Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Saint Joseph Spiritual Supplies Questions and Answers

All about Lucky Mojo religious supplies, church goods, and altar tools, plus prayers to God, angels, spirits, saints, and deities.
Maya2

Saint Joseph Spiritual Supplies Questions and Answers

Unread post by Maya2 » Sat Oct 10, 2009 11:59 am

I wrote a post about my success with the LM St. Joseph Spell kit with my condo in the spell kit section. Two days ago I closed. Yay! Anyway, I also bought a spell kit for my mom as she has a house on the market as well.

Her house however, has been sitting over a year with a price tag of over one million. Not too many of those selling these days! She was also running out of money trying to maintain this home as well as her own home and could not rent it out to cover the over $4000 per month mortgage. I kept telling her to do the St. Joseph kit but she kept putting it off and putting it off until finally last week she decided to use it. She followed the instructions to the "t" and 3 days later HER HOUSE SOLD! She had another property listed as a rental and this couple wanted to look at the rental as a house (in that price range fell through for them). They fell in love with my mom's house and bought it the next day. She closed last Thursday and is totally relieved. Like mine her St. Joseph statue now has a place of honor.

I am so pleased with the LM spell kits and how well they work. They are well researched, filled with all the necessary items which are of course made incredibly well. Happy, happy, HAPPY! Two successes from LM in my family. ITs great!

Thanks!!!
Maya

zee_2

Re: St. Joseph Success Again!

Unread post by zee_2 » Sun Oct 11, 2009 1:59 pm

Maya I am sooooooooo happy for you! I did not know about LM, and i sold a condo that was sitting there for a year at well below what i paid for it! Next time i know what i am going to do about stuff like that!!!
Anyways good for you!

Maya2

Re: St. Joseph Success Again!

Unread post by Maya2 » Sun Oct 11, 2009 2:40 pm

Thanks, I was so stressed out with this condo. It was a year long saga with druggie tenants, major damages, loss of moola... well the list goes on and on... I am really confident in the products and spell instructions from Lucky Mojo. They rock my face. WHEW!

Maya

Maljen
Working with Saint Joseph

Unread post by Maljen » Mon Jan 03, 2011 5:33 am

Since I am once again needing to look for work, I was looking through Lucky Mojo's Saint information and the information in this section of the forum, and I've decided to petition St. Jude, as well as picking Saint Joseph rather than Saint Expedite as it seems St. Joseph is more for employment (although I might still as for St Expedite's help as I need this to happen FAST).

However, I saw nothing on St. Joseph's page about what color candle, and what offerings to offer him as payment. St. Jude I already know as well as St. Expedite. I'd like to get these petition's out there as soon as possible. Thanks!
Thanks and Praise to Dr. Hernandez, St. Jude and St. Anthony for all you have done, and continue to do on my behalf. My eternal thanks to you for your many blessings!

Lunaislight
Re: Working with Saint Joseph

Unread post by Lunaislight » Mon Jan 03, 2011 7:35 am

St. Josephs candle is Yellow
and offerings to give him is Fava beans (cooked), and also a white lily .
and here's a prayer

PRAYER TO SAINT JOSEPH FOR EMPLOYMENT AND JOB-GETTING

Dear Saint Joseph, as you were yourself
once faced with the responsibility
of providing the necessities of life for Jesus and Mary,
look down with fatherly compassion upon me
in my present need to support my family.

Please help me to find gainful employment very soon,
so that this heavy burden of concern
will be lifted from my heart
and I will soon be able to provide
for those whom God has entrusted to my care.

Blessed St. Joseph, patron of all working people,
obtain for me the grace to labor.

Help me to be conscientious in my work
so that I may give as full a measure as I have received.

May I labor in a spirit of thankfulness and joy,
ever mindful of all the gifts I have received from God
that enable me to perform these tasks.

Permit me to work in peace, patience, and moderation,
keeping in mind the account I must one day give
of time lost and talents unused, so fatal to the work of God.

Glorious St. Joseph, may my labors be
all for Jesus,
all through Mary,
and all after your holy example in life and in death.
Amen

Maljen
Re: Working with Saint Joseph....

Unread post by Maljen » Mon Jan 03, 2011 8:07 am

Thank you so much, Luna! :)
Thanks and Praise to Dr. Hernandez, St. Jude and St. Anthony for all you have done, and continue to do on my behalf. My eternal thanks to you for your many blessings!

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Tue Jan 04, 2011 4:57 am

http://www.luckymojo.com/saintjoseph.html is the link to further info for saint Joseph.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

Lunaislight
Re: Working with Saint Joseph....

Unread post by Lunaislight » Tue Jan 04, 2011 8:20 am

thats where i got the Prayer. I also have book "the magical power of the saints" which is awesome to have on hand.

Maljen

Unread post by Maljen » Tue Jan 04, 2011 8:45 am

starsinthesky7 wrote:http://www.luckymojo.com/saintjoseph.html is the link and further info for saint Joseph.
Thanks Stars...already looked at that page before I posted. Like I said, the color candle and proper offerings for job work weren't listed on there and that's what I was needing to know. :)

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Tue Jan 04, 2011 7:03 pm

Hello Maljen,

A colleague of mine works rather extensively with St. Joseph and he uses yellow, green, and white candles for St. Joseph.

Hope that helps
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Tue Jan 04, 2011 7:30 pm

I work with Yellow, and I tend to give him lillies, or I make a donation to a church in his name. And I agree with lunaislight, the magical power of the saints, is a GREAT book to have on hand that lucky mojo sells. Its a great reference when working with the Saints, and it does help you to learn how to work with them for various needs.

Magical Power of the Saints: Evocation and Candle Rituals
by Reverend Ray T. Malbrough
$11.95
BOO-GRI-MPOS

Maljen

Unread post by Maljen » Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:17 pm

Thank you both, Stars and Ali for the added help! Much appreciated!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:19 pm

If any you are interested in learning more about working with Saint Joseph, one of the best and most dedicated practitioners who can teach you his ways and tradiions is Auntie Sindy Todo, a founding member of AIRR, who is also now a moderator here.

In addition to my luckymojo.com page on Saint Joseph, there is also a page about him at AIRR: The URL is
http://readersandrootworkers.org/index. ... int_Joseph
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Auntie Sindy Todo
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Auntie Sindy Todo » Wed Feb 23, 2011 5:22 pm

Thank you Cat. St. Joseph is indeed my very dearest Saint to work with. His feast day is March 19th and I am beginning preparations for a traditional feast day celebration. For those who don't know how, its very easy to set up an altar to manifest blessings for the entire year! Writing a sincere petition paper with your request, dressing it with St. Joseph Oil, House Blessing, Money Attraction all work for me. You should set up a dressed candle, his image or statue and some fresh bread. Palm leaves are appropriate along with Fava beans. I follow Sicilian customs for the food, so it can get as elaborate as you wish. There's ton more, so I'll watch for questions.
Auntie Sindy
Auntie Sindy Todo, HRCC Graduate #0564

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:02 pm

Thank you all for this thread...I am resolute to start working with & learning more about the Saints that have piqued my interest in the past. This thread was a nice read...and reminder!

-Joseph Magnuson
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

isaiah95

Unread post by isaiah95 » Thu Feb 24, 2011 1:40 pm

Thank you St. Joseph. I set up an area on my alter for St. Joseph. I asked him for his help concerning a big promotion at work. Well, everything along the way was positioned in such a way that all the doors were opened for me. Just yesterday someone from human resouces called me to let me know that I got the promotion. The strange thing about it, is no one called my immediate supervisor to tell him about it.

Thank you St. Expedite. Thank you so much for granting my request and how fast it came through. I worked with St. Joseph and St. Expedite together to get that promotion. Thank you for opening the doors. Thank you! Thank you! and Thank you!!!!!

corazon

Unread post by corazon » Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:51 pm

Thank you for this Auntie Sindy!!
I was out running errands today and came across a very lovely statue of St. Joseph and I was very drawn to it - so I bought it. I want to start working with him now. I will set a light for him next to the statue. Thanks for the information here - it is really helpful!!!

ShadoWalker

Unread post by ShadoWalker » Wed Mar 16, 2011 11:33 am

Hello everyone! I have a quick question regarding a situation regarding my Sister and Brother In Law with St. Joseph. I received a message from them saying while they were digging in the front yard they came across a buried statue of St.Joseph in the front yard which they did not put there. I know that if one buries St. Joseph to sell their house they are supposed to dig him back up. My sister and brother in law bought this house a few months ago from the previous owners, which I am assuming, St. Joseph belonged to the previous owners. Since they have found this staute should they do anything with it. Unbury and keep it or try to contact the previous owners and give it back to them? Thank you in advance!

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Mar 27, 2011 4:39 am

Well, St Joseph did his job for the previous owners which I am sure they are well aware of. I actually would keep the statue of saint joseph, and work with him for future workings regarding the home, or employment.

Amanecer

Unread post by Amanecer » Sun May 22, 2011 5:16 pm

So I have this question & hope I can make myself understood (my mother tongue is spanish so I apologize in advance if something is wrong)... I want to sell not a house but some land & they'll be like 50 or 60 pieces of land. I have read that you must bury the statue of St Joseph, so... does that mean that I'll have to buy one spellkit for every piece?? :S :( I don't think I'll have enough money...

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun May 22, 2011 5:25 pm

Saint Joseph is about real estate which includes land too. Well, you can buy the car statue from lucky mojo rather than buying more than one spell kit.

You can find them here under car statues
http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatstatuar ... atcarstats

Lastly, I would use one spell kit asking that you sell all your pieces of land, an bury a car statue at each place. If you still can't afford that then, perhaps you can bury a prayer card instead.

Amanecer

Unread post by Amanecer » Mon May 23, 2011 6:18 am

Thanks stars!!! You're always so helpful, I really enjoy & feel grateful for being in this forum with people like you :D

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon May 23, 2011 11:50 pm

you're welcome....

simplydevine

How do you thank Saint Joseph

Unread post by simplydevine » Fri Sep 23, 2011 9:28 am

Is it just through a donation or do I need to do more?

Thank you!

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator
Re: How do you thank Saint Joseph

Unread post by jwmcclin » Fri Sep 23, 2011 11:12 am

What was your purpose for petitioning Saint Joseph? He is the partron Saint for carpenters, selling houses and workers. Actually he is very good in several areas related to the home. You could make a donation in his time to an organization specifically for the results you received. For example, work related, consider organizations that empower workers, and of course we have a disuccussion area in the forum that pays honor to him as well. Also, I recommend that you read Working With Saint Joseph posts (working-with-saint-joseph-t10709s30.html) and Thank You Saint Joseph posts (thank-you,-saint-joseph%C7%83-t7263.html) Both will give you ideas...
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator
Re: How do you thank Saint Joseph

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sun Sep 25, 2011 5:50 pm

Donations, feeding the poor, and also Saint Joseph as a feast done in his honor.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Tue Sep 27, 2011 3:33 pm

Saint Joseph does several things. And from the info page you will learn and from the several threads that he is GREAT for getting job work.

You can do any of the things that ConjureMan Ali listed. Furthermore, if there is church around your area you can leave him donations there as well. He likes lillies...especially white. You can spread his name as well, or even by him a prayer card or statue (a car statue which is small is inexpensive). You may want to do this as well.

theusurper

Unread post by theusurper » Thu Nov 03, 2011 6:41 pm

Thank you Saint Joseph, he got the job and the one i asked you. Thank you very much for your help together with St Jude, you both are wonderful, thank you

Jinji
HRCC Student
St Joseph, Penance and the Need for Training

Unread post by Jinji » Sat Mar 03, 2012 7:13 am

Hello everyone,

I am writing for advice on how to honor St Joseph. My husband and I have have a home in Atlanta that we just put on the market. As the moon waxes through cancer, I will be petitioning St Joseph ( burying a statue of St Joseph in some of the soil from the yard of our Atlanta home, although I am currently in South Carolina, the soil has been brought here so that the job can be done here). I feel very strongly that St Joseph will help us to sell this property.

The glitch I am facing is this: my husband and I moved away from this particular home about four years ago. At the time, I was given a small statue of St Joseph by my father-in-law. He said, " Bury this in the yard, it will bring you luck in renting out your home." So, I essentially did just that. Now, I had no formal training at that time in HooDoo and had not even googled the term "Lucky Mojo". I just meditated, prayed, and buried the statue...... in the back yard, facing up. It's a very large yard, and now, four years later (and two very exceptional renters later, thanks to St Joseph) there is no way I can go back and find the statue I originally buried.

So, I am stuck with leaving the statue that I once buried in the backyard of the home we are now trying to sell. I was specifically praying for excellent renters before, and St Joseph delivered,. Now, we are looking to sell the home and simply walk away from the sale to start anew. I can't go back and find that original statue, so I would like to make an outward gesture to St Joseph as a form of penance plus thanks. I am thinking about donating a small sum of money to an orphanage, but am also wondering if anyone on these boards has other ideas?

While I'm not feeling guilty for leaving the statue, I feel a bit as if the first job is now incomplete- thus the desire to somehow honor St Joseph for his help while also apologizing for leaving his statue behind. This is where I would like to make a statement of appreciation to miss cat for putting these teachings online and in her course. It's lovely to be gifted with talent to have spells work from time to time. It's an even better gift to find someone who teaches clearly how to structure and organize that gift.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Mar 03, 2012 9:56 pm

Making an offering of some sort to a charity named after Saint Joseph should be sufficient. Doing so on his upcoming feast day, March 19th, would be a nice gesture.

Read more about Saint Joseph here at AIRR:
http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/Saint_Joseph

And here in HITAP
http://luckymojo.com/saintjoseph.html
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Jinji
HRCC Student

Unread post by Jinji » Sun Mar 04, 2012 7:26 am

Thanks for the links and advice, Miss Cat. I also found this helpful post from Auntie Sindy:

http://www.todomojo.com/events/st-joseph-altar.html

I'll come back with an update after the work is done. Thanks again!

Jasmine22
Re: Saint Joseph Spiritual Supplies Questions and Answers

Unread post by Jasmine22 » Fri Apr 03, 2015 2:22 pm

Thank you St Joseph for helping us get this home, you are such a benevolent Saint. Thank you my dear St Joseph for hearing my prayers! We couldn't have done this without you!

Polarbear

Unread post by Polarbear » Mon May 11, 2015 12:11 am

Thank you St Joseph for helping me to get a gainful employment. Thank you so much.

prelapsarian

Unread post by prelapsarian » Wed Jun 24, 2015 6:46 pm

Thank you St. Joseph for what you have done for me! New paths blossom under your care.

ChokatLily

Unread post by ChokatLily » Tue Nov 03, 2015 8:12 am

Hi I have a question,

Can St. Joseph be petitioned to find and acquire an affordable apartment to rent? Thank you so much.

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Tue Nov 03, 2015 7:27 pm

Hi ChokatLily,

Absolutely. You could also work with Our Lady of Loreto for this as well.

http://www.luckymojo.com/ourladyofloreto.html

Good luck, I hope you find a great new home.
Miss Athena - HRCC Graduate #1909 - Forum Moderator

Pbj13

Unread post by Pbj13 » Tue Feb 02, 2016 9:27 am

Thank you St. Joseph, for your assistance in this difficult job hunt, especially with mercury retrograde. You pulled through for me and I just got the offer of General Manager of my region with a huge marketing company! Thank you again, you are most powerful and I love you. I will also make a donation in your name with my 1st paycheck from this new job.

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Religious Goods and Altar Tools in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure”