Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Saint Cyprian Spiritual Supplies Questions and Answers

Discussions about Lucky Mojo religious supplies, church goods, and altar tools, plus prayers to God, angels, spirits, saints, and deities.
Lord SP
Working with Saint Cyprian

Unread post by Lord SP » Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:01 pm

I just ordered Conjure Man Ali's book and I was wondering if I didn't have a permanent space for an alter though I do have one that I use for my spell casting? Would St Cyprian be offended if I put up a temporary alter?

Lord SP
Re: Working with Saint Cyprian / Cipriano

Unread post by Lord SP » Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:57 pm

Thank you Joseph I just saw working with Saint Cyprian but nothing regarding his alter and what would be appropriate..Thanks bro I appreciate it...

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Jun 02, 2012 10:10 pm

Lord SP,

First, the word is spelled "altar" ("alter" means "to change").

The idea that Catholic saints get "offended" is something that a lot of folks on the internet are currently promoting. Kind of a fear-based attitude, it seems to me. It's one of those, "If you don't cast your spell or say your prayer ABSOLUTELY PERFECTLY, at EXACTLY THE RIGHT TIME and in the EXACT RIGHT LOCATION, it will backfire, God will be angry, the saint will be offended like some wild and untamed animal and all your work will go down the drain" things that people posing as "keepers of the knowledge" spring on innocent newbies to inculcate them with warnings, restrictions, and doubts. I call fake on it all. I call it a spell of domination cast by these fake "keepers of the knowledge" to rule and boss over newbies.

Now, some saints do come with legends and lore and traditional ways of working (burying a statue of Saint Joseph, offering Saint Expedite pound cake and flowers, making special breads for Saint Joseph, etc.) -- but let me ask you this: Are you even a Catholic? If not, you need to learn about the religion you are working in, learn to spell "altar," and learn about how Catholics who grew up in the tradition actually work with saints. Do not listen to internet fakes or impose your own cultural baggage (including fears) on something about which you now know very little.

If i were you, i would pay for a consultation with ConjureMan Ali. He is our resident authority on Saint Cyprian. Pay him thirty bucks for a consultation. Get the information straight with him, not from random people on the internet!

My two cents and you are welcome to them both. :-)

CAN-GLC-SCYP
St. Cyprian Glass-Encased Candle, Fixed
$9.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
catherine yronwode

Doctor Hob
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Doctor Hob » Sat Jun 02, 2012 11:14 pm

Well, said, ma'am. It's these kinds of posts that make me happy to be your student.
Two-Headed Doctor

Lord SP

Unread post by Lord SP » Thu Jun 07, 2012 6:57 pm

I've been looking forward to that book Conjure Man Ali,I was on your blog site and that is the one book that caught my eye for some odd reason so me being me I ordered it along with a list of things that I'll be needing to take the Correspondence Course>i'm looking forward to working with St Cyprian I may be mistaken but I feel as if he's calling me.I'll also be scheduling a reading with you Conjure Man Ali in a two weeks.I see you come highly recommended.Have a blessed day everyone.... :D

Lord SP

Unread post by Lord SP » Sun Jul 08, 2012 3:57 am

Get the Book by Conjure Man Ali, I started working with St Cyprian last Saturday and I must say since then I've been inspired to do more spell work and study,from my understanding he's patient and will work with you at a pace suitable for you. Special shout out to St Cyprian The Don,you life and the way you died will not be in vain. Blessing Eternally to you my friend!!!!

psychic kitty

Unread post by psychic kitty » Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:45 am

I started petitioning St. Cipriano this week for his guidance and blessing of work that was being done. So far, so good. I did offer him my gold crucifix at his spot on my sacred space. But I also keep wanting to leave him food! I don't know why but I've left a Caesar salad crouton, a hexagonal shaped sesame wheat cracker and when I was cooking up some Italian styled squash with olives, mushrooms, garlic and cheese, I offered the scent (it smelled heavenly) at the altar for awhile before I had my dinner. I just felt compelled to do that! :o I've gotten signs that he is around...baby steps. So...I've asked him what kind of payment he will require but have not had a response yet. For my petitioning of St. Michael, I am offering to the local police benevolent fund. For St. Cipriano is there a specific type of charity? I've read the forum and see he is patron to many kinds of situations. Thanks for your help!
It's a bittersweet symphony, this life...

Lord SP

Unread post by Lord SP » Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:17 am

What I like about Ascended Master Cyprian is that he'll accept his payment after he's done working for you. From what I gather from Conjure Man Ali's book is he loves purple,flowers,and cool water. Happy workings!!!

psychic kitty

Unread post by psychic kitty » Sun Jul 08, 2012 12:07 pm

Interesting that you used the term Ascended Master because last night, my recovered kitty and I were on the sofa watching the extended version of Return of the Jedi. I've seen it a dozen times or more, but it just resonated so much more last night. Especially the last scene, of the three ascended Jedi together again

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sun Jul 08, 2012 1:40 pm

If you want to donate in his name, you can send money to a disaster relief organization as he is often considered the patron saint of those dealing with disasters, struck by lightning, and called upon to save people from natural disasters.

This is in addition to his role as patron of magicians, sorcerers, necromancers etc.

IPD-CAT-CYPR
Saint Cyprian (San Cipriano) Incense Powders
$5.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR

psychic kitty

Unread post by psychic kitty » Sat Jul 14, 2012 6:46 am

I was thinking of donating to the benevolent fund that the MISC maintains to for people needing rootwork/readings done who can't afford it but are in dire straits. I'm not wealthy by any stretch of the imagination but thought that might carry on St. Cipriano's legacy by helping those who have the most need? Would that be OK? I asked him and seem to have a positive response (his candles really burn up nicely too!)

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:46 am

I think that is a wonderful idea, psychic kitty.
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

psychic kitty

Unread post by psychic kitty » Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:07 am

Thanks, I will be making the donation next week I hope. In the meantime, I keep fresh purple flowers on his space (our building's garden has lots to choose from, thank goodness!). I also like to bake for my fellow volunteers when I can, so if I've made something, I usually leave a small piece of that for him (and for all the saints I work with). That request just came to me one day. And for some reason, whenever I cook up some Mediterranean styled vegetables with lots of garlic and cheese, it seems like he asks for a good long whiff from the dish, which I gladly offer. I guess he likes my cooking! :) Special thanks to him and all that are in my corner.

theusurper

Unread post by theusurper » Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:09 am

Is ok to set his candle in the same altar of Santisima Muerte until i recieve from him the ok to work with him?

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Fri Jul 20, 2012 5:39 pm

Santisima Muerte (a folk saint not accepted by the Church) and San Cipriano (a Catholic saint) actually have a reputation of being difficult to have on the same altar.

Other than Saint Michael who is an archangel, Saint Cyprian is reputed to be one of the few once living beings with the ability to control, restrain, and "tame" Santisima Muerte, the spirit of Death.

Some devotees of both indicate that putting them on the same altar does cause issues. With one statue for example knocking the other one off, or fires happening. Some spiritualists keep but one altar and that works great for them. And frankly if you had to have a separate altar for every spirit things would just be too cumbersome. Note that because both of Santisima Muerte came out of non-Catholic Latin American spiritual traditions, that is what I am relating is from that line of thought. There is often animosity between Catholic saints and spirits not part of Catholic Church tradition in Latin American traditions.

That said I personally keep them separate, because it seemed the right thing to do. Follow your intuition and consult with the spirits themselves.

psychic kitty, donating to Missionary Independent is an excellent idea. His statue is on their altars and MISC represent a tradition dear to his heart; providing spiritual work to people and the balance between church and magic.
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR

theusurper

Unread post by theusurper » Sat Jul 21, 2012 10:47 am

Well i burned the candle to San Cipriano and the candle went down with not tears, no wax, burned complete, i asked him if he want to work with me and give me a signal, i'm not expert so i want to know is this a signal to work with him? thank you very much in advance

Lord SP

Unread post by Lord SP » Sun Jul 22, 2012 7:15 am

Special shout out to Saint Cyprian the Don Juan of Magick. Since working with you I've done more magick than I've ever done and the best part is this is only the beginning. May you continue to be a presence in my life my dear friend....Thank you again!!! :D

psychic kitty

Unread post by psychic kitty » Sun Jul 22, 2012 11:59 am

theusurper

When I burned my candle of introduction to St. Cipriano, it also burned cleanly and quickly, leaving nothing in the way of residue at he bottom of the votive holder. I took that to be a good sign. Since then, his candles burn quickly (not overly so, but faster than, say, the one I keep lit to honor my ancestors). He shares my protection altar with those who are protecting me and seems to be pleased with the setup, I did ask. When I speak with him, I usually have very swift proof that he is working. I am glad he is in my corner

theusurper

Unread post by theusurper » Sun Jul 22, 2012 12:05 pm

thank you guys, i know now that he want to work with me. another question is ok to use white candle when you don't have the purple at hand.

theusurper

Thank You, Saint Cyprian / Cipriano

Unread post by theusurper » Wed Oct 03, 2012 4:14 pm

I started to read about San Cipriano last week and i asked him if he want to work with me, i burned the purple candle and i put some purple flowers and i
recieved the answer, he want to work with me, i 'm so happy. Thank you San Cipriano

Mitzi

Re: Saint Cyprian Spiritual Supplies Questions and Answers

Unread post by Mitzi » Tue Dec 11, 2012 11:47 am

Thank you, St Cyprian, for your intercession.
Thank you St. Helen and The Blessed Virgin Mary!

ProphetAvery

Unread post by ProphetAvery » Tue Apr 16, 2013 6:13 pm

I purchased ConjureManAli's book today and have begun to start to try and work with this saint, i can already "feel" that he has alot to impart and hep me with, and i'm hopeful he'll take me along way, and it seem she will with the types of responses I've been reading on here.
God Bless St. Expedite, Archangel Michael!
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1860G

ProphetAvery

Unread post by ProphetAvery » Sun Apr 21, 2013 9:56 pm

St. Cyprian has been opening my eyes up to some things latel and places that were "right in front of me" i just never realized, i'm really starting to expand my view of working with spirits and have already been inspired by some of the directions i have been takin in, i now see working with spirits as a "bonded relationship" and a give and take knowing what works for you and what works for them (in a nutshell so to speak). Thank you, thank you St. Cyprian, and please continue to shed your insight, wisdom and secrets.
God Bless St. Expedite, Archangel Michael!
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1860G

naija4life+

Unread post by naija4life+ » Thu Dec 05, 2013 2:21 am

Please friends l need some answers,yesterday l read all about St.Cyprian here and that he likes purple candles & l was really moved to reach out to him.This morning l went to Mass since l'm a Catholic & l was surprised to see Purple colours everywhere.The Priest was wearing purple vestments,the Altar cloth was purple,all the mass servers & lay readers were wearing purple,l counted about 4 men & a lady wearing purple T-shirt,as the Mass was about to start a lady came to sit by my side & she was tying a scarf with some patches of purple.l arrived at my office today & a lady in my office was wearing a purple T-shirt.Please is this a sign that St.Cyprian wants to work with me since purple is his colour? l neither want to be a magician or sorcerer all l need is a very powerful Saint l can petition for assistance when necessary.

brthrchristopher

Unread post by brthrchristopher » Thu Dec 05, 2013 4:35 pm

Hi Naija,
Just because Saint Cyprian is the folk saint of sorcerer and magicians doesn't mean that you have to be a sorcerer to work with Saint Cyprian.

While I am not Catholic, I have attended a few masses and I pay attention to what churches in my area are doing. I do notice that during certain times of the year purple is heavily used in Catholic churches. I want to say that is during Lent, but there might be other times as well. However, it does seem like the abundance of purple following your reaching out Saint Cyprian might be a strong indicator that you could work with Saint Cyprian. You might purchase the book helpful chapbook about Saint Cyprian sold at Lucky Mojo and written by Conjureman Ali. I know I found it very educational and useful in helping me to work with Saint Cyprian.

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Dec 06, 2013 8:16 pm

Hi naija4life+,
I am an Catholic. Right now, it's advent. Purple everything.
BUT, funny you should go to church now?? Has to be a sign!
Something happened to me in church. I was praying for a sign from St Theresa. Asking her to show me flowers. I went to church, an Unusually, flowers everywhere! LOL
Church is a great place for sign!!
Take care

naija4life+

Unread post by naija4life+ » Sat Dec 07, 2013 8:07 am

@Christopher,thanks.@Miss Aida,thank you so much,never knew you are Catholic,l really want to reach out to St.Cyprian but fear is holding back.l read that he can only be petitioned to by 12 midnight & l keep wondering why,since,l petition other Saints mostly at dawn.

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Dec 07, 2013 8:31 am

Good Morning, naija4life+,
That one, I can't answer. Certain Saints have certain days, etc. And, again, I have no clue as to why.
Wish I did know, then, I would know a lot!! LOL
Perhaps another moderator or forum member can answer this question????

naija4life+

Unread post by naija4life+ » Mon Dec 09, 2013 2:43 am

Good morning,Miss Aida,thank you so much for always finding time to answer my questions.Please one more question,l'm a novice in the spiritual world,is it safe,spiritually and otherwise to invoke St.Cyprian?
Remain Blessed.

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Dec 09, 2013 10:01 pm

Hello, Again, naija4life+,
Of course it is.
You'll be fine.
Take care

naija4life+

Unread post by naija4life+ » Wed Dec 11, 2013 1:59 am

@Miss Aida,Remain Blessed.IJN.

DarkMysticFool

Unread post by DarkMysticFool » Sat Mar 01, 2014 8:00 am

Glory to Saint Cyprian! His power is mighty indeed! He has vanquished my enemies!

Praises to your name O Holy Cyprian!
Thank you Saint Expedite! You truly answer prayers!!!

Praise be to Saint Cyprian of Antioch!!!

DarkMysticFool

Unread post by DarkMysticFool » Sun Mar 16, 2014 7:00 am

Saint Cyprian is merciful and kind!

He answers prayers and crushes demons!

Glory to you Saint Cyprian of Antioch!
Thank you Saint Expedite! You truly answer prayers!!!

Praise be to Saint Cyprian of Antioch!!!

BlakPrincessUK

Unread post by BlakPrincessUK » Fri Apr 11, 2014 4:47 pm

St Cyprian

Thank you for all you have done and all you are about to do.
Thank you for using your power to aid in all my issues.

jellybaby

Working with Saint Cyprian & Saint Michael

Unread post by jellybaby » Thu Aug 21, 2014 1:54 pm

Hi There,

Can you tell me whether it's OK to work with both Saint Michael and Saint Cyprian? Are they OK to be placed on the same altar space together?

I've been working with Saint Michael for the last 3 years for protection, due to a repeated crossing.
Although his protection has definitely been around me, my enemies have still been able to get at me.

I recently set up an Altar to Saint Cyprian in a bid to try and thwart my enemies actions outright, however, i couldn't see whether it was OK to work with both Saints?

If it is OK...Can i keep them on the same Altar space (albeit with their own designated sections)?
Can they be worked on the same day or should i alternate?
If you could let me know that would be great.

;)

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Aug 21, 2014 5:52 pm

Hi, jellybaby --

Are you a Catholic? Have you ever been in a Catholic Church? If you have, you will notice that they often have many side-chapels and shared altars with numerous saint statues on them. There are even a number of churches given the title "All Saints" in Catholic and Episcopal denominations.

Obviously it is church practice to venerate more than one saint at one time and in one location.

Here is a photo of such an altar, for your further education:

The main altar at Saint Mary's Catholic Church in Saint Benedict, Kansas. The statues on the altar include Saint Monica, Saint Teresa of Avila, Saint Patrick, Saint Anne with Saint Mary, Saint Joachim, Saint Boniface, Saint Thomas Aquinas, and Saint Isidore.

However, it is sometimes considered troubling to mix Catholic saints with non-Catholic spirits on one altar. As ConjureMan Ali noted above, Santa Muerte (not a Catholic saint) is not often placed next to Saint Cyprian. Likewise, Jesus Christ and the Guatemalan deity Maximon are said by devotees to "fight" one another if placed side by side. But Catholic saints with other Catholic saints? -- That is not generally thought to cause problems in any way.

Best of luck in your work.

SPD-CAT-CYPR
Saint Cyprian Sachet Powders
$5.00

catherine yronwode

jellybaby

Unread post by jellybaby » Fri Aug 29, 2014 2:12 pm

Many thanks for clarifying that Miss Cat..
I'm not a Catholic, just ordinary Christian...I'm glad i now know the correct protocol!
I'll continue working with both Saints..
Many Blessings

topaz75

Thank you Saint Cyprian

Unread post by topaz75 » Mon Jul 13, 2015 11:59 pm

I was having a problem in my house and family for a while and it included a negative nasty spirit (Intranquil spirit). I did cleansings, uncrossing spells, and had another rootworker to do an exorcism. I felt a difference after these spells or rituals, however, I still felt a negative presence in my home.
I followed the teachings of ConjureMan Ali and I researched information about St Cyprian. Before I work with saints I always pray to them for permission to work with them. After I felt I had his permission to work with him, I set up the altar for him according to ConjureMan Ali. I prayed to him, welcoming him into my home and life; and I immediately felt his presences. I felt a warmth or heat over my body. After I completed the ritual, I did some divination work (pendulum, tarot cards, and automatic writing). He instructed me what to do to clean my house. He also told me how this spirit was impeding me and causing chaos in my life.
Thank you St. Cyprian for accepting me and providing me with your guidance.
With you, I was able to remove this negative spirit from my house and family.
Thank you St Martha, St Jude, St Expedite

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Jul 14, 2015 7:32 pm

Hello, topaz75 ,

Wow! That's an amazing testimonial!

Thanks for sharing with all of us

take care

naija4life+

Unread post by naija4life+ » Mon Sep 07, 2015 9:13 am

l have lately being doing some research on St Cyprian and l have gotten reports from multiple sources that cthonic or infernal spirits normally moves around with him.My question goes thus,are these infernal spirits not harmful,what happens if these spirits decides to hang around after St Cyprian has gone? Why are infernal Spirits hanging around the Saint?

Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Papa Newt » Tue Sep 08, 2015 5:59 am

Based on the legend of Saint Cyprian he was a powerful magician who was well known for his power over such spirits. In calling upon him, I have noticed this "party" of spirits that seem to arrive with him, however I never have had any stick around. Even if I did, I would be calling upon Saint Cyprian or Archangel Michael.
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1649G
Thank you, St. Expedite!

naija4life+

Unread post by naija4life+ » Wed Sep 09, 2015 4:03 am

Thank you Papa Newt for this insight.

naija4life+

Unread post by naija4life+ » Tue Dec 22, 2015 3:06 am

After many months of procrastination's,l have finally started working with St Cyprian of Antioch.Because of lack of privacy and space,l work with him on Sunday mornings immediately l come back Mass (l'm a catholic),that is when l have privacy.l use white candle and the flame burns very brightly,at some point,the candle flame will start dancing,it burns very clean without any candle tears or soot.l worked with him again last Sunday and everything went on smoothly.Later in the evening,a friend of mine invited me to a party,when l got to the party l discovered that all the curtains in the venue was purple colours.Today tuesday,l got to the office and my closest friend in the office a young lady came to the office dressed in purple,even her bangle was purple in colour,l was amazed.Is this a sign from St Cyprian of Antioch? Is it wrong for me to work with him on Sunday mornings? Thank you all.

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Tue Dec 22, 2015 7:25 pm

Hi naija4life,

That sounds like a sign to me. Purple is his color.

I would keep doing what you are doing because it sounds like you are making a connection.

Good luck.
HRCC #1909G

naija4life+

Unread post by naija4life+ » Fri Jan 01, 2016 1:41 am

Thank you,Miss Athena.Happy new year to everyone here.l have a question to ask.ln numerology this new year is 2016 which is 2+0+1+6=9,does it have any significance with St Cyprian? Are their any benefits to those that are under his patronage
in this year?

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Jan 01, 2016 5:44 pm

Hello, naija4life+,

It could. But, it would difficult to tell if he dominates this year.

9 Is also the number of Oya in Santeria but it doesn't necessarily mean that she dominates this year.

So, I guess the best answer is: I don't know the significance (if any).

Sorry!

Happy New Year

naija4life+

Unread post by naija4life+ » Tue Jan 12, 2016 6:23 am

I have recently started working with St Cyprian and he has been showing me lots of signs,though he has not communicated with me in the dream yet.l work in a media house and my work involves sending (letters) proposals to companies to place Advertisement in our publication.l intend asking St Cyprian for help.Should l place the original letters beneath his candle and ask him to bless it before l send it out to the various companies,or should l photocopy the letters and place beneath the candles or should l write out all the names of the companies then place it beneath his candle? NB,l don't have a permanent altar because of privacy and space.Thank you.

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Jan 12, 2016 12:28 pm

Hello, naija4life+ ,

The originals would be much better

Good luck!!

naija4life+

Unread post by naija4life+ » Wed Jan 13, 2016 5:16 am

Thank you Miss Aida.
Remain Blessed.

powermaestro

Unread post by powermaestro » Mon Sep 19, 2016 7:27 am

Hi,
I started work with Saint Cyprian recently, and I can say the experience has been so out of this world.

Saint Cyprian is a teacher par excellence. He comes in my dreams and lectures me for long, though he is usually faster than I can cope with. He has also been channeling through me, giving me prophetic directions, and it's always totally accurate to the letter.

His feast will be in a few days. I decorated his altar with colourful ribbons, fruits, purple candles, incense and a hand made inscription wishing him a Happy feast.

Thanks to Naija4life , he has become an authority in Devotion to Saint Cyprian. I also appreciate Conjureman Ali's book on Saint Cyprian.

St. Cyprian, I LOVE YOU MY MAGUS!
HAPPY FEAST DAY in advance

naija4life+

Unread post by naija4life+ » Fri Sep 23, 2016 7:55 am

@NaijaSam,thank you so much sir for the compliment,but you have made the impossible possible through your relationship with this wonderful Saint.
Happy feast day San Ciprano.

Aunietoo

Unread post by Aunietoo » Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:43 pm

I'd like to say a big thank you to St. Cyprian. He was able to reveal to me both who was working against me and how she was doing it, something that this person was able to keep hidden from me for years.

I made a donation in his honor to the Lucky Mojo root worker fund.
Thank you St. Expedite for the amazing help you've given me.
Thank you St. Jude for favors granted.

Snowdrop

Unread post by Snowdrop » Fri Oct 27, 2017 8:43 am

Thank you, Saint Cyprian!

Honeybeelight

Unread post by Honeybeelight » Thu Nov 16, 2017 11:35 pm

Just a quick question--and before it, a note. I was baptized Catholic, and was a practicing Anglo-Catholic (Episcopalian, only more Catholic, with rosaries and things). Since hoodoo isn't directly associated with Catholic Saints, I never thought to work with them in this way, which is weird, because I always have. (My mom actually saw me talking to a statue of St. Theresa once. I was three. She's big in my family).

Anyway, I had some heavy work laid against me, and it's still preying on my mind. What bothers me most of all is that it is unjustified--as in, totally unjustified: not even by someone who might have a legit cause. I've been warned against trying to reverse it, as the worker is too strong. (I'm super tempted, though, because if I'm right, I'm just one of a string of victims, and probably won't be the last). I'm working on cleansing and protecting myself, trying to protect my home, and asking for help from St. Michael. I've learned my lesson, btw. Since I'm not naturally aggressive, it never occurred to me to protect myself from someone who is. Dumb, I know.

Would it be a bad Idea to ask for help from St. Ciprian? I'm not asking for a breakup or a return to me or anything like that. I'm moving beyond that, and had already started to when the attacks really got nasty. I just want someone to step in between me and unjustified cursing, and maybe to bring it to light. Is that "working against" or "reversing," or is that just asking for justice from a saint who specializes in this?
Thank you, St. Michael, for your protection.

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Fri Nov 17, 2017 8:30 am

Hello Honeybeelight,

I think you're starting to split hairs here. You've been counseled not to mess around with this worker, but you're asking if it would be OK to petition a saint to step in and get justice or however you want to phrase it. To me, that sounds more or less the same. Clearly you are going to do what you're going to do, and we won't stop you. But you've been given the advice you've been given and can choose to follow it or not follow it.

Take care.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

Honeybeelight

Unread post by Honeybeelight » Fri Nov 17, 2017 8:41 am

Fair enough. I'll double-check with my reader. I just want as much safety as possible, and consistent attack from someone who will not stop does not feel safe to me.
Thank you, St. Michael, for your protection.

Snowdrop

Unread post by Snowdrop » Tue Jan 09, 2018 11:26 pm

Thank you for showing me the way and your blessings, Saint Cyprian!

Snowdrop

Unread post by Snowdrop » Wed May 02, 2018 9:16 am

Thank you Saint Cyprian for your wisdom and guidance!

HidingInSight

Unread post by HidingInSight » Tue May 15, 2018 12:15 pm

Good reading here.

Interesting Saint.

I just was sitting down a bit ago to start some work for a friend and I repeatedly felt to address Saint Cyprian. But I think I now know why he seemed to disconnect after I lit the candle. I asked him to be a guide for me etc, and after I lit the candle he seemed to not accept my prayer request as if it were Japanese to him. But when I read he can be and is often used for protection against other evil work, I got a vibe from that.

My impression from him is no, he does not have much of a sense of humor or is not interested in wasting his time and was not impressed by my request. He seems pretty serious.

I'm wondering as well, when I read he is popular in South America and Central America, I got a quick picture of a pretty dark haired Latin woman. I'm wondering if he is interested in working on acquiring them. Or, maybe that is his taste. Idk

Any thoughts are welcome! Thanks

Ashe to you, Saint Cyprian.

HidingInSight

HidingInSight

Unread post by HidingInSight » Tue May 15, 2018 12:32 pm

Follow up,

I held the base of his candle while it was still going and explained to him I misunderstood and to please at minimum if he so desired to please accept my candle as simply an offering to him and that if he wanted to apply any blessing with respects to the two vibration "keys" i got that he can work in this way if he so chooses with me.

The Candle energy changed and it began to be consumed/fed on/received.

Interesting,

I keep getting the urge to prostrate before him. And I will.

Ashe and Praise and Respect to you, Saint Cyprian!

HidingInSight

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Religious Goods and Altar Tools in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure”