• Please visit our Occult Sister-Sites
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Road Opener Vigil Candle Questions and Answers

Discussions about how to use Lucky Mojo vigil lights, novena candles, figural candles, and offertory candles, and how to fix lucky oil lamps.

Re: Road opening spell layout

New postby stelselv » Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:55 am

thanks HD, i have Angelica root.. :D
stelselv

New postby marcoa » Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:50 pm

I wanted to follow up on the success of the ritual. Well, all the candles have burned beautifully. My Road Opener vigil candle is burning clean and mellow, but with a strong flame. It took a little bit the first night to get it from a small, dim flame to a bright flame. After working with the wax for a bit it went right to burning beautifully. This has been my first Road Opener spell and I feel like it produces a very strong change almost immediately. I have a greater intuition within me knowing there will be positive change soon. On my walk home from work last night I picked up some interesting omens that showed me the paths are opening.

Thanks Cat and other for the advice!!

Marcoa
marcoa

New postby Shiva2500 » Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:13 am

Hi Marcoa,

Congratulations! That is awesome...
Currently, I am keeping my fingers crossed for my Road Opener candle ritual to be a success (starting it soon), so hearing your success story is very encouraging & heart warming!

Best Wishes,
shiva2500
Shiva2500

New postby cabriellenil » Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:40 am

Thank you Marcoa for sharing your ritual with us. This looks great - I'm going to try it one of these days. Glad to hear it went well and wish you a lot of success to come!
cabriellenil

New postby theusurper » Wed Mar 03, 2010 12:18 pm

I do my Road Opener Ritual every monday , i burn 5 candles for clarity, road opener, crown of succsess, my guardian angel and attraction. this last monday the clarity and guardian angel burned completelly no sing of wax, nothing, the other 3 burned completelly but they left a huge cascade of wax, but beatifully cascade, my feeling are good, i feel that i did something real good, but i would like to know , what you guys think about that.
theusurper

New postby movingforward » Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:11 pm

Hello
I am new and I have a question... I want to do the road opener too: I got LM Road Opener fixed vigil candle but not the other 4 orange candles!!; for incense I got the LM Road opener, LM sachet powder, LM bath crystal which I plan to use to do a house cleaning with it.

Do I get better results if I use 4 orange candles like Marcoa??

How I make the spell to affect not just me but everybody in the house? or should I do separated spells per person in the house?

I read the page about House cleaning and I wonder if I can actually use the road opener in a house cleaning?

I guess I had more than just one question
thank you
mf
movingforward

New postby catherineyronwode » Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:14 pm

movingforward, you are not reading marcoa's spell right. She is road opening for FOUR separate types of work, hence she wants and needs four helper lights. This does not make the spell have "better results" -- rather it focuses the spell on her four specific desires.

To affect "everybody" you put all of their names on the petition.

Road opening is NOT house cleaning. You cannot make one into the other, because they are very different things.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Owner

New postby marcoa » Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:22 am

Yes, Cat is right. I think it's important to know what roads you want to be cleared before you start this type of work. I personally felt like I needed clearing in some of the most important avenues in my life. Money,Love,Health and my Psychic mind. I really felt like all these roads needed some blockage removal, hence the four helper candles. My flame is burning brighter than ever now! I have been led to turn the vigil candle clockwise after I read the 23rd psalm. I read the psalm on the back of the candle and afterwords I turn it clockwise so that the art faces me. Things are changing and I shall report my results as they happen!!

I wanted to add some specific steps I have included in my spell. I sprinkled Peace Water in all four corner of my room to call in good spirits before the spell. I also have a jar with althea root next to a bowl of water to call helpful spirits to aid in my candle work. I will always do this from now on as I feel it helps tremendously with my success. Thanks to Cat for passing on this knowledge through her book, "Hoodoo Herb and Root Magic".

Marcoa
marcoa

Road Opening & Blessing Vigil - Moon Phases

New postby Shiva2500 » Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:02 pm

Hello,

I will soon be placing an order for a 'Road Opening' vigil and remember reading somewhere that a 'new moon' is the best time to start it, is that right? Would it also be a good time for starting 'Blessing/ Fiery Wall of Protection' work or should one wait till the moon has started waxing? Just curious... :)

Thanks,
shiva2500
Shiva2500

Re: Road Opening & Blessing Vigil - Moon Phases

New postby starsinthesky7 » Mon Mar 08, 2010 11:14 pm

Yes you are correct for the road opening candle, and this would be helpful for the blessing as well since you are blessing a new venture or person or whatever. Fiery wall of protection work is good during this time too. On the other hand, this type of work can be done at any moon phase. I think you are good, and best of luck to you.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Re: Road Opening & Blessing Vigil - Moon Phases

New postby Shiva2500 » Tue Mar 09, 2010 12:45 pm

Thats awesome, timing fits perfectly with my plan of action! Thank you Miss. starsinthesky7 :)

Warm Wishes,
shiva2500
Shiva2500

Road Opener fixed vigil candle - amazing!

New postby Bibi » Wed Mar 17, 2010 1:57 pm

Hello!

I just wanted to share how awesome the fixed vigil candles are. I had my friends who were visiting the shop bring me home a Road Opener candle, and I must say, not only did it look and smell great, it worked swiftly. One week after it completed burning, we had the way opened for us to get our own place to live, right when things were beginning to look dire. My husband and I are moving this weekend! (A LOT sooner than we had anticipated!)

Thanks so much, LM staff!
Bibi

Re: Road Opener fixed vigil candle - amazing!

New postby catherineyronwode » Wed Mar 17, 2010 2:03 pm

We're glad to be of help, and i thank you for the kind testimonial. Good luck to you in your new home!
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Owner

New postby corazon » Wed Mar 17, 2010 2:28 pm

That is great Bibi!!

I agree, LM candles are amazing!!!

I am in the middle of burning a Psychic Vision candle for myself and already have remembered my dreams every time I wake up and very vivid ones too. Not done with the candle either!! I swear by these candles now!

Good luck with moving!!!
corazon

New postby jwmcclin » Wed Mar 17, 2010 3:54 pm

I third that; LM candles are amazing!!!
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

New postby cutiepie » Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:20 am

so even if i light vigil candles for love, without using any spell kits can still lead to positive results right?. and are the vigil candles already annointed with the proper oils,etc? just wondering.
cutiepie

New postby phoenixrising » Sat Mar 20, 2010 3:04 pm

cutiepie wrote:so even if i light vigil candles for love, without using any spell kits can still lead to positive results right?. and are the vigil candles already annointed with the proper oils,etc? just wondering.

Yes, the vigil candles come fixed with the proper oils and herbs. They are also prayed over by LM staff, all of whom are experienced rootworkers who were trained by Ms. Cat. I have had great success with the fixed candles which I use along with the corresponding bath crystals, incenses, oils, and sachet powders along with prayer and reading of psalms to do a complete riual for myself. I find that all of this combined gives more power to the spell and strengthens my focus and intent.

As far as results from a candle by itself...the results you get would depend upon your focus and intent and the work you put into it. Therefore, results may vary from person to person. Just because person A got awesome results with a candle alone doesn't necessarily mean that person B will. Just try it and see what works for you. Also, a reading will help you to determine what you need.

Good Luck!
phoenixrising

New postby Bibi » Sat Mar 20, 2010 4:12 pm

cutiepie wrote:so even if i light vigil candles for love, without using any spell kits can still lead to positive results right?. and are the vigil candles already annointed with the proper oils,etc? just wondering.

Yes, the candles are dressed for the work at hand, but, I did use mine in conjunction with a road opening spell. You won't get much out of spellwork if you don't put the effort behind it to back it up. :) I like using the vigil candles to "re-enforce" and strengthen the work I'm doing. LM's candles pack quite a punch!
Bibi

Road Opener, Reversing, and (would like a third)

New postby Frindle » Sun Apr 25, 2010 7:31 am

Greetings LM'ers,
As stated, I would like to light a series of 3 candles, with the intent of "a brand new start" as a final result.

I have been seriously undertaking major removals, and cleansings, and on myself, the results are amazing.
It seems as though the rest of the outside world hasn't quite caught on the "results", they still view the "old" me,
first, even though all of them say I have accomplished and moved forward in a great way.

I know I am dealing with some serious outside negative energies from poeple (who have and probably still "work" on me)
I have the reversal for them, I am using the road opener to finish clearing what I've been working on that's still stymied, it's the
last complementary one I can't place my thoughts on.

The secondary goal would be to draw in luck and blessings, afterwards. As a side note, I am still very blocked in romance,
the past feelings from me are obliterated, but that same "old energy" is at least remembered by others.

My guess:
I have prayed for and seen some incredible blessings in the last 2 years, a blessing candle to bring in positivity to my
more forceful ones?
A Cut and Clear for dealing with the negative past public energy?
I'm so close to the situation I can't see.
How can I get people to see things as they are now? Clarity?

I trust your opinions, and always try to apply what I read on here in my workings.
Of course, I know this is ongoing work, these three are for a signicant "take a stance" mode to start off my new year for my
upcoming birthday. I am going to sign up for a reading as a gift to myself as well.

Thanks everyone!
Frindle

Re: Road Opener, Reversing, and (would like a third)

New postby starsinthesky7 » Sun Apr 25, 2010 10:07 pm

I would make sure that you include some kind of protection in the work that you do to protect you from these negative energies.

I would continue to cleanse yourself, and your space thoroughly as you have been doing. I think van van products would be another great idea. A clear and cut would be good for you as well.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

New postby ConjureMan Ali » Mon Apr 26, 2010 8:32 pm

Van Van is a great idea. It's one of those products that clear out old messes, open the way for new beginnings, and offer protection for the individual.

If you want clean start perform some type of healing/cleansing (Cut and Clear, Healing, taking baths and doing washes) followed up with some type of opening (Road Opening, Van Van) then follow up with either a general blessing or drawing of what you seek.

Good luck.
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

New postby jwmcclin » Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:00 pm

All of these are great recommendations; I love the herb baths, cat has some great herb baths for the purpose of cleansing, drawing and protection.

13 herb for cleaning (http://www.herb-magic.com/13herb-bath-one.html); 9 herb for opening the way (http://www.herb-magic.com/9herb-bath-one.html) and 7 herb for drawing (http://www.herb-magic.com/7herb-bath-7.html)

If you peruse the list here; you will have a host of herbs used for protection as well http://www.herb-magic.com/index.html#A-Z
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

New postby Frindle » Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:23 am

Thank you everyone for your help. I apparently I am well on my way, as my recent order included several mentioned items.
It is always nice to have more experienced advice to make sure we don't toddle too far off track.
This forum is a blessing in itself. (Insert thanks to cat here!)
CD
Frindle

New postby kittynmoon » Wed Apr 28, 2010 4:12 am

You cana also try jinx killer or hyssop. A cut and clear is good if you are having trouble letting go on your end as well.
kittynmoon

New postby MightyScorpio » Thu Apr 29, 2010 4:03 am

Sounds wonderful! Can't wait to try it!
MightyScorpio

New postby MightyScorpio » Fri May 14, 2010 3:29 am

Just began my spell tonight! Thanx a bunch for the layout. It was very helpful! I really appreciate all of you! :D
MightyScorpio

Road Opener Candle Questions and Answers

New postby gylesgyles » Tue Jun 01, 2010 12:26 pm

Hello

I just need some advice

Performed a Road Opener ritual to open blockages in my life - result Lucky Mojo Road Opener vigil candle black & sooty inch at top, clear burn right through to bottom, no wax left.

Does this mean the troubles I've been through are now over OR I've got more troubles to go through before I get a breakthrough?

Any thoughts!!

Also what other rituals can be done assist myself in Road Opener.

I will need to have surgery this year for ovarian cyst removal. Can u advise anything to help me in this area, I've read about Dr jose Hernanez are there any other Saints to petition or candle spells especially for female problems? also how to work the ritual too!

All anwsers appreciated, thanks
gylesgyles

Re: Road opener & candles for health

New postby starsinthesky7 » Wed Jun 02, 2010 12:03 am

It means that you are going to still experience some obstacles that will eventually be cleared. I would probably do some cleansing and uncrossing work and the repeat the road opener.

I would go with Dr. jose hernandez. He is great. However you can do an internet search to see what Saint is great for womanly problems.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

New postby gylesgyles » Wed Jun 02, 2010 10:45 am

Thanx for response
I thought as much and did have a reading but the reader told me it meant my probs were over, however since I'm the one living & experiencing my life I just knew something else was wrong. The irony is I already am supposed to be uncrossed by a rootworker, clearly not very good!
Advice taken. Thanx again.
gylesgyles

New postby starsinthesky7 » Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:56 pm

Did you protect yourself? And you need to cleanse yourself regularly, and probably need to cleanse yourself, and your house too. I would consider buying an uncrossing kit, and cleansing yourself. It all comes with directions. Then I would repeat the road opener, and do some Van Van work as well.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

New postby gylesgyles » Fri Jun 04, 2010 6:18 am

Well to cut a long story.. I have had work done by AIRR rootworker which finished 2 months ago in this time they had uncrossed me and set up protection... however left me high & dry on the RO part of the work, that's why I thought I'd try to to do it myself. It's just that I thought after this amount of time noticeable changes would have been seen.

I'll carry on with my cleansing routine but I'll hav to get another reading 2nd opinion I guess, before I buy any more supplies.
thanx for your time
gylesgyles

New postby starsinthesky7 » Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:44 pm

Well did you tell the AIRR person you wanted road opening work? If you did not then how were they suppose to do it. But definitely get another reading from someone you trust, and try another rootworker.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

New postby antares » Sat Jun 19, 2010 4:13 am

Hi. I'm considering using this layout for a road opening starting tomorrow. I have a question though: if I have a health problem that results in W,X,Y and Z, would it be overkill to do the working as the vigil for healthcare and the helper lights for separate aspects (WXYZ) of it? I want to make sure I cover everything, as it's been a long term problem and I'm just starting out on a new course of treatment. On the other hand, no point in making things un-necessarily complicated!
Thanks!
antares

candle color for road opening? is it orange?

New postby Rainbow95 » Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:43 am

i read somewhere on the forum that it's orange then i read somewhere that it was purple......

i looked at the candle page on the site but it says that orange brings change. but am still a little confused and want to burn the right color lol

i know its a dumb question but i just need to know the right color lol

any suggestions? :) thanks so much
Rainbow95

Re: candle color for road opening? is it orange?

New postby starsinthesky7 » Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:45 am

I use orange. If I do not use orange, than I use white.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

New postby Rainbow95 » Thu Jul 15, 2010 5:19 pm

thanks stars!! :)
Rainbow95

New postby Devi Spring » Thu Jul 15, 2010 5:37 pm

I use yellow for road opening personally. But orange or white work fine too. :)
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

New postby catherineyronwode » Thu Jul 15, 2010 6:05 pm

I use orange.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Owner

New postby Rainbow95 » Sun Jul 18, 2010 10:58 am

thank you everyone for your answers and suggestions :)

i ended up using a orange candle dressed with love me oil (since i didnt have road opening oil) for a little extra kick :)
i carved it with a few small words of "encouragement" for it to work and lit it along with my figure candle that dressed in other oils that i'm working on :)

i'll post the outcome of everything when its done :)
Rainbow95

New postby faith2008 » Sun Jul 18, 2010 11:25 am

Devi,

Just curious as to your thinking behind using yellow.
faith2008

New postby Devi Spring » Sun Jul 18, 2010 12:24 pm

It's personal, really. For me yellow signals expanse and unlimited opportunity and openness and joy - all of those resonate with Road Opening work.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

New postby faith2008 » Sun Jul 18, 2010 4:34 pm

jujugiggles wrote:It's personal, really. For me yellow signals expanse and unlimited opportunity and openness and joy - all of those resonate with Road Opening work.

Thanks for answering me. Makes complete sense. I really like hearing other peoples ideas on things.
faith2008

New postby cabriellenil » Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:13 pm

I use orange mostly. From what I've learned orange brings change and helps speed up a situation by attracting necessary or extra attention. I burn the orange candle next to say, a money drawing candle or a candle on the top of honey jar.

But I use yellow too sometimes since like Devi I also associate it with opportunity/success.
cabriellenil

New postby starsinthesky7 » Sun Jul 18, 2010 10:56 pm

Orange does not speed up. That is red. Orange opens up communication, and opens the way.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

New postby ConjureMan Ali » Sun Jul 18, 2010 11:21 pm

Actually orange and purple are considered "power" colors by some conjure-workers and especially those who refer to Gamache's system or Charmaine Dey's. In these two systems orange is considered a blend of red and yellow and therefore has the ability to bring power, speed, and success to spells.

Given these associations it logically has become used for Road Opening work which uses power to break through obstacles so as to put an end to delays.
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

New postby faith2008 » Mon Jul 19, 2010 5:21 pm

ConjureMan wrote:Actually orange and purple are considered "power" colors by some conjure-workers and especially those who refer to Gamache's system or Charmaine Dey's. In these two systems orange is considered a blend of red and yellow and therefore has the ability to bring power, speed, and success to spells.

Given these associations it logically has become used for Road Opening work which uses power to break through obstacles so as to put an end to delays.

Interesting CM. Thanks for the info. I've never used any purple candles yet. I'll have to do some reading on them.
faith2008

New postby egyptianqueen » Sun Jul 25, 2010 6:45 am

Sounds real good, I may try it soon .
egyptianqueen

New postby Darth Rosa » Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:15 am

Marcoa, this is a fantastic layout. Thank you for sharing. I am definitely going to try this.
Darth Rosa

New postby Darth Rosa » Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:24 am

Kudos to Cat. I also really like the idea of using visual patterns on the altars using powders and herbs. :)
Darth Rosa

New postby Elveta » Tue Jul 27, 2010 6:35 pm

Rainbow95 wrote:i read somewhere on the forum that it's orange then i read somewhere that it was purple......

i looked at the candle page on the site but it says that orange brings change. but am still a little confused and want to burn the right color lol

i know its a dumb question but i just need to know the right color lol

any suggestions? :) thanks so much

Definately orange. I just got my LM Road Opening Vigil Candle today and it is orange.
Elveta

Road opener candle?

New postby RedRose » Thu Sep 23, 2010 10:30 pm

Can I have the link to it thanks.
RedRose

Re: Road opener candle?

New postby starsinthesky7 » Thu Sep 23, 2010 11:18 pm

www.luckymojo.com/roadopener.html

In the future you can go to the product, and it will take you to an informational section.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Road Opener Candle

New postby mabsan5x5 » Sat Oct 02, 2010 8:04 pm

With the Road Opener oil, I dress the candle after carving my name, pray and speak what I want then let the candle burn right? Do I do this several times? I have no specific situation to burn for, only a general opening to opportunity and opening myself up to what lies ahead.
mabsan5x5

Re: Road Opener Candle

New postby catherineyronwode » Sat Oct 02, 2010 8:20 pm

If you are dressing orange 6", 4", or Jumbo candles with Road Opener Oil, then what you described is exactly correct. You can burn each light straight, or in sections. You can burn one per day or set them three times a week (Monday, Wednesday, and Friday) for three weeks or more. Or you can set one per week, on Wednesday, the day for Road Opener / Mercury work.

However, if you are describing a glass encased Road Opener vigil candle, then what you described doing is wrong, because when you get a Road Opener candle from Lucky Mojo, it is already dressed, fixed, and prayed over -- and you should NOT add more oil, as you may end up drowning the wick.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Owner

New postby mabsan5x5 » Sat Oct 02, 2010 8:21 pm

Sorry, I meant that i had orange offertory candles and Road Opener Oil to dress them with!
mabsan5x5

New postby catherineyronwode » Sat Oct 02, 2010 8:23 pm

Cool, okay, then what you are planning is correct! But this is the Road Opener Candle thread -- not the Road Opener Oil thread.

CAN-GLS-ROAD
Road Opener Glass-Encased Candle, Fixed
$8.50

catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Owner

Road Opener & Healing VIgil Candle?

New postby sunseer88 » Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:03 pm

Greetings, I wanted to do a combination ofRoad Opener and Healing Candles. My Divination indicated this would yield positive results. However, I did not see a Healing Candle per se on the store's site. I saw Healing Miracle, but that seems to be more for someone who is suffering from an illness. Is there a vigil candle on the site anyone recommends for spirtual healing BAsically my goal is to remove obstacles an open a new road (Road Opener) and heal any old or emotional wounds that could be hampering progress.. THanks.
sunseer88

Re: Road Opener & Healing VIgil Candle?

New postby jwmcclin » Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:40 pm

The Healing Miracle is more than for illness, it is for general malaise, relieve of stress, and brings in happiness...Personally, I like the Power candle because it increases personal strength and spiritual power. Try it. Also I like the 9 herb bath for these feelings as well ... Good Luck sunseer88.
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Re: Road Opener & Healing VIgil Candle?

New postby Willowspell » Thu Oct 14, 2010 9:30 pm

Great Advice JW! :)
May the Road Rise you meet you.

-Willowspell
Willowspell

Road Opener glass vigil candle, fixed

New postby 40thblack » Mon Oct 25, 2010 2:24 pm

Hi, to all, do the Road Opener glass vigil candle, fixed