• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Hoodoo, Conjure, Training Workshops

It is currently Sat Dec 16, 2017 10:06 pm

Saint Jude Spiritual Supplies Questions and Answers

Discussions about Lucky Mojo religious supplies, church goods, and altar tools, plus prayers to God, angels, spirits, saints, and deities.

Re: Saint Jude Spiritual Supplies Questions and Answers

Unread postby ingtar » Thu Apr 06, 2017 7:34 pm

Thank you, St. Jude, for helping me so quickly!
ingtar

Unread postby letmein33 » Wed Apr 19, 2017 2:26 pm

Thank you St Jude for hearing and answering my petition. I am ever grateful.
letmein33

Unread postby Trinvint3 » Sat May 13, 2017 10:45 am

Thank you St Jude for helping with my request.
Trinvint3

Unread postby Sana » Mon May 29, 2017 8:01 am

Thank you, thank you, thank you St. Jude, for answering my request :)
Sana

Unread postby IndigoMoon » Mon May 29, 2017 8:17 pm

Thank you, Saint Jude, for such speedy assistance and for continued assistance. I am forever grateful.
IndigoMoon

Unread postby Sana » Sun Jun 04, 2017 9:48 am

Thank you, St. Jude, for helping me so quickly. Thank you so so much :)
Sana

Unread postby hocuspocus » Sat Jun 17, 2017 3:21 am

I give my thanks to Saint Jude, for helping me with a situation that seemed like a lost cause. Even though it was a couple years ago, I have realized that you answered my prayer. Please forgive me for the delay, my eyes are now opened. I have done as I promised. Thank you, St Jude!
hocuspocus

Unread postby HunkyChunkyMonkey » Sat Jun 17, 2017 5:00 pm

Thank you St. Jude for answering my prayer <3
HunkyChunkyMonkey

Unread postby Wish2016 » Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:37 am

Thank you St. Jude for helping me. Although there is still work to do, I pray that you will still continue to help me.
Wish2016

Unread postby jenelle21 » Sat Jul 01, 2017 11:20 am

Thank you saint jude, once again you have shown me great kindness by answering my prayers so swiftly. Signs of your love and kindness are all around me thank you for helping me to notice and act upon them. To grateful than you I honor you by publishing this to all those who might e afraid to seek your guidance and strength. I also give to those who are in need by donating to my local shelter. Thathank you St. Jude for your ever loving soul.
Amen
Jenelle
jenelle21

Unread postby Marie Laveau » Mon Jul 10, 2017 2:35 am

Saint Jude has helped me to suceed in my languages exams, with the help of Saint Therese de Lisieux. Now I'm a proud owner fo two degrees in French and English.
Thanks for everything my dear Saint Jude, always faithful with my prayers.
Marie Laveau

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Jul 10, 2017 7:31 pm

Hello, Marie Laveau

WOW!!

Congrats!
PROUD member of AIRR
Find me on the AIRR website
http://readersandrootworkers.org
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Sana » Sat Jul 15, 2017 8:28 am

Thank you Saint Jude, thank you so so much for once again helping :)
Sana

Unread postby Sox1111 » Sat Jul 15, 2017 12:37 pm

I, Saint Jude, I cannot even begin to express the gratitude I have for you after the first and only time I worked with you. I tried all other methods before turning to you. I came to you downtrodden, needing a Just Judge to make the court case against me to go away and to bring me a money or credit rain to do it. You knew I've been falsely accused of a violent crime because someone wanted to get a good plea deal on her own felony, lost my six figure job as a result of the false accusations, am disabled and can't get a job due to not being able to pass a background check, and broke as a joke. You know the court appointed lawyers refuse to get my side of the story with trial two weeks away. You know all the court appointed lawyers did was to get a doctor who never met me, who will say that I committed the crime because of PMS. What dire circumstances.

Yet you let my unemployed self get approved for a credit card (while bill collectors were calling on the other line) for $2,000 above the amount of the down payment to get the best defense lawyer in the country. Thank you Saint Jude! I love you so much!
Sox1111

Unread postby babybaby » Mon Jul 17, 2017 3:35 pm

I thank you saint jude for honouring my petition continue your great work to help others.
I pray that we all have peace and love. Amen. Ccc
Thank You Saint Expedite for your Fast work!
Thank You Saint Jude for helping me find a solution for my home.
babybaby

Unread postby Wish2016 » Mon Jul 17, 2017 6:29 pm

Thank you St Jude for your help with my love this weekend. I pray you will continue to help me. I will make the donation this evening as promised.
Wish2016

Unread postby eben74 » Tue Jul 18, 2017 10:25 am

St Jude, I am taking this opportunity to give humble thanks for hearing my prayers. My petition and prayers are far from done because once granted, my petition is not something I will be taking for granted. Last night, as I prayed to you as I usually do. I asked for a sign. Not only did you give me a sign, you gave me a clear sign in association with my petitioned matters... twice. I have the fullest faith in all that you do. Not just for me, but for everyone that seeks you out. I am humbled and grateful that with all other prayers that may have more importance or urgent needs, you still have the time to listen to mine. This is the first part of my offering to you, St Jude. I thank you with every ounce of my being for everything you are doing. I was going to wait until a 9th day or until my petition had come to fruition to thank you publicly, but since you gave me clear signs that you were listening, I felt that it was only right to go ahead and thank you now. I will also thank you again later as it comes to fruition, and again down the road in good faith that no matter the outcome, you have my back.

-Eben
eben74

Unread postby ingtar » Mon Jul 24, 2017 6:51 pm

Thank you Saint Jude!!!
ingtar

Unread postby eben74 » Tue Jul 25, 2017 9:33 pm

Dearest St Jude,

Again, I want to extend my gratitude to you for listening to and answering my prayers. Today, I received the first of solid manifestations toward my prayers. You truly provide and my situation rests in your generocity and compassion. I thank you.

- Eben
eben74

Unread postby Loveli » Wed Jul 26, 2017 4:00 am

I have a fixed saint jude candle. I was wondering if he would be the right saint for a court case? My boyfriend is trying to get primary custody of his child because of neglect from the mother. Although cps is on our side, The judge has the final say. I need help from a saint to make sure we have her at least mon-friday.
Thank You Saint Martha For All That You Have Done!
Loveli

Unread postby Sister Jean » Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:52 am

Hello Loveli,

St. Jude is the patron saint of lost causes, so if your brother has exhausted every other avenue he has and is now at the mercy of the court, I think St. Jude would be great to call upon. You can read more about this saint here:

http://www.luckymojo.com/saintjude.html

Take care and good luck.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby JolieDee » Mon Aug 07, 2017 10:27 pm

Thank you St. Jude for being by my side and never letting me walk alone through my darkest times. I put all my faith and trust in you. I share all my happiness and success with you in my best times. None of it would have been possible without you. Amen.
JolieDee

Unread postby eben74 » Wed Aug 16, 2017 12:09 am

Dear St Jude,

I pray to you almost daily, as you already know. I have already posted on the designated day after my work and requests, but as you continue to come through for me, slowly but surely, I owe it to you to thank you again and again as part of my repayment to you. Thank you for all that you do, not just for me but for many others that also seek you out.

Eben
eben74

Unread postby Sana » Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:52 am

Thank you St Jude, St. Martha, St. Expedite, and all others who are helping me and answering my prayers. I have faith and trust in you, and I thank you with all my heart for helping me :)
Sana

Unread postby Wish2016 » Mon Aug 28, 2017 6:36 pm

Thank you St. Jude!! You answered my prayer and brought me exactly what I asked for. You are truly miraculous. I humbly pray you continue to help me.
Wish2016

Unread postby jenelle21 » Thu Aug 31, 2017 2:09 pm

Thank you St. Jude for allowing me to pray to you once again. I prayed for help financially and recieved it. I prayed also for the return of my beloved and although that hasnt manifested i have faith that it will. Thank you for helping through this dark time and seeking guidance with the help of your intercession and god.
Always hopeful,
Jenelle
jenelle21

Unread postby VI_Diva » Sat Sep 02, 2017 9:35 am

Thank you St. Jude for answering my prayer. I can see things starting to clear up.

I'm also seeing movement on the other issue. Thank you
VI_Diva

Unread postby Aleksander » Sun Sep 03, 2017 7:16 pm

Recently St.Jude came to me in a dream and ever since I started interacting with him. Started small, bought him a candle and as I continued developing a relationship I began to realize he's always been in my life, in the background. However he didn't make a full appearance until I started to need help in an area of my life.

Long story short, I built him an altar, white flowers, candle, a glass of water and I offered him some sweet bread. Here's the reason for my post, the evening of the first time I gave him sweet bread I noticed, it had a part of it missing. I dismissed it. The next day half of it was gone so I changed it and then the same happened, a piece of it was gone. My other altar has offerings but never have parts of it gone missing like someone ate it. At first I suspected mice though I never had that problem but I live out in a canyon. I had my mother over to inspect it and she said it looks like a clear cut and no way a mice could of done it and if that were the case why is the other altar food untouched. Also if it had been mice, my dog probably would of noticed or given signs of something. I'm a bit embarrassed for asking this but has anyone had an experience like that?
Aleksander

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun Sep 03, 2017 8:25 pm

Hello, Aleksander ,

I have had that experience before but not with St Jude.

However, they were always in very small pieces.

It could be a possibility that an entity has eaten it but it could be a possibility that it was something else.

If it is St Jude then, it is EXCITING!!

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Find me on the AIRR website
http://readersandrootworkers.org
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby maduro01 » Mon Sep 04, 2017 5:45 pm

St. Jude,

I GLORIFY your name and think you for EVERYTHING that you've done, are doing and will continue to do for me. You are nothing short of AMAZING!!!!
Thank You Saint Martha for all that you've done and continue to do for me!!!!
maduro01

Unread postby Sana » Tue Sep 19, 2017 8:08 am

Dear St. Jude, St. Martha, St. Expedite, and all others who have helped me and continue to help me, thank you with all my heart for listening to my prayers and granting my requests. I have full faith and trust in you, and I appreciate all that you do and are doing for me. Thank you, thank you, thank you :)
Sana

Unread postby Pbj13 » Sun Sep 24, 2017 9:03 pm

Thank you St Jude for granting my petition regarding a specific position with a specific company. After pursuing they for the last 18 months, I finally landed the position I wanted with St Jude's help. Thank you your are most powerful!
Pbj13

Unread postby letmein33 » Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:40 pm

Thank You St. Jude for answering my petition concerning my relationship. I am forever grateful and will always encourage others to honor you and come to you. You are now my patron saint and I will continue working on my relationship with you. Thank you again St. Jude ♥️ Your name will live on and we will always remember you.
letmein33

Unread postby jenelle21 » Fri Oct 20, 2017 11:49 am

Thank you St. Jude for hearing my prayers of the heart, for knowing that I need your help. Thank you for being here with me giving me strength and courage to proceed on. Although what I have asked for has not been granted fully, you have always come through for me and shown me signs of you receiving my prayers. I will always be grateful. I will fulfill my promise to you by tomorrow. Pleaase help see this through with me.
Amen
Jenelle
jenelle21

Unread postby Athena0321 » Fri Nov 10, 2017 2:01 pm

Thank you Saint Jude for what you have done for me thusfar. I am grateful for your intervention and assistance.
Athena0321

Unread postby VI_Diva » Sat Nov 25, 2017 8:35 am

Thank you St Jude for your continued help with my health issues and blessing my family
VI_Diva

Previous

• Advertisement
Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

Return to Religious Goods and Altar Tools in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure