Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Saint Martha Spiritual Supplies Questions and Answers

All about Lucky Mojo religious supplies, church goods, and altar tools, plus prayers to God, angels, spirits, saints, and deities.
theusurper
Forum Member

Re: Thank You St.Martha the Dominator

Unread post by theusurper » Fri Jan 08, 2010 4:59 pm

she's the best one. i love her and we are friends, accomplices and mother and daughter. she work for me wonderful but you have to be faithful to her, pay what you promised and have her on the floor.

MaJiG_GarDen

Re: Thank You St.Martha the Dominator

Unread post by MaJiG_GarDen » Sat Jan 09, 2010 9:28 am

I would like to say greatest thanks to st. martha.. after everything that has happened you'v given me hope and the will to carry on. thank you again.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator
Re: Nine Tuesdays of Saint Martha

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Jan 11, 2010 3:53 am

Well I had to do this tonight. I am working with Dr. Jose Hernandez for some work for a friend who's dad has cancer. To be honest, it would take too long for me to order it and wait for it to arrive. So I use some olive oil. Olive oil and special #20 oil are great universal oils if that is all you have, and can be used for multiple purposes.

Lucky mojo sales all saints oil...that is a good investment if you work with a lot of saints

BUT...if you do not have any oils...then cleanse out the candle with some florida,ammonia, or whatever you use, and just pray to the saint (spirits might be another story). I have worked with St. Joseph this way when it was an emergency. Just pray with conviction they will hear you.

With st martha, either use her oil, domination oi, or olive oil if you have nothing else. I usually work with st martha until she has granted my request, and then thank her. So if you want keep going, but you do not have to. When its urgent though I will pray to her as much as I feel I need to.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

skyme714

Re: Saint Martha

Unread post by skyme714 » Wed Jan 13, 2010 9:52 am

starsinthesky7 wrote:In addition, I make a small peition and put it under the candle. I keep it to a sentence such as Please dominate Johnny to love me and me only.
Star, in such petition how do you know that your request was granted, that the target now loves only you? How do you know when is the time to thank St Martha?
starsinthesky7 wrote:I dedicate this Lamp to you,
So that you may relieve me
Of all my Miseries
I assume, we can substitute "Lamp" for a "candle"?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Thu Jan 14, 2010 4:36 pm

You can say candle or lamp. Okay that was just an example, but if your target isnt even in contact with you...I would petition for him to at least make contact with you, and then build up your petition from there. So after they make contact or reconcile with you, then perhaps petition to go on a date for physical contact then after than something else. Because if you say...Saint martha bring back so and so as a lover...that might take a while versus if they just make contact THEN you work on the loving part. Get it? Break it down into smaller goals so then you will not get discouraged if you see no movement at all.

MysticRootworker

Unread post by MysticRootworker » Thu Jan 14, 2010 6:03 pm

Stars-
Thanks for the info. I too want to start working with Saint Martha. It does make sense for us to break it down into "bite size" pieces because I know alot of us newbies can get discouraged without seeing results.

skyme714

Unread post by skyme714 » Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:06 pm

Thank you, Star! I was thinking too to do as you said, and hopefully I will get to the point to petition to love only me, thats why I thought, how would I know that it happened.
Honestly, I cant wait to start working with Saint Martha!

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Fri Jan 15, 2010 12:19 am

You're welcome Neva and skyme. I hope you enjoy working with her just as much as I do. She really has come through for me in many ways. Keep me updated.

mmcpower

Unread post by mmcpower » Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:32 am

I wanted to know what time of day would be the best to pray and light the candle to St Martha?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Fri Jan 15, 2010 12:50 pm

You can light her candle at any time of the day.

Hoodoo Girl

Thank You, St. Martha the Dominator

Unread post by Hoodoo Girl » Sun Jan 17, 2010 5:34 pm

I want to say thank you St. Martha for hearing my petitions. While there is still work to be done, I know that you will not let me down.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator
Re: Thank You, St. Martha the Dominator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sun Jan 17, 2010 5:44 pm

Congratulations on your successful petition!
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

GoddessMojo
Forum Member

Unread post by GoddessMojo » Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:55 pm

Saint Martha is also working for me, and I add my praise to yours. Thank you again and again St. Martha, my faith in your work increases each day!
Thank you Saint Martha for hearing my petition and for your ongoing good works for myself and others.

Hoodoo Girl

Re: St Martha the Dominator

Unread post by Hoodoo Girl » Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:50 pm

Thank you Devi and Goddess. Something was burning inside of me to spread the word of her power. I am still waiting for my petitions to be fully answered, but I am definitely learning the value of patience. I have been praying for weeks and I am starting to see positive movement. This has caused me to set aside any doubt because that lack of faith could have been holding back my progress.

I am very eager to continue working with Her!

GoddessMojo
Forum Member

Unread post by GoddessMojo » Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:15 am

I must thank Saint Martha once again, as her work continues to manifest for me. The more faith you have in her, the more she will come through for you. She deserves all the adoration that can be shown her. Thank you St. Martha, I know you will keep up the awesome work and I will keep glorifying you in return.
Thank you Saint Martha for hearing my petition and for your ongoing good works for myself and others.

GoddessMojo
Forum Member
A different St. Martha question

Unread post by GoddessMojo » Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:44 am

I have been working with St. Martha the Dominator for a long distance relationship that has needed a push, and she's been really wonderful to me already. We would both like a relationship led by the female- me, which is one reason I chose to work with St. Martha.

I am working to overcome difficulty moving to the same place (and the resulting relationship issues), which keeps getting delayed with surprise circumstances out of our control, and his occasional fear over his family's approval of me/our relationship (they haven't met me yet, but are simply middle eastern, very conservative and protective- all doctors as is he, while I come from a less lofty and far more white-southerner background) which causes some withdrawal from me. We otherwise have a very strong commitment and connection, which we both would like to strengthen enough to overcome these obstacles. He has asked me to take whatever measures I think will help.

In researching more about her, I found that there is a small cemetery dedicated to St. Martha within about a mile of his home. I am planning to visit him soon, and intend to visit this graveyard if possible (if it isn't private). I am wondering if anyone has suggestions for the use of such a resource in my relationship work. Obviously this would be an excellent source of graveyard dirt for love work, if I feel the need to use it. Could I also employ it in other ways?

If there is a statue to St. Martha at the graveyard, I do intend to bring her payment and offerings at it. I am wondering if she/I can establish a stronger influence via the closer proximity and magical potential of a graveyard AND it's dedication to Saint Martha. I have no problem visiting a graveyard, taking/paying for dirt or for interment of spell remains; but am also not confident in my knowledge and experience to approach *serious* graveyard workings.There are also several good crossroads nearby, as well as waterways, and it is within a mid-distance walk of the ocean.

Any suggestions or brainstorms welcome!

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator
Re: A different St. Martha question

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:58 am

Hmm... I would say the graveyard is much like going to a church dedicated to St martha. So by leaving offerings and such you have the right idea. I would take some dirt for the statue if there is one, and put it on her altar, and add it to any love spells you work. I mean its not that you are buying the graveyard dirt unless you are at her specfic grave but I would still leave some offerings and the graveyard dirt anyways.

In addition, I would advise you to do some courage work for your target to have him stand tall, and get some balls (for lack of a better words) to stand up against his family. If he doesnt stand up for this relationship then how is it ever going to go any farther between you and him? Also, I would put his family, or the ones against you in a sweet jar. So i am thinking definitely his parents, and anyone else that he admires in the family.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:02 am

I love to see all this praise for her. She is definitely one of my favorite saints, and I am glad that she has come through for you all...as she has come through for me.

sunseer88

Thank you Saint MArtha the Dominator

Unread post by sunseer88 » Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:12 am

Thank you Saint Martha the Dominator for continuing to watch over my work and hear my petitions.

GoddessMojo
Forum Member

Unread post by GoddessMojo » Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:26 am

starsinthesky7,
Thank you, I agree, and already have such works planned- I am actually waiting for this trip to collect personal concerns from and lay tricks for his family- the particularly concerning ones that he feels most beholden to. They live next door to him so this is convenient, and I have included the obstacle of his family in my petition to St. Martha. Fortunately, none of them are actually against me- they simply don't know me yet; very conservative parents actually tend to LOVE me but my target doesn't realize this because he often focuses on a more prurient aspect of my personality- so my work has also included strengthening his faith in ME. I will also be putting together my nation sack on this trip.

You confirmed my thoughts on the graveyard, that dedicated to St. Martha, it would be much like a church dedicated to her. I would be hesitant to take dirt from a grave of someone I don't know but have asked my sister (in spirit) to go ahead of me and see if there is a spirit in the graveyard I could work with, and on my trip I plan to stop by her grave also. Don't worry though- I think I'd leave payment for anything I took from a graveyard, whether tradition calls for it or not...just to be safe. I had a thought that I might be able to make a mojo with many qualities of the nation sack or perhaps a doll-baby of him and entrust it to St. Martha at the graveyard to watch over while I am not with him- I will be visiting about monthly for the next 6 or so months. He is not unfaithful, but our separation does present it's own issues, and as a man who likes to be dominated, he feels less secure when left alone. Anyone have thoughts on that?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:04 pm

I would leave a baby doll of him and make sure you leave it somewhere someone could not potential dig it up. But sounds like a great idea OR you could just put the baby doll on her altar in a bowl and have it be covered with some of the graveyard dirt asking her to watch over him while she is not with him. My concern is just if something digs it up. But other than that sounds like a great idea.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:31 pm

A picture of him could go a long way. Take a picture of his to the statue and ask Saint Martha to watch over him, to keep him faithful, loving and open to you, ask her to help dominate the family and bring them over towards you. A doll baby can easily be unburied and also carries the connotation of placing *him* in a graveyard. A picture anointed with a few oils seems like a safer solution. I do like the dollie in a bowl idea with some graveyard dirt. What I might recommend is leaving a little token like a coin, or something small overnight for Saint Martha to bless and infuse with her power then you can leave that token in his house somewhere as a means of both you and Saint Martha gaining a further foothold. Grab some dirt from around her statue and pray your petition then sprinkle it around his house and the house of his family as well. Winning over his family is the key in any relationship with Middle Eastern families. They are conservative and wary of outsiders not because they are xenophobic, but because they feel self-conscious. They feel that their accents might be an issue, they feel that a cultural barrier exists. Help them overcome this fear of you and you'll be surprised what staunch allies you'll find in them. I've worked on similar cases and the family is the key.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

Hoodoo Girl

Re: Thank you Saint MArtha the Dominator

Unread post by Hoodoo Girl » Mon Jan 18, 2010 3:10 pm

St. Martha the Dominator ROCKS!

GoddessMojo
Forum Member

Unread post by GoddessMojo » Mon Jan 18, 2010 4:17 pm

Thank you starsinthesky7 and ConjureMan. I had the same thoughts about a doll baby- the connotations of putting him in a graveyard- don't know why a picture hadn't occurred to me. I also have a tiny crystal skull I've babtised in his name and use in some work- I might think about burying this- or maybe not since I've babtised it[edited to add this]. I like the idea of a token- perhaps two (one for his home, one for family) and using dirt from her statue as a good foothold in the house, and the doll-baby covered in dirt on the altar. That makes perfect sense to me. Just why I asked.

I also appreciate the words about middle eastern families, I know this is the most important obstacle I have and that if I am successful in being accepted it will be very rewarding to have done the hard work. I am very traditional when it comes to family- my own family is not, have great reverence for the strength of the family cabal in middle eastern culture, and find I am easily able to blend with many cultures. I am making sure to be as aware as possible of respectful traditions to follow while not being rudely overt or false; I have small gifts planned for the elders in his life when we meet- these will certainly be tricked, and they live in the same building, next door to him, so I plan to lay as many other tricks as I can. Hopefully they will realize that I will be self-conscious too, but cultural anthropology is a hobby, so there are bound to be connecting threads to help. I come from desert plains people mixed of Native Indian and caucasians, and Acadians...so I suspect our families are actually more similar than different.

The issue with him is that his family, an uncle who is more father-like in particular, want and expect the very best for him, and have done great things for him in life. He feels beholden to them and is unsure how they will view me in that light due to my single motherhood at a very young age. If there is an opportunity to explain my circumstances personally, I think I can make this palatable for them- my child is adult age now, successfully in college, there are circumstances that make it not the traditional-pregnant-teen story; and I do not have the benefit of having come from a culture where a father is always be forced into his duty like they are. I don't think *liking* me is the problem so much as finding me an acceptable life-mate- and I feel this is more his fear than real problem. My sense on the family is that they will like me but be cautious for some time, and that his happiness is as important to them if not more than surface status- he has achieved that on his own already. They are staunchly Christian, and this is where my family's spiritual tradition is centered- so, I may not practice but at least I know more than if they were another religion. Thanks again for the input, any further is appreciated.

I am looking forward to having a physical place other than my altar for devotional time with St. Martha, too; it will be special to visit her there and strengthen my relationship with her. Using dirt from here on her altar in my home will also connect me to both her and to him further through the buried picture at her statue, and to the places I have used it in his and his family's home as well as the tokens. Wonderful wonderful ideas guys, Thanks tons!

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:44 pm

Good luck. Let us know how it goes. You are completely right, the issue is not liking you. They probably already like you because you make their boy happy. Instead its about acceptance. Middle Eastern families are cautious because they feel they are outcasts often in American culture, but once they are on your side you will find them to be a strong ally and even more willing to make you part of their family.

GoddessMojo
Forum Member

Unread post by GoddessMojo » Tue Jan 19, 2010 1:14 am

Thanks again CM for the supportive words, which helped me realize that becoming accepted as a part of the family would really be beyond my wildest hopes, as my own family is far less supportive and tight knit despite holding these values high in their teaching, which is how they are important to me. I think sharing this with my target might help his perspective, so thanks. I will keep the thread updated- my trip isn't planned for several weeks.

I guess I could add a bit of back story so that updates make sense. We've been flirting long distance for three years, mutually unable/unwilling to pursue a long distance relationship, but also completely unable to keep from one another on all levels. We have a particularly psychic and spiritual connection since literally the moment we met, which continues at a strong steady pace whether we are speaking or not. We go through occasional weeks or months without talking, never from fighting, more from when the weariness of not being together becomes too much to bear for one or the other of us and talking makes it worse. When we met he was in his residency 250 miles away, and I was raising a very active high schooler at a school program I worked for years to get her into. He moved 1500 miles away a year and a half ago for a fellowship which ends in the summer. I actually had planned to move to his area within the next few weeks, staying with another friend temporarily until the family issue had been broached for real before moving in(as they live next door, we both want to act with respect from the beginning with them). But my daughter's college plans for this semester changed unexpectedly at the last moment and the change requires me to stay where I am for a few more months. In the meantime we are just planning monthly visits and for me to move once he finishes his fellowship, as he may be accepting a position elsewhere when it's done.

Over Christmas he was having a bit of an emotional fit and I left a glass encased novena to St. Martha burning on a simple petition for that when I left town to visit family, but had been unable to leave flowers before departing- I left promising them when I returned. Within an hour of putting them on her altar he was calling admitting his childishness and we had a several hour, very productive conversation.

I am (today) on my 2nd Tuesday in a 9 Tuesdays of St. Martha novena. I began by offering white flowers, black coffee, and some candied fruits FIRST this time, and replaced them in the middle of the week when they started to wilt. Just in the last week he has opened up more than ever, and sent me a gift by surprise 2 days ago, which is very out of character- both the gift and the giving of it. Very.

So, off to the store for more white flowers, it's Tuesday and St. Martha deserves them! I am looking forward to seeing her work manifest in full.

rerun

Re: Thank you Saint MArtha the Dominator

Unread post by rerun » Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:28 am

Thank you Saint Martha for bringing peace and quiet to our house.

thegoldman

Unread post by thegoldman » Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:50 pm

starsinthesky7 wrote:I mean you can burn for 9 straight days, but I usually just do it every Tuesday and snuff it out til the next week.
So you leave it burning all day Tuesday or just an hour or so??

Thank you.

Hoodoo Girl

Unread post by Hoodoo Girl » Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:33 pm

I normally burn the candle for the entire day or for however long I am in the general area to avoid an accident.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Jan 25, 2010 2:28 pm

Like hoodoo girl, I burn it as long as I can with me being at home. I do not want to have a fire accident.

falfal2005

Unread post by falfal2005 » Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:46 pm

THANK U ST. MARTHA FOR EVERYTHING YOU DONE I KNOW AND TRUST IN YOU THAT U WILL CONTINUE TO SEE ME THRU BOTH OF SITUATION I MUST SAY U TOTALLY ROCK

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:14 pm

Make sure to give an offering appropriate to your appreciation.

OIL-CAT-MART
St. Martha Dominator Oil
$7.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

skyme714

Unread post by skyme714 » Sat Jan 30, 2010 4:39 pm

ConjureMan wrote:If you are doing the nine tuesdays of Saint Martha, then yes. If you want to use it like any other vigil then light it and let it go while you pray daily. In the Nine Tuesdays of Saint Martha, you work specifically on Tuesday alone.
Is working Tuesdays alone as powerful as doing it every day?

My thought was to do it every day for 9 days, and then keep on Tuesdays.
(similar to honey jar, to burn a candle every day to make it work, and then only keep it up every other day or just Fridays).

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat Jan 30, 2010 7:08 pm

Tuesday is Martha's day of worship. There is an actual ritual that is called the 9 days of Martha. If you want to do it how you want to do it, then it is not the 9 days of saint martha. Would it be as powerful? Eh...thats not really a question I would find even applicable to saints. Working with saints has to do with building a relationship with them, and having them hear your prayers if they choose to work with you, and they feel its the best thing for you. This is not the same thing as just lighting a candle and saying a petition or whatever. Its not similar to a honey jar. So you could do it this way if you would like because there are different ways of worshiping st martha. I know of someone who speaks with her every night.

k77084

Unread post by k77084 » Mon Feb 01, 2010 11:38 am

Hi all-
A quick question, I started the 9 weeks of St Martha and this is the first week, the candles (7 day ones) burned in 5 days, am I suppose to start new ones as they are going out or wait until Tuesday? I assumed I needed to wait until Tuesday and I have already begun preparing the new ones but is there anything I should be doing in honor of her until then. Please advise.
Thanks!
~Kiana :)

hapinys
Forum Member

Re: Working with Saint Martha

Unread post by hapinys » Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:59 am

quick question...what can i offer her.....i was told red wine is good for any saint.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Fri Feb 05, 2010 8:11 pm

its 9 TUESDAYS of saint martha. NOT 9 weeks straight every day. So you can technically keep the same candle going for 9 Tuesdays in a row, however, you may need to dress another candle if it is going. Again its 9 Tuesdays in a row. Not 63 straight days. So you are fine until the next tuesday.

Literarylioness

Unread post by Literarylioness » Sat Feb 06, 2010 1:34 am

k77084 wrote:Hi all-
A quick question, I started the 9 weeks of St Martha and this is the first week, the candles (7 day ones) burned in 5 days, am I suppose to start new ones as they are going out or wait until Tuesday? I assumed I needed to wait until Tuesday and I have already begun preparing the new ones but is there anything I should be doing in honor of her until then. Please advise.
Thanks!
~Kiana :)
You could get the 7 day candle, burn it on the 9 Tuesdays in a row and a burn a small candle with it. This is not needed, but it is a nice gesture.

Mary

mmcpower

Unread post by mmcpower » Tue Feb 09, 2010 1:10 pm

How do you know if St Martha has agreed to work with you? do you just wait it out and see if there are any signs?

Turnsteel

Unread post by Turnsteel » Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:02 pm

mmcpower wrote:How do you know if St Martha has agreed to work with you? do you just wait it out and see if there are any signs?
Do a divination.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Fri Feb 12, 2010 11:51 pm

Before I worked with st martha...I had this weird dream about snakes on the side of the freeway. I did not know what this meant, but snakes were everywhere. I went to a reader, and he said...a woman that is a saint or spirit wants to work with you. She controls snakes. In that instant, I knew it was saint martha. So she can come to you in your dreams, or perhaps you might see her name everywhere. St. Michael came to me in the same way. I had a dream about his prayer card, and about burning a st michael candle. Most saints come to me in my dreams, or I am just drawn to them.

However, you should get a divination done, or you can ask her to show you a sign that she wants to work with you. If she answers...well then you have your answer.

MissVeeDee

Unread post by MissVeeDee » Sat Feb 13, 2010 12:08 pm

I lit a novena candle to Saint Martha but the candle burned out in 4 days instead of 7 .. should I wait until the next Tuesday to light the next candle? What does it mean if the candle burns that fast?

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sat Feb 13, 2010 12:40 pm

It can mean that the effect will be strong but not long lasting. I would definitely start a new candle to keep the work going strong. You may want to do some divination or get a reading to see if you may need to do some extra work to have the result last longer.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

MissVeeDee

Unread post by MissVeeDee » Sat Feb 13, 2010 12:54 pm

Thank you for the advice Devi. I'll be sure to get a reading.

HeactesHeart

A Visit from Lubana / St. Martha ?

Unread post by HeactesHeart » Thu Feb 18, 2010 3:36 am

I am somewhat embarrassed about writing this but I have never had this kind of experience before.

I have been reading about St.Martha for the situation I am in my doll-baby target. He dose not want a sexual relationship at this time and has some ED issues. I am very wary about doing any domination work on him since I think he needs to heal from his past hurts.

Last night before I went to bed I prayed about the situation asking my Guardian Angel and Saints for guidance stating I was willing to do what need to be done for healing.

This is where it get really strange. I had a dream that I was riding a beautiful green snake .The snake seemed to sparkle like is was a liquid emerald.

Its head turned to me and in its mouth was as egg. I couldn't move as it rolled this egg up and down on my body, it was very arousing.

The snake turned to me again and it was a female face instead of a snake and she smiled very knowingly and disappeared with the egg. I didn't feel afraid or threatened. I woke from the dream in a sweat.

This was a very intimate encounter, extremely powerful and very delicate for me share.

I don't know what to make of it. I feel very exposed sharing this with the board but I have no experience with this kind of thing.

Please let me know what you think.

Very Confused,

Coco

Turnsteel

Re: A Visit from Lubana / St. Martha ?

Unread post by Turnsteel » Thu Feb 18, 2010 5:05 am

I'm afraid you won't get much help here. This forum is for the express purpose of helping people chose and use LuckyMojo products. It is not a general occult/African Diaspora/Folk Magic forum. There are however plenty of forums out there like that, they're but a google search away. Good Luck :)

HeactesHeart

Re: A visit from Lubana/St. Martha ?

Unread post by HeactesHeart » Thu Feb 18, 2010 6:30 am

Dear HailDiscordia,

I am sorry I thought St Martha was a part of the Hoodoo tradition and that Lucky Mojo sold products related to her veneration.

Please correct me if I am wrong but I was under the impression that St. Martha wants to help those who seek her out.

Wouldn't it behoove those with information pertaining to St.Martha to share their insights so that

I may proceed with respect to this Saint and use Lucky Mojo's products to honor her?

In the past, people this board have always directed me to use Lucky Mojo and their certified Root Workers.

I have been a proponent of LM's products and their Root Workers for five months. I feel that every dollar was well invested.

I completely respect their ownership of this forum and am grateful that they so willingly share their vast amount of knowledge.

As far as "help" ,I should hope that there are those kind,insightful workers who are always willing help those in need of spiritual direction.

Thank You for your input.

Your Most Humble Servant,

Coco :)

Turnsteel

Unread post by Turnsteel » Thu Feb 18, 2010 6:33 am

I was simply pointing out that dream interpretation is somewhat outside the purview of a company forum meant to advise people on choosing and using a company's goods, and that there are more specialized ones out there that could be of more aid, that's said, here is a list of all of the Saint Martha products Luckymojo carry's.

BCR-CAT-MART St. Martha Dominator Bath Crystals

BTS-CAT-MADO Bottle Spell Martha the Dominator bottle, no contents, you fill

BTS-CAX-MADO Bottle Spell Prepared Martha the Dominator bottle, painted, fixed with contents and candle

CAN-GLC-SMAD Glass Encased Novena St. Martha Dominator Glass-Encased Candle,

CAN-MIC-SMAD Catholic, Set for You St. Martha Dominator Candle, Set on Our Altar

HOL-CAT-ITM2 Holy Card Catholic St. Martha Dominator Holy Card

HOL-CAT-MEM2 Holy Print Chromo Catholic Santa Marta (St. Martha) 8" x 10" Chromo Print

IPD-CAT-MART Incense Powder Catholic St. Martha Dominator Incense Powder

OIL-CAT-MART Oil Catholic St. Martha Dominator Oil

SPD-CAT-MART Sachet Powder Catholic St. Martha Dominator Sachet Powder

STA-CAS-MA12 Statuary Catholic Altar St. Martha with Dragon 12" Hand-Painted Resin Statue

In hoodoo, among those, that work with the saints Saint Martha is petitioned to dominate and control people. For more information on how people work with the saints I recommend the book Magical Power of the Saints by Ray Malbrough available from Luckymojo here: http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatbooks.html

Enjoy :D

HeactesHeart

Unread post by HeactesHeart » Thu Feb 18, 2010 7:06 am

Dear HailDiscordia,

As far as dream interpretation goes ,I personaly feel that this was more of a visitation than a dream.

That this "dream" it was in direct correlation to candles and spellcasting that I have set on my altar.

That it was in response to a prayer.

That this "dream" freaked me out and I was looking for help from those who know.

Thanks for my shopping list.

Blessings,

Coco

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Thu Feb 18, 2010 1:20 pm

Perhaps a divination may be in order. You can either perform one yourself or seek out a dream interpreter on AIRR to see what the message behind all this can be.

Another idea would be get yourself some Saint Martha products and set them up on your altar and see if you can communicate with her. Throw in some Psychic vision to help you. I'd burn some Psychic Vision incense mixed with Saint Martha and pray for her to guide you, to give you the answer to your questions and see how she responds. The reading can help illuminate the meaning of the visit while your further prayers to her may help build a rapport to the degree that you will know what she wants of you and what can do on your behalf.

I hope this helps.

NotDorianGray

Unread post by NotDorianGray » Thu Feb 18, 2010 2:06 pm

Going totally literal here... Have you considered an egg cleansing?

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Thu Feb 18, 2010 4:35 pm

Hey why not? I've had dreams that came out true in a literal sense, or represented something literally rather than symbolic. Maybe even an egg cleansing for him? A joint cleansing turned into a magical experience turned into erotic? A reading can help tell.

night

Unread post by night » Fri Feb 19, 2010 2:14 am

FWIW: wanted to reassure you that you are not alone in having this sort of "close encounter" experience. It's pretty common actually, though perhaps not in a Hoodoo context.

About being "freaked out"...is this because it was new, unexpected, powerful ? Or is there a little nagging feeling that something is not right? In the former case I would say, congratulations, relax and enjoy, you'll get used to it but there will always be a sense of bliss, an emotional and as you discovered at times physical intimacy.

In the latter case, if it makes you uncomfortable, you can make an offering and back off. Only in extremely rare cases does respectfully declining further contact require intercession, IF you are not breaking a promise you made. Take time to get clear with your feelings and trust your connaissance, your intuition.

I completely agree a reading would be helpful, if only to set your mind at ease and give you tools to go further, or put a stop to it, as you choose.

As always, just my opinion.
night

HeactesHeart

Re: A Visit from Lubana / St. Martha ?

Unread post by HeactesHeart » Fri Feb 19, 2010 1:59 pm

My Dear HooDoo Squires,

ConjureMan and Night -- Thank you so much for your wonderful insights. I would like to know about egg cleansing. How is it done? Is there another thread where it is discussed? (I live on Long Island but there is a farm nearby that I can get fresh eggs. Hum, now that I think about it, fresh eggs sound pretty good.)

I think my visit was very powerful and all-round wonderful. Yesterday afternoon I drew a picture of Martha / Lubana and affixed it to a red vigil glass.

I dressed the candle with calamus (for commanding), Sampson snake root (for ED), deers tongue (to speak to me) and catnip (for intoxicating love).

The oils I used were Commanding Oil, Jasmine Oi,l and Master Key Oil.

I made a petition to St Martha to dominate the depression that my target is under. I want him to think 'happy thoughts' and feel better.

I placed it in a clear crystal bowl with water and recited the prayer and placed it on the floor near the door. I asked for a clear sign to know that this is what She wanted from me.

The candle burned very bright and clear.

A few hours latter my target called me. We spoke for THREE and a HALF HOURS !

It was wonderful, laughing and joking, every time I tried to say "good-night" he brought up another subject !

When we did say good-bye he said the most intimate "Sweet Dreams" I have ever heard.

Today I thanked St.Martha/Lubana made an offering of a White Rose in a red crystal vase and a cup of really good black coffee.

Do you think that is an appropriate offering for this Spirit?

Thank you for your well versed answers. You both are in my prayers.

Bright Blessings to you and yours.

As always I am...

Your Most Humble Servant,

Coco

theusurper
Forum Member

Unread post by theusurper » Fri Feb 19, 2010 2:15 pm

perfect gift for her.she love white flowers and good coffee.

night

Unread post by night » Fri Feb 19, 2010 2:30 pm

Coco, I'm very happy for you sweetheart!

"I asked for a clear sign to know that this is what She wanted from me. The candle burned very bright and clear." Perfect! I think St Martha herself let you know how pleased she was, no? :)

About eggs...another traditional offering, to Lubana, is an uncooked brown egg in the shell, on a mound of coffee grounds, and covered with honey; this is served on the floor also. I thought of this when I read your dream. BUT you're having good rapport with St Martha so I think it's best to just keep following your intuition because she will let you know what she likes. (And of course black coffee, no sugar, is very often offered too.)

I'll defer to wiser and more experienced Hoodoo minds to explain egg cleansing while I take notes. :)

You made my day with you good news and happiness.
night

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Fri Feb 19, 2010 2:34 pm

Please read this thread to understand how the egg cleansing spell is done.
eggs-being-black-inside-&-with-hair-t4927.html

Coffee is okay to give her. I like to give her red wine as well.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sat Feb 20, 2010 12:31 am

Egg cleansing is rather simple. Simply take a cleansing bath then rub an egg down your body from head to toe while praying for all negativity to be taken away from you and transferred to the egg. Break the egg against a tree off your property or toss into a crossroads.

One thing I have been curious of is why leave the offerings on the floor or place her vigil on the floor? I haven't heard this with any saint. I recently took a class on saints used in the hoodoo tradition and this little bit was not mentioned about Saint Martha. Does this tradition come from the offerings made to Lubana?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat Feb 20, 2010 2:11 am

A friend of mine told me this...I wrote it down so I will share it.

St. Martha the dominator is a traditional catholic saint. This saint is the patron cook of saints and servants. However, she is worked with by people that want justice, and to overcome things in their life. She can be worked with if you want protection, and she is petitioned for love-domination as well.

St. Martha Lubana is form of filomena lubana. When you see her image sometimes, you will see a boy sitting in her lap. She saved him from a snake. She loves to dominate people, situations, and help you against enemies. She is very seductive and powerful. When she wants to work with you, she tends to come in the form of a snake.

Both of their feasting days are on July 29th. In addition, both of versions have tamed beasts -- a snake (martha lubana) and a dragon (st martha the dominator). You can find that many spiritual entities are associated with one another much like Chango and St. Barbara are associated together. I think that some spiritual stores/occult stores have used them interchangably.

When I first discovered saint martha the dominator.. she came to me in the form of a dream of snakes. I remember going to a reader asking about this strange dream I had full of snakes. I remember I was driving in my car, and I just kept seeing snakes on the side of the road...but they did not hurt me. The reader told me that some spirit or something wanted to work with me. And I knew instantly who it was. I was always drawn to her but was too scared to work with her then, and I knew she wanted me to work with her. So thats why I gravitated towards her.

When I worked with a green candle for saint martha the dominator...she wanted nothing to do with me. She did not aid me in anything. But when I switched to red....she helped me with many different things. Ive always been attracted to the Black saint martha. However, when you work with saint martha you can draw from some offerings from the Lubana such as offerings on the floor, offering her coffee, and putting snakes on her altar. The prayer that is said is similar to the novena of st martha.

From experience, I can tell you that I did not always put her altar on the floor, and I put the Catholic picture of her up on my altar. She has answered me in both ways. In regards to the offerings on the floor, that is not the Hoodoo side of it that is more of the Lubana side as she tends be associated with snakes since she does not talk but makes sounds like a snake.

Hope that makes sense...kinda late on the west coast. lol

night

Unread post by night » Sat Feb 20, 2010 10:12 am

ConjureMan, and Stars -
Filomena Lubana is a Misterio (lwa, Orisha) from 21 Divisiones - Dominican Vodou. She is represented by the black Santa Marta. She is served on the floor because the majority of the time she arrives in possession as a snake and those possessed by her slither on the floor and wind around people, doorways and altars as a means of cleansing and blessing; she doesn't walk or speak in human language. This is also the origin of offering her a raw egg in the shell, the way snakes eat them.

It doesn't seem far-fetched to imagine that in this case as elsewhere, some of the customs were retained without the original meaning.

(I posted this earlier in the thread, but then worried it was too much Vodou and not enough Hoodoo and deleted it :) . Seems pertinent here; if not, apologies.)
night

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Religious Goods and Altar Tools in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure”