Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Saint Cyprian Spiritual Supplies Questions and Answers

All about Lucky Mojo religious supplies, church goods, and altar tools, plus prayers to God, angels, spirits, saints, and deities.
Snowdrop

Re: Saint Cyprian Spiritual Supplies Questions and Answers

Unread post by Snowdrop » Thu Dec 06, 2018 9:12 pm

Thank you Saint Cyprian for the hands on lesson

DragonsLoveTacos

Unread post by DragonsLoveTacos » Tue Dec 18, 2018 10:25 pm

Hello LM family!

WOW! I knew I could find out more about Saint Cyprian on this forum. Several weeks ago I read Deliverance by Khi Armand. I wasn’t familiar with Saint Cyprian, and I didn’t feel like working with him after reading about him in this book. Today I shared the Saint Cyprian excerpt on Facebook. It’s almost like I was nudged to do it. Then I wanted to learn everything about him! And, now I want to buy him an altar.

Is this a sign that he wants to work with me? I think it’s interesting that I love doing reversal and uncrossing work and he’s the go to Saint for that! Maybe he wants to teach me more tricks? I don’t know, but it’s so weird how I just had this sudden urge to share that excerpt today. Why today and not weeks ago when I read the book?!

I will be ordering all of his items in the very near future! Is there a place that sells a ceramic, porcelain, metal or wooden statue of Saint Cyprian?

Thank you!

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Wed Dec 19, 2018 10:40 am

HI DragonsLoveTacos,

It sounds like you're forming a nice bond with Saint Cyprian, so keep up with what you are doing.

You can scroll down this page and find a lovely Saint Cyprian statue from Lucky Mojo that would be appropriate for your new altar.
http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatstatuary.html

Good luck in working with this wonderful saint!
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

DragonsLoveTacos

Unread post by DragonsLoveTacos » Wed Dec 19, 2018 6:17 pm

Thank you, Miss Athena!

It's interesting how the other day my plate exploded during a prosperity ritual during the same time I was hearing my friend's story about the golden treasure and the dark forces. I had no idea Saint Cyprian is a master at banishing demonic forces. Interestingly, I've been getting a lot of weird and very obvious demonic faces in the wax that I can't even explain.

I thought it was a result of the negativity in this building, until one day I did two reversals in one sitting. One for my Mom, and one for myself. I used the same double action candles, and the same reversing oil on both candles. My outcome was normal (a glob of wax) and my Mother's was abnormal (a demonic pig face). This was enough to convince her that she needs to do major cleansing! I mailed her the LM 13 herb bath and then some.

Anywho, I am very excited about learning more from Saint Cyprian.

Snowdrop

Unread post by Snowdrop » Wed Jan 09, 2019 10:06 am

Thank you Saint Cyprian!

naija4life+

Unread post by naija4life+ » Tue Mar 05, 2019 8:03 am

Thank you Saint Cyprian of Antioch for providing those two rare herbs for me.

“Holy Saint Cyprian, Mage, Martyr, and Mystic; Theurge, Thaumaturge, and Theophoros; Saint, Sorcerer, and Sage; pray for us now, and at the hour of our death,through Jesus Christ our Lord Amen.”

Sagluckyinlove

Unread post by Sagluckyinlove » Wed Jul 31, 2019 9:32 pm

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR ALL OF YOUR HELP SAINT CIPRIAN!💕 I'm sooo happy you found me

see-ker

Unread post by see-ker » Fri Sep 06, 2019 10:50 pm

Hello,
I read this thread but I'm not sure if ConjureMan Ali's book on Saint Cyprian is still avaible. Is it the case?
Thanks

see-ker

Unread post by see-ker » Sat Sep 07, 2019 7:31 am

I didn't find it on Lucky Mojo website but I found it, actually it is a booklet also available in a digital edition (which is fine with me)!

Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

Return to “Religious Goods and Altar Tools in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure”