Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Saint Anthony Spiritual Supplies Questions and Answers

Discussions about Lucky Mojo religious supplies, church goods, and altar tools, plus prayers to God, angels, spirits, saints, and deities.
Dragonfly72

Re: Saint Anthony Spiritual Supplies Questions and Answers

Unread post by Dragonfly72 » Sun Jun 22, 2014 5:41 pm

St-Anthony, you came to me and you help me constantly. You're gentle and kind, supporting me every single day. I see now how powerful the love can be and I will always spread your name to give hope to others...Blessed be!

w powerful the love acn

Kaa3

Unread post by Kaa3 » Wed Jun 25, 2014 12:16 pm

Thank you St.Anthony for coming through and helping me with my situation. My family and I are very grateful.

Mushu

Unread post by Mushu » Thu Jun 26, 2014 12:56 am

I burned a 7 day vigil candle for St Anthony. It was a clean burn except for white soot at the top (I did some research, and apparently white soot is a good sign?). This morning marked the just-over-seven-day mark, and I woke up early feeling quite restless. I had a suspicion it was because my St Anthony candle had finished last night, and I hadn't yet made my homeless shelter donation as promised. I quickly logged on and made it, then instantly begin to feel better. Logged onto facebook and the first post I see is someone "tagged at St Anthony".

How amazing is that?

Here's hoping St Anthony has found a way to return my lost love.

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Jun 27, 2014 7:56 pm

Hello, Mushu
Wow! You got a great sign?
White soot? take a look at this page: www.luckymojo.com/candlemagicdivination.html
Please keep us posted on the progress. I am particularly interested in knowing how fast he returns lost loves.
Wishing you the best.

Mushu

Unread post by Mushu » Sat Jun 28, 2014 7:36 am

Miss Aida wrote:Hello, Mushu
Wow! You got a great sign?
White soot? take a look at this page: http://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagicdivination.html
Please keep us posted on the progress. I am particularly interested in knowing how fast he returns lost loves.
Wishing you the best.
Thanks Miss Aida!
Yeah I've got a great feeling about it all. Will keep you updated with regards to progress. In terms of the white soot, I've had a look at the Lucky Mojo page, but there seems to be nothing about white soot? I mean, it really is white. Not grey, nor black, and I can see right through it... It's almost a bit like frosted glass at the top?!

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Jun 28, 2014 9:28 pm

Hello, Mushu,
If it's just at the top, and the rest of the candle is clean, I'm seeing it as some obstacles that will arise in the beginning.
Take care

Dragonfly72

Unread post by Dragonfly72 » Fri Jul 18, 2014 3:42 pm

Thank you, St-Anthony! Even if your candle shows a lot of wax, and some clear spots as well, know that you will carry it thru and bring me what need and want! Be blessed!

Astoria

Thank You St Anthony

Unread post by Astoria » Wed Aug 06, 2014 9:15 pm

I am absolutely floored right now, words cannot express the deep gratitude that i feel at this moment.
So, a little back story...
I have a nasty, nasty habit of losing things very dear to me;this instance being my flash drive. Now to most people it's a trivial thing but to me it's my life. You know how it is when your home computer is on your last legs and you rush to copy everything of importance to you, someplace safe. Well that's what i did...and i lost it. :?
Go figure.
Anyways, I stumble across the page about St Anthony and think, "where have you been my whole life?"
There's a lot of things that has gone missing over the years but aside from that back to the story. I petitioned him with a heartfelt monologue(me talking out loud) at work and driving home from work(As if he was in the car with me.) to ask me to help me find my flash drive. :D
I lit a small white candle and preceded to work with my pendulum to ask where it was located. Eventually I worked up to the answer of was it in my room? I got a definite 'yes'. So with that knowledge i tear my room apart looking for the darn thing. And I can't find it, so I'm a little upset and i snuff the candle out thanking him for his assistance.
Fast forward to tonight, I'm looking for a pen just so I can scribble some notes. So i have several of these decorative boxes underneath my bed(I swore I checked them earlier)
Lo and behold look what i found?
My flash drive!
Thank you so very much St Anthony for hearing me out and helping me find my flash drive
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you
:mrgreen:

Dragonfly72

Unread post by Dragonfly72 » Wed Oct 01, 2014 5:15 pm

St-Anthony, I want people to HEAR what a great saint you are! You have helped me tremendously yesterday when I lost something quite important. I have put my trust in you and I asked you for help knowing that you will hear my plea... Within a half an hour I have found it untouched in the park, there where so many people were passing earlier. There was even this man collecting garbage just beside, and he didnt touched it... You are AMAZING! Thank you from the bottom of my heart!!!

lee

Unread post by lee » Mon Oct 06, 2014 6:54 am

hello Im looking for separable statue of saint Anthony and child jesus...could anyone here help me to know where I can find it??

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Mon Oct 06, 2014 4:03 pm

Hello Lee,

I am not sure if Lucky Mojo carries a statue like that or not. I know they have St. Anthony but not sure about one that has a Baby Jesus that separates from the rest of the statue. Your best bet would prbably be to give the shop a call 707-887-1521 and ask them about it.

Peace~

Nathen

lee

Unread post by lee » Tue Oct 07, 2014 3:46 am

hello nathen,
Thank you..will surely call the shop.
does anyone know from where i can get this statue... ?

Kaa3

Unread post by Kaa3 » Wed Oct 08, 2014 7:34 am

Thanks St.Anthony. You are always there.

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Oct 08, 2014 8:30 pm

Hello, Lee,

You can find the statue here: www.luckymojo.com/mojocatstatuary.html#catstats

It's not in alphabetical order. So, just go to the Catholic statues and scroll down. It'll start with the numbers: 15 inch statue St Anthony with Baby.

Wishing you the best

Take care

Dragonfly72

Unread post by Dragonfly72 » Thu Oct 30, 2014 12:13 pm

St-Anthony, you're the best! Please keep your wonderful light hovering around me as always! Blessed be!

GypsyMermaid

Unread post by GypsyMermaid » Mon Nov 10, 2014 6:41 am

Thank you Saint Anthony and Saint Jude for helping me find my dogs! I always have faith and hope praying to you because you always come through..

LittleFoxy

Re: Saint Anthony Oil Questions and Answers

Unread post by LittleFoxy » Mon Mar 30, 2015 9:58 pm

If my mojo for reconciliation is not invoke with saint Anthony. May I use it to feed my mojo bag?

Reason: Question does not make any sense
Your word is a lamp to my feet
And the light to my path.
Psalm 119:105

misskitty49

Unread post by misskitty49 » Thu Apr 02, 2015 10:00 pm

At what point do you stop working with a saint? I started a Saint Anthony candle a few days ago and the flame was just a tiny blue ball. I added a Saint Jude candle, and all of a sudden Saint Anthony began flickering with life. Toward the end, he went back to tiny blue ball of fire, and burned much slower than my other vigils. I took that as a sign that he was unable to help me, and carelessly extinguished the flame just before it was about to go out. Did I give up too soon, or did I read those signs correctly?

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Apr 04, 2015 9:06 pm

Hello, misskitty49 ,

I think you gave up too soon.

Those were signs (like reading a book)and you didn't wait to read the end of the chapter.

I'd start a new candle and apologize while you explain why you did what you did.

Remember: Saints are forgiving if you're honest and sincere

Take care

misskitty49

Unread post by misskitty49 » Sun Apr 05, 2015 12:05 am

Thanks Miss Aida, I'll try again.

Dragonfly72

Unread post by Dragonfly72 » Mon Apr 06, 2015 8:42 am

Saint-Anthony is a wonderful saint, very powerful, kind and generous. You should have waited until the end, but I still have the feeling that he'll help you; wait to see his name as a sign. Every time I lose something, small and big alike, he is there to help me, no matter how difficult. However, your cause MUST be justified in his eyes in order to assist you. Blessed be your name, St-Anthony!

sher45

Unread post by sher45 » Sun Apr 12, 2015 9:28 am

O dear precious Saint Anthony, I cannot thank you enough for actually having my Ex communicate with me. He dumped me via email for another woman he meant online which he calls a friend(woman) who also has a girlfriend as well. My heart ache so much because I just wanted to be with him. During the pass winter months we did so many things together. After praying to you my dear Saint Anthony, last night and lite a brown candle. I today I see some signs. I know it is your doing. I know without you I could not possible get to this guy. No, he did not call me I did, but usually he would block if he knew it was me and he not answer any of my calls, but today he was communicating with me. I know there's still many more to do to get him completely back with me, and eliminate these girl friends of his from his life your good, but I feel I little relief from the heart ache I've been going through.
My promised to you dear Saint Anthony was to publish the good u did for me. I will keep steady praying to you and will donate money to an organization that was close to your heart.

Thank you,

MD

Question: I know communication candles(Blue) are usually burn on Wednesdays, Is there are any way the candle will not be as effective if I burn a blue candle today, Sunday? Thanks in advance.

Priya1220

Unread post by Priya1220 » Mon Apr 13, 2015 2:49 am

I am working with St. Anthony. I am doing the nine day novena. However, i haven't lit a candle nine days in a row. I have just been praying a certain prayer to him every single day. I started the novena on Tuesday and i lit a candle then. Since then i haven't lit one for him for petitioning. On accident i was a bit late on my day 5 prayer so i told him i was sorry and that i would light a candle for him to show him i was sorry. I am not burning that in regards to my petition, just to honor him and for forgiveness.
Anyway, i will be going on day 7 of my prayer novena. Nothing has been answered yet though. Its regarding him returning an ex. So can i keep repeating my novena after it is complete? Maybe i should light candles for him daily when i repeat it. I just don't have really much money but i can buy some cheap white candles to do the 9 day novena again.

I told him what my 'payment' would be if he helped me, so do i need to give him that payment after my novena or can i wait until he actually answers my prayers to him?

Thank you!!

Priya1220

Unread post by Priya1220 » Mon Apr 13, 2015 8:09 pm

I haven't seen any signs yet.

Tonight my ex and i actually got into a fight. :'(

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Apr 13, 2015 9:19 pm

Hello, sher45,

You can burn the candles any day. It's just that their particular day is their preferred day. But, they will still listen to you prayers if you lit it no a different day

I can't imagine a Saint saying: "No, I won't help this child because he/she didn't light the candle on my preferred day...

take care

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Apr 13, 2015 9:20 pm

Hello, Priya1220,

Give the promised payment after the petition is granted

take care

ellalorena

Unread post by ellalorena » Sun Apr 19, 2015 11:58 am

I have ordered St. Anthony oil in the past, as well as for St. Expedite and St. Clair. I'm new to working with them.....do I wear the oil on myself or use it to anoint a candle? thanks

TY Sts. Expedite, Anthony, Jude, Michael, sun planets and ancestors for helping me love :P

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Apr 20, 2015 8:34 pm

Hello, ellalorena ,

You can certainly do both.

And here's a link about oil applications that Miss cat wrote: www.luckymojo.com/oils.html

Take care and wishing you the best

Fireshadow

Unread post by Fireshadow » Sun May 17, 2015 8:32 am

Thank you Sint Anthony, for returning my lost fair ticket of my lost lover back to me.
You've already helped me with one sentence of my petition...
So I'm confident you will also return the lost feelings of my lost lover back to him,
so he can return back to me.
Amen.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Thu Jun 11, 2015 3:13 am

Thank you most loving Saint Anthony, the finder of lost things. I praise you for the miracles and wonders of which you constant provide.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Dragonfly72

Unread post by Dragonfly72 » Thu Jun 11, 2015 5:14 pm

Sweet St-Anthony, thank you for constant help and support, you are really a MIRACLE MAKER! Blessed be your name and I know that one day youèll find the right one for me... Blessed be your name!

Dragonfly72

Unread post by Dragonfly72 » Sat Jun 13, 2015 7:59 pm

Blessed be, St-Anthony! May your name be spread far and wide as you are fantastic saint! You help me constantly in all matters and you cannot even imagine how grateful I am! Sorry for the cakes, but they'll be coming shortly, my fault!

Strawberrydreams

Unread post by Strawberrydreams » Tue Jun 30, 2015 1:24 pm

I was wondering what to do next and am hoping someone who has worked with st Anthony could be of help in understanding if sign is to keep praying or to give up.
As I posted in come to me oil thread - I met a man, we were both literally too shy to approach each other. I prayed to st Raphael and on the very day I asked to see him again, my mom ran into him and handed him my number. After days he stopped talking to me.
I was using come to me oil, desire me, look me over, bewitching along with candles and baths. But nothing happened. I began praying to st Anthony. Asking for this man to contact me and to open his heart to me, manifest relationship between us.
I attended his feast on June 13, and prayed to him again. I got several bottles of blessed st Anthony oil and st Anthony water and bread. I also got blessed water from Lourdes and mixed it with the oil and water.

The next day I ran into the guy. We were face to face and he didn't see me. I walked by, didn't dare to look back to see if he was looking at me. No call from him - nothing. I became disheartened. Told st Anthony that after almost 3 months of praying without results - i didn't have heart to keep it up. An hour later I found a st Anthony prayer card under my door that someone in my building had slid under the door. Card said to not give up. I have no idea who put it there.

I kept praying to st Anthony. Everywhere I went I took a small bottle of my oil and water mix for the moment to sprinkle it on him or his car. But every time I went to sprinkle it on his car someone was looking at me or staring directly at car.

Finally I got an opportunity. His car was parked on dark street and I went to sprinkle water - but I accidentally threw entire bottle of water w oil on the passenger side. I didn't realize I put so much oil in the mix that it literally covered the car and windows. I asked st Anthony to return him to me.

The next morning he was cleaning oil with his bare hands and literally rubbing it into his palms. Then he took a towel from car and was cleaning car (essentially getting oil on inside his car). He threw towel in back of car and drove off.

I haven't heard anything from him still. No contact at all.
It's practically 3 months. i don't know what else to do. I started another novena to st Anthony. Is there anything I should do different? Was all that oil on his car one time enough?

Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Papa Newt » Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:24 pm

A question I keep getting is, had you tried to contact him? Seeing how he is, or anything like that? Or even say hello when he does walk by?
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1649G
Thank you, St. Expedite!

Strawberrydreams

Unread post by Strawberrydreams » Wed Jul 01, 2015 10:02 am

It's a legitimate question. Problem with initiating contact is that I initiated contact after he stopped speaking to me. That last time we spoke three months ago, we had a huge fight and he told me to give him time that he would contact me. I don't want to do like I did last time - say hey and then he acts like I'm being aggressive, am up on him and not respecting his space. Then end up making everything worse.
Plus I got a reading and was told not to contact him at all. Was told to let him initiate contact.
It's why I'm praying his heart is opened and he contacts me.
That's why I wondering what to do next.

this intensity of emotion I feel for him is unusual for me. I'm starting to wonder if I'm the target under a spell.

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Jul 01, 2015 9:36 pm

Hello, Strawberrydreams ,

Have you tried Mercury products to get him to communicate? www.luckymojo.com/mojocatoils.html

And also Deer's tongue on a candle? www.herb-magic.com/deers-tongue.html

I would use a yellow candle, anoint it with Mercury oil and rolled in Deer's tongue with a petition to contact you

This has helped others that I know of.

Wishing you the best

Strawberrydreams

Unread post by Strawberrydreams » Tue Jul 07, 2015 3:18 pm

Thank you for the advice Miss Aida. I followed through with your suggestions. The candle kept turning off and burnt out in less than an hour. It burnt straight down the middle burned through side an upside "Y" . What does that mean?
I also put a st Anthony stamp card under his car and used more st Anthony oil to make a trail from his car to front door of my building.
I saw him Saturday and this time he just ran straight to his car in opposite direction. I pulled a card out of my tarot deck and it said I wanted what I couldn't have.
I'm wondering if all that is a sign to just stop or what to do.

I'm frustrated because I have been praying to st Anthony for aid in several situations - and nothing has happened. I know everything takes time but when nothing moves, I wonder what am I doing wrong.

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Jul 07, 2015 10:01 pm

It looks like it mat be time for a reading to find out what's going on and what to do.

You can find readers here: http://readersandrootworkers.org

OR

www.hoodoopsychics.com

For symbols, you can buy a book on tea leaf symbols (as they also correlate with candle wax symbols).

Find these books here: www.luckymojo.com/mojocatbooks.html

I pray that all works out well for you.

Take care

Strawberrydreams

Unread post by Strawberrydreams » Tue Jul 28, 2015 8:21 am

Hi everyone.
First I want to say thank you to st Anthony for his bringing me the first part of what I have been praying for! Thank you for coming through even after I lost faith in you and gave up.
Thank you st Raphael for all you did.
Thank you st expedite for bringing answers quickly (it took weeks but they finally came).
Thank you st Michael and st Joseph for giving me courage to follow through and blessing the work I did.
Yes it took an army to help me out!
What started out as a reconciliation request, ended up breaking years old witchcraft that had been plaguing my family and I; and revealed their sources/sent all of it back to them; also reconciled many broken relationships.
Thank you for destroying the problems at their root and healing me and my family!
I came to you asking for help w lost love and you returned my whole life and family to me!

Strawberrydreams

Unread post by Strawberrydreams » Tue Jul 28, 2015 8:25 am

I want to give an update on how things turned out working with st Anthony to bring back a lost love after countless oils, herbs, spells and candles seemed to not work.

Miss Aida, thank you for your advice. A reading w someone close to home clarified what was going on. I was told he had many serious problems he was dealing with (issues that were there way before me) but he took it out on me (he wasn't violent or aggressive or anything like that, but he was very cold and cut all ties w me).
I was told the oils and candles did work because he thought about me constantly (this was confirmed by his best friend soon after).
I was told that there was powerful witchcraft as far back as my grandmother that was intent on destroying my life and lives of those closest to me. It wasn't a problem of a breakup - it was a breakup that revealed many problems, pain, misfortunes, illness, tragedy and blockages all caused by witchcraft on me and family.
I was told that on top of it there were several people trying to sabotage me - Serving as rocks in my road and one was an older woman in his home that did not want him with any female other than the one she chose for him.
To be honest I was skeptical - but was told I would see it with my own eyes.
I went to cemetery and did all the rituals this time with my mother and grandmother (I've never cried so much in my life). Did the baths, prayers and cleansing. All curses and witchcraft were broken - and when they were, the blessings and answers to my prayers (prayers from as far back as childhood) started pouring in.

On of those whose witchcraft and evil eye was broken turned out to be a woman I knew who pretended to be like an aunt figure in building I live in. She used to cook for me but I could never get close to food she made as to others it smelled delicious but to me it smelled horrible and I would vomit just thinking about it.
Turned out she had been praying and praying, going to cemeteries and constantly watching everything I did and watched guy and I every single time we met up (we passed her window each time he picked me up and dropped me off - it was in front of her window that the last time I saw him he pulled away from me and suddenly said he didn't want to be together - she was watching us and praying when that happened). She was praying to either be a huge part of my blessings/happiness or take it from me completely. It was one reason things were going wrong or would fall through.
She revealed herself in a rage of anger (seriously the witch just flipped and started rambling) that I don't share my life with her (yes life) and after all she's done to share my happiness with me that I've been ungrateful, etc. she gave me such an ugly and nasty look then said - 'now that you are pregnant' (which I am NOT) she gave another nasty look to my stomach and said 'you got married (I am single) you did not include me.' I kept praying in my head (Jesus between us) and walked away.
People say she has gift of prophecy, yelling at me about a marriage and pregnancy that is currently not real creeped me out. She truly believed it.
Is there anything I can do to blind her to me? Or forget I exist? I don't want to do binding because I've heard binding literally keeps person around you.

The second woman turned out to be some woman that introduced herself literally morning before he and I separated. She had been watching me for some time. Soon after meeting her things got worse. Whenever bad things happened she was nowhere to be found. But on good days when good things happened to me she was calling obsessively and would become nasty. I cut her out. But she keeps calling.

The other men and women (ones responsible for the root witchcraft from birth) live in other places. So I prayed over st Anthony medals I was given in st Anthony's church that their witchcraft and evil would break and leave me and my family, and return to them and theirs as soon a they held medals (basically returned what they thought was lost to them). Mailed them all out with lovely St Anthony prayer cards. It worked!

The older lady in his home, not sure what happened there.
Advice on how to block haters and remove blockages/stones on both his side and my side so they no longer influence either of us. And prevent any witchcraft, evil from ever getting into my life again.

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Jul 29, 2015 7:11 am

Wow, what a mess!

I would recommend protection spells: www.luckymojo.com/protectionspells.html

And a blockbuster spell: www.luckymojo.com/blockbuster.html

This ought to help.

take care

Strawberrydreams

Unread post by Strawberrydreams » Wed Jul 29, 2015 1:30 pm

Thank you for reply miss Aida. I really appreciate it.

After several weeks of prayers and novenas to st Anthony, I received a text from guy at last. He clarified his reasons for the abrupt ending and apologized. He offered me "closure" as he put it.
It is now up to me to respond. After so long praying and finally receiving contact, I don't know what to say.
I want to see him ASAP.
I want a relationship with him. Not an ending.
Any recommendations on what to respond and what spells I can do to manifest a date and eventually a new relationship with him?

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Wed Jul 29, 2015 5:23 pm

Hi Strawberrydreams,

I am so sorry you are going through all of this. I hope you have taken Miss Aida's advice above, as you need some help with this woman.

As for you and your man, I would work a Reconciliation spell kit: http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-reconciliation.html

You should also start a honey or sugar jar on him ASAP, to sweeten him back up to you. There are loads of ideas on those right here in the forum, just do a search using the search box on the upper right hand corner of the page.

Good luck!
HRCC #1909G

RoseStar21

Unread post by RoseStar21 » Fri Jul 31, 2015 11:16 am

Thank you so much Saint Anthony for helping me find my college certificates, with out them I would not have been aloud to attend the course this September
Xx

Mss

Unread post by Mss » Mon Nov 09, 2015 4:00 pm

Thank You St Anthony for your blessings upon my nephew. Thank You for helping us find out happiness.

Learose80

Unread post by Learose80 » Thu Nov 12, 2015 1:05 pm

a bit desperate not hearing from my lover for a week after an argument, i decided to light a candle for Saint Expedite at 9 am today. i came across with this forum about Saint Anthony, so i pray to him too without any candle since i dont have image of him yet. i pray many times today asking for miracle petitioning the 2 of them the whole day. i asked them to work hand in hand to give me this miracle. just few minutes ago, i received a call from my lover, telling me he loves me. i am still in shock! that fast, in just a matter of hours! A big shout out to these 2 miraculous saints! Praise be to both of u! please continue to help me. i love u both! thank u thank u thank u

Learose80

Unread post by Learose80 » Fri Nov 20, 2015 1:02 pm

thank u Saint Anthony for helping me always.

thank u Saint Expedite for not failing me.

il be forever grateful to both of you. I love u both.

RoseStar21

Unread post by RoseStar21 » Sat Nov 21, 2015 7:24 am

I thank you Saint Anthony from the bottom of my heart , please continue helping me. Xxx

Kuntrygirl90
Signs / Movement / Completion of Spells: Questions & Answers

Unread post by Kuntrygirl90 » Fri Nov 27, 2015 5:31 pm

Saint Anthony .
I thank you from the bottom of my heart for all that you are doing on my behalf and I pray you keep by my side and carry on helping me. I asked you to return my love to me and i feel i just got my 1st sign of movement because we hadn't spoken since our huge spat and he hasn't talked to me since. I've been missing him so much and he finally broke and text me this morning:). He tried to re-hash what happened between us but i wouldn't allow things to get confrontational. Again Thank You Saint Anthony and I pray you continue to work on him and his heart.

RoseStar21

Unread post by RoseStar21 » Tue Dec 01, 2015 2:18 pm

Dearest Saint Anthony I thank you for helping me , I adore you and love you so very much.
Xxx

bast78

Re: Thankyou Saint Anthony

Unread post by bast78 » Thu Jan 21, 2016 10:30 am

Many thanks to you, Saint Anthony, for helping me find my nasal spray quickly. I could feel you drawing me to my pantry where I had put it and where I would -never- think to look. Thank you again! You're the best!

runner5203

Unread post by runner5203 » Mon Feb 15, 2016 8:42 am

THANK YOU St. Anthony for helping the police locate our stolen car ... and arrest the man who stole it ... and so quickly! (You may have collaborated with St. Expedite for that speed, so thank you St. Expedite as well!)

And the car is in perfect condition. Praise the Lord. Thank you again St. Anthony.

cinnamongirl9

Unread post by cinnamongirl9 » Sun May 08, 2016 4:17 pm

I have been petitioning Saint Anthony to help return my boyfriend to me (he broke up with me, but not due to cheating and I can fix the issues and he loves me). I have been doing the "unfailing prayer" 13 Our Fathers, Hail Marys and Glory Be-s as part of the ritual. My mom (we were raised Catholic) just said to me that when Saint Anthony returns the thing to you he takes something else... is that something I (or we all) should worry about? Maybe it was her friends experience not to do the 13 rounds of prayers? What is the proper offering after he helps?

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun May 08, 2016 10:05 pm

Hello, cinnamongirl9,

If St Anthony theoretically punished everyone after granting a prayer then, nobody would pray to him.

I am also Catholic and this has never happened to me nor to anyone I know.

Offerings of Fresh water and a candle (without a petition. Just a candle for him to enjoy) is sufficient.

Yu could also offer hard candy (unwrapped)

Wising you the best

cinnamongirl9

Unread post by cinnamongirl9 » Mon May 09, 2016 2:03 am

Hi Miss Aida, I was thinking something along those lines as well. My mom works with me, she is not a naysayer... she just didn't want me to have more problems! I will do what you suggested! I literally just finished my 13 of each prayer...

Leo2006

Unread post by Leo2006 » Fri May 13, 2016 11:13 pm

Thank you St. Anthony for helping me to find my lost pet.

Nad

Unread post by Nad » Sat May 14, 2016 7:38 am

Thank you Saint Anthony for finding my lost camera! Thank you very much!

jenelle21

Unread post by jenelle21 » Mon May 23, 2016 5:15 pm

Thank you Saint Anthony for giving us all the closure we needed. Although it want the news anyone hoped for, it is a blessing to know he rests in heaven.

Leo2006

Unread post by Leo2006 » Tue Jun 21, 2016 9:34 am

Thank you so much Saint Anthony for answering my prayers. You have been wonderful. Thank you again.

Frindle

Unread post by Frindle » Thu Aug 18, 2016 6:22 pm

Thank you Saint Anthony for coming so quickly to my aid and finding someone thought lost. Thank you and they thank you too.

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Religious Goods and Altar Tools in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure”