Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Saint Expedite Spiritual Supplies Questions and Answers

All about Lucky Mojo religious supplies, church goods, and altar tools, plus prayers to God, angels, spirits, saints, and deities.
simplydevine

Re: Saint Expedite Spiritual Supplies Questions and Answers

Unread post by simplydevine » Wed Nov 30, 2011 11:41 am

Dear Saint Expedite,

THANK YOU SO MUCH for coming through for me with my request regarding UE benefits. I KNOW it is because of you, that they approved my claim so quickly. With the government, things NEVER happens that quickly. I made my request on Tuesday before Thanksgiving and it was a done deal by the day after TG, in just a mere 2 business days. And I owe it all to YOU!

I appreciate your much needed assistance. You have my eternal gratitude.

THANK YOU!

Sincerely,

~Dominique

Bruja

Unread post by Bruja » Thu Dec 01, 2011 6:46 pm

St Expedite ,Thank you once again for answering another one of my prayers .....I finally have been call to start a job this saturday ,I have to go & see if i like the job and if i do i will start orientation this coming monday ......But i already know what the job is all about cause i have work in that field so i know in fact that i will accept the job offer this Saturday & will go back on Monday for Orientation .....

But please St Expedite help me pass the final exam after the orientation is over as soon as everything is final i will light your red candle & buy you the roses i promise you.

(Thank you St Expedite for answering most of my prayers I have 2 more petitions to be answered after this one .....St Expedite has been answering most of my prayers !!!!!!

I will always be grateful to you St Expedite for interceding on my behalf.

bluemoon

Unread post by bluemoon » Thu Dec 01, 2011 7:10 pm

My cousin today was sentenced in court.
It turns out that the judge was harsh and the sentence rigid.

I had done some prayers and a working to try to dispose the judge favorably toward my cousin.
I also petitioned St. Expedite to help accelerate the rate that the honey jar spell operated and to help my cousin in any way possible. In retrospect, I got going really late in the game on the honey jar spell, which I regret.

I am not sure if I petitioned St. Expedite correctly and now I have mixed feelings about what ensued.

To petition, I lit a red glass St Expedite candle and said two prayers I found online to him. I also gave him a glass of water and promised him a slice of pound cake and a red rose if things went well (I left that last part pretty vague).

Today I found out about my cousin's sentence. It technically might've been worse, but his family was disappointed with its length and the judge's harshness and refusal to allow for any early release.

Now I'm feeling mixed feelings about my petition to St. Expedite.
I wonder if I did the petition right.
I wonder if he heard my prayer and it he took any action.
I am new to Hoodoo and this sort of thinking/behavior and am even wondering if there is any power in all this I'm doing. I'm not denying that other people have magical power and ability, just questioning my own.

I gave St Expedite a slice of pound cake today because I felt like maybe he helped some. But I am not sure about giving him a rose because I feel like the result wasn't great. Also, my cousin has another hearing in two weeks where more time might get added on to his sentence.

But then I feel guilty about questioning whether St Expedite operated and I feel scared about offending him if I don't get the rose I said I would get (if things turned out well). As a side note, I know I have a good chunk of Catholic guilt and fear, and believe me, my intention is to approach Hoodoo with a confident, positive non fear-based attitude.

I was thinking to myself that maybe I could keep praying to St Expedite and say that if he helps the next hearing go well, I will give him another slice of pound cake, a glass of water, and that rose I originally promised.

I am looking for feedback and suggestions about anything I have written.

As I mentioned, I am new to all this, and have been reading about it and am open to learn from more experienced practitioners.

Thank you.

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Mon Dec 05, 2011 7:05 am

Hi there,

Well you know with St. Expedite you really want to be very specific for situations like this. Like you want to ask him for a specific sentencing - or if you keep it general as you did and asked for a "lighter" sentence or more mercy and you feel that it could have come out worse then I would go ahead and provide the offerings I promised him - and keep in mind that next time specificity pays off.

I think its also important to note that folk practices around Catholic Saints can be quite harsh - like taking away St. Anthony's baby until he helps you find a lost item or even wrapping a saint in a blanket and putting it in an unused drawer if he/she does not come through for you. This does not always gel with the sense of veneration that Catholics are taught with respect to the Saints (and that even non Catholics may feel for that matter) but it is a verifiable part of working with them.

Blessings,
Bri

HOL-CAT-MEE2
San Expedito (St. Expedite) 8" x 10" Chromo Print
$2.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

For more information, see:
http://www.luckymojo.com/products-saint-expedite.html
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Tue Dec 06, 2011 6:41 pm

Oh, Bri you touched on such an interesting topic. That way of working has such a long history and goes all the way back to the ancient practices of both the Greco-Roman and the Egyptian where gods would be "coerced" into helping one. This sentiment continues in various folk practices where spirits, or in this case, saints are made "uncomfortable" in order to make them work faster. This is usually done by turning the image upside down, taking a baby away, or other similar acts.

In countries where these practices are common you'll find that saint statues come with removable parts, like Saint Anthony's Baby Jesus can be removed, or The Infant of Prague's hands, etc.

It is an interesting way of working and has quite the long history. I personally don't work in that fashion as I find the idea a bit out of line with my personal paradigm of respect for spirits, but it is indeed quite interesting.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

barbie27
Newly Registered

Unread post by barbie27 » Fri Dec 09, 2011 12:12 am

Thank you St. Expedite for answering my petition. I was able to come up with my rent money. Thank you so much!

sweet81pea

Unread post by sweet81pea » Sat Dec 10, 2011 1:54 pm

Thank you Saint Expedite for helping me with a very small request I had because it happened today which was 3 days from my first prayer to you! You have help me more than you could imagine by bringing this peace into my life today thank you thank you thank you Saint Expedite for helping me with an ongoing problem with some of my neighbors!This site helped me learn about this wonderful Saint and others so thank you also lucky mojo for showing me how to correctly petition and thank him.
Thank you Saint Expedite for your quick service!
Thank you Saint Michael for your constant protection!

plum_girl
Newly Registered

Unread post by plum_girl » Sun Dec 11, 2011 2:15 pm

I am thanking and praising Saint Expedite because he really helped my family out in no time. One member of my household was facing a serious professional problem (they expected she fulfilled a place not suitable to her training or her health, right after the vacations) and in a lot of distress. The reason for this was dishonesty: the chairman was willing to put a friend of his in her place, thus the change of functions.

I never had great success with Saint Expedite before, but after reading testemonials on Lucky Mojo on the "conjure" way to work with him I decided to give it a go, because I always was attracted to him due to his Mercurial qualities.

So I lit a candle, said his prayer and promised him a Saint Expedite Candle, pound cake, red wine and praising his name if he solved the situation quickly.

A few days passed and nothing happened, but a while later two doctors gave her a license to stay at home considering her condition, so she didn't have to step a foot on the new "job", not even for a single day! Two months later, they call her to say they want her back at work, to a much better, quieter position! [/color]The solution was better than we could ever expect.

MUCH GRATITUDE, GLORIOUS SAINT EXPEDITE!!!!

thelastmagician
Newly Registered

Unread post by thelastmagician » Fri Dec 16, 2011 2:47 am

Thank you Saint Expedite, looking forward to my new job just in the nick of time! x

sweet81pea

Unread post by sweet81pea » Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:06 am

Praise God, again Saint Expedite has come through for me and this time with hearing back from a job I applied to literally within two hours of praying to him on the third day of praying to him to help me. I have immediately paid him his dues and want to say again publicly thank you dear saint. I think I am building a relationship with him since I am new to all of this and light a vigil for him without asking for things. I also agree with others that it's good to show the angels, saints, universe, God or whoever you pray to that you are willing to try to do what you can on your end to help the situation come to pass too.

bluemoon

Unread post by bluemoon » Fri Dec 16, 2011 10:55 pm

Thank you Saint Expedite, for helping my cousin. I appreciate it.

cov12
Newly Registered

Unread post by cov12 » Mon Dec 19, 2011 3:06 pm

Amazing Saint Expeditus! You rapidly, surprisingly came through again for my family! Thank you from the bottom of my heart for answering my plea. I will forever remember Your amazing power & timely aid. As I have blogged here before, Saint Expeditus ROCKS! Respectfully with Deep Gratitude, Lily

sweet81pea

Unread post by sweet81pea » Tue Dec 20, 2011 6:33 pm

I wasn't sure if Saint Expedite would help my son's illness heal quickly when even nurses didn't know what was the cause but he did in two days! Thank you so graciously Saint Expedite from the bottom of my heart. I also want to thank him for accepting my offering and daily prayers.

Cheshanna

Unread post by Cheshanna » Wed Dec 21, 2011 12:08 pm

Thank You Saint Expedite for helping me.

Tavia

Unread post by Tavia » Sat Dec 31, 2011 3:28 pm

Thank you St. Expidite for helping me stop my procrastinating ways so that I could get things done on time. And thank you for helping me to pass all of my classes this semester. Now I will be able to graduate on time! I am truly grateful :)

sweet81pea

Unread post by sweet81pea » Tue Jan 03, 2012 10:19 am

Thank you st. expedite for helping me again and responding so quickly.

CarlyBrx
Newly Registered

Unread post by CarlyBrx » Tue Jan 03, 2012 1:22 pm

Thank You Saint Expedite for all you have done for me and my loved ones.

2012Best
Newly Registered

Unread post by 2012Best » Fri Jan 06, 2012 5:12 pm

As promised, I am paying tribute to Saint Expedite. I had asked for emergency financial help, and although cash wasn't mysteriously stuffed into my mailbox, I did receive 2 separate job offers this morning! By this time next week I will be working again. Thank you!!!

Dorothy dandridge48

Unread post by Dorothy dandridge48 » Fri Jan 06, 2012 6:13 pm

Thank you St. Expedite for aiding me in a time of need. You have been a great help and are everything I've read and more!

Jibrael
HRCC Student

Unread post by Jibrael » Fri Jan 06, 2012 8:42 pm

Inspired by all I've read on this forum, I ordered a St. Expedite print some months ago, and just last night had occasion to use it. Following the instructions on the LM St. Expedite page, I made an offering of a red candle annointed with St. Expedite oil & Fast Luck Oil, and sprinkled the candle with Crown of Success and Abra Melin powder. This spirit came through for me in a way I could physically feel, and I said the prayer and spoke my petition. I admit to being very skeptical, but....
It happened. Today, a major MAJOR crisis was averted, and extra time has been bought. As part of my vow to St. Expedite, he will have a permanent place on my altar to help me, overtime, correct my bad habit of procrastination, which almost cost me so much. I hope he won't just be an aid in emergencies, but an ally who can teach me to improve my overall lot in life (especially as I gear up for Grad School, where procrastination can be destructive).

Thank you, St. Expedite, for reminding me today how real magic is and how powerful faith is. Thank you for all the times today when the word "expedite" came up in strange and random conversations, as a sign that you were working on the problem. Tomorrow I will walk to the store to get you your flowers and sweets, and I look forward to giving you a standing place on my altar, alongside my other powerful Allies.
Thank you, in the name of the Holy Trinity, and in the name of the Christ Child...
AMEN
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Student #1816

Jibrael
HRCC Student

Unread post by Jibrael » Fri Jan 06, 2012 8:53 pm

OMG
I can't believe I found this topic!
I just got done writing my testimonial about how St. Expedite came through form, but I left a detail out there.

In the midst of the crisis I was having today, which was URGENT, and which I did a very by-the-book offering for him to fix, I got angry. I said in my mind, "If you don't fix this, Expedite, I'm going to go home, tear up your picture, throw away your oil, and tell all my friends you failed me, and never come to you again!"

Now, this is not the way I work. However, it was shortly after this "threat" that several people around me started using the word "expedite" in different conversations in ways that seemed.... odd. Then, the problem got resolved. While I'm convinced that St. Expedite did come through, and part of my vow to him was that if this worked I would give him permanent space on my altar, I'm also wondering what magical effet the "threat" had. I am familiar with some of these harsh practices you guys just mentioned, but never used them myself.

Reminds me of a couple years ago, when a Vodou priest told me that in his House, they had a problem with Erzulie Freda not answering prayers. He went to Her altar, and said that in any poor family everyone has to carry their own weight, so if She didn't start working She couldn't "eat' anymore. They started disposing of Her sacred items, and then all of the sudden prayers to Her got answered FAST!

I'll need to mull over what this means for my practice and magical philosophy.
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Student #1816

bluemoon

Unread post by bluemoon » Sat Jan 07, 2012 7:19 am

I have been reading the Lucky Mojo materials about Saint Expedite and reading through the forum posts, but I'm still a little confused about something. I understand that Saint Expedite helps with urgent legal, financial, and bureaucratic matters, but I am wondering if he also might help with an urgent matter connected to interpersonal conflict and difficulty. Or is there another saint who might be a better fit for this kind of petition?

Thanks.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sat Jan 07, 2012 8:59 am

He could likely help with that as well. Just do a quick divination, or have an AIRR reader do a quick yes/no on whether he will aid you with that matter. :)

BCR-CAT-EXPE
Saint Expedite Bath Crystals
$5.50

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

For more information, see:
http://www.luckymojo.com/products-saint-expedite.html
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

bluemoon

Unread post by bluemoon » Sat Jan 07, 2012 12:47 pm

Thanks, Devi.

As I mentioned, I had a complicated situation and was wondering whether working with Saint Expedite, Saint Jude, or neither would be appropriate. Is this question too long for the quick readings from the AIRR readers? I'm not sure if you can promote your own work on this forum, but I take it that you offer this or other similar services? If you are able to, could you point me to the AIRR readers and/or your services websites?

Thanks.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sat Jan 07, 2012 4:00 pm

Bruja

Unread post by Bruja » Sun Jan 08, 2012 9:32 pm

Thank You Saint Expedite for answering my petition & for helping my brother so quickly!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!Thank You St Expedite for all my granted Prayers !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bruja

Unread post by Bruja » Sun Jan 08, 2012 9:46 pm

St Expedite please intercede for my family & me so that we get our home mortgage modified & please help my husband get hire for the good paying job that he applied for ,,,,,Please help me get my job back 7 that they transfer me to a good office with good supervisors & good employees ......I promise you if all my wishes are granted for sure ....I will buy your Candle ,glasss of Water,angel cake or any sweeet bread Please st expedite help me & my family all become financially stable that we receive all the money we need to pay all our debts ,get the job we need ,expand our home base bussiness to become financially secure stable !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wlightninglady1

Unread post by wlightninglady1 » Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:46 am

I would like to Thank Saint Expedite for everything he helped me with this last month!!
Thank you Saint Expedite for everything you have done for me and continue to do for all.

Vera

Unread post by Vera » Tue Jan 10, 2012 6:52 am

Thank You Saint Expedite for your continuous Help.

Muse65

Unread post by Muse65 » Tue Jan 10, 2012 7:27 am

New to this site/forum - not sure if this is where to ask my question (newbie to forums in general so please forgive me). I'm a Catholic whose never heard of St. Expedite before. My need was dire so I figured he "came to my search" when I needed. My home went into foreclosure in Sept and I've submitted paperwork for loss mitigation hoping the bank would approve a lower payment so I can keep my home. My husband (self-employed) and I are still employed, we've just had a LOSS of income. So worried that my house will be sold (although no sale date has been given) because I've received so many letters and warnings that it could be sold without further notice. I've been reading posts upon posts on this forum regarding this wonderful saint and decided to give him a try.

On Sunday I petitioned him by burning a small votive (I had on had strangely enough), printing out his pic with a prayer and wrote down my request which was very specifically to: "Please help approve the paperwork (currently in review at the bank)for my home modification to prevent the sale of our home which is currently in foreclosure and to help my self-employed husband secure work in order to avoid this crisis in the future."

Yesterday I got a call from a loan modification office in UT (I'm in CA). I thought it was a sales call but I informed them of my circumstances anyway. They said they could help, but would cost $3000. In addition to that they would need $79/month until the matter is resolved.

First of all, I DO plan on contacting someone to do a quick divination ... just not sure which route to go. Second, would this be an answer to my request? I don't want to anger St. Expedite, but a) my current paperwork hasn't been approved and b)the atty's office route would cost me even MORE money. I didn't want to "jump the gun", but I don't want to ignore it as the help I requested. Can anyone help to clarify or offer advice please?

Vera

Unread post by Vera » Wed Jan 11, 2012 5:39 pm

Had today 2 candles burning for Saint Expedite; a Green and purple since 9.00am this morning(do not know why I chose purple).The green one was burnt and done by 11.am this morning. (Wax all over the place).
The purple one is still on-going at the time of this message (8.30pm!) Both are votive candles. Unable to decipher the length of time between the two.
This past Monday, thought about making a donation to St. Expedite Shrine but got side-tracked and forgot. Remembered this evening and did it. Fair enough, got an E-mail message from St. Expedite Shrine to thank me for my donation.
Oddly enough, got a letter today from Saint Anthony Shrine thanking me for my donation.
Two Saints came through today for me even though, my prayers have not been answered,yet hopeful and thankful with the messages. Sounds like they are willing to help. Then again, that is my optimist and spiritual side. :) Do not give up and keep going.

For ever thankful, Saint Expedite and Saint Anthony. Thank you for the signs.
Blessings.

lucidDreams

Unread post by lucidDreams » Wed Jan 11, 2012 9:01 pm

Thank you to St. Expedite and St. Jude, for swiftly aiding my reconciliation with my ex, whom I thought I might have lost contact with forever. You both truly sent me a miracle (:

Muse65

Unread post by Muse65 » Thu Jan 12, 2012 6:05 pm

Absolutely DEVASTATED. After no answer to my query (above) 3 days ago, I called on the AIRR site for a "quick" divination reading and was told two cards jumped out (both 6 & 3 of pentacles) which strongly pointed to my losing my house in foreclosure. Both cards had a couple and a 3rd card had the couple with a child ... I asked if perhaps it pointed to my husband and I currently having problems with/caused by his son, but was told - no, it meant specifically bad news for the house. Don't know what to do next.

Was feeling so hopeful about working with St. Expedite that I bought pound cake and red wine in my eagerness to readily thank him quickly. Changed out green candle for red today, but after the call I feel like all the wind has been knocked out of me.

Paid for and scheduled another reading anyway, but at this point, is it even worth it? Should I just stop calling the bank each week in hopes that the situation will change? Should I contact home mortgage attys?

CarlyBrx
Newly Registered

Unread post by CarlyBrx » Fri Jan 13, 2012 1:55 pm

I would like to give thanks to St.Martha and St.Micheal for helping me and my loved ones please continue to do so.

Nolongerhere

Unread post by Nolongerhere » Sat Jan 14, 2012 6:15 pm

Thank you St. Expedite for your help.
Thank you St. Expedite

BlueBunny

Unread post by BlueBunny » Thu Jan 19, 2012 3:25 am

starsinthesky7 wrote:I agree with Apo. Its like doing spells for a job, but not going out there and applying. You do have to put in some work in a non-spell way. So perhaps thinking of ways you can get some extra income would help. That was a really good idea Apo.

Starsinthesky7 I don't have funds right now to buy the ingredients for a steady job, fast luck or st expedite oils but for about 8 or 9 days now I have been praying to st expedite till I've gone crossed eye & so far NO luck NO results. I have his image framed on a table, the required red candle & the glass of water.

That said I've been fervently job hunting making calls, following on leads, job hunting on the job bank sites, networking etc etc for 2 years now but only tried petition this saint a week ago & thought since everyone else is having all this immediate abundant luck with their requests why not give st expedite a try and aid in my job search. I know my problem is mine to solve but what am I doing wrong here. I've been polite & patient in communicating to this saint to help me and I just feel very left out from not having my simple request for a job happening for me (even put a tiny list of what I seek in a job underneath his image.)

So my question how long on average could st expedite take to manifest your petition? Is the fact that I have no fast luck or st expedite oil dressed on my candle is causing me the delay or will it just won't work w/o the oils? And should I keep at lighting my candle each day till I see some kind of help from him?

I want to rapidly pay in kind but so far I got no results so no payment yet from me & I do get answers can pretty much stand at a "NO" but should I move on to another saint after a few more weeks or days of petitioning st expedite. I read so many positive types of feedback regarding this saint I just hoped maybe he could aid me.

many thanks in advance for additional feedback.

blackstar1978

Unread post by blackstar1978 » Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:55 am

[Digression]

Muse65: I'm a business and finance writer...stay AWAY from that loan service. Scammers are using the downturn to take advantage of poor families and wrangle money from them in their time of need. Please, read this and DON'T FALL FOR IT: http://consumer-law.lawyers.com/consume ... Scams.html. A large, upfront charge, plus monthly maintenance, and it's a cold call? Oh, NO. No, no, no...

[/Digression]

So, I lit two candles last night...one for Steady Work (to find a new job), another for St. Expedite. Well! I had an interesting dream. I dreamed that I went to my present job and bought something. The place was a mess, and one of my friend who's presently a supervisor came to ring me up. She was wearing a normal shirt, but also had a pretty odd accessory: a slave collar, complete with a shiny lock! Eeeeek! Boy, was she pissed!

I gave her my items and DIDN'T use an employee card to get a discount. I remember feeling like I was looking at the place as a past insider, but was now just visiting and observing (and buying stuff, of course. Hey, we do sell good products). I definitely felt like I was sitting there, thankful I wasn't in that mess anymore. I also had, reflexively, grabbed a package of cake- POUND CAKE- from the counter as an impulse buy. She scanned it in, and it was super expensive. I decided that I could get something else of known, good taste for a better value, and took it off the order. I had no hesitation or worry when I swiped my card, and didn't type in a PIN...hmmm...that would mean it's a charge card, which is interesting, because I don't have one. That points to improved circumstances, too...

Then, I ended up waiting for my friend, who still worked there, to take care of some business. These small men made of tiny diamond-shaped magnetic metal filings were following me. In the end, I scooped up one that had dissolved into a little pile, and I carried him with me.

When I first awoke, I was like, "Oh, no! I just rejected getting Expedite's gift!" However, I thought about it...one of the requests I made of him was to increase my wisdom about money, in order to help it grow. I think he was testing me: "Will she get the pricey stuff out of convenience, or will she save some of that cash, and get something else that may be better...?" I have a feeling that St. Expedite is about fast answers, but doesn't so much like knee-jerk impulse. It's a lesson learned.

I'm hoping for the best with my petition. Thank you for the clue and sign, most holy St. Expedite.
Thank you, St. Expedite, for giving me the tools necessary to solve my problem completely and thoroughly. Blessings!

melimel

Unread post by melimel » Tue Jan 24, 2012 7:38 pm

Thank you Saint Expedite for answering my prayers with speed and love. You are amazing :-0

threedoves

Unread post by threedoves » Mon Jan 30, 2012 6:55 am

Thank you, St. Expeditus, for speeding the process of my wife's pay raise so that she gets her due after doing the jobs of three people, and for finding her a good co-worker to help her and lighten her work load at last. I'm grateful for your kindness and haste in answering my petition. You will always have a place on my altar.
~*~ Thank you Archangel Uriel, for the light of inspiration. ~*~
~*~ Thank you St. Expedite, for your efforts on my behalf.~*~

colorfulsky

Unread post by colorfulsky » Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:59 am

Thank you St. Expedite, for granting my wish! You are amazing!!

SimplyBelieve

Unread post by SimplyBelieve » Sun Feb 12, 2012 7:22 pm

what did you do if you don't mind me asking i'm trying to get my EX back aswell :-(

SimplyBelieve

Unread post by SimplyBelieve » Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:40 pm

Thank You St.Expedite !! my wish hasn't been granted yet but the signs are def showing I will keep lighting candles in your name to help me !!!!!

heartexalted

Unread post by heartexalted » Sat Feb 25, 2012 10:05 am

Okay, so I know how to work with him for a one time thing (make my petition and if he comes through, repay him with pound cake, flowers, and publicizing his name). However, if you wanted an ongoing thing, such as help drawing money or focusing on your tasks (i.e., not procrastinating) over a longer period of time, then how would one go about that? How do you do the prayers/offerings in that case?
"Riches and honour are with me; yea, durable riches and righteousness."
-Proverbs 8:18

amber lotus

Unread post by amber lotus » Tue Feb 28, 2012 6:50 pm

Thank you St. Expedite for working on what I have asked of you, things with my employment are looking much better then when I first pertitioned you for this work.

I am you humble servant St. Expedite and I prasie you

I am greateful for all of your blessings
Live from your heart and you will be most effective.

Faith14

Unread post by Faith14 » Fri Mar 02, 2012 9:39 am

for those who have worked with st expedite- how long has he taken to grant your petition?

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Fri Mar 02, 2012 3:25 pm

It depends entirely on the deadline that you set for him. Generally I recommend to people that they give at least a week, but there have certainly cases where he's worked faster. The trick is communicating with him before petitioning him to see if he's even willing or able to work for your petition. Then if you get his agreement, make sure to set a firm deadline in your petition (in fact, communicate that deadline to him up front when asking if he can/will work for you).

MAV4594

Unread post by MAV4594 » Sat Mar 03, 2012 11:32 am

hi guys i have a question...
i was planning on using St expedite to help me on a court case so they wont revoke my license ( traffic related )
but i dont know when my court date is. so should i petition him now and pay him after i find out what the judges gives me?

almondworld

Unread post by almondworld » Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:43 pm

I just used Saint Expedite + Fast Luck+ Abramelin Oil in a 4'' red candle...on Saturday.

In the meantime, I added Rosemary (steady focus) + Fast Luck + Crown of Success to my shiny brass oil burner,filled the top of the oil burner with water.

It works amazing, finally... finally I can focus on my project...It took me months to pick it up...even just a little left there...

My deadline is 8th March...I will update more details.

Guys, we will see what happen next... :lol:

I wish I knew lucky mojo earlier...however according to the timing frame it's not too late. :lol:
Last edited by Joseph Magnuson on Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: clarity

ariela

Unread post by ariela » Fri Mar 16, 2012 1:30 pm

hi I just want to get some feedback maybe on working with Saint Expedite. I live in NYC. I had an altar to Saint Ex but don't right now...I spend a lot of time in the city (live in New Jersey) and anyway, I've been petitioning him for a year. I also bought a candle from Lucky Mojo and ordered his lights set. He has come through for me as well many times.....though it's not always as quick as you want it. I always thank him.....but my method was I would leave flowers at a local church (on Lexington Ave and 66th street, really beautiful one) and the cake I was always confused about. I would take it out of the wrapper and leave it by a tree. I guess that's the right way? It's really crowded and people would stare but no one has confronted me so far, nor would I want to comment on my spiritual practices to strangers, or the police or sanitation. The church doesn't have a Saint Expedite statue....I would leave it by the Virgin Mary one outside where lots of people leave flowers. And make a small prayer that this was for Saint Expedite. But I was always a little uncertain as to if I was doing this right. It's not always possible to add flowers and cake to an altar right away, so I figured I'd do this. Also, I was told that I'm supposed to reward him right away, or he takes what he gave and more. Maybe this sounds silly, but I'm not sure how soon that's supposed to be. Because sometimes I'm in a situation or place where there aren't any flower stores near me or it's late at night.....so I'd have to wait til morning. One time, I lost a lot of money. I thought maybe it was because I didn't give the gifts soon enough......? Also, if I keep a slice of pound cake on my desk is that ok? With the intention that that is payment to him (which I always make)? I've been really flustered about this for a long time.....just wondering if anyone can give advice. thanks!

*Thank you Saint Expedite, Saint Anthony, ancestors, Apollo, Saint Nicholas......much love and light! *

ariela

Unread post by ariela » Fri Mar 16, 2012 1:40 pm

MysticRootworker wrote:I placed my poundcake offering way up high on top of a book shelf since I havent set up a permanent spot for it. AND I have 4legged children as well and they think all goodies should belong to them. ;-)

Once my boyfriend ate the cake off the altar. He was clueless.....had to fix that it was hard. Hate to say it but he ended up not getting the job he wanted at the time, though later after I prayed for his mistake he got another one.

I once lit a candle to him for something (one I ordered from LMCC) which is beautiful and wonderfully scented.....I didn't get what I asked for for several months. I mean, he's not always immediate.

Thank you St. Expedite, St. Anthony and St. Nicholas, Apollo, ancestors

angelic
Newly Registered

Unread post by angelic » Sat Mar 17, 2012 7:01 am

Thank you Saint Expedite, Great martyr for your quick response to my financial need. My rent was due and I literally had no means to pay it. I petitioned the S\aint and the next day, I got the money I needed for the rent. It was mind-blowing. Thank you again, saint expedite. :D

lkj
HRCC Student

Unread post by lkj » Mon Mar 19, 2012 6:29 am

I just set up a request for work from him on Friday, by Sunday night everything was clear. This wasn't big. But I did tell him that I would Thank him here (Thanks St. Expedite!!!) on Monday if I got the results I wanted. I did let him know what would mean success to me - that a couple of things had to happen unequivocally and I would know for sure. I made "by Monday" part of the definition of success.

Thanks again St. Expedite for your help.

Gylesgyles
HRCC Student

Unread post by Gylesgyles » Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:59 am

I want to follow up this thread with a big thank you to St Expedite for helping my with a work situation. Unfortunately I don't think I gave my thanks/offers speedily enough and I know for a fact he has punished me for it.

I want to send my deepest apologies to him and make amends, starting now.....

Wynn

Unread post by Wynn » Fri Mar 23, 2012 11:38 am

I'm unsure if it was your hand in this matter, but just in case I feel it only right to thank you...

Thank you St. Expedite for intervening in my favor, quite unexpectedly.
St. Expedite your spirit is strong and your power great. Glory to St. Expedite!

Wynn

Unread post by Wynn » Fri Mar 23, 2012 11:57 am

Can a saint intervene in your favor if you haven't even petitioned them to do so? I've decide to finally invite St. Expedite into my life. I planned on waiting to formally do so until the day of his feast, April 19th. On that day I decided I would introduce myself and ask to form a friendship with this saint, and only thereafter having communed with him once or twice would I seek his aid.

However, I was writing up a personalized prayer to St. Expedite just yesterday for the special occasion of his feast. I read it aloud to my fiance to get his opinion of it, and thought nothing of it at the time, but I believe I may have already made a connection with the saint. A faint one, one to be strengthened, but a connection nonetheless.

Just this morning, less than a day later, I received a phone call from a person I didn't believe I'd be hearing from. I've been trying to find resources about diagnosing adult ADD and have come up short each and every time. It's not made easy when you have no medical insurance or primary care doctor... In any case, I was feeling beyond hopeless when I received this call. The woman I spoke with had a plethora of resources and ideas for me, and though it's not a sure thing, I feel a renewed confidence in my plight. I can't help but feeling that St. Expedite interceded on my behalf, as though to say, "Hello. Why don't we be friends?"

I don't yet have altar space set aside for him, a depiction of him, or offerings of any sort. Do you believe a simple "Thank you" would suffice, since this wasn't exactly a petition on my part? I've thanked him on the LM forum already today and was curious what others thought of the situation.

Thank you again St. Expedite. I feel your presence strongly in this matter.

ariela

Unread post by ariela » Sat Mar 24, 2012 7:03 am

The standard is a slice of pound cake and fresh flowers for thanks.......

Wynn

Unread post by Wynn » Sat Mar 24, 2012 12:35 pm

I do know what his payment consists of: pound cake, red/yellow flowers, and sometimes public recognition. However, I didn't really petition the saint for help, especially not for this cause, and I also didn't promise any kind of payment. My prayer was just inviting him into my life, not asking for any favors... Should you pay a saint you believe intervened on your behalf if you didn't ask for their help? =/ I ask because I've heard paying St. Expedite before petitioning him can sometimes have negative effects; like he won't work with you or fulfill your petitions later on.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Sat Mar 24, 2012 1:48 pm

Many people make multiple petitions, then pay for each as they are granted. Go ahead and make an offering for what he has done for you. Then you can petition him for other things, then make more offerings when those things are fulfilled.
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

Wynn

Unread post by Wynn » Sat Mar 24, 2012 5:50 pm

Thank you for your help Mama Micki. =)

Bruja

Unread post by Bruja » Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:34 pm

Thank You ST EXPEDITE ,for answering my prayers and helping me to get hire at a place were i wanted to work with nice ,good & friendly people including all the supervisors everyone is so nice ......thank you so much for rapidly assisting me with what i needed ,,,AS i promised to you too ,,,,i have light a red candle place small glass of water next to candle ,bought roses ,& angel pound cake and place them in my kitchen altar right were i have your image & your small statue ,,,,
As i promise here i am spreding your name to let everyone out there that if they pray to you and ask you to intercede on there behalve ,,,if they have faith their prayers will be answered .........

Thank You ST EXPEDITE and please keep interceding for me & my family """AMEN ""'

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Religious Goods and Altar Tools in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure”