• Advertisement
Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

It is currently Mon Nov 20, 2017 1:33 am

Saint Expedite Spiritual Supplies Questions and Answers

Discussions about Lucky Mojo religious supplies, church goods, and altar tools, plus prayers to God, angels, spirits, saints, and deities.

Re: Saint Expedite Spiritual Supplies Questions and Answers

Unread postby MissKing89 » Mon Jan 16, 2017 9:43 am

Hello Everyone!

I've been working with Saint Expedite since 2013 and he has come through for me many times but sometimes he hasn't. However, I have a bit of a dilemma and would love your input:

Just after Christmas, I petitioned to Saint Expedite to help me land a job in my industry. I was getting desperate and depressed. Within a few hours I got a job and had to pack my things and leave for the job the very next morning (I work on yachts). Unfortunately, I didn't get a chance to properly thank him. I publicly thanked him but didn't get a chance to offer him flowers or pound cake. I believe this came back to bite me because the trip I worked on took a toll on me physically and mentally. To make matters worse, I got deported back to my home country on our way back from the island. Luckily, I didn't get banned, but my visa was revoked and now I have to get a new one. I really want to go back because I have fallen in love with someone there and really miss him. He and I started a business together, so I really need to see him. I miss him dearly and cry every night over the situation and that we are away from each other.

Lesson here: ALWAYS thank Saint Expedite! I should have known this since I've been working with him for 4 years now but I really learned my lesson.

1. How can I make amends with Saint Expedite?
2. Is there another saint I can petition to that will help me with my visa situation? Also one more suited for love?
MissKing89

Unread postby Sister Jean » Mon Jan 16, 2017 11:29 am

Hello MissKing89,

Thank you for sharing your story, and I'm very sorry all this happened to you.

To make amends with St. Expedite, I wouldn't ask anything of him for a while. I'd give him a nice altar space, and spend a few months making weekly offerings and praying for his forgiveness.

A lot of people petition St. Martha for love, and you can read about her here:

saint-martha-spiritual-supplies-questions-and-answers-t5462.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/products-saint-martha.html

You can petition St. Peter to help remove the obstacles in your way so you can get a visa:

saint-peter-spiritual-supplies-questions-and-answers-t13111.html

Good luck!
http://www.luckymojo.com/products-saint-peter.html
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Ladee » Mon Jan 16, 2017 4:56 pm

MissKing89, did you have vigil candles lit by MISC or did you just petition Saint Expedite on your own?
Ladee

Unread postby MissKing89 » Tue Jan 17, 2017 2:42 pm

Thank you, Sister Jean!

Ladee, I petitioned him on my own!
MissKing89

Unread postby Asherah » Sun Jan 22, 2017 8:28 pm

Thank you, Saint Expedite, for granting my petition.
Asherah

Unread postby BrujeriaMasFina » Wed Feb 01, 2017 1:01 pm

Question about Saint Expedite placement:

I have an open, 4-tier shelf in my living room that would make a beautiful space for Expedite. However, I currently have a space set aside for a small Guadalupe altar on the top tier. Will he be ok on the next shelf below Guadalupe, on his own shelf, or should I find him his own space all together? Or move her space? I don't want to be disrespectful and I'd like to enjoy his presence daily. It's a nice location to enjoy flowers and eat pound cake together. :-)

BMF
BrujeriaMasFina

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Feb 01, 2017 9:18 pm

Hello, BrujeriaMasFina,

I would not move her space.

And her being higher might be offensive (I really don't know for sure but it is a feeling).

I would play it safe and let him have his own space somewhere else

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby MissKing89 » Sun Feb 05, 2017 2:24 pm

Hey Miss Aida!

I petitioned to Saint Peter (for something unrelated) but either I petitioned him wrong or he didn't want to work with me. Could you suggest other saints that could help my visa situation? I was thinking Saint Jude (because my visa situation seems like a lost cause) and possibly trying Saint Expedite again as I've worked with Saint Expedite many times and now I know to properly thank him always.
MissKing89

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun Feb 05, 2017 10:10 pm

Hello, MissKing89 ,

St Expedite sounds like the correct choice

Wishing you the very best

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby 89bingo » Wed Feb 08, 2017 10:57 am

Thank you St Expedite,St Jude & St Michael for your continued blessings !
89bingo

Unread postby MissKing89 » Thu Feb 09, 2017 5:18 pm

Thank you Saint Expedite for helping me get my visa! Please enjoy your pound cake! Lots of love!
MissKing89

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu Feb 09, 2017 10:04 pm

Thank you, St Expedite.

You are so wonderful!

Thank you!

Aida
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Pbj13 » Sun Feb 12, 2017 8:16 pm

Thank you St Expidite
My lump sum finally funded, my work just started a new promo that is potentially huge revenue and love is going better moving along. You are all powerful and thank you again for all your help. As promised I have brought you rum flowers and pound cake for helping me again. Thank you!

Love,
J
Pbj13

Unread postby MissKing89 » Wed Feb 15, 2017 7:14 am

Thank you once again Saint Expedite for helping me out! I just landed my dream job and can't wait to move to the island!!
MissKing89

Unread postby 89bingo » Wed Feb 15, 2017 10:06 am

Thank you St Expedite,St Michael and St Jude for your continued blessings and protection !
89bingo

Unread postby AStarIsBorn » Thu Mar 02, 2017 1:09 pm

I have a question about St Expedite. I have used him several times, but each time he only gives me a part of what I need. I ALWAYS pay him in full and on time. I know he only helps with what you NEED, and I never ask for a penny more (I literally write it out to insure that I never ask for anymore than what I absolutely need). Last time, I NEEDED $2000. He gave me $1150. The time before that, I needed $3000 and got $2500 (which was supposed to be $2600).

My money situation is precarious right now (it was bad before but I woke up this morning to no power due to nonpayment; I had to put myself further into hock with someone I already owe money to in order to get it back on) and I need help again, but I am scared to ask him. I don't know any other Saint to ask for help and he's the most appropriate one as far as I know.
Thank you Miss Cat & Miss Aida
Thank you to all who contribute
Special thank you to St. Expedite
AStarIsBorn

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu Mar 02, 2017 8:21 pm

Hello, AStarIsBorn ,

Wow, well that is better than nothing at all!

Please don't take offense but I ask that people NOT say that they have "used" a Saint. It makes me nervous that the Saint will see it and get upset.

Anyway, try this Saint. I''ve heard some great things about him:

www.luckymojo.com/maximon.html

I pray that you get the money that you need

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby AStarIsBorn » Fri Mar 03, 2017 12:34 am

I'm so sorry, Miss Aida. I didn't mean any offense. I have much respect for St Expedite; he's the only Saint in my home (I have a small statue of him as well as a card). And now I know better so I won't make the same mistake again.

Please don't get me wrong, I am not complaining at all and I am grateful. I'm just confuzzled (confused+puzzled) as to why it happens.

Thank you for the information on Maximon (you are truly a treasure trove of help and information). I've already Googled him and he seems like a wonderful saint. I hope he wants to work with me. We are having a yard sale this weekend and I need it to be incredibly successful. xo
Thank you Miss Cat & Miss Aida
Thank you to all who contribute
Special thank you to St. Expedite
AStarIsBorn

Unread postby Aunietoo » Thu Mar 16, 2017 3:58 pm

Oh my, St. Expedite, I can't believe how much you came through for me in what I thought was an impossible situation. It was miraculous. I just made a donation in your honor to the pro bono rootworkers fund.

Words cannot express how grateful I am to you.
Thank you St. Expedite for the amazing help you've given me.
Thank you St. Jude for favors granted.
Aunietoo

Unread postby Purplelady1 » Fri Mar 17, 2017 2:30 pm

Hi all
I would like to know how to petition saint expedite.
Like do you say it to him verbally during one of the listed prayers or do I write it down on Brown paper and place it where??
I have looked on the page for saint expedite but doesn't say anything other than how to set up altar and prayers.
Purplelady1

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri Mar 17, 2017 9:57 pm

Hello, Purplelady1 ,

I prefer both:

The petition paper ad the verbal prayer.

That is how it's normally done

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Purplelady1 » Sat Mar 18, 2017 10:37 am

Thank you aida will try it out :)
Purplelady1

Unread postby Hawk » Sun Mar 19, 2017 5:30 am

Thank you Saint Expedite for so quickly answering my petition.

Your works are amazing!

Blessings!
Hawk
Hawk

Unread postby Overseer Brooks » Sun Mar 19, 2017 11:42 am

Thank You Saint Expedite For Your Help Your Loyal And Quick I am Honored Too Have You As A Saint In My Home Love You Much And Look Forward Too Working With You Again And Thank You Again For Helping Someone Else That I Asked You Too Help Amen.
Overseer Brooks

Unread postby FutureRootworker » Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:13 pm

All blessings to St. Expedite! I was very nervous about taking some exams for a few college courses and did not study like I should have. I prayed to St. Expedite, offered water, prayed for assistance and lit a red candle. I have passed all of my exams thanks to St. Expedite! Working with him has been so wonderful. I have given him a piece of pound cake and am singing his praises! Thanks again St. Expedite!
FutureRootworker

Unread postby Pastalover » Tue Mar 28, 2017 11:34 am

Dear all,

Saint Expedite really came through for me. I asked him for a specific amout of money in my bank account to do certain things. I used 3 prayers (Saint expedite noble Roman Youth etc, our dear martyr ans protector etc, and Saint Expedite you lay in rest etc.) I had a colorcopy of a prayercard of him and a red candle burning every day until the candle finished. This took a couple of days. I made some promises (expose his name in certain places, 1 piece of vanilla and cocolate cake, 2 little vanilla/buttercakes with custard and red roses) and i also already bought certain items that i promised. I bought a second red candle (the thick ones) and i continued with the candle every night but nothing hapenend. The flowers that i bought i had put on another table with a statue of mother Mary. I never presented him with the gifts. Only the image and the candle, and a small glass of water i had on the table. I also put a petition paper under the candle. Nothing hapened. I think that this was about 2 months ago or maybe a less. I took everything down and forgot about it. Today i checked my bank account and it was more than i asked for. I instantly said his name when i saw it. I am so gratefull. I went to the store and bought certain items that i promised but i could not find the roses. I will check again tomorrow. I just needed to be patient. Thank you so much St. Expedite. In the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit, Amen
Pastalover

Unread postby Loveli » Thu Mar 30, 2017 5:21 am

When is his day of prayer? I would like to pray to him along side st martha to get my boyfriend to move in with me. St martha is doing a wonderful job of getting him to want to, I just need St Expidite to get him to move in faster. I guess you could say My boyfriend is procrastinating on the act of doing it, so he needs a push.
Thank You Saint Martha For All That You Have Done!
Loveli

Unread postby Sister Jean » Thu Mar 30, 2017 12:01 pm

Hello Loveli,

People typically prayer to St. Expedite on Wednesdays. You can read more about him here:

http://www.luckymojo.com/saintexpedite.html
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Overseer Brooks » Sun Apr 16, 2017 4:05 am

I Thank Saint Expedite So Much For How He Helps Me Is A Very Loyal Saint And Honorable He Does Come Threw Fast And I Appreciate You So Much Saint Expedite For Truly It Was Hodie And Not Cras Thank You Saint Expedite For All You Do And Will Continue Too Do For Me And My Family.
Overseer Brooks

Unread postby roseaeo » Tue Apr 18, 2017 12:35 pm

Hello LM

Help required... I was involved in a car accident last year, I was to receive insurance claim from both car owners (I was a passenger). The claim came to £10,000, due to the case dragging, I petitioned to Saint Expedite. However, what I received was a form from the law firm representing me to fill out another form. I did and posted it early last month.
At the time, My petition was to win the court case and claim, however, what I received was a form. I just felt Saint Expedite didn't answer my petition like he did in the past.
Now, I've just received a letter from my lawyers saying they never received the form I posted to them and they don't believe I'll be able to make that much of claim anymore. Secondly, I'm currently staying with a friend and it's just come to my attention by the council, that he hasn't been paying the tax, making me liable to pay £500 within 2wks.
I'm confused... the form I received from the lawyers initially was I supposed to thank Saint Expedite even though it wasn't what I petitioned for? If I was, is there a way to appease him (Saint Expedite) once again? CONFUSED!!!
roseaeo

Unread postby Miss Aida » Tue Apr 18, 2017 8:56 pm

Hello, roseaeo,

I don't know what the form was for. Maybe he sent it, maybe he didn't. If he sent it, only he knows what it means

Therefore, You might want to give him a few offerings and then petition him again. Explain to him that you didn't know what the form meant and that you didn't withhold offerings because of it

I hope this helps

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby roseaeo » Wed Apr 19, 2017 12:30 pm

Hello Miss Aida

Thanks for the recommendation. The form was to fill out my expenses claim; such as chiropractor fees, medical expenses etc.
Like you suggested, I'll perform another petition with offerings.

Please do clarify what you mean by "a few offerings." Thanks
roseaeo

Thank You St. Expedite

Unread postby sawasawa » Wed Apr 19, 2017 6:32 pm

St. Expedite, you are indeed miraculous. I said your 9 hour novena today and within 2 hours - I saw movement and by the 6th hour- a breakthrough. I have no words that can express my gratitude. You are amazing and thank you thank you thank you. Happy Feast Day!!!!!
sawasawa

Unread postby ingtar » Sat Apr 22, 2017 9:01 pm

Thank you St. Expedite! You came through and helped me, along with my work and prayers. Enjoy the lovely flowers and pound cake!
ingtar

Unread postby sash_26 » Thu Apr 27, 2017 1:31 pm

Thank you so much St.Expedite,
You really are amazing. I did a nine hour novena and got a sign while the candle was still burning within two hours and the wish was granted the next day. But please prepare your offerings beforehand and be ready to offer them as soon as possible.

Thank you again St.Expedite. Forgive me if I did anything wrong.
sash_26

Unread postby notfortunesfool » Mon May 01, 2017 7:59 am

Hi All!

After reading Mitch Horowitz' story around St. Expedite, I began on an appropriate Wed. with an image, a red candle, a glass of water, a written petition and a prayer. Then candle burned for 4 days and I burnt the petition in the flame. I then continued the prayer for another 4 weeks. I had asked for a certain amount of money by a certain date - today. In return I promised a red flower, a bag of red spices, another candle & to glorify his name on the net with testimony.

So here I am - magnifying the name of Expedite! At this moment I am making the offering even tho' the money hasn't arrived - but you know, it's a holiday today. So I'm keeping faith with my promises to him on this date. Glory to St. Expedite & may all who call on him receive his aid. :D

Let me note that during this period I've had intense dreams and unusual occurrences. Just today a tarot deck tucked safely on its shelf lept to the floor spilling its cards all over. I'm taking this as a message from Expedite!

Will update. Thank you Blessed saint! :D

Best to all.l
notfortunesfool

Unread postby 89bingo » Wed May 03, 2017 3:01 pm

Thank you St Expedite ,St Jude ,St Michael for your continual blessings and protection !
Thank you for all miracles for my family !
89bingo

Unread postby sean » Wed May 03, 2017 6:57 pm

i am new to luckymojo
just posting an issue i encounter
after working with the saints for my first time and giving them the offering i promised
they no longer work with me
i was told that they would show you what going on in a dream weather or not they will answer your prayer
now i see nothing . can anyone guide me please tell me what's wrong
sean

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed May 03, 2017 8:22 pm

Hello, sean ,

That I don't know.

You would have to get a reading on this to find the answers.

Find readers here:

www.hoodoopsychics.com

OR

http://readersandrootworkers.org

Wishing you the best

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby ingtar » Mon May 08, 2017 6:31 am

Thank you again Saint Expedite!!!
ingtar

Unread postby sean » Mon May 08, 2017 11:36 am

Hello , Miss Aida,

I found out why they were not responding to my second request
it is because i started the novena and did not finish it for the 9 days
i was told what to do in order to get their assistance once again
sean

THANK YOU

Unread postby sawasawa » Thu May 11, 2017 9:03 pm

I wish I had the words that would properly express my gratitude for what you have done for me. Thank You St. Expedite for the progress I have seen and continue to see in my relationship.You are indeed miraculous and come through in the most amazing way and most unexpectedly. I will eternally be grateful and continue to spread your name to others who are in need because you my dearest are simply the BEST. Thank you Thank You Thank You San Expedito - Love you loads :)
sawasawa

Unread postby Asherah » Tue May 16, 2017 10:41 pm

Thank you, St. Expedite, for granting my petition!
Asherah

Unread postby Loveli » Thu May 18, 2017 4:14 am

Do i pray to st expidite every wednesday for 9 wednesday or everyday starting wednesday for 9 days straight? I know for a fact that what im asking for will not happen in 9 days, but 9 wednesdays from now it is very possible. Will he be upset if i only pray on wednesdays? I also cannot leave a candle burning when Im not home, so I have to let the flame out whenever i leave for work. So praying every wednesday evening and putting the candle out thursday morning works best for me. Will he be understanding of this? Thanks!
Loveli

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu May 18, 2017 7:50 pm

Hello, Loveli,

It really ought to be done for 9 consecutive days.

Asking me if he will understand is beyond my realm of practice because I just don't know what a Saint thinks. I am so sorry

I pray that you get what you desire

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Loveli » Fri May 19, 2017 4:36 am

Thanks for the response! I wrote a deadline on my petition, so I will pray for 9 days straight and then wait for the deadline to come? Then if he answers my prayer by the deadline I give him the offerings? Thanks! Just want to make sure I do this right.
Loveli

Unread postby Loveli » Fri May 19, 2017 4:40 am

Also, i got a sign that he will work with me early thursday morning. So Im hopeful!
Loveli

Unread postby lapattie » Sun May 28, 2017 10:04 pm

Hello everyone I'm new here, if I'm breaking any rules I'm so sorry .

I just want to share my story.
I petition Saint Expedite along with Saint Jude about a week ago. My ex and I broke up and he was trying to get with his coworker a few days after and they were going to go out on a date the following weekend, when I learned about this news I was devastated because I still love him very much. I went out and bought a yellow candle and printed out a picture of St Expedite. I offered him water and lemon cake. I cried my eyes out and prayed to him, explaining my situation and how I don't want that date to happen. On the day that they're supposed to have the date my friend (who is a mutual of his) told me that she canceled the date on him because she wasn't having a good day. I was of course so happy to hear that news until my friend told me an additinal detail, she told him instead to go out for a drink with her later on that night (which my ex told my friend it' only going to be the two of them). I realized then that St Expedite followed up exactly to a tea in my request, that date was cancelled but they made another one. So I sat down and prayed to him again. I told him that I did not want them to be going out at all with each other because it hurts me, I didn't want them to go out drinking together alone and if they do end up going I wish they will lose interest in each other. I told him I'm hurt and didn't want them to end up with each other at all and want him to have a bad night. The next morning when I talked to my friend, she told me that my ex went out drinking with the girl but she brought some of her friends, drank with him for 30 minutes and left with her crowd leaving him at the bar drinking a lone. He went home and told her that he missed me and that he doesn't know why he always pick the wrong choices. He said the other girl was cool but he doesn't have an interest in her anymore. I'm amazed at Saint Expedite's influence and how fast he works. He is truly amazing and I am so grateful that he would come through for me since it's my first time petitioning him.

Thank you St Expedite for everything you have done.
lapattie

Unread postby Miss Aida » Tue May 30, 2017 8:15 pm

Hello, lapattie ,

Congrats!
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Apprentice » Wed May 31, 2017 3:48 pm

My ex and I broke up a few weeks ago because I found out about his infidelity. I started praying the novena six days ago. Today I lit a red candle being that it's Wednesday but it left a little wax in the bottom of the candle holder. However when I went to the doctors office I saw his first name on the sign in sheet. The persons name was "Michael conception" then I heard the receptionist say "here is Michael". Should that be taken as a sign? And should I light a yellow candle to St. expedite (tomorrow) is Tuesday, seeing as the other candle left a little wax today?
Apprentice

Unread postby Sister Jean » Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:08 am

Hello Girlbeloved,

Sorry we missed this question! It could be a sign, but I can't be sure without giving you a reading. Michael is a pretty common name after all. I think you should just continue with your work and see if you get any signs once it's completed.

I'm not sure why you would switch to a yellow candle (red is very traditional for St. Expedite, so if you have more red, just stick with that). If you are out of red candles though and need to switch to yellow, I'm sure he'll understand. And if you've been lighting a candle every day through this novena, I'd recommend just sticking to that pattern whether the red candle left wax behind or not.

If you're interested in reading the wax left by your candles, check out this page:

http://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagicdivination.html

Take care.
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby ingtar » Sun Jun 04, 2017 1:53 pm

Thank you St. Expedite for helping me again!
ingtar

Unread postby Apprentice » Sun Jun 04, 2017 4:46 pm

I have not been lighting candles the entire nine days. I only lit one on Wednesday because that's when I had read that red candle should be lit. I lit a 3 hr candle
Apprentice

Unread postby theusurper » Wed Jun 07, 2017 5:22 am

I have a question about Saint Expedite, two days ago I burned a vigil candle for him because I had a petition. Today when I went to pray I found that the vigil candle broke in half, I said the glass broke and the candle goes out. I know the answered is NO. I'm right?
theusurper

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Jun 07, 2017 7:36 pm

Hello, theusurper ,

How are you doing?? How are you feeling? I hope you're doing ell.

Unfortunately, the answer is no.

Please take care and it is so nice to see you again on the forum

Aida
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby HunkyChunkyMonkey » Sat Jun 17, 2017 5:04 pm

Thank you so much St. Expedite for not only answering my prayers and ocmming through for me as you have many times before but for the many messages you send to me reassuring my heart <3
HunkyChunkyMonkey

Unread postby ingtar » Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:32 pm

Thank you again St. Expedite! You always come through for me!!
ingtar

Unread postby Lovemydogs » Thu Jun 22, 2017 5:42 pm

Hello everybody,

I wanted to ask a question about Saint Expedite. I had the Saint Expedite candle and it just finished burning the other day so if I continue to speak to my little Saint Expedite figurine and I still use the Saint Expedite oil with its sachet powder and I still buy it flowers and cake will it still work for me?

Thank You.
Lovemydogs

Unread postby Lovemydogs » Mon Jun 26, 2017 4:13 am

Hello again,

Okay will I have to assume that my Saint Expedite will not work for me then? Should I start doing some spiritual cleansing so I could just move on then?

I guess I will just stop sprinkling the sachet powders and speaking to my figurine then.

Thank you.
Lovemydogs

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Jun 26, 2017 8:58 pm

Hello, Lovemydogs,

Continue doing what you are doing.

And give it a little bit of time.

Please don't show doubt in the work or else it won't work

I pray that you get what you are asking for

take care
PROUD member of AIRR