Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Road Opener Oil Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo conjure oils and ritual oils in magic spells, and which oils are best for your purposes.
Edward T
Forum Moderator
Re: Road Opener Oil Questions and Answers

Unread post by Edward T » Thu Nov 12, 2015 8:35 am

Wow!!!! That is awesome. Good job...
HRCC Graduate #1985 -- Forum Moderator

ttmarie

Unread post by ttmarie » Tue Jun 14, 2016 5:30 am

If I wanted to open roads and remove any obstacles that would prevent me from getting back with my ex, would I use a red or pink candle dressed with road opener oil, write mt petition and put it underneath ?
Thank you Saint Expedite, You have always answered my prayers !

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Jun 15, 2016 7:27 pm

Hello, ttmarie ,

You would use orange.

See this page: www.luckymojo.com/roadopener.html

Wishing you the very best

Take care

ttmarie

Unread post by ttmarie » Fri Jun 17, 2016 10:58 pm

Thanks !
Thank you Saint Expedite, You have always answered my prayers !

yuma

Unread post by yuma » Thu Aug 11, 2016 2:53 am

Hello everyone!
I am currently doing roadopener spell
Pls I want yo know if I can do love bath the same time
hello everyone! my name is yuma,living in malaysia i am new to this site,

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Thu Aug 11, 2016 6:00 pm

Hello yuma,

If you're doing the Road Opener spell to help your love prospects, I wouldn't do them at the same time. I'd do the Road Opener, THEN do the love bath. One step at a time :)

Good luck to you.

OIL-HOO-ROAD
Road Opener Oil
$7.00

Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

alwaysgrateful83

Unread post by alwaysgrateful83 » Fri Aug 26, 2016 11:44 am

Hi guys,

I just wanted to post a quick update as well as my experience for those who are on learning curve with working with road opener/oils.

I had a reading and from there I literally broke down what work I needed to do to sort my situation out.

One of the biggest obstacles was employment. I wanted to be free financially of an abusive ex partner and after posting on here Miss Aida and others offered assistance in what to do and which oils worked best.

I did a 7 day orange candle dressed in money drawing herbs (which I pounded down to stick to the candle) and combined road opener and van van oil. I dressed the candle and prayed over it. I of course wrote a petition stating what is was I wished to achieve via my work. It may seem simple yes, my aim was to remove obstacles in my way that were 'stopping' me from getting the right type of employment. As a side note I applied for the same post in 2011. I didn't get far. At that time I didn't get a reading or understand spellwork. Since then I feel I have grown and have started to develop my work.

This was in May 2016 (the end of May). I secured a fantastic job in July 2016 with the mercy of God and the assistance of all including Miss Aida. I completed by training yesterday and start my post next month. I just wanted to thank all of you that post and advise and share best practice.

I also wanted to say that if you are newish to working on spells please don't overstretch yourself. Break down the work and plan it from there. You need to keep focused and working on lots of work especially when you are new to it can cause you problems and even self doubt.

Also, never ever doubt your work. From my own experience it's like praying for it to go wrong. It's a no go.

Blessings and thank you again.

Always grateful.

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Fri Aug 26, 2016 7:20 pm

Hello alwaysgrateful83,

What a wonderful story, thank you for sharing! That's awesome your work was so successful. Some great advice in your post too! :)

Spiritual_Mama
HRCC Student

Unread post by Spiritual_Mama » Sat Aug 27, 2016 1:14 am

Hi Everyone,

I want to secure a new job in a senior management position. What is the protocol for this?
I secured my current job with road opener candle from Missionary candle. Side note; I have the seniority and experience to get the next job in a higher position. I just want it to come sooner.

Thank you for your help.
Thank you Lord God, Master, St. Expedite and St. Joseph

alwaysgrateful83

Unread post by alwaysgrateful83 » Sat Aug 27, 2016 1:29 am

Spiritual mama,

when I started my work for my post I got a reading. That really guided me. It's fab you know you have the skills and talent. For me timing was of the essence too.

Good luck.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Aug 27, 2016 6:46 pm

Hello, Spiritual_Mama ,

Why not perform a Crown of Success spell kit?

It has helped many people!

www.luckymojo.com/spell-crown-of-success.html

Wishing you the very best

Spiritual_Mama
HRCC Student

Unread post by Spiritual_Mama » Sun Aug 28, 2016 10:38 pm

Thank you alwaysgrateful83, getting a reading on the situation is smart thing to do. I will do that.

I will try that Miss Aida - thank you!
Thank you Lord God, Master, St. Expedite and St. Joseph

jojo123

Unread post by jojo123 » Sat Sep 24, 2016 8:37 am

Hi

I currently work in the finance field, however my love is in the arts (writing, singing,acting). In the past I have auditioned, and have often been praised by the producers or directors, however rarely chosen. And when I am chosen, for example for a stage performance - the audience seem to love me, so I know I have what it takes, as well as the passion. The same with singing. Writing is more for songs.

I wanted to finally do what I love full time. I wanted to create a road opener kit (7 days), however I don't know what candles (offertory, skull, cross, etc.) to use or how many and what color. If you see another ritual, oils, baths etc than can be offered aside from this - please let me know. :D

Jojo

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Sep 24, 2016 9:48 pm

Hello, Jojo123

Have you looked at this page at all?

It will answer most of your questions

www.luckymojo.com/roadopener.html

Let us know if you have more questions after reading this page.

Take care

Nina
Re: Road Opener Oil Question

Unread post by Nina » Sun Jan 01, 2017 3:37 am

i did a home cleansing with the road opener oil i washed the floors and the windows, this was the first time i use a road opener oil the minute i started i felt confusion and i could not think clearly why is that?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Jan 01, 2017 6:34 pm

Hello, Nina,

You don't clean the house with oil and you don't clean the house with road opener products. That is probably why there was so much confusion. Road opener is not a SPiritual Cleansing agent.

Yu would first clean the house with Chinese wash: www.luckymojo.com/Chinesewash.html

Then, follow this up with road opener spells: www.luckymojo.com/roadopener.html

I hope this helps

Take care

Happy New year

Nina

Unread post by Nina » Mon Jan 02, 2017 1:09 am

now i'm worried the reason i did it is because i read on another website that you can use oils as a floor wash, so now i'm worried can it cause more problems or just the confusion? is there another way i can fix this other than the chinese wash cause i don't have any right now will sea salt salt work?
Many thx

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Jan 02, 2017 1:31 am

Nina,

I think you misunderstood. You cannot clean a house with oil. You must add the oil to your floorwash, but only a few drops. Washing your house with oil would be gooey and would not clean it.

To use oil in a floor wash you will make up scrub water.

Please read about that here:

http://luckymojo.com/baths.html#floorwashes

Next, why would one not use Road Opener Oil in a floor wash? Simple, it is used for opening roads, not for house cleaning , drawing money to the home, or protecting the home.

Road Opener can certainly be used within in the home -- to dress a candle or in a personal bath, for instance -- but it is simply not a traditional floor wash ingredient. And, by he way, Road Opener is not alone in that, because there are other oils, like Safe Travel (which also deals with roads) that are rarely, if ever, used in floor washes within a home. They CAN be, but they don't really have that tradition behind them.

As for your confusion, well, i cannot speak to that. We cannot diagnose your spiritual condition in the forum.

If you want other recipes for floor wash, this is not the right thread in which to ask. This thread is about Road Opener Oil.

Good luck!
catherine yronwode

Nina

Unread post by Nina » Mon Jan 02, 2017 1:37 am

yea, i did indeed misunderstood the first post, but now everything is clear, thank you -- and yes i did add a few drops of oil to my floor wash.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Jan 02, 2017 9:14 am

Oh, good, Nina -- now we are all on the same page!

While on the subject of using Road Opener Oil, i would like to suggest that rather than using it indoors in a floor wash, it is best to employ it outdoors as part of a sidewalk scrub wash -- to wash down any concrete or flagstone paths from your door to the street. In doing this, use a heavy broom, and sweep the water away from the home, toward the world, to open your roads.

Also, you can use Road Opener Oil to dress the soles of your shoes.
catherine yronwode

Nina

Unread post by Nina » Mon Jan 02, 2017 11:15 am

will definitely do so thx for the tip

MaryJaneA
Newly Registered

Unread post by MaryJaneA » Sun Mar 26, 2017 9:19 am

Hi, I wanted to order a candle and oil and anything else I needed to do a road opener. I've been stuck in life and in business and want to change things and bring in new opportunities. I didn't see a specific oil or candle for this purpose. Could you recommend something for me for this purpose?

Many thanks!

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Sun Mar 26, 2017 9:47 am

Hello MaryJaneA,

Welcome to the Lucky Mojo forum. If you like, you're welcome to introduce yourself under the introductions thread.

You can find all of Lucky Mojo's Road Opener products as well as information on how to use them right here:

http://www.luckymojo.com/roadopener.html

Take care.

P.S. I see that you are new to the forum, but be aware that posting brand new topics like you did is against forum rules. Next time, find the thread that is relevant to your question by typing a keyword in the search field in the upper right corner and replying at the end of the thread. That's why I moved your post over to this thread about Road Opener oil. Thanks!

ingtar

Unread post by ingtar » Thu May 25, 2017 9:42 am

I am in a situation with someone where it is two steps forward, one step back.

1) I received my order that has Road Opener and orange candles. I'm also going to add Come To Me and Follow Me. Would I save Stay With Me for a different candle, or add it in with Road Opener?

2) I like to carve my candles instead of always writing a petition (sometimes I do both, or put the candle on his picture). Do I carve both my name and his on the candle?

Thanks!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu May 25, 2017 7:02 pm

Hello, Ingtar.

1) It would depend on what you want. If you want the person to stay with you, then by all means, ass Stay With Me to your blend.

2) Again, it depends on your desire. To entwine the two of you, carve both your names. To rule and control him, carve only his name and cross it with your command.
catherine yronwode

ingtar

Unread post by ingtar » Fri May 26, 2017 7:47 am

Awesome, thanks miss cat. While I was waiting for a response I did three candles: red with follow me boy/fire of love/controlling; blue with stay with me, come to me, love me, bewitching; orange with road opener, fast luck and attraction. I put all of them on a picture of him with my name across his forehead, and my name crossed over his on the back with my petition in a circle. I think I've covered my bases and love the addition of the road opener to my ongoing work. I think of any obstacles being cleared between us, and all the intentions flowing easily between us :)

Moonlightdream

Unread post by Moonlightdream » Sat Jan 13, 2018 2:26 pm

So I want to do a road opener work before working on this rental apartment thing...Can I mix road opener oil with van van oil?
I was thinking of writing:
My name and birthdate
"May good paths and ways be opened for me, without harming none, so that I can get the apartment I desire and need (or perhaps the address specifically)."

Is it specific enough? How does it sound? :)
Thanks!

RevJames
HRCC Student

Unread post by RevJames » Sun Jan 14, 2018 8:31 am

Moonlightdream -

You can certainly mix those oils.

As for your petition paper, you in no way have to use my suggestion but if I were writing this I personally wouldn't say "...i desire..." or the specific address, because there may be a BETTER one for you. Maybe something like "...so I can get the apartment that meets my needs and will allow me to live comfortably."
I could be off base here as I don't know your entire situation, maybe someone else has another suggestion?

Best of luck!
Matthew 17:20 | Student #2148

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Sun Jan 14, 2018 10:01 am

Hello Moonlightdream,

If this were me writing this petition, I'd write something like this: "May my roads be open so I may find an apartment that's affordable for me, in a safe location, a place I can live happily and comfortably and has a good and fair landlord." Just an idea. Good luck in your search!

SugarLoveHoney

Unread post by SugarLoveHoney » Sat Apr 14, 2018 2:36 am

Would road opener be appropriate to use when someone put a separation spell on me and another person? To clear away those blocks and open up the way for me and that person to reconnect?

RevJames
HRCC Student

Unread post by RevJames » Sun Apr 15, 2018 9:57 am

SugarLoveHoney -

Your phrase, "to clear away those blocks" - right there tells me you probably would benefit more from Block Buster - http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-block-buster.html rather than road opener. I tend to think Road opener as "there was no road/quicker way before, now a NEW road is opened to get there" vs Block buster being "There is a road there, but someone built a wall and now its 'blocked' but i'd really like to take it instead of the detour or changing my destination."

I would start with a cleansing/uncrossing work on you, your partner, and the place where you spend time together to remove what was done, then perhaps using block buster products to re-open the way.

for more info on Block Buster products - http://www.luckymojo.com/blockbuster.html & block-buster-oil-questions-and-answers- ... k%20buster

Hope that helps!
Matthew 17:20 | Student #2148

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Sun Apr 15, 2018 6:24 pm

Hello SugarLoveHoney,

RevJames gave you some great advice, I hope you take it!

Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

Return to “Anointing and Dressing Oils in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells”