Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Saint Martha Spiritual Supplies Questions and Answers

All about Lucky Mojo religious supplies, church goods, and altar tools, plus prayers to God, angels, spirits, saints, and deities.
BlakPrincessUK

Re: Saint Martha Spiritual Supplies Questions and Answers

Unread post by BlakPrincessUK » Tue Feb 18, 2014 6:33 pm

St. Martha

Thank you for showing up and showing out. Thank you for your unwavering assistance with my cause. I will continue to pay homage to you for the remaining weeks with the promise that I will buy a bouquet of white roses for you and commission a candle on your behalf at the Missionary Spiritual church

Mrs Black Indian
HRCC Student

Unread post by Mrs Black Indian » Tue Feb 18, 2014 7:29 pm

Mama,
Sending you a very true thank you from my heart for your continued assistance with my lover. Things have been really heating up a lot lately ;) Whew, makes me weak in the knees just thinking about it :D .
Blessings!
Thank You Saint Martha Dominator Lubana!!!

GoldenFlow7

Unread post by GoldenFlow7 » Tue Feb 18, 2014 8:54 pm

Thank you Saint Martha for your continuous help
and protection!
Thank you God, Holy Spirit, St Martha, St Expedite, Guardian Angel, Archangels, Ancestors, and Oshun

Mrs Black Indian
HRCC Student

Unread post by Mrs Black Indian » Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:58 pm

Sending you another wonderful praise and thank you for ALL that you do for me and others Mama.
Blessings!

Moon_Flower

Unread post by Moon_Flower » Wed Feb 26, 2014 4:59 pm

Thank you St. Martha! I have just started working with you and already you have helped give me an opportunity for what I am praying for. Thank you so much for all your wonderful blessings and for helping me with my situation. I love you St. Martha, you are amazing. I shall always sing your praises!

supernova88

Unread post by supernova88 » Mon Mar 03, 2014 8:17 pm

Hello Everyone!
:geek:
I have a quick question. So if I am out of Saint Martha's Oil, can I use Special Oil No. 20 with appropriate candle color, petition and prayer to Saint Martha in the meantime? Or is it necessary for me to wait and get the Saint Martha's Oil? I also have Command and Compel, Follow me Boy and Come to me. Can any of these be used as a substitute oil or be used with the Special Oil No. 20?

Thank you!

maduro01

Unread post by maduro01 » Tue Mar 04, 2014 6:29 pm

I haven't petitioned Saint Martha in a while. However, last night I dreamed of snakes. It wasn't just one dream. I kept waking up and going back to sleep to have a different dream about snakes. I woke up yelling in fear each time. I don't know if Saint Martha is sending me a message, but I got that she is reaching out in some way. I wonder why she is doing this.
Thank You Saint Martha for all that you've done and continue to do for me!!!!

Mrs Black Indian
HRCC Student

Unread post by Mrs Black Indian » Tue Mar 04, 2014 8:34 pm

Sending you another heart felt praise Mama for all that you have done for me!!! You are remarkable :D
Blessings!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Mar 04, 2014 10:39 pm

Hello, Supernova,
Special oil #20 is an all purpose oil. So, you can definitely use that until your St Martha oil arrives. www.luckymojo.com/specialoilno20.html
If this were me, I would use the Special oil #20
Take care
supernova88 wrote:Hello Everyone!
:geek:
I have a quick question. So if I am out of Saint Martha's Oil, can I use Special Oil No. 20 with appropriate candle color, petition and prayer to Saint Martha in the meantime? Or is it necessary for me to wait and get the Saint Martha's Oil? I also have Command and Compel, Follow me Boy and Come to me. Can any of these be used as a substitute oil or be used with the Special Oil No. 20?

Thank you!
HRCC Graduate #1631

Sarafina

Unread post by Sarafina » Wed Mar 05, 2014 1:13 am

How does one set up for st martha? is it like st expedite? triangle with red candle, water and picture or statute of hers?

Lucky83

Unread post by Lucky83 » Wed Mar 05, 2014 6:11 am

St. Martha I want to thank you for all you do for me. Even though I have dishonored you I know you are still by my side. Thank you again.

Faith2014

Unread post by Faith2014 » Wed Mar 05, 2014 8:51 am

I can answer your questions about St. Martha.

First of all, there are two St. Marthas.

The first is Jesus' cousin Martha, the sister of Lazarus, whom Jesus rose from the dead, and Mary (not Jesus' mother Mary, another woman of the same name). She is a Catholic saint.

She is solicited for controlling or dominating because she moved to France after Jesus died and there she tamed a large reptilian monster by use of the cross. Annual parades are held in her honor, in which a little girl impersonates her and men follow with the monster, like humble sheep. She leads the monster by a satin ribbon (originally her garter-ribbon), so great is her power. She is sometimes shown holding a vessel of holy water and a torch.

See earlier pages in this thread for pictures of her and the processions that honor her.

The second Martha is not actually a Catholic saint. Her name was Filomena Lubana, and her feast day is July 29th. Her colors are purple, yellow and green. She is depicted as wild woman with wild black hair, reminiscent of Medusa, in fact. Her tongue is usually sticking out very much like Kali, the Hindu goddess. She has green ribbons which is what she used to tame (hogtie) a giant gila monster who was wreaking havoc in her town. Another legend has her washing clothes down by the river. She heard a sound and followed it only to find a little boy being swallowed whole by a giant snake is some sort. She saved the boy, killing the snake by choking it with her green ribbons. She is solicited for her help in controlling, dominating, returning a lover, could be controlling s difficult situation or enemies you need to dominate and control.The gifts given to her when working with her are as follows, and please note, she only accepts her gifts in earthenware or metal recepticals, i.e. metal.tray, cans, metal.cups. So, amongst the suggested gifts are: lit cigars, (blow the smoke at the picture, stature, image, which should always be present when you are working with her. Black coffee in a METAL cup, (I use a washed out can) brewed coffee grinds, one RAW brown egg, honey, brown sugar, malta goya or malta India. You offer the raw egg first, then place a metal tray containing the ground brewed coffee grinds, place. Place honey and/ or brown sugar on top, and then offer her the malta.

See earlier pages in this thread for pictures of her.

The first time I worked with Filomena Lubana, back in 1998, I followed the instructions to a tee, did my thing and went to sleep. I awoke to the sound of eerie jungle music (the only way I knew how to describe it, drums and flute of some kind playing a very strange song. I thought the neighbors had taken leave of their senses and surely world wake the kids. When I opened my eyes, she stood before me, I was astonished to the core. She was tall, exactly as I described her, not a warm fuzzy figure, she was piiissed, wanting to know what I wanted and what had solicited her for. I told her, woke up the next day and within a few days received what I had asked for.
Faith2014
Niña Blanca, Santa Muerte, GRACIAS por su ayuda.
Santa Marta, Gracias por su ayuda.

cutietail

Unread post by cutietail » Wed Mar 05, 2014 4:33 pm

Thank you, St. Martha for working on my behalf. I was astounded by the sign you put in my path today. I know you are there and helping me. Thank you, thank you!

witch_7
Newly Registered
Saint Martha's aid: My magic against her magic to secure him

Unread post by witch_7 » Wed Mar 05, 2014 10:42 pm

To make a long story short, I've been seeing a married man on a pretty regular basis who has been expressing his love and affection for me continuously.

He has been married for 15 years to someone who is actually cheating on him and basically using him for his money. He wants a divorce but he has a lot to lose in the divorce so within the last week I've started to gradually initiate ample love spells to bring him closer to me before doing a break up spell, as far as his marriage, and a vinegar bottle spell.

Three days ago I lit a glass encased Love Me candle, a pink Adam & Eve candle, and a St. Martha candle.

So far he has been showering me with expensive gifts, money, etc. (Note: I also have several other candles upon my altar including a Bayberry!)

The two love candles are burning fast and clear; I estimate that they will be finished in two days.

The St. Martha Candle is burning in the same way except the top half of the glass is burnt charcoal black. I know all about reading candle divination because I've been practicing for about ten years now. I'm baffled because I'm already seeing extreme movement on his part as of today which is the third day of me lighting the candles.

His wife may know black magic so this may be a reason why this candle is displaying this sign.

What do I actually do about the St. Martha candle?

Should I wait until the candle is finished to replace it with a new one?

Today he gave me money to go ahead and get my passport so he could take me to Europe with him this summer; he has never taken his wife. He came in today in what looked like a happy trance so I'm almost certain that my love and money spells are working but I want St. Martha to help me SECURELY hook my man!

Please help..... :?:
"All greatness comes from loss"- Ptolemy

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Thu Mar 06, 2014 11:30 am

Hello Witch_7,

If this were me I would probably look into getting a reading to make sure St. Martha wants to do this work for you. It could be a sign that she would rather not be involved. I would check out the readers at AIRR or Hoodoo Psychics. I am sure this question could be answered in a short reading.

Peace~

Nathen

Mrs Black Indian
HRCC Student

Unread post by Mrs Black Indian » Tue Mar 11, 2014 7:52 pm

Mama,
Today is our 1st year anniversary - you have been with me for a year and have enhanced my life in so many ways. Thank you for doing all that you have done and continue to do :D Love you!!!
Blessings!

maduro01

Unread post by maduro01 » Mon Mar 17, 2014 4:37 pm

Does Fast Luck Oil have any influence on Saint Martha's work, or does she simply work at her own pace?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Mar 17, 2014 6:50 pm

Fast luck is a secular oil, used primarily in the African American folk-magic tradition of hoodoo, which is primarily Protestant Christian. It is not in the Dominican Sansi tradition of Filomena Lubana or in the Catholic folk magic tradition of Saint Martha the Dominator.

OIL-HOO-FAST
Fast Luck Oil
$6.00

You can click the blue button to order right here in the forum.

I would feel comfortable using Fast Luck, because i really love it, but only a Catholic or a practitioner of Sansi could answer you if it were appropriate to the spirit they are working with.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Mrs Black Indian
HRCC Student

Unread post by Mrs Black Indian » Tue Mar 18, 2014 6:21 pm

Mama Lubana,
Today is yet another beautiful Tuesday for me thanks to YOU!!! My lover can not stay away from me, keep his hands off of me, stop smelling me ;) (I was wearing LM's Fire Of Love, running low - will need to restock) or wanting to be with me. Once again, I found myself telling him to go home because we would have time together the next day. Wow!!! :D Thank you for all that YOU do and have done. I love you!!!
Blessings!

love and freedom
Newly Registered

Unread post by love and freedom » Sun Mar 23, 2014 8:58 am

I have recently start praying to St Martha. I was amazed at how quickly she made things move for me. I feel that my situation is particularly close to what she helps with. I spend some time lighting candles for her and telling her my problem and why I needed her help. She has given me hope and I feel that she is with me. She is a wonderful spirit that can set things in motion even in ways you can't see at first. My situation is still evolving and I've been realising that the way things are unfolding are for the best even when at first it may not seem like that. Have faith.

Thank you St Martha for coming my way. Thank you for listening. Thank you for giving me hope.

Mrs Black Indian
HRCC Student

Unread post by Mrs Black Indian » Tue Mar 25, 2014 7:26 pm

Love and Freedom,

Congratulations on finding St.Martha - she is very Awesome and Powerful!!! Continued blessings to you.
Blessings!

Mrs Black Indian
HRCC Student

Unread post by Mrs Black Indian » Tue Mar 25, 2014 7:28 pm

Mama Lubana,
Again, I am here to give you thanks for ALL that you have done and continue to do for me,my LM family and so many others!!! :D
Blessings!

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Fri Mar 28, 2014 4:13 pm

Thank you Saint Martha.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

madeleidi_c
Newly Registered

Unread post by madeleidi_c » Sun Mar 30, 2014 6:39 pm

Years ago i had 2 dreams of santa martha, on the first dream i was looking in a mirror and i saw her face, and in the second dream i was in a river and i was drowning and she grabbed me by my head and brought me up for air, it was weird because i didn't know who she was so i went to a man who a good friend recomended me to get a reading from because i thought someone was doing voodoo on me. The man who read my card's told me that shes protecting me and that aslong as shes on my side no one can harm me. Im going through a bad situation with my boyfriend, well ex boyfriend now and i was wondering how do i go about asking santa martha to help me in this situation, ive asked her for help before and she has come through i just want to know

What do i offer?
What days or certain times?
What supplies do i need?
How do i make an altar?
besides green, what other colors does she like?
can i set up an altar, ask for my petition and than hide the supplies?

My other problem is that i live with my mom and i dont want her to know what im doing, soo if i set up an altar how do i hide the supplies after? If i offer her flowers n food what do i do with the food after? I just want to show her my apprciation for all shes done for me and i want her to continue blessing me ...... ANY INFORMATION IS HIGHLY APPRCIATED ...thanks

and thank you santa martha for all you've done and for blessing me more than i deserve.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Mar 31, 2014 9:54 pm

Hello, madeleidi_c ,
AS I had previously explained to you with an unapproved post, we do not perform dream interpretations on the forum.
Most of your questions are answered in these multiple pages of this subforum. PLEASE read the pages before posting your questions.
I will answer 2 questions that I am not sure if they have been answered on the other pages:
1-I usually take offerings down after 24 hours. My philosophy is that I wouldn't want stale food and neither would an entity. But this is just my belief.
AS far as disposal, you can find methods of disposal here: www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html
I don't know what to tell you about where to hide your altar supplies. That's up to you. But, yes, if you explain to her that you don't want anyone to see the altar and ask for forgiveness for taking it down.
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Mrs Black Indian
HRCC Student

Unread post by Mrs Black Indian » Tue Apr 01, 2014 7:49 pm

Mama Lubana,
Thank you for the wonderful time that you made possible for me with my lover tonight!!! Again, you had him so fired up that I had to make him go home. Whew ;) That was some work you had me do tonight, no complaints. I would do it all over again :D You are Amazingly, Awesome and I love you!!!
Blessings!

JaqC

Unread post by JaqC » Wed Apr 02, 2014 4:34 pm

have been reading this topic about her for days now but I kept putting off trying to call on Saint Martha because I am petitioning Saint Expedite for something. I am really loyal to the saints I call upon and I make sure that I don't offend them. I'm a catholic since birth and used to novenas etc, and I was taught to only call upon one saint at a time, ask for one favour at a time, etc.

So anyway, because I am in this rocky relationship with my bf I've been looking for novenas/ spells to dominate my man who can be quite stubborn, unwilling to show his emotions (he's german... No pun intended!), can be white demanding, hot headed, and who is postponing giving me reassurance etc. we have been having so many arguments lately and it made me feel so insecure. We haven't seen each other for a week and stopped communicating for a day (I know, impatience!), but since Our recent arguments have been nasty with name calling etc, I don't know whether I'm coming or going despite having strong feelings for him, I was unsure what I want to do. All I know is that I want us to talk.

So saint martha the dominator entered my mind, and the only materials I have at my disposal are a white tea light, love oils (come to me, follow me boy, Adam and Eve) and domination oil. I saved a photo of saint martha on my ipad and tried to introduce myself to her--- I told her my strengths, my weaknesses, my family background, my problems etc. I tried to talk to her as a friend.

I wasn't planning to start my novena because I don't have her vigil candle, her oil, and it's not even Tuesday or Thursday, but when I was talking to her I felt this urge to pray to her anyway. So I lit the tea light candle, dabbed some of the oils and said my prayer for my bf to communicate. I asked her to lend me her strength so I will be able to control my emotions, so I can handle whatever the outcome is when we talk.

After my prayer I had this pressure at the pit of my stomach, like a trapped energy...It felt uncomfortable i had to jump up and down trying to shake it off, walk around etc but it was still there! Then I had the urge to initiate contact with my boyfriend, not to clear the air or to ask for a chance to be together but to end things because I hated the on again off again thing we have and I want to tell him That I am getting tired of it, and Im going to collect the remaining of my stuff from his flat. At least that's what was on my mind at that very minute!

He responded so calmly-- which was unusual! Normally he would freak out and start a big argument but he was totally different! We even talked about the future of moving back to his home country then me following him there and yes, the talk of marriage came up... And he was the one who initiated it. Of course in the middle of the conversation we had I could sense tension again, but I felt so empowered and told him "lets not start blaming each other again", in a calm but firm tone. That was unusual for me too! And he kept quiet and talked so openly and for the first time I got him to admit that he is happy that we are talking again. It was surreal! And this only happened after 2-3 hours of my first talk with saint martha.

I know this is my first ever encounter with her--- except that I also had dreams of snakes long before I met saint martha but that could have had another interpretation--- but I feel like I found a life long friend.

Thanks, saint martha! I will have a proper altar for you very soon. Xx
Thank you, Saint Martha for your help!
Thank you, Saint Expedite!

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sat Apr 05, 2014 8:49 am

That's wonderful! Saint Martha is a powerful saint and one who can truly even the most uppity of men.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

Sophia

Unread post by Sophia » Tue Apr 08, 2014 5:04 am

Thank you St. Martha my Mother for all that you have done for me and my family and for the things you continue to do!

Mrs Black Indian
HRCC Student

Unread post by Mrs Black Indian » Wed Apr 09, 2014 9:07 am

Mama Lubana,

Thank you for another BEAUTIFUL week with my lover! Thank you for being so AWESOME!!!
Blessings!

BlakPrincessUK

Unread post by BlakPrincessUK » Fri Apr 11, 2014 5:48 pm

St. Martha

I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for helping me during the Valentine weekend. I asked you to bring my bf to me and you did.
Thank you St. Martha for remaining steadfast even when I myself doubted.
I have not forgotten my pledge to you and I will fulfill it as soon as I get the money.
Thanks and much blessings to you.

JaqC

Unread post by JaqC » Sat Apr 12, 2014 3:05 pm

Dear Saint Martha,

I will continue to make you a fresh cup of coffee daily and enjoy coffee with you in my mornings. Thank to for granting my love requests and for lending me your strength, and for accepting my friendship.xx
Thank you, Saint Martha for your help!
Thank you, Saint Expedite!

madeleidi_c
Newly Registered

Unread post by madeleidi_c » Mon Apr 14, 2014 12:16 pm

Thanks mama lubana for all you've done for me, this time around ill be a better daughter and praise you always. I know it will take time for my petition to come through, but I have hope and faith in you. You have never let me down and have always looked out for me and I will forever be grateful. I'm going through a very very hard time but you give me hope because I know this is temporary..... you are amazing .

Mrs Black Indian
HRCC Student

Unread post by Mrs Black Indian » Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:48 pm

Mama Lubana,
Wanted to give you your wonderful praises that you deserve. I can't wait for the new chain to arrive so that I can put your pendant on it! It should arrive any day. Also want to thank you so sincerely for all that you have done and continue to do for me. Another AWESOME week :D and today is only Tuesday. You ROCK!!! Love you.
Blessings!

Sophia

Unread post by Sophia » Tue Apr 15, 2014 9:53 pm

This is my 2nd Tuesday petition to St. Martha and Filomena Lubana. But let me go back to the first petition.

Before I had began the petition to the Saints I was going through alot of things financially. I prayed in general for some kind of solution to my problem. Then came the signs! I had seen St. Martha and St. Lubana's name and image popping up everywhere. Not only that, but also snakes and dragon images and St. Martha came into my dreams that whole week before I began the petition. I have petitioned St. Martha many times in the past and she has always come through, so I took this as a sign they wanted to work with me.

Last Tuesday when I had prayed to the Saints I was really upset about my situation. I talked to the Saints and made my petition. I could feel St. Martha there by her energy she gives off when I call upon her. But then as I was crying to the Saints I felt a hand upon my head as if someone was trying to console me (kind of like a mother would do when her child is upset). It was really comforting and at that moment I had felt so much love.

Today as I said, was my 2nd petition. I gave them their coffee, water and Florida water, anointed candle, and incense. I began the petition and instead of feeling like things were out of my control, I felt happy as if everything was going to be ok. I had no worries, no sadness, no stress. I felt at peace.

My kids had been driving me crazy all day, so I also asked the Saints to please control them and calm them down. Since that petition they have really calmed down, stopped arguing and fighting with each other, and running around the house like chickens with their heads cut off.
THANK YOU MY BELOVED SAINTS!

Even tho my financial petitions haven't been answered yet I know they are working towards it. I have complete faith in St. Martha and St. Lubana.
Thank you St. Martha and St. Lubana for being here with me and listening to my petition. You are forever in my heart!!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Apr 17, 2014 8:24 pm

Hello, Sophia,
That's wonderful!
Thanks for sharing!
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

ardnola

Unread post by ardnola » Mon Apr 21, 2014 7:33 am

Thank you Santa Marta for your continuous help!

maduro01

Unread post by maduro01 » Mon Apr 21, 2014 7:01 pm

Thank you Saint Martha for all you've done and continue to do for me!!!!

Mrs Black Indian
HRCC Student

Unread post by Mrs Black Indian » Wed Apr 23, 2014 6:37 pm

Mama Lubana,

Thanks so much for all that you have done and continue to do me. You have showered me with diamonds from my lover and I am so thankful and grateful. We have became close once again and as each week goes by he needs me more and more. He adores me, trusts me, desires me and loves me. Wow :!: Such a wonderful feeling. I want everyone to know that you are so AWESOME and MIGHTY :D I love you!!!
Blessings!

Mrs Black Indian
HRCC Student

Unread post by Mrs Black Indian » Tue Apr 29, 2014 8:02 pm

Thank you Mama Lubana for all that you continue to do :D Love you!!!
Blessings!

Vimachado

Unread post by Vimachado » Sun May 04, 2014 10:27 am

Hy, please I have a question.
I started the Novena to Saint Martha and lit the candle. She burned whole without problems and in the end left a figure an owl. Could someone please clarify if this is a good sign?
Thank you, a hug,
Vitoria

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun May 04, 2014 4:22 pm

Hello, Vimachado,
I am so sorry but we do not perform candle wax divination on the forum.
But I will say that I am not familiar with an owl being associated with St Martha. I do know that owls are associated with the Goddess Athena, and with Hecate. But, again, unsure abut St Martha.
Owls can also be interpreted in other ways. It could mean wisdom, it could mean gossip and slander, etc. Just not sure in your case.
We do have books on tea leaf reading (which is what most of us use for candle wax interpretations) on this webpage:
www.luckymojo.com/mojocatbooks.html
Then, just scroll down to the tea leaf books.
My advice to you is to light another candle and see what symbols you get.
Also, sometimes when I don't understand what the meaning is, I'll wait for movement. Then, suddenly, when the movement happens, the candle wax symbols make perfect sense.
Wishing you the very best
HRCC Graduate #1631

Vimachado

Unread post by Vimachado » Mon May 05, 2014 12:23 am

Hello,
Thanks for your help and attention. Have I lit another candle, talked a lot with Santa Martha and I will wait to see the movements.
Best wishes and luck to all!

TheBestest

Unread post by TheBestest » Mon May 05, 2014 7:57 pm

When working on dominating a man do I work the 9 tuesdays with the actual Novena or do I use the prayer used for domination that goes:

Holy Virgin
Martha, who entered the mountain and tied
up the beast with your ribbons, I beg you to
tie up and dominate (name of man to be
dominated.) Saint Martha, let him not sit in a
chair, nor lie in a bed until he is at my feet.
Holy Martha, hear me, help me for the love
of God. Amen."

Mrs Black Indian
HRCC Student

Unread post by Mrs Black Indian » Tue May 06, 2014 7:39 pm

Mama Lubana,
Just giving you thanks for all of the wonderful work that you continue to do for me! You are so beautiful and brilliant.

Lovingly yours
Blessings!

Vimachado

Unread post by Vimachado » Fri May 09, 2014 3:42 am

Hi, all!
Please, I have a doubt. A non-alcoholic malt drink for Saint Martha, is a beer non-alcoholic???? Black ou White???? Please!!!!!
Thanks for the response,
Hugs,
Vitoria

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon May 12, 2014 9:05 pm

Hello, Vimachado ,
Beer has alcohol. Therefore, it is an alcoholic beverage.
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Mrs Black Indian
HRCC Student

Unread post by Mrs Black Indian » Tue May 13, 2014 5:03 am

Morning Mama,
Thank you for the wonderful trip with my lover and making him acknowledge US :D Once again you give me the most AMAZING assistance. Love you!!!
Blessings!

GoldenFlow7
Re: Thank You Saint Martha!!

Unread post by GoldenFlow7 » Tue May 13, 2014 2:09 pm

Thank you Saint Martha for your hardwork, support, prayers
and spiritual help! May you continue to walk in the power of
God as you lend your support to us in need!

Thank you!
Thank you God, Holy Spirit, St Martha, St Expedite, Guardian Angel, Archangels, Ancestors, and Oshun

Emjae

Unread post by Emjae » Tue May 13, 2014 3:14 pm

My deepest and most heartfelt thanks to Saint Martha for her intercession on my behalf. I have had 2 of my petitions answered within 2 weeks thanks to her glorious work!! I know she is working on the other 2!

Beloved Saint Martha I cannot thank you enough! You are my strength, my angel, my protector in this endeavor!!!
Thank you Saint Martha, Saint Jude and Saint Anthony! Words are so small!!!!

sesm17
Newly Registered

Unread post by sesm17 » Wed May 14, 2014 5:05 pm

St. Martha thank you for showing me signs that you are willing to help! I look forward to working with you! Thank you!

Emjae

Unread post by Emjae » Sun May 18, 2014 8:16 am

Thank you Saint Martha for continuing to lend me your strength and aid. I know I am unworthy of your help yet last night you sent a sign to me when my faith wavered. I am fortunate to have one such as you on my side and I will continue to honor my promises to you.

Thank you again!
Thank you Saint Martha, Saint Jude and Saint Anthony! Words are so small!!!!

Mrs Black Indian
HRCC Student

Unread post by Mrs Black Indian » Tue May 27, 2014 12:04 pm

Mama Lubana,

Once again I'm thanking you for all that you have done for me and continue to do. You are absolutely AMAZING :D I am so blessed to have you in my life.

Love you
Blessings!

Gee_Whiz

Unread post by Gee_Whiz » Wed May 28, 2014 7:04 am

I started to work with Saint Martha recently. I feel a connection. I talk to her so much around my house my dogs must think that I am crazy. Right now I am petitioning her to bring back my ex-lover/soulmate. We just recently broke up for the 3rd time, we were about to move back in with each other but I screwed up and messed up. But now I know that the change begins with me, and I am working on getting some things right. In knowing that, I am truly ready to get back on the track with my ex before I screwed up. Honestly, our connection is unreal. It's meant to be.

I am relying on Saint Martha because she is beautiful, amazing, and so powerful. I feel connected to Saint Martha, I talk to her like she is right in front of me. Each morning I prayer to her and afterwards we have a cup of coffee together, as I sit and just talk and mediate about my ex and life. I spend at least 30 mins each morning with her. I also give her a glass of water. Is there anything else I should give her? Also, can I talk to her throughout the day or even carry a small picture of her in my wallet. Or should I just keep things at the altar that I made for her in my apartment? Can someone advise.

Thanks!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed May 28, 2014 10:17 pm

Hello, Gee_Whiz,
So happy that you feel a connection with her! That is wonderful news!
Yes, you can talk to her throughout the day and carry a wallet card of her. Absolutely yes!!!
As far as other offerings, please read the 23 pages posted here to give you ideas.
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Gee_Whiz

Unread post by Gee_Whiz » Thu May 29, 2014 8:29 am

Last night I prayed at my altar- all from my heart. It was like I couldn't hear anything except my prayers and it seemed as though the area around my altar got brighter and illuminated. Maybe it was that the candle burnt stronger. It seemed as though I was there for a life time. After I was done, I actually felt like I was high, as though my spirit inside of me was moving, floating.....it was such a natural high. Has this ever happened to anyone? What do you guys think that was about? I believe it was Saint Martha communicating with me, telling me that I need not to worry she is on the case.

Gee_Whiz

Unread post by Gee_Whiz » Thu May 29, 2014 11:18 am

Wow, Ok I am posting again because last night I asked Saint Martha to have my target communicate with me today. And if she did, I would tell you guys about it and give her perfume (Florida Water)! Well my target and I have been communicating today. Unfortunately for my target it's a bad situation but I am the one that my target reached out too. Now I will see my target later! This is incredible. I

I am here to testify- if anyone is doubting the power that Saint Martha has, let it go. She is REAL, She is loving and faithful. Just spend time with her, tell her about yourself, love her and she will work miracles in your life.

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you Saint Martha. As promised I am here testifying about your talent and how faithful you are! I will bring your perfume straight home today. Give glory to GOD! Amen!

YEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! I am so amazed and happy!

Best,

Gee_Whiz

Mrs Black Indian
HRCC Student

Unread post by Mrs Black Indian » Thu May 29, 2014 5:18 pm

Congratulations Gee_Whiz!!! I know exactly how you feel - she is Absolutely AMAZING, REMARKABLE, POWERFUL and LOVING :D I know that she is going to enjoy her perfume.

Keep us posted
Blessings!

Gee_Whiz

Unread post by Gee_Whiz » Wed Jun 04, 2014 6:00 am

Good day friends!

Well my target is upset with me again. We just have to work on our communication. But I called on Saint Martha again, and I talked to her, asking her to guide me in this journey. She has never failed me. I hope she will call on my target again and this time make sure we both can be calm to talk about our concerns and issues. It's great to have your target back but I think most of us forget that we have to work to keep him or her there. So it's more than just asking Saint Martha to bring our target back, it's also asking to help with the work it will take to keep the person there. The work starts within yourself, I am realizing that now. I want to keep Saint Martha happy not exhausted and overworked. Therefore, once she brings my target back this time, I will work harder to keep her there by asking for strength and inner peace to work out the kinks and bumps.

I feel good about his revelation because I think Saint Martha wants me to know this. She wants me to do better and this time I will.

Saint Martha, I love you, trust you and I am listening. Bring her back AGAIN! Amen!

Vimachado

Unread post by Vimachado » Fri Jun 06, 2014 8:50 am

Hello, friends!
Sorry, but I need help or support, or maybe just to vent.
I'm doing the novena of Saint Martha, now in 5th week, but something happens that I do not understand.
I have some signs (see drawings of snakes in the most unlikely places or appears an unknown call Martha, things like that) and it happens a little movement for a day or two. After everything and feel that things are not moving. My order has not yet been realized. In the first weeks the entire candle burned with a beautiful, great yellow flame and the wick was left only now in the last 2 weeks, continues to burn with the flame beautiful and great, but always plenty candle. I light a green candle and red and the two happens. Have I changed the brand of the candle, but it's always the same thing. Even without my request answered already offered flowers, red wine, bowl of water, green scarf, perfume, did pretty well with a red altar cloth, but do not feel things moving. Could anyone help please.
Thank you, a hug
Vitoria

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Religious Goods and Altar Tools in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure”