Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Saint Expedite Spiritual Supplies Questions and Answers

All about Lucky Mojo religious supplies, church goods, and altar tools, plus prayers to God, angels, spirits, saints, and deities.
Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator
Re: Saint Expedite Spiritual Supplies Questions and Answers

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:49 am

Saint Joseph:
http://www.luckymojo.com/saintjoseph.html
Saint Expedite:
http://www.luckymojo.com/saintexpedite.html
Great to hear you were successful simplydivine!

HOL-CAT-ITE1
St. Expedite Holy Card
$1.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

For more information, see:
http://www.luckymojo.com/products-saint-expedite.html
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!
HRCC Grad-Apprentice #1606

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Tue Sep 27, 2011 3:46 pm

No, you should thank him. Simply set out some flowers, or pound cake. YOu dont have to put his picture or a candle or anything. Leave it there for a day even and then throw it around your yard. The flowers may be more discrete.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

Done1

Unread post by Done1 » Tue Sep 27, 2011 7:40 pm

Can you petition Saint Expedite for money in general? I'm really struggling bad.

Done1

Unread post by Done1 » Wed Sep 28, 2011 4:00 am

Can I petition Saint Expedite, Saint Jude and Saint Anthony to help me finally get a rental assistance voucher? One agency just won't give it to me and the other which is the BEST option has a waiting list ( which I'm on) of 7 years. At this point in my life its something I NEED, and does require a serious MIRACLE. Can I petition the Saints and just explain to them that if I don't at least have this I'll keep facing evictions?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Thu Sep 29, 2011 2:39 am

Willa,

You need to stop going for the quick fix. I understand you being evicted or having an eviction notice, but you need to find something that is a more stable and lasting solution to your issues.

YEs you can petition him for the money you need. BUT like I said, you need to find something more permanent this time around such as job work, money drawing work

Done1

Unread post by Done1 » Thu Sep 29, 2011 3:07 am

starsinthesky7 wrote:Willa,

You need to stop going for the quick fix. I understand you being evicted or having an eviction notice, but you need to find something that is a more stable and lasting solution to your issues.

YEs you can petition him for the money you need. BUT like I said, you need to find something more permanent this time around such as job work, money drawing work
Well I'm gonna work on Job Work definitely, but the rental assistance thing is a stable long lasting thing. Basically every month they'll pay the larger portion of my rent and I pay the smaller portion. Its great actually and there are dozens and hundreds of people on it. I really should not be working because I am disabled, which is why I asked can they help with that. Not really a quick fix but just was trying to see if that was something they can help me with.

simplydevine

Unread post by simplydevine » Thu Sep 29, 2011 8:06 am

Thanks Miss Tammie Lee! =)

simplydevine

Unread post by simplydevine » Thu Sep 29, 2011 8:12 am

Hi there,

St. Expedite and St. Joseph really came through for me. Now here's my question. I know that I am to repay St. Expedite with a slice of pound cake, but for how long do I leave the pound cake out? Also, I basically have no privacy at my home so I can only leave it out during the daytime, while everyone is gone, and put it away when they are home. Is that okay?

And I have no idea how to thank St. Joseph. I haven't found any information on that.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Sep 29, 2011 8:34 am

Your post has been added to the long thread on "Working with Saint Edpedite" because that was the first name in your titles.

Your question about "how long to leave out the pound cake" has been asked and answered there a few times, with varying opinions. Just read from the beginning of the thread to where your post is, and if you want more opinions -- :-) -- just ask again and someone will respond.

HOL-CAT-MEE2
San Expedito (St. Expedite) 8" x 10" Chromo Print
$2.00

Your second question, about Saint Joseph, is off-topic for this thread, so i suggest that you go over and first read the long thread on "Working with Saint Joseph" -- and if you don't find the information you need there, then ask your question there.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Thu Sep 29, 2011 6:49 pm

If you want to know how to work with Saint Joseph, you can look here working-with-saint-joseph-t10709.html

And Willa, I understand, but you may need to get some more income or find something more permanent. I understand being disabled and thats okay! I am just saying find something more long lasting rather than a quick fix. This will cause you less stress in the end.

Done1

Unread post by Done1 » Fri Sep 30, 2011 5:35 am

Can you petition the saints outside of there over all days to petition them? I mean say for instance you do a novena to Saint Expedite on a Friday but when next Wednesday comes up, you just pay homeage to them, or do you wait till next Wednesday to start?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Oct 03, 2011 12:59 am

You can petition a saint on their day along with any other day you choose. I feel as though Sunday is a great day for any saint as I regard it as a Holy day. But lets say you are working Saint Expedite for monday, you can work with him on Wednesday as well as maybe Sunday, Thursday, or even Friday.

Kyra2

Unread post by Kyra2 » Mon Oct 03, 2011 5:58 pm

Thank you St. Expedite for helping to get our visas through the system quickly even one of them was delayed. We know the process would have been longer without your generous help! We are grateful for your assistance and thankful that we can now get on with the other details. Blessings to you! ~Kyra & family

mommystwin27

Unread post by mommystwin27 » Tue Oct 04, 2011 1:13 pm

Thank you St. Joseph for helping me find a job in such a short period of time, I praise your holy name!

Ariana

Unread post by Ariana » Tue Oct 04, 2011 1:18 pm

I placed an altar for Saint Expedite, with a red votive candle and a glass of water which I refresh everyday and requested a favour from him, up to this date part of it has been granted to me so I am already preparing myself to thank him.

As I read in your website, he likes flowers and poundcake, my first question is, for how long should I put the poundcake for him and how should I dispouse of it after, can I eat it :-). As I said, only part of my request has been granted, should I wait for the rest or just thank him for what I received...

This is my first working with Saint Expedite and I feel astonished as well as grateful!

Thanks for your inputs

Done1

Unread post by Done1 » Tue Oct 04, 2011 1:43 pm

Ariana wrote:I placed an altar for Saint Expedite, with a red votive candle and a glass of water which I refresh everyday and requested a favour from him, up to this date part of it has been granted to me so I am already preparing myself to thank him.

As I read in your website, he likes flowers and poundcake, my first question is, for how long should I put the poundcake for him and how should I dispouse of it after, can I eat it :-). As I said, only part of my request has been granted, should I wait for the rest or just thank him for what I received...

This is my first working with Saint Expedite and I feel astonished as well as grateful!

Thanks for your inputs
I personally would NOT eat it because you gave it to him as payment, and you don't want to anger him. I've heard of people leaving it on the alter for a day or to OR some have placed the slice of cake inside of the empty glass candle they used along with the flowers (so I've heard). The next question is how long into the novena have you been praying to him? I know from personal experience when I was at the final stages of getting what I wanted from him, I withheld the payment as though it was going to hurt him, and guess what..He takes back what you request if you DON'T pay up! When I saw that all I needed was about to be snatched back, I quickly paid up..So again, how far into the novena are you?

Ariana

Unread post by Ariana » Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:23 am

Dear Willa:

Thank you very much for this information... I'll try leaving the poundcake in the candle glass, as I have everything in my bedroom I am kind of worried about ants coming by for it.

About how long I've been praying to him, well, now you got me! this is actually the first time I set up an altar and pray/request to a saint. One day I was just searching through LM and read about Saint Expedite and decided to try it as I am going through a difficult economic condition, I do not remember exactly when I started, think it was last Wednesday.
I asked him to please let me receive the amount I needed by today, as today is the cutting date for some bills I need to pay, but I have only received part of what I asked for, its not like an ultimatum, that's what I needed, so if I indeed started last Wed, does it mean I must pay him tomorrow? or should I wait until I get the rest of what I asked for?

Done1

Unread post by Done1 » Thu Oct 06, 2011 3:30 am

Ariana wrote:Dear Willa:

Thank you very much for this information... I'll try leaving the poundcake in the candle glass, as I have everything in my bedroom I am kind of worried about ants coming by for it.

About how long I've been praying to him, well, now you got me! this is actually the first time I set up an altar and pray/request to a saint. One day I was just searching through LM and read about Saint Expedite and decided to try it as I am going through a difficult economic condition, I do not remember exactly when I started, think it was last Wednesday.
I asked him to please let me receive the amount I needed by today, as today is the cutting date for some bills I need to pay, but I have only received part of what I asked for, its not like an ultimatum, that's what I needed, so if I indeed started last Wed, does it mean I must pay him tomorrow? or should I wait until I get the rest of what I asked for?
Hmmm now see that is a very good question and one I've been faced with as well. If what you needed has been partially granted I would go ahead and thank him. I also was holding out until I got EXACTLY what I wanted, but sometimes it doesn't work like that. Sometimes they give you the essentials, and you never know..Maybe more will be coming! Now if you started last week and did the novena than that means today is day 8, so I personally would thank him before even the partial part of the petition is yanked from underneath you. Trust me..he does take back!!

Ariana

Unread post by Ariana » Thu Oct 06, 2011 8:06 am

Great! I'll do just that, thank you so much Willa. I feel really blessed... its my first time and St. Expedite helped me, and I also found this forum!

Done1

Unread post by Done1 » Thu Oct 06, 2011 5:56 pm

Ariana wrote:Great! I'll do just that, thank you so much Willa. I feel really blessed... its my first time and St. Expedite helped me, and I also found this forum!
No problem sweetie, and I'm glad to see this forum helped you and that Saint Expedite was able to help you. He really is a very kind and benevolent saint. Best of luck! :-)

Ariana

Unread post by Ariana » Fri Oct 07, 2011 3:25 pm

Thank you Saint Expedite for helping me and my family when we needed it the most!

whistler2

Unread post by whistler2 » Sat Oct 08, 2011 1:08 pm

I'm interested in working with Saint Expeditus, however for the life of me, I cannot find pound cake anywhere. I'm in vancouver, canada and cannot find sara lee products (someone mentioned here something along the lines that St. Expeditus especially likes sara lee) and all the bakeries I have gone to do not sell something called pound cake. the closest thing to it, from what I have been told, that they carry is loaf cakes, like lemon poppy seed, rasberry swirl and the like. But nothing specifically labelled pound cake. I would bake it myself, but I am a horrific cook and lack basic cooking untensils to do so.

I know how much most of you experienced practictioners hate it when someone asks if they can substitute items, however, I honestly do not know what pound cake is and are those loaf cakes i described actually pound cakes and can they be offered to him? Or is there anyone in the lower mainland area of BC know of a bakery that sells pound cake?

Bruja

Unread post by Bruja » Sat Oct 08, 2011 2:25 pm

st Expedite please intercede for me & my family.

help my husband get a really good stable permanent job as soon as he returns from his long 4 day Trip.

please help us get our mortgage loan be modified & that the bank lower our montly payments & lower our interest rates too.

please help us & our family be more financially stable.

help our family have peace in our home with every member in our home.

help our daughter & husband have a safe Trip.

please help us get the money We need montly to pay our bills.

please help my husband & me get hire by a good company that page good & give health benéfits & more

SaintExpedite, Thank u for Answering my prayer as i promise i will light a red candle to you ........will alwAys keep lighting u your red candle, but please intercede for me & family.

Amén

affinity72
Newly Registered

Unread post by affinity72 » Sat Oct 08, 2011 4:31 pm

Thank you St. Expedite for helping me receive a position in another part of the country. I also sincerely appreciate that you were able to work with St. Joseph on this matter. Glory to you St. Expedite!

fancy_mojo_gal
Newly Registered

Unread post by fancy_mojo_gal » Sun Oct 09, 2011 2:09 pm

Thank you St. Expedite for your help and for bringing this most important person into my life.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Oct 10, 2011 7:06 pm

Whistler...

Simply bake the pound cake yourself. You can find the recipe by googling it.

Done1

Unread post by Done1 » Mon Oct 10, 2011 7:09 pm

I think I seriously made a boo-boo! I petitioned Saint Expedite to help me with a bill and also with rent, and I later realized I pretty much asked him for two petitions in one! Ugh I am soooo mad at myself ! Has anyone ever made this mistake and did he give you what you needed regardless? One thing I needed was before the 12th of this month but now I don't know if he'll help me or not. Ugh FML!!!!

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Oct 10, 2011 7:34 pm

I dont see what the issue is. I mean he could partially grant your petition or not grant it at all. Saint expedite or any saint for that matter does not HAVE to grant your petition.

But this is why I do some divination before I ask a saint for help, or if they do not help me I move on. But if you see yourself constantly getting in the same situation you need something more lasting rather than fast help.

Done1

Unread post by Done1 » Mon Oct 10, 2011 7:38 pm

starsinthesky7 wrote:I dont see what the issue is. I mean he could partially grant your petition or not grant it at all. Saint expedite or any saint for that matter does not HAVE to grant your petition.

But this is why I do some divination before I ask a saint for help, or if they do not help me I move on. But if you see yourself constantly getting in the same situation you need something more lasting rather than fast help.
Well I really was hoping for that bill first but if not than, like you said they don't have to answer. I get that TRUST ME. Now what I truly need is long term rental assistance and a job. The great thing about being on disability is that they do allow you to work part time. Its just been extremely hard finding work right now. I need something because my state and county is extremely expensive! :( :? :cry:

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat Oct 15, 2011 11:22 pm

Well, I understand that. You may need re-evaluate a lot of things in your life. You may need to get a roommate or move in with a relative. I understand you may want to keep things as they are but keeping them this way is just not working for you, and they are only a quick fix.

If you need some part time work you can work some steady work products as well as st joseph.

www.luckymojo.com/saintjoseph.html
www.luckymojo.com/steadywork.html

Bruja

Unread post by Bruja » Sun Oct 16, 2011 12:51 pm

St Expedite ,thank you for answering my prayers & as i promised you that i would buy you Red Roses ,& bread I did & put them in my altar and i also promise to post my gratittude towars you online & to spre3ad out your name here i am ....thank you once againg for answering my prayers im very grateful ....Amen

when things were going really bad financially St Expedite answered my prayers right away :) I have been working with St Expedite all this year & im so surprise for all the help i have received >>>>>>>

Thank You
ST Expedite ,St Anthony ,Sacred Heart Of Jesus, Immaculate Mary Mother of Jesus :)

Bruja

Unread post by Bruja » Sun Oct 16, 2011 1:07 pm

St Expedite ,thank you for being by my side & for all the help you have given me I know some or my petitions are sort of difficult and they are taking longer to be answered but they are in process at this time ,,,,,,,Please keep interceding for me and my family that what i have ask you for be answered there are only a few more to be answered please help me i really need what im asking for im not posting my petitions here because you know what i need .....but i promise to you that as soon as my prayers are answered i will buy your Red CAndle & your next dozen Red Roses ,angel ,pound or sponge cake and will post my gratitude to you here in this ""forum Lucky Mojo """

Please St Expedite ......Expedite what i need right away i know you can and you will ,Amen ThanK You ST Expedite

SAM77

Unread post by SAM77 » Sun Oct 16, 2011 2:21 pm

thank you saint Expedite so much for everthing

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:38 pm

Bruja in the future, you can thank St. Expedite by putting him in the testimonial section.

thank-you,-st-expedite-t2499.html

babybaby

Unread post by babybaby » Fri Oct 21, 2011 3:16 am

We have become friends, and he has always answered my petitions!

Thank you saint expedite.

babybaby
Thank You Saint Expedite for your Fast work!
Thank You Saint Jude for helping me find a solution for my home.

Kriz
Newly Registered

Unread post by Kriz » Sun Oct 23, 2011 11:39 am

Thank you St. Expedite for granting my petition. Although I haven't get it yet 100%, I was given strong positive response on my 4th day of doing my novena. I am considering it done St. Expedite coz I know that you will continue to work on my request until I am finally called for to sign my job offer. The fact that the employer had already emailed me with some positive information is already a clear manifestation that you've worked on my petition quite fast. Thank u St. Expedite. I will continue with my daily novena until the 9th day. As promised, I have paid u with my offering of pound cake and fresh yellow flowers for the partial completion of the job and I promise to offer you another set of new flowers and pound cake once my petition was completely granted. Thank u again st. expedite. You really work for those who need your assistance and kind intercession. Thank u Lord and Thank u St. Expedite..

In Jesus name I pray. Amen!

babybaby

Unread post by babybaby » Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:58 am

Once again this wonderful man has lived up to his expectations and has become my friend.
He continues each time i ask he provides in no time at all.

Thank you for continuing to work with me Saint Expedite.

love always.

Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Papa Newt » Wed Oct 26, 2011 8:17 am

Just wanted to add to this thread for another shout out of gratitude to St Expedite! Thank you St Expedite for coming through for me! :D

IPD-CAT-EXPE
Saint Expedite Incense Powders
$5.50

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

For more information, see:
http://www.luckymojo.com/products-saint-expedite.html
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1649G
Thank you, St. Expedite!

Lucky83

Unread post by Lucky83 » Wed Oct 26, 2011 1:39 pm

Today lit a St. Expedite red glass encased candle with his image on it. Next to the candle I put a St. Expedite statue along with a glass of water. I read that Wednesdays is the best day to light the candle and begin the asking. It is the first time I work with St. Expedite and have faith that my wishes will be granted. The IRS is about to tax my paycheck, and my company is charging me $3,000 for a vechicle they say I messed up (Kinda true) but should not have to pay. In any event I have asked him for help in solving these issues and my finances are extremely tight. I have a good feeling about this and faith is the strongest thing you can have. Would like to thank you in advance St. Expedite.

Ms Valerie
HRCC Student

Unread post by Ms Valerie » Wed Oct 26, 2011 4:31 pm

Thank you so much, Saint Expedite for working so quickly to help my fiance find a better job just when he needed it. We can't thank you enough! He starts the new job on Monday. :-)
Also a big thank you to Cat and the folks here on the board and at Lucky Mojo for providing such awesome products and knowledge to help put us on the right track.

Believe129

Unread post by Believe129 » Thu Oct 27, 2011 4:10 am

St. Expedite: THANK YOU.
I shared your miracles with a friend and she came to you with a heavy heart and you are making it possible for her to be happy and be successful in her business.

Thank you. Thank you and thank you. <3
Thank you for protecting me Santa Muerte.

babybaby

Unread post by babybaby » Mon Oct 31, 2011 1:16 pm

I want to make a public apology to Saint Expedite and Saint Jude if i have offended them in anyway.

Thank You Saint Expedite!
Thank You Saint Jude!

I hope we can rebuild back our friendship!!!

amber lotus

Unread post by amber lotus » Tue Nov 01, 2011 10:05 am

Thank you so much St. Expedite for always coming thru when I come to you and ask for your aid.

You ever humble and loving servant - VJ
Live from your heart and you will be most effective.

melimel

Unread post by melimel » Fri Nov 04, 2011 11:58 am

Thank you Saint Expedite for listening to and answering my prayer and fast.
I will continue to honor you and give you thanks!
I will have your gifts ready for you tonight for you to enjoy. Again Thank you! xoxo

babybaby

Unread post by babybaby » Sun Nov 06, 2011 1:06 pm

I have to say a huge thank you to my too fathers, They have come thorough for me each and every time i petitioned them for help paying my rent!
I have to say that not only did they help me pay my arrears, but they have also helped me solved the problem to my future payments!

I love you Saint Expedite & Saint Jude, I hope you have accepted my gift of Florida water, to show my gratitude to you.

I wish to apologize Saint Expedite & Saint Jude, for placing Saint Martha on your alter i have now given you back your space and hope you accepted my gift and apology.

They rock!

Babybaby

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Mon Nov 07, 2011 11:43 am

Thank you for sharing those words with us. It is a help to others to hear of the great works of St. Expedite and St. Jude that you have experienced!
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

moonflower994

Unread post by moonflower994 » Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:43 pm

Thank you St. Expedite for seeingthat justice was served for 2 little girls who were raped.

Tavia

Unread post by Tavia » Fri Nov 11, 2011 10:12 pm

Hello all,

I just made a petition to saint expidite to bring my ex loverr back to me, however, I did a card reading that suggested I focus more on career matters and school. Is it okay for me to remove the petition paper from under his statue to create a completely new one, even though the previous petition did not get granted yet? Do I have to relight a new candle, replace cup of water,etc? Please tell me how I should go about doing this. I hope I'm not over thinking this. It's my first time working with saints.

xxriotgrrrlxx

Unread post by xxriotgrrrlxx » Sat Nov 12, 2011 6:42 am

Thank You Saint Expedite for getting my money back to me!! It's sitting at the lawyer's office now & i'm picking it up this week. Praise to you Saint Expedite

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Nov 13, 2011 2:27 am

Frankly, your plan sounds wrong to me. Focus and follow through. Focus and follow through. Focus and follow through.

Don't be scattering your energies.

BTS-CAT-EXPE
St. Expedite, painted, no contents, you fill
$10.00

catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

jessie-luv
HRCC Student

Unread post by jessie-luv » Sun Nov 13, 2011 5:02 am

Thank you St. Expedite, for quickly helping me find my computers' "Recovery" disk - I did not have to buy a new one!

Winner
Newly Registered

Unread post by Winner » Sat Nov 19, 2011 9:49 pm

As my novena continues, you have already begun answering my prayers. Thank you St. Expedite for the prayers you have already answered. Thank you, St. Expedite for continuing to answer prayers as my novena continues and as the prayers of others continue.

GigiWiTheStar
Newly Registered

Unread post by GigiWiTheStar » Wed Nov 23, 2011 3:07 pm

Thank you Saint Expedite for providing a way for me to get to take care of the things I asked you for. It was amazing how it seemed the odds where stacked against me and like magic all the doors opened and in a matter of 2 days I accomplished everything I needed. I know for sure it was you who made it all possible for me. Thank you I will tell people about you and the wonderful work you do.

Many Thanks,
Regina

colorfulsky

Unread post by colorfulsky » Wed Nov 23, 2011 9:33 pm

Thank you St. Expedite, for letting me find the missing documents quickly. Things would have gotten really ugly, if I hadnt found them.

Thank you again,

Colorfulsky

aniviel

Unread post by aniviel » Sun Nov 27, 2011 5:21 am

I have ordered the St. Expedite oil from LM but being foreign I haven't recieved it yet.
I decided for now however to use a jumbo red candle I have, placed the St. Expedite card next to it, a glass of water and a flower (I grow them myself so obviously I plan to give more when my request is answered) and light it daily for 9 days... I have 4 days left. Every day until now I had to light it for about 5-6 hours.
Today the wick was pretty much covered in wax but I still lit it, it was about to burn out so I took a wooden pencil (the only wooden thing I had near me that was long enough) and used it to help the wick up.. luckily it stayed lit. Then the flame went higher, then even higher. Until it was crazy high lol, dancing and jumping. I have another candle in my room, closer to the window (which is only a little open) and the flame on the other candle is calm!
I prayed for St. Expedite several times until I noticed (only took an hour and a half) that I reached the line for the 'daily burn' and had to stop it.. I couldn't pinch it out as the flame was too high so I had to put something on it to make it stop.

I have read the candle divination page and I know a fast burn doesn't always mean something good as the results may come fast but won't last - but in St. Expedite's work this is often the case anyway, is it not? :)
I attempt a lot of spells thanks to this forum and I can not wait to actually work with my LM order when it arrives. But this is the first time I actually felt a presence in the room. It was pretty electrifying.

Chris_M
HRCC Student

Unread post by Chris_M » Mon Nov 28, 2011 6:14 pm

Hello! First off, let me preface this by saying that a dear friend of mine was in DIRE need of work. He was literally days away from losing everything. I placed an order with Lucky Mojo for items (Lodestone Oil, Steady Work Powder and Oil, various sundry items) and was crossing my fingers in hopes of my order arriving soon. It DID indeed!

Not having all the appropriate items yet, I began to pray to Saint Expedite to assist. This was on Saturday. I repeated the prayer on Sunday (yesterday). My items arrived this afternoon. Immediately I set to work carving candles, anointing them with the appropriate oils, and rocking out my prayers! Literally, within 20 minutes, my friend called me to say that out of the blue and old friend called him and told him of the perfect position for him. He was also informed that he needed to get to the job site ASAP. He had his new job in less than an hour. I continued to let the candles burn, ran out and bought some flowers, a red 7-day candle and posted a "Thank You, Saint Expedite" in the local newspaper.

Thank You, Saint Expedite... AND A HUGE THANK YOU TO THE WONDERFUL LUCKY MOJO CREW! YOU'RE AMAZING!!!!!!!

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Mon Nov 28, 2011 7:14 pm

St. Expedite is one of my favorite spiritual allies-he always comes through!
Blessings,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Mon Nov 28, 2011 7:34 pm

I love hearing positive outcomes! Great... Christopher you are definitely a friend in-deed!
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Papa Newt » Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:27 pm

That's fantastic Christopher!
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1649G
Thank you, St. Expedite!

Brea2

Unread post by Brea2 » Tue Nov 29, 2011 9:50 pm

St. Expedite, thank you getting closure with my teacher so quickly. I was unable to focus until this was granted. I have given you your wine today and I promise your flowers and poundcake tomorrow! Thank you, Helen

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Religious Goods and Altar Tools in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure”