• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

It is currently Fri Feb 23, 2018 8:31 am

Saint Barbara Spiritual Supplies Questions and Answers

Discussions about Lucky Mojo religious supplies, church goods, and altar tools, plus prayers to God, angels, spirits, saints, and deities.

Saint Barbara Spiritual Supplies Questions and Answers

Unread postby Witchyone » Thu May 16, 2013 11:23 am

Thank, Aura.

I wasn't sure if that was one of the "specialties" that she works with. I have a great relationship with Saint Martha, and I've asked her to help me with this man but she told me no. Saint Martha told me that she wouldn't help me with this particular man because the better approach to getting him back wasn't through domination, but through a more gentle approach, so I took her word and sought out other gentle work, but I figured that in case I needed some intercession, I could ask Saint Barbara...I just wasn't sure if she governs love work and bringing back lovers.
Thank you Saints Martha, Joseph, Anthony, and Expedite for blessing all aspects of my life.
Witchyone

Re: Magical Powers of the Saints Book

Unread postby aura » Thu May 16, 2013 12:39 pm

Hi Witchyone,

If you want a less dominating influence that helps in relationships, I usually work with the Virgin Mary (particularly if you have children with this person).
Road-Opening, Healing & Herbalism
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Witchyone » Fri May 17, 2013 11:31 am

Hey Aura,

I have no children with this man. But hopefully I can find someone to help me, as I haven't been able to find any other supporting information on Saint Barbara's hand in love matters. I was thinking of working with Saint Anthony if I could not work with Saint Barbara, to help me "find" our lost connection, and love. This is a man who was my first love (as well as me being his) back in 7th grade. we have grown up and have had our own lives after graduating from middle / junior high school but he had been searching for me for the past 23 years, carrying a torch for me. Now that I have literally fallen into his lap by finding him through other childhood school friends who were looking for me, we were trying to reconnect and hopefully at some point, rekindle our romance because the feelings never left. Then he went through some things and me, being who I am when I love someone, I was there for him but he shut me out. I understand that some folks do this but it made me feel rejected and when I told him so, he seemed to understand but then he did it again, so that was when I blew up at him. We haven't been right ever since.

Now he hardly talks to me and if he does, its brief. He also seems to stop talking to me altogether if he thinks another man is around me. He went through a period when he was (still is) married but the wife left him and got her own place shortly after they were wed, and she left him. They've been separated for 7 years and he has no contact with her, no children with her, but I believe he is holding on...not so much to her, but out of the fact that he doesn't want to face the finality of the failed marriage...also, I think he's still hurting over it. He's had other relationships since then and even one before he found me where he grew unhappy with the girl because while they have been living together, their living situation worsened when she didn't want to find a job.

Since I can't afford a reading from an objective point of view at the moment, I've been doing them myself, and through the use of various decks that I own, they'd all tell me the same thing...his feelings are there but he's afraid due to the disappointment he's faced, as well as being afraid to take risks, the unknown and his rigid thinking.

I've been working with a sweet jar for about two weeks so far, and I had received some great signs and movement, in which he'd contact me but the cards did recently speak of delays and so, I've been getting no signs and no movement and I want to give up. But on the other hand, the cards did say that this time of delay would pass and that I would be successful so this keeps me working on it...but a little intercession can't hurt, and so I'm looking for the best choice to work with.
Thank you Saints Martha, Joseph, Anthony, and Expedite for blessing all aspects of my life.
Witchyone

Unread postby aura » Fri May 17, 2013 12:14 pm

Hi Witchyone,

At this point, rather than intercession, I think it's plain old block-buster type work that might be able to get through the obstacles for you. Consider getting a Road Opener Vigil set or setting a series of orange tapers with Road Opener oil over his name or the couple's name papers. You could also help communication with some Deer's Tongue and Mercury oil.
Road-Opening, Healing & Herbalism
Forum Moderator

• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Newsletter

Return to Religious Goods and Altar Tools in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure