Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Saint Expedite Spiritual Supplies Questions and Answers

All about Lucky Mojo religious supplies, church goods, and altar tools, plus prayers to God, angels, spirits, saints, and deities.
BewitchingBelle

Re: Saint Expedite Spiritual Supplies Questions and Answers

Unread post by BewitchingBelle » Fri Dec 28, 2012 4:36 am

Thank you St Expedite for your help this week - in making communication with certain folks that are key to my survival right now go smoothly and without obstacles. Thanks for granting me with the time and assistance to accomplish what I needed for the present time.

stargirl

Unread post by stargirl » Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:23 pm

Thank you St. Expedite for your help with my finances once again.

goldmine

Unread post by goldmine » Tue Jan 22, 2013 5:58 pm

Thank you saint Expedite for helping me. Glory to you Saint Expedite.
Thank you Saint Expedite
Thank you Saint Jude
Thank you Saint Peter

goldmine

Unread post by goldmine » Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:07 pm

Thank you saint Expedite for your help. Glory to you.
Thank you Saint Expedite
Thank you Saint Jude
Thank you Saint Peter

BewitchingBelle

Unread post by BewitchingBelle » Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:22 am

Thank you St Expedite for your kind assisance yesterday. Many praises to you St Expedite for all the times you have helped me when I was in desperate need .

colorfulsky

Unread post by colorfulsky » Sat Jan 26, 2013 1:43 am

Dear St. Expedite,

Thank you so much for granting my request. It is wonderful and reasuring to know that you hear me.

greatfully yours,

colorfulsky

LibraGoddess

Unread post by LibraGoddess » Sat Feb 02, 2013 5:03 am

Thank you, Saint Expedite, for working on my behalf and answering my prayer

Lu Bana

Unread post by Lu Bana » Tue Feb 05, 2013 4:03 pm

Thank you, St. Expedite for coming through for my parents.

I asked for St Expedite to bless my parents with $100 because they are retirees and going through some rough times financially. I received a call from my sister saying she went to visit our parents and she wrote them a check for $100.

I was worried because I wasn't sure if my petition was specific enough, but despite my doubts St. Expedite delivered.

St. Expedite, thank you again. I am so grateful and humbled. Words cannot express how thankful I am.
Thank you, St. Expedite
Thank you, St. Martha

danielle7

Unread post by danielle7 » Tue Feb 05, 2013 5:13 pm

Thank you St Expedite for coming to my aid in my time of need

BewitchingBelle

Unread post by BewitchingBelle » Wed Feb 06, 2013 11:40 am

Thank you St Expedite for you assistance this week as I am in dire need of your help.

Wildphire

Unread post by Wildphire » Wed Feb 06, 2013 7:17 pm

Thank You St Expedite for your intercession on my behalf!

kristilove
HRCC Student

Unread post by kristilove » Sat Feb 09, 2013 12:50 pm

Thank you St. Expedite for always helping us. We love you!

DreamCatcher

Unread post by DreamCatcher » Sat Feb 09, 2013 9:28 pm

Thank you Saint Expedite for my new car!

jenelle21

Unread post by jenelle21 » Tue Feb 12, 2013 7:03 pm

Thank you St. Expedite !!
I prayed that you intercede on my behalf and you have. i have faith that you will continue to work for me and see my prayers through to the end.
as payment i have set out beautiful roses and pound cake for you.
praise you holy saint and thank you !

Pbj13

Unread post by Pbj13 » Sun Feb 17, 2013 7:42 pm

Thank you again, St Expedite...you rock! You have come through for me once again with some quick cash and a promise of more to come in the near future. You are amazing and truly powerful and as promise I have told everyone about this and will present to you your pound cake and rum. Again glory be St Expidite...thanks again you rock and we love you!

Pbj13

Unread post by Pbj13 » Mon Feb 18, 2013 7:07 am

Thank you once again St Expedite...you rock!!! Twice in a row you have fulfilled my request and still get confirmation of more cash in the very near future...what can I say? You are the best...you always work fast and have come through for me on numerous occasions...thank you thank you thank you! I have again told everyone how you helped me , gave you rum and flowers this weekend already and I promised to give you pound cake as well so I will do that for you in the next day or two. Again, thank you St Expedite...you rock and we love you!

Lu Bana

Unread post by Lu Bana » Wed Feb 20, 2013 8:26 am

Thank you St. Expedite for your help and providing for me and my family once again. You are amazing!
Thank you, St. Expedite
Thank you, St. Martha

BewitchingBelle

Unread post by BewitchingBelle » Wed Feb 27, 2013 1:46 am

Thank you St Expedite for acting quickly a few weeks ago when I needed your help.

Guided09

Unread post by Guided09 » Sat Mar 09, 2013 7:52 pm

Saint Expedite is a miracle worker. I have turned to him for help in the past and recently, and he has never disappointed me. I am a loyal child of his. Thank you Saint Expedite for your intercession and for never failing to help me! THANK YOU!

Pbj13

Unread post by Pbj13 » Sun Mar 10, 2013 6:50 pm

Thank you again St Expedite..you ROCK!! Once again you have con through for me with money and luck... Thank you again for all you do. You have your rum and flowers and I will bring you pond cake first chance. You rock and always come through for me.

Luckystr25

Unread post by Luckystr25 » Thu Mar 14, 2013 5:06 am

Thank you Saint Expedite once again for your help!!! You really came through and fast. I left you pound cake and flowers.

Bruja

Unread post by Bruja » Mon Apr 01, 2013 9:21 pm

Thank you Lucky moJo for.introducing me to St Expedite.

Thank you St Expedite ,Sacred Heart of Jesus,St Joseph for answering all my prayers .......St Expedite thank you so much for expediting what we needed you help us get the job we needed & the money we needed to be financially stable everything I pray for and ask you to please intercede for me my wish was granted there is only one left and is being work on and you keep helping me with that one I know it will be granted ....thank you as I promise to you to spread your na
me I will be spreading your name to let people know that you can
help them too.

blackkitten

Unread post by blackkitten » Wed Apr 03, 2013 2:08 pm

Thank you St Expedite for prayer answered.

Isidore

Unread post by Isidore » Wed Apr 03, 2013 5:09 pm

I want to share a St. Expedite success story. My car had basically become a death trap, leaking every fluid known to man, dinged up, rusted out frame, brakes going bad, you name it. In my line of work, it's critical for me to have reliable transportation because occasionally I have to travel out of state, so I petitioned St. Expedite because I really needed help and didn't know where to turn. I had no money at the time and really needed down payment money fast. I actually screwed up my petition because I wasn't specific enough. Originally, I asked him (in so many words) to help me secure the funds necessary to purchase a new vehicle, but I forgot to ask him to actually help me GET the vehicle, because I didn't think I'd run into as many financing problems as I did. So he came through for me with the funds (which was more money than I ended up needing for the down payment), but I was having issues getting financed because of a repo not quite 7 years ago. Most of the lots I tried to go through couldn't help me, so I was getting worried because my existing car wouldn't have made it to my next assignment, and I was expected to be there.

So, I kind of modified my original petition. I'd originally offered a red candle, a glass of water, and promised him pound cake and flowers (as is traditional), along with a Lucky Mojo forum testimonial for his help. After I saw I was running into problems, I went back with a fresh glass of water and paid him his pound cake and flowers as a show of good faith, but I further asked him to help me to actually get the car so that when I wrote up his Lucky Mojo testimonial it would have a better outcome than it was looking like it was going to be.

Not long after that, a very good friend of mine who used to work at a car lot across town referred me to his friend who was still working there as a sales manager. I'd told him what I was facing and he said his sales manager friend should be able to help me. After working on the deal for about 2 days, not only did they get me financed, but for a much nicer vehicle than I expected to get, for a lower monthly payment than I ever thought I'd pay, and with a lot of the extras that I always thought would be cool to have (but didn't think I'd be able to afford). The really cool thing is that I gave St. E two weeks to come through for me, and he came through for me today which is exactly two weeks to the day from the time I made the original petition. My new SUV is sitting in my driveway right now.

Thanks so much St. Expedite! You're awesome!

Jai1216

Unread post by Jai1216 » Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:32 am

St. Expedite, thank you for the speedy healing of my Dad's pneumonia/lung infection. Please enjoy the pound cake and roses as my payment of gratitude!!! I forever thank you for this speedy miracle!

ProphetAvery
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by ProphetAvery » Tue Apr 09, 2013 7:21 pm

Thank you St. Expedite for all you've done for me and all you continue to do for me!
God Bless St. Expedite, Archangel Michael!
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1860G

blackkitten

Unread post by blackkitten » Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:16 am

I petitioned St Expedite for him to delay proceedings however- I had the information wrong as I thought I was supposed to attend court and it turned out that I did not need to.
What do I do now, do I still pay him?.
This St Expedite seems to be very tricky and I fear things might just get messed up because of my wrong timing!
Please advise!

sophoea

Unread post by sophoea » Sat May 18, 2013 4:35 pm

Thank you Saint Expedite for helping catch the train when I was so late and thought it was impossible. You really came through for me when I needed it. Thank you dear Saint Expedite for helping me to finish my assignments on time and for helping me overcome my habit of procrastination. I am so grateful and I glorify your name.

Pbj13

Unread post by Pbj13 » Thu May 23, 2013 3:30 am

Thank you again St Expedite! You have come through for me again with money for bills and possibly a new car. You ROCK!!

magicmurphy

Unread post by magicmurphy » Fri May 24, 2013 1:42 pm

Thank you, St. Expedite, for hearing my prayer for fast money and answering! Praise and honor to you! :D

But wow... did you have to leave in a flash? :O LOL!

Story for you all - today my LMCC order arrived with a shiny new St. Expedite card for the altar! Yay!
Logged on to email and discovered a paycheck I wasn't expecting! YAY!
Went back into my room to thank St, E, and my altar had caught fire (DOH! Uncharacteristically inattentive! ) and the new St. Expedite card had gone up in smoke! Yikes!

All else is fine... my word, I was just gonna go to the store to pick up flowers for him... He must have been in a hurry to move on to the next petitioner! LOL!

Oh, well... I have another printout of him until my next order and I'll get him another shiny new card (and keep him away from open flame, eep) . Just letting the rest of you who have petitioned him... he's on his way!! :)

Murphy
St. Paul

Beth298

Unread post by Beth298 » Wed May 29, 2013 4:57 pm

I petioned St. Expedite today for help. Prior to doing this, my husband and I had gone to family member for help and they agreed to help us. We got a call that same night saying they will be over the next day. My question is, since my request was made to the family member before I sought help from St Expedite, should I be thanking St. Expedite still since they called the same day I petioned St. Expedite?

Beth298

Unread post by Beth298 » Thu May 30, 2013 1:11 pm

I want to say thanks to St. Expedite for assisting me, I am ever so grateful. I had some matters going on for a while now, and I sort the help of St. Expedite for the 1st time. I don't really know if St. Expedite played a part in the matter or not because my husband and I had asked a family member for monetary help, and they gave us a positive response the same day that we asked, saying they could help us. We had asked the family member before St. Expedite was called upon. I feel like I should thank him because the same day I asked him for assistance, we got a call the same day from that family member saying they will be coming over with the money. I don't know if it was just a coincident, even though it wasn't the full request. I want to give him thanks, with having his 3 slices of cake and red rose on tomorrow. Should I just let the candle finish burning all the way out, considering it wasn't even a day old?

magicmurphy

Unread post by magicmurphy » Thu May 30, 2013 1:23 pm

Thanks again, St. Expedite... and thanks for showing fast miracles can often come from unexpected places. Praise and honor to you!

Beth298

Unread post by Beth298 » Fri May 31, 2013 9:29 am

Today, I kept good on my promise to St. Expedite with Sara Lee pound cake and red roses. I hope he continues to be my strength in my time of need and to carry out the rest of my petition. Thanks again St. Expedite.

magicmurphy

Unread post by magicmurphy » Mon Jun 03, 2013 1:21 pm

Thank you again and again, St. Expedite! Thanks for the unexpected help! A tower of pound cake and posies for you! Glory glory!

Murphy
St. Paul

Autumn
Newly Registered

Unread post by Autumn » Tue Jun 04, 2013 1:38 am

Thank you St. Expedite for helping me in my time of need, I will offer the flowers and cake today as promised. Thank you for coming through when I had no way and making sure I had a way to pay my bills and fulfill my obligations. Thank you!

magicinthemoment
HRCC Student

Unread post by magicinthemoment » Thu Jun 06, 2013 7:28 am

Thank you saint expedite for hearing my prayers.

tinklebell

Unread post by tinklebell » Fri Jun 07, 2013 5:36 pm

St. Expedite, St. Lazarus, St. Jude & Dr. Hernandez are amazing when working together.. They will work to heal, guide physicians to help you, and continue to work for you years and years after you have called upon them.

Thank you so much St. Expedite, St. Lazarus, St. Jude, & Dr. Hernandez!

Blessings to you all!
I would like to give thanks to St. Lazauras, St. Expedite, St. Jude, St. Anthony & St. Michael!

Bruja

Unread post by Bruja » Sun Jun 09, 2013 10:37 pm

Thank you St Expedite for answering all my prayers ...I asked you for jobs for both my husband...

lovin_angel

Unread post by lovin_angel » Wed Jun 12, 2013 9:56 am

Thank you Saint Expedite. For all your help. .. you are amazing. ..
Thank you Saint Expedite.
Thank you Saint Jude.
Thank you Saint Martha.

magicinthemoment
HRCC Student

Unread post by magicinthemoment » Thu Jun 13, 2013 11:20 am

Thank you again and again saint expedite! you are truly amazing! Thank you for your extra speedy work. I can't thank you enough!

Bruja

Unread post by Bruja » Thu Jun 13, 2013 11:59 pm

St Expedite ,thank you for all my answered prayers as I promise you I have kept lighting you a red candle and have given your bread and after a weekend your altar given the bread to the birds also have given you your red roses .....thank you so much for all you have done for me and my family ...as soon as this last potion is answer totally and documents are signed I will but you your red roses buy your cake please just expedite for those documents to come thru now thank you

Bruja

Unread post by Bruja » Fri Jun 14, 2013 12:15 am

St expedite today I light you a new red candle please help me and answer my prayer please expedite this for me right away by sending me the money needed to pay all my debts and open a store as i promise you I will give my store your name but please expedite all this for me by sending me all the money that is owed to me and my husband and help me get all the money needed finished paying everyone that we owed money to and help us buy a new car
promise to buy you your red roses and your cake and will keep lighting your candle .....amen

lovin_angel

Unread post by lovin_angel » Fri Jun 14, 2013 11:45 am

Thank you Saint Expedite for prayers answered. . I am truly thankful for all you are doing.
Thank you.
Thank you Saint Jude.
Thank you Saint Martha.

Ladyluv

Unread post by Ladyluv » Wed Jun 19, 2013 9:00 pm

St. Expedite thank you for listen to my pray. I ask you for your help and will have faith that you will help me as you have before.

magicinthemoment
HRCC Student

Unread post by magicinthemoment » Mon Jun 24, 2013 2:59 pm

Saint expedite - thank you again for listening to my prayers and coming thru for me. I am thankful and grateful for all that you do me for.

libracode

Unread post by libracode » Wed Jul 10, 2013 10:24 am

Thank you St. Expedite for hearing my prayers. You have helped me tremendously so far. I hope that you continue to help me, but in the meantime please enjoy my offering

chameleoncircuit

Unread post by chameleoncircuit » Fri Jul 12, 2013 8:03 pm

Thank you for helping with getting my truck fixed, St. Expedite. You work wonders!

lovin_angel

Unread post by lovin_angel » Sun Jul 14, 2013 8:56 am

THANK YOU ST.EXPEDITE. ...
I am so grateful for all you have done for me. Time after time again you help me with my petition. I cant say thank you enough.

If you need help with any situation in a hurry..call on St Expedite! He is truly miraculous.

Glory to you, Saint Expedite.
Thank you Saint Jude.
Thank you Saint Martha.

chameleoncircuit

Unread post by chameleoncircuit » Tue Jul 16, 2013 6:05 pm

St. Expedite, I must thank you again! I cannot thank you enough. All my praise and thanks!

Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Papa Newt » Fri Jul 26, 2013 12:24 pm

Thank you, St. Expedite! Thank you for helping my client find a new location for their business in the short amount of time they were given.

HOL-CAT-ITE1
St. Expedite Holy Card
$1.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

For more information, see:
http://www.luckymojo.com/products-saint-expedite.html
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1649G
Thank you, St. Expedite!

magicmurphy

Unread post by magicmurphy » Fri Aug 02, 2013 1:47 pm

Thanks so much, St. Exepedite, for finding our missing friend Heather so quickly. We were worried sick. Thanks for finding her safe.

Pound cake and posies for you -- I'm swingin by the store later! Glory to you!

Murphy
St. Paul,
MN

Barbaramcnair

Unread post by Barbaramcnair » Sat Aug 03, 2013 11:30 am

I am in need of money quickly. I don't have my mortgage payment this month. I have Saint Expedite picture. I put a glass of water and light a green candle. However, I think I am doing something wrong. I have a black and white picture and only the top half of him. Do think that has anything to do with nothing working.

Thank you

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Aug 03, 2013 6:03 pm

I am not sure whether having a picture of only half of Saint Expedite is limiting your work with him, but a holy card is certainly cheap enough that you could afford it.

HOL-CAT-ITE1
St. Expedite Holy Card
$1.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

This thread has a lot more information about him, and i have written a web page on him here:

http://luckymojo.com/saintexpedite.html

The water is fine.

The traditional colour for his candle is red, however, as is his cloak, but people praying for his help in money matters generally choose green. His reputation is one of speed, and the type of petition, wether for love, money, healing, or whatever you want, may influence your choice of candle colour. If you want the Lucky Mojo shop to create a candle for him other than our default, which is red, all you have to do is place a note in the message area of your order stating what colour candle you wish, and we will prepare the candle for you on that colour of wax. We make everything here by hand and there is n factory, so you can get exactly what you want in the matter of candle colours, if you know how to ask.

CAN-GLC-SEXP
St. Expedite Glass-Encased Candle, Fixed
$9.00

Good luck!
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Pbj13

Unread post by Pbj13 » Sun Aug 04, 2013 7:40 pm

Thank you again St Expedite!!! You ROCK! On may 31,I took delivery of my new truck with a great interest rate financed by my long time companion (exactly how I wanted it...did not want the loan under my name) Very sorry for the long wait my mistake in thinking I already gave you what I promised you for my new truck. In addition to the flowers around cake dimes and rum I have also upgraded your lamp in your honor. Thank you again, you always come through for me time after time.

Isidore

Unread post by Isidore » Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:17 pm

Thank you St. Expedite for helping me by bringing me the means of making some income when I was in need. You always come through in a big way for me.

Witchyone

Unread post by Witchyone » Mon Aug 12, 2013 3:17 pm

Thank you, Saint Expedite!
Not sure if this is in the right place but if its not, then place it in the thread where it best fits. I wanted to think Saint Expedite for coming through for me in a flash. I needed a certain task done and not only did he come through for me, but he worked it in a way where I can take care of the issue myself without waiting on the actual party to do it....which they should have. Along with this, I have given the flowers and will burn a candle in dedication to you every week, per our agreement. Thank you for all of your love, support and your divine intercession on my behalf. Know that I appreciate, respect and love you...because you saw ME enough to love me to hep me.
Tanya
Thank you Saints Martha, Joseph, Anthony, and Expedite for blessing all aspects of my life.

BlackConjureEmpress

Unread post by BlackConjureEmpress » Fri Aug 16, 2013 10:27 pm

Thank you Saint Expedite for helping me to get the money I needed.
I Didnt Find Hoodoo,Hoodoo Found Me....Thank You Ancestors

TawanaNicole
HRCC Student

Unread post by TawanaNicole » Thu Aug 29, 2013 4:17 am

Thank You, St. Expedite for coming through for me as promised I am spreading your name for others to know your goodness and speedy results. I have placed your red roses, wine and pound cake on the altar as promised. Thank you again for speedy results!
TawanaNicole

Pbj13

Unread post by Pbj13 » Wed Sep 11, 2013 1:30 pm

Thank you again St Expedite...you have come through for me with money and approval of short term disability giving me income and job protection while I am out on medical leave. You have also finally granted our desire to move our business so we can grow and found a place for us to go that is reasonable in rent thank you again St Expedite.. YOU ROCK!!! As promised you have pound cake roses rum and money. We love you...you are truly powerful and thanks again!

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Religious Goods and Altar Tools in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure”