Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Saint Helen Elena Spiritual Supplies Questions and Answers

All about Lucky Mojo religious supplies, church goods, and altar tools, plus prayers to God, angels, spirits, saints, and deities.
supernova

Saint Helen Elena Spiritual Supplies Questions and Answers

Unread post by supernova » Thu Dec 03, 2009 5:27 am

Hi all,

little question...:

Has anyone heard about this petition?

Glorious St. Helen, glorious St. Helen, glorious St.Helen, daughter of the queen of Jerusalem. You brought three nails, one you brought, you consecrated and threw it into the sea on Tuesday; the second you gave to your brother Cyprian to conquer in battle and war; and the one that is still in your holy hands I ask to borrow and not to be given, to nail it into the senses of (name) so that he doesn’t forget me; to bury it in his forehead so that he always has me before him; and pierce it through his heart; St. Caralampius, bring him to me; St. Helen, the nail I ask you for is to nail it in his thoughts so that he is always thinking of me; may St. Helen come, may he not be able to lie down in a bed or converse with another woman; as a rabid dog may he come to look for me; Saint Varon, I ask that he never forget me for another woman; Jesus Nazarene, bring him to me; St. Barbara, may (name) never forget me; Saint Anthony, may (name) keep the promise that he made me; Saint John the Baptist, saint before you were born, may he keep his promise by the holy shirt they have put on you today; St. Michael, step on him; St. Cyprian, hear me and lend me all that I ask; Helen, move his heart with that wand that you have with you; St. Helen, bring him to me. -Pray 5 Our Fathers and 5 Hail Marys

:mrgreen:
and how to use it?
Candle, oil, herbs?

nice day...

stelselv

Re: St. Helen

Unread post by stelselv » Thu Dec 03, 2009 8:33 am

I got a very simplified version, about 5 years ago, can't remember which catholic website... can't find it now......

light a red candle, no dressing was mentioned (maybe you can use your own love oils or intranqulity etc).....

when you come to the part where you say ''third I drive into the heart of _____________''. you pierce a nail at the (maybe 1 inch from) bottom of the candle and snub the candle... (it is very similar to St Muerte and Intraqulity prayers)... I have had success with St Muerte...

If I find the website I will send you via PM... okay...... Success in your work... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

k77084

Unread post by k77084 » Thu Dec 03, 2009 12:27 pm

If you find the site could you post it or PM it to me, I would be very interested in this as well. Thanks
~Kiana :)

k77084

Unread post by k77084 » Thu Dec 03, 2009 12:28 pm

If you find the site could you post it or PM it to me, I would be very interested in this as well. Thanks
~Kiana :)

supernova

Unread post by supernova » Thu Dec 03, 2009 3:07 pm

stelselv wrote:when you come to the part where you say ''third I drive into the heart of _____________''. you pierce a nail at the (maybe 1 inch from) bottom of the candle and snub the candle... (it is very similar to St Muerte and Intraqulity prayers)... I have had success with St Muerte...
so the intranquil Spirit worked for you.

that's another option for me to think about.

thanks for sharing your knowledge.

stelselv

Unread post by stelselv » Thu Dec 03, 2009 4:31 pm

no, never tried intranquility... .............I saind Santa Muerte.

supernova

Unread post by supernova » Thu Dec 03, 2009 11:57 pm

stelselv wrote:no, never tried intranquility... .............you let me know... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
"(it is very similar to St Muerte and Intraqulity prayers)... I have had success with St Muerte..."

Oh ok , but you have had success with St. Muerte? My i ask, what have you done?? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

stelselv

Unread post by stelselv » Fri Dec 04, 2009 2:58 am

http://www.luckymojo.com/santisimamuerte.html

I made a honey jar, (the personal item was his visiting card)and lighted kiss me incense and a candle..., maybe it is because I am a catholic, subconsciously I have faith in 9 days novena.... however you know what, i just found out yesterday, something about his weak character (he is not with a woman) and now I am having 2nd thoughts. I started the 2nd Novena 5 days ago and I stopped yesterday....

You have faith in your work....and make sure that he is the one for you....from my experience it was a waste of time to hope and pray for someone so useless. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

adam283

Petitiong St. Helen

Unread post by adam283 » Sun Dec 06, 2009 2:06 pm

does anyone know how to petition St. Helen? I tried looking for it everywhere but I can only find what the prayer is but I Cant find what Candle or how to do everything.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator
Re: Petitiong St. Helen

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Dec 06, 2009 5:49 pm

If you cannot find her exact petition, then just write your own, and ask for her help in whatever you need it in. If you want in your novena you can tell her what her payment would be, and put an Amen at the end. Sometimes you just have to speak from the heart with what you need help with. But I looked for the prayer too and I cannot find it either.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

supernova

Unread post by supernova » Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:58 am

starsinthesky7 wrote:If you cannot find her exact petition, then just write your own, and ask for her help in whatever you need it in. If you want in your novena you can tell her what her payment would be, and put an Amen at the end. Sometimes you just have to speak from the heart with what you need help with. But I looked for the prayer too and I cannot find it either.
Glorious St. Helen, glorious St. Helen, glorious St.Helen, daughter of the queen of Jerusalem. You brought three nails, one you brought, you consecrated and threw it into the sea on Tuesday; the second you gave to your brother Cyprian to conquer in battle and war; and the one that is still in your holy hands I ask to borrow and not to be given, to nail it into the senses of (name) so that he doesn’t forget me; to bury it in his forehead so that he always has me before him; and pierce it through his heart; St. Caralampius, bring him to me; St. Helen, the nail I ask you for is to nail it in his thoughts so that he is always thinking of me; may St. Helen come, may he not be able to lie down in a bed or converse with another woman; as a rabid dog may he come to look for me; Saint Varon, I ask that he never forget me for another woman; Jesus Nazarene, bring him to me; St. Barbara, may (name) never forget me; Saint Anthony, may (name) keep the promise that he made me; Saint John the Baptist, saint before you were born, may he keep his promise by the holy shirt they have put on you today; St. Michael, step on him; St. Cyprian, hear me and lend me all that I ask; Helen, move his heart with that wand that you have with you; St. Helen, bring him to me. -

Pray 5 Our Fathers and 5 Hail Marys

MadameKoiteh

Unread post by MadameKoiteh » Mon Dec 07, 2009 8:28 am

As I recall, St. Helen, or Sta Elena, is a white candle and water. She is not one of the most popular saints, so you may not find a candle with her image, but you can buy the saint card and place it near your candle. Hope that helps.

Prettykila

Unread post by Prettykila » Mon Dec 07, 2009 11:44 pm

I really like this prayer. I love working with saints and went to Catholic school. Tjings like this have a special place in my heart to ask saints for their intercession, thanks!

Lulu2

Unread post by Lulu2 » Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:25 pm

is her color candle red or white?

Maya28

Unread post by Maya28 » Mon Dec 14, 2009 1:01 am

Is this prayer done once OR is it done for a specific amount of days? Sorry if this is a stupid question, I'm just curious.

stelselv

Unread post by stelselv » Mon Dec 14, 2009 2:46 am

Nothing was stated specifically about this prayer. it is similar to St muerte... so you can decide... how you want to do it...

I would do it for 9 days... on a moon phase to my preference... use whatever oil that suits... all up to you.... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Literarylioness
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Literarylioness » Tue Dec 15, 2009 4:00 pm

adam283 wrote:does anyone know how to petition St. Helen? I tried looking for it everywhere but I can only find what the prayer is but I Cant find what Candle or how to do everything.
There are 2 St. Helens. One is St. Helen of Sweden and the other is St. Helen, Emperor Constantin's mother.

Mary

stelselv

Unread post by stelselv » Wed Dec 16, 2009 2:52 am

adam283 wrote:
does anyone know how to petition St. Helen? I tried looking for it everywhere but I can only find what the prayer is but I Cant find what Candle or how to do everything.
St. Helen, Emperor Constantin's mother.

adam283

will this work for St. Helen???

Unread post by adam283 » Sun Dec 20, 2009 6:45 pm

ok so im working with petitioning Saints, and I just got my Saint card for St. Helen and I wanna use her.... so tell me what you think, if I take a Red Candle (large candle 2.8 x 6 inches tall) and carve.

Glorious St. Helen, glorious St. Helen, glorious St.Helen, daughter of the queen of Jerusalem. You brought three nails, one you brought, you consecrated and threw it into the sea on Tuesday; the second you gave to your brother Cyprian to conquer in battle and war; and the one that is still in your holy hands I ask to borrow and not to be given, to nail it into the senses of (name) so that he doesn’t forget me; to bury it in his forehead so that he always has me before him; and pierce it through his heart; St. Caralampius, bring him to me; St. Helen, the nail I ask you for is to nail it in his thoughts so that he is always thinking of me; may St. Helen come, may he not be able to lie down in a bed or converse with another woman; as a rabid dog may he come to look for me; Saint Varon, I ask that he never forget me for another woman; Jesus Nazarene, bring him to me; St. Barbara, may (name) never forget me; Saint Anthony, may (name) keep the promise that he made me; Saint John the Baptist, saint before you were born, may he keep his promise by the holy shirt they have put on you today; St. Michael, step on him; St. Cyprian, hear me and lend me all that I ask; Helen, move his heart with that wand that you have with you; St. Helen, bring him to me. -Pray 5 Our Fathers and 5 Hail Marys

into the candle (changing up the wording cause mine is for a female) with the St. Helen card in the front right, a glass of water in the front left (like St. Expedite) when when it says "to nail it into the senses of (name)" to place a nail inside the candle about a inch from the bottom.

and let the candle burn till it goes out promising at the end to give thanks to all the saints in the petition by spreading their names and with flowers,

im not sure if this is right at all but its what feels like it could be good to me, what does anyone else think??

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator
Re: will this work for St. Helen???

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sun Dec 20, 2009 10:11 pm

Sounds like a good idea. Its quite a bit to carve into a candle so you may think about writing this out in a petition and placing it beneath, while carving your intended's name on the candle. Then you can recite the petition, while nailing a nail to her name everytime you make the petition, or just at the end. I think either way will work. Just an alternative, but do what you feel will have the best effect in your mind.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate #1550, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

stelselv

Unread post by stelselv » Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:40 am

Topic of St Helen, has been discussed.... You can find all the info in this thread.

adam283

Unread post by adam283 » Mon Dec 21, 2009 5:22 am

I managed ta carve the whole thing on the candle lol I figured it might add extra omph to it, I used the nail I stuck in the candle, it actually wasn't that bad ta do.

I had a blank spot left that I used for the nail wish I woulda thought bout carving the targets name there n sticking it with the nail but oh well.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:00 am

If you're not getting the info you want/need through the forum, than you might want to consider hiring a rootworker that works with the saints to provide you with some magical coaching on the situation. I know that Starr from the AIRR offers a class in working with saints where you get to choose which saints she coaches you on. You may want to purchase that service from her.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

Maya28

Unread post by Maya28 » Mon Dec 21, 2009 6:05 pm

I'm trying to find out if this is in fact the correct picture of St. Helen (the one being discussed in this particular thread)?

http://www.luckymojo.com/santa-elena-sa ... -chomo.jpg

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Dec 21, 2009 10:28 pm

Maya28; this is Saint Elena / Saint Helen of Constantinople.

HOL-CAT-MEE1
Santa Elena (St. Helen) 8" x 10" Chromo Print
$2.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

stelselv

Unread post by stelselv » Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:36 am

Yes

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:14 am

Well in the class you get to choose 3 saints she teaches you about, and then she chooses 2 to teach on. So 5 saints are covered in the class. You could always email her and ask if she can teach on St. Helen.

sunseer88

Unread post by sunseer88 » Wed Dec 23, 2009 8:15 pm

stelselv wrote:Nothing was stated specifically about this prayer. it is similar to St muerte... so you can decide... how you want to do it...

I would do it for 9 days... on a moon phase to my preference... use whatever oil that suits... all up to you.... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
We are coming up on a merc retrograde. Do you thnk this would still be effective if I performed this novena for nine days even though we were in retrograde. I was thinking of using this NOvena, along the one I read for St. Martha. It's funny about St. Helen. Helen is my grandmother's name and she is one tough lady 96 and kicking. SHe and my grandfather were married forever. now that I think of it.. he was a tough guy but did anything she said.. I wonder if grandma Helen is holding out on me..lol.. Anyways this looks like a good one, i've never done the 9 day novena, my candles always burn out before nine days..but I will specifically focus on doing it for nine days.. I am just a little paranoid about the merc retrograde.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Wed Dec 23, 2009 8:21 pm

If astrology is important to you as a practitioner, then you might want to wait. But, in general, timing isn't that big of a deal in hoodoo. It's up to the individual practitioner to decide what, if any, sorts of timing they utilize in their work.

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Wed Dec 23, 2009 9:18 pm

sunseer88 wrote:]

We are coming up on a merc retrograde. Do you thnk this would still be effective if I performed this novena for nine days even though we were in retrograde. I was thinking of using this NOvena, along the one I read for St. Martha. It's funny about St. Helen. Helen is my grandmother's name and she is one tough lady 96 and kicking. SHe and my grandfather were married forever. now that I think of it.. he was a tough guy but did anything she said.. I wonder if grandma Helen is holding out on me..lol.. Anyways this looks like a good one, i've never done the 9 day novena, my candles always burn out before nine days..but I will specifically focus on doing it for nine days.. I am just a little paranoid about the merc retrograde.
Juju nailed it (as usual :) ) in that its up to each person.

As a side note tho among all the things the planets can do, retrograde is only one of a large number of negative things that can happen. They can go combust, make a square with another planet, and all sorts of other badness. Cause yes mercury might be retrograde, but that doesn't necessarily affect everyone the same way, depending on their natal chart and it doesn't mean the same thing every-time it happens, depending on where the rest of the planets are and what their doing.In short if you want to take astrological factors into account when you do work, be prepared to do a lot of studying to understand it all. Its complicated,lol.
HRCC Student #1559

stelselv

Unread post by stelselv » Thu Dec 24, 2009 1:46 am

We are coming up on a merc retrograde. Do you thnk this would still be effective if I performed this novena for nine days even though we were in retrograde.
hello Sunseer88, don't be so hard on yourself.... everything is going to be fine... to do a novena all your need is faith in your yourself.. and strength....... don't worry about the negativities around you...just be sure of what you want....
Anyways this looks like a good one, i've never done the 9 day novena, my candles always burn out before nine days..but I will specifically focus on doing it for nine days.. I am just a little paranoid about the merc retrograde.
just mark your can in 9 differnt sections... St H's prayer is very short... I just spend about 10 mins each day X 9....

You will have success in your work, you will be fine...

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Jan 05, 2010 3:21 am

We carry this in the shop:

HOL-CAT-MEE1
Santa Elena (St. Helen) 8" x 10" Chromo Print
$2.00

Good luck.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

thatdude915

What is the proper way to pray to St. Helen

Unread post by thatdude915 » Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:11 pm

I was wondering what the proper way to petition St. Helen is? prayer, and color candle? also does she work in love like for example to help bring back my ex girlfriend?

adam283

Re: What is the proper way to pray to St. Helen

Unread post by adam283 » Mon Jan 25, 2010 2:53 pm

that is a good question!!! lol there isnt really much information on St. Helen to go by, I was told both Red and White Candles to use so I used Red and to write your petition to her then read her prayer

If you cant find anything new on her let us know!! from what I see is St. Helen is a good saint to work with for love but for some reason there is nothing on her.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator
Thank you, Saint Elena/Helen/Helena!!!

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Tue May 03, 2011 11:59 am

Thank you Santa Elena. I appreciate your great help!!!!! I trust you are helping in the matter given all the signs I am receiving. You are truly wonderful!

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator
Re: Thank you, Saint Elena/Helen/Helena!!!

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat Jun 25, 2011 9:37 am

Again,

Thank you Santa Elena, for your continued help. Your signs are always surrounding me, and I appreciate your constant communication with me. Thank you!

goddess70

Unread post by goddess70 » Mon Jul 18, 2011 6:25 pm

Thank you Saint Helena

It works say it three times after your done publish it.
I found it in a spanish version you need to say this

sa da mai coga noe siko rbana case glabamas riu mosuni quiso movoe

quiero que estemos de nuevo juntos y para siempre.

dices tu nombre y el de la persona que amas. suerte.

Santa Helena reina fuiste y al calvario llegaste, tres clavos trajiste. Uno lo tiraste al mar, el otro se lo clavaste a tu hijo, el que te queda no te lo pido dado sino prestado para clavarselo a RLHL para que venga a mi, amante y cariñoso; fiel como un perro, manso como un cordero, caliente como un chivato. Que venga que venga, que nadie lo detenga. Ven, ven, ven, yo soy la única persona que te llama. Ven, ven, ven. Amen

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator
Re: Working with Saint Helen

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:24 am

For Saint Elena,

I have worked with her to bring back a strayed lover/or husband, and to get love. I petition her on a Friday, and dress a pink or red candle with olive oil (which Ive prayed over) or I use All saints oil. You can also use return to me oil, or come to me oil. Ive gotten great response from her with a red candle when it comes to bringing back a lover.

I take a picture of the individual and take a small pin or nail and put it through the heart of the picture. I do this to act as the 3 nails referred to her prayer on the 1st page.

On a cleansed space....I set up her candle, a glass or bowl of water, and her image. Light her candle and state her prayer on the 1st page of this thread.

Cheshanna

Unread post by Cheshanna » Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:24 am

I've just been advised, in one of the other forums, to try working with St Elena. Even though I haven't asked her to give me a sign that she'd help me I've just got an email, one of those junk ones, from someone named Helena - could that be a sign as it isn't a very common name.
Thanks for any advice.

sophie
Newly Registered

Unread post by sophie » Tue Oct 11, 2011 9:02 pm

hi! i would like to get back with my ex. will this prayer still work if i only pray the novena but not do the lighting of candles thing? i am a catholic, thus, i am having some hesitations about this rituals. but i would really like to try this out. i badly want to get my ex back. thanks.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:02 am

If you have hesitations about working with Catholic saints, then don't work with them...it's that simple. Work with the Reconciliation products and spell kit instead.
Though you may wish to start with a reading and consultation with a rootworker to make sure that your situation is one that can still be remedied and reconcilied.
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org

Cheshanna

Unread post by Cheshanna » Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:54 am

I've just been advised, in one of the other forums, to try working with St Elena. Even though I haven't asked her to give me a sign that she'd help me I've just got an email, one of those junk ones, from someone named Helena - could that be a sign as it isn't a very common name.
Thanks for any advice.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Thu Oct 13, 2011 6:54 pm

The majority of rootworkers dont' work with saints. Hoodoo is a Protestant African American spiritual tradition and so you'll be fine without working with saints, if you are uncomfortable. The popularity of saints is very much an internet phenomenon who have adopted the work from some of the New Orleans Catholic work, or from Latin American workers.

sophie
Newly Registered

Unread post by sophie » Sat Oct 15, 2011 6:09 am

Thank you for your advice Devi Spring and ConjureMan Ali.

Cheshanna

Unread post by Cheshanna » Sat Oct 15, 2011 12:44 pm

Thanks for any advice.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat Oct 15, 2011 11:16 pm

Cheshanna

You did not have to post this 3 times. Just wait for someone to answer your question even though I can understand your frustration of not having had your question answered.

Yes I would regard that as a sign. You asked for it...she gave it to you. If you want further information then you can have a reading to in fact to see if she is going to work with you. But I think you have your answer.

Sophie,

If you have any reservation about doing ANY work saint work or not, then do not do it. However, you should get a reading or consultation to see what would be the best method if any to get your ex back. Perhaps a rootworker would not mind doing some saint work for you.

Cheshanna

Unread post by Cheshanna » Sun Oct 16, 2011 5:06 am

Thank you starsinthesky7. I apologise for posting the message more than once.

Thank you for your advice.

As I am not a catholic and am very new to this website and conference could someone tell me how to write a petition - I am sorry if this has already been covered in this forum.

Anna

creek

Unread post by creek » Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:15 am

Cheshanna wrote:Thank you starsinthesky7. I apologise for posting the message more than once.

Thank you for your advice.

As I am not a catholic and am very new to this website and conference could someone tell me how to write a petition - I am sorry if this has already been covered in this forum.

Anna
Get a red candle and put a hole in the middle so a nail can easily slip in and out.

Set that red candle in front of an image of Sant Helen
In front of her, put a shot glass with water, with his photo and a piece of paper with his name and birthdate on it.

Do the same under a plate that holds the red candle.

Say this prayer

Beloved Mother of the Roman Emperor Constantine
Daughter of King and Queen
To the Mount of Olives you went
Through your overwhelming
Thus to Divine Jesus
The three nails of Our Lord Jesus Christ
One you threw into the sea for the salvation of sailors
One to nailed unto a dedicated object
The third I place into the heart of (then you stick the nail into the candle; the candle represents his heart)
So that he may neither eat, nor in a bed sleep
nor with men nor women converse
nor have one moment of peace
until he is with me in body and soul.
If my desire were to be conceded
I will be your most devoted and sincere devotee.

Let it burn for a bit, and talk to her about what you want.

And keep doing it, over and over and over, every night

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:52 am

Creek,

Thank you for that posting. I do something similar which is mentioned previously in this thread.

Cheshanna,

You can read on how to make a petition here
names-and-petitions-writing-tools-and-t ... 91s30.html

In the future, you can use the search function to locate anything you want. I recommend using google by typing "lucky mojo forum petition papers" Any topic that concerns petition papers will come up. I like this way as it is more efficient for me.

An example could be Saint Helen please bring back John Doe to me. It doesn't need to be beyond that. Or you can simply put his photo under the candle as well with a pin through his heart as stated in previous posts.

Cheshanna

Unread post by Cheshanna » Mon Oct 17, 2011 11:16 am

Is there a page anywhere on the LM websites where I can find information about St Helen - I've seen links to pages for other saints but not to one about her.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Oct 17, 2011 3:19 pm

No. We definitely would have posted it. But you can look through the info here.

Cheshanna

Unread post by Cheshanna » Sat Nov 19, 2011 4:29 am

Anna[/quote]
Get a red candle and put a hole in the middle so a nail can easily slip in and out.

Set that red candle in front of an image of Sant Helen
In front of her, put a shot glass with water, with his photo and a piece of paper with his name and birthdate on it.

Do the same under a plate that holds the red candle.

I've been doing this for about 2 weeks now and the water level in the glass goes down very quickly (i have water on my altar for Saint Martha and Saint Expedite which doesn't go down at all) what could be the meaning of this?

Thanks

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Tue Dec 27, 2011 5:02 am

Thank you Saint Elena for showing up EVERYWHERE with signs. I am glad that you have indicated to work back with you again.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Tue Dec 27, 2011 8:56 pm

If you use the same types of shot glasses for both saint martha and Saint elena then I would draw the conclusion that she may be eager to work with you,and enjoys your offering. In any case. if you want a clearer picture a reading is in order.

TheBestest

Unread post by TheBestest » Mon Jan 09, 2012 8:13 pm

On this spell casters website I saw, SAINT HELEN has a spell to bring you love and grab the love of someone you lost . I'm sooo confused with these Saints. I heard Saint Raphael is good, along with Saint Valentines , so someone please fill me in on Saint Helen!

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Thu Jan 12, 2012 2:48 pm

This entire thread is devoted to how Saint Helena is called upon to bring back a lover. If you read through the Saint Martha thread, you'll find that I go over the history of both of these saints in respect to drawing back wayward loveres.

Saint Valentines has become associated with "true love" along with Saint Raphael.

hapinys

Unread post by hapinys » Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:17 pm

When putting the whole though the middle, is it in the middle where the wick is or stick a nail in the center of the actual candle? Whats the reason for that? Just wondering.
Thx

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Mar 18, 2012 11:03 pm

I think you may have misread. You are sticking the nail/pin through the heart of the target's picture.

Animor

Unread post by Animor » Thu Mar 29, 2012 2:44 am

Yesterday before going to sleep I tried to talk to Saint Martha (although I am not working with her but I am planning to start), told her about my situation and asked her to give me a sign in my dream if she accepts to help me.

And then I dreamed being here in this forums, writing a testimonial post with the title "Thank you Intranquil Spirit and Saint Helen" (I have already worked with the IS a couple of weeks ago) and now I am trying to find more about Saint Helen but I find she is not very popular.

I have a face to face reading scheduled for next week with my reader-worker anyway.

There isn't a particular prayer for Saint Helen? No oils? No novenas by LM?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Thu Mar 29, 2012 3:09 am

Please read this thread as to how to work with St. Helen. We have answered all of those questions.

And I feel as though its rather ridiculous to work with the IS, St. Helen AND St. Martha. I can understand working with St. Helen and St. Martha. To me this is overkill. And it shows that you do not trust your work that you have already done. If you want to work with IS, that is your business. But I find it unnecessary to add saints to the mix. You should have this address in your reading before calling upon other things to do your work.

Anyways, you can get a plain pink vigil light and ask that lucky mojo dress it for st. helen at the time you do your check out when you order. Everything else has already been answered in this thread. Please take the time to read the thread.

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Religious Goods and Altar Tools in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure”