Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Road Opener Vigil Candle Questions and Answers

Discussions about how to use Lucky Mojo vigil lights, novena candles, figural candles, and offertory candles, and how to fix lucky oil lamps.
LuxVeritasDeusCC

Re: Road Opener Vigil Candle Questions and Answers

Unread post by LuxVeritasDeusCC » Thu Apr 28, 2016 3:55 am

Hard to say. The reversible was for both reversing and to measure if my chakra are blocked. I'll be doing my blockbuster in sessions when I wake. I'll update it at the blockbuster forum.

Nina

Unread post by Nina » Tue Jan 10, 2017 4:43 am

how do you dispose a road opener candle which is aimed to open the road for love to find a new relation and the petition paper?

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Jan 10, 2017 9:23 pm

Hello, Nina,

All your answers are here:

www.luckymojo.com/blockbuster.html

Take care

RKGOMES

Unread post by RKGOMES » Sun Jan 29, 2017 1:22 am

Does anyone have a simple and discreet spell I could work discreetly along with my unlabeled and dressed Road Opener vigil candle? I now live with my partner and cannot run a full spell kit without him knowing. Please advise. Thank you.

Reason: Triple postnig. Board warning given

MysticTieya

Unread post by MysticTieya » Fri Sep 01, 2017 10:05 am

I did a road opener spell involving love, money, and general positivity in my life.

I think I put too many herbs in the candle which made the flame burn around the glass. First the top part completely broke off, then the glass cracked noticeably two other times.
I am being careful so I don't burn my house down. LOL

Would I screw up my spell if I remove some of the herbs?

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Sep 01, 2017 6:49 pm

Hello, MysticTieya ,

Honestly, I wouldn't mess with that candle anymore

It looks like a fire hazard already.

If it were me, I'd get rid of it.

Also, you would be better off with Lucky Mojo's road opener candle. It is already prepared properly

www.luckymojo.com/roadopener.html

Take care

Winter_star

Unread post by Winter_star » Wed Feb 21, 2018 5:29 am

I ordered a road opener candle from lucky mojo. I ordered it to kind of in general open my road for me because I feel like it's time for a change and I want more adventures- and literally want to hit the open road in my van and travel around and so what I want along with that is courage and luck and good experiences. I am a Sagittarius and have a gypsy heart so often moving around the country works well for me and everything falls into place, but this time I am feeling held back a bit and I thought the road opener would help my heart and soul become more in alignment and clear out any obstacles. But the road opener candle has burned in a way that there is a big melted pool of wax leaving only a tiny bit of wick and the flame is small, it often goes out- get's drowned by the wax-- should I pour out the excess wax to keep it burning? or is this some sort of indication?. Maybe I need to be more specific and do a petition paper along with it...?It is taking a long time to burn.
I also have a honey jar going for a man I fell in love with, he has been a close friend but has recently drifted away from me--I have questions about that which I will post in another forum.
Could the energy of the honey jar affect the road opener? The honey jar is for someone that I have had a reading done and if we get together it will be months from now--I thought in the meantime I would leave - have my experiences, give him time to grow and do whatever he needs to do in order to be ready for relationship...but maybe the energy of the honey jar is a block because this situation with this person has messed up my emotions..

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Wed Feb 21, 2018 9:28 am

Hello Winter_star,

There is no reason that the honey jar would affect the Road Opener candle, so don't worry about that.

With the Road Opener candle, it could be that there was just too much oil or herbs in there. A trick you can do is take a paper towel and roll it up tight so you have a long "stick" of paper towel, then carefully put that into the pool of wax so it soaks up some of the liquid wax. That should absorb just enough where the wick can stop drowning and burn properly.

Good luck with your plans!
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

Winter_star

Unread post by Winter_star » Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:07 am

Awesome! Thank you- yeah looking at it I think I am going to have to use a tool to shape the wax so it stops pooling, like maybe try to create a mound on top and it sounds like it's ok to do that- it's just the way it has burned down and now whenever I light it, it gets a pool of wax and herbs and sparkles.

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Fri Feb 23, 2018 9:14 am

Hello Winter_star,

It's OK to help your candles burn correctly, lots of people do that. But try the paper towel trick, it should help.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Ritual Candles and Lamps in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells”