 2010 8:32 pm

Van Van is a great idea. It's one of those products that clear out old messes, open the way for new beginnings, and offer protection for the individual.

If you want clean start perform some type of healing/cleansing (Cut and Clear, Healing, taking baths and doing washes) followed up with some type of opening (Road Opening, Van Van) then follow up with either a general blessing or drawing of what you seek.

Good luck.
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

New postby jwmcclin » Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:00 pm

All of these are great recommendations; I love the herb baths, cat has some great herb baths for the purpose of cleansing, drawing and protection.

13 herb for cleaning (http://www.herb-magic.com/13herb-bath-one.html); 9 herb for opening the way (http://www.herb-magic.com/9herb-bath-one.html) and 7 herb for drawing (http://www.herb-magic.com/7herb-bath-7.html)

If you peruse the list here; you will have a host of herbs used for protection as well http://www.herb-magic.com/index.html#A-Z
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

New postby Frindle » Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:23 am

Thank you everyone for your help. I apparently I am well on my way, as my recent order included several mentioned items.
It is always nice to have more experienced advice to make sure we don't toddle too far off track.
This forum is a blessing in itself. (Insert thanks to cat here!)
CD
Frindle

New postby kittynmoon » Wed Apr 28, 2010 4:12 am

You cana also try jinx killer or hyssop. A cut and clear is good if you are having trouble letting go on your end as well.
kittynmoon

New postby MightyScorpio » Thu Apr 29, 2010 4:03 am

Sounds wonderful! Can't wait to try it!
MightyScorpio

New postby MightyScorpio » Fri May 14, 2010 3:29 am

Just began my spell tonight! Thanx a bunch for the layout. It was very helpful! I really appreciate all of you! :D
MightyScorpio

Road Opener Candle Questions and Answers

New postby gylesgyles » Tue Jun 01, 2010 12:26 pm

Hello

I just need some advice

Performed a Road Opener ritual to open blockages in my life - result Lucky Mojo Road Opener vigil candle black & sooty inch at top, clear burn right through to bottom, no wax left.

Does this mean the troubles I've been through are now over OR I've got more troubles to go through before I get a breakthrough?

Any thoughts!!

Also what other rituals can be done assist myself in Road Opener.

I will need to have surgery this year for ovarian cyst removal. Can u advise anything to help me in this area, I've read about Dr jose Hernanez are there any other Saints to petition or candle spells especially for female problems? also how to work the ritual too!

All anwsers appreciated, thanks
gylesgyles

Re: Road opener & candles for health

New postby starsinthesky7 » Wed Jun 02, 2010 12:03 am

It means that you are going to still experience some obstacles that will eventually be cleared. I would probably do some cleansing and uncrossing work and the repeat the road opener.

I would go with Dr. jose hernandez. He is great. However you can do an internet search to see what Saint is great for womanly problems.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

New postby gylesgyles » Wed Jun 02, 2010 10:45 am

Thanx for response
I thought as much and did have a reading but the reader told me it meant my probs were over, however since I'm the one living & experiencing my life I just knew something else was wrong. The irony is I already am supposed to be uncrossed by a rootworker, clearly not very good!
Advice taken. Thanx again.
gylesgyles

New postby starsinthesky7 » Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:56 pm

Did you protect yourself? And you need to cleanse yourself regularly, and probably need to cleanse yourself, and your house too. I would consider buying an uncrossing kit, and cleansing yourself. It all comes with directions. Then I would repeat the road opener, and do some Van Van work as well.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Next

• Please visit our Occult Sister-Sites
Lucky Mojo Hoodoo, Conjure, Training Workshops

Return to Ritual Candles and Lamps in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells