Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Saint Expedite Spiritual Supplies Questions and Answers

All about Lucky Mojo religious supplies, church goods, and altar tools, plus prayers to God, angels, spirits, saints, and deities.
rs2010

Re: Saint Expedite Spiritual Supplies Questions and Answers

Unread post by rs2010 » Wed Dec 01, 2010 2:41 pm

Thank you Saint Expedite for helping me and answering my petition/prayer. I am grateful for your help. I offer my thanks for your help along with your pound cake and fresh flowers as well. Thank you.

Teena1030

Unread post by Teena1030 » Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:34 am

Hi there, I am new to spell and candle work. I placed and order that I received almost two weeks ago. I am/was doing a St. Expedite vigil candle. I purchased the St. Expedite candle dressed, St. Expedite card, red vigil candle, undressed and fast luck oil, st. expedite oil and money oil. I started burning my St. Expedite candle last Wednesday. I think I may have messed up, I was only burning the candle around 6 hours a day to make it last for 7 days. Did I mess up? Should I have burned it continuously? I am nervous about leaving it lit while I sleep, so would it be better to light it from when I wake up till I go to sleep or should I let it burn all the time? The candle has been burning clean/clear except for a ring of herbs at the top, which I think is from the oil, thats positive right? I feel like I am seeing signs, for example I found my dream house and got a phone about something I was waiting for. But still waiting for the actual petion, which will take time, I know.

When that one burns out, should I dress the other red candle? How do I do that? Should I use all three oils?

If I am petitioning St. Expedite with the red candle, can I also burn a green candle since I am asking for money? Can I burn the red vigil candle until the petition happens? or do I let it burn out and wait and see?

And lastly, I know for St. Expedite I burn the candle on Wednesday, does moon phases also play a part in this as well?

Thank you reading my rambling.

Teena1030

Unread post by Teena1030 » Fri Dec 03, 2010 10:39 am

Hi there, I could use some help/information. I recently did the St. Expedite candle burning. I did not burn it continously, but rather around 6 hours a day b/c I wanted it to last for 7 days. Should I have burned it continuously? Or can I burn it from when I wake up till I go to sleep? I am thinking for the next time or if I need to re-do it b/c I did not burn it continuously.

I got 1 St. Expedite dressed candle from LM and then I got a plain red one to use in the St. Expedite jar. I also got St. Expedite oil, fast luck oil and money drawling oil (all from LM). What is the best way to dress that candle?

Should I use the oils on my lotto tickets?

Should I start burning the 2nd candle until my petition is granted?

Do I continue to say my prayer each day?

Can I burn a green candle along with the red one since green represents money?

Also, the St. Expedite candle that was dressed has burnt all the way down (it was a clean burn, except for some herbs at the top, from what I have read this is good). What do I do with the remnents at the bottom? I want to be respectful on how I dispose of them.

Thanks for all your help!

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Fri Dec 03, 2010 11:27 am

This link should answer many of your questions http://www.luckymojo.com/saintexpedite.html
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

heartexalted

Unread post by heartexalted » Fri Dec 03, 2010 1:20 pm

Thank you, St. Expedite, for motivating me to complete my application in due time! :)
"Riches and honour are with me; yea, durable riches and righteousness."
-Proverbs 8:18

heartexalted

Unread post by heartexalted » Sun Dec 05, 2010 10:05 am

What do you do if you ask St. Expedite for something by a certain date (and promise a certain payment)...and the thing comes, but not by that date? Do you pay him anyway, pay nothing, give only a partial payment...? Any feedback is appreciated, thanks!

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sun Dec 05, 2010 12:09 pm

I actually pay the saint. Your deadline may have been unreasonable. But this is a personal choice. I'd rather not offend and Saint Exedite is one that seems to take back what he gives if he isn't paid.

SPD-CAT-EXPE
Saint Expedite Sachet Powders
$5.50

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

For more information, see:
http://www.luckymojo.com/products-saint-expedite.html
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Sun Dec 05, 2010 12:44 pm

heartexalted wrote:What do you do if you ask St. Expedite for something by a certain date (and promise a certain payment)...and the thing comes, but not by that date? Do you pay him anyway, pay nothing, give only a partial payment...? Any feedback is appreciated, thanks!
If he doesn't get the work done by the time I need it to be done, no I will not pay him.
HRCC Student #1559

heartexalted

Unread post by heartexalted » Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:42 pm

Good point, thank you!

SilverStar

Unread post by SilverStar » Thu Dec 09, 2010 2:06 am

Thank you St. Expedite for making the company that owed me 500 dollars pay me within a few days (actually within a day if we don't count the weekend :)

LJGDAWNLAND

Unread post by LJGDAWNLAND » Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:35 am

Thank you St Expedite for already working your magic in my situation and unraveling the path. I had no idea how my prayers would begin to be answered and now I see the good way it is coming about. Thank you for your expedient response! I will continue to send prayers of gratitude ....!

Mysticserver

Unread post by Mysticserver » Wed Dec 22, 2010 4:54 am

Thank you St Expedite for answering my prayers within a week of my asking!!!

rs2010

Unread post by rs2010 » Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:27 pm

Thank you St. Expedite for answering my petition and helping me with this situation. Many thanks.

stefanie

Unread post by stefanie » Fri Dec 24, 2010 9:39 pm

Thank you St. Expedite. You are truly amazing and do live up to your name. I have been overjoyed with the results of each and every petition.

With love, gratitude and devotion...

polot1987

Unread post by polot1987 » Tue Dec 28, 2010 4:33 pm

Thank you St Expedite.Am so grateful.

Nefaereti

Unread post by Nefaereti » Sun Jan 02, 2011 7:39 am

Thank you in advance, St Expedite...Thank you for the first indications of the wonderful change you have promised in my life!

Please continue to intercede for me, and know I am more grateful than words can express!

J.C.N.

definetely

Unread post by definetely » Fri Jan 07, 2011 6:53 am

Thank you St. Expedite for your speedy help with my situation. You are forever loved and praised.

Priestess Divine
HRCC Student

Unread post by Priestess Divine » Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:22 am

Hello Everyone,

I am very happy that my St Expedite Candle is burning so quickly but I wonder if I need to get another to burn until my request is granted or for the full 7 days. I lit the candle on Wednesday, close to midnight and the candle will be completely finished burning by late today on Friday. On day 2 I got several great signs that he is working on my behalf.

I read the info about St Expedite @ http://www.luckymojo.com/saintexpedite.html and it stated to "Recite the prayer once a day for as long as the candle burns (usually several days) and when your request is granted......flowers,etc" BUT my request has not yet bet granted and my candle will be burned up in 3 days.

Please let me know - could use the advise to make sure I do this properly.

Thanks for your advise!!
Best of Life ~ Thank you Archangel Michael & my ancestors for your protection. Trinity of the 3.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat Jan 08, 2011 12:24 pm

Yes, you can get another candle or you can just trust that he is working on your behalf regardless if the candle is lit or not.

Also, in the future make sure that you post within the same thread regarding your situation. It helps moderators so they dont have to go back and bundle it up, and it helps other posters in the future understand the previous posts you are referencing. Just better so we can provide help to each other.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

theusurper

Unread post by theusurper » Sat Jan 08, 2011 12:59 pm

what i do is , ask, wait and recieve, and when is granted i just pay . i agree with star,"just trust that he is working on your behalf regardles if the candle is lit or not." Good luck

Priestess Divine
HRCC Student

Unread post by Priestess Divine » Sat Jan 08, 2011 1:48 pm

Thank you both for your advice! So now do I pay with pound cake now or wait until he delivers? I read on the forum where someone paid before completion of request and therefor it was never completed (payment b4 job done). Yes, I do absolutely believe he is working on my behalf but I have not seen my request fulfilled...not just yet. Just want to make sure I do this correctly to make sure my prayer is granted (if he chooses to do so) and to prevent St Expedite from either not continuing work or if I don't give him what I promised in the right time he won't be satisfied.

@Stars In The Sky...I searched a while to try to figure out where to post this. I know I was in the right category but what is hard to determine is if you are posting inside of someone else's "NEW Topic" as a "Reply" or if you need to start your own topic. I see that some posts are grouped together and discussed but others contain single question from the poster and answers from the responders. Could you help clarify this for me? Thanks so much!!
Best of Life ~ Thank you Archangel Michael & my ancestors for your protection. Trinity of the 3.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat Jan 08, 2011 3:03 pm

You do not pay him with pound cake until he answers what you asked for. But you will not know that until you actually win or get accepted for the competition. So in this case, I would continue lighting candles, and doing other work as I suggested in your previous post to help St. expedite provide you with the best luck possible for the situation. Again, you do not pay him until your prayer has been answered which in this case you will have to see in time. When it is answered, THEN you pay him. And look back on your posts you have requested him for several things. So as he helps you with each thing you need to pay him for each thing you asked for. So when your business increases you need to pay him with poundcake for that. When he helps you with the competition, you will need to pay him for that as well, and so on.

Actually since you are petitioning for different things. I would dedicate separate candles so that you can see which matter exactly he is going to provide faster assistance on..considering you are petitioning for different things.

In regards to what I mean in keeping everything together, I meant that this post should have been bundled with this thread cali-here-i-come-its-time--t10779.html meaning you should have responded to this topic as you just started it. Its just helpful to keep everything together as we can reference back previous recommendations and info you provided.

Priestess Divine
HRCC Student

Unread post by Priestess Divine » Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:37 pm

Okay Star, I've got it now with what you meant by posting. Thank you so much for the information. In the future I will get more than one candle and based on your advise only pay when fulfilled. I will also keep burning candles to increase money and to cut out competition (I Can You Can't) Thanks so much!

Don't mean to bug anyone on this Saint Expedite thing but I have never worked with Saints before and I want to make sure I'm handling it ok (I've been reading lots). It's really important because things are very tough for me financially now. I got laid off from my job as an Accountant plus my mom and my son live with me. and I'm now in Brokes-ville. :x Just trying to survive and see where I need to go in life keep Baking or go back to Corporate America.

Again thank you so much for your help!!! I will surely take your advice.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:54 am

If you are financially rough then you need to do some work to get money flowing in, and a job. I am not saying you are not looking for a job, but it would be better to focus your energies towards getting a stable job. I would work with Saint Joseph to help you get a job. You can work with both Saints as well, and you are doing the work fine as long as you PAY them if they require a payment. Saint Joseph does not, but you can still thank him with flowers. Saint Expedite requires a payment.

www.luckymojo.com/saintjoseph.html

Priestess Divine
HRCC Student

Unread post by Priestess Divine » Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:11 am

I've been focusing on my business trying to get it up and going and that is what I would prefer doing instead of accounting. I have been looking at whats out there for jobs and if I decide to get back out there then I can still do my business on the side but generally accounting gives you no time to focus on anything else. Starting out a business is never easy and does require being broke for a while in most cases. I am also working on some big deals right now that could take my business to the next level. I should see something from those soon. I have a reading coming up so that will give me some insight. In the meantime though I am going to keep focusing on bringing money in and will look into the Saints as well. Thanks again!

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:21 am

I went to your website OMG your cakes look delicious lol. If I find something I like, I'll totally buy one.

Also another saint you may want to draw customers is

Saint Martin of Tours. You can order a vigil light with the prayer from lucky mojo. He is great for drawing customers, and business. I have seen great success with him for clients.

http://www.luckymojo.com/saintmartinoftours.html

Priestess Divine
HRCC Student

Unread post by Priestess Divine » Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:37 am

@ Starsinthe sky...THANKS! I put all that I have into making sure the cakes are one of a kind and taste great. If it doesn't blow me out of the water with taste then I won't sale it! ;)

I will read up on Saint Martin and get that going as soon as possible. Take Care!!

Mysticserver

Unread post by Mysticserver » Tue Jan 11, 2011 6:41 pm

Thank you St. Expedite for coming through for me again!!!

KiLovely

Unread post by KiLovely » Wed Jan 12, 2011 6:39 pm

Thank you St. Expedite and St. Martha!

I read about you on LM website and I read all of the testimonials and I was inspired to request your help.
I asked you for help with gathering money to pay for my Reiki class and I was able to set up a payment plan. I asked for communication from my ex, and you brought him to my house. We talked, we argued and I got what I needed from that after years of wanting this so bad. Thank you Lucky Mojo for having this info about the Staints available.

I asked for you to help me with getting my order because I placed 2 orders LM shipped it ASAP as I requested, I got the 2nd order first and UPS was holding up my first order and I was upset that I talked my girlfriend into placing an order and she got her's before I got mine. You helped me to get it the same day I asked you. Thank you. I ordered so many different money drawing candles and as soon as I get some money I can buy your roses. I hope you liked my offering that I left for you in the meantime. Thank you soooo much.

And thank you St. Expedite for appearing in my room, my son saw you in the morning and he wasn't affraid. I asked you for a sign that you were willing to help me and he walked into my room and saw you on my bed. Thank you soooo much! St. Martha thank you for bringing my ex back to talk to me after our horrible blowup, the first visit he was soooo angry and yelling at me out of pain but you made him come back and redeem himself. We both hurt each other and we were able to take a step towards rebuilding our friendship. Baby steps thank you soooo much!!!

DaisyChain

Unread post by DaisyChain » Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:34 am

Hi y'all,
I've been wanting to work with Saint Expedite for a while now and I'm wondering, if St Expedite comes through for me and I give him an offering of pound cake and flowers, do the flowers have to be of a certain kind?
Should they be roses, daisies, dried, fresh?
And also, does it have to be "pound" cake or does he like other types of "cakes" as well?

-Daisy.
"Learning as much as I can on the budget of a homeless man"

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:27 am

Stick with either fresh red or yellow flowers (dead flowers have nothing of energetic value left in them - hence why they are dead), and stick with the pound cake for the offering.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

DaisyChain

Unread post by DaisyChain » Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:51 am

Thanks Devi.
I wasn't sure if it had to be a certain kind of flower or if any flowers would suffice.
Sorry to add more questions, but what should I do if Saint Expedite doesn't come through for me?
Is there a certain "deadline" that people typically use when working with him?
Lastly, what do I do with my offerings to him? I.E.Leave them outside, give them to someone else, etc?

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:12 am

Return the offerings to nature.

OIL-CAT-EXPE
Saint Expedite Oil
$7.50

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

For more information, see:
http://www.luckymojo.com/products-saint-expedite.html

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:27 am

There's not a "typical" deadline, but you should create one for him to work within so that you know if he's fulfilled your petition or not.

Generally speaking, St. Expedite is invoked for aid in a crisis-type situation where time is of the essence. So you work that deadline into the petition. If you don't really have any such pressing deadline, then you may wish to do some divination to find out if St. Expedite is actually the most appropriate saint for you to be working with for your goal. His realm of influence is to get stuff done very quickly in order to avert a bad situation. If it's not a truly pressing matter, then St. Expedite may well pass on aiding you - so do some divination to determine if he's the best choice.

DaisyChain

Unread post by DaisyChain » Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:55 am

Thanks Conjure. I was thinking that that's what I probably should do but I wasn't sure.

Devi, you mentioned that Saint Expedite might not be the right saint for my cause. The reason why I was going to work with him was because I've been working on a certain target of mine for a few months and I'm kind of hoping that he (my target) will hurry up and ask me out.
He's reacted to my love-drawing work, but very, very slowly. I'm nearing the end of my patience with my target and I was hoping Saint Expedite could "expedite" the situation and get this guy to fess up and take me out on a date.
Is there any other saints I should try instead?
I wasn't rasied Catholic (although my mother was), so I'm not very learned in the saints department. :)

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:00 pm

I would do a divination, or have one done for you, to see if St. Expedite it willing to work for your petition. Generally he's used more for money and job and legal-type workings, then for love. I'm not saying he's never used successfully for love, but most often that's not really his thing.

If you need to move your case ahead since your own work isn't going quite as you'd like, then I would suggest you get a reading and consultation with a rootworker on the matter to find out how exactly to address your needs. http://www.readersandrootworkers.org

DaisyChain

Unread post by DaisyChain » Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:33 pm

I know how to do some types of divination, such as Cowrie shells and pendulums. Would those work?
I haven't had time to get a Visa giftcard yet to purchase things from LM yet, so I think I'll have to do the divination myself.

He is? I just thought he was the one you worked with when you wanted things done quickly.
Are there any saints that are petitioned for love?

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:16 pm

Saint Expedite works in a hurry for those in need. More often than not if you need something done quick in regards to money, law, bureaucracy, or similar matters he is your man. I know some may call upon him for love, but you'll have to approach him yourself to find out if he'll be willing to help in such a matter.

For love matters you can turn to St. Valentine, Archangel Raphael, and Saint Anthony.

DaisyChain

Unread post by DaisyChain » Mon Jan 17, 2011 4:06 pm

Well, my target isn't a "lost" lover, so I don't know if Saint Anthony is the right one for me.
I'll defenitely read up on St V. and A.R. Thanks a bunch! :)

stefanie

Unread post by stefanie » Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:52 pm

Thank you St. Expedite for my new car!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

With love and gratitude,
Stefanie

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:23 pm

Unmarried women in Italy often call upon St. Anthony to bring to them a husband. St. Anthony is the most compassionate of saints and reputed to be a great miracle worker. He is certainly more than merely a finder of lost things or people. He gives solace to the down-trodden and poor, he whispers your prayers into the ears of Infant Jesus who so loved to be in his arms.

For this reason people call upon him to bring them their husbands.

Good luck.

DaisyChain

Unread post by DaisyChain » Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:58 am

Really?
Perhaps he's the one I should try working with.
Goodness knows I've had a hard time finding a good man.

bellasr34

Unread post by bellasr34 » Fri Jan 21, 2011 3:11 pm

Thank you st expidite for answering my prayers when I asked you for that special favour..thank you so much.

definetely

Unread post by definetely » Mon Jan 24, 2011 11:59 am

Thank you St. Expedite for your miraculous help in my situation!

glassprincess

Unread post by glassprincess » Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:45 pm

Thank you St. Expedite for your help... You are truly great!!

butterflybeauty

Unread post by butterflybeauty » Fri Jan 28, 2011 5:00 pm

Thank you Saint Expedite. I asked Saint Expedite to help my daughter with her job search, a new job. She has been looking for a few months and hadn't found one but today after a few days praying and requesting a job for her, she got a job TODAY. I can't thank Saint Expedite enough because I know it's been hard for her to stay positive when she hadn't been successful in her search. So i'm posting this thank you as promised.

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU.

butterflybeauty

Unread post by butterflybeauty » Fri Jan 28, 2011 5:06 pm

Thank you Saint Expedite. I asked Saint Expedite to help my daughter with her job search, a new job. She has been looking for a few months and hadn't found one but today after a few days praying and requesting a job for her, she got a job TODAY. I can't thank Saint Expedite enough because I know it's been hard for her to stay positive when she hadn't been successful in her search. So i'm posting this thank you as promised.

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU.

ConjureGal

Unread post by ConjureGal » Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:37 pm

Thank you Saint Expedite for answering my petition swiftly and calming my spirit and heart. Please accept this as a suitable thank you and many thanks for taking the time to hear and acknowledge my petition. I will be forever greatful and will continue to build our relationship. Thank you for taking the petitions of others and for the future to come!!!
THANK YOU PAPA LEGBA FOR OPENING THE DOORWAY!
& SAINT MARTHA SERVANT & DOMINATOR!
& THE SWIFT SAINT EXPEDITE & SAINT ANTHONY OF LOST THINGS!THANKS PAPA LEGBA FOR CLOSING THE DOORWAY!

Kaye007

Unread post by Kaye007 » Wed Feb 16, 2011 3:28 pm

St. Expedite, THANK YOU for helping me with my work situation! Have mercy on me for failing to recognize your blessing when it happened last week -- only because it didn't come to me the way I envisioned. It just dawned on me that you gave me exactly what I asked for -- within two days of my petition!

I'm going to go get your flowers and pound cake now :) THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!

And thank you to LM for their fabulous products, especially the Fast Luck oil.

thewriteguy

Unread post by thewriteguy » Sat Feb 26, 2011 3:07 pm

Thank you Saint Expedite for always being a good alliance.... I trust that you will always be there.

spd

Unread post by spd » Mon Feb 28, 2011 10:25 pm

Saint Expedite, thank you thank you thank for answering one of my petitions. I still have 2 more to go but i know that with faith and belief my petitions will be answered. everyone, believe. i will give you the gifts of rose flower, slice of pound cake and will continue to burn candles. I know in time my other petitions will be granted. thank you Saint Expedite.

theredc6

Unread post by theredc6 » Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:25 pm

Thank you St. Expedite for answering my prayers, even with the deadline :)

RedSnake

Unread post by RedSnake » Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:21 am

Thank you St.Expedite for answering my prayers the same day!!! Thank you thank you thank you

Phrygian

Unread post by Phrygian » Mon Mar 07, 2011 3:54 pm

i would like to ask a genuine question.
Is it ok if i used a Tealight candle to do ask for St Expedite's help?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Mar 07, 2011 4:53 pm

Yes, you can use any size candle you want. A red, yellow, or white tea light would be good to work with for him.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Mar 08, 2011 4:00 pm

Phrygian, the candle colour for Saint Exedite is generally red. You may dress it with Saint Expedite Oil.

OIL-CAT-EXPE Oil - Catholic St. Expedite Oil $6.00

We also make a Saint Expedite ◊igil Candle with red wax. The label looks like this:

CAN-GLC-SEXP
St. Expedite Glass-Encased Candle, Fixed
$9.00

catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Phrygian

Unread post by Phrygian » Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:29 am

hello everyone. i just petitioned to St Expedite.

I used a Red Tea Candle. I wanted to ask do i have to keep burning the candle? like change the tealight candle once its burnt or light it whenever I pray daily and let the candle burn finish?

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:45 am

Its your choice...I have moved your post to "Working with St. Expedite" topic area for you to get further ideas.

Als read further here http://www.luckymojo.com/saintexpedite.html
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

amber lotus

Unread post by amber lotus » Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:42 pm

Thank you Saint Expidite, you always come through for me when I ask for your help.

I honor you and praise your name
Live from your heart and you will be most effective.

Phrygian

Unread post by Phrygian » Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:46 am

I just petitioned St Expedite to help out with my Love Life...

i read alot about St Jude and St Expedite working together.

How do i go about doing that ? :)

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Religious Goods and Altar Tools in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure”