Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Saint Anthony Spiritual Supplies Questions and Answers

All about Lucky Mojo religious supplies, church goods, and altar tools, plus prayers to God, angels, spirits, saints, and deities.
skyme714

Thank you Saint Anthony!

Unread post by skyme714 » Sat Jan 30, 2010 3:37 pm

Thank you Saint Anthony and God for returning to me my lost love! Thank you thank you thank you!!!

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator
Re: Thank you Saint Anthony!

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sat Jan 30, 2010 4:34 pm

I'm happy to hear that Saint Anthony came through for you.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator
Re: Thank you Saint Anthony!

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Jan 30, 2010 4:50 pm

Thank you Saint Anthony I had been looking and looking all day and asked for your help and found it in 2 minutes. Thank you.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

faith2008

Question about St Anthony

Unread post by faith2008 » Sun Jan 31, 2010 10:17 am

Hi everyone,

I did a search on this and couldn't find anything so if this has been asked before I appologize. On the Lucky Mojo page about St Anthony at the bottom of the first prayer it says "(Say 13 Paters, Aves, and Glorias)". Could someone please explain this. I am not familiar with this.

Thanks so much.

Hugs,
Hope

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator
Re: Question about St Anthony

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sun Jan 31, 2010 10:55 am

Pater = Our Fathers (the Lord's Prayer)
Ave = Hail Mary
Gloria = Glory Be

These are very standard Catholic prayers, you can find them on Google very easily.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

faith2008

Unread post by faith2008 » Sun Jan 31, 2010 11:07 am

[quote=Devi Spring]Pater = Our Fathers (the Lord's Prayer)
Ave = Hail Mary
Gloria = Glory Be

These are very standard Catholic prayers, you can find them on Google very easily.[/quote]

Thanks Devi. I've never heard them called that before so I was a bit confused. Thanks for clearing that up for me and I will make a note of it.

Hugs,
Hope

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sun Jan 31, 2010 11:19 am

Those are the Latin names for them Pater Noster (Our Father), Ave Maria (Hail Mary), Gloria (Glory Be).
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Jan 31, 2010 12:28 pm

As I always say, we learn something new all the time reading LM forum. This is another example.

faith2008

Unread post by faith2008 » Sun Jan 31, 2010 12:51 pm

jwmcclin wrote:As I always say, we learn something new all the time reading LM forum. This is another example.

How true. I am so glad I found this board. I'm not very good at googling (takes me forever to find what I'm looking for IF I find it at all) and everyone here is so nice and so helpful. Never crossed my mind that that was latin, lol. Now if Cat's course would just hurry up and get here so I can get started on that. I can't wait so that someday I can pay it forward for all the help I have gotten here.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Jan 31, 2010 4:00 pm

You have the right attitude faith2008

faith2008

Unread post by faith2008 » Sun Jan 31, 2010 5:20 pm

jwmcclin wrote:You have the right attitude faith2008
Thank you. I truly am grateful for all the help everyone has given me here. You guys really are a great bunch of people. I've never been on a board before where everyone is so nice and helpful. It's refreshing and it just makes me want to learn even more so that I can someday help someone. I feel like I have made some really good friends here.

Hugs,
Hope

Prettykila

Re: saint anthony

Unread post by Prettykila » Mon Feb 01, 2010 2:46 pm

I love st anthony he has never failed me. I lose my keys and my wallet so much! Once my wallet was found in the trash can when I didnt even remember putting it there I just had urge to look!

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:32 pm

There are also several organizations where you can donate to show further appreciations. You can do an internet search or PM me and I will give you the links.

Brujita Angelical

Unread post by Brujita Angelical » Wed Feb 03, 2010 1:00 pm

I love St. Anthony too. He Always comes thru for me as well! He helps me find my lost objects and brings back people I had lost touch with. He really is the best! :)

thanks St. Anthony!!
Thank you, Archangel Michael for your constant protection.

hapinys

Re: Saint for Reconciliation

Unread post by hapinys » Thu Feb 04, 2010 10:06 pm

Read all about saint anthony on LM but it didnt cover offerings (like St. Expedite). What would I give as offering for St. Anthony?

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Re: Saint for Reconciliation

Unread post by Turnsteel » Fri Feb 05, 2010 6:01 am

hapinys wrote:Read all about saint anthony on LM but it didnt cover offerings (like St. Expedite). What would I give as offering for St. Anthony?
Not every single saint has a traditional payment like Saint Expedite. For Saint Anthony I would suggest donating money to a missing persons organization, or donate money to the Franciscans,(the monastic order he belonged too) here for there work with the poor. http://www.franciscanmissionassoc.org/gifts_bread.cfm
HRCC Student #1559

Brujita Angelical

St. Anthony for reconciliation

Unread post by Brujita Angelical » Thu Feb 11, 2010 1:41 pm

I did a search on reconciliation and St. Anthony though I didnt really find anything helpful or that drew me in. I was wondering if I can get a candle and then use the reconciliation herbs and oils and recite some of the St. Anthony prayer if that would work? I tried looking through the spells section but I cant get up before dawn for 9 days because my job is very demanding so I need my sleep. Are there any other suggestions for working with him to do a spell?

btw what do reconciliation oils smell like? :)

thank you!

skyme714

Re: Working with St. Anthony for reconciliation

Unread post by skyme714 » Thu Feb 11, 2010 2:37 pm

St. Anthony helped me to return my lost love. I said his prayer every night before going to sleep, sometimes few times a day as I felt I needed it. I did not get up before dawn. I also burned brown candles for him (not every day though), and used a white votive candle as novena. You can use Reconciliation oil and/or Return to Me oil on a candle. You can find a novena prayer for him online.
I also had Reconciliation honey jar going with Blam of Gilead and Star Anise to return my love along with some love herbs.

Hope that helps.

supper

Unread post by supper » Thu Feb 11, 2010 3:08 pm

that is great advice skyme714! Thank you I will also try this.
BTW for Brujita Angelical the oils from LMC all smell great, although my
all time favorite is the reconciliation one.....it smells ever so nice and romantic

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:52 pm

Saint Anthony can help bring back a lost lover. Like petitioning any entity it depends on whether he wants to work with you. However, people have found him great for finding lost people and things and swear by him.

I would petition him while working a reconciliation honey jar.

Brujita Angelical

Unread post by Brujita Angelical » Fri Feb 12, 2010 7:45 am

Thank you everyone!

ConjureMan, thanks for your reply! Actually St. Anthony is the one that came to me. He always comes through and I remember asking if my ex would return to me and St. Anthony appeared, so I figured I would work with him because he wanted to help me. I usually just ask him or talk to him and it works fine but I thought maybe doing some sort of ritual would help.

I thought about doing a reconciliation jar but I read here that, that takes a really long time to work so I wasn’t sure about doing it.

Thank you Skyme!! that sounds like a good idea. I didn’t want to complimate myself doing something so extravagant because I’m so clumsy I didn’t want to mess anything up lol

Thanks Supper I was apprehensive about getting oils without smelling them first but if you say it smells nice Ill try it.

I hope to see good results!

skyme714

Unread post by skyme714 » Fri Feb 12, 2010 1:51 pm

Brujita, I think you should still do reconciliation honey jar so when he returns you will already have nice ground to rebuild relationship, he will be more cooperating and open to your charms rather than he comes back and THEN you will be panicking what to do in order for him to stay with you.

Brujita Angelical

Unread post by Brujita Angelical » Fri Feb 12, 2010 1:55 pm

oh ok Skyme Ill look into the honey jar as well! thanks!

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sun Feb 14, 2010 11:17 am

who cares if it takes a long time. I think the goal is to get the person back not how long it will take. To be honest if I wanted an ex back, naturally id want it fast but fast does not mean long lasting. sometimes things take time to work out the issues, reconcilation tends to take a while by the nature of the work. id do the honey jar along with st. anthony. if you want to add a bit more like have something to carry with you, you can also do the LM rec spell kit has you make a mojo to carry with you. or you can order a rec mojo from LM, carry it with you when you are out and about with him, or will run into him.
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

Brujita Angelical

Unread post by Brujita Angelical » Tue Feb 16, 2010 7:23 am

Yes I know what you mean J82 its really up to the Universal timing of things but you know I get impatient lol I am looking into the rec. spell kit and a mojo is a good idea actually.

Would a sugar bowl work as well as a honey jar you think?

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Tue Feb 16, 2010 9:38 am

St. Anthony is excellent and I have petitioned him for reconciliation of sort and it was immediate. Note: Saints do not have to work for us because we petition them; it is their choice.

Literarylioness
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Literarylioness » Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:29 am

St. Anthony won't help in reconciliation if the target is bad for you. The saints work for the greater good. If the guy treated you like dirt, then St. Anthony will not have anything to do with it. If the guy was good and there was just a misunderstanding, then St. Anthony will help out.

Mary

jewel

Unread post by jewel » Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:40 am

I have looked everywhere to find the St. Anthony prayer to bring back a lost love and I can't find it. Does anyone have it? It would be very helpful if someone had it. Thanks

tom_2

St. Anthony

Unread post by tom_2 » Fri Feb 19, 2010 12:25 pm

When working with St. Anthony, is it a guideline to use a brown candle for him, or is it suggested?

I have intentions of working some reconciliation, and sadly I don't have any brown candles at the moment. Would it be perfectly fine to pray to him over my honey jar?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator
Re: St. Anthony

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Fri Feb 19, 2010 1:29 pm

If you cannot find or get a brown candle, then use a white candle. In addition, you can ask him to help reconcile, and help with the aid for work.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

NotDorianGray

Re: St. Anthony

Unread post by NotDorianGray » Sat Feb 20, 2010 4:11 am

My experience with St Anthony gave me the impression of a very kind and happy being. I'm sure he would forgive you if you didn't have a brown candle, and he will be happy to receive your prayers. He likes to help.

NotDorianGray

Re: Thank you, St. Anthony

Unread post by NotDorianGray » Sat Feb 20, 2010 2:45 pm

...For helping me find my money drawing oil!

I'd lost it, and had been searching for days. Then, sitting here at my desk looking at the furums, I suddenly remembered someone had posted a little rhyme about St Anthony helping find things. I went over it in my head, because at the time I thought it was cute. Next thing I know, my brain goes, "HEY! I didn't look behind my monitor yet!" That's where it was.

I wasn't even praying, I don't normally work with saints, but St Anthony helped me anyway. I think that deserves a thank you.

Loved
If you've lost and found -please HELP!

Unread post by Loved » Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:12 pm

I have lost, misplaced, cannot find two things that I truly need to get back. :( :cry: :? :shock:

My digital camera which is key for my work and which has images that I cannot replace or duplicate ( a five year olds birthday party for one) and I've also lost my blue usb memory stick that has ALOT of files on it.

It seems like they've both disappeared into some black hole in my apt!

PLEASE, if you have done something in the past that truly worked and actually helped to find your missing thing, let me know so that I can do it as well.

Thanks so much

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator
Re: If you've lost and found -please HELP!

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:37 pm

Petition St. Anthony. He helps to find lost things! AND he is SOOOO helpful. I know many people can testify to how great he is. For him you will need to have cleansed a brown candle with ammonia, chinese wash, or alcohol. If you have his oil, then pour a few drops in the candle. If not dress his candle with olive oil. Print out a picture of him, and give him a glass of water. Write on a petition that you would sincerely appreciate his help in finding your camera. OR if you can get a candle set by lucky mojo's church.

Here is St. Anthony's prayer to find lost things:
St. Anthony, perfect imitator of Jesus, who received from God the special power of restoring lost things, grant that I may find (name the lost item) which has been lost.

At least restore to me peace and tranquillity of mind, the loss of which has afflicted me even more than my material loss. To this favor, I ask another of you: that I may always remain in possession of the true good that is God. Let me rather lose all things than lose God, my supreme good. Let me never suffer the loss of my greatest treasure, eternal life with God.

Amen.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:19 pm

Saint Anthony is definately great for this sort of thing. Usually, just the simple rhyme:

Saint Anthony, Saint Anthony
Please come down,
Something's lost and must be found.

works wonderfully to find things. Afterward I burn a candle to him in thanks.

Another great tricks is using a pendelum. After ascertaining a yes and no I go on to ask is it in the bedroom? Is it the living room, and narrow down from there.

I also have an attending spirit that I work with that helps me out with things like this. If I loose something, I simply ask him to retreive it. Never fails.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:53 pm

I know its been posted but St. anthony is your man if I could list the things he has found for me id fill this site lol. Even things for others lost id prayed and wow their it is.. i have a st. anthony charm whne i lose something i rub it and pray the prayer mentioned above and i find it witin a day. good luck
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

Loved

Unread post by Loved » Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:38 pm

Thank you all so much. I'll give it a go. I hope he hears me. And I will try the pendulum as well.
Hopefully soon I can write that I've got the things back.
Have good night :)

rerun

Unread post by rerun » Sun Mar 07, 2010 10:06 am

Thank you Saint Anthony for help finding my dad's missing cell phone.

oh_happy_day

ST. ANTHONY

Unread post by oh_happy_day » Wed Mar 10, 2010 11:29 am

Thank you, St. Anthony, for the many amazing positive changes you have brought forth.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator
Re: ST. ANTHONY

Unread post by jwmcclin » Wed Mar 10, 2010 12:40 pm

Excellent oh.happy.day...great to hear positive results.

oh_happy_day

Thank you, St. Anthony and St. Expedite

Unread post by oh_happy_day » Thu Mar 18, 2010 11:51 am

St. Anthony, I appreciate the ongoing guidance and support you've provided.

Thank you, St. Expedite, for your intervention and assistance

Brujita Angelical

Re: St. Anthony and St. Expedite

Unread post by Brujita Angelical » Thu Mar 18, 2010 3:06 pm

I also want to add my thanks here to both of these miraculous Saints.

St. Anthony I love you for always being there when I need you to offer your help and guidance.

St. Expedite once again I am extremely grateful to you for the miracle you have brought to us.

Thank you both so very very much!

oh_happy_day

Re: St. Anthony and St. Expedite

Unread post by oh_happy_day » Mon Mar 22, 2010 7:22 am

Thank you once again for the wonderous gifts you continue to bring my family and me.

St. Expedite, I am so grateful for the amazing aid you offer us, particularly when it seems that all is lost!

St. Anthony, your kind and loving intercession is such a blessing in our lives!

Loved

Unread post by Loved » Sun Apr 04, 2010 9:14 pm

Thank you God and St. Anthony! I found my camera (under the couch) and my memory stick (under the car seat) Reminders that I need to slow down, and leave no stone unturned.
Thanks all for your helpful suggestions :)

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:20 pm

Im SO glad this worked out for you :)

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator
Re: Saint Anthony / Lost Things / Lost People / Reconciliation

Unread post by jwmcclin » Mon Apr 05, 2010 4:51 am

Again we love hearing results PlainJane, if you petitioned Saint Anthony make sure you thank him appropriately.

Abraxas

Re: Thanks to St. Anthony

Unread post by Abraxas » Fri Apr 23, 2010 5:18 am

I would like to also publicly give thanks and express gratitude to st. anthony, for the very small petitions aswell as the large onese he assisted me with. Get to know him, he is a great ally.

PRAISE BE ST. ANTHONY!!!
PRAISE BE THE Saint of Caring and assistance!!

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator
Re: Thanks to St. Anthony

Unread post by jwmcclin » Fri Apr 23, 2010 5:17 pm

I agree with you Abraxas, Saint Anthony is a miracle worker...he is wonderful. He has answered many of my petitions.

zlove

Unread post by zlove » Sun Apr 25, 2010 10:12 am

Thank you Saint Anthony for reuniting us.

aaliyah73

Unread post by aaliyah73 » Thu Apr 29, 2010 11:18 am

My husband lost his wedding ring. I have been very upset about it and worried that it was a sign since we are having struggles. He seemed genuinely upset about it, too, but was sure it was somewhere in our house (we have three very playful cats who think everything is a toy). I have torn the place apart, though, with no luck. Sunday morning when I woke up it was really on my mind so I said a prayer to St Anthony. A few hours later I was sitting at our home computer where my husband and easily spend at least three hours of every day between us. I looked down and the ring was right there at my feet. It was truly amazing and I got goosebumps. My husband was also very happy and has hardly taken it off since.
Thank you St Anthony for helping us find something that is meaningful and important to us.

GoldenFlow7

Unread post by GoldenFlow7 » Thu Apr 29, 2010 12:23 pm

Thank you St. Anthony for bringing loving mate options into my life and not letting me waste time with the wrong person.
Thank you God, Holy Spirit, St Martha, St Expedite, Guardian Angel, Archangels, Ancestors, and Oshun

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Wed May 05, 2010 7:30 pm

St. Anthony is truly a Miracle worker; he can be petitioned for much more than missing friends...lost loves...but employment needs as welll. He is truly amazing.

GoldenFlow7

Unread post by GoldenFlow7 » Thu May 06, 2010 9:20 am

Thank you St Anthony!
Thank you God, Holy Spirit, St Martha, St Expedite, Guardian Angel, Archangels, Ancestors, and Oshun

metalbebot

Unread post by metalbebot » Thu May 13, 2010 2:11 pm

thank you St Anthony... =]

Dxyz2010

Unread post by Dxyz2010 » Thu May 20, 2010 10:52 pm

St.Anthony is really Saint of miracles and gentlest of all saints
i prayed around 9 or 10 for asking help regarding the bring back the communication between me and my ex gf which is lost since one month
n at 2 am in night i talked to her online as i saw her online i said hello and we talked for one hour almost , it was really miracle as she didnt talk to me since one month and she talked to me softly n sweetly
it was not romantic talk but still communication did happen and thats miracle for me ,
i really say thank you to St.Anthony from my heart and please St.Anthony continue your help regarding bringing back my lost lover
i am sure St.Anthony will bring back my lost lover and bring back the romantic communication n understanding with trust and love which is lost
Thank you very much St.Anthony for your rapid help again

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sat May 22, 2010 12:04 am

Gentle Saint Anthony, hear my thanks for your merciful aid. Sweet Miracle Worker, accept my offerings and blessings on your name.

mimiso

Working With Saint Anthony

Unread post by mimiso » Sat May 22, 2010 7:50 pm

Hello!

I was wondering whether St. Anthony has his own special hour during the day. I understand his day is normally Tuesdays. But we're dealing with a crisis, so I had LM light his candle already today. But I was wondering if there are hrs in the day where we can really get St Anthony's attention?

Like a time in the morning or evening dedicated to him?

Or a number of times to say a prayer to invoke him to help?

Thank You in advance,

mimiso

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator
Re: Does St. Anthony have his own Hour?

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat May 22, 2010 8:24 pm

I am only familiar with planetary hours...

mimiso

Unread post by mimiso » Mon May 24, 2010 4:48 am

Thanks for your response JW, Is he associated with any planets? Possibly mars or mercury would you say?

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Mon May 24, 2010 5:11 am

mimiso wrote:Thanks for your response JW, Is he associated with any planets? Possibly mars or mercury would you say?
No, he's a saint.
HRCC Student #1559

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Religious Goods and Altar Tools in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure”